Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hottest Townie Sim in The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    @meerkattime That's true! Joaquin is pretty cute. The daughter of my main sims-couple got pregnant by him, so I gave him a little makeover where I noticed that he actually is quite handsome!

tumblr_orcdg9DcjH1wn99j5o1_1280.png

The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    None...
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited June 2017
    @MrSimmis wrote: »
    Okay maybe I'm weird and creepy but seriously though who would you say is the most attractive Sims 4 townie sim is? lol

My personal pick, Don Lothario because you know have you seen him lately.

I'm so weird and have no life lol

The SIM you've given in name are PREMADES, not TOWNIE. TOWNIES, by definition, are SIMS who been generated randomly by the AI of the game. Other who already exists in the house by default are PREMADES, also includes sims who appear in any COMMERCIAL MEDIA. My favorite PREMADE is The New Girl in the City Living Expansion
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Paolo Rocca
    Caleb Vatore
    Wylie Luck from TS3... wish I could find a TS4 version of him lol
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    Samcharles74Samcharles74 Posts: 257 Member
    I often have my sims hooking up with Morgan Fyres when she hits young adult. Probably because I'm a sucker for redheads.
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Im going with the Behr sisters. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I like Travis Scott, I think his sweater's pretty cute.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    @meerkattime That's true! Joaquin is pretty cute. The daughter of my main sims-couple got pregnant by him, so I gave him a little makeover where I noticed that he actually is quite handsome!

tumblr_orcdg9DcjH1wn99j5o1_1280.png
    Two words... Rock Star. Well, looks like he's some kind of band member now. Now I'm thinking about TS3 Late Night LOL
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I often have my sims hooking up with Morgan Fyres when she hits young adult. Probably because I'm a sucker for redheads.

Next to Candy Behr given I just have base game and as of today, Get Together, between the pre-made sims from that pool, Morgan Fyres I could see as my second choice-- Just can't get past Candy lol; I think it's the hair... :neutral:
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    HelenaWiktoriaHelenaWiktoria Posts: 148 Member
    In my opinion, City Living has very cool premade Sims, both women (Miko, Penny) and men (Salim, Akira). I also like the married ones, even though I don't usually consider them as my Sims romantic interest.
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I've always liked Clara Bjergsen.

And after I make her over into a late-sixties flower child (which I always do), Summer Holiday.
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    Because I'm a walking cliche... Bella.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited June 2017
    My premade townie crush definitely has to be Bjorn Bjergsen.
    tumblr_orgo8aiXbE1uuiijco1_1280.png

Such a daddy. Ahhhhhhh. Plus, with my premade sim here Dottie I haven't even been playing her and I just literally see the together all the time. Swear Bjorn flirts with a good majority of sims in my playthroughs.tumblr_orgo8aiXbE1uuiijco3_1280.png

tumblr_orgo8aiXbE1uuiijco2_1280.png

She looked so excited being on a date with him while I was at Chez llama with one of my other rotational sims.

HARD to believe he has a slobbish trait. Like whattttt?

5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Edd_velazEdd_velaz Posts: 1 New Member
    Eliza Pancakes just... wow! jk
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    edited June 2020
    Mortimer Goth and Caleb and Akira are my 3 faves all males one female celeb is black lives mansion on the hill I grew crush on her XD (am straight)
    Post edited by Emo-usagi2187 on
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    americanamelieamericanamelie Posts: 36 Member
    I second bjorn! Gave him a cc bjorn ironside (vikings) hairdo really pairs well with his facial hair and intensity. I imagine he is a weekend LARP-er and his spoiled bratty wife and oldest daughter are embaressed to death by it. For females, zoe patel is the cutest to me.
  • Options
    roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    I always thought Pablo Rocca from Get Together was really attractive and my sims had kids with him a few times. I like Thorne Bailey too but it’s a shame that he’s married. Oh and I just love the Bjergson family a lot and my teenage sims always end up being with Sophia from that family. She’s such a doll. Or Morgan Fyres, she I can agree with as well! I feel like I should know Akira since everyone is talking about him but I just don’t remember his face?
  • Options
    BadAppleBadApple Posts: 4 New Member
    Paolo Rocca, Marcus Flex and Dominic fyres are just Handsome😍.
  • Options
    CosmicEchoCosmicEcho Posts: 2 New Member
    I have some unpopular opinions as far as Don and Bella are concerned.. I think Don is OK but I'm not crazy about him. I've had some sims befriend him but I'd never had one date him, especially with the noncommital trait. I don't like this version of Bella Goth very much at all, most characters are pretty exaggerated in this game but she just looks too silly and over the top compared to everyone else, almost like she's one of those people that had way too many plastic surgeries lol.

I love Bjorn Bjergsen, I think he is really handsome, but I haven't had the guts to be a homewrecker yet. I also love Jhonny Zest, I think he is a cutie. I find Sergio Romeo good looking but I don't like his traits. Caleb Vatore is quite cute in an emo vampire guy kind of way. The few times I saw Morgyn Ember I actually thought he was pretty cute and would've considered having my sim date him but I didn't want to deal with magic in those saves. I only just learned he's not actually male. Very strange, I never saw him outside of his every day and hot/cold weather outfits which don't look exclusively feminine. Well, maybe the hot weather one does but I kinda just assumed it was a randomly generated outfit or something lol.

As far as girls go, well I don't tend to date them so I'm not really sure, but if teens count I think Luna Villareal is really pretty.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Victor Feng
    tumblr_poe6d3DfDy1vsvebao1_1280.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    also Nalani.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My Sims seem to like Caleb Vatore and Morgan Fyres. I also like Knox Greenburg and Morgyn Ember.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Luna Villarreal
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Summer Holiday