March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WildIrishBanshee's Update Thread

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    So, it's been forever, but I think I'm back. Lots has happened in the time since I last updated, including having to reinstall Windows. However, I do believe my old saves are still safe on Google Drive, but I've had to start over a few times due to bugs and glitches lately. But I think most of them are squashed for now. Maybe. Right now I have two just for fun games, that I play when I don't feel like really updating - the Underwoods and the Prestons. Now I get to introduce you to the latest of the updated saves!
    Rhoades

Rhoades Main House: Kerry Rhoades

First I had to get her world settled...all those restaurants to place, you know! Plus she needed her house, and other odds and ends. Like all my Ultimate Sims, she is starting her life as a teen, ready to take on the world and found her legacy! She wants to be a Friend of the World, and she's an Outgoing Insider. Almost made her a musician due to her last name, but she can definitely take that up as a hobby instead. There will be guitar playing in her future though!

Then we finished filling in her house with her available funds, and we did the best we could. She wanted to make a sack lunch and join a club, so we took care of the first with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Can't really mess that up, can she? Apparently, they chop their own peanuts? Either way, she is now walking down the Cooking skill path. She put the sack lunch in her inventory, as it may come in handy at some point. Then it was time to head out into the neighborhood, and see who was hanging around that Kerry could introduce herself to. She collected a few things while she was out as well. She got a Turquoise, a treasure map, introduced herself to Zoe Patel, a Leaf frog, a Hypnofrog, introduced herself to Tomax Collette, a Shinolite, a Surfer Leaf frog, some Snapdragons, introduced herself to Clara Bjergsen, introduced herself to Akira Kibo, introduced herself to L. Faba, then she headed home.

Kerry changed out of her wet clothes, then added to her Simstagram story. That gained her 12 followers. She headed upstairs to the greenhouse to plant her snapdragon. Unfortunately, she can't eat snapdragons, so she bought a seed packet of vegetables and got carrots, green peas, and mushrooms, which she planted.

That's all for right now, as I'm falling asleep. Happy Simming! :)

Rhoades

Rhoades Main House: Kerry Rhoades

Kerry still wanted to get into a club, so naturally, she entered into the Garden Gnomes club. She decided to head off to that initial meeting as well, so she could get to know the other club members. They all decided to go fishing, and Kerry caught a Cowplant Berry first thing! Kerry got her second Fishing skill point. She also caught a Kitchen Upgrade Part. Apparently, Bjorn and Lilith Pleasant have some history already, as Bjorn stopped fishing to get into a fight with Lilith. Not sure who started it, but Bjorn ended it. While that was going on, Kerry reached Fishing level 3 and caught herself her first fish, a Tetra. For her last cast, she caught a Tulip. Then it was time to head home.

When Kerry got home, we purchased the bee box that she wanted, some fishing traps for a test visit to Sulani, and a pot to plant her tulip in. She added to her Simstagram story, which netted her another 12 followers for a total of 24. She got a job as a Babysitter, then headed upstairs to plant her tulip. Then she started tackling her homework before school on Monday. When she finished, she used the bathroom and we purchased a fishbowl for her tetra. Her inventory got cleaned out, and Kerry headed to the kitchen to make herself a garden salad for dinner. She ate her salad, then headed to bed so she'd be refreshed for her first day of school.

She woke up the next morning around 6:30 and jumped into the shower. After, she came downstairs to start writing her first children's book. She really needs to start getting money rolling in, she's down to her last 1k or so. Then it was time for Kerry to head to school. Kerry came home with a school project, Air Pressure Rocketry. She also came home with low fun, so straight to the video games for her - Sims Forever - since there isn't a whole lot of fun things in her house yet. Once her fun was up, it was time for homework. We also realized that she had no dishwasher or coffee maker, both much-needed appliances, so now she REALLY needs money.

That's all for now, as I have an errand to do before it maybe starts storming. Happy Simming!
    edited December 2019
    All of my currently playing families can be found at the link in my signature - the Underwoods, the Prestons, the Rhoades, and the Stones. You'll get to meet the Stones now, as they are my genetacy family. Or will be, once I get their world set up. The downside of new games! Not sure how much actual playtime I'll have, but hey, it will be a start at least.

Stone

Stone Main House: Adam Stone, Eve Stone

After the dust settled and they were moved into their new home (updated big boxy classic, of course), we purchased the necessary items. Now it's time to play! Adam and Eve came in off the street and got freelance jobs. Eve went with writing and Adam went with programming for now. Eve also had finished an aspiration milestone before coming inside! Eve went to the music room to play guitar for a little bit. Adam wanted to learn Mixology, so he headed to the bar to practice mixing drinks for a bit. I do try to give my sims what they want, most of the time. But they are going to need money, and soon! Eve reminded me that there were no dishwashers in the house, so that had to be remedied.

Eve took her first gig for $145 and got to work on her clickbait article right away. Adam took his first gig for $190 while he practiced making drinks. Both of them will probably work on their own projects in between gigs, for passive income as well. Adam reached Mixology level 2 and headed to his computer to chat with his client. Eve sent her client the finished article, and it was approved! Eve received $174 for it. Eve wanted to search for information on vampires, so she did while waiting for Adam to finish chatting with his client. There's a baby to make, after all! Adam finished just ahead of Eve, so he got up to chat with her about his dreams, since chatting with his client had made him inspired. Then it was time for the babymaking! They tried in the shower since I hadn't seen that yet. Lily Feng showed up at their door, and Eve went out to introduce herself while Adam went to the bar to make himself a Tang and Zing. Silly inspired moodlet!

Now I'm off to attempt to get some rest. Going to be an early morning tomorrow, first one after the holiday. Wish me luck!
    Just realized that I haven't shown you what anyone looks like! So let's take care of that, shall we?

Alayna Underwood
    Alayna-Underwood-Teen.png

Adam Preston
    Adam-Preston-YA.png

Eve Preston
    Eve-Preston-YA.png

Their son, Asher Preston He's the Gen 1/A heir.
    Asher-Preston-Toddler.png

Kerry Rhoades
    Kerry-Rhoades-Teen.png

Adam Stone
    Adam-Stone-YA.png

Eve Stone
    Eve-Stone-YA.png

That's all of them so far! And I think I need to get a better picture of Kerry lol.
    Stone

Stone Main House: Adam Stone, Eve Stone

When we left off last time, Eve was heading to introduce herself to Lily Feng, who randomly showed up at their door, and Adam was heading off to make himself a Tang and Zing. Eve and Lily chatted on the porch for a bit, and Adam didn't seem inclined to actually drink the Tang and Zing, so it was sold and he was sent off to encrypt files for his client. Apparently, Eve tried to romance Lily when she went for a hug?! Not sure if she actually tried or if it's a bug. Either way, Eve has other things to do, like collect what she can!

Eve found a Prehistoric Rock, introduced herself to Marcus Flex, Akira Kibo and Baako Jang all at once, introduced herself to Tomax Collette and introduced herself to Catarina Lynx. Something went wrong while Adam encrypted the first file, so he had to start all over again, but he did reach Programming level 2 while he was at it. And Eve is showing signs of being pregnant! Still running around the neighborhood, Eve found a capsule that contained Lyndsay, introduced herself to Supriya Delgato, stopped by the bathroom, and introduced herself to L. Faba. Travis Scott showed up at the house. Naturally, Adam greeted him as soon as he finished encrypting the first file. It was also a good time for him to take care of a few other needs before hitting the files again. Eve found an Eggplant Whirl frog, a Spotted Leaf frog, tried breeding them and just got a duplicate, Snapdragons, a capsule that contained Chaz McFreely, introduced herself to Bob Pancakes, a Surfer Eggplant frog and Snapdragons. Then it was time to head home.

Adam reached Programming level 3 while encrypting his second file. A bee box and flower arranging table were purchased, leaving them very broke. Adam bred the Surfer Eggplant frog and the Spotted Leaf frog and got a Surfer Leaf frog. Yes, I know there are guides out there, but I like playing around and seeing what I get. When Eve got home, she made vegetable dumplings for dinner. She also took a gig for $240. Adam finished encrypting his second file and started in on his third. Travis took off and Eve sat down to eat her vegetable dumplings. After eating, Eve cleaned up her plate and headed into the office to chat with her client. I really need to remember that I don't need to focus on character values with these guys, cause they're YA already! lol Adam finished up that third file and started in on his fourth - second to last one!

Eve reached Writing level 2 while working on the children's book for her gig. Adam got himself brain fried, so he's out of programming commission. So he went into the kitchen to grab some vegetable dumplings. Eve finished the children's book for the client, and sent it off...and it needed to be edited. After eating, Adam read Crisis Barn for his aspiration. Eve's children's book got rejected again, so she decided to try writing another one. And that one got rejected too, so Eve set about editing it. Adam went to take a lavender foam bath to soothe his tension after he finished reading Crisis Barn.

And then I had to go back to Main Menu due to my buttmunch cats. I love them, but they sure know how to mess things up lol. So starting back at my last save point, which fortunately wasn't that far.

Eve continued writing the second book for her gig, and Adam headed to the shower to release some tension. Poor guy is happy but tense, so he flip flops a lot between the two. Stupid brain fried moodlet. After his shower, Adam headed to the living room to read Love In The Time of Sandwiches. Eve finished book two, which also got rejected. A round of editing and still rejected, so time to write another one! Maybe another chat with the client wouldn't go amiss either. Adam finished Love in the Time of Sandwiches and called Travis Scott to chat before heading upstairs to take a nap. Eve chatted with the client and came away inspired so she started her third attempt right away. Maybe third time's the charm? She reached Writing level 3 as well, which should help. Submitted and approved! She received $288 for the gig, and she's up two children's books.

Eve took care of her needs and headed into the kitchen to make fruit salad for brunch. Adam woke up from his nap and immediately headed for the computer to hack Llamacorp Listserv, which only increases the time on him being brain fried. But I let him anyway, and he reached Programming level 4. Eve finished eating, then she headed upstairs to take a nap. Adam got $168 from hacking, and we got confirmation that Eve is indeed expecting! She went back down for a nap, after giving Adam the news, and Adam went to the living room to read Lucas Dark.

And that is where I'm going to pause for now, as I really need to lay down. Happy Simming!
    So yeah, in a moment of panic, I deleted all my families because I thought I had to. Not sure if I have backups, either on the computer or on Google Drive, or if deleting them overwrote that or whatever, but I started a couple of others with the patch and all that. I will probably go on a hunt for some of my old saves when I know things are more stable - I'm still constantly opening and closing the game, and sometimes, you just want to explore the new stuff, you know?

Currently, I am just playing the Lawrences, because I don't want to mess up my other save while I'm shifting mods in and out and updating and all that. They are an Ultimate Sim Genetacy, played with aging off, because I have officially lost my mind.
    edited October 2021
    My Families VIA PlumTree App

Ultimate Sim Genetacies

The Lawrences
    The Thorpes - Just For Fun - Currently Playing

Ultimate Sim Legacies

The Lewis'
    The McPhersons

Occult Genetacies

The Nickersons - Mermaid Genetacy - Currently Playing
    The Kleins - Spellcaster Ultimate Sim Genetacy - Currently Playing
    Post edited by WildIrishBanshee on
    My game has finally graced me with natural twins. The Lewis' may have an heir poll unless I decide I like one twin more than the other. Right now they are toddlers, and the randomizer I use hasn't really messed with them yet. We shall see!
    I decided to do an heir poll - in another post because I still apparently cannot add posts to already started threads. Here is the link for everyone to please vote and help me decide between Amelia and Hanni...I mean, Patrick...https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/983104/the-lewis-ultimate-sim-legacy-heir-poll. Seriously, he looked like Hannibal Lector in Hannibal to me when I took that picture lol.
    So I went ahead and updated to the latest patch because the chance that gardening was actually fixed was too good to pass up. Plus the new features and the fact that this looks like a REAL patch made me update as soon as my major mods were updated. I've updated everything I can to this point, and now I'm finding those that haven't been reported as broken that are - always a fun game. There are usually a few with every patch.

I started a new genetacy save to muck around with this patch, as my other saves are at particular points that I don't want to mess with - even with backups! Usually, I just rotate, but a 4th save is okay. No more than that, though, or someone gets forgotten about forever lol.

For now, I'm off to sleep, as it's after 4am here - but I will continue my hunt for whatever causes exceptions in my game - other than EA nonsense - and introduce you to the Kleins tomorrow. Happy Veteran's Day to all the other vets on the Sims forums! <3
    Just had something terrifying happen in my game.
    50603737791_0494ec7fc3_c.jpg
    Please welcome the Kleins to the game. https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5fb1fe3fa402d600095d24b2 They are my new save/new family to see what is broken/fixed, but as always, will be a regular save. I have a horrible time deleting sims and saves!
    I kind of want to pull my hair out right now. Adam Klein has the curse Unwarranted Hostility, which makes him a target of anyone looking for a fight, though especially Mean and Evil sims. He's a Good sim with an Atrocious reputation now! I can't let him leave the house or do anything without someone, and usually multiple someones trying to fight him.

I'm trying to ride it out and allow them to get their spellcasting high enough to learn what they need to learn to remove the curse, but I am sorely tempted to just cheat it away. What do you guys do with curses?
    Okay, I played it out as long as I could stand, but I ended up having Adam Klein buy a Potion of Curse Cleansing from the reward store. That curse is no joke - he literally can't leave his house, or invite anyone inside! He was even a target at the Starlight Accolades. So I decided that enough was enough, I didn't mod out Neighborhood Brawl Day for no reason - and now he is curse free! Until he gets his next one, of course...

Now he needs to repair his reputation and some of those relationships - any that actually have sentiments attached I'm going to leave alone. Seems fitting.
    Went back to my first save on here, that I hadn't been touching due to various bugs - Ivy McPherson, the teen who has been my profile picture for a fair bit now lol. She has a skill or two maxed, has over 400k simoleans, and is still working on those character values! She has completed the scouting after school activity and just completed drama club - now onto the teen jobs. Not really in a hurry with her, so she's been a blast to play, with random vacations here there and everywhere to work on collections, or what have you. Her tree will be going up later, I'm surprised it isn't already up there. But she needed to get caught up to pretty much everything from Eco Living on lol.
    McPherson

McPherson Main House: Ivy McPherson

Figured it was high time to start doing this again! Loaded up Ivy's house, and put her to bed - even though it was 4am. She has the day off of school due to a Day Off holiday anyway, and there is a Talent show later that she might attend so that she can level her guitar skill like she wants. She got hungry, so when she wakes up she's going to make herself a fruit & yogurt parfait, since she already has Cooking maxed and needs to work on her Gourmet Cooking. When she woke up, she was still inspired from making some candles and selling things on Plopsy the night before, and wanted to buy an instrument, so she added the pipe organ to her music room. She has over 400k simoleans, and needs to spend them somehow!

It's Friday, so voting opened as she was eating. She went to her mailbox to vote after eating and chose Promote Creative Arts. She also got the mail while she was there. Then it was straight upstairs to harvest what she could of her garden before the gardener got there - and the bug maybe made a return. Her blackberry bush was a dirtpile when she got there, but nothing else was yet - and blackberry missed the last round of dirtpiles, so we'll see. She reached Gardening level 8. Snapdragon and basil became a victim of the gardener, as did parsley and chrysanthemum. Sage was also a victim. Ivy took care of her bees, bonding with them, collecting their honey and beeswax and naturally collecting swarms of them for gifts! She fertilized her money tree and a plant or two that were getting too low in health. She has 3 beehives to take care of, and going to be in need of a 4th here soon. In fact, she decided to go ahead and buy the 4th, since she had just emptied the other 3. She also decided to try her luck with some seed packets - maybe she'll get something new? Sadly, not this time, though she has many different ways she can just buy some of what she needs. It's just a bit more fun finding them lol.

After gardening, it was time to head outside to do some collecting - she often forgets to get this done. She doesn't go very far, just the immediate area, but there is quite a bit here. Mostly dirt piles today, so lots of common upgrade parts. After collecting everything available, she headed home to put those upgrade parts to good use - upgrading the water flow regulator on one of the downstairs showers. She upgraded it and hopped inside. And seriously EA, who planned these festivals? A talent show, spice festival AND a festival of light on the same day at the same time? Ivy went to the talent show as planned - and was apparently the only contestant? Either way, she reached Guitar level 6, which is something she had wanted for awhile.

Then it was off to the last bit of the spice festival, mostly for the free food (hello sack lunches!) and more collectibles. She got an autograph from Judith Ward while she was there too...and Judith yelled at her for some reason! Then it was home once more.

Now it's naptime for me.

McPherson

Not feeling the best right now, so play time may be short. Not entirely sure what is going on, but hey, it's late and time to sim! Also trying out a new mod...hopefully it actually does what I want it to do! Looks like it will, but I'm not sure yet.

Ivy got home and headed to bed. She wasn't particularly tired, but it was after 3am. She also apparently made it to Global Superstar at some point, with no notification or additional points? She will add to her Simstagram story when she wakes up to see if that jolts things, but if not, some fixing must be done. She got hungry while sleeping, and spinach frittata was chosen today. It's also Talk Like A Pirate day! After eating, she promoted her older videos and replied to comments. None of the activities fixed her Global Superstar issue, so I fixed it. Ivy is going through a bit of a mean phase, but hasn't really had it affect her yet.

Ivy had unlocked a lifestyle brand, so she headed to her computer to start one. She launched Wholesome, a beauty product line focused on skin care for millennials. Never done this before, so if you have any advice or tips, please share! Then it was time to test the new mod as Ivy headed out to the Cantina in Salvadorada. She went fishing while waiting for some digs and people to spawn. Seems like the mod does exactly what I want it to do - allow my sims to freely travel to Granite Falls and Salvadorada. It also does Bataau, but I don't have that, and frankly wouldn't travel there unless on vacation probably - but with my YA's unable to vacation while in college, I needed a way for them to still get their collectibles from the destination worlds.

After catching a fish and a Faraday Fizz, Ivy headed back up to stock up on possibly needed supplies now that the tables were open. She may have gone a bit overboard, but hey, can never have too much! She needs to spend her money on something, after all. Death notifications also started coming in for the elders of the save - thanks to having aging off for much of it, they had lived quite some time! Minerva Charm was the first to go. Ivy found herself some collectibles and an avocado tree, then she found her first dig spot! She reached Salvadoradian Culture and Archaeology level 1 so far. She found some artifacts and other things, reached Archaeology level 2 and then I realized she had work in a few hours...and hadn't finished Talk Like A Pirate Day! So back to the Cantina she went.

She managed to complete the holiday, and enjoyed chatting with her new Salvadoradian friend. She reached Salvadoradian Culture level 2. After chatting, she decided to try some food, and started with Arepa Rellena con Perico. She then randomly pulled out one of her guitars, since she apparently grabbed one from the lounge, and started playing it. Then it was time for work, so she headed home to go babysitting. Ivy gained the People Person lifestyle apparently as well. She got promoted to Daycare Assistant, which means it's time to move on to another part time job!

Once home, she realized that she hadn't harvested her garden yet, so she started with her money tree while she pondered what job to get next. She decided to go with Manual Laborer for now, since it had weekend hours like her babysitting job. She then harvested everything that hadn't been destroyed by the gardener. After harvesting, she tended her garden, fertilized her trees and tended to her bees. Then it was time to harvest again! And with that came more tending, as there is no gardener (other than her butler) on the weekends. She still has to max the skill anyway. When she got too tired, off to bed she went.

Now I need to get some sleep - time got away from me!
    McPherson

Thinking it's getting near time for Ivy to move onto the next stage of life - she still has two character values to fill, Empathy and Conflict Resolution though. She has done a lot for a teenager, that's for sure!

The festival of youth popup came up while Ivy was sleeping, but she doesn't have much interest in that as a teenager. Simeon called and invited her out to the Flea Market, so she went. Hopefully someone will be selling collectibles, but if not, she can still learn a recipe and maybe get some more character value points while there! Simeon was in a sad mood, so hello empathy! They talked about his sad mood, then Ivy tried to cheer him up, which was a success! She tried to brighten his day, but that disappeared into the ether, so she gave him a heartfelt compliment instead.

The table vendor was selling crystals, so Ivy bought them all - a few were new! Then it was time to haggle and eat something, as she was getting peckish. Her haggling was a success, though she was sad from being hurt from Judith Ward who was nearby. She ordered Lumpia, as she hadn't learned that one yet. Her friend Alice was a vendor, and had a bad relationship to fix, so Ivy went over to work on that. They also discussed creative things, giving Ivy Painting level 6 during the conversation! The Elderberries died, so that means her boyfriend is now living on his own!

Nancy came over and started chatting with Ivy like Nancy knew her...well, now they do know each other. Fortunately, Nancy was bored, so more empathy fodder. After chatting with Nancy, she got some posters and a snow globe, then tried to find people who needed empathy or conflict resolution among those she already knew at the festival. She got some points, but not a lot - apparently most of the people she knew were happy and had no problem relationships today! Then it was time to go home, change her clothes and head out for the Starlight Accolades.

Ivy got there and found her seat. She basically just sits there and knits between announcements. She reached Knitting level 2. She also won an Accolade for best book. And another one, again for best book. Then it was back home. When she got there, she sent her drone out to record neighborhood footage for the agency, promoted old videos and invested $5000 in stocks. Then it was time for some dumpster diving, as Ivy needed bits and pieces for various projects, and the dumpster never gets emptied anyway. It only took one dive, and she didn't get any items she could throw through the recycler, just some bits and pieces and $7. Then it was off to transfer the drone video and get that edited and uploaded. She got that taken care of, and also replied to comments. Then it was time to take a shower and head to bed.

Which is what I'm going to do too, since I need a bit of a nap before taking my daughter to work. Happy Simming! <3
    Got lots to do around the house, but I'm squeezing in some play time too! At least until it's time to get my daughter from work.

McPherson

Ivy seriously didn't want to wake up the next morning, so she was a little bit late for school. The thunderstorm may have kept her in bed, who knows? Ivy earned over 11k from Wholesome...nice. She came home from school enraged from a mood swing...so it was right to her journal for her! Then she put that enraged moodlet to work for her, by recording angry vlogs for later when the agency requested them. Lilith chose that moment to text that it had been awhile since her VIP club had gathered at the spa - thanks for the reminder, Lilith! Ivy broke the video table after her third angry rant video. It took Ivy a little bit to repair it, but she managed it, then went to work on her fourth video. She promoted old videos, then looked for things to upgrade around her house. She upgraded her kitchen sink to sturdy faucets and reached Handiness level 4. By the time she finished, it was well after 9pm, so Ivy didn't have to worry about Lilith frying in the sun anymore...so a club gathering to Perfect Balance Spa was called!

And on that note, time to grab my kiddo from work.
    Bit of play time before bed.

McPherson

Ivy and her VIPs met at the Perfect Balance spa, ready to be pampered. They all enjoyed the spa amenities - though seriously, why is there never any food around here? Ivy went and relaxed in the sauna for awhile, while the paparazzi were busy with another celebrity. She invited Rohan to relax with her, as he seemed to be getting pretty tense out there. She managed to calm him down and get him to loosen up again. Then Ivy noticed the time and headed home.

When Ivy got home, she got the mail, sent off some Plopsy sales and cooked herself some herb crusted salmon. After eating, she did her homework and started working on her school project.

And now, sadly, it's bedtime. Adulting sucks.
    edited December 2020
    McPherson

Updated to the latest patch. Had to roll back to my last save because when I entered her house, her school project had vanished, and she had plants in her household inventory for some reason (there were none missing from her garden). I can live with the plants, but not losing out on school project progress!

Which meant I had to play the Perfect Balance Spa club outing over again. This time she got some conflict resolution and empathy off of Lilith, some empathy off of Cassandra and did some yoga, earning her Wellness level 1. Then, after making sure all of her friends were in a good mood, she headed home. She cooked herself the same herb crusted salmon. She purchased the skill books she didn't have yet, which weren't too many, the newest skills mostly. After eating, she did her homework, took a vacation day from school and headed to bed.

And that's all for today, as I have to head off to bed as well. Busy days leave little time for gaming!

Doing things around the house, and being a taxi for the kiddo as always, but I'll squeeze some playtime in here and there!

McPherson

It's slow going getting her last two character traits up, though Empathy is tickling the line finally. Still have a way to go on Conflict Resolution. When Ivy woke up, she needed to use the bathroom and get her fun up...so she headed to the computer to livestream Sims Forever for a bit. Mostly for more fans, she's good on money and fame! She only got $734 from Wholesome today. So after she got her fun up, she decided that Wholesome will now sell wellness products. We'll see how that goes. Then it was off to GeekCon!

And it was raining...but a gentle rain, not pouring, so there's that. Ivy started making her rounds immediately, looking for negative moods and bad relationships. And she managed to get her Empathy into range, so now she just has Conflict Resolution to deal with. She participated in Hackathon, after meeting Brent.
    McPherson

Fortunately for Ivy and everyone else at GeekCon, the sun decided to come out. Also received a notification that the Rosebud achievement had been earned. By a teenager, that's a first. She's my first Global Superstar too, I think. Ivy chatted with Dirk and Arun while doing her Hackathon thing. She completed Hackathon with 57%. Then it was time for the Ultimate Gaming Test! Ivy reached Video Gaming level 3. She failed, with a score of 30, but I honestly didn't expect her to win - she doesn't really play a lot of games. She bought some fireworks and a snow globe while she was there, then worked on a rocket ship. Ivy won the Hackathon! She also reached Rocket Science level 3, then headed home.

When she got there, she relisted a few items on Plopsy, sent off a couple of poor items to charity, and sent off a couple of sold Plopsy items. Then it was off to do her school project! Fortunately, she has an ace in the hole - the newly created Study Group club! Which of course consists of her favorite people! The 4 of them chatted as they worked on the project, and soon Ivy's school project was finished. Ivy then went collecting around the neighborhood, as she is not doing so well with the collections. While collecting, Alice Spencer-Lewis called to determine if Ivy pronounced GIF with a G or not. Naturally, she said no...and Alice is on the same page. After collecting she headed back inside.

She peeked at her garden, where I can't remember if I harvested or not, but Ivy has no harvestables other than her money tree. So she calmed her bees and bought some seed packets. They were a total bust, just duplicates of things she already had. So she bought a dahlia and planted it. Didn't want to buy everything she doesn't have, but she does need to get her skill up! After that, she served dinner - chicken saltimbocca. She finally reached Gourmet Cooking level 4. After eating, it was time for Ivy to attempt to uncover the artifact she had found. It was a knife. She sent it and the other unauthenticated artifact she had found away to be authenticated.

She promoted old videos and replied to comments, then sat down to hack Landgraab Systems, She reached Programming level 6. She managed to get $440 from their accounts. And that $5000 she invested? She got a return earlier of over 100k! Not bad at all. She then started her next Fantasy book, as she still needs two more Writing skill levels and another bestseller to finish her aspiration. The butler fried himself in a thunderstorm because he was outside on one of the lounge chairs by the pool - I had forgotten to switch the bed assignment to him from the other butler. I hate changing butlers!
    12-15-20-9-09-25-PM.png

Ivy's tree is here: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5fd3d067762ca90009f739d7 Of course, it's just her for now, but it will grow, they all will!

And here is Teen Ivy, if you want to see her more up close and personal.
    05-22-20-3-46-08-PM.png

Happy Simming!
    McPherson

Loaded the game and Ivy bought herself a lottery ticket as it was the holiday of the day. Then it was off to make some coffee, though she still wasn't tired. And she broke the coffeemaker! So she repaired it and brewed another pot. After drinking a cup, it was time to head off to school. Ivy got an agency request that morning for some neighborhood footage, we'll take care of that when she gets home. She earned only $681 from Wholesome, so apparently updating it didn't help. Ivy came home with a sad mood swing, emphasized by her Emotion Bomb quirk.

She got the mail, which had her artifacts in it, and then went inside to journal about her sad mood. Once that was done, and her sad mood cleared, Ivy sent her drone out and started her homework. Then it was back to her latest book for a bit. The drone made it safely through the thunderstorm, fortunately, and when Ivy finished her book she started in on the video. And this is when I noticed that all my angry vlogs were gone...*sigh* Oh well, not even going to mess with things at this point. Ivy needed some fun and wanted to record a drone video, so I had her record herself livestreaming Sims Forever. Why not? She went to the bathroom and then made herself some butternut squash soup.

The thunderstorm doesn't seem to want to end, but Ivy did get an element out of it so far. She chatted with Luna for a bit after eating, then headed off to bed because she was finally tired. When she woke up, the thunderstorm had finally ended, so she went dumpster diving. She found recycled materials and a sink. Then she went swimming...which immediately got her Fitness level 5. She grabbed an umbrella, because I always forget, and headed down to the recycler after her swim. She recycled a few things that were just hanging around, like those strange plants and the computer she won at GeekCon. Got a nice little haul from them too! She decided to take a vacation day from school, because really, what is the point of going when you're an A student other than to turn in school projects now and again? Ivy has much more important things to work on!

Like her garden. Her nuzzlenip evolved to nice. She harvested everything and fertilized her trees, then tended to her bees. Dina won the lottery, and Ivy earned $695 from Wholesome. And Ivy is missing her Judith Ward autograph. Her apple tree evolved to excellent, as did her bluebells. Catnip evolved to nice, and so did her snowdrops. She checked Patchy's pockets and opened a seed packet the bees had given her. Then she got the mail and shipped off a sold Plopsy item. Then she headed to the basement to start making juice...and the only ingredient she could use was apple, so she sold the rest other than the bluebells, just in case it had to do with her lack of skill - starting the apple juice got her Juice Fizzing level 1. Then it was back to the computer for more book writing - a screenplay this time.