Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I feel like I've been sharing a lot of pictures of Connor lately so here is Lily having some fun in the snow.
    aOYK4Q1.png
    I love her and also I think the winter festival is my favourite so far. I haven't seen Spring yet though.
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited December 2020
    izecson wrote: »
    @Jeansoo lol, I like the fact that he didnt seem to care what people around him think what he's doing to that guy, I was way into roleplaying that everytime my vampire-warlock hybrid sims wants a snack, I always use Summon Sim spell to teleport the victim to him in a quite place. :D
    Oh gosh! You also installed the enhanced magic mod as well? haha I haven't installed them yet but I'm gong to soon. Other sims are too busy with gossiping behind him. :D Anyway, they won't care because my vamp sim rescued 6 lives in total.

• Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    @Jeansoo lol, I like the fact that he didnt seem to care what people around him think what he's doing to that guy, I was way into roleplaying that everytime my vampire-warlock hybrid sims wants a snack, I always use Summon Sim spell to teleport the victim to him in a quite place. :D
    Oh gosh! You also installed the enhanced magic mod as well? haha I haven't installed them yet but I'm gong to soon. Other sims are too busy with gossiping behind him. :D Anyway, they won't care because my vamp sim rescued 6 lives in total.

Well I couldn't help it, the mod is awesome my Sims can literally incinerate another Sims but I never did that on purpose 😅
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options

Well I couldn't help it, the mod is awesome my Sims can literally incinerate another Sims but I never did that on purpose 😅

I installed the magic mod too. I want to have a look what my warlock sims can do in inactive status. :D

• Options
    Being caught red handed vandalising the building

om0q2ez7xcmp8hvzg.jpg?size_id=a
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited December 2020
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    @Jeansoo OK. I thought it was athletic skill that determined whether the sim would beat the shark. For that reason, I've always waited for any of my sims to provoke a shark until they have level 10 in athletic skill. Until then, I have them ignore them. But this time she wasn't given the choice. She's only at level 8 in athletic skill, and level 6 in scuba diving. This happened at Davy Jones' Locker, the highest level location she is able to dive at. She's been too busy with other things to go often, and I think it was only her fourth dive.

The reason I thought that athletic skill didn't matter because my sim always is level 10 in athletic skill with being brave trait, didn't do any help against shark. He had pee like other sims in level 5 in Scuba diving skill and 10 in athletic skill while sharks were swimming around, . I usually get burglar very often in my games, so I always have almost of sims master the athletic skill. When my sim reached level 8 in scuba diving, he started to win against shark, and last time, one of the resort owners fought against sharks 3 times in a row, he got 3 shark teeth from being a winner. Maybe...then brave trait? My brave sims always win against shark with high scuba diving skill. Even though they are brave, if they're in low scuba diving level, then they will lose.

Annie is brave too. And she wets also herself when the sharks are near. It's probably a combination of factors that determine whether the sim or the shark wins.
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    2LykHLv.jpg

It's hard to be taken seriously as an evil genius, when you're a Plantsim pretty boy :D
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    Not a full sized screenshot just cropped down!
    cVQEfKl.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @Jeansoo OK. I thought it was athletic skill that determined whether the sim would beat the shark. For that reason, I've always waited for any of my sims to provoke a shark until they have level 10 in athletic skill. Until then, I have them ignore them. But this time she wasn't given the choice. She's only at level 8 in athletic skill, and level 6 in scuba diving. This happened at Davy Jones' Locker, the highest level location she is able to dive at. She's been too busy with other things to go often, and I think it was only her fourth dive.

The reason I thought that athletic skill didn't matter because my sim always is level 10 in athletic skill with being brave trait, didn't do any help against shark. He had pee like other sims in level 5 in Scuba diving skill and 10 in athletic skill while sharks were swimming around, . I usually get burglar very often in my games, so I always have almost of sims master the athletic skill. When my sim reached level 8 in scuba diving, he started to win against shark, and last time, one of the resort owners fought against sharks 3 times in a row, he got 3 shark teeth from being a winner. Maybe...then brave trait? My brave sims always win against shark with high scuba diving skill. Even though they are brave, if they're in low scuba diving level, then they will lose.

Annie is brave too. And she wets also herself when the sharks are near. It's probably a combination of factors that determine whether the sim or the shark wins.

Hi, I'm back! :D I read your post this afternoon and I've done 2 tests. First, I put down my sims' athletic skill to level 3 but leave the scuba diving skill 10. I had them fought with shark 2 times, they won the first fight but they lost the 2nd one. I didn't save my game and reloaded. This time, I put their scuba diving level to level 4 and had them fought 2 times. They lost 2 times all. Also they got wet this time. They didn't get wet when they were level 10 in Scuba diving skill. I had the same experience long time ago when they were learning scuba diving skill in Isla Paradiso. So I think it could be related with scuba diving and athletic skill both. :) I didn't notice your point because almost of my sims always mastered athletic skill first to protect their home from burglars.

Oh I found this from sims wiki!

When a Sim notices a newly spawned shark underwater, they may wet themselves if their scuba diving skill is lower than 7. Sims can hide in an underwater cave to avoid sharks. There is a 5% chance that sharks may attack Sims, an additional +2% chance for each meat and fish inside the Sim's inventory, and an additional +20% chance if the Sim watches the sharks. When a shark attacks the Sim, the chance to win the fight is based on how many skill points the Sim has in athletic, martial arts,[TS3:WA] and scuba diving skills. Having 0 of them will guarantee a loss while having 10 of each will guarantee a victory. If the Sim has the loves to swim trait, there's a +30% chance they will win the fight.

Oh yeah!! My sims are 10 in athletic, 10 in martial arts and 10 in scuba diving. LOL.. ahhh that's why they won all the time. :D now everything is clear! :) But my ssims don't have loves to swim trait. :)
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited December 2020
    What's the 1960s without some teenage rebellion? Here's Connie's youngest son, Terry having a drink he is far too young for.
    50696897741_35d38c4ef4_c.jpg
  • Options
    Leurent just died by sunlight when I wasnt playing him.

qzcuygtplomimvqzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    Dustin Langerak: "Maybe I should call the ambulance?"Screenshot-158.jpg
    Stiles McGraw: "Jared might have a concussion."
    Marty Keaton: "I don't think treatment's gonna help Jared any...he's still going to be a jerk."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options

qzcuygtplomimvqzg.jpg

OMG... I would be so sad if my sim dies ..T_T
  • Options

qzcuygtplomimvqzg.jpg

I am upset too lol, Felipe Jr just got home from university and a minute later his dad dies, now im not sure whether to resurrect him via ambrosia or by using witchcraft to do it. if i used the later i would have to rewrite my story and make Felipe Jr descend into darkness.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Sim Poggers
    UL8heDV.jpeg
    Sim Poggers
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited December 2020
    Mayumi wants to marry off Haruo to a girl that "she can control"...
    Screenshot-221.jpg
    Yasunobu just wants Haruo to be happy... (with River...) :D

Didn't anyone tell Mayumi that you "can't control" a McIrish redhead. Good luck on that one, eh?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Skating thru the Islands...

I7FPTFk.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2020

qzcuygtplomimvqzg.jpg

I am upset too lol, Felipe Jr just got home from university and a minute later his dad dies, now im not sure whether to resurrect him via ambrosia or by using witchcraft to do it. if i used the later i would have to rewrite my story and make Felipe Jr descend into darkness.
    I would recommend Ambrosia and it will be dramatic! :D

@ilikethesims30 How did you do that? I's like to try that in my game. :D
  • Options
    CfMLYYt.jpeg
    Just hanging out with herself.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Lily just realized that she is about to have a third child to take care of.
    HSsULyO.png
    Two toddlers and a baby, should be fun. :D
  • Options
    Apparently video games make Connor angry.
    tz0IYt8.png
  • Options
    School of Science Proving Grounds

Screenshot-331.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 818 Member
    edited December 2020
    The very last screenshot I took in my last play session

Screenshot-1462.jpg?psid=1&width=367&height=207

Skip Broke (Furthest from camera), Betty Simovich (Right near camera), Achilles Molyneux (Back facing camera) and Draco Malfoy (Left from camera) In-game time: 11:05pm, Saturday night
    Finally, the image (Yes, I know it's quite small)
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    m

Wow! Thanks for the mod. I would love this! :D

@Sharonia
    Maybe the video game is upset at Conor. :smiley:

@izecson I used to use that for green light, so that my sims can learn the skill faster for studying. My 2 sims had that before after master the science skill but don’t remember when they lost it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top