Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Screenshot-187.jpg?dl=1

*cough* nothing to see here, move along.
Frequent player of The Sims 3 but not particularly active on the forum, My Page or Origin.

The best way to reach me is through my Twitter account
Maybe someday I'll actually manage a legacy thread actively

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 16,081 Member
    These don't show any actual sims except in Map View. Does this count?

I don't often do this, but it was time to arrange for some households I've never played to leave Bridgeport and make way for new arrivals and existing households to spread out more as teens were growing up. NRaas StoryProgression does not allow for random, uncontrollable emigration (culling), but it can be deployed to make that happen on demand or if sims meet certain requirements thus making them eligible to just leave my game permanently.

What I didn't know is that some sims feel the need to throw a parting shot in my direction as they get ready to leave this way.
    2j1a5sm2wrh668v4g.jpg

"Small town living"? Harrumph! Here is the "small town" he blamed me for managing in Map View with NRaas Tagger showing all lots and sims. Or at least as much of the downtown area I could cram into the shot at I think it was around 8pm on a typical Saturday evening (click to enlarge).
    wy2dx3m7mmdtgo34g.jpg
    786acphb0viikee4g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site at http://nraas.net is not yet fully operational, please have patience with us.
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,719 Member
    Lol mine is boring. I discovered a fun way to decorate with window shutters and was excited enough about it to share on my tumblr :D
    tumblr_pdzy94hv4N1xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg
  • ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 83 Member
    The exterior of a daycare I am currently running - taken while in a building frenzy, trying to place the fence and accidentally hitting the camera button :D ... oooooh, a mailbox! How exciting!

30399777418_4f9e944f01_z.jpg
  • MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 458 Member
    The last picture I took was of Ben getting his grill on.

ke7f2PM.jpg
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 6,589 Member

Pillow fight between teen uncle and his nephew.
    29323515097_77354a1d98_b.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 8,890 Member
    Evie and Alex boating around Isla Paradiso.
    43549911104_e05e8b88a7_h.jpg
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 174 Member
    @igazor Bridgeport looks like an interesting town to live in (and yeah, who needs that guy anyway right?)
    Honestly I think turning on tags for sims with Tagger is both useful and beautiful to look at.

@Amphora Looks really elegant!

@Buttersims No escape for the little tykes right? I like the layout from what I can see even with the mailbox :wink:

@MKSizzle Been a long time since I've barbecued anything in my save; it's pretty rainy here!

@bekkasan I think I witness autonomous pillow fighting almost every day but I don't have the heart to turn it off because of how much fun they're having. Looks like these two are having a good time too!

@dreamerz13 Beautiful screenshot!
    Frequent player of The Sims 3 but not particularly active on the forum, My Page or Origin.

The best way to reach me is through my Twitter account
    Maybe someday I'll actually manage a legacy thread actively
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 827 Member
    Any Stardew Valley fans here? :)

X3Xbpxg.jpg
    Studying for finals...
    LIxiYeD.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 43,218 Member
    My last screenshot was taken last night. It is of my simself and her husband getting ready for bed :)
    29320704737_b2c9f2054b_o.jpg
  • Springfairy556Springfairy556 Posts: 13,643 Member
    2v5GCUx.jpg
    wont let me post pic without some texts.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 5,059 Member
    It's not the most interesting picture I took last time I played, but here is Annie chatting online. She had some time to kill after supper, but not enough to learn a recipe or to bother getting out her violin, and her social was a little low.

q119M1h.jpg

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 769 Member
    I haven't properly played in a bit, but I recently made a teen in CAS for the daughter in my current family. Hopefully she'll decide she likes him when she ages up.

This is Julio as a teen:
    1xeg8sb.jpg

And here's how he'll look as a YA:
    YOp0lNL.jpg
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,601 Member
    I'm playing a game where Don Lothario doesn't pay any of his bills. So every week the Repo Man comes and takes things. I'm watching his house get emptier and it's funny to see what will be taken.

But um, the toilet paper?! Rude.
    K8DNkXf.jpg
    giphy.gif

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 12,429 Member
    edited August 26
    I will be honest and say took screenshots today but they are of a secret build project I cannot reveal yet.But this is my last screenshot before that

McYcVS4.png
    Hilda Bancroft

4g3pcVG.gif
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 906 Member
    last pic was 2 days ago, the human landing on Pandora from Avatar
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 12,429 Member
    @imdragonit I feel like I seen that somewhere before ;)
    Hilda Bancroft

4g3pcVG.gif
  • cocococo Posts: 1,798 Member
    Just a boring sisterly love picture :mrgreen:
    TS3_W_2018-08-19_16-14-55-61.png
    VEFgIk.png
  • igazorigazor Posts: 16,081 Member
    edited August 26
    imdragonit wrote: »
    last pic was 2 days ago, the human landing on Pandora from Avatar
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Am I the only one here who sometimes wonders if I am playing a different game from everyone else? o:)
    786acphb0viikee4g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site at http://nraas.net is not yet fully operational, please have patience with us.
  • DutchysimDutchysim Posts: 508 Member
    last one I took.
    I followed my sim to the bar.

m0j5pdI.jpg
    Got my old nickname back. Happy :)
    Gallery name: Dutchysim

• imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 906 Member
    @CravenLestat merely a mild case of deja vu :D
    @igazor nope not you, I always march to the beat of a different drummer...lol
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 514 Member
    edited August 26
    Screenshot-3229.jpg

An actually successful attempt to watch the stars - I like to take pictures from my sims point of view when they do this, because more often that not, they are staring at a wall or something.
    (Edit: I mean, ok, in this case they are watching the graveyard. But the stars are visible! So romantic!)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 749 Member
    Claire Frio (Ursine) with her and Jared's son Lorcan. In this save I had them rekindle the romance and get married. side note she's expecting their third child and I don't know why I had them try for baby I can barely handle two children

nqv2ldB.jpg
    Visit my Wordpress site to find out about my latest updates and news
    https://afai1261storyhub.wordpress.com/
    Origin ID: afai1261
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 6,589 Member
    Dutchysim wrote: »
    last one I took.
    I followed my sim to the bar.

m0j5pdI.jpg

She's gonna poke her eye out! :lol: Cute sim!