Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hottest Townie Sim in The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    Paolo Rocca really is super cute. Usually I immediately make-over all the premade sims (except for the Goths) but he's perfect as is.
  • Options
    SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    Originally thought Nina Caliente was great. But then her sister jogged by my house and I immediately regretted my pick. But, my character had a good looking daughter with Nina so I guess she was good enough.
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Bella Goth is gorgeous in this game, and Candy Behr is very cute. Sergio Romeo is pretty handsome, and that guy Akira Kibo from CL is attractive as well.
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    Huntington, Don and Bjorn for male and Morgan, Cassandra (madeover) and the new lady from San Myshuno, whose husband is a politician.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    edited December 2016
    Sofia Bjergsen has the cutest sim face ever created. My sim visited her and though I have seen Sofia before and even played her I was amazed once again. I don't like her style though, so I think she needs a makeover.

Lily Feng from San Myshuno catches my eye everytime I see her in the city. Who is that sim? Oh it's Lily!! :blush:

I'm not sure about the hottest guy, but maybe Joaquin Le Chien... or Salim? (I haven't seen him around much)
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    PapayaSky wrote: »
    Lucas Munch who grows up to be angelic, and Dina Caliente. Bella and Nancy would have been in the running, but they look like they've spent too much time under the knife.

Exactly, Nancy's bosoms are up to her neck
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I like Ulrike Faust.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    I absolutely adore Candy Behr, she's such a cutie pie! I also think that Sofia Bjergsen is pretty too, as is Miss Munch, whose first name I forget :D But in terms of male sims, I think Mortimer Goth and J Huntington are pretty snazzy
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I know this is an old thread brought back by forum necromancy, I'll post nonetheless to give the correct answer: Summer Holiday.
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    Yuki Behr for female and Wolfgang Munch for male.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    Paolo and Dina
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Don Lothario, Marcus Flex or Diego Lobo.
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Summer Holiday looked nice in my game last night.
    I totally agree! I would call it a toss up between her (Summer Holiday) and Candy Behr, because I can't/ couldn't decide, myself... lol...

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »
    I totally agree! I would call it a toss up between her (Summer Holiday) and Candy Behr, because I can't/ couldn't decide, myself... lol...

Candy is very cute in the game but unfortunately she can throw some weird looking kids, especially if they are boys. Her facial structure doesn't translate to males very well. I prefer her sister Yuki, she is also very adorable and has better looking kids, at least in my game.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »

Candy is very cute in the game but unfortunately she can throw some weird looking kids, especially if they are boys. Her facial structure doesn't translate to males very well. I prefer her sister Yuki, she is also very adorable and has better looking kids, at least in my game.

To be honest, I only have the base game, so I don't HAVE Candy Behr, but have seen some images of her and based on those images, I think she's good lookin'. But (no offense) I hope you're wrong about Candy and he ability to give birth to at least mildly strapping boys lol.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    I know this is an old thread brought back by forum necromancy, I'll post nonetheless to give the correct answer: Summer Holiday.
    A question then, if you would indulge me....Why does your profile picture not depict her with your male sim?
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    LOL I think Sofia Bjergsen had a baby with my sims husband.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Saccadon wrote: »
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    A question then, if you would indulge me....Why does your profile picture not depict her with your male sim?

Because that picture is of my all time favorite legacy founder and his wife. Why is your profile picture a plumbob?
  • Options
    MoonsKisuMoonsKisu Posts: 97 Member
    I adore both Ulrike & Candy. There's something about Bjorn that always draws my sims to him.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited December 2016
    Sergio Romeo, Johnny Zest, Salim Benali

I give most townies makeovers - nothing drastic, mostly a change of hair, CC skin. Usually leave their facial features unchanged, unless there is something about them I really dislike (like a huge nose or extremely thin lips).

I always give Nina and Dina makeovers - and they always end up looking pretty hot. Bella Goth is always hot.
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    Don Lothario is my favourite, there is another starting with Daniel.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited June 2017
    Females: Liberty Lee, Summer Holiday, Dina Caliente or Morgan Fyres. Also Luna Villareal, Candy Behr, Cassandra Goth and Zoe Patel.

Males: J Huntington, Don Lothario and Akira Kibo.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    I really really love Miko. Gave her a little makeover so she fits in my sims story, but I loved her from the beginning.

tumblr_orcbrr1pmP1wn99j5o1_1280.png

The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Akira Kibo and Sergio Romeo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.