Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    @Jeansoo I'm not sure, I'm from Asia myself so I wouldnt know and yes I asked the wife to slow dance with him hoping the guy will hold her waist but instead it's the other way around lol, I think it's just random because I remember in the past it was reversed.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie was attacked by a shark, completely unprovoked by her. She was just minding her own business, catching sea animals. It's also the first time one of my sims ever lost a fight with a shark, but at least she's still alive.

7FZR6N4.jpg
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited December 2020
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    izecson wrote: »
    Leurent and Mildred

xy2v2iq54jutwadzg.jpg

Have a question here. I've been wondering the way a man and a woman do the slow dance in real western world. I mean usually man asks for the slow dance to a lady, and the man holds her waist in movies but it's reversed in the sims 3. Is that only me feel like this? For example, in case my male sim asks for the slow dance to his wife in the sims 3, all of a sudden..his wife holds her husband's waist, then her husband put his hand on her shoulder? Is this normal in real western world? I don't mean men always have to ask for the slow dance but usually men put their hands on women's waist. I'm from Asia..actually don't know about this. :blush:

You are correct. So in order for my sims to slow dance properly, I always have the wife/girlfriend do the asking. I'd rather have it look right.
    Ahhh thanks! Yes sometimes, I want to have my male sim ask for the slow dance but it always looks a bit awkward.
    As for the fighting against shark, nothing helped but the high scuba diving skill. If the sim goes up to level 8 or 9 at scuba diving skill, always win! :)

@izecson For me it happens almost every time. :(

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

More leftovers from my story

CtPdGqk.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Fixing up this junk

lg9jia4xrcmmgc8zg.jpg
    8nisecm34kapv3hzg.jpg

Post edited by izecson on
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    The winter festival arrived and Connor is loving it.
    rvpMkpL.png
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    I found a decently old game from my laptop that I transferred to my desktop of my simself being married to Justin Kayes from Twinbrook. One of the first things that happened after I loaded up the game was that Justin got abducted and then got the "Unexpected Weight Gain" moodlet. I don't have a shot of him with the weight gained nor the result of that moodlet, a girl alien named Atlanta. She is Brave and a Genius. Here, my simself is pregnant with a boy that I have since named Nathan. He is Athletic and a Genius. I've been doing randomized traits for long enough that I need more stability for this save.
    vSWejFY.jpg
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Despite the look of intense concentration, she's really bad at darts :D

qyFgIUS.jpg
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    What has been brought upon this world.
    El6Z9MW.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    Hehe! Well, well, well. Here we have little Nathan in the walker just before he started to play in it.
    OD7VstK.jpg
  • Options
    8b7h73y3r6912oizg.jpg

Body is 5 characters too short.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    9wWE8Wv.jpg
    I just started a new save, with a very vanilla sim, lol. Everyone's sims look so unique, mine always look like generic Karens. :(
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Jeansoo OK. I thought it was athletic skill that determined whether the sim would beat the shark. For that reason, I've always waited for any of my sims to provoke a shark until they have level 10 in athletic skill. Until then, I have them ignore them. But this time she wasn't given the choice. She's only at level 8 in athletic skill, and level 6 in scuba diving. This happened at Davy Jones' Locker, the highest level location she is able to dive at. She's been too busy with other things to go often, and I think it was only her fourth dive.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Summer festival was in town, one of my Sims decided to use the waterslide. I really like the little mouse on top of it! :D
    eEpblU1.jpg
  • Options
    Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    t3boPMm.jpg
    Putting my deathflowers to good use with the philosophers stone.
  • Options
    GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    edited December 2020
    D3rnTx4.jpg
    This random townie couple makes out in the front of the hospital everyday and i have no clue why (they don't work there). Sometimes they give each other bouquets in an endless loop too.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    The kids are keeping Connor busy while Lily is working.
    5IMcf1s.png
    Baby number three is also on the way now. Lily has the lifetime wish to have five. :D
  • Options
    N3AYJBC.jpeg
    Elvira... And herself
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Playing hopscotch

65zfpolya4db8ipzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited December 2020
    Well, the 1960s part of my Decades Challenge is reaching it's last "act". Here's a picture of Linda and her lover, Snowhite(I know the name is not very 60s, I initially created her as part of a CASt challenge, but for plot reasons, Linda needed a female love interest and I was having trouble finding her one, so I used this sim) watching the stars.

50688591526_fa6153d2ec_c.jpg
  • Options
    Nice view from a Bridgeport mansion
    85ieZVf.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Ready to take on the world

fu1ybp77lxb7nlrzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    @Jeansoo OK. I thought it was athletic skill that determined whether the sim would beat the shark. For that reason, I've always waited for any of my sims to provoke a shark until they have level 10 in athletic skill. Until then, I have them ignore them. But this time she wasn't given the choice. She's only at level 8 in athletic skill, and level 6 in scuba diving. This happened at Davy Jones' Locker, the highest level location she is able to dive at. She's been too busy with other things to go often, and I think it was only her fourth dive.

The reason I thought that athletic skill didn't matter because my sim always is level 10 in athletic skill with being brave trait, didn't do any help against shark. He had pee like other sims in level 5 in Scuba diving skill and 10 in athletic skill while sharks were swimming around, . I usually get burglar very often in my games, so I always have almost of sims master the athletic skill. When my sim reached level 8 in scuba diving, he started to win against shark, and last time, one of the resort owners fought against sharks 3 times in a row, he got 3 shark teeth from being a winner. Maybe...then brave trait? My brave sims always win against shark with high scuba diving skill. Even though they are brave, if they're in low scuba diving level, then they will lose.
    Post edited by Jeansoo on
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Untitled-67.png

Untitled-73.png

My last taken shot. After work, he had the good meal after hunt. :D

Untitled-74.png

• Options
    @Jeansoo lol, I like the fact that he didnt seem to care what people around him think what he's doing to that guy, I was way into roleplaying that everytime my vampire-warlock hybrid sims wants a snack, I always use Summon Sim spell to teleport the victim to him in a quite place. :D
    ihavemultiplegamertags

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top