Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Episode 56 – Asylum - December 2727 part 1

Greg thought about his settlement, now at its 4th winter. Remembering the hard first two, and last winter where the settlement was financially more solid, but where the personal conflicts was slowly draining the settlers. Hoping that this time it would be a better winter.

8CCaiSK.jpg

This morning Botan was the first to get up in the Nara house, making waffles. The dishwasher is still broken, but at least they have removed all the dirty water.

GDFwCmp.jpg

The Mclain’s continue their cooking mania to the point where the “Village leaders” have to step in. It was decided that head of security Nicholás Valiente, would lead them to “Ent” where they will both be admitted to the mental institution for psychological treatment.

5AQA8c4.jpg

The snowfall has already closed the roads up to “Ent” and the trade station will have to close down now. Charles do not really mind, this year. The family is doing fine and he will have time to work on other projects.

psnT8Lb.jpg
    gbFB43f.jpg

Finally, Botan accepted that he was not the right man for the job and contacted Harald Dahl. The dishwasher was repaired. The bill was 48$.

1v8aGsf.jpg

Lone St. John visited the Merciers again, this time the kitchen area was a mess, with rotten food at the table and in the refrigerator. Some dirty clothes spread over the floor.
    Luckily the St. John family was long-time friends of the Merciers, due to Armel upper class restaurant and Lone soon accepted Armel’s fragile excuses.

Hqc8mTG.jpg
    FPbPmmV.jpg

Michiko Vaughan did some work at Beach Creative Institute extracting the valuable Tomato Plant Root oil. Terry Scully came to the institute to admire the work Michiko Vaughan was doing. Also, congratulation her on her 67 years birthday.

v1n9uM4.jpg

Greg Preston visited Mussete Mercier. He came to tell her that he wanted to be just friends, he loved her deeply but he was not the kind of man able to share a woman. They parted without drama.

8Tvtnjw.jpg

Daichi Nara had his first birthday, he got a pirate chest as present from dad and mum, but he is a bit too young and prefer chewing on the blocks.

EwkH2N6.jpg

John and Maya were at the power station to fix a problem with one of the burners. Later John also produced some extra Tomato Root Oil.

bkPupK3.jpg
    wD33fVN.jpg

Harald Dahl visited the Nara household, to spend time with his sister Norma.

8i1r83S.jpg

Pierre Mercier was now old enough to crawl around at the floor and started to eat proper food.

x4dCbwo.jpg
    sw4hzdR.jpg

Lifetime Rewards:
    Myra Frances

i4xay3n.jpg

Editorial:
    The Mclain’s will be in “Ent” for a month, to see if “reinstalling” them in the home will help.
    Everything autonome.

“No photoshopping”
    vgDTWV3.jpg

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    A member of the Langerak family save passed away tonight. I’ll share that update tomorrow.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Gracious! I've fallen 4 pages behind! :flushed:

Still feeling random bouts of lightheadedness and shortness of breath. (Sometimes dizziness). And that's what's been keeping me from hanging out on the computer for as long as I would like...
    It's given me a sad. :cry:

I talked to my family members on Zoom tonight about all my health issues lately and my SIL said that she was experiencing pretty similar symptoms at a time in her life when she was feeling very stressed and wasn't staying hydrated enough. That was insightful... I thought I was staying pretty hydrated (I was listening to you and the PA bekkasan, I swear! <3 ) but let's face it...I've been under some serious stress for over a year: COVID, hubby loses his job, now we're getting ready to make a BIG move....I can't help but wonder. 🤔

But through it all...I'm still standing! :star: Woop woop!
    You know I gotta share the song now...
    So my goals for the next week: Try to drink a gallon of water a day (Hello toilet, my old friend...) and do my best to keep my stress levels low (even when I feel like I am fine...). Learn from my experience my friends. 👍

If I still experience the symptoms after staying that hydrated for a good week than it must be something else, but this is what I am trying for now. :star:

Moving on. I will have to make these comments brief, but...who am I kidding, that never happens. :lol::kissing_heart:

----

@lisasc360 Girl it's been great to see you posting your gameplay again and I've very much enjoyed reading it. :blush:
    Shang Simla adventures are just dang fun! :grin:

@Nikkei_Simmer You sure like to capture the werewolf transformation dontcha? ;)
    Glad you're getting the vaccine. It's not that bad, trust me. :) (And I don't like needles either... :flushed: ) Just make sure to exercise your arm well afterward so it doesn't tense up and hurt at the injection site. 👍 Take it easy for the next week or two cause you may have a general unwell feeling, or nothing at all.

@Tamijo
    Lovely that your husband got a new job. A serious move from Utah to Arkansas. Never been in the US so can't say for sure, but I would expect it to be like two completely different worlds (sim ref. intended).
    Good luck - and hope you get better soon.
    ^Thank you so much my friend. <3
    It is like going to a different world honestly. ;) The West is a bit different from the South in culture, food, language. We lived in Georgia (which is also in the deep South) for a couple of years when we were first married so it won't be too much of a culture shock for us. ;) It's definitely MUCH greener in AR than in UT! :love:
    ----
    Aww, Jane and Charles are finding love with each other. <3<3
    Mussete and Anders is not a pair I was expecting...they don't look that great together imo...but sometimes love happens whether we understand it or not. ;)
    Simon and Magdalena are engaged! Yay! <3
    Oooh, more romance among the older folks. ;)
    ----
    "November Steps" - Wow, that was...uh...interesting. Kinda cool, but mostly strange. Not sure how to accurately describe it. :lol: Sorry...I couldn't finish it all cause it's long. :p
    Lol! The poor kiddo looking down at the watery mess on the floor. :lol:
    Veronica Mclain was still great at circulating the village and had relations with most of the villagers.
    ^What exactly does that mean...? :open_mouth::smirk::joy:
    Ugh, Mussete is just an awful woman! Terry can do better! I never say this, but honestly...I'd rather see him with a guy than her!!!
    ----
    I read your comments over at my story thread and thank you. <3 I'll reply after this. (Hopefully) I hope my crazy rumor story in our PM didn't drive you away. :lol:
    ----
    My friend, you know SO much music...I can't help bowing down to you...
    bow-down-gif-11.gif
    There...I finally did it. :p;)
    "Asylum" is a nice song. :) Picks up and I like that too.
    Greg needs a woman! :smirk:
    The Mclain’s continue their cooking mania to the point where the “Village leaders” have to step in. It was decided that head of security Nicholás Valiente, would lead them to “Ent” where they will both be admitted to the mental institution for psychological treatment.
    ^OMGosh!!! :joy: Oh boy.....
    Mercier's house looks and smells like a house with tons of kids. :p Bless those mommas. The struggle is real...
    Okay GREG can do WAY better than Mussete as well!!! (I forgot she and him had something going on...and there she goes kissing two other men while she's supposed to be his girlfriend. Geez... :unamused: ) I wanna call her a certain word right now, but it would get censored. :lol:

@LunBeauty
    emorrill Congratulations on your husband getting a new job. Moves are very hard and Utah to Arkansas is a long way. I have faith that you'll be able to continue your story once you get settled. I also hope you feel much better soon!
    ^It IS a long move and...it's feeling a bit overwhelming, but I know it will all work out. :star:
    Thank you. :kissing_heart:

@Emily4331 Glad you got the vaccine. :) We got ours a little over a month ago.
    Still going to mask up, since not everyone is vaccinated and, unlike some people around the world, I actually care about not potentially giving an unvaccinated person a deadly virus. :sweat_smile:
    ^Amen girl. <3<3

@bekkasan GORGEOUS shots of Shang Simla! :love:
    ----
    SAM!!!! :love: It's so wonderful to see him again. Oh how I miss him... <3
    I love that the first thing he did was kiss me, love me up, and got me pregnant! :lol::smirk:<3 (I love that they are in your world and making a future together. <3 Can't wait to see their babies!!)
    I love their pretty fairy wings. :)
    Audie! :grin: Great shot of him. I'm so glad I already had him created for ya. ;)
    Thank you for all the tulips. <3<3<3 You know me so well. :blush:
    Alfarin and Milton are hotties! :love: (Great job on them @AlexaKry !)
    King Tyler and his noble steed! :star:
    Can't wait to see who else you add to SI. :)

@Brandontaylor Thank you. <3 Yeah I really didn't want to move daughter during the school year. That would've been a pain! I actually mentioned to hubby that if he had gotten a job earlier we would be staying here until daughter finished school because I didn't want to do that to her.
    Enjoyed your Steel and Langerak legacy posts as always. :star:

@Silverofdreams30 Well Auden is a slammin' hottie! :love:
    Cute kissing and birthday pics. <3
    ----
    The house you built is lovely. :star:
    Felix in the bath of course is sexy. <3

@GraceyManor Way to show off your friend about how much better looking SIMS 3 is! :mrgreen: 🙌 (And she deleted her comment! Ha ha! :lol: )
    Dang girl are you still suffering from the after effects of COVID? :pensive: Bless you. <3
    Poor Claymore...that's a tough decision to make. But what will happen to Daniel since he's tied to the place??
    Oooh, nice bench kiss between them. <3
    Cute convo between Daniel and Candy. :blush:
    No Daniel..... :confounded: Don't let her go!

@ZhakiraP
    They are looking very good together, Emily and Shane. I am having difficulties imagining them blonde :D
    ^Thank you. <3
    Yeah those two are definitely not blondes, I couldn't do it. :lol:
    However, Shane doesn't look too terrible as a blonde actually...(see pic below.) :blush:

@Karritz Wow Wendle is a piece of work. :p (Not in a bad way, you did a brilliant job on him!) The name is perfect! :star:

@Sprottenham Enjoyed your Uni post. :) I love reading about people's sims at Uni!

@Astro Zeke is a good looking guy. :)
    I would say maybe some facial piercings? Like an eyebrow one. Scars might look cool too.

I created a little gift for Bekkasan (since she said she felt Shane would look pretty hott with bleached hair. :smirk: ). So I delivered just that to her. :blush: Couldn't help sharing him over here for her to see again in the morning. :smirk::kissing_heart:

Stardew-dump-14.jpg

Stardew-dump-15.jpg

How many of you agree? :mrgreen:

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends. :sleeping:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Brandontaylor : it´s already half a year in your "new"job? We can´t say new to it anymore then, right?
    I´m sorry that your UC save is broken, but that gives you just new opportunities to play! Trying to cheer you up here... :D
    Oh no, not a death already? Bummer!

@Tamijo : comments on your thread as always.

@emorrill : thanks for the compliments for my Sims!
    Coments on your new update on your thread.
    And sorry @bekkasan but @emorrill asked for an opinion: please let Shane have dark hair, the blonde doesn´t go well with his appearance and his character.... B)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

Thank you, yes he is a hottie.
    No need to do more than add a skintone.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you,
    great updates.

• Options

Random save shots

i2BXLc3.jpg

fXQb9HB.jpg

AafnLSN.jpg

rlaE8wd.jpg

wyll and Isla aged up to young adult, birthday party with friends,
    family and relatives.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer You sure like to capture the werewolf transformation dontcha? ;)
    Glad you're getting the vaccine. It's not that bad, trust me. :) (And I don't like needles either... :flushed: ) Just make sure to exercise your arm well afterward so it doesn't tense up and hurt at the injection site. 👍 Take it easy for the next week or two cause you may have a general unwell feeling, or nothing at all.

@emorrill, was yours also the first one (one of two) or did you get the Johnson&Johnson one and done? Mine is a two-shot Pfizer which well, as you know...there's an interval of time between the first and second shots to ensure that our immune response is what they expect and of course Pfizer has said that the 12-16 week window for the second shot maximizes the immune response and pushes the efficacy to 95%. I'm just glad that it's over and done for another 16 weeks. And the second shot should give me 95% chance of staying healthy if my body comes into contact with the Coronavirus.

My wife tells me that I'm a chicken and I readily admit it. :) I've never liked sharp objects coming near me, but given the choice between potentially giving Covid to someone if I'm a carrier and don't know it or dying myself of the disease and its effects on my body; it's well worth it to get the vaccine and avoid the whole experience of guilt or dying all together.

Yup...I've always loved the Sims 3 werewolves. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Tamijo Glad to hear that Nicholas at least is starting to make some connections.
    Don't you hate it when Sims don't properly repair things?
    I like the Pegasus Cafe.
    Great updates! Seems life for everyone involved is going well.

@Nikkei_Simmer Dang, Haruo, do you even know how to behave around ladies? You're just asking to be punished. :lol:
    The science machine is great for get rich quick saves.
    I wonder how many kids will be born in the upcoming updates?
    Every time I try to strike someone with lightning, it never seems to work.
    The alien seems kind of confused.
    Great update!
    Not sure which one I'm getting yet, trying to figure out when I can fit it in my schedule.

@GraceyManor A lot of times, when I have issues with websites, it's my internet connection too. I usually do what you did, use my hotspot if it happens. Of course, mine is actually my internet causing the issue and not the computer.
    What? How could Claymore do that to Daniel?
    Sounds like Claymore mishandled his money, causing him to have financial trouble. He seems to think selling the lighthouse will make him money but Daniel might hurt him.
    Huh, never had them do gardening on my Sims lot before. Not sure about fishing, I never seem to have a pond.
    Well, at least she didn't get mad at him for kissing her.
    I think Daniel may be softening up just a tad.
    Great updates!

@emorrill Sam seems happy that Sebastian kissed Abigail.
    Sam isn't thinking clearly, that's for sure. If it's meant to be for him to be with Haley, then it will happen.
    But now I wonder about him and Maru. I'll just have to wait and see.
    Emily must have something that's making her take so long.
    That's a different look on her but she still looks good.
    Wow, they both look different.
    Great update!
    Hopefully, you're health issue will resolve itself once your stress levels go down.
    You're welcome. I guess everything was timed out perfectly for you guys. I hope that your move goes well.
    Thanks, I'll be posting more updates as soon as I can. Can't stay away from my game too long, lol
    Any hair color seems to work for Shane.

@ZhakiraP Thanks! I'll probably have a new update on that save sometime this week. Those two are the same founders as my Langerak save but I'm taking the Steel version in a different direction.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome, and thank you!
    Happy birthday to Wyll and Isla!

@bekkasan That's good. I have faith that Jamie will get what's needed to turn her back.
    I sure hope not, that'd be heartbreaking.
    I do that all the time, lol. I'll have these ideas in my head, tell everyone here about them, then back out of them. I do still plan on the magic save though, just not sure when that one will start. I did decide to completely give up on the Ultimate Sim save, the reinstall due to all the issues with my computer corrupted my saves so I am done. Maybe I'll have a Sim master all skills at least in the near future, if not everything that's required in the challenge. Either way, I'll have Brittany appear in one of my saves somehow.
    Yep, it happens. I've got some screenshots for the next update, but not enough to share yet.
    Last night, Daisy and Hal took the next step towards having a baby. That'll be posted next, along with the death in the family.
    Great picture from China!
    The world looks beautiful under the rainbow.
    Nice to see Sam and Emily again.
    Not a bad way to start off the world, at least the babies will help grow the population and help ensure the world continues to evolve.
    Picture of the dog didn't load for me for some reason, yet all the others did.
    It's always nice to have a collection of friends Sims to use. I've got some CravenLestat Sims, but I lost a few back when my old computer acted up.
    Good luck to Tyler on the riding skill!

@Karritz Hey, it works. Sometimes you can come up with good names by doing that. I can't wait to see what Wendle gets up to.
    Oh, so she wants to kill him already? Definitely off to a good start! :lol:

@Astro Not too good at knowing what Sims need for a certain look, but you are doing a great job on him.
    For the house, maybe see about some kind of dirtier looking siding, maybe trash up the yard some. You could use some terrain paint and put splotches of dirt around so the yard looks like it hasn't been taken care of.

@AlexaKry Yep, sure is. It seems like time flies.
    I'm okay, but thanks. Brittany can still return in the future, in another save, so I'm good.
    Well, this death was in my old Langerak save. I was kind of expecting a death, just not the Sim who died.

***Gotta upload my pictures and get the update ready for posting but I'll have it up within an hour or so. It's from the Langerak family save and has Daisy and Hal taking the next step, plus the death I mentioned above.
  • Options
    Langerak Update

HIVfRhA.jpg
    Daisy went out to get the mail and pay the bills. Bills only run around $50, even though the house is in the more expensive range.

zUWk0U2.jpg
    I'm going to have to get someone busy on upgrades to stop the sinks from breaking. Melanie wasn't happy about it.

RkAIixK.jpg
    Daisy had to perform for Rhoda Bagley. I need to have her perform more often, she's going slow on her promotions.

mud6VaK.jpg
    Daisy's uncle, Evan Langerak, was there as well. His birthday is coming up very soon, as is Ariana and Abigail's. The triplets will be elders.

v1d52Xd.jpg
    Dwight finally reached the top of his career at the age of 99, so I let him have his retirement. Sadly, he won't be around a whole lot longer.

XQpa49x.jpg
    Robert stood outside the school for most of the day before I realized he didn't go in. Now he has a D in school, and with the weekend, he'll only have the following Monday to fix his grade before becoming a teenager.

noOkuYS.jpg
    I happened to come across Leo Langerak. I believe he is Evan's son with Rain Langerak.

tKkD33o.jpg
    Daisy had another performance to do but then I had her do some exercising.

ER2N62U.jpg
    But then she had to go and perform for Fatima Simovitch afterwards.

MBJUwx4.jpg
    I forced Robert to do his homework because I'm trying to give him a chance. He isn't the heir as that goes to Daisy, but I still want to give him a decent life.

XZZ5bPL.jpg
    Melanie made breakfast but she had finished eating before the rest of the family sat down. I don't have enough chairs at the table for them all anyway.

***Part 2 coming up
  • Options
    Langerak Update part 2

rwtv9EA.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie had some alone time, which they desperately needed, and because Dwight wished to woohoo her.

rn9rNqr.jpg
    Daisy went to the winter festival with Hal, where they skated around the rink for a while, and had a snowball fight with the Simovitch's.

hBEjfos.jpg
    I forgot about the fun room I added to the garage and I realized that Quinton had a sculpture to finish. The finished project is this chair.

JK3eqBO.jpg
    He also had a wish to practice his street art skill so I had him paint one on the floor.

HSKfAeJ.jpg
    Daisy decided that it was time to propose to Hal, and he said yes.

auFSVEj.jpg
    0J3BRDn.jpg
    And lastly, the death in the family was Melanie Langerak. She went willingly, leaving her family heartbroken. Melanie was the only child of Eric and Fawn Jones and was turned into a werewolf as a teenager. She met a fellow student named Dwight Langerak, whom she eventually married. She took Dwight's last name and became an author, while also raising triplets. She will be missed, but her spirit will live on in the family cemetery.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Glad you got things worked for the puter and were able to get your updates posted.
    Those are some pretty sunset colors in your pictures.
    Duh, Claymore is such a ninny.
    I do occasionally get sims coming by to play basketball, swim in the pool or garden if I don't have the property fenced in. I just zap them with a reset and they go away.
    Awwww, that was sweet with him and Candy! I'm with Candy! Feed Claymore to the sharks! LOL
    Dag, silly Cap't and everyone trying to be noble!

@Sprottenham Thanks so much for the comments on the world. I like the Mushroom House too. The tower is pretty cool. I wish I remembered who made it so I could give them credit. They didn't put their name on the description and my memory is terrible if I don't write it down when I first download them.
    Gretchen is actually a little on the shy side. Most of @cravenlestat's ladies are. :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 I'm just doing the best I can to remake the sims as close to the original as I can. I'm still missing some cc hairs in this save.
    All those buildings are things I've downloaded. I don't recall who made them either. The creator's name are not in the description of the buildings. The only one I remembered was Wallin built Guardian's Grove. Most of the houses I will use are downloads or EA renovations. I'm way to slow a builder to build them all.
    Love your random shots of the party! Your sims look great and are having a good time too.

@Tamijo Thanks for commenting on the China picture. Yes, I do believe that area was based on the Forbidden City.
    hehe, I wasn't even expecting a rainbow when I started the game that day.
    Perhaps the lullaby was quick since they are already married. :grin:
    ooOOooo I love that winter picture!

@Karritz Your new sim is definitely interesting. I hope he and Sally make a good couple. I thought it was hilarious she thought of death.

@Astro You sim is cute and some scars would add interest to his face. There are some patterns that are grungy looking that came with a couple of EP's and that would change the exterior of the house. Desert brush and some of the dead bushes and flowers from Midnight Hollow would make the yard grungier. You can also use some of the yellowing grass texture to make the yard look unkempt. Trash piles are in buydebug. Good luck with it.

@emorrill I didn't realize I needed to tell you how much water to drink. :grin: Drink, nag, Drink, nag, drink!!
    Thanks for commenting on my pictures. I was fun watching Sam and Emily check out the house and I had to laugh and grin when they checked the bedroom out. I love that the lullaby played. Made me happy!
    I'm glad you love all the tulips!
    Yep...Shane definitely looks hot with his bleached blond look!! :love::love::love:

@AlexaKry He is totally :heart: HOT :heart: as a blond. I'm buying you glasses. :lol: This gal who normally loves dark hair guys loves blond Shane very much!

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments on my pictures.
    I'm sorry you lost a few of @cravenlestat's sims with your puter issues.
    Bummer you didn't see the dog, but he is adorable.
    Wow...it just seems like the other day the triplets were toddlers!
    Great pictures of your sims. Poor Robert stuck outside at school!
    Hal's got some nice muscles! :smiley:
    oh my! Sorry about Melanie. I had kinda figured Dwight would go first. :cry:

Here is another picture of Audie. Checking out his bed.
    51166852935_e81511816a_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan

Thank you, now I do not have the course anymore I have more time to
    play, though need to search for jobs usually plays in the afternoon.
    Audie is a cute dog, I know it's @emorrill real dog too awesome.
  • Options
    I’m working on “resetting” the Langerak save, slowly. I’m letting everyone age up but will keep Daisy and Hal young until they are all that’s left. Then, they will have some kids and will be allowed to age again. This way, I can get the family on a better track.

@bekkasan You’re welcome. I do still have Cori Lucas and a couple others at least.
    I was able to see it now, at least on my phone.
    I know, it does. They seem to be doing well, the non heirs had a few kids apiece.
    Thanks! Yeah, wish I’d seen it sooner.
    He is pretty buff, isn’t he?
    Same here. On a 95 day span, he’s 101 and still going.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Great picture of Audie!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I slipped and fell at my job today.:/ Anyways, feedback time

@lisasc360
    China is my favorite World Adventures destination!
    all the tombs are so much fun! I wish getting a visa
    was that easy in real life.XD

@bekkasan
    If Claymore could have it, he'd sell daily tours XD
    Like Capt said he'd do anything for a quick buck.XD
    Beautiful shot of china! :open_mouth:
    Claymore is really a ninny at some points.

@Brandontaylor
    lol, the captain doesn't like vistors on his ship
    Nope, valedictorian doesn't work for the bistro XD
    Ha! wish landing a job was that easy...well right now it might be.

@Silverofdreams30
    Lovely shots of the birthday party!

@emorrill
    No Daniel..... :confounded: Don't let her go!

My thoughts exactly! I got a bit sad doing that update lol.

making these short as I'm aching...I'm not good at keeping up here.XD
  • Options
    This update is gonna have no words, just a song to go with it.

Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-21.jpg

Screenshot-24.jpg

Screenshot-25.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNtF_srYABs
    Here's a video to go with it.
  • Options
    ThheFornicatorThheFornicator Posts: 27 Member
    I used to play Sims 3 on Mac but then when I got Sims 4 for PC, I haven't been playing sims 3.
    I move where my heart takes me.. I am not bound to anything.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor

They seemed to have an eventful day.
  • Options

@GraceyManor

He is so handsome,
    great job with him.
  • Options
    MorgaineWitchMorgaineWitch Posts: 42 Member
    My sim Clara Epping is on her third day of working as her organ donor. It was the first day she wasn't completely stressed out, but the janitor pulled a prank on her and pushed his cart into her. So she smelled. I also discovered that she thinks it's fun to do her boss's paperwork. *sigh*
    Clara also finally made enough money that I was able to upgrade her cheap single bed to a more expensive double bed.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited May 2021
    This all happened yesterday. I made two women for Brett Jacobs to meet, hopefully marry. He hits it off with both girls. Then Nraas threw me a curveball when it turned out one of the beauties prefers women over men! The girls' names are Helen Brisco and Evelyn Hackett. Evelyn has a wife now. So Helen is the future Mrs. Jacobs! Which works out since I made her with my sim Annabeth Jacobs(who will eventually be their daughter. I hope)

Brett Jacobs:
    dJbkeoO.jpg

Evelyn Hackett:
    3ACWSNZ.jpg

Helen Brisco:
    4GNjMWO.jpg

Brett and Helen hit it off so well he went all the way across Sunset Valley to woo her!
    ScoQgzU.jpg
    ASkbvJf.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Just Plasma Bugs
    Chapter Seven: "As I Was Saying!"

Narrator: Well, in the little town of Moonlight Falls, the three sims and two pets decided that they were going to add on to their little home and make things comfortable for themselves. So that's exactly what they did. And they had made themselves comfortable but until they had fulfilled the rest of the requirements: three bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom (one was good enough to fulfill the requirements, but it would be advisable for them to actually have more than one since it would prevent lineups, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 dancing and other fine associated events such as incessant questions such as: "Are you friggin' done in there yet?") separate dining room, living room and a place to store their stuff that they used on a regular basis. Right now it was only one floor but the three were seriously considering adding on to the building.
    Screenshot-450.jpg
    River: (looking at paper) "Hey, Narrator, what did the Watcher mean by Go Forth and Multiply?." I didn't catch the meaning.
    Screenshot-451.jpg
    Watcher: ~facepalm~

Narrator: "Why do you always leave me the hard explanations?"

Watcher: "Because. I'm just a figment of these sims' imaginations. They can't see me but they know that I'm there governing their every action. By the way, I haven't had the opportunity in a while to fry the Frios with a good lightning strike I need to pay them a visit."

Narrator: "So, Well, River...Go forth and multiply means that you procreate with the male of the species.

River: "Eewwwwww!!!"

Watcher: "But don't worry. You still have time to go in searching for plasma bugs yet. It doesn't have to be a quick thing."

Narrator: (coughs) As I was saying, Haruo was raiding the neighbours garden to harvest little grey squares (which is what happens when you have a computer that doesn't generate things very quickly). Presumably he got some vegetables out of the hassle.

Haruo: "I think those were grapes."
    Screenshot-452.jpg
    Narrator: "Whatever.As I was saying..."

Haruo: "Yup. I remember now, those were grapes."

Narrator: "Do you mind? I'm trying to tell a story here?"

Haruo: "Oh...sorry, eh."

Narrator: "Sheesh...Haruo was riding his bike home after picking vegetables and fruits."
    Screenshot-453.jpg
    Narrator: "...and he would later get the urge to transform as would River and Bebe. Of course, poor Bebe saw her own transformation in the mirror and well...y'know what happened next."

All except for Bebe: "No we don't know what happened next."

Watcher: "So what did happen, Narrator?"

Haruo: "Aren't you omnipotent and All-Knowing, Watcher?"

Watcher (thinks a minute): "yeah, I am, aren't I? I should know that...she passed out..."

Haruo, River and Bebe look skeptically at the Watcher (or where they think the Watcher is).

Watcher: "Just needed to think for a minute there...uh...y'know...side-effects of the shot, my memory's a bit fuzzy."
    Screenshot-454.jpg
    All (except the Watcher): "You got a shot?"

Haruo: "Ugh, I hate those things. they use a great big needle...attached to an injection thing the size of a caulking gun..."

Watcher: "No, really, it's not that bad...it's a really itty bitty needle. y'know. Didn't feel a thing, other than the general low-grade fever and feeling of malaise. Second day was the worst."

River: "Hey...waitaminute...there's more than one of you?"

Bebe: "You mean to say that this is a polytheistic society not monodeistic that we're worshipping?"

Watcher (hastily): "uh......Hey, Narrator, go on with the story. It lies beyond your train of understanding...Um...Watcher works in mysterious ways...or something like that..."

All: discontented murmurs.

Narrator (irritated cough): "As I was saying, if I can continue! They all got the urge to transform.
    Screenshot-455.jpg
    Screenshot-456.jpg
    Narrator: "...and hunt for gemstones and other things that they could potentially find."

Haruo: "Aroooooooooo!!!!"

Narrator (rolls eyes): ~cough~ "...and plasma bugs"
    Screenshot-457.jpg
    Watcher: "It would have sounded otherworldly if it wasn't for that coughing fit at the end."

Haruo: "Y'think you can do better, eh?"
    Screenshot-458.jpg
    Narrator (throws script in the air and walks off): "I'm done, they won't quit interrupting!"

All: "Gee, what crawled up his poo-hole and died?"
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Daniel: Carolyn?

Screenshot-28.jpg
    Daniel: What are you doing here?
    Carolyn: I had to come back...

Screenshot-29.jpg
    Daniel: Its so good to see you, but you should leave.
    Carolyn: But why? Why do you want us gone so badly? Do
    you not like us?
    Daniel: Of course I do...but you don't belong here...I don't
    want to hurt any of you..please just go.

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Carolyn: Don't shut us out again.
    Daniel: Please...Carolyn, your life is somewhere else.
    Carolyn: But I understand....

Screenshot-31.jpg
    Carolyn: I want to help...
    Daniel: What I need...I could never ask of you.
    Carolyn: I'd do what I can to help, unless it requires killing someone...
    Daniel: Blast! Its nothing of the sort...but I still can't ask you..

Screenshot-33.jpg
    Daniel: I love you, Carolyn...but you're not mine...
    Carolyn: I could be...if you just asked....
    Daniel: Carolyn, I would need someone...
    Carolyn: to marry you?...I'd love to!

Screenshot-34.jpg
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited May 2021
    Still working on trying to figure out why my game loads slow - gonna try to not put in cc I probably won't use in my saves.
    Also stalling putting the sim-alike in my game because if I do I'll probably be playing that save vs the Caldwells which I really want to continue. :blush: (plus I'm still digging around for the perfect hairstyle and a cc tattoo creator for the sim)

Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Just for point of reference: 3rd day...blasted cough (feel like there's something in the back of my throat - could possibly be post-nasal drip)...general feeling of malaise is starting to wear off...my headache is gone...arm has stopped hurting (at the injection site)...and well...the fatigue is still there, but that's ALWAYS been there these past few years as well as the foggy brain.
    SteveBuscemiOK.jpg
    So...I'd say...still thumbs-up and recommend protecting yourself...if you are willing to get the shot. Because it also protects others.
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top