Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Warning Nightmares below
    o0RBla0.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited December 2020
    Evidently the Watcher doesn't like Phil very much. :D
    Screenshot-236.jpg
    What did we say about walking around outside in a severe thunderstorm-warned cold-front in spring-time?

Shades of Star Wars ROTJ? :D "Father...father...help me..."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Warning Nightmares below
    o0RBla0.png

Bahaaa! You made me spit my Dr. Pepper out of my mouth. :)
    :) Smile!

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited December 2020
    Sleepstar wrote: »
    The very last screenshot I took was of Skip Broke hanging out with Betty Simovich, Draco Malfoy and Achilles Molyneux in Riverview
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aib-A3h3jpQGgQRXRPNQuASmN350?e=nrrvpf

The link redirects to my OneDrive, but I still need to find some way to post screenshots here

@Sleepstar you can right click on the image and copy link or copy image location, and then you can use image tab like so:
    [ IMG]pastedimagelink[/ IMG] without extra space in the tag
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    m

Wow! Thanks for the mod. I would love this! :D

@Sharonia
    Maybe the video game is upset at Conor. :smiley:

@izecson I used to use that for green light, so that my sims can learn the skill faster for studying. My 2 sims had that before after master the science skill but don’t remember when they lost it.

Different lights improve different skill? I used whatever colored light platform is available.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @izecson Thank you for the tip. I have edited my comment
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie Jogging

R2cOzuY.jpg
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    Annie Jogging

R2cOzuY.jpg

@IreneSwift may I know what world is this? it looks beautiful even just by looking at the landscape.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited December 2020
    izecson wrote: »
    m

@Sharonia

@izecson I used to use that for green light, so that my sims can learn the skill faster for studying. My 2 sims had that before after master the science skill but don’t remember when they lost it.

Different lights improve different skill? I used whatever colored light platform is available.

Yes. The red light is for streaking, green light is for making the speed on double while learning skills for 4 to 5 hrs, blue light is for filling energy bar quickly from power nap. And the white light is for collecting rare gems and metals.
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Group_science_project
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited January 2021
    December 2020 screenshot Screenshot-1468.jpg?psid=1&width=395&height=223The 70's style TV the McCormack family owns (Technically, that was the screenshot from December 2020)
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    Annie Jogging

R2cOzuY.jpg

@IreneSwift may I know what world is this? it looks beautiful even just by looking at the landscape.

It's Isla Paradiso, on the big island. Annie lives at 25 Paradise Road, so it's close to that. She is on her way back from jogging to Beach Boulevard, and the large building in the background is the Ichtaca castle. Views like this is why I like to send my sims jogging, because I follow them and watch the landscape as they pass it.
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited December 2020
    Callum stole this arcade game from work (he's the chef, I'm not sure when he found time to do this.) Normally I send stolen items back but I found it amusing, so I kept it this time. mP9d5i5.jpg
    Annie Jogging

R2cOzuY.jpg

It's Isla Paradiso, on the big island. Annie lives at 25 Paradise Road, so it's close to that. She is on her way back from jogging to Beach Boulevard, and the large building in the background is the Ichtaca castle. Views like this is why I like to send my sims jogging, because I follow them and watch the landscape as they pass it.

OH thanks, I kinda suspected it was Isla Paradiso because of the roads look.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    I didn't know Sims could sit on the floor when gaming so I took the screenshot
    UcFUMf7.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
    Guilty

Screenshot-316.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    m

@Sharonia

Yes. The red light is for streaking, green light is for making the speed on double while learning skills for 4 to 5 hrs, blue light is for filling energy bar quickly from power nap. And the white light is for collecting rare gems and metals.
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Group_science_project

I thought the effect is randomized when i pulled a lever of doom.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • BlueSpaarkleBlueSpaarkle Posts: 92 Member
    edited December 2020
    Darlene Bunch invited my world renowned surgeon Sim to flirt with her in the sunset on the beach!

xb5QQdt.png
    My Sims 3 Page: BlueSpaarkle
    ✿ Owning TS3 Store since June 2018✿
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    454515cc3693c0a25f4301c6e2d2ec42b073dcb5.jpg
    Rohen's horses, Blareney and Desrie are a fab team.
    Hamburglar
    81pzfA9.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
    Upgrading the wall speaker

BGYoCVH.jpg
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Took a Christmas selfsim portrait for our forum event at Boolprop.net. :)

fHY87H4.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited December 2020
    I still haven't completely got the hang of Pose player, but here's a cute picture of the main couple in the 1970s part of my Decades Challenge: Russel and Donna(yes, I used the name Donna because of That 70s show lol). They live together on a houseboat with Donna's daughter from a previous relationship.
    50724736111_416509e2eb_z.jpg
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I found some screenshots of my TS3 game while going through my tumblr last night. Unfortunately my disc for TS3 broke several years ago so I haven't played in a long time. I miss so many things about TS3 though, especially this bed make out option and sims cuddling while they sleep

nQ6i7pR.png

W1hdjNa.png
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Joseph Summers was having a ride in the swing chair.
    FwwDjSg.png
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I found some screenshots of my TS3 game while going through my tumblr last night. Unfortunately my disc for TS3 broke several years ago so I haven't played in a long time. I miss so many things about TS3 though, especially this bed make out option and sims cuddling while they sleep

*pretends to be angry* When there is a problem - you solve it! So, what are you gonna do about it? Huh? Huh? :lol:

:heart: Lovely pics, and I would love to see you play Sims 3 again soon. :smile:

cUrfGkA.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top