Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Now that's a tough crowd!
    So today I'm continuing on from last night, where Lilliana Kealoha moved in with Keanu. I sent them on a date to the Narwhal Arms in Windenburg (they're still on it) when Lilliana's husband came in and slapped her in the face! Keanu recoiled in shock, but I had him straighten the husband out.

The romance bar is about 3/4 of the way pink, and they are officially boyfriend/girlfriend now...I'm going to see how far the game lets me take it, since she's still married
    edited September 2020
    Wow, that happened fast! Keanu got Lilliana to leave her husband (the Sims equivalent of divorce I suppose), and within an hour, they were married right next to the dance floor at Norwhal Arms :smile:

And sadly, this is now where I must leave them. My playing style focuses on humor, not relationships, and so I will let them live a wonderful life together. I did make sure that both the green and pink relationship bars were filled before I left them.

Now back to what I play the game for--more mayhem :wink:

EDIT; there was one last thing I had Keanu do before I left them, some unfinished business. If you recall, Keanu accidently killed Bakko Jang from woohooing his wife right in front of him too many times (he died of anger), and at the time I had Keanu put Bakko's urn in his inventory. Today I sent Keanu to San Myshuno to his widow's apartment, where he dropped off the urn.

I then sent him home, and left him and his new wife in an embrace.
    I don't think the Calientes are going to like what I've done with a lot near their house in Oasis Springs. I created a nuthouse, complete with institutional pale green walls, security lighting everywhere, and a big, imposing security fence surrounding the place. Bye bye property values!

Now to come up with 8 "unique" individuals....
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 Lol, Nate. You little goofball sadist, you!
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited September 2020
    Laraana testing the underwear ray works

jCwlCOa.jpg

Zevas inspecting his Ma's rocket (mad scientists aren't big on Health and Safety)

jgQyZLn.jpg

Laraana playing with Zevas

zCYxBYk.jpg
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
    My Sims say "Underwear? We need no underwear where we're going!"
    edited September 2020
    So the nuthouse is up and running with all 8 contestants. One of the guys is always on the computer, and he's always crying...not sure what's up with that. Another one was playing soccer with one of the ladies of the house, and he kicked the soccer ball into her face--that ended that. And all 8 of them have the "erratic" trait--I have multiple life-sized stuff animals throughout the place, and they're always talking to them, either telling them stories or trying to cheer them up.

And of course, I included two bee boxes, and because they're all crazy, they love disturbing the bees with no prompting from me.

Oh, almost forgot--one of them left the compound to go bike riding....she had been gone for like 4 hours before falling asleep on a park bench somewhere in town...I guess eventually she'll come back?
    edited September 2020
    I'm back at The Buzz again, and some of you will be glad to know that stalkers Katrina Caliente and Bjorn Bjergsen both got blasted with bees. I say it serves them right for following our Sims around everywhere they go...

Oh, and Judith Ward made her usual, snobby entrance...as it turns out, her celebrity status couldn't save her from the bees...
    edited January 2021

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,325 Member
    Lol! I love the result of Caleb's vampiric charm at the discotheque @Rouensims ! :joy::lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Sallinger79Sallinger79 Posts: 27 Member
    I was messing around in CAS to get an idea of what some MCCC-generated couples' kids will look like. (I do this quite a lot so that my Sims can befriend the couple who'll tend to have interesting offspring - keeps my Legacies from getting too generic-looking.) For some reason I can't remember now, I decided to generate a twin sister for Sergio Romeo and she ended up looking like a non-binary person I know. So I split them off from the main household and ported them over to a new save where they're going to run the local trans support group in a new playthrough I've been slowly setting up for.
    I actually did something last night that wasn't comedy-based. I used up the last available lot in Oasis Springs and built a 6x6, 4-story residence. But the 4th floor is open-air with only the smallest half-wall surrounding it, and no roof. The stairway is on the outside. I then created a Sim to live there.

He has a panoramic 4th-floor view of OS, and due to the natural lighting, he does all of his painting up there. I also gave him a couple of benches so he can enjoy the view when he doesn't feel like painting. Maybe I will give him a female companion to enjoy the view with him
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    It was New Year's Eve in my game, so the Greenwoods had a party and invited a bunch of family over

Here's Alice, Paige, Ezra, and her cousins Jack (black shirt) and Rodney (colorful sweater) celebrating when it hit midnight
    rPvxdsl.png

Alice and Justin sharing a kiss
    GFBqTJb.png

Alice chatting and spinning a noisemaker with her older brother Henry. Henry's husband Princeton is behind them in the red sweater
    22K84zm.png

Phoebe chatting with her cousin Hanna and Hanna's mom
    t7opOp9.png

Princeton, Justin, and Ezra danced with Alice and Henry continued chatting
    BGCYvEF.png
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I thought that was cute :)

HRKzTvF.png
    So tonight is a tale (pun intended) of a different breed. I've had the Cats and Dogs EP for a long time, but I got it just to have Brindleton Bay...never even tried creating an animal until tonight. I went to Slip 42 in Strangerville and created a new Sim (a crazy one, of course) and 2 cats. I have no idea how the interactions work yet, learning as I go.

But I can't help wonder if the pet thing could figure into my comedic playing style? I won't do anything to hurt or be mean to the animals, but what if I created several cat or dog farms? I could have scores of cats/dogs running amuck in Strangerville (or other places too)
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    "It's over Blue."
    qd0J6Wr.png

"I have the high ground."
    AQdeOH4.png

Truth be told I never knew that familiar quote was from Star Wars until I googled it, like, just now lol
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    @HopeyStarr I love the pet pictures! :)
    I'm back with the new guy from Slip 42 in Strangerville, and things have taken an unexpected turn. I noticed that this property has listening devices/radios on the desk, and that I have the option to plant bugs on people and listen to what they say.

As always, the "agents" in black suits showed up and confiscated his fridge, but I had him charm the female agent, and she stuck around. I sent them on a date, where he planted a bug on her. I'm going to develop this relationship so he can find out what she knows.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    since I just posted a bunch of pictures a few posts ago I'm just going to post one this time. Here's Alice and Justin on a date at Chez Llama for Love Day
    Vp8vvbn.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    We fed the dolphins :)

22.09.20_12-22-56n7k89.png

22.09.20_12-28-08vlkqk.png

22.09.20_12-29-0620ju7.png
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    edited January 2021
    edited September 2020
    Still with my guy at Slip 42, and he's still working on the Strangerville mystery. So far, he hasn't gotten anything out of the woman he's trying to seduce. But one odd, unrelated thing keeps happening. He has 2 cats, and one shows up everywhere he goes, even though he has the same relationship level with both of them. The cat is definitely not selected in his travel menu.

Right now he's in Del Sol, celebrating New Year's Eve at a bar...the cat is roaming the floor....

Thorne Bailey petted his cat lol

EDIT; I just thought of something I can do to wreak future havoc on the neighborhoods. I will create a Sim with 7 dogs, and I will have all 7 travel with him wherever he goes. That should be a lot of fun at restaurants...
    This is even more hilarious than I thought it would be. I created a new Sim and moved him into Slipshod Mesquite in Oasis Springs--him, and his 7 dogs. I went with the biggest dogs I could find, and gave all of them the worst temperaments.

I then sent the entire crew to a burger joint in Del Sol. The dogs are biting everyone. The hostess, the waiter, random patrons, even Thorne Bailey. People are scared witless, and trying to fend them off. It is pandemonium...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top