Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    @AlexaKry You're very welcome. <3
    Shane's keeping the dark hair in my story. ;) The blonde version of him is all for bekkasan. :mrgreen:<3
    Will reply to your awesome comments on my story thread soon. :kissing_heart:

@Silverofdreams30 I guess a good skintone can really make ALL the difference on a sim huh? :star:
    Wyll and Isla's birthday parties looked great. :)
    I need to head over and make comments on your story thread. 👍

@Nikkei_Simmer Hubby and I got the Johnson & Johnson single shot. :star: (Before they pulled it from the market for a little while there. :flushed: Ahem!) So glad we don't have to worry about it anymore. ;)
    It is only like 65% effective, BUT it's 100% effective at keeping you from being hospitalized or dying so, still a win!
    It's very much worth it to get the vaccine in your situation!
    Husband is always calling me the chicken when it comes to needles and pain and jazz. :p
    Hope you feel better soon. 🙏 A little bit of the symptoms is definitely worth it to protect yourself and others. :star:

@Brandontaylor
    Sam isn't thinking clearly, that's for sure. If it's meant to be for him to be with Haley, then it will happen.
    ^Indeed. :)
    But now I wonder about him and Maru. I'll just have to wait and see.
    ^ :smirk:
    Thank you for the sweet comments and for the well wishes. <3 Still not sure what these health issues are...I'm beginning to wonder if it's all stress related and it's finally manifesting. :(
    Yes we need all the prayers and well wishes during this move for sure. ;)<3
    Any hair color seems to work for Shane.
    ^It's sure looking that way isn't it? ;)
    ----
    Sure wish all our bills were only $50! :p
    Dang! Dwight don't look 99! :lol:
    Hope Robert fixes his grade before age up...
    So Daisy still hasn't found her special someone eh? <-- Sorry forgive my memory as of late. :confounded: Yay that Hal said yes to her proposal! <3<3
    RIP Melanie. :cry:

@bekkasan
    I didn't realize I needed to tell you how much water to drink. :grin: Drink, nag, Drink, nag, drink!!
    ^LOL! :lol::kissing_heart:
    Thanks for the comments and I love how much you love blonde Shane. :mrgreen:<3 I'll try to get him ready to send to you soon. 👍
    AUDIE! :smiley: My sweet boy! (Can't believe how accurate I created him on the game! :open_mouth: )

@GraceyManor
    My thoughts exactly! I got a bit sad doing that update lol.
    ^Awwww....
    LOVED that update you did with no words and just added the video. <3<3 "To Make You Feel My Love" is a great song! :star: (That was a well done video. :) )
    ----
    Goodness, I was about to slap Daniel's ghostly self if he let Carolyn go again when she came back!!! :p
    Awwww! A kiss and she agrees to marry him! LOVE!! <3 Great way to end that. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Chapter six is now done

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988373/my-story-corner/p5

@emorrill

Yup, a nice skin tone can do a whole lot to a sim.
    @GraceyManor

wow, lovely kissing shot right there.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    @emorrill @Brandontaylor @bekkasan
    Thank you for your comments.

I’m using my phone so can’t post pics. Had no internet on my computer today.

Today I played with Wendel and Sally. It seems relatively peaceful.

I’ve been denying them their negative wishes. They both keep getting attractive company moodlets. But some of their wishes are interesting. One I denied Wendel was to be mean to Sally. He had that wish while displaying the attractive company moodlet.

I focused on them making money and Wendel has achieved his LTW of Swimming in Cash. He had to have 80,000 simoleans in household funds. It was Mostly earned at the greenhouse.

Then in the afternoon I did some work on the video I had hoped to have up on YouTube already.

Then we had a massive storm and I unplugged my computer.

All is quiet here now and it’s almost 10 pm so I’ll be back to Simming tomorrow.

Happy Simming
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    Just Plasma Bugs
    Chapter Eight: "Ham and Pineapple Pizzas and Hell"

Haruo: "Stuck up Narrator..."
    Screenshot-459.jpg
    Haruo: "Don't care if the flark comes back or not."

Watcher: "Well, ya wouldn't shut up, eh."

Haruo: "Oh, take off, hoser."

Watcher: "Well Haruo went off in a snarl and hunted until dark as did River and Bebe. They were hoping that their next haul of plasma bugs along with the insects that Bebe was transmogrifying with the aid of the science center into plasma bugs would give them enough simoleons to put them over the edge. After all they needed to have a full starter house built before they could cut and sell off the rapidly mounting number of gemstones and metals that Franz had located for them. Meanwhile, Mitchell had found a vast number of insects which resulted in Haruo, River and Bebe having to get chests to store the stuff in; one for gemstones and metals, another for insects and yet another one for alchemic materials. They stored a lot of moonstone in that one. And once they were done, they came home and slept."
    Screenshot-461.jpg
    Screenshot-462.jpg
    Screenshot-463.jpg
    Watcher: "It was abundantly clear that they were exhausted after such a long hunt looking for various materials. In Bebe's dream, she was dreaming about how Haruo could potentially be a big teddy bear that she could cuddle up with."
    Screenshot-465.jpg
    Watcher: "...and River: she was dreaming about blocks which either meant that she thought Haruo was a blockhead or she has a fascination with building blocks. The Watcher can't tell which..."
    Screenshot-466.jpg
    Watcher: "...then it switched to red roses in a vase. I have no idea what that means. It could be that she is confused about what she wants. I'm no psychologist."
    Screenshot-467.jpg
    Watcher: "Morning brought a desire to go fishing for young Ms. McIrish, so River setout to go fishing at the pond just over a ways. She raised her skill level in fishing and caught a number of fish, which were scaly and cold and quite frankly, not to comfortable since goodness knows where they're putting that stuff considering that miniskirts (unless they have jean-skirts on, do not have pockets. No I'm not that omniscient...and I don't know what the heck they use their purses for. All I know is that my wife's purse weighs a metric carp-ton and I'm surprised I haven't thrown my deteriorating back out."
    Screenshot-469.jpg
    Haruo: "I think I'll bake myself a pizza. Good heavens, am I only allowed to make extra cheezy pizza, pepperoni pizza, and fully loaded pizza? What happened to the Greek and Hawaiian style pizzas?"

Watcher: "You are aware that Hawaiian pizza wasn't actually Hawaiian?"

Haruo: "Say what?"

Watcher: "No, really, some guy in Chatham Ontario came up with that. He essentially dropped a can of pineapple on top of a ham pizza and voila...thus was born the Ham n' Pineapple Hawaiian (but not Hawaiian) pizza.

Haruo: "Boy, that sounds like a really delicious pizza."

Watcher: "Heretic, the only true pizza is the fully loaded."

Haruo: "Snob."

Watcher: "Plebeian barbarian."
    Screenshot-471.jpg
    Watcher: "Thus the last hunt had put them over the top for enough plasma bugs to build onto their house and meet the achievement of building the minimum requirements to satisfy the initial quest of the challenge: to build a house using the proceeds of only plasma bugs. It would prove to be quite an achievement for the group.
    Screenshot-472.jpg
    Screenshot-473.jpg
    Screenshot-474.jpg
    Screenshot-475.jpg
    Haruo, River and Bebe: "You're darned right it was an achievement. It as also a royal pain in the -...

Watcher: "You do realize that foul language is an affront to the Watcher."

Haruo, River and Bebe: "Oh, blow it out your left ear."

Watcher: "That's it, all three of you are going to hell."

Haruo: "We don't believe in hell...in the Sims."

Watcher: "Well, if you've seen some of the worlds that I've been thinking of cooking up, I'll create one and stick you three in it. You'll think hell all right."

River: "Really it couldn't be any worse than this challenge you've stuck us with..."

Bebe: "One guy and two girls...really...that was a flark move, y'know that?"

Haruo: "Heyyy!!!"

Watcher: "By the way...Fully loaded pizza is the holy grail and Ham and Pineapple pizza sucks."

Haruo: "I think I'll add my own ham and pineapple pizza to the mix here...fully loaded isn't fully loaded if you leave out pineapple. You Pretentious Pizza Prig."

Watcher: "primordial ooze."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MorgaineWitchMorgaineWitch Posts: 42 Member
    Well, after a very exciting five days of living in the city(Clara got shut in her apartment elevator doors twice, knocked out an entire operating room by playing anesthesiologist for a day, the incident with the janitor, and was denied entry to a dance club.), she was very happy to see the weekend come. She made a trip to the bookstore and splurged on a bunch of books. A little more then she meant to spend, but she still technically has enough money to pay rent. Outside the bookstore she found celebrity journalist Renee Littler who she asked for an autograph from. Then she decided to impress her. It was time for her to start making some friends in her new home. Clara impressed her by talking about her logic skill. After that they bonded a little by talking books and computers. The conversation came to an abrupt end when Renee's daughter fainted from exhaustion behind us.

Clara was also getting a little bit sleepy so she went home for a nap. She ate dinner and then decided to play around by hacking on the net. She made a total of nine dollars before it was time for bed. On Sunday she just lounged around the house reading logic and recipe books. Clara also redid the bathroom in her apartment to be pink and have more light. Clara played some video games and talked to Renee on the phone.

On Monday morning she returned to work. She made friends with one of her co-workers. The woman's last name was Boxer, I forget her first name. Clara also got her first promotion. She is now an official bed pan cleaner.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited May 2021
    I couldn't find our thread on the first or second page :o
    Bumped it to bring it back to the top.

@emorrill
    lol I was about to slap is ghostly self to.XD
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Carolyn: Claymore, what's that sign up there on the wall?
    Claymore: It means your home can't be demolished.I did research and saved
    money to have the home declared a historical landmark.
    Carolyn: That must have cost a fortune!
    Claymore: ...it wasn't cheap, but happy to do it, wouldn't want to lose a good tenant.
    Carolyn: Thank you!
    Claymore: By the way, I didn't know your sister was moving.
    Carolyn: Yes, she's taking Candy back home, her husband and her worked
    things out.
    Claymore: Hate to see her go, send my regards.

Screenshot-37.jpg
    Carolyn: Are you feeling alright? you look as if you seen a ghost...
    wait...martha have you seen a ghost?
    Martha: I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I think I have seen a ghost.
    Carolyn: I don't know how to tell you this...
    Martha: What?
    Carolyn: Martha, if you think you've seen a ghost....you've seen a ghost.
    Martha: So I'm not hallucinating or losing my mind.
    Carolyn: No, its the captain, He's been here since we moved in.

Screenshot-45.jpg
    Candy: Bye Captain!
    Daniel: You're always welcomed about my ship, candy.
    Candy: No feeding Claymore to sharks.
    Daniel: Good idea.

Screenshot-46.jpg
    Daniel: Martha..It's nice to finally meet you, even for this short
    moment.
    Martha: I'm so confused.

Screenshot-38.jpg
    Carolyn: It was nice of you to finally greet martha...but don't startle
    her like that, you nearly killed her.
    Daniel: How was I suppose to know she'd faint!
    Carolyn: She was just being dramatic.
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    I just got Aurora Skies and Lucky Palms from the Sims 3 Store. I'm super excited :smiley:
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
    Hey everyone. :) It's been a little quiet today...

Well I am happy to report that the PA and I had a lightbulb moment today and figured out what could be causing my strange health issues lately...
    Side effects from the antidepressant that I take. *sigh* It's a strong possibility. So now I gotta slowly taper into a different med which I've taken in the past that's always been a good one. I hope it's the culprit and I can be rid of all these strange symptoms. 🤞 They've been driving me NUTS! :confounded:

Anyhoo, for fun today I thought I would go back and read my Holland Family story from the very beginning. :blush: I hoped it would get me into a writing mood since I've been feeling so blah for the past 2 weeks. It has been a JOY to read again! :lol: Oh my goodness...

If y'all don't mind, I would like to share a little snippet of it with you. :blush:

This scene was a big moment in my writing "career" when I realized that...I've truly got what it takes to write an amazing story with characters the readers can relate to and that dialogue is my strong suit. It was just a huge confidence boost for me at the time. :star: I remember feeling that way as I reread this scene and...I can't believe I'd forgotten about it. (Seriously not trying to toot my own horn here folks..... ;)<3 )

Here is the scene in all its original glory...not edited by me, even though it's a little temping. :p Enjoy!

*Circa 2015 - when I got back into writing after 13 years...

Chapter 6

Tonight was the night…the night Michael would reveal that Jenni was pregnant to his children. He honestly couldn’t remember ever being this nervous. I’d take a medical school test over this ANY day! He thought gulping. There really wasn’t a lot of time left. The baby would be born in a little over a month and was he regretting that he waited this long to tell them? Yes.

(Cut out some unimportant stuff here. :p )

Okay, Michael thought with a sigh, Here it goes.

Bailey had just finished putting Tristan to bed and as she came down the stairs Michael said, “Bailey, gather up the other kids and tell them I want to talk to all of you in the living room.”

“Ok,” Bailey said, all the while thinking, What is it now? He better not have proposed to her!

Once all 4 kids were sitting down, Michael hesitantly stepped forward. “I’ve called this family meeting together because…I have something I need to tell you,” he began, “I’ve been needing to tell you all for a while now and I just can’t hold it back any longer.”

Family_talk.jpg

“Dad?” Bailey immediately asked, “Are you and Jenni engaged?” Why don’t we just get to the point already? The other 3 kids stared at Michael with deep curiosity and anxiously awaited his answer.

“No,” Michael replied. He saw immediate relief in all of their eyes, which really made his heart sink. How am I going to do all this? Oh, to heck with it!!
    “Jenni is pregnant.”

There was a gasp from Bailey, while the other kids just gaped at him.

“And in case you are wondering,” Michael began, “Yes. It is my child. OUR child. Your sibling.”

“WHAT!?” Bailey shouted out, “Oh my gosh dad you WOOHOOED with her!?”
    “Seriously!?” Derrick added.
    Molly and Andrea just stared at each other, still gaping. They sure as heck didn’t know what to say.

Michael then held his hands up as if he was trying to defend himself. “Now hold on,” he said, “I know what you all must be thinking and I understand your reaction. Honestly…I…I didn’t mean for this happen.”
    “Tch!” Bailey huffed, “Really dad? You’re a doctor! I mean, what did you expect?”
    Oof, Andrea thought nearly whistling.
    “Now hold on a second Bailey…”
    “And what about the whole lecture you’ve given us kids numerous times about how we shouldn’t have woohoo before marriage?” Bailey retorted, “Huh dad? Was that just a ‘Do as I say, not as I do’ thing?'” Her face fell with disappointment.
    Michael buried part of his face into one of his hands. “No, Bailey,” he said nearing tears. He couldn’t continue for a moment.

“That coming from the girl who almost woohooed with Shark the other day…” Derrick mumbled under his breath.
    But Bailey heard it. Turning sharply toward Derrick she cried, “Oh my gosh Derrick!? Whose side are you on anyway?”
    Burn! Molly thought. She’s gonna get it now.
    “Wait, what?” Michael asked instinctively.
    “No one’s,” Derrick answered her, “but I think we should cut dad some slack. I can understand how he could get caught up in the moment.” All too well…
    “Oh gosh!” Bailey said in frustration, throwing her hands in the air, “one guy defending another!”

ENOUGH!” Michael shouted. He was actually surprised that they all shut up and had their eyes fixed on him again. “Look,” he began in a calmer tone, “I know this is a lot to take in and I know that all of you have been on the fence about my relationship with Jenni, but I want you to know that I have not taken your feelings lightly. I have not forgotten the part you all play in this. I have not forgotten your mother,” he choked, with tears running down his cheek, “and truly no one could ever take her place, but when she died a part of me died with her and I found it extremely difficult to move on and be my normal self again because half of myself was gone!” He paused. “I had to fill the void.” He stopped again to study each of his children’s faces. “I don’t regret quitting my practice so I would have the time needed to take care of and raise all of you, but removing that from my life made the void even deeper and without the love of a woman in my life helping to raise you kids, was just making it all unbearable!”

The four kids had their heads bowed, lips pursed, and shot glances at each other while they listened to their dad bear his innermost feelings to them.

“I needed that support,” Michael continued, “that strength. That person to stand beside me and help me do it like I was always used to. I have wanted nothing more then the best for you children and I’ve worried myself SICK, wondering how you all would turn out without your mother and me doing the absolute BEST I could to show you love and affection and raise you up right all by myself.” He turned to the oldest child. “Yes, Bailey, I made a mistake.” He paused. “I’m not going to deny that. I went against my own values and morals, one that I tried to instill in you kids, and I am very very sorry for that!”

Bailey looked away from him, trying to hide her tears.

“I know there is no justification for going against my own words, but I am begging you all, PLEASE,” Michael cried, wiping the tears from his cheeks and sniffling, “Forgive me of my mistake! And please don’t blame Jenni. The only thing I can say is…I got caught up in the warmth of her loving arms and I felt ALIVE again!”

Jenni_approves.jpg

“I felt this surge of emotions that I thought were long lost since your mother died and I got…carried away.” He paused, shrugging. “I shouldn’t have, but I did. And once again I deeply apologize. I’m going to be there for Jenni and the baby and I’m going to be here for all of you. I just hope that…someday,” he sort of hesitated to say it, “we could all be one, big happy family.”

There was a long silence.

Bailey broke it by standing up and saying, “Dad. I understand what you are saying, but…I’m just not ready for a new mother or a new sibling.”

Michael stepped closer to her and said, “I know honey, I know.” Then nearly begging he said, “But, I need you Bailey. I need all of you to support me in this. Please…” he paused, “Please.”

family_talk_2.jpg

With tears welling up all Bailey could say was, “I’m sorry Dad,” and then ran up the stairs sobbing.

Derrick stood up too and patted his dad on the shoulder. Then he sighed and slowly headed for the stairs himself. Molly followed, but Andrea stayed behind staring at her father who now stood there with his head lowered in dejection.

“Dad,” she began, taking his hand, “I support you. I love you.”

Michael lifted his head and quickly enveloped Andrea in his arms. He cried a little more. At least there was some relief.

Mike_hugging_Andrea.jpg

“Thank you sweetheart,” he said. “I love you too!”

That night, long after the kids were in bed, Michael stepped outside and had a very tearful chat with Bronwyn by her graveside. When he was done he buried his face in his hands and began to wail.

what_have_I_done_to_this_family.jpg

“What have I done to this family? Can I ever make it right? Help me Bronwyn, help me! Lord please help me!”

:blush:

Happy Simming everyone!
    @emorrill -
    451141eff33662aac71c92575ff3901c.jpg
    ...and the bar has been raised, ladies and gentlemen.

Way to go, @emorrill. Awesome.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer Awwww....

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bjx8nyew88wdd1txbd3tao7jakyd9kujwbegtlmit&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

Thank you my friend. <3
    edited May 2021
    I was bored and created a new sims folder with no cc/store items.

Here is a male sim for you to download if you like,
    I do have all expansions/ stuff packs so if you do not the game will replace the said item.

7MIXOHR.jpg

soOWlNe.jpg

Jake Jones

absent-minded, Flirty, artistic, coward, friendly

You can do whatever you want with him

https://simfileshare.net/filedetails/2497869/

Enjoy! I hope hehe.

@emorrill

I'm glad you have sort of resolved what the problems were,
    hope the new meds will be better.

• TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@emorrill
    Thanks for comments
    Ya do sound a lot like stress, anxiety or a combination. Drinking water, Eating healthy and cutting down on everything that might stress you (Games and Forums can also be a stress factor B)) is the best cure, spending time outside in nature can be helpful. Gardening or just taking long walks.
    Hope you will be better soon. <3
    I guessed that song instantly but guess most did. Lovely.
    ……………….
    Mussete and Anders…. I don’t think anyone can find happiness with her.

I couldn't finish it all cause it's long
    Does not matter at all, you got a picture of the music that is fine with me.

Veronica Mclain was still great at circulating the village and had relations with most of the villagers.
    ^What exactly does that mean...?

Ya that might be unclear, she has a nice level of “green” with many villagers. Compared to how relative short time she has been here. She moves around and chat a lot.

Greg needs a woman!
    I’m at the point where I just hope he can be happy. Might be in solitude or might get a lucky draw.
    ……………………………

Glad to hear that you may have found the cause of your health issues. (Still doing stuff to kill stress would be good though)

What is it now? He better not have proposed to her!
    ""There's no such thing as paranoia, it's always twice as bad as you fear"" (lyrics)
    Will find that song for my next PM

You’re a doctor! I mean, what did you expect?” Precious

Heart breaking story, even though I don’t know the persons, I’m drawn right into it.

@bekkasan:
    Audie need a bit on the walls. Lovely dog.

@Brandontaylor
    Don't you hate it when Sims don't properly repair things?
    Well this one was very slow, so Ya, but I’m used to it now, just a part of how things are in my village.

Bills only run around $50
    Wow, did you turn it down in retuner?

reached the top of his career at the age of 99
    Gosh, why work that late, poor family?

Daisy had another performance
    What does she do? Sing?

I forced Robert to do his homework because I'm trying to give him a chance.
    There are other routes to a good life.

Daisy decided that it was time to propose to Hal, and he said yes.
    So glad she found love

Melanie – RIP

ywHs1xz.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Episode 57 – Elected - December 2727 part 2

Nicholás Valiente came back to Greg’s River at the 16th of December, explaining that the Mclains was at a nice Asylum in “Ent” and the doctors had high hoped for a fast recovery.

2l44kXl.jpg

River fashion house was the number one hotspot in this period, always crowded with customers.

nOugF1f.jpg
    HtRPXkg.jpg

The “Ent” delegation did their last inspection. Taking a look at Greg's River Dump and The Powerstation at Paleo Island.

Lufs2KS.jpg

The Nara sales stand at Beach Creative Institute was also quite popular this period. Here it is Botan Nara taking his shift. The costumers starting to line up.

D5TZ1qL.jpg

Lone St. John came to visit Greg, to reveal the purpose of the delegation. New progressive political winds were blowing in “Ent”. The delegation was sent to see if Greg’s River was ready to become a 100% independent village, able to support itself. The conclusion was YES. Greg’s river would now be a free village. Only loosely connected to what was now the “Ent City State”.

EiaPfE2.jpg

The Stump, a free farmer family, living to the north-east of Greg’s River, send their daughter Meghan to the village to buy tomato root oil and eggs.

ZlY7OgM.jpg

Greg wrote a letter to everyone in the village, explaining the new situation and that there would be some public vote coming up soon.

zByfWaJ.jpg

The oil production was high and we also saw the first examples of how dangerous this highly flammable liquid can be if you are not extremely careful.

uyOWBNW.jpg

Mussete was not focused on her personal needs this period, acting the caring mother and aunt. In one situation she was even bringing the children with her when working at River fashion house

swqcF14.jpg
    duQMZkk.jpg

Simon Stone and Magdalena Mercier was spending quality time together.

TXkTDwE.jpg

Jiro Nara had never shown much interest in her doll house, but little brother Daichi did.

0dlCoSP.jpg

The “Ent” delegation left the village together with most of the construction workers. Only Ahmen Nettles and the dog Smokey stayed at the construction site. To do the most necessary maintenance.

BouI0Y1.jpg

Danelle Mercier teaching Pierre Mercier music.

PPiJdue.jpg

Sales:
    Preston household:
    1. Tomato Root Oli 171$
    2. Eggs 48$
    3. A common Turtle 15$
    Richards household:
    1. Tomato Root Oli 170$
    Vaughan household:
    1. Tomato Root Oli 156$
    Gentry-Beach household:
    1. Squirrel 24$
    Mercier household:
    1. Eggs 231$
    Valiente Household:
    1. Tomato Root Oli 165$

New political system.
    To start the new epoch of Greg’s river, an anonymous vote was held between all villagers above the age of 18. The could either vote to keep the Assembly Structure or vote for a new one. They chose the existing members. They could also choose a democratic vote of every legislation or give 100% power to the Assembly. They choose democratic votes. Besides fulfilling their usual roles, the Assembly Members would now make proposals regarding various issues, all the adult “villagers” would vote between them.
    It is important to note that at this point there is no laws at all – everything is starting over.

Legislations:
    §1 Government
    §1.1 The Assembly is a lifetime cabinet, new members by public vote.
    §1.2 The Assembly is the executive and judicial power
    §1.3 The Assembly can suggest new laws
    §1.4 New laws will be passed by public vote
    §2 Tax
    §2.0 Tax 2728 - tax rate 3,1% of family net value - monthly 0,257%.

§2 Process:
    1. Jenny/Danelle: Raise tax to 3,8%/year
    2. Greg/Botan: Keep tax at 3,4%/year
    3. Marble/Nicholás: Lower tax to 3,1%/year

Pierre Mercier updated Biography
    Pierre was born the 13th of February 2726, while the Mercier family was still located in what was previously “Nara Fields Settelment”. The son of Magdalena, the youngest of the Mercier sisters. Grandson of retired restaurant owners Armel and Danelle Mercier. His farther Simon Stone, at that point his mother’s lover. The couple was engaged in October 2727.

wIjNUND.jpg

Editorial:
    V562aFQ.jpg
    Lone st. John came to Greg’s home on her own, but I arranged that they spoke together. Also Greg using the type writer was arranged. Everything else autonome.
    Political system will be hidden in spoiler, to make it easy to skip that part the story. Jenny/Danelle represent “left”, Greg/Botan “moderate”, Marble/Nicholás “right” random draw will create the outcome of the votes.

jH36ywj.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member

@GraceyManor,
    @lisasc360
    China is my favorite World Adventures destination!
    all the tombs are so much fun! I wish getting a visa
    was that easy in real life.XD
    I can't really say what my favorite WA place is even though I have sent my Sims in other games to all 3 of them.
    Yeah it's fun to explore the tombs and be surprised by the hidden rooms that's in there... :)
    I'd looked up the wait time for getting a Visa here in the USA and from what I've read that it could take a few days to 9 months depending on the type of Visa and circumstances regarding your Visa application since I've never had a travel Visa in my life. I've never been outside of the USA to have one.

Loving your story so far. I've given out Awesome's to your story here as well as in your thread over in the Creative Corner... :)

@emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Girl it's been great to see you posting your gameplay again and I've very much enjoyed reading it. :blush:
    Shang Simla adventures are just dang fun! :grin:
    Thank you... :)

@Nikkei_Simmer, oh boy, your sims story seems like it's fun. And poor Haruo better watch himself with having 2 female sims living with him as there's bound to be trouble coming his way.

I just got my 2nd Moderna shot yesterday as I had gotten the 1st on last month the day after my regular doctor's appointment. So far I don't feel bad or anything from getting the 2nd one other than having a sore arm which I had placed an icepack on it this morning but other than that, everything seems to be going good so far.

It's funny that you got your Pfizer vaccine and need to wait 16 weeks for the 2nd one while here in the USA, it's a 3-4 week wait to get the 2nd one. My hubby got the Pfizer shot at our local firehouse and when he got the 2nd one, he felt like a Mack truck had ran over him for a couple days afterward.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Langerak Family Update

sVDLXza.jpg
    When Daisy woke up, the first thing she did was cry over her grandmother again.

SKMRWDg.jpg
    While eating breakfast together, Dwight discussed with Ariana the things she needs to know to take over being head of household. With Melanie gone, it was up to Dwight before he passes away.

B0Cl5Rx.jpg
    After breakfast, Ariana decided to go visit her old friend, Cori Lucas. However, Cori was not home and only her daughter Carly was. Carly knows Ariana so she let her in.

jitR4ND.jpg
    Ariana then chatted with Carly about random things, including how she met Cori. Carly's favorite story was how Cori gifted a Forbidden Fruit to Ariana as payment for paying her college tuition all those years ago. That Forbidden Fruit became the Plantsim we all know as Daisy Langerak.

x4lA5MI.jpg
    I used Ariana as a way for Robert to meet Carly for the first time. However, something he did made her made and they slightly became enemies. However, after apologizing profusely, they ended their conversation on the positive side of the relationship bar.

BnNgMWl.jpg
    Back at home, it was time for Hal Breckenridges birthday. He didn't change much, except he looks a bit older. However, he'll be getting a Young Again elixir as soon as possible.

PpY9nRm.jpg
    The age up happened with no issue, however, the cake glitched and wouldn't let anyone eat it. I reset it, didn't work, so I ended up making them a meal.

BKJIgUL.jpg
    lOBNQF0.jpg
    Daisy got her first promotion to level two of the singer career. This opened up performing on stage so she'll have her first gig soon.

Y2vE5X1.jpg
    A few Sims watched Daisy, who was only performing for tips today, as her concert isn't until the following day. From left to right, we have Jamil Sekemoto, who is somehow related to Quinton. Then we have Carrie Langerak, who is Evan and Rain Langerak's daughter. I forget who the third is, think she is a Riverview townie.

9N3NcWW.jpg
    Lastly, Hal and Daisy had a small wedding in the front of the house. I just wanted to make sure Dwight got to witness them get married as Melanie didn't get to. I also hope Dwight gets to see his triplets become elders, which will happen next time I play.

***The next couple of weeks of this save should have a lot of eventful moments coming up. Dwight will probably pass away very soon, although some Sims live a while. He already had a much longer life due to formerly being a werewolf. Quinton is several days away from reaching the end of his lifespan so he doesn't have much longer either. Ariana, and her fellow triplets, Evan and Abigail, will be invited to the house so that all three can age up together. That'll mean that Ariana will soon be the senior member of the played household. Robert is very close to his teenage years and hopefully will have chemistry with Carly Lucas, so that Cori's family will be tied with Ariana's. Daisy and Hal are waiting until they are the only two remaining, then they'll have as many kids as I feel like they should have. However, all their kids will have to be planted as that's how Plantsims work. I'm not wanting just one parent to be the "template" so I'll use CAS to mix a genetically pleasing Sim from both of them so the child will have genes from both. I don't want every generation after to be Plantsims, so I'll figure something out to change that.
    Screenshot-61.jpg
    One sim in my town keeps getting stuck and I can't figure out what's causing
    the routing issue any suggestiond? I already removed tables thinking that was it.
    Screenshot-61.jpg
    One sim in my town keeps getting stuck and I can't figure out what's causing
    the routing issue any suggestiond? I already removed tables thinking that was it.

There might be an invisible social jig in the way. Or some if there are objects underneath this floor then some objects reserve space above them and block tiles. For example the Group Science Project reserves 3 levels above it for the flame (4 levels total). I don't see any tiny round shadows on the floor - if there were that would mean food has been dropped and is just under the floor but is using the tile. I'm now all out of ideas. I hope you can fix it.

I've not had internet much today. I hope I can get this posted before it drops out again.

I just opened Wendel and Sally game. I probably won't play for long as I'm about to turn the computer off for the day.

Their garden is growing and I am tired of watching them water by hand and Wendel has his lifetime wish now so I can spend some of their cash. He wanted to be swimming in cash. He got his 80,000 simoleans so I gave them a fence a couple of days before full moon and then added a few sprinklers.

Sally is upgrading auto-water the old fashioned way and Wendel is doing it magically.

Sally-And-Wendel-Upgrade-Auto-Water.jpg

This is the only screen shot I got.

I worked on the video today. It is almost done. Hopefully it'll be ready to load tomorrow, or the next day.

That's it form me, the internet is still there so I better post this while I can. I've been reading posts and giving out Awesomes and Likes. Will get onto it using my tablet as the computer will close the internet connection any minute now.

Happy Simming all.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Just popping in :smile:

Well I quit my old job and am now working for a cleaning company combating Cornavirus but I have been busy with it the past couple of weeks. Nice not working in a hotel though in a claustrophobic and badly designed layout. I have more freedom in the workplace and hopefully soon I can have a week away which I have not done since 2019!

I have not forgotten The Sims though and I am tempted in making a few new ones so trying to plan things out. I still have my short stories that I can work on which includes Megan but I want to dive into some new Sims as well.

This means a search for some more hair. Of course I will be looking for female hair first. Going to try this one from Skysims:

2418993.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited May 2021
    polrbear wrote: »
    I just got Aurora Skies and Lucky Palms from the Sims 3 Store. I'm super excited :smiley:

Congrats, @polrbear, Aurora Skies is on my list of ones to get, mainly because of the fact that the Aurora is so beautiful in the night sky.

I, on the other hand, ended up spending $50.00 on gas and it only got to 3/4 of a tank on our Dodge Journey. :( ~sigh~.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited May 2021
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks for commenting on the picture of Audie. :smiley: He is cute and she showed me a picture of the real Audie and he looks just like him!
    Will comment on your story thread on the update. :smiley:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for commenting on the picture of Audie! :smiley:
    Ah, Daisy, so sad still mourning her Grandmother.
    Tough conversation to have with your kid, but necessary in case he goes unexpectedly.
    haha, Hal still has his lovely muscles. :grin:
    Gosh, I hate it when the cake glitches or burns!
    I think there is a setting in one of the nraas mods that allows plant sims to have babies...the sim way. I'm not in game at the moment but will try to check it out later today.

@GraceyManor I hope you are ok after the fall! Thanks for the comment on my China picture. Appreciate it!
    So sad! I know it is not the end, cause I know you! :grin: The pictures really pulled my heartstrings.
    She came back. I knew she would. lol, he's trying to be noble and it is not working! Good job Carolyn. Keep him on his toes.
    Glad to see Martha got to meet Daniel. Bye to Martha and Candy.
    Did you try to reset the building using MC? Sometimes that will work. Another option, turn on buydebug and go into build mode and check to see if you can see one of those jigs that got left behind. Last option use debug and delete some of the squares in that area. Sometimes that will work. You will have to go into build and fix anything that deleted that you want back but if it works it's worth it. :grin:

@MorgaineWitch Gave you an awesome to help with member status. Welcome and good luck with your sim!

@Nikkei_Simmer I'm surprised you don't just send down the meteors and blast your unruly sims! :lol:

@emorrill Drink! :lol:
    I love blonde Shane. Where is he...oh yeah, on my desktop so I can stare at his hottness whenever I want. :love:
    That picture you showed me of real Audie is identical almost to one of the poses for dogs in game. :grin: Superb job!
    When I first saw your post with the comment and then the dividing line you use I got excited thinking you had posted an update without texting me. lol...you did post an update, just a long time ago one. :grin:
    I can't imagine what you would change or even why you would change a thing in that excert! It's very powerful and presents both sides, Dad and the kids feeling very well.

@Karritz Bummer about still having internet issues. Good thing you play sims 3 and not 4 or one of the other games the gaming industry decided to tie to the internet.
    Wonder how people who work from home are dealing with the issues? My power went out the other day and was out for about 7 hours all told with it coming back on for a minute and back off, on for 45 minutes back off for another 5 hours. I was taking an internet test at the time and that got me wondering how folks here deal with issues with either power company or internet providers if they work from home. Wonder how the employers handle it as well!
    I love that watering/fertilizing cc device so I don't need zillions of sprinklers anymore. I've put one in my supernatural island witch/fairy's gaden in her basement and it works great!

@polrbear Congrats!

@Tamijo hehe, the walls are pretty bare still. I'm hoping Sam or Emily will paint some pictures to fill them with. :grin:
    Beautiful shot of Melanie...So sorry! :cry:

@king_of_simcity7 Good to see you pop in! :smiley: I'm glad that you got a new job and are happier in it. That is awesome that you are doing something positive to help in the community to combat the virus.
    That is a pretty hair!

Jamie looks so tiny on this mountain top. Luckily he found one of the gems he needed for the potion while he admired the view. He also noticed the land is for sale and wonders if Bekka would like to have a vacation home in Shang Simla!
    51166549444_5cd8488364_o.jpg
    edited May 2021
    Is there a mod to unlock ambrosia without having to gather the ingredients?
    https://modthesims.info/login.php
    I tried this one but can't seem to make it.

Edit: I figured it out, apparently its a single serving meal.
    @bekkasan

You are welcome

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top