Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hottest Townie Sim in The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    There's actually a lot of good-looking Sims in Windenburg. Siobhan in particular is very attractive. Sofia too, of course. Lately I've been interested in Jade and Eva too, though.

I kind of miss having ugly Sims in the game. Remember Goopy Gilscarbo? Or the balding man with the unibrow in TS3 (he had two children, a teen with a blue mowhawk, and a child I think).
  • Options
    Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    I remember watching a couple youtubers with the ex-fiance when TS4 released, and one of the more common jokes they made was about how literally everyone in the game was pretty.
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    *hits search*
    *types in Candy Behr*
    *no results*

What the hell is wrong with you people? She's a babe.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    Hey, I liked Candy Behr a lot too.. but as soon as I edited Sofia Bjergsen after aging her up.. it was no contest.
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Options
    Sim ShadySim Shady Posts: 297 Member
    Bella Goth, Mortimer Goth (seriously #relationshipgoals) & Paolo Rocca - he's absolutely gorgeous.
    duck.jpg
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    For women: Bella Goth and Candy Behr
    For males: Paolo Rocca and Bob Pancakes after a couple of days of jogging and new clothes.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    Lbr my Simself.

:trollface:
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    My fav changes every time I play but Paolo Rocca is such a sweetie, I hope he has cute babies with everyone!
    latest?cb=20160112033109

(borrowed from the internet)
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    If I could edit a towny to look like guy in my sig/avy then I could say one was 'hot', but that's nigh impossible so I'll say NONE.
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I wouldn't say any of them were hot but that's just me ;)

Plenty of hot townies in get together tho :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ooooh I would have to say Sergio Romeo is the best male and of course Bella for female. Zoe Patel is pretty too!
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    Or if I could somehow make Moore? I'd like that. Just give me the ability to make monster/demon men then my Sim worlds can be poppin' hot. XD
    HSSlpFg.jpg
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Zoe Patel and Johnny Zest once you fix him up a little.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited May 2016
    I like Nancy Landgraab. although I don't see what she sees in Geoffrey. Money maybe?
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    There was one sim I fell in love with when the game first came out. Demetrius Denson. Unfortunately I let him die..(sniff).
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Cassandra Goth is my all time favorite famale premade in TS4, I honestly think she's more beautiful than Bella. Just give her the same skintone as her mama, give her a make over and bam, insta-gorgeous.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Bella and Nina Caliente for me.
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    J huntington but with a beard.
    Face so hot , hot hot face could fry a egg.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited May 2016
    Cassandra Goth is my all time favorite famale premade in TS4, I honestly think she's more beautiful than Bella. Just give her the same skintone as her mama, give her a make over and bam, insta-gorgeous.

Ever since I got The Sims 4 I always wondered why Cass' skintone is suddenly so much lighter and not like her mother's, which it has always been before... :|
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    I think Bella Goth and Don Lothario seems to be the hottest pre made sims in the sims 4. Dina Caliente does not look like the one in the sims 2, the sims 4 version of her looks too innocent and sweet where as the sims 2, she is a like a classy diva.
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »

Ever since I got The Sims 4 I always wondered why Cass' skintone is suddenly so much lighter and not like her mother's, which it has always been before... :|

I always wondered that too. But it's a simple fix for me...then I usually pretend it never happened.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited May 2016
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Alternate universe. Seems like Morty has some stronger genes this time around.
    (Still waiting for an Expansion Pack that expands on the storytelling options and the lore of the franchise by developing premade stories further)
    I know, but it still bothers me whenever I see her...
    And I'd love that to be added! Though generally the whole 'alternate universe' thing they went with makes me less interested in the premade stories than I used to be... (I was obsessed with having more and more premades in TS2 and TS3)

• Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited May 2016
    Bella Goth.

Mortimer Goth

J Huntington

Johnny Zest

Don Lothario

Dina and Nina are hot too - with a new hairstyles