Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hottest Townie Sim in The Sims 4?

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    edited January 2023
    Bella Goth's original Sims 4 look plus my makeover of her, so she could be pretty.
  • Options
    LiebeslottchenLiebeslottchen Posts: 69 Member
    Vernon Morse. I am not sure that he's a townie. He was in the advertising for the base game. Apart from him it's Simeon Silversweater for me.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Base game I’d say Bella Goth. As far as other packs go, I feel like Morgan Fyres is definitely up there. I’m also partial to Leila Illes from Island Living (though her yellow hair takes her down a few notches lol)
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    The weirdo dressed like a rancher.
    He creeeps me out.
    If he would snap out of it, that'd be great.
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    It's always been don for me!!! Dreamy sim man!!! And Bella Goth is my girl crush. I looove her
  • Options
    MikeymikedeluxeMikeymikedeluxe Posts: 43 Member
    Good to see the love here for Bjorn Bjergsen. Be careful of that slobbish trait though. I spent ages luring him away from his wife only for him to turn up to our first date with a dog poo in his pocket. Took me ages to work out what the offending smell was. Lol.
  • Options
    Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Jeb Harris. He's quite good-looking underneath that paperback on his head...oh and give him some footwear too.
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Actual screenshot of Tina Tinker finding out no one mentioned her on this thread!

nxQlcAT.png
  • Options
    hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    Kiyoshi Ito! My sim married him in my current save and I think he's so handsome <3 Also, Morgan Fyres, Makoa Kealoha and Zoe Patel
    s54gWQ5.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Kiyoshi Ito! My sim married him in my current save and I think he's so handsome <3 Also, Morgan Fyres, Makoa Kealoha and Zoe Patel

Zoe is such a pretty sim. I usually just play her as is because they did such a good job on her. Nobody in that household ever shows up in the wild in my games. I recently started playing them just to get some skills up and hopefully encourage them to be other places. They have a great house. Makoa is one of the most handsome male sims but they have such a cute family I feel like a homewrecker if I have any sims to lure him away from his wife.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Marcus Flex... all the way
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame