March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
edited February 14 in Nominated Threads
I love the scenery of the worlds of The Sims 3 so I posted some screenshots in the “I still love scenery” thread. @suzses suggested to me to create an own thread or blog of the journeys of my Sims.
I thought about it and came to the conclusion, that I am lacking the ability to create a real “travel blog” without introducing my family to you.
And then I thought that I would post about my family and their lives, including their travel destinations.
But I play this family since 2012 and am overwhelmed with the amount of pictures I have taken since then and that it is completely nonviable to start at the beginning of this thread with the founding of the family.
So I will gradually explain who is who during my posts.

And after this long explanation: Meet the Helmquists and maybe you like them as well!

The first picture is a small extract of the main family, but there are a lot more family members I play with.
BJxeSHK.jpg
In the top row there are (from left to right) Tristan van Gould/Freia Helmquist/Henning Helmquist
in the second row are Travis Helmquist/Haldir Helmquist
the long third row shows Misty/Emerson/Timon/Thor/Tius/Thom/Tara/Thalan/Haden/Torben/Timothy/Harlow/Heath and Tyler with his wife Stella
they have two boys: Timian and Taius

This post is about Tyler and Stella and their journeys
at the beginning of every travel the both sit together and decide where to go
t6tif4o.jpg

at the moment they are in Willapa Valley (by 99simsonthewall) together with their son Taius
cJDw7Pn.jpg
two of the family dogs (T-Rey and Rasta)
KRPorXn.jpg
the family´s cat (Streuner)
bWgGjYe.jpg
and two horses (Franco and Gracia)
qpuHE5u.jpg

edited, because I deleted some of the pictures by mistake somehow :o
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited November 2018
    At their first day in Willapa Valley Tyler and Stella stay at home and redesign it a bit,
    Taius learns to ride and explores the new town at the back of Gracia
    s5XXlLl.jpg
    f9pGO7C.jpg
    Lc11Lrn.jpg
    wXCG7Bk.jpg
    MNQdRAE.jpg
    xLTnlpg.jpg
    A0R7Zfw.jpg

edited, because some of the pictures have been deleted by me somehow and had to be uploaded again... :-]
    Post edited by AlexaKry on

As said, Tyler and Stella cleared things up and gave their orders to the workers ( ;) me!) how they wanted their living room to look.
    Outside it was weeded
    before
    YoYHDIJ.jpg
    after
    MNC7JmZ.jpg

inside the highlights were changed from green to their favourite color black and the interior was changed as well
    before
    BYym22h.jpg
    dkE45KO.jpg
    lBnYjMf.jpg

after
    rx6A3B2.jpg
    EEv7jyt.jpg
    Kgj8v7j.jpg

in the evening they went out eating and bowling
    znkznax.jpg
    zw6eOa7.jpg
    zOBggFu.jpg
    ijgoIdS.jpg
    WymwPKY.jpg

Tomorrow, if there is no rain they will go to one of the beaches and get (hopefully) a suntan!

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @AlexaKry: great start. I love the cat.
    :) Smile!

@Puddinroy : thank you! And yes, I love this cat as well, although I don´t like cats in real life :D
    so here´s extra for you:
    Dspt7Td.jpg
    iOlB6Kz.jpg
    edited November 2018
    At the start of their second day it was raining, but Stella and Tyler had to move the horses. After grooming the horses they ride through the woods of Willapa Valley and afterwards to a beach. Of course Tyler had to show off his riding skills to his wife (as if she didn´t know ;) )
    pZ2yjWu.jpg
    zcdwXri.jpg
    M24LWrW.jpg
    zn9xLVb.jpg
    VeQWaCL.jpg
    rPqOHWv.jpg
    TQhysUC.jpg
    KGa3y0L.jpg

a few hours later they came back home
    XI1SKD6.jpg

they groomed the horses again and it seemed that Franco liked it
    8TSEtOR.jpg

meanwhile Taius played with T-Rey
    YSla9Y5.jpg

in the afternoon the family decided to go to one of the beaches where Tauis played with his father in the water and Stella went windsurfing
    GShfl3L.jpg
    ODlF9GG.jpg
    PJuINBg.jpg

as soon as Stella came back to the beach she went to her husband (both are constantly flirting :o )
    cDRrgT8.jpg
    NxiknZF.jpg
    kIaD7A1.jpg

when the sun set they went to the bar next to the beach, Tyler and Taius play table football and Stella blows bubbles
    Ja3dOJU.jpg
    ApU29M4.jpg
    DGSzVMM.jpg
    gZtZOlq.jpg
    hMVvkZg.jpg
    Ls1E9i2.jpg
    Zu8aL2L.jpg

at home they eat a bit and play video games until bedtime
    gmGX0Sn.jpg
    3vimBNg.jpg

and yes, Stella, Djinns are fabulous
    1iBa15y.jpg

Let´s see, what tomorrow brings!
    The next day dawned warm and bright, so Stella and Tyler decided to walk to the beach they had been the day before together with T-Rey and Franco.
    Q5LhmeU.jpg
    MjyQ6vp.jpg
    aiNAWoy.jpg
    HKQFvHg.jpg
    wEYyGvB.jpg

Tyler snuggled with his best friend T-Rey while Stella phoned Taius to tell him where they were and that he could come as well, which he did (obviously :D )
    0vVvzH3.jpg
    p3GR1zO.jpg
    Xp19erd.jpg

Taius has the diciplined trait so he wants to practise martial arts a lot. Since his father has much more experience in it, he lost the sparring match. But no-one was hurt and in order to remember this wonderful day, Taius asked his dad to make a photo together.
    tJgpr9n.jpg
    AwIsJXC.jpg

After that all three of them relaxed untill it was time to go home
    pMp7x8B.jpg

It was already dark, when they came home. Taius had the chore to cook, so Stella and Tyler had the chance to watch the barn in the dark ;)
    bW03hCS.jpg
    dVQEmy0.jpg

After a nice warm, sunny and chilling day they fell to bed and dreamed about their next adventures, perhaps!
    edited November 2018
    The day started slowly and everyone did his/her own thing.
    Stella was painting (she is a painter actually)
    Taius was improving his riding skills with more or less success
    zIuhoWo.jpg
    MxG1cul.jpg

Tyler first groomed Franco and then rode through the woods (Tyler is a loner)
    0fuThLr.jpg
    NI72kGK.jpg
    g47lqnl.jpg
    89mrl6o.jpg

the dogs watched TV
    dpudWon.jpg

and Streuner practised hunting (in his imagination the toy mouse is a much bigger prey :D )
    InYO3Yb.jpg
    QT7hpU2.jpg
    XuAX4hX.jpg
    m2Pl9Bg.jpg

in the evening the family attended a party thrown by one of Tyler´s brothers, Haden.
    (well, at the moment only family members of the Helmquist family live in Willapa Valley, and they are in total 11 Sims, 2 dogs, 2 horses and a cat, so when there is a party, there is just family around :# ) (or service Sims, which is annoying)
    5ZMegJm.jpg
    IrMAxIK.jpg
    cousins Tauis and Jasper
    GLqdcRG.jpg
    Haden and his husband
    U2YDL7U.jpg
    Benny and Torrance
    2DUakev.jpg

at first Tyler seperated from the others, but the icecream got him to the others and at the end he even talked to his brother and his son :)
    uCCxQ0S.jpg
    T6nAaPj.jpg
    PyS2iB7.jpg (ok, not a good picture of talking to his brother :-))

VriD6bf.jpg

They got home very late so they went to bed immidiately.

edited, because I confused the names of the cousins and corrected that
    Post edited by AlexaKry on
    The seventh day dawend and everyone did their own thing:
    Tauis took Gracia for a ride at the marvelous beaches
    5bNGvYB.jpg
    g0otZhD.jpg

his mother Stella watched their house (ok, she rode Franco to be precisely :p )
    lQuF7TZ.jpg

Tyler wrote on his book
    xbRshWP.jpg
    oOHMmdP.jpg

and when Taius and Stella came home they had to broom the horses
    SmgExXs.jpg
    8ETqXOf.jpg
    y4Ev4x1.jpg

and in the evening the family attended a party thrown by Haden again (yes, this is the problem when just 4 families live in the world and all of them are family members, you will always meet somebody you know ;) )
    at first they ate with Heath (in the background) and Haden (the one in blue)
    Ki0t1YV.jpg

then Tyler danced with Haden
    Mp6jHOD.jpg
    and Heath
    hNvBsKH.jpg
    and Haden´s husband Quirin
    Ge4SB8p.jpg

Taius was a nice boy and cleaned the table
    hxPYuOh.jpg
    and after this he thought about the emptiness of life (oh man, teenagers are strange :p )
    IHhwnCG.jpg

Stella played chess on her own
    IKQJruI.jpg

but as the evening went went on all of them did, what Sims like the most: socializing!!!
    XrbAm1v.jpg
    rpvmtIN.jpg

when they came home and went to bed they left their pets in a pitiful condition ;-))
    9RJJmla.jpg
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @AlexaKry: Lovely pictures. Silly cat at the last picture with his toungue hanging out.
    :) Smile!

@Puddinroy : hey, he was hungry and surely thought of the delicious food my Sims had cooked for him :smiley: so his mouth was full of the taste he would get soon (or so :D ) and thanks for the compliment!
    On this day the morning dawned with fog
    t9Xuqt1.jpg
    aCkfskq.jpg

but the family didn´t notice, because they were waiting for big things to come

so they were killing time, Taius was napping at first and then he went upstairs to the easel to draw,
    while his father wanted to draw his beautiful wife
    XZXnyFG.jpg
    djszryL.jpg
    YTisuj8.jpg
    RJzBhn0.jpg
    she liked it
    xCMdOuq.jpg

and then the big event started
    Rasta gave birth to 3 puppies!
    xHG4zgw.jpg

meet Tyron, Raja and Tex (from left to right)
    LuYEH6l.jpg

and as you can see, the first thing Tyron was thinking of was the TV, where I´ve found him after Rasta was celebrated to get such sweet pups
    MX8IA6o.jpg

meanwhile Raja and Tex played together in the living room. They are so little that my Sims have to watch out their steps from now on so they don´t step accidently on a puppy ;)
    PYHSLq3.jpg
    2LJVoJU.jpg

Tyler and Taius played with the little ones
    JvXldF7.jpg
    ASyI0gF.jpg

and as everywhere in the world: daddy loves his new doggies, although he was against them at first
    oUxPhze.jpg
    8IZfMV2.jpg

but Tyler also had to scold Tex because he scratched some furniture, about which Tex was very sad :p
    aPuVaZm.jpg

in the evening Stella watched TV with Tyson while Rasta played with her daughter Raja
    qb5gEJy.jpg

after a long and exhausting day everyone went to sleep
    ZICQpVg.jpg
    (I love the thought bubbles about their heads :D
    The horses of the family are sloppy! In the morning Franco ate the newspaper, in the evening it was Gracia´s time!
    I don´t know, what kind of printing ink they use to print the paper, but both my dogs and my horses think the newspaper is tasty! :s
    Gi5axLE.jpg
    bad conscience!
    gP6dE2p.jpg
    QdVwmru.jpg

the family visited another beach today
    HRr1eXk.jpg

Stella and Tyler proudly watched their son surfing and talked together what Taius could do better
    tEei0DL.jpg
    9ehB1U6.jpg
    YTbkjK0.jpg
    because Taius was thrown off the board
    CYWu1LO.jpg

so Tyler himself went surfing to show his son how he should do it, but Taius played pool football with his mom
    so he couldn´t see the stunts his gifted father was doing
    uYO33tg.jpg
    QGh1dam.jpg

and the embarrassing fail he had :D (upps, good that his son didn´t see it ;) would have ruined the god status he has in the eyes of his son, lol)
    9hwMFXa.jpg
    VaJuKmR.jpg

he then decided to read, but was asked to join Taius at the water slide
    PtNac2K.jpg
    both boys have maxed athletic skills, but water sliding seems not to be their best sport
    SsUg0lq.jpg
    BG0BGi1.jpg
    nJdzxd9.jpg
    eOUaoTk.jpg

in the late evening Stella dragged her husband to a lounge, where they had bad drinks and were the only guests (I went into townview and saw that the other 9 residents had a party at one of the brother´s houses)
    Nxv57hR.jpg
    DW3C6rk.jpg

so it wasn´t Tyler´s best day and he was a bit down.
    But when they arrived at home Stella knew how she could lighten up his day in the end and asked him to watch the stars with her
    x7rOq9S.jpg
    42h1ZDV.jpg

so when they went to bed he wasn´t too annoyed that the puppies were sleeping in the bedroom
    dLkyN9t.jpg

The last day of their stay breaks and Tyler took the opportunity to draw the three little puppies, because during the day I let them grow up, because two of them will stay in Willapa Valley, one will stay with Tyler´s brother Haden and his family, the other will stay at the home of two nephews of him.
    lt44Gbv.jpg

after a good breakfast (they had lobster thermidor)
    Y5wkDfI.jpg

it was time to grow up the puppies
    meet Tex (he will be Adam and Torrence´ dog)
    sihSH4k.jpg

Raja, right (she will be Haden´s dog)
    Bw7yY1f.jpg

and Tyson (he will stay at the family)
    this was his first action as an adult
    eCIkNXr.jpg

while the family packed up their baggage
    Tyson learned to use his legs :D
    9A5rpqi.jpg
    2nXiEJ1.jpg
    56JsaNV.jpg
    fO16nXW.jpg
    SzS3kOZ.jpg

of course the teen was the fastest to pack (his mother had to pack the many things he missed ;) )
    so Taius decided to spend his time with Tyson
    they snuggled and played
    2bYIEWg.jpg
    a5LRn3o.jpg

and then they went to the beach at the near of their house for a last time
    hRjNs6Q.jpg
    Cnbz4g9.jpg
    11udSJO.jpg
    zYJo5Wq.jpg
    h51caBc.jpg
    VVLOtN6.jpg
    ymjb4ca.jpg
    z1XLBYa.jpg
    CR233pz.jpg
    FVYEzs6.jpg

at the beach Taius and Tyson played together (the parents were still packing ;) )
    svgmqDA.jpg
    E1K1oRV.jpg

and in the evening the two went home again
    o73zoTA.jpg
    nAfMdks.jpg
    tvzNH0f.jpg
    YVTdvnE.jpg
    9dGFcP3.jpg
    t4mT9yT.jpg
    VucUKXf.jpg

Tomorrow they´ll go back home to Moonlight Falls!
    Back home
    After everyone entered the clownsmobile ;) (I really wonder how many Sims fit in one car?)
    f6zpG1O.jpg
    they drove to the airport and headed home to Moonlight Falls

At home Taius went straight to one of his grandpas (this is Haldir) and told him about the adventures happened to him at vacation
    q9Jvy13.jpg
    G9YDHDM.jpg
    UJLitxS.jpg

the dogs had to have some exercise, because they had to sit in their transport boxes during the flight
    IDUnrQT.jpg
    UCjzCg1.jpg
    ZNjPfp6.jpg

the old girl Sissy noticed her young master a bit later, after her midday-sleep and greeted Taius joyfully
    RslIQpo.jpg
    therefore she got some cuddling
    1LiE68D.jpg
    rg3mYAP.jpg
    CBxE2ed.jpg

after everything was unpacked and the gifts wered presented, everyone did something on his/her own
    QuDaaLv.jpg
    9jARNOX.jpg

every day ends, so everybody went to bed/sleep
    because it was warm and dry outside Tyson and T-Rey stayed in the garden and slept on the benches
    8eFbJN7.jpg
    After the nice trip it was back to everydays life.
    Taius had to go to school, where he decided to stay outside and do his homework (it counted as a regular school day so I let him have some fun in the schoolyard, no photos, because I did notice that he didn´t enter school too late)
    ktNbeRu.jpg
    his mum worked on a new sculpture, watched by the pets
    pNCKa6O.jpg
    grandpa Travis was walking one of the dogs
    CoBoMtI.jpg
    gVDe6P3.jpg
    and was greeted by the other pets when coming home (they had to wait for him, because he had a phonecall)
    8NefV6h.jpg
    when school was out Taius came home and asked his dad for a fight (he won)
    Ffjxv8R.jpg
    hlIKNiu.jpg
    EJzljWm.jpg
    MrJ2e7V.jpg
    then Tyler made dinner
    TKxXfep.jpg
    z2ooOYn.jpg
    and then the family had some fun
    Xkq8SsV.jpg
    ImlmTH0.jpg
    Taius was looking forward for the weekend, because his grandpas told him that they wanted to visit Bridgeport and wanted him to come with them

A new day dawned and while the others went to school or to work, Tyler and his pa Travis decided to put the dogs in the trunk (or so :D ) and went to the big waterfall park.
    sRdpcp0.jpg
    baEgY4V.jpgI really don´t know how this many dogs fit in a small car?!?
    78vnA4R.jpg
    v0Bgvga.jpg
    Tyler went fishing right away
    RpGMFEq.jpg
    he was later joined by his pa
    9OCBxuS.jpg
    the dogs did what the dogs liked ;)
    cJROwRN.jpg
    when school and work was out, the other family members came to the lake as well. Stella and Tyler talked, Haldir and Taius joined Travis fishing
    cCUiOja.jpg
    G5TmqAO.jpg
    when it was getting late all of them jumped into the car (really, how do they fit???)
    LT2LjP1.jpg
    Taius found Streuner the cat in his room and cuddled and played with him before going to bed, the granddas were already sleeping
    wx3j5ic.jpg
    PuWkN5M.jpg
    bxB5Ckt.jpg
    Stella and Tyler watched the stars before bed
    HNrLRbI.jpg
    although I really think that they watched the structure of the house and the trash cans, which were more interesting than the always being there stars
    gXhz9dI.jpg
    gjrVNor.jpg
    On Wednesday Haldir and Tyler started the day slowly and took care of Tyson and T-Rey. While they walked the dogs, Stella worked on her sculpture and Travis and Taius went to work/school.
    Haldir was a bit faster and was already out of the house, when Tyler began his day with cuddling with his best buddy!
    JOAP5gr.jpg
    cQ0crbC.jpg
    Both were a bit hungry, I guess, the way they looked at the icecream-van gave me this impression ;)
    dDxXFnz.jpg
    they headed to the library
    OVBsiKh.jpg
    CoZ334u.jpg
    OQoq9Ok.jpg
    Tyler and T-Ray went straight to the summer festival
    cIsZvCJ.jpg
    EkaC7fN.jpg
    Haldir met one of his three daughters, Harlow, they greeted themselves kindly and talked together until Harlow had to go. As Haldir and Tyson got hungry they joined Tyler and T-Rey at the festival.
    AO1W67M.jpg
    U6L0bGm.jpg
    T9Q15Tz.jpg
    BQAFgSP.jpg
    F9VSnxG.jpg
    ZlQN3ZV.jpg
    Meanwhile at home Travis cooked hummer, which he, Stella and Taius ate at the veranda. Why they sat at the table facing to the kitchen and not to the garden is a mystery for me :#
    B1eTwIp.jpg
    xtBICU9.jpg
    wi8QDpL.jpg
    when the others came home Tyson demanded a hug from Tyler
    DHDDvDF.jpg
    until bedtime the family did what everyone liked, which means that Tyler is doing something on his own, far far away from the others :D
    O2nXdAy.jpg
    Happy Thanksgiving for all who celebrate! <3
    (Although some of you must already lie at the sofa, crammed with too many good food :D )
    Have fun shopping! :p
    On Thursday nothing really interesting happened during the day! Everyone was working or at school. When Taius came home he had the need to move around. So he grabbed Tyson and walked with him to town.
    HoYRKNv.jpg
    4FqhhB7.jpg
    When they were back home Tyler and Taius decided to visit the beach, because the weather was so fine!
    vpZnepK.jpg
    Vsch5fU.jpg
    bagTYez.jpg
    WlEsrau.jpg
    at the beach they played together
    nvLZDGx.jpg
    IAycAMO.jpg
    meanwhile at home the granddads and mummy ate together, again looking into the kitchen, not to the pool (stupid Sims :D )
    hk83e5B.jpg
    they talked together, but I don´t think that Haldir and Stella are really listening to Travis, because both of them are slobs, Travis is neat. (which means, that when Travis and Haldir spat, they disagree about tidiness)
    Tyler and Taius were hungry, too. And because tomorrow Taius will travel to Bridgeport with his grandpas, Tyler decided to eat out with his son at the diner.
    KVZNqR0.jpg
    Tyler´s brother Timothy was also hungry and was straight behind them
    WitIgsL.jpg
    iXtIp3f.jpg
    as the both were eating (when they arrived at the diner it was still very early in the evening) half of the neighbourhood wanted to get into the diner to get some food
    wRBVWr7.jpg
    KqgZZmI.jpg
    after dinner they stayed a while and talked to friends and family
    wALbwpE.jpg
    back at home the family went to bed, observed by the pets
    yA2J0S9.jpg
    uWXDyej.jpg
    On Friday Taius was allowed to skip school (he has best marks and even if he stays out of school 3 weeks he will be best in a day!)
    so he and his grandpas took the plane to Bridgeport.
    Haldir´s sister Dianah lives there with her family, so she bought the property where the family of her and her husband could stay during their visits in Bridgeport (isn´t it neat when the family has too much money? :p )
    Then the house got to meet the fixer upper team ;)
    they started with this
    b1kBLDO.jpg (sorry for the little picture, but I´ve forgot to take a screenshot, so this is a pic from the wiki site)
    and ended with this
    ovU9ol9.jpg
    cLG0OcY.jpg
    RBnX7m5.jpg
    ILO7KVM.jpg

Taius, Haldir and Travis arrived in Bridgeport on a rainy afternoon. So they decided to visit the art museum in the city.
    All three of them are artistic, so this decision was obvious!
    tI8BdjU.jpg
    ADHL5Gs.jpg
    ebsAKUb.jpg
    wwtDd5Q.jpg
    eNZwtV8.jpg
    hANLLDr.jpg
    the graffiti tags are made by Dianah´s husband Jamie (some days soon I will come to Bridgeport longer than now and then I´ll play with them again! As I said in the beginning of the thread, this is an ongoing save since a few years now, here´s an evidence!)

at the arrival Haldir tried to look at the art (why he was thinking of a car when watching the flamingo I don´t know :D )
    ZGqPgeg.jpg
    and was enlightened
    Q1Y6jdr.jpg
    Travis and Taius chatted at first
    ZO4aRR4.jpg
    then Taius thought about his miserable ( :D ) life
    fZPlRb2.jpg
    Travis read (of course :-)) this is what you do in an art museum)
    SxlDZW7.jpg

Then Haldir noticed that Tyson was murdering an expensive sculpture and had to scold him.
    SCzIPFJ.jpg
    rrIqs4e.jpg
    but Haldir couldn´t stay angry for long (no wonder, Tyson is such a nice dog!!)
    and they chased each other, cuddled and played (imagine this in a real art museum >:) )
    mbImxRA.jpg
    yXXkGv5.jpg
    oHBvilR.jpg
    pIdOQqo.jpg
    NCaxGIs.jpg
    9acEPxj.jpg
    nC1eIwD.jpg
    VOV8xGA.jpg
    (have you ever noticed the urinal in the art gallery? I have seen a few Sims using it as well :D )

but Haldir couldn´t stand being without Travis for long, so he searched for him and they talked together ;)
    ABp5Sm7.jpg
    KqXiOBB.jpg
    n1yuwnw.jpg
    HvfFvzK.jpg
    JDZUotX.jpg
    OMar2HE.jpg
    KmdMTt5.jpg (noticed the look the barman gave them?)

then it was time to get home
    3QZrZ44.jpg
    ARXOW1f.jpg
    rAaKpQM.jpg
    ZTQsIRz.jpg

Haldir filled Tyson´s bowl
    pQwjAlI.jpg
    Travis played chess at first
    Rm7dPTS.jpg
    Tyson slept
    SSAaFhE.jpg
    Taius went into the whirlpool, where he was joined by Travis and Haldir later
    cIloPW6.jpg
    DsN1I1N.jpg
    bb7FyZX.jpg

And for those who wonder why Travis and Haldir look so young although they are already grandgrandgrandgrand...pas: they are fairies and I play on the longest lifespan! And I disabled the fairy wings, because the whole family would blink and twinkel and couldn´t be seen properly by me. (ok, this thread isn´t watched by so many people, but I wanted to explain :D )
    On Saturday Haldir and Travis played chess and read a bit, while Taius walked the dog.
    Bxt4lzK.jpg
    dRXHGot.jpg
    rbu3gPf.jpg
    VLkHHHV.jpg
    0JyHhjE.jpg
    BWOxTwT.jpg
    oLLYw6P.jpg
    poUhdfl.jpg
    hWBdwxB.jpg
    L1UGunu.jpg
    mwlCWVA.jpg

in the evening they all went to Waylon´s Haunt, where they bowled, played pool billiard, drank, etc.
    they had alot of fun and came back home very late
    iax4xng.jpg
    3XB9mAO.jpg
    cw9O7vq.jpg
    gv6PuWw.jpg
    Oa2LHGi.jpg
    QLhgC5a.jpg
    Today is the last day in Bridgeport! On early Moday morning they will fly back home to Moonlight Falls. So the three boys packed their last day full of entertainment.
    Since Travis was still sleeping, Haldir played with Tyson who was awake early as well.
    8k6vbZN.jpg
    gHufK9q.jpg
    wQfKJoB.jpg

then he went outside to draw the town, while Travis was walking the dog
    3aVZAcU.jpg
    aqbLSc4.jpg
    gFfCVx6.jpg
    uAJSa3e.jpg
    EVwl29t.jpg

when Travis and Tyson came back home, the 4 of them went to the summer festival. (I placed the lot on the former butterfly park, which I´ve found useless. And I´ve needed the space of it´s former lot for some residential houses)
    EmdSrm2.jpg
    qE1FO5w.jpg
    BY6OExc.jpg
    3rEl33r.jpg
    it seems that Tyson had drank too much, because he peed the second time :D
    7Sv5Q7T.jpg

in the afternoon they went to the gymn, all them had wishes to train
    (I restarted the game before they left the festival, so now suddenly it was foggy and dark!)
    zNHhNoY.jpg
    X2u7B77.jpg
    0dkusXH.jpg
    DlwuARu.jpg
    B7ou1Ad.jpg

Taius spotted a cousin of his so he went to Cassius. I don´t know what to say about their fascinating sight, when they looked upon the girl training in a bikini >:)
    Ces9JLS.jpg
    ExqZPmG.jpg
    meanwhile Travis was breaking boards and Haldir went to jogg
    IS9of7B.jpg
    wqjut3C.jpg
    pIJrpYj.jpg

after the training Travis took a shower and changed into his evening wear (why not, hm?)
    and Haldir was dancing (crazy Sims! :p )
    PrutKdm.jpg
    and speaking of crazy Sims:
    pIgwxpc.jpg
    who takes his bird to the gymn???

in the evening the fog cleared so when they drove to the Bogart Overlook it was lighter than in the afternoon
    (and it was full moon as well)
    WRFXAeM.jpg
    ahQyucm.jpg
    t11PK11.jpg
    CyDRDVl.jpg

Haldir baked some pizza, which seemed to be oddly satisfying for him
    dCJI3hT.jpg
    bTc76b9.jpg
    2hVhFps.jpg
    YTflVMl.jpg
    they ate
    Qdpcu8F.jpg

and then it was time for going home
    j2BIDpi.jpg
    It was early afternoon, when the grandpas Haldir and Travis, their grandson Taius and the youngest dog Tyson arrived at home.
    sQz3ePt.jpg
    They greeted the family members
    nSEIhMO.jpg
    JzxiVgg.jpg
    BsNjlGJ.jpg
    ZMpAM6v.jpg
    nVTmOR5.jpg
    LjOCcgy.jpg
    TcQMKoY.jpg

then Haldir checked his mails
    rI3jugZ.jpg

Taius went swimming
    Yk35eaK.jpg
    7ewQtFz.jpg

Tyler played and cuddled with Tyson
    9vPcQNW.jpg

and all of them went to bed and were happy to be re-united
    PJ9ZXpW.jpg

sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, but I can´t play Moonlight Falls on highest resolutions as all my other towns, because this town is completely overcrowded with too many Sims and too many big houses. But it´s my hometown since it came out with Supernatural and I love the Sims, which live there, so I have to deal with this poor quality! <3
    The next day started with rain what didn´t matter to the family, because all had something to do.
    Taius had to go to school where he met his best friend Solve who actually is a brother of Travis, Taius´grandpa.
    wtcDZed.jpg
    they talked about Bridgeport until school was out (of course not, Taius is an attending student ;) )
    MxVwKCE.jpg

Tyler took care of Tyson and when it stopped raining both went for a walk
    jaV0epp.jpg
    9W8LT43.jpg
    7YOVNVi.jpg
    c4N7Y9O.jpg

Stella played the guitar
    ZpB2D87.jpg

and the pets at home did what they wanted
    w1PvCA3.jpg
    XNRKenM.jpg
    nLy0jrS.jpg
    rFUuS2p.jpg
    2jDXNlC.jpg
    4rrF02p.jpg

When Travis came home from work they all greeted him
    uUDNTBQ.jpg
    and he brushed Rasta
    8MGzvoJ.jpg
    (ok, you have to believe me, there really is a dog underneath the bush!) :D

when Tyler and Tyson came back, Tyler and Streuner had quality time together (they seem to love each other, Streuner is always in the near of Tyler)
    YMfZy5J.jpg
    o6Eo51o.jpg
    Q9AVn29.jpg
    gFviWo7.jpg
    R8nhjLr.jpg

when it was dark Taius asked his mother to throw the ball, while Haldir and Travis read something (simultaniously!)
    amkpIMM.jpg
    hVALEvA.jpg
    5kPxQnw.jpg

shortly before going to bed the family ate together and talked about their day
    FphYL9l.jpg
    (I know, you shouldn´t eat shortly before going to bed, but my Sims can take it, they are too thin anyway!)
    Today I was trying out a new world where a few Sims from Moonlight Falls shall live, because the town is hopelessly over-crowded with too many Sims, which of course helped me to encounter error 12 yesterday! :s
    The new world is Caldey Isle by StellaToronto Sims. It´s a roadless world, so I have to make sure that my Sims won´t die from starvation when going from a to be. ;) But it has a feeling of being old and I like when worlds have certain themes attached to them (and don´t always look like an American town)
    b2FkrBO.jpg
    zInedOz.jpg
    3GUxntX.jpg
    iWpqM8S.jpg
    VRErnkz.jpg

and this are the Sims I took to the island
    WzAgqbv.jpg

I don´t know when I´ll come back to them, because at first I´ll have a look at the dreadful error 12 in Moonlight Falls, but the island is unpopulated and I have got a few towns which have too many Sims, too. So every time my family will travel, I plan of taking some Sims and putting them to Caldey Island. It will be an uphill job, so enjoy the pics, I don´t know when "I´ll be back" ;) to it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top