Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hottest Townie Sim in The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited June 2020
    In 2015: Don Lothario and J Huntington III

2016: Travis Scott, Johnny Zest, Sergio Romeo

2017: Caleb Vatore and Akira Kibo

2018: Still Akira

2019: Makoa Kealoha is such a hottie.

2020: Still Makoa. Shame he's taken. :( His wife is my sim's best friend though.

And I have new appreciation for Dominic Fyres.
    Edit: Also, Eric Lewis.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    I can't choose just one. I think Don Lothario, Makoa Kealoha, Dominic Fyres, Bjorn Bjergsen and Alexander Goth as an adult are quite nice to look at. Also merman Ukupanipo Hekekia has some weird charm.
  • Options
    asa144asa144 Posts: 606 Member
    Male: Joaquin (he got ripped in my game, Akira, Sergio, Darren D (with a shorter hairstyle), J Huntington II and Bjorn.

Female: the Fyres sisters, Bella, Zoe, Ulrike, Nalani (super cute), Dina and Nina (after hair and makeup fixes).
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Mele K from Sulani gets my vote. And as much as I hate to say it (I despise her), Nancy Landgraab would probably get second place
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I have opinions about the odd looks of the sims characters... But if I were to choose which ones I dislike the least:
    Female: Venessa Jeong and Bella Goth
    Male: Akira Kibo and Victor Feng

Now, if I base them on purely cosmetic (skin, makeup, hair, and I'll add clothes) changes... it's a whole NEW ballpark. They GLOW UP:

Female: Lilith Vatore https://i.imgur.com/jega1qq.png , Penny Pizzaz https://i.imgur.com/Rhl2f7w.png , Alice Martin https://i.imgur.com/2XvmHH0.png , Jess Sigworth https://i.imgur.com/Ejwcv7M.png
    Male: Paolo Rocca https://i.imgur.com/YlRdq9T.png , Don Lothario https://i.imgur.com/LytVw7e.png , Travis Scott https://i.imgur.com/1LrsuEs.png , Joaquin Le Chien https://i.imgur.com/rBylcSB.png.

Honestly, even celebrities IRL look like regular people without all their makeup and hair done. lol
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Makoa Kealoa. Enough said. So wish he is a bachelor!
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited November 2020
    Oh yeah, Bella Goth is gorgeous of course. And I agree about Victor Feng. ❤️
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited November 2020
    The new Townies: Megumi Ito, Jenna Akiyama and Kado Akiyama are the newest hotties

Previously it was held by Elsa Bjergsen(Grown Up) Morgan and Sioban Fyres, Makoa, Nalani and Salim Benali imo
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Salim Benali cleans up well. So does Johnny Zest. Both (IMO) need fashion makeovers, but the underlying Sims are fine.
  • Options
    CheeseAyeCheeseAye Posts: 6 New Member
    This townie is not popular but, have you guys seen Paka'a Uha??? I am head over heels for him! I think he deserves some recognition, he is such a beautiful townie :"(((
  • Options
    Weak1ingsWeak1ings Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm surprised I haven't seen her mentioned:

Baby Ariel is quite an attractive sim if she would actually grow up. In my games she seems to be one of a few sims who never age up!
    In general Bella Goth still holds the crown but Jade Rosa and Summer Holiday are definite contenders.
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    My IRL husband has a 'crush' in Candy Behr. :D
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    Venessa Jeong, Summer Holiday, and Penny Pizzazz are my favorites. Venessa in particular, all she needs is a better hairstyle.
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    I played a game once to see what all the fuss was about Don L. He's kinda ugly, IMO but he is entertaining and surprisingly faithful once he's married.

J looks like a dork, don't really like him or what he's wearing. I find Bella to be ugly; I think Zoe, Summer, and Liberty are prettier.

Zest looks like a hipster poser, not really into him at all.

The roomies are a fun household to play, I like them but only think Zoe is pretty in that group.

Poor Geoffrey, I played that household once and all he wants is to be loved. I felt so bad for him. Nancy is a mean snob as his her son. Free Geoffrey from that household! LOL

Some of the randoms can be pretty gorgeous....my game recently spawned these two and I went into CAS to snag them and save them to be played later. The male Sims tend to be not to my liking (both the spawned ones and the EA premade ones). I wish the game would spawn some cute male Sims; all the ones in my game tend to be fat, elder, poorly dressed, and with bad traits.

The randoms....

TS42014-11-2020-12-01-26_zps47881482.png

TS42014-11-2020-20-12-80_zpsd2059b3a.png

I don't consider Sims that are made by EA and added into the game from the gallery as townies for the purposes of this thread. There are bunch of those that I really like and are always in my towns.
    I agree, they're either insane, mean, unflirty or ugly. But sometimes I get a surprise and a cute one I don't know will walk by. And once my sim was husband hunting. she was talking with a couple of maybe's, when all of a sudden I spot a real hottie that looks familiar. So I move the camera to get a better look and was shocked to see my vampire from another save. I didn't know they put our saved sims into the game at the time. Well she married him, I couldn't let him get away. It being the first time and all.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    let's just say Fengs would make me reconsider my romantic preferences.
    yes. both of them.

also always been in toxic relationship with the whole goth family its a problem

also recently i find myself liking ring ring lady more than i should idk maybe its that she is only one answering my messages at 3am
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Holy cow plant Batman! Lol, this is from back in 2017 and found it’s way up here!

You know, really, unless you go out of your way to ruin a sim’s looks, they all at the end of the day are all ‘good looking’... Sims don’t get no blemishes or scares or ANYTHING that exists in reality to harm/ affect appearance...
    So impossible for a sim to be ‘ugly’ by “accident” imo.
    In so many ways I envy sims...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    GorandGorand Posts: 51 Member
    I'm gonna have to say....Jeb Harris. If you haven't seen him without his bag, you are in for a treat.
  • Options
    chocolatefrostingchocolatefrosting Posts: 67 Member
    edited May 2022
    Akira Kibo, Kiyoshi Ito, Kado Akiyama.
    Miko Ojo, Candy Behr, Nalani Mahi'ai.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I think the Pleasant & Caliente sisters are the hottest townies, but I got a thing for red heads.
    I think Miko Ojo is the cutest townie though, so I'm not total obsessed just with red hair.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    edited May 2022
    Akira Kibo, Kiyoshi Ito, Kado Akiyama.
    Miko Ojo, Candy Behr, Nalani Mahi'ai.
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I think the Pleasant & Caliente sisters are the hottest townies, but I got a thing for red heads.
    I think Miko Ojo is the cutest townie though, so I'm not total obsessed just with red hair.

Nalani Mahi'ai doesn't get enough love. She is really beautiful and whenever one of my sims has engaged her in conversation she has always been super friendly. Same for Miko Ojo, she doesn't get the attention she deserves.

• Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    edited May 2022
    If I become interested in including them into my game play they get makeovers. Can't say i find many or any to be attractive. However, I saved a few to my library so I can use their genetics to create new sims.
    When changed to a redhead, Leila Isles is very pretty.

Vanessa Jeong
    Justin Delgato
    Dominic Fyres
    Cassandra Goth
    Brant Hecking

All of these sims have created attractive sims genetically in cas when paired with one of my created sims. The most surprising to me was Justin Delgato, his genetics never fail me.

Diego Lobo with a cheek and lip correction also creates some of my more uniquely attractive male sims. His girls, not so much.
  • Options
    M1tr3x_82M1tr3x_82 Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know how to post a hottest sim but if i post i bet you eould like it!
  • Options
    Velvet_LiliesVelvet_Lilies Posts: 56 Member
    Morgyn Whose-Last-Name-I-Forgot! And Akira Kibo, and Bella
    na3uewksu9ny.png
    My Tumblr • • • My first story: "The New Kid" ←
    • • • • •
  • Options
    AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    No love for Liberty Lee, she dresses bad, and is clumsy but get her in CAS and turn her into one of the Cuter sims in the game IMO. She has a very slight Asian background in her DNA I think.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I don’t know if ‘hottest’ is the right word, but Penny Pizzazz is best girl.