Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! The Sims 4 9th Anniversary Giveaway

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
FaJOtpK.png

It's been 9 years and The Sims 4 has come a long way, is still going strong, and showing no signs of slowing down!

To celebrate 9 years of sharing this game with all of you awesome, creative, helpful simmers I'm giving away one code for The Sims 4 Horse Ranch or The Sims 4 Growing Together. For PC.

To enter take the following quiz to discover which aspiration best fits you and post your score here.

It's Time To Find Out What Your "Sims" Life Aspiration Would Be

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kellymartinez/which-sims-life-aspiration-are-you

Quiz consists of 7 questions.

Please indicate which pack you'd prefer. If you'd like to enter for both simply indicate your first and second choice.

If you don't want to take the quiz you can just comment enter me.

Giveaway ends on Friday, September 1 and the winner will be announced on Saturday, September 2.
Winner will have 24 hours to respond so please remember to check back in.

You must have full member status to participate.
See this link for information on becoming a full member.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

This giveaway is not affiliated with EA or the EA Creator Network.

Good luck everyone! <3
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Bestselling Author
    You want to tell stories! You're exceptionally creative and imaginative. You're always daydreaming, doodling, or getting lost in a good book.

Ha, it's not like I 100% wanted to be an author when I was a teenager or anything...

Enter me for Horse Ranch, please and thank you :smiley:
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited August 2023
    Bestselling Author
    You want to tell stories! You're exceptionally creative and imaginative. You're always daydreaming, doodling, or getting lost in a good book.
    Interesting

I do like stories
    but to me that aspiration always seemed so very ambitious that I find it hard to relate to

I usually choose Friend of the Animals or Lady/Lord of the Knits for my simself

cause i feel like irl I be out there just knitting and trying to make friends with animals :lol:

if I had Bust the Dust Perfectly Pristine maybe
    cause I do feel like I am also always aspiring to have less messy existence to point of going insane

Anyway, enough blabber :lol:

I am also entering for Horse Ranch 🐴
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Big Happy Family
    Family is the most important thing to you! You'd love a big family of kids, but you also wouldn't mind just having lots of fur babies with your partner. You're a homebody at heart and happiest when surrounded by your loved ones.

That's fitting and not at all surprising.

I'm entering for Horse Ranch.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member
    Bestselling Author

I'm another one with the author aspiration! This does actually fit me really well. I also wanted to be a famous author when I was little, and I haven't given up yet... but instead of writing, I'm playing the Sims... oh, well...

Please enter me for Growing Together. Thanks.
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I got:
    Friend of the Animals
    You're the definition of an animal lover! You want nothing more than to be surrounded by fluffy friends and to raise a cute little family of good boys and girls. You're happiest surrounded by nature.

Please enter me for Horse Ranch. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I got
    Bestselling Author
    What can I say? I love books or fanfiction.
    Please enter me for high school years. Thanks! 
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’d like Horse Ranch.

Renaissance Sim
    You're the jack of all trades! You're incredibly ambitious and want to learn as many new skills as possible. You can be a bit of a perfectionist, but nobody works harder than you.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    I got Friend of the Animals! Not entirely surprising 🤣

I’d like Horse Ranch if I win please. I’ve had no luck winning any other giveaway so I might as well one more time 😏.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Mine is: Fabulously Wealthy :D

I'd like the Horse Ranch pack. Thanks for the giveaway!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    I have both packs already, but I took the quiz just for fun, and I got the big happy family aspiration. I have no interest in ever having children, so this is kind of hilarious. The family I have are my world though, so it must be that. :)
  • Options
    VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    I got Friend Of The Animals. I would LOVE Horse Ranch!
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Friend of the Animals
    You're the definition of an animal lover! You want nothing more than to be surrounded by fluffy friends and to raise a cute little family of good boys and girls. You're happiest surrounded by nature.

Horse Ranch, please. :)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway... <3

I got 'Friend of the Animals'

I'll take Horse Ranch please... :)
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Renaissance Sim
    Horse Ranch please
    Thank you!
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    9 years! Wow! Thanks for doing this giveaway to celebrate.

I got
    Bestselling Author

And, I’d like the Horse Ranch pack, if I win.

Thanks again!

• Options
    EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    Somehow I'm Friend of the World.

Entering for Growing Together.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    edited August 2023
    > Friend of the Animals
    > You're the definition of an animal lover! You want nothing more than to be surrounded by fluffy friends and to raise a cute little family of good boys and girls. You're happiest surrounded by nature.

Somehow they know I have 2 cats. Uh, and a cat avatar. 😄

Notwithstanding my love for animals, I’d get more use out of Growing Together, so I’ll enter the contest for that. Thanks!
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    Friend of the Animals

Well no surprises there! Seems there’s quite a lot of us here too :)

Thanks for doing this! I already have Growing Together so please enter me for Horse Ranch!
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Bestselling Author

Thanks for this chance! I'd love the horse ranch pack.
  • Options
    PuzzlingMysteryPuzzlingMystery Posts: 154 Member
    Big Happy Family
    Family is the most important thing to you! You'd love a big family of kids, but you also wouldn't mind just having lots of fur babies with your partner. You're a homebody at heart and happiest when surrounded by your loved ones.

Entering for Growing Together.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I got Big Happy Family

Entering For Growing Together.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member

Big Happy Family

Nope lol well the fur babies yes, kids? oh no no no XD

Horse Ranch pack cheers

Thank you for the giveaway :)
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I got friend of the animals, very fitting as I am a vet tech. Just played for fun as I own both packs, so don't enter me in the giveaway but I thought it'd be fun to take the quiz anyway :)
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Friend of the Animals

Entering for Growing Together
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Friend of the World
    You want to make allllll the friends! You're very charismatic and can make a friend out of almost anybody. You can be a bit of a people-pleaser, but that's just because you want to get along with everyone.

Entering for Horse Ranch.

Thank you! :smile:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-