Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hottest Townie Sim in The Sims 4?

Okay maybe I'm weird and creepy but seriously though who would you say is the most attractive Sims 4 townie sim is? lol

My personal pick, Don Lothario because you know have you seen him lately.

I'm so weird and have no life lol

Comments

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Summer Holiday looked nice in my game last night.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Mortimer Goth..
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    meganalyssa94meganalyssa94 Posts: 199 Member
    I always think Bella Goth is veryyy beautiful. She knows how to take care of her body as well! Always jogging around town. I think Sims 4 is the first game where she is actually very very attractive. Lol. Not that she was really in Sims 2 but you know (;
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I end up giving makeovers to most of the premades, and at first I was completely enamored with Don. But now, not so much. I gave Johnny Zest a makeover yesterday. Only changed his hair, his clothes, and facial hair (added the skin overlay I use) and he has stolen my heart lol
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    meganalyssa94meganalyssa94 Posts: 199 Member
    @candace92 Is the skirt in your avi CC or is that actually a color option in the base game in CAS? It's beautiful!!!! (:
  • Options
    CarnieCarnie Posts: 1,237 Member
    @candace92 Oh! Johnny Zest! He really was one of the only cuter townies I saw.. I gave him a makeover too. But he wasn't that bad to begin with. ;)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Summer Holiday.
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    I have to say I love June Kay. By far one of my faves ;)
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    There's an npc bartender in the night club that I like. He's called Ryan *something*. I got him to hook up with one of my Sims. They now have a kid together.
  • Options
    CarnieCarnie Posts: 1,237 Member
    Has anyone found any random gems?
    I remember back in... TS2 days.. or was it TS3? I don't know, they blend. Right around University days.
    But there was this hot little black teen named River. OH MY GOD. My teen sim was ALLLLL over that.
    I would love someone to make him. oooooh.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Don L and Bella Goth
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Don L and Bella Goth

I´d have to agree with you.
    I acctually like Dons´chin. It gives him character.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Bella Goth, Summer Holiday, J Huntington! <3
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    Don L and Bella Goth

He is the man! (to me anyway) and they really made Bella gorgeous in my eyes!

*wonders if its the black hair and blue eyes*

• Options
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    Don L and Bella Goth

He is the man! (to me anyway) and they really made Bella gorgeous in my eyes!

*wonders if its the black hair and blue eyes*

Doesn´t Bella have brown eyes?

But yes, he´s a sweetheart.
  • Options
    mariah6194 wrote: »

I ended up making a Sim up a while back, took her to the venue, she was sitting at the bar and in walked Summer! They were like twins, I was just cracking up!

I was thinking of having my Sim go after J, don't know about him much but does he have a mean trait? Seems once I find out a Sim is evil or mean I *X* out of conversation and don't have my Sim associate with them, LOL

I have done so much as far as hooking my Sims up with Don, I am looking for another one! My Sim now is trying to become good friends with Geoffrey and hopefully have a kid by him (no marriage though, just a fling) He seems a tough one, as I had tried before but then, everytime, Don L shows up............and my Sim is like..........forget you, I am going for Don L. :p

I know, I need help!

• Options
    songsmith2003songsmith2003 Posts: 1,461 Member
    I hate to say it, but Don Lothario. Also J. Huntington. Zoe Patel (?) is gorgeous. I also quite like Summer Holiday. Bella Goth is a bit too much for me (or too little--she is too thin to have those kazongas.) I bet that gets switched to plum.
  • Options
    I hate to say it, but Don Lothario. Also J. Huntington. Zoe Patel (?) is gorgeous. I also quite like Summer Holiday. Bella Goth is a bit too much for me (or too little--she is too thin to have those kazongas.) I bet that gets switched to plum.

Summer is pretty but I cant stand her snooty walk (or whatever you call that walk) same with Dina( I think that's the one with the same walk) LOL

I seem to always make the feminine walk for my sims, but I do like seeing the different walk styles in the game. I think their nose reaches the sky with the snooty walk, LOL

I never noticed Bella's kazongas B) Seems her whole figure was perfect to me (in my game/eyes anyway)

Yep, I need help :s

• Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    Don L. tho.
    tumblr_inline_nfeh01UVmL1t25gxj.gif
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »

I ended up making a Sim up a while back, took her to the venue, she was sitting at the bar and in walked Summer! They were like twins, I was just cracking up!

I was thinking of having my Sim go after J, don't know about him much but does he have a mean trait? Seems once I find out a Sim is evil or mean I *X* out of conversation and don't have my Sim associate with them, LOL

I have done so much as far as hooking my Sims up with Don, I am looking for another one! My Sim now is trying to become good friends with Geoffrey and hopefully have a kid by him (no marriage though, just a fling) He seems a tough one, as I had tried before but then, everytime, Don L shows up............and my Sim is like..........forget you, I am going for Don L. :p

I know, I need help!

I think J has a noncommittal trait, which is kinda annoying because other than that he's perfect for my family-oriented sim! I'm currently trying to get their romantic relationship up and it's a slow process.

I get the same way, the evil trait always scares me away lol.

One of my sims is currently Don's girlfriend and I'm trying to get him hooked up with one of my other sims and it is SO HARD! He rejects almost every attempt at flirting that she makes! It shocked me! It's almost like he's trying to stay faithful to his girlfriend :open_mouth:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    @candace92 Is the skirt in your avi CC or is that actually a color option in the base game in CAS? It's beautiful!!!! (:

It's cc. I wish it was in the base game. It would be one less cc item I'd have installed.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    There are some homeless townies that are hot too.
  • Options
    There are some homeless townies that are hot too.

They should be easily romanced too :)
  • Options
    rodneyclintrodneyclint Posts: 496 Member
    I like Zoe Patel. She is super cute and the only person who can pull off that ridiculous "perky" walk.