Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hottest Townie Sim in The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Ladies: Bella, Nancy, and I think it's Rosa or something from Windenburg.

Fellas: Malcolm and YA Alexander. Don isn't too bad. Neither is Joaquin. Not into the little eyes though. Maybe I'll widen them a bit. Oh and is it Flex? Or the other dark skinned guy of Windenburg are pretty handsome too.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    PapayaSkyPapayaSky Posts: 177 Member
    Lucas Munch who grows up to be angelic, and Dina Caliente. Bella and Nancy would have been in the running, but they look like they've spent too much time under the knife.
  • Options
    axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    Nina and Dina were much better in TS2 in my opinion. The most beautiful sim townie in TS4 would have to be Bella Goth. She's SO gorgeous! But I feel like Dina was a blasphemy. I mean seriously..? Has anyone seen her? She looks like an arrangatang!!!! She was supposed to be a pretty, sexy bombshell and as pretty as Nina is, I feel like they don't look anything like their counterparts in the sims 2.
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • Options
    sara4681sara4681 Posts: 120 Member
    I once played a simmer who fell in love with Don. They got married and got a baby girl together. But Don is a cheater. And ofcourse he cheated om my Sims. One day he invited the girl over, when my simmer where on work. They made out, and snuggled on the couch. AND BAM my simmer came in, and saw them together. She was devastated, and imidiatly broke up with Don. She was so heartbroken, that she died...

So Don is hot, dangerous hot. And that's why I don't let my simmers hook up with him anymore!
    Woohoo, Coffee and Rock n' Roll!
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Well, Bella is very pretty. Very, very pretty. And Eva Capricciosa is... I don't know if I find her hot or just incredibly cute, but she's got something.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Joaquin Le Chein of course. He's like the hottest sim ever created AND he's cool too, so smooth on the dance floor.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Joaquin isn't bad...
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited March 2016
    It's funny to see people saying Don, as I think he is seriously weird looking in TS4 - tiny eyes, big head, oddly proportioned body - which is why I gave him a makeover. Nina and Dina were pretty ugly in TS2 - but I think that's more down to the fact that most Sims in TS2 looked ugly or weird (though the Unsavory Charlatan is kind of handsome, lol). They don't look much better in TS4 - and I gave them both makeovers too. I kept Dina's facial features because she was pretty as it is, but that 'mom' hair and outfit had to go.. but I edited Nina's face because she looked scowly and annoyed.

Bella Goth in TS4 is arguably the most attractive pre-made Sim of any Sims' game. She is truly beautiful. I didn't have to edit her at all. I think Siobhan is pretty as well - and so are Sofia and Luna, especially after I spruced their looks up (kept their faces/bodies the same, just gave them different hair and makeup).

I don't find many of the male pre-made Sims very attractive to be honest.. I like Sergio and Paolo but that's about it. Oh, actually, Dominic Fyres (Siobhan's dad) is pretty good looking.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I'd love a Paolo or J Huntington in real life. :heart: Gave J some body and facial hair and redid his eyes, he looks awesome.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    You guys are kidding, right? None of them - they are pixels. Just no!!!!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    edited March 2016
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

Are you telling me in your years of simming you've never created or found a sim that would look attractive or nice to you if they were real?
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2016
    Gabe_oz wrote: »

Are you telling me in your years of simming you've never created or found a sim that would look attractive or nice to you if they were real?

That is exactly what I am telling you. But I was also never the type of person who screamed and carried on over musicians or actors or what ever. I am the type of person where I first expect a person to be an actual person, and someone who I actually know or got to know, not a pixel or picture or image on the movie screen. But number 1 - I judge on the whole package - personality, sense of humor, intelligence, manners, and how I am treated among other things. I like first of all nice people. People who love animals and children. People with a good sense of humor, and a good outlook in life in general. You know - real people.

I was also never the girl at the movies or a concert screaming and going all sort of crazy over someone on the screen or on the stage. I just never was that person. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Oooh, this is fun! My favorites are: Dominic Fyres because he is a sturdy family father and a cool DJ/dancer at the same time plus he looks handsome, and Clara Bjergsen because she is a passionate foodie and active Powehouse-member and looks stunning in a bathing suit.
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    OMG why was this thread resurrected! lol
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    Katrina Caliente. She can jog by my Sims' house any time! :-P Far more attractive than either of her daughters.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    This thread is useless without pics.

Ya I agree we need pics,
    I usually edit the premades, new hair clothes and the woman get makeup.
    My favourites as in looks
    Summer holiday
    Bella and her daughter Casandra. I'm looking forward to playing Casandra as an adult.
    There is a Chinese lady sim, cant remember her name, she was the room mate of Summer Holiday in my game. She is now married to the male room mate.
    I like Geoffrey, he isn't handsome but he is cute.

• Options
    sara4681sara4681 Posts: 120 Member
    sara4681 wrote: »
    I once played a simmer who fell in love with Don. They got married and got a baby girl together. But Don is a cheater. And ofcourse he cheated om my Sims. One day he invited the girl over, when my simmer where on work. They made out, and snuggled on the couch. AND BAM my simmer came in, and saw them together. She was devastated, and imidiatly broke up with Don. She was so heartbroken, that she died...

So Don is hot, dangerous hot. And that's why I don't let my simmers hook up with him anymore!

Haha and I should probably tell you that it was with Bella he cheated :D
    Woohoo, Coffee and Rock n' Roll!
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »

That is exactly what I am telling you. But I was also never the type of person who screamed and carried on over musicians or actors or what ever. I am the type of person where I first expect a person to be an actual person, and someone who I actually know or got to know, not a pixel or picture or image on the movie screen. But number 1 - I judge on the whole package - personality, sense of humor, intelligence, manners, and how I am treated among other things. I like first of all nice people. People who love animals and children. People with a good sense of humor, and a good outlook in life in general. You know - real people.

I was also never the girl at the movies or a concert screaming and going all sort of crazy over someone on the screen or on the stage. I just never was that person. LOL.

Joaquin has a GREAT personality! He's funny, loves kids and I've never seen him be mean to an animal. He's really into music too! He's real. He's totally real! Yeah I'd take him ANY DAY!
  • Options
    taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    Marcus Flex of course!~

Not only is his name handsome but he is as well! <3
    03_26_16_4_11_25_AM.png

and I really don't care if he's just "pixels" he has a great backside. Just saying. :D
    03_26_16_4_04_17_AMxx.png
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I think everyone in Elsa's family is pretty.
  • Options
    NeonYellowRedBlueNeonYellowRedBlue Posts: 54 Member
    bob pancakes
  • Options
    Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    In my world, It was Summer Holiday (had a beautiful daughter with her).. but after aging up Sofia Bjergsen, and a slight edit to her chin... she wins the prize.
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Options
    BromsiekatBromsiekat Posts: 96 Member
    edited May 2016
    Joaquin Le Chien <3
    His personality, his looks, and he is the most loyal sim I've ever seen