Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Just Plasma Bugs
    Chapter Six: "Hallelujah, A Roof"

Watcher: It appeared as though several days of running around like chickens with their heads cut off warranted a purchase of building materials that allowed the three humans and dog and cat to finally put a roof over their head. Which meant that was well over 24 plasma bugs which at a price tag of §4400 a bug pretty much bankrolled the whole house. Of course it didn't help that Haruo, being slightly brain-dead from lack of sleep sold the girls' tents out from under them. It was surprising he didn't get castrated for that alone.

Bebe set about increasing their family fortunes by working on her science skills and eventually mastered it and thus ended up pummelling innocent insects' carapaces with radiation which eventually turned them into plasma bugs.

Bebe: "Oh my God, we're going to be RICH!"
    Screenshot-441.jpg
    River: "Well, it's certainly nice that we are no longer in the elements trying to keep from being attacked by those disgusting vampires. I mean, who would want to get their blood sucked by those undead things. Really..."

Watcher: "You realize the tough part of the game is coming up..."

River: "What do you mean, Watcher?"

Watcher: "Well, remember the other part of the rules? Y'know...Go Forth and Multiply?

River: "Well...🐸🐸🐸🐸!"
    Screenshot-442.jpg
    Watcher: "Well, Bebe, tired of the doesn't like technology moodlet decided to take matters into her own hands with regards to getting rid of it. She decided to give herself a whole new personality with the brain machine or whatever the hell this is, you expect me to keep track of every name in this game? What do you think I am, Dictionaries R'Us?

Bebe: "Oh cool, a really cool machine. I can learn so much from this thing. It even has a setting to give me knowledge just by sitting on my buttend and letting it change my brain-waves.

Watcher: "You also know that it has a capacity to toast your brain too?

Bebe: "Well...🐸🐸🐸🐸..."
    Screenshot-443.jpg
    Bebe: "Well, at least it didn't toast my brain that time...and hey look, no adverse moodlets when I go to use the science station. Yippee..."

Watcher: "Well...ain't that just fine n' dandy, Skippy."
    Screenshot-444.jpg
    Narrator: Meanwhile the Watcher was bored out of his mind so He decided to give one of the MacDuffs a good jolt.

Watcher: "Yeah, I was bored. Don't know if it was Joe, Jules or Flint, don't care either. Whichever way it was hysterically funny."

??? MacDuff: "No it wasn't..."

Watcher: "Shut up or you'll get it again..."

ZAAAPPP!!!

??? MacDuff: ~groan~ "Ow..."
    Screenshot-445.jpg
    Haruo: "Still can't afford to get any crummy furniture... The Watcher's still got me going into dumpsters to get furniture. We're still having to trade in plasma bugs for simoleons."

Watcher: "Nag nag nag... you've got a roof over your head so you're not getting rained on. You don't get to sell your stuff until you build three bedrooms (one for each of you, a kitchen, a separated dining room, a living room and a bathroom plus someplace to keep your junk in."

Haruo: "Oh for heaven's sakes...we'll be at this until first snowfall.

Watcher: "Could be worse, you could still be in a tent."

Bebe: "Hey, I got level 10 Mastery in Science...and I've transmutated ten plasma bugs!!!"

Watcher: ~smug grin~ "As I was saying..."
    Screenshot-446.jpg
    Watcher: "...you might want to take a shower when you get back home."

Haruo: "Oh do shut up!"

Later on that Night

Alien: "House?"

Franz: "Who the hell are you?!"
    Screenshot-447.jpg
    Screenshot-460.jpg
    Narrator: "At least our little ad hoc family is now encased in a house of their own...and hopefully in the next few days of plasma bug transmutation and hunting they will have th opportunity to complete their little abode.

Haruo, River, Bebe, Mitchell and Franz: "When can we finish with hunting for plasma bugs...we're tired, Narrator!"

Watcher: "Hey...you wanna have me institute a rule of ONLY plasma bugs for the rest of the game? If not, shut up!"

Haruo, River, Bebe, Mitchell and Franz: "🐸🐸🐸🐸."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited May 2021
    Of course when I want to post an update, my image server isn't working.
    I don't particularly like imgur, but will use it for now.

Neither sites are working and I refuse to pay for photobucket.Are there any others?

Post edited by GraceyManor on
    edited May 2021
    Turns out its something to do with my internet as soon as I connected to hot spot with my phone, bam I could do it.
    So I have a tech coming to look at the PC and find out why I'm having internet problems on just this pc
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited May 2021
    Hey friends. :) Slowly but surely feeling better from whatever suddenly hit me a week ago... Thankfully it's nothing serious. 🙏

I wrote the beginning of Chapter 15 before the fiasco and am finally able to get it posted. :star:

Enjoy the start of Chapter 15! :blush:

Pelican Town to Sims Town

Chapter 15

After Abigail left - hitching a ride back home with Penny and Maru - Sebastian blissfully played some light tunes on his guitar, humming along softly while drunken with love. Abby and I should’ve been together like this a long time ago, he thought. If Harvey hadn’t suggested Abigail take it easy and get some rest that evening, he would’ve made sweet love to her on the spot to comfort her aching heart after learning about her parents. That would have to wait until later.

Sam entered the room and walked right past Sebastian to the nearest window and peeked through the blinds. He watched as Alex and Haley made out in the truck, before driving to the girl’s house. Alex always drove Haley home if she wasn’t staying over. Sam figured it was because Alex was trying to play gentleman, but it was most likely Haley not wanting to drive out in the dark all by herself in an unknown town. He couldn’t blame her. “Geez, just start the truck already,” he whispered with an eye roll. Why am I even watching this? I’m so pathetic! He blew out a pitiful breath.

“What’re you doing?” Sebastian asked him.
    “Nothing,” he replied, letting the blinds go and plopping himself down onto his bed. “So you and Abby were alone in here for quite a while,” he noted, shooting a smirk at his buddy. “Did you finally kiss her?”

51163980392_7431e3c951_c.jpg

“I kissed her earlier actually,” Sebastian replied, shooting a smirk back. “Upstairs; not long after she woke up.”
    “Oh. Right on!” Sam cheered. “Guess you two are the new hot couple in town now, right there along with all the others,” he trailed off into a mutter.
    “Yep! Guess that just leaves you and my sister as the singles huh?”
    “Yep.”
    “Which still isn’t going to happen by the way...”
    “Pfft, wouldn’t happen even if I had you or your dad's permission. She hates me.”
    “She doesn’t hate you, you just,” he shrugged, “aren’t her type. Which is why I’ve had to painfully accept that you’ll never be my bro-in-law. And maybe I enjoy teasing you about staying away from my little sis,” he grinned.
    “Whatevs,” Sam dismissed, closing his eyes and taking his mind back to the pleasurable moment he had with Haley earlier that day. “Dude you should’ve seen how much Haley was digging on me earlier. My bodybuilding sure has been paying off!”

51164644716_ee251f7079_c.jpg

Sebastian’s fingers slowed as realization set in, the tune fading. “Is that why you’ve been getting all buff lately? To get Haley’s attention?”
    Sam’s eyes shot open. “Well, not entirely, but...yeah...maybe a little,” he smiled.
    Sebastian just shook his head. “Aren’t you forgetting something man? She’s Alex’s girl.”

That really wasn’t what Sam wanted to hear at the moment and because of that a nerve got triggered. “You know what?” he abruptly sat up. “Why is it that everyone thinks I can never amount to anything? Or get the hot girl? Even my best friend!”

51165428344_ddaca3e253_c.jpg

“I don’t think that!” Sebastian shot back.
    “Bull cr’ap!”
    “I don’t!”
    “Prove it!”

It didn’t take long for Sebastian to. “Who’s been supporting you the most in forming a band all these years huh? Writing songs and learning to play the guitar right along with you? Also, you’ve clearly proven on your own that when you set your mind to something, you can accomplish it. I mean, look at you all toned up dude! I never thought I’d see those kinds of muscles on you. Honestly...I’m really proud of you.”
    Sam bobbed his head with some appreciation. “Thanks…”
    “But when it comes to winning over Haley,” he continued, knowing his friend’s motives well, “it’s wrong because she’s dating Alex. Plus, it’s kind of a lost cause. Everyone knows those two were made for each other. It’s written in the stars…,” he ended with, going back to picking at the guitar strings.
    “Is it?” Sam muttered, leaning forward and resting his arms on his legs. Golly, who am I kidding? He’s right… He buried his face in his hands for a moment and rubbed at his forehead before dropping them back down onto his lap. It depressed him to admit it, and he really never wanted to be that guy, even if he didn’t care for the boyfriend in question. He sighed. Guess I should just back off. Come to terms with it. I know mom would tell me to and dad would say it’s the honorable thing to do…

51164885858_1b56f921ea_c.jpg

“Su’cks!” he whispered, then thought, I wonder if Maru feels just as pathetic as I do watching everyone else hook up? I should ask her about it sometime. Maybe we’ll find we have something in common after all.

I mean, sure she’s not as gorgeous as Haley, but she’s pretty. What if this is all a sign that we should explore dating each other? I mean, we've all changed a lot since being here for two months...

Who knows…

A week later, Elliott, Leah, Emily, and Shane made plans to attend the Fall Festival together on a double date, since they were the last four who hadn’t gone yet. Emily squealed her excitement about it to Shane, while Shane couldn't remember the last time he’d been on a date.

“I can’t remember the last time I’ve been on a date either,” Emily told him, taking his hands, “so we’ll get to experience it all over again together.”
    Shane smiled. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

He still felt like the luckiest man in the world and could hardly believe how wonderful his life felt. It had never felt so wonderful. Emily was a gift he'd love and cherish forever.

On the morning of the date, Shane whistled his way on up the steps to the girl’s front door, knocked, and was let in by Haley.
    “She’s finishing up getting ready in the bathroom,” she informed him, “WHICH SHE NEEDS TO HURRY UP BECAUSE HER BOYFRIEND IS HERE!” she shouted towards the bathroom door.
    “I’m coming!” Emily shouted back. “Hang on a sec!”
    Haley simply shrugged at Shane before retreating to her bedroom, while the man took a seat on the couch to wait.

“It’s fine,” Emily assured herself in front of the mirror. “It’s totally fine.”

51164885803_a84b45b089_c.jpg

Five minutes passed and Shane was beginning to wonder if Emily disappeared in there. He casually approached the door and asked, “Hey Em, you ready to go?”
    “Don’t come in here!” she cried.
    “Okaaay…,” he expressed with a furrowed brow. “Wasn’t planning on it.”

51164644681_51e4dfdcb8_c.jpg

“Sorry, it’s just...something happened and...I’m not sure if I’m ready for you and everyone else to see it.”
    Shane couldn’t help feeling a little concerned now. “Well just come out of there and let me see what’s going on.”
    “Alright…”

As Emily shyly stepped out, she looked at her love with the saddest of faces and whimpered, “My hair color fell out!”

51165428309_4db8d477ff_c.jpg

Shane’s eyes brightened at the sight of her, trying to ignore the thought of how much she sounded like her sister just then. “Wow,” he expressed in a matter-of-fact tease. “You don’t look like my Emily at all.”
    “SHANE!”
    He laughed. “I’m kidding!” Then checked her out again. “You look great as a brunette, Em. I like it,” he complimented, giving her googly eyes.
    Her cheeks couldn’t help blushing. “Thank you. But I really don’t like my natural hair color. It’s so bland! I feel like it drowns out my cheery personality…”
    Taking her hand and rubbing at her fingers with his thumb, he said, “Well have you thought that maybe you aren’t the only one who’s lost their hair color recently?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.
    Pulling the shade of misfortune away from her eyes, Emily could finally see a difference in her man’s appearance and she gasped with a bright grin. “No way! Yours fell out too?”

51164644656_c169e0bcb0_c.jpg

“Not exactly,” he shyly replied. “I could see yours fading a little bit, and mine kinda was too, so I figured I’d just scrub it all out because I didn’t want you to feel alone when you lost yours.”

51163980307_01fe1904ce_c.jpg

“Aww...Shane!” she happily expressed, throwing a kiss on him and pulling him close.

51164885758_87051bd673_c.jpg

He very much liked that response.

51165428269_4254c43faf_c.jpg

“That was so sweet!” she beamed. “I stinking love you so much!”
    “Well...it’s only because I stinking love you so much too.”
    They chuckled.

51164644631_24e9230ef2_c.jpg

“So you really do like my brown hair?” Emily couldn’t help asking because that’s how much she absolutely disliked it.
    He gave her a crazy look. “Umm...yeah! Why the h*** wouldn’t I? I love everything about you Em,” he said while stroking her hair, “no matter what color your hair is.”
    She blushed her thanks to him. “Well, even when you know I feel exactly the same about you, is it alright that I say...I’m kinda glad you’re not a natural blonde.”
    His mouth went straight. “You got something against blondes?” he asked in a jokingly defensive tone.
    “Kinda," she played along. "I live with one and...it’s not always pleasant.”
    They laughed.

“I did bleach my hair for a while when I was a teen,” Shane admitted. “You remember how cool it was to do that back then. As far as it looking cool on me now...not so much.”
    She chuckled. “We are SO dying each other’s hair back to our favorite colors very soon!”
    “Oh for sure! But I say we enjoy these ‘bland’ colors for now.” He smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist. “If you think about it, we’re being quite fashionable. Blending right in with the season; with the dead leaves and everything.”
    “True,” she chuckled, loving his sense of humor. “Speaking of, let’s go hit up the festival now! I’m so excited!”
    “Should we see if Elliott and Leah are ready to go?”
    “Nah. They can just meet us there.”
    He grinned, loving how their thoughts were always on the same wavelength. “You know, I was honestly thinking the exact same thing.”

They kissed and swiftly left the house hand in hand; maybe shooting Elliott and Leah a text that they were heading over.

To be continued...

:blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @emorrill
    They are looking very good together, Emily and Shane. I am having difficulties imagining them blonde :D

@Brandontaylor Awesome, a Sunset update! :) Christian and Emily are looking good, congratulations on the pregnancy!

@Nikkei_Simmer That´s quite a few werewolves. Your game is as adventurous ever :) There is always something interesting going on!

@Silverofdreams30 Nice looking sims. Felix looks very relaxed.

@Tamijo Awesome update, intense kissing. The dog is adorable.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @ZhakiraP

Thank you, its been fun with this save.

@emorrill

I will read later, comments at your place then.

@Tamijo

Great kissing shot

@Brandontaylor

Great updates
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited May 2021
    @LordGalious Well, what an interesting and different story. RIP Chandra. Hopefully her next life will be better...if she gets reincarnated.

@Brandontaylor Yes, the rest and potions did her some good.
    Mary could disappear :cry:
    Sometimes we set ourselves up for more challenge than we need. :grin:
    Bummer you had to replay the day. Way it goes sometimes.
    Good that Daisy and Hal are thinking about having a baby.

@kphillips2977 There are a couple of threads that explain how to do photos. You do need a hosing site for your pics. I use Flickr, a lot of others use Imgur. Welcome back to sims 3.

@Silverofdreams30 hehe, I told you Auden was gorgeous! :grin::love: Nice to see he wanted to meet the family.
    He and his brother seem really close in my Sanctuary save.
    oops Wyll better be careful, he could lose both that way. :grin:
    Jolina and her friend are both very pretty. Lol, kinda hard to tell with that haircut and clothes.
    I like their house! Looks perfect for them.
    Looks like everyone had a great time.
    Yummy bath pics! :heart:

@Karritz I do save right before the wedding and usually again right after so I can take extra pics as needed.

@Sprottenham I'm happy they got good grades and passed. Hopefully they can finish the next semester and relax and enjoy a little more of uni life.

@GraceyManor I missed that story too like a couple of your others that disappeared with your puter problems.
    Those are beautiful scenery pictures and can understand why she deleted her comment. :smiley:

@Tamijo Thanks for commenting on my picture. I've missed having sims visit the adventure worlds.
    Lovely picture of mother and daughter!
    Will comment on the updates on your thread in a bit.

@Nikkei_Simmer Seems like things are moving along in your new story despite the grumbles and complaints of your sims who are not very happy with their Watcher.

@emorrill Comments on your thread! :grin:

another pretty scenery picture from Jamie's adventure in China.
    51144696036_2a95586c8d_o.jpg
    @bekkasan

Thank you, its a fun save to play
    in between story updates.
    On another dose of antibiotics.:( Had the tech guy out tonight, says its most likely internet issue and not
    the computer, the blue screen of death though was because of memory usage :(
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Claymore: Is uh you know, IT around.
    Carolyn: Now now, Claymore there's no need to be afraid.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Daniel: Are you so sure about that, Ms. Muir
    Claymore: n..now you go away! I have important news for Ms.Muir.
    Daniel: I do not take orders, I give them! Now stop you're sniveling and
    tell her what you need to tell her.
    Claymore: Uh...the city....wants to tear the lighthouse down..
    Carolyn: Surely you said no...you wouldn't sell it...
    Claymore: They offered such a good price! They want to expand the boardwalk.
    Daniel: If you so much as remove one step from this home, you'll be sleeping with
    davy jones!
    Claymore: I....should go! more details tomorrow.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Carolyn: He wouldn't...
    Daniel: He would...greedy scoundrel wouldn't pass up an offer to make
    a few coins.

Screenshot-15.jpg

Screenshot-18.jpg
    Claymore: Miss Muir....Ah! What are you doing here? Must you
    always be following her around.
    Daniel: Stop being such a jellyfish.
    Claymore: ...Miss Muir I'm sorry, but I accepted the offer and will
    not be renewing your lease, you'll have a month to vacate.
    Daniel: I ought to have you gutted, you greedy crustacean.
    Claymore: Now....now don't get mad! Its for the best, I was having
    trouble paying the mortgage!
    Carolyn: Even with what I was giving you?
    Claymore: Yes...I am sorry.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Carolyn: I guess I better start looking for somewhere else...
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Back with the Delaunays! Just a quick post to say that Danielle is currently eating pizza for dinner... as am I :D:D
    What is up with random sims coming to my sim's house and harvesting veggies and fishing in my pond like its a community lot?

183904854_796844191239835_7662912561520049197_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=OU6dY6FEGTcAX9D_hSD&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=2fa3ca7d9150294dbc81a32e1bd448bf&oe=60BB558F
    he's not paparazzi and my sims are not celebs....every day I get random sims harvesting my veggie or weeding my plants, or fishing in the pond.
    Anyone else experience this? I can't place a fence because there's no space.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I've been working on Supernatural Island homes during the week when I've had some time. I started with the Fairy area and am adding houses that I've found and renovated to my liking for the world.

This is an overview of the 4 houses I added.
    51166534429_32f80f0674_o.jpg

I have many sims from friends that are going in this world as well as some of my own. These are the first ones I've set up with homes.
    First off, is Sam and Emily Beckett. These are @emorrill's sims. I added them to the world just to test the house for now. I turned them into fairy's for my Midnight Hollow story, fairy kingdom world. Perfect to add them here that way too! :grin: The house was originally built by Wallin, who was one of the members of the daily deal thread that welcomed me when I first joined the forums many years ago. I changed the inside to suit Emily and Sam, and the yard, but the outside of the house is as he built it. It is called Guardian's Grove.
    First thing Sam does when they arrive in the world is grab Emily in a clinch and give her hot kisses! Oh my! Yes, the route to the bedroom works just fine, thank you for testing that Sam and Emily. Guess who heard lullaby chimes! :wink: This is a testing game. I don't have any mods set to control anything except MC and relativity. Guess who saved the family again! :grin: Looks like I'm gonna have several pregger sims when the world starts officially. :Woot Woot!
    51166853070_3e1fefb288_o.jpg
    51165087502_f02bac64ae_o.jpg
    51165087472_ae19e70287_o.jpg
    51166534759_239cc53281_o.jpg

This is Audie. @emorrill created him and he is available in her studio for stealing err, use in your game. :grin: Since I have pets installed I wanted to be sure Sam and Emily have a doggie to love. Audie is her recreation of her real life dog. Awesome! She sent me a picture and he looks just like the real dog! :heart:
    51165986798_7bc3d04e43_o.jpg

Emily found the music room and Sam found the big screen TV. What a shame Quantum Leap is not playing right now. :wink: Please excuse Sam's wings that are floating through the chair. LOL.
    51165986748_28ab198b59_o.jpg
    51166534669_29012fd0a8_o.jpg

Emily decided to check the garden out. She loves tulips so I painstakingly (I do love those cc tulip plants) planted tons of tulips for her simself to enjoy. :smiley:
    51166534629_a1779884fe_o.jpg

Alfarin and Milton Helmquist-Steinsson are sims from @AlexaKry. Milton is kin to Tyler Helmquist, also one of Alexakry's sims. Alfarin is Tyler's best friend in her world and in mine. Yes, he is Max/Alfie that @divadoodle also plays. :grin: They will have totally new backstories but will be kin and friend still. This is Alfarin and Milton's temporary home. It is called the Mushroom House. It is definitely not designed for two dudes. That is why I say temporary. It reminds me more of a home that your very old fashioned maiden aunt or Great Granny lived in a long, long, long time ago. :grin: The backstory will explain in more detail.
    51167265480_76b8970ba6_o.jpg

Apparently Alfarin was starving and stopped to have breakfast.
    51165986723_d3f986c554_o.jpg

Milton wandered through the house and stops in the nursery. He has no memories of this nursery but he was told by his Granma he spent his first year here.
    51165986708_31a71d5d74_o.jpg
    51165750596_976c2abb5a_o.jpg

Alfarin finds him in the nursery and asks him what is the matter. Milton tells him but it will not be disclosed to readers at this time. :grin:
    51165087277_dec7d3f9e3_o.jpg
    51165750536_2444d8e221_o.jpg

Alfarin reassures him that everything will be just fine.
    51165750501_1f6f69b810_o.jpg

This is Sages Tower. Gretchen Darkmoor is one of @CravenLestat's sims. He made her as an elderly witch. I turned her into a fairy-witch hybrid. I liked her as an elder so I've kept her that way rather than make her young again.
    51166482428_6907fc069a_o.jpg
    51165986558_baee06985b_o.jpg

This is her basement garden. Doesn't she have a cute pet?!
    51165087137_a418c11a81_o.jpg
    51166852610_0712f8aacb_o.jpg

Tyler Helmquist will live in the miniature fairy castle. He is the King of the Fairy world in Supernatural Island. Each group of occult will have their own leader that they look to to solve issues. There will be hybrids as well, such as Gretchen and the dominant occult will be the one they follow. Tyler explored his little castle and didn't find any routing problems.
    51166166871_7c5b0db654_o.jpg
    51166166836_e01f0c9d6f_o.jpg

Tyler will have to learn to ride as this is his horse. I have not named the horse yet. They got along great during the test.
    51166948084_1a92580765_o.jpg
    51166166796_ba22757288_o.jpg

Beyond the back gate of his home is Simhenge. It is a mystical place where the fairy's hold ceremonies. Good that it is so close to the King's home.
    51166166771_68266f31bd_o.jpg
    @bekkasan
    I missed that story too like a couple of your others that disappeared with your puter problems.

Fortunately, I have a copy of that story saved on a floppy disk along with a couple of others, a few stories I just didn't "feel" it anymore
    and got rid of them.But being a huge haunted mansion fan, that one always stuck.XD
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Does anyone here know anyone who can help me find/ can make some cc for a particular sim... just some perfect hair and arm tattoos. PM me.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Danie: Cheer up, you have a great mind, you'll think of something.
    Carolyn: I appreciate the confidence, but I fear my creativity has run dry.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Daniel: Delay that, I can't stand it when you cry.
    Carolyn: So you've said...

Screenshot-8.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Daniel: Forgive me Madam, I overstepped my boundaries...Excuse me.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Daniel: Blast!

Screenshot-12.jpg
    Candy: Claymore says he's selling your ship.
    Daniel: Its true, lass.
    Candy: Let's feed him to the sharks.
    Daniel: Maker! I really am a bad influence on you.
    Miss Candy, do you like to dance?
    Candy: I love it.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Daniel: Have I told you the story of the "Flying Dutchman."
    Candy: Auntie has! It was exciting.
    Daniel: So you know what happens to someone who isn't
    kind?
    Candy: But Claymore deserves it!
    Daniel: Nobody deserves unkindness.He may be annoying,
    but he has done some good to, Candy.
    Candy: Like what?
    Daniel: Like bringing you and your aunt here..
    Promise me you won't speak of things like that anymore
    candy...Trust me...
    Candy: I promise.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Daniel: Just the lady I wanted to speak to..
    Carolyn: Well, here I am.Claymore says he's trying his best to
    delay the city..
    Daniel: I think it may be for the best if you did find a new home.
    Carolyn: ...I don't understand?

Screenshot-15.jpg
    Daniel: Its for the best..
    Carolyn: What's the matter with you?
    Daniel: This isn't the place for a young lady and her aunt.
    Leave, Carolyn...you'll be better off.
    Carolyn: ...Fine, if that's how you really feel.We'll leave by
    morning.

Screenshot-16.jpg
    Claymore: ...ah...everytime.
    Daniel: Don't fear, I'm not going to feed you to any sharks.
    Claymore: What about gutting me?
    Daniel: I'm not going to do anything, dear nephew.
    Claymore: ....Are you coming down with some ghostly illness?
    Normally you're chasing me out the door.
    Daniel: ...Just feeling under the weather is all, what did you need?
    Claymore: Miss Muir, actually...My neighbor may have an idea..

Screenshot-17.jpg
    Daniel: Never you fear...I asked Carolyn to leave..
    Claymore: .....I don't know what's going on, but I'm beyond confused.
    Daniel: Don't be, its for the best if she and her family left.Excuse me.

Screenshot-18.jpg
    Claymore: ...I feel like I'm in a bad episode of the twilight zone..
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,140 Member
    @bekkasan Thank you for the comment. That is a great looking world you have there. I like the houses, especially the mushroom house and the Sages Tower, and Gretchen Darkmoor, too. When I picture an old witch, I always think of them as friendly "grandmotherly" characters, sweet and gentle. But it looks like your Gretchen is a little tougher. :P
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
    edited May 2021
    @bekkasan

I loved this update, I should add some of the friend's sims on my story world as background
    sims, but I do not have all of their cc anymore sad.

Those fairy towers are gorgeous did you build them or download them?
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@emorrill
    Will comment at you site asap

@Silverofdreams30
    Thanks

@bekkasan
    Beautiful picture from China
    Looks like a huge temple ground (based on forbitten city?)
    Wow perfect rainbow.
    They get lullaby chimes without even spending one night together. :p
    Audie is a beauty
    Nice that you populate you world with friends sims (not sure my “memorie system” will approve :D)
    Sages Tower is nice, fits your world.
    Like Gretchen Darkmoor seems to be a nice witch

Winter time in Greg’s River

EkYtBb1.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited May 2021
    Yesterday I made a new sim. I am sort of happy with him because he's different from my usual sims, but I think I'd need to find and download more facial sliders to get him to look more like what I had in mind. I don't want to add extra facial sliders so I'll take him as he is.

He was a bit bland so I put a skin on him that I don't think I've used before. I think it is by tifa. Again, it wasn't the skin I had in mind when I started looking through my skins but I liked this one enough to keep it. Actually it was the first one I clicked onto and I only chose it because it was at the top of my skins in CAS and I couldn't recall using it before. I knew it wasn't what I was looking for.

I made him when I was in a new game I hadn't saved in Barnacle Bay. I managed to export him as a Sim to be installed into CAS, not as a household. I did try to go the household route with him. All I can say is I was lucky I had saved him as a Sim because I usually don't do that. But when I tried to save him as a household he turned into a floating head. I was worried the skin might be corrupt but I just made him again by choosing him from the list of premade sims in CAS and this time he was easy enough to turn into a household.

He's a witch. He wants to be Swimming in Cash. His traits are: Eco Friendly, Snob, Coward, Mean Spirited and Frugal.

I wanted a trouble maker male sim. I don't have a game in mind for him yet. I'm going to have to get to work on my video today. I need to cut 10 minutes out of the parties to get it down to 30 minutes and add music. There isn't much narration. It's mostly parties and music. There is a bachelor party and a bachelorette party and a wedding party. But that's the video. Here's the sim. I gave him a really strange name as I couldn't think of one and ended up just making a jumble of letters for his last name.

Meet Wendle Warzeligo.

Warzeligo001.jpg

Warzeligo002.jpg

Warzeligo003.jpg

Warzeligo004.jpg

Happy Simming All.

EDIT: I was thinking I might pair him up with Sally Symes. She's in the next video as a guest at the parties. She's a bit of a trouble maker too and is a witch. I made her years ago and she was in a game in Barnacle Bay for a while. I remember because she went to the Greenhouse and met up with a child who was manning the lemonade bar and she got some psychiatric advice.

I popped Sally in with him. She just stood there and looked at him and the first thing she thought of was death. I laughed. I think they'll be a great couple.

Sally-And-Wendel001.jpg

Sally wants to be a Zombie Master. Her traits are: Adventurous, Evil, Green Thumb, Schmoozer and Computer Whiz.
    edited May 2021
    Heading in for my Covid vaccine today. 6:20PM and I'll be vaccinated (the initial one - then the next one is three months later.
    78548869.jpg
    faux-bravado shrivels.
    maxresdefault.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    edited May 2021
    I hit my 6th month anniversary of working at Walmart the other day. Doesn't seem like it has been that long yet. I've been busy with work due to Mother's Day and I only have Monday off this coming week so I don't know how often I can play. I was going to play the USC save but it’s missing data from the reinstall. I’m just done with that challenge. Not a lot of time before bed so I’m just playing the Langerak save tonight.

@Nikkei_Simmer I used to be afraid of needles but I usually just look away now and am okay. I plan on getting the shot soon.

@Karritz You're welcome.
    Yeah, sometimes I come up with story ideas that I would like to do, then decide later that I really don't want to try it, lol

@Sprottenham Hope their exams go well.
    Congrats to Inge and Oliver Freddy for passing their exams!

@GraceyManor I'm on your side, Sims 3 looks better than 4. I always seem to get bored with 4 but never with 3. It seems you won the debate with your friend, lol.

@Silverofdreams30 Awesome job on the house and lot!
    Everybody seemed to have a lot of fun, great update!

@Tamijo Yep. I only reshared it due to the minor changes I made but it's essentially the same.
    I did it for you, lol. I know how much you like Daisy so that's why I decided I'll continue that save and steer the reboot save away from being too similar.
    Nicholas isn't too far up there in age yet then. I wonder if he will find love or not?
    Not a bad job for Danelle.
    Whoops, looks like you had the glitch with the stroller too. Seems Sims always do that to me.
    They must be really hungry or something, lol
    Great update!

***I'll do the next page tomorrow so I can have time to play tonight.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Need some help guys.

So I have this sim, Zeke.
    I'm trying to give him a grunge/poor look. His clothing is all right but I can't decide what his face needs. Scars? Tattoos? Piercings? Need some inspo...
    3TjLiiN.png

And this is the house, need some more ideas on how I can make it look more "trashy", lol!
    3FCH7bd.jpg
    edited May 2021
    All done and I didn't faint.
    Screenshot-454.jpg
    Yay, me...

We thought we were getting the Astra Zeneca, but evidently Surrey got Pfizer doses. Second dose in 16 weeks.

For those who are worried, don't. They don't use a needle any bigger than the one that they give you a flu shot with.
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top