March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WildIrishBanshee's Update Thread

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Headache is mostly gone, for now.

Swift

Landgraab Main House - Enzo Landgraab, Angela Landgraab, Bast Landgraab

Angela arrived home and checked the mail. There was the promised gift for Bast - a Mr. Blue Bear. Thanks, Alyssa! Bast acquired the Movement skill. Bast was sad about being left behind, so Angela headed upstairs to comfort her and show her her new toy. Bast acquired the Communication skill. Angela headed downstairs to cook something for dinner. Bast went to play with her blocks so she could move about the house freely. Strangely enough, Octavia Bailey showed up on our doorstep, so Angela went to attempt to introduce herself. It actually worked, so Angela asked for an autograph. Then Angela tried to ask about interests because there are literally no normal chat options available yet. It didn't go over well, so Angela just moved on and went back to cooking dinner.

Then Lilith Vatore showed up at the door, just as Enzo got home from work. He brought home $432. Enzo introduced himself to Lilith. He does want to become one after all! They chatted for a fair bit. Angela reached Gourmet Cooking level 6. Bast finished playing with her blocks and went to play with a toy for a while. Angela was invited out by Nathalie to a nightclub, but she still had a fair bit to do at home. Enzo reached Comedy level 2. Octavia came back and headed inside. Lilith decided to head out after getting Enzo all pumped up. He did some pushups and situps. Angela finished her dinner, cleaned up her plate and headed upstairs to tend and harvest her garden. Which is also where we found Octavia. Enzo has reached Fitness level 2. Finally! He still went for a jog, cause he wanted to. Bast reached Imagination skill level 2.

Angela headed downstairs to play on her violin if her inspired moodlet holds out. She didn't even get close before it expired, so she took care of her Neighborhood Footage video on the drone. Almost forgot about that. Enzo finished his jog, and since Octavia was already at the chess table, Enzo just joined her. While waiting for the drone, Angela headed over to chat with Octavia. But Octavia decided it was a good time to head out. Angela headed upstairs to give Bast a hug, chatted a bit with her, then headed back downstairs to transfer the video to the video station. Enzo played chess to knock out his daily task. Now there might be a promotion in his future! Angela finished transferring the video and went to take a thoughtful shower - she needs two breakthroughs for her next promotion.

Enzo finished his daily task, so stopped playing chess and headed over to his computer to finish making his last plugin. After her shower, Angela headed back to the video station to edit her travel video. Bast played with her blocks. Bast reached Movement level 2 and can now run about freely. Enzo finished his plugin and earned $31 for his efforts. Then Enzo started a programming side job. Angela finished editing her video and uploaded it. She received $150 and a nomination. Angela switched over the laundry and put the random pile into the laundry basket. Then she headed upstairs to get some sleep before work. Bast also headed for bed, but before she could make it we noticed her bladder getting low, so Enzo stopped what he was doing to potty train her.

Going to take a bit of a break and see if this headache goes away. Either way, I'll return with more of Angela and Enzo - only two more days of their week left as it is.
    Swift

Landgraab Main House - Enzo Landgraab, Angela Landgraab, Bast Landgraab

Bast acquired the Potty skill. Angela woke up and headed downstairs to the bathroom. Really not sure if I want to know why Enzo keeps talking about playdough as he teaches his daughter how to go potty. A bribe maybe?! Enzo headed to bed when he was finished. Bast did her little dance of joy with a successful potty attempt, then went downstairs to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. Angela finished up in the bathroom and went to read a book and maybe have a breakthrough. Their royalty report was $892. We decided to join Angela again today, probably for the last time. Today is an experimentation day, so there is that.

First task Angela started was to invent the satellite dish. She did it successfully, but then her task was to contact aliens. This may mess a few things up, but she did it anyway! Then she started Neighborhood Hive Mind: Happy Town. Then it was back to the invention doohicky to brainstorm. Angela had a breakthrough while brainstorming! Enzo headed off to his day of work. Then Angela broke the inventor doohicky. Naturally, she was the one who had to repair it. Angela reached Handiness level 5. Angela received 2 common upgrade parts and threw the trash away. Seriously, at least one of her co-workers is disgusting, if not all of them. Zoe at least helped clean up. Angela needed to mind control three co-workers to change clothes. Her first victim was Don Lothario. She put him in his swimwear. Too bad underwear wasn't an option. ;) Zoe came over to chat, but Angela still needs to change two more victims. Zoe became one, but she got put into her formal wear. Our last target was Eliza, who was put into her partywear. She talked about work with Eliza, who I must say something seems off about. They became Good friends. Then it was time to upgrade Bob once more, to Mind Control: Clean. And that filled her bar for the day!

Angela went out to the reception area and read a book, hoping for one last breakthrough. The Spice Festival is in town as well this evening, maybe she will go after work. Angela had her tenth breakthrough! Angela's day is over, and she earned $925. When Angela arrived home, Bast was sad about being left behind, so Angela naturally went to comfort her. Angela reached Parenting level 3. Bast asked Angela for some flash cards, so Angela taught Bast about her basic needs. Of course, Zoe shows up at the door right when they start. We'll see if she's still there when they're finished. Bast decides near the end to walk away and make a mess. *sigh* Angela disciplined her calmly, then cleaned up the mess since Zoe had already taken off. Bast went upstairs to play with her Tiny Tot Treehouse and I realized that I had forgotten something very important - the toddler tablet! Angela finished mopping up Bast's mess and grabbed herself some dinner.

Enzo came home with $1301 and a promotion to Command Center Lead. Fortunately, they both have the weekend off still. Apparently, Enzo had found his workday boring. Too bad, so sad. Now his daily task is to work out. Which means I have a room to build because this is the one I forgot! Got that added to the basement, though some weirdness definitely happened, but it's all good now. Enzo went downstairs to workout so he could get his daily task taken care of, and maybe even his next fitness point. Angela headed downstairs to chat with Enzo while he ran on the treadmill. Bast reached Imagination level 3. Angela developed the Refined Palate quirk. After a quick chat, Angela pulled the clean clothes out of the dryer and put them away. Then she headed off to bed. Bast finished up playing with her Treehouse, so started playing with her blocks.

Enzo finished up on the treadmill and badly needed a shower. He was only about 50% of the way through his daily task as well. So he headed upstairs to the shower first. Bast reached Movement level 3. After his shower, Enzo headed downstairs again, only this time he worked on strength training instead of cardio. Bast finished up playing with her blocks and then watched toddler videos on the toddler tablet. Enzo reached Fitness level 3. He also finished up his daily task and is all set to be promoted on Monday when I play them next, or whenever he gets the performance for it. Angela had talked to Enzo about possibly getting a maid to help out around here, so Enzo hired a maid AND a gardener for his wife. They would both arrive on Monday. They only had about 1k in household funds at this point, so Enzo went back upstairs to practice programming for a bit before continuing his side job. After a quick detour of researching work out tips, Enzo was back to working on his side project. Really wish my full-timers could do freelance gigs as well.

Bast reached Communication level 2. Enzo started getting tired, so he headed off to bed after listening to a bunch of different tracks while working on his side job. Bast got hungry, so she headed downstairs to get something to eat. Angela woke up, sent a happy text to her sister since it was family day, and headed upstairs to harvest and tend to the garden so that the rest of the day was theirs. Angela reached Gardening level 4. Enzo woke up with some sore muscles, but he potty trained Bast without complaint. Angela finished up in the garden and went collecting around the neighborhood. Bast reached Potty level 2, so now she can do it her own self. Enzo reached Parenting level 2. After potty training Bast, Enzo went into the kitchen to get some breakfast. Bast headed upstairs for a short nap.

Their royalty report was $893. Angela introduced herself to Mele Kahananui and became instant Good friends with her - and I think she used cheerful introduction. It definitely wasn't polite introduction! Angela then went back to collecting. I haven't even been to Sulani yet, and my sims are already friends with some natives lol. MCCC has already broken up at least two premade couples from Sulani as well. Angela finished collecting and headed home. Enzo's muscles were still sore, so he took a hot bath to help loosen them up. Bast woke up and came downstairs for some lunch. Angela got home and headed for the bathroom. Enzo's muscles felt better after his bath, and he called Vlad to chat with him. I mean hey, if you are going to ask someone to turn you, why not a Grand Master?

Angela found $62 searching pockets in the bathroom hamper. Then it was time to start a gathering of the Landgraab Family Club. Naturally, Bast will be included when we get there. And maybe some of the other Family Clubs will show up as well. When they arrived, we brought Bast there and added a few things to Magnolia Blossom Park. Kept an eye out for family members as well that either Enzo or Bast should know. Bast went to babble at Nathalie as Nathalie has a baby who is going to be a toddler next time I play them. Maybe I could try the toddler playdate event. Or not, cause Nathalie just takes off as soon as poor Bast finally makes it to her. Enzo acquired the Fishing skill. Nathalie came back, so Bast went to talk to her. Angela got angry about some Good sim being around - yet she never even gets the moodlet at home with Enzo, who has the Good trait. Maybe he's the one causing the anger? Would be kind of strange, since he never has before. Oh, wait, Alyssa has been spotted! She also has the Good trait and she always triggers that angry little moodlet!

Bast went to go play on the giant toddler playset after Nathalie left yet again. At least this time they know each other at least. Poor Bast isn't too keen on talking to strangers, even strangers that are members of her family! Wonder if it would trigger the moodlet if they were tagged as family? Enzo had to use the bathroom, so he headed that way. Angela had been writing in her journal to get rid of the angry moodlet. Angela got a job offer as a Project Manager in the Tech Guru career. Nah, she's pretty happy where she is. Bast went to go chat with Aunt Alyssa. Then it was time to head home. Enzo picked up Bast and all three of them headed back home. When they arrived home, Bast chatted a bit with Angela. Eliza invited Angela to a talent showcase, but Angela doesn't really have a talent yet, so she declined. Plus Enzo has been waiting patiently to go volunteer with his family. So Enzo hired a nanny because toddlers can't volunteer, and then he and Angela headed out to volunteer at a bake sale.

We got a nanny named Teulia Iosua. I'm not even sure what nationality that might be. She seems decent so far though, so that is a plus! Bast reached Communication level 3. Teulia cleaned up the kitchen, cooked some camper's stew, then talked to Bast while she watched toddler videos. Enzo and Angela came back from volunteering as good friends. Angela also came home with a Pristine reputation. Enzo gave Teulia a tip then dismissed her. For some reason, Angela decided she was angry that she had to help. It goes against her "evil" nature. Other than cackling, this woman hasn't done an evil thing in her entire life. Angela sent a happy text to Eliza and is apparently friends with Teulia already as well. Angela wants to record a new video, so she does a fashion tips one since I'm not sure I've ever done that one. Enzo was pretty tired after the day they all shared, so after sending Teulia on her way he headed for bed.

Well, I was wondering why Angela was just standing there instead of talking into the camera like they normally do - then she just walked away from it. Mousing over the action, she was investigating weird lights. Yup, the aliens had come to take her away! Her mood switched to angry a millisecond from walking through the door too, it was funny. Serves her right for contacting aliens in the first place. Bast reached Communication level 4. Angela came home and headed back to the video station, only this time she recorded an intellectual vlog. Might as well use that focused moodlet for something! There is of course always the chance that she brought home something a bit "extra" so I'm going to have to keep an eye on her for the next few hours. Bast got off her tablet to go potty. Angela finished recording her video and sat down to edit it. Angela reached Media Production level 3. After another successful potty attempt, Bast went to bed. Bast reached Movement level 4. Angela finished editing her video so it was time to upload it. Then Angela headed upstairs to get some sleep as well. Enzo woke up and headed downstairs to read Encyclopedia Vampirica Vol 1 for his aspiration.

Now it's time to switch to the Swift Main House and start another rotation. Want to make sure everyone is settled in before I save hop like I usually do. Oh, and I checked, since I'm leaving the lot, and it doesn't appear that Angela is alien pregnant. So far only the Cravens have been so blessed lol. I think I'm on my way to bed as well, as it's quite late here. Happy Simming!
    Swift

Swift Main House - Adam Swift, Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift, Beatrice Swift

Started cleaning up the collectibles last night, but there are still more to clean up today! They have a lot, which I suppose is what happens when you collect for essentially sim years lol. The Magic Beans collection completed once more, and they got $5000. The Positivity Posters collection completed again, and they received $500. There, pretty sure all the bits and baubles are back where they belong. Now it's time to bring some sanity back to the family lol.

Adam called to hire some services for the household. He hired a maid, a gardener, and a butler. Then he headed to the music station to produce a track because he wanted to. Eve grabbed a cupcake cause she was hungry. Aeric got on the phone with his sister Alyssa. Our butler arrived and his name is Hudson Bush and he's an elder. Adam released his track to the public. Eve wanted to harvest, so she got sent to the garden. And that's when I noticed my money tree was gone. -_- I had also lost my growfruit tree. Adam bought another money tree fruit, then used the rest of his points on 2 potions of youth and 4 sleep replacements just to have on hand. Kind of bummed about the missing trees. Adam headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Aeric and Alyssa became Good friends. Nathalie threw some candles on a cake and went to get Babette since it was her birthday today. Aeric set the thermostat to cooler as it was a warm day. Babette became a child. She is a Cheerful Whiz Kid. Naturally, it was straight into CAS with her. Gotta make sure she isn't wearing anything too hideous. Babette grew up kind of boyish.

Here is Babette as a child:
    07-05-19-11-52-50-AM.png

See? Now it's time to get everyone productive again. Aeric went over to Babette to tell her a joke. Nathalie went over to the music station to produce a track since she wanted to. Bianca started her homework. Then we got the message that Beatrice was starving. Okay, if you say so game. Bianca completed her homework. Nathalie released her track, then headed upstairs to tend Beatrice. And apparently, we can only bottle feed the baby now. Bianca wanted to do a backflip into the pool, so she went outside to try. Adam had to rebuild his rocket. Babette reached Social level 3. Aeric headed to the music station to produce a track and Babette went to start on her homework. Aeric released his track then headed upstairs to introduce himself to Hudson. He seems like a good butler, too bad he isn't going to last long.

Bianca successfully backflipped into the pool and then she got out to rake some leaves. Their royalty report was $207, so apparently, all of their stuff didn't come through or it reset or something. No biggie, this is what I expected in the first place! The Flea Market is in town, wonder if there are any good collectibles there? Aeric secured Hudson's vote. Nathalie went to practice pickup lines in the mirror. Babette finished her homework. Babette wanted to sing a karaoke song solo, so she chose a pop song. Alyssa invited Adam out to the Flea Market, so he brought Eve with him.

When they arrived, it was cold and rainy in San Myshuno. The outing goal was to buy something...hopefully food vendors count if there isn't anything good on the tables! It's not like they need flea market furniture lol. Adam chatted with Alyssa, using the time to get to know his oldest daughter once again. And blech, wood sculpture day. Eve ordered a Siopao while Adam headed to the bathroom. Not sure if she has to relearn her dishes or not. Eve introduced herself to Victor Feng and became Good friends with him. He was very sad, maybe because he and Lily broke up? Adam finished up in the bathroom and went to order a Siopao for himself. Eve learned how to make it, and she now knows 4 recipes. Adam got a call from Dinky Beats, and he signed with them. He received $361 for doing so.

Eve got chilled because she was still in her hot weather outfit from Newcrest's weather, so she changed outfits. Then she called Moira for a chat. Adam learned how to make Siopao, which was his 6th recipe. Since the food stall didn't trigger the outing goal, we tried the vendor. That didn't work, so we bought some random item off the tarps, which worked. Hmm, their butler is at the Flea Market too - shouldn't he be back at the lot doing butler things? A wild Enzo was spotted...as a vendor?! Either way, Adam went to introduce himself, cause they should know each other, Enzo is his son in law! They chatted for a bit. Eve made fun of Anaya Jang's performance, then went to introduce herself to Enzo. Eve became Good friends with Enzo and got a Great reputation. They chatted for a bit.

Adam kissed Eve on the cheek, then Eve went to play basketball. Back at home, Nathalie reached Charisma level 5. Adam went to tip Anaya $10. He also seems as confused as I am as to why there are no posters spawning on the utility box doohickies. Eve got dangerously tired just from dribbling the ball. So she went over to give Enzo some parenting tips as a good mother in law. As soon as the event ended, they headed home. When they arrived home, Adam decided to go swimming. Eve went to plant the money tree. Aeric went to get to know Babette. Nathalie for some reason had decided painting was more important than going to the bathroom, so she was redirected. Bianca claimed her bed and started learning her lines for Drama Club. Aeric and Babette became Good friends. The two of them started a chess game and continued to chat. There wasn't much time before the Accolades though. Babette reached Mental level 3. I started getting folks into their formals. Adam reached Fitness level 6. Adam gathered up the adults, and off they went to Studio PBP.

Now I'm off to take a nap. Happy Simming!
    Swift

Swift Main House - Adam Swift, Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift, Beatrice Swift

They arrived at Studio PBP, and those that weren't in formal changed into it. They all got inside and listened to the host, Geoffrey Landgraab. Summer asked Eve to make a generous donation to charity, which of course she did. Actually pretty sure none of them have done anything for an Accolade if their previous things have been reset. And as soon as I say that, Eve wins an award! She won for best book. Aeric and Nathalie became Good friends and Aeric's reputation went up to Great. Then Aeric won an award for best video! Then he won a second award for best video! The ceremony ended and they all headed home.

When they arrived, it was time for a change of clothes and to get everyone back on task. First though, we dig out the Accolades and put them on display in the living room. Adam changed into his everyday clothes, turned up the thermostat to warmer and then headed to his computer to start a video game for his aspiration. Everyone got their own drones because they are obsessed with them. Eve changed into her everyday clothes and headed for the music room. Aeric changed into his everyday clothes and decided to stream a chess match between himself and Babette. Nathalie changed hers and called Alyssa on the phone to chat. Bianca and Babette headed outside to see their first snow. Eve recorded herself playing the violin. Bianca headed upstairs to learn new lines.

Aeric gained 150 followers for a total of 275. Nathalie and Alyssa became Good friends. Nathalie evolved the green bean plant to Magnificent. She also evolved the potato plant to Magnificent. The cherry tree evolved to Magnificent as well. Then Nathalie went out collecting what she could. Aeric gained 150 followers for a total of 425. Aeric gained 150 followers for a total of 575. Aeric won the chess match and ended the stream. Babette joined Scouts and then headed to bed. Aeric was tired, so he too headed to bed. Eve ended her recording as the battery got low on her drone. Eve then transferred the video to the video station - she's not getting any younger, so no need to hold onto them. Bianca headed to bed.

Nathalie finished up collecting and headed home. Eve edited her violin video. Nathalie tended to Beatrice. It is also little Beatrice's birthday - always my favorite part! After tending to her, Nathalie aged Beatrice up. She is an Independent toddler. Then it was straight in CAS with her. Didn't have to change much, and like all my tots, she's a cutie!

Toddler Beatrice:
    07-05-19-5-47-02-PM.png

Beatrice went right to the blocks to work on her movement skill - got to get to at least level 2. Beatrice acquired the Movement skill. Hudson was just standing around the nursery - not sure he's doing so well. Nathalie wanted to chat, so she introduced herself to Hudson. Beatrice joined in the conversation as well. Beatrice acquired the Communication skill. Eve finished editing her video so she uploaded it. Beatrice got all blocked out, so she went to play Blicblock Baby on the toddler tablet. After uploading her video, Eve replied to comments on it already. After chatting with Hudson for a bit, Nathalie went to bed. Eve gained 180 followers for a total of 1096. Then a tired Eve headed up to bed. Adam took a break from making his video game to produce a track for Dinky Beats. He released his track then headed to bed himself.

It's Rebate Day...which means I get to have fun trying to find them things to buy so they don't have a yucky holiday. Joy. Bianca woke up and practiced typing. Babette woke up and checked her Scouting board. Since she just joined, she hasn't made any progress yet. Babette went to go sing her pop song that got interrupted by traveling last time. And that stupid glitch is still around, where kids on the computer randomly head off to the activity table. Fortunately, Bianca didn't get far before she was redirected. Aeric woke up and went to watch the Civic Public Access station on the TV. Babette reached Creativity level 3. Found a china cabinet that was over $500 that I could add to the dining room, which triggered everyone's rebate tradition. Thank goodness, cause they're running out of items to buy! All they really have left is like the aqua zips and such from IL. Which won't do them any good in Newcrest!

Bianca reached Motor level 6. Aeric headed over to see if he could catch Babette's karaoke performance. Beatrice reached Movement level 2. Babette went to tell Aeric a joke. Then it was time for work for Aeric and school for Bianca and Babette. They all headed off. Nathalie woke up and headed downstairs for some breakfast. Their rebate was $190 and included their Shrewd rebate. Eve received a partnership offer - any video, or a Neighborhood Footage video. Eve got a job offer as a Canvas Creator (Painting level 5) but she declined. Eve woke up and headed downstairs to write a folksy tune on her violin. Their royalty report was $293.

Our gardener's name was Brody Falk. Noticed him when Nathalie headed out to harvest the garden. Which she did right after eating. Adam got woken up by a phone call from the school. Wish it would just stay with the parents. Adam decided to call Marcus Flex and get to know him. The maid's name is Janine Prather. Angela invited Nathalie out to check out someone famous, but Nathalie declined as she had things to do. Moira called Eve asking if she could give her friend Eve's number. Apparently, that friend was Mortimer. Nathalie recorded her gardening with her drone. Adam headed to the video station to record a gadgets review.

Eve started getting hungry, so stopped working on her song and headed into the kitchen to get some breakfast. Babette got a dazed moodlet at school - seems she is coming down with something. Beatrice acquired the Thinking skill. Or maybe Finnegan Has was the new friend for Eve. Beatrice ran over to hug Eve. Nathalie's drone's battery got low, so Nathalie stopped the recording then finished up harvesting the garden. Eve and Beatrice chatted for a bit. Adam finished recording his video then sat down to edit it. Eve headed outside after chatting with Beatrice to play in a pile of leaves. Beatrice went to play in her toddler playset. Aeric got himself a Nauseous moodlet as well...wonder if something is starting to go around? Eve came home to fill the bird feeder and take a shower after playing in the leaves.

Nathalie finished harvesting and started the process to wake up Patchy. Adam finished editing his video and uploaded it. Eve went back to finish her song. Beatrice headed for the potty. Adam went to grab a cupcake as he was hungry. Brody the gardener left as the girls got back from school. He cost $230. Both girls brought home a school project. Beatrice reached Movement level 3. Bianca had Drama Club. Babette started on her homework. Beatrice acquired the Potty skill. Eve finished writing her song, aptly titled Violin #1. Then she started a confident vlog. Adam finished his cupcake and went to play MySims Racing. Bianca headed off to Drama Club.

Janine the maid left, and she cost us $190. Aeric came home with $1848. He seemed to be feeling better. Huh. Aeric headed inside to produce a track on the music station. Nathalie headed inside to cook lunch. Beatrice did the happy potty dance then she headed upstairs to babble to a stuffy. Aeric released his track to the public and is apparently still ill. He ordered some medicine and took it. Babette finished her homework. Nathalie headed to use the bathroom. Babette checks her badge progress and sees that she has earned a badge! So she ran upstairs to the board to collect it.

Wonder how long it would take me with over $1 million to collect all the Voidcritters? Probably not horribly long. Though I can't even remember to get my kids Voidcritter cards to begin with. Aeric grabbed a serving of caesar salad. The Humor & Hijinks Festival is in town. Adam quit playing his game to calm down Beatrice. Babette was promoted to Griffon Scout. Unfortunately, it wasn't time for fun yet, as Babette still had her school project to do. Eve finished recording her video and sat down to edit it. Nathalie went to finish a large pop art painting she had started. Bianca got back from Drama Club and headed inside to do her homework. Eve reached Media Production level 4. Alyssa invited Aeric to the Humor & Hijinks Festival, but Aeric passed. Then he went to secure Nathalie's vote, which he did.

Nathalie reached Painting level 5. Bianca finished her homework. Aeric headed over to Babette to encourage working on her school project. Bianca got started on hers as well right after her homework. Aeric still seems to be showing signs of an illness. Aeric encouraged Bianca on working on her school project. He also encouraged her on her good grades. Aeric and Bianca became Good friends. Babette reached Mental level 4. Aeric bought some upgrade parts and started re-upgrading the house. Nathalie sold her painting for $232. Adam went back to his video game for a while. Eve finished editing her video and uploaded it. Oops, forgot she had a partnership. Oh well, it counted and she received $100 for it.

Lucas invited Adam to Garden Gnomes - umm, not a good fit kiddo. Eve went to use the bathroom. Nathalie went to play the guitar for a bit. Babette just showed some signs of illness as well. Eve went to praise Bianca for good grades. Aeric finished the first of the sink ones and moved on to the second. Adam got his satisfaction points for the money tree back - it wasn't fair to charge him for something they already had. come to find out, Bianca got absolutely nothing out of doing her school project. She must have already had the skill maxed. Aeric finished the second sink upgrade and moved on to the final one. Eve went back to her violin to practice some more. Aeric signed a contract with New Tastemakers and got $971. Aeric also reached Handiness level 10! Then he started in on the upgrades for the showers. He started with the first shower upgrade for both showers. Babette reached Mental level 5.

Beatrice headed to bed after chatting with Grandpa Adam for a while. Babette finished her school project. It was the solar system. Nathalie reached Parenting level 5. Aeric finished the first shower upgrades, so he started in on the second shower upgrades. Bianca finished her school project as well. It was the medieval castle. Babette definitely needs medicine and food! Bianca headed into the kitchen to get some dinner. Nathalie influenced Babette to get some dinner as well. Haven't really played much the influence and other options under parenting. Nathalie headed outside to play in a pile of leaves. Nathalie appears to be coming down with something as well. Everyone bought medicine, as something seems to be going around the house. They're all going to be taking a swig of medicine.

Aeric finished the second shower upgrade and then he took a bathroom break. He also took his medicine. And apparently, kids still can't take medicine? Bianca used the bathroom. Babette also used the bathroom. Beatrice had gone to bed a while ago. Nathalie took her medicine. Then she headed inside out of the rain and over to the video station to make a fashion tips video. Adam stopped working on his video game and took his medicine. He was not sick apparently, but better safe than sorry. Then Adam headed to bed. Aeric decided to research Parenting on his computer since he couldn't do any more upgrades with Adam coming up to bed.

Nathalie started recording a pumped up vlog. Bianca and Babette went to play Don't Wake The Llama. Rebate Day was a success for the adults. Babette reached Motor level 3. Aeric wanted to hack, so he chose Crumplebottom Servers. Bianca hasn't even started learning her new lines for Drama Club, so she heads upstairs after winning the game against Babette. Nathalie finished recording her pumped up vlog. Babette had to check her Scouting board for her progress. Nathalie headed into the kitchen to cook breakfast for the family. Eve reached Violin level 9.

Babette went to bed after finding out her current progress. Eve stopped practicing her violin and took her medicine. She also wasn't sick. Eve headed outside to license her song, Violin #1. Aeric got into the Crumplebottom Servers and netted himself $440. Then he went to bed so that he could get some sleep before work. Eve licensed her work to a morning news show and got $180 for it. Then Eve took herself to bed. Nathalie finished cooking breakfast and ate a plate herself. Beatrice was really hungry, so she got woken up for food. Adam woke up as well and headed downstairs for some breakfast. After cleaning up after herself, Nathalie went back to the video station to edit her energized vlog.

Bianca finished learning her lines and headed to take a nap on her bed before school. Adam wanted to make a friend, so he called Marcus. Angela invited Eve to a rabbit hole concert at 8 pm. Babette woke up sick, so she took a vacation day from school. Adam received a Good reputation. Eve will write Babette an excuse note too since I've never used them. Babette went to talk to Beatrice. Nathalie reached Media Production level 2. Adam headed to the computer to donate $1k to Simoleans for Everyone, the charity Aeric supports. Nathalie finished editing her energized video and she uploaded it. She then replied to comments.

After donating, Adam headed over to the music station to produce a song for Dinky Beats. Aeric woke up and called his sister Angela to catch up a bit. Nathalie gained 150 followers for a total of 400. Nathalie then ordered and took more medicine, as she was still having symptoms. Angela and Aeric became Good friends. Beatrice reached Communication level 2. Adam finished producing his track and released it. Eve woke up and came downstairs to her computer to get started on Babette's excuse note. Nathalie did some pushups then sang a duet with Adam. Adam chose a country song. Babette wanted to draw on the activity table, so she came downstairs to draw a shapes drawing on one.

Aeric headed to work, and Bianca to school. Eve headed upstairs to take a shower in her upgraded shower. Nathalie wanted to go for a jog, so off she went. Adam hit the showers as well, but he just used the downstairs one for now. Their royalty report was $1431. Aeric lost 5 supporters due to a chance card. Eve headed to the kitchen to bake a banana cream pie. Adam went to compose a long comedy routine. Beatrice needed to go potty when she was done chatting with Babette. Babette finished her drawing, which went into her inventory, then headed into the music room to record herself playing the piano.

Nathalie finished her jog and headed into the greenhouse to harvest the garden. Janine only cost us $57, and the gardener didn't cost us anything today. Eve finished up the banana cream pie and grabbed a piece then introduced herself to Hudson. Hudson and Eve became Good friends. Babette reached Creativity level 4. Also, Hudson is a materialistic cat-lover...or every villain ever. Maybe he retired? Beatrice had a bit of a potty accident, so she got sad. Then she headed over to Hudson to babble at him. Eve cleaned up her dish and headed to the easel to paint a large abstract painting. Nathalie evolved the dahlia flowers to Nice. Adam finished his comedy routine and started another.

Babette's drone battery started to get low, so it was time to end the recording. Then she headed to the kitchen to see if a glass of OJ would help her illness. She sat next to Babette in the kitchen, so Babette babbled at her. Nathalie evolved the pomegranate tree to Magnificent. Then she was finished in the garden, so she headed out collecting around the area. Angela invited Adam over to her house, but Adam declined. Beatrice reached Communication level 3. Babette told Beatrice a goofy story. After that, Babette invited Aunt Alyssa inside. Babette continued to chat with Beatrice.

Eve finished her painting and sold it for $3453. Eve upgraded to B-Lister. She took All-Nighter and PR Agency as her perks. Then she hit the bathroom as the ole elder bladder just ain't what it used to be. Beatrice headed to bed as she was tired. Bianca got home from school and hit the shower before Drama Club. Babette went to play a game of chess against Aunt Alyssa. Adam headed upstairs to use his toilet as both downstairs bathrooms were full. Nathalie finished collecting and headed home. Bianca is off to Drama Club. Eve went to go write a song on the piano. Aeric came home with $7396 and a promotion to National Leader. Adam headed downstairs to perform his two routines.

Aeric headed straight to the shower when he got home. Nathalie also needed a shower when they got home. Babette sat down at the activity table and made a fall craft. Alyssa, of course, headed over to watch Adam tell jokes. Aeric headed to the kitchen to get some leftovers out of the fridge. Something in the second downstairs bathroom is triggering an uncomfortable moodlet, but I can't find anything. So Nathalie searched pockets when she hopped out of the shower. Maybe it's the laundry? Nathalie found $8 and a Buddy then brought the laundry downstairs to the washer. Eve licensed Piano #1 to the news show. She got $200 for it. Bianca returned from Drama Club and started her homework. Maybe they should have a homework club of kids and teens? We got $220 from somewhere, tips maybe from Adam's routine? Adam finished his routine, then started the only other one he has.

Nathalie was exhausted, so she used her bathroom and headed to bed super early. Eve heads back to the piano to write lyrics to a jazz ballad. Adam seems to have lost his audience. Aeric headed over to Alyssa to give her a residence key and to secure her vote. Bianca completed her homework. Babette transfers her video to the video station. Adam headed for his computer to write jokes. Aeric secured Alyssa's vote then he received a job offer for level 5 Astronaut. He declined it, as I'm not sure I want him topping any more careers. Bianca mopped up the puddle someone had made when they showered. Babette finished transferring, then sat down to edit the video. Aeric chatted with Alyssa for a bit. Adam switched to refining his two routines. Bianca headed upstairs to learn her new lines.

Eve finished writing the lyrics to Jazz Ballad #1then she headed outside to the mailbox to license them. Aww, got the notification that it is almost Adam's time. Alyssa took off after a while. Aeric wanted to start a confident painting so he headed over to the easel. Eve licensed her lyrics and got $200 for them. Eve then headed upstairs to admire herself in the mirror.

Then I realized it was almost 2:30 am - I really need to get some sleep! Happy Simming!
    Swift

Babette reached Creativity level 5. It was time for Eve to leave for her concert with Angela. Adam finished refining one of his routines and started in on the second. Babette finished editing her video and uploaded it. Aeric reached Painting level 3. Babette replied to the comments already pouring in on her video. Aeric finished his confident painting and sold it for $398. Babette gained 150 followers. Babette needed a journal, so one was purchased for her. Aeric worked on reading to Babette for her aspiration. Adam went to the microphone so that he could perform his comedy routines.

Eve had a good time at the Evil Beavers concert. Babette is still sick. Adam got very playful while performing his comedy routines. Eve headed upstairs to practice pickup lines in the mirror. Adam reached Comedy level 10 so he stopped performing and headed to the bathroom to use the mirror to calm down some. Aeric finished one book and then read Babette another. Adam got himself calmed down and headed over to the music station to produce a new track. Bianca finished learning her lines and headed to the kitchen to grab a slice of banana cream pie. Adam released his track and went outside to continue building his rocket ship. Aeric read another book to Babette. Aeric reached Parenting level 7. Adam reached Rocket Science level 7.

Bianca finished her slice of pie and headed to bed. Eve finished practicing pickup lines, then she went downstairs to view a painting as she wanted to view art. Aeric bought more kids books, okay, so he bought them all, and read another book to Babette. OMG, finally, an option to take medicine for Babette - but will it work? Eve headed to the music room to practice the guitar after viewing the painting. Babette finally completed her milestone for Whiz Kid, and managed to take her medicine too! Maybe now she can start to feel better. Babette headed for the bathroom. Aeric headed outside to help his Dad build the rocket ship. Poor Babette walked into the bathroom and saw Hudson taking a bath.

Nathalie woke up and headed downstairs to cook some dinner. Babette finished up in the bathroom and headed to bed. Aeric reached Rocket Science level 3. Nathalie reached Gourmet Cooking level 4. Nathalie finished cooking and grabbed herself a plate. Eve was also hungry, so she stopped playing the guitar and came into the kitchen for a plate. Beatrice woke up and toddled downstairs for a plate as well. Beatrice reached Movement level 4. Nathalie chatted with Eve for a bit then she headed to the bar to make her favorite drink. Eve went to dance to the stereo for a bit.

Adam and Aeric finished building the rocket ship. Adam headed to the kitchen for something to eat. Aeric headed for the bathroom. Nathalie started a small impressionism painting. Bianca woke up and headed to the bathroom. Beatrice went into the study to listen to music. Beatrice acquired the Imagination skill. Nathalie and Beatrice chatted for a bit. Adam finished eating and headed over to spend some time with his lovely bride. Aeric headed to bed as he has the day off today. Nathalie finished her painting and sold it to a collector for $139. Then she went to cook breakfast. Bianca went to go play in a leaf pile. Babette woke up and went to go play in a leaf pile. Beatrice headed upstairs to play SimShape on the toddler tablet.

Hudson grabbed himself a brownie out of the fridge. Good to see him taking care of his needs! Adam and Eve had a little fun upstairs in their bed. Bianca chatted with Clara and Caleb after playing in the leaf pile. Both girls were grossed out by the leaf pile. Eve headed to the bar to make a sweet and spicy. Nathalie tried her hand at a small surrealism painting. Beatrice reached Thinking level 2. Bianca and Babette headed to school. Beatrice stopped playing SimShape and headed to a potty chair to use the potty. Um, Alyssa just called Aeric for a date?! So I deleted that relationship - hopefully, when I add it back it will be correct. Nathalie finished her painting and sold it for $155. Then it was time for her to hit the garden and do the harvesting, tending and tend to the bees if needed.

Eve chatted with Beatrice, interrupting the whole going potty thing. Aeric woke up and I readded Alyssa and set their relationship back where it was - let's see if that fixed that weirdness. Then Aeric headed for the treadmill and a morning workout. Beatrice finally hit the potty. Got a rebate check of $3 for being thrifty. Aeric lost his New Tastemakers deal. Huh, they never bothered him once. Aeric reached Fitness level 6. Alyssa invited Aeric to the SAHMs Club. Umm, no Alyssa, he's not the type lol. Bianca's Responsibility fell out of range to earn the Responsible trait due to a chance card/phone call, but that should be easy enough to get back. Eve chatted with Hudson about all kinds of things.

Beatrice reached Potty level 2. Their royalty report was $2033. Aeric finished his workout and contacted his PR Agency since I had never used the perk before. He had them run a good story. Beatrice went to play in the ball pit. Aeric tried to negotiate a bonus, but it didn't work this time. He decided it was time to upgrade his master bathroom to the GF stuff, so we did. Not that it really makes a dent, but hey, it all helps! Aeric started upgrading his new plumbing, starting with the toilet. Beatrice went to talk to herself in her parents' mirror. Eve headed to the bathroom.

Aeric received a job offer as a Leaf Cutter, Gardener level 4, but he declined. He has all the time in the world to decide if he wants to switch jobs. Adam woke up and headed for the bathroom. Aeric finished the first toilet upgrade and had to order more parts. Then he started on the second toilet upgrade. Beatrice went to watch toddler videos on the toddler tablet. Adam went downstairs to work on his video game. Angela decided to fame stalk Eve. Alyssa and Nathalie chatted out in the garden. Brody cost us $145 today. Eve got the mail and she had received a rose from a fan! She then headed for the music station as she wanted to produce a track.

Janine cost us $88 today. Aeric finished the second toilet upgrade and started on the third. Nathalie finished harvesting the plants, checked Patchy for seeds, then started to get to know the bees all over again. Adam heard one of his tracks on the radio. Eve finished producing her track and released it to the public. Then Eve headed up to bed to get some sleep as she was very tired. Nathalie got herself stung while collecting the honey out of the bee boxes. Aeric completed the third toilet upgrade and started on the first of the tub upgrades. Nathalie finished up in the greenhouse and headed outside to collect around the neighborhood. Aeric finished the first tub upgrade on both tubs then headed downstairs to start a mathematical diagram on the easel.

Bianca and Babette returned from school. Bianca's Responsibility is back in range for her to get the Responsible trait. Babette's grades are now up to a B. Bianca gets some leftovers out of the fridge before Drama Club. Nathalie started feeling tense for lack of a promotion - she's a SAHM. Babette started on her homework as soon as she got home. Nathalie sent a happy text to Moira when she finished collecting, then headed home. Alyssa took off of her own accord. Bianca stopped eating as she was already late for Drama Club. Angela chatted with Aeric for a bit as he worked on his mathematical drawing. Unfortunately, Angela left before Aeric could offer her a key. He'll have to invite her back when he gets a minute. Beatrice reached Communication level 4. Nathalie got home and we cleaned out her inventory. Bianca headed off to Drama Club. Nathalie headed over to Babette to help her with homework, but Babette finished before Nathalie could get there. So Nathalie encouraged Babette to do her homework then taught her how to say please and thank you.

And now I'm off to nap. Happy Simming!
    Swift

Aeric sold his mathematical drawing for $158 then he took a ride out into space. Eve signed a contract with Dinky Beats and got $246 for it. Aeric reached Rocket Science level 4. Bianca came back from Drama Club and started on her homework. Babette reached Social level 4. Aeric saved an alien pilot from a black hole and received two critters, one living, one dead, for it. Nathalie and Babette became Good friends. Aeric safely arrived home, then installed Landing Stabilizers. Bianca finished her homework and chatted with Beatrice for a bit. Nathalie finished teaching Babette about please and thank you, encouraged her to learn about it, then started teaching her how to say sorry. They finished that and chatted for a bit. Nathalie reached Parenting level 6.

Eve woke up and headed downstairs to sing a Jazz karaoke solo song. Babette went to perform a puppet show for Beatrice while Nathalie headed over to Bianca to encourage good grades. Then Nathalie started teaching Bianca how to say please and thank you as well. Aeric reached Rocket Science level 5. Bianca reached Social level 8. Eve finished singing her Jazz song then headed to the music station to produce a track. Aeric finished the upgrade on the rocket and headed inside to grab some leftovers. Eve finished producing her track but she couldn't release it yet, so she sent a happy text to Finnigan Haas. Nathalie finished teaching Bianca about how to say please and thank you, encouraged her in it, then headed to the bathroom.

Bianca headed upstairs to learn her new lines for Drama Club. Eve called Finnigan shortly after sending him a text. Babette reached Social level 5. Eve wanted to start a club gathering, so she started a gathering of the Stay At Home Moms Club. They gathered at Perfect Balance Spa. The women gathered and essentially did what they wanted. The paparazzi found Eve, in the sauna, but Eve just ignored them. It started to get late, so Eve and Nathalie headed home. Once they got there, everyone had to get situated again. Adam started back on his video game. Eve had to change out of her towel. Aeric went swimming. Bianca headed back upstairs. Babette got some leftovers. Beatrice went to talk to herself in her parents' mirror. Eve started a small impressionism painting.

Nathalie decided to cook a late dinner. Bianca recorded herself learning her new lines. Aeric got chilly so he got out of the pool and came inside to put away the clean laundry. Nathalie reached Gourmet Cooking level 5. Beatrice headed for bed. Eve finished her painting, and it was a masterpiece! She sold it for $1359 then Patchy came over to chat with her. Nathalie finished cooking dinner and grabbed a plate for herself. Aeric headed to bed as he had work in the morning. Patchy and Eve became Good friends. Babette headed to ponder chess moves before she did some extra credit work for her aspiration. Eve finished chatting with Patchy and headed to the video station to promote old videos. Then Eve headed up to bed. Nathalie finished eating and headed up to bed. Bianca's drone's battery got low, so she stopped learning her lines long enough to stop the recording, then went right back to finishing her lines up.

Babette finished pondering moves, but the playful moodlet proved too strong, so she headed to the bathroom instead. Adam got hungry, so he stopped working on his video game and headed into the kitchen to get something to eat. Bianca completed learning her new lines and headed to bed. Adam sent Hudson to bed. Babette headed to bed. Adam headed back to his computer to finish up his video game. He finished it, received $1357 for it and named it Video Game #1. Then he headed to the music station to produce a new track. Adam released his track, used the toilet and headed for bed. Eve woke up and headed downstairs to make some blueberry bagels for breakfast. Aeric woke up and headed downstairs to dance to the stereo. Bianca woke up and headed downstairs to transfer her video onto the video station.

Aeric reached Dancing level 4. Bianca sent a playful text to her Aunt Angela. Nathalie woke up and called Moira on the phone to see if they could become friends. Eve finished making the bagels and ate a plate. Aeric headed off to work. Bianca and Babette headed off to school. Bianca is going to spend the day meeting other children, as she knows zero. Nathalie and Moira didn't quite get to friends during that conversation, but that's okay. Nathalie headed out to the greenhouse to start harvesting the garden. Bianca met Max at school. Eve got a partnership offer - any video or a Neighborhood Footage one. I'm trying to keep an eye on Adam too - he barely has any gap left. Bianca met Lucas at school.

Eve cleaned up her plate and sent her drone out to get some neighborhood footage. Babette fell for a mean trick at school due to a chance card. Their royalty report was $2914. Bianca met Elsa at school. Beatrice woke up and played SimShape on the toddler tablet. Eve's drone came back while she was playing Density Effect on the console. Adam woke up to an invite to go hang out at Angela's house, but we declined for the moment. Adam headed downstairs to start a confident painting. Eve finished playing Density Effect and transferred her neighborhood footage to the video station. Adam visited the Rewards store and got 2 Moodlet Solvers, 6 Sleep Replacements, 2 Quirk-Be-Gones, 2 Focused Potions, 2 Insta-Leans. Just in case stuff, not that I ever use any of them. Of course, that's assuming that I remember that they're in the fridge! No one else was ready to visit the Rewards store just yet. Eve finished transferring her video and then started editing it.

Bianca met Alexander at school. Adam finished his confident painting and sold it for $456 then headed over to the music room to play the guitar for a bit. Adam reached Guitar level 2. Eve finished editing her video and uploaded it, receiving $150 for it. Then she called up Finnegan Haas. Janine costs us $115 today. Adam finished playing with the guitar for a while, and he invited Eve to play MySims Racing with him. Brody cost us $217. Aeric came home from work with $2380. Bianca and Babette also came home. Aeric came home tense and needing a vacation, so he wrote in his journal about it. Bianca headed off to Drama Club. Adam and Eve became Good friends, and Eve received a Pristine reputation because of it.

Adam headed over to Babette after playing MySims Racing with Eve - which didn't satisfy his whim either. Eve won and was very energized because of it. Eve headed downstairs to work on an azure cream flower arrangement. After chatting with Babette for a bit, Adam headed to the music station to produce another track. Aeric asked Babette to cloud gaze. Adam reached Media Production level 3. Nathalie finished harvesting and tended to the bees. Adam finished producing his track and released it. Then he went to play MySims Racing Online with Enzo. Beatrice reached Thinking level 3. Aeric was invited to a charity benefit by Angela, so off he went. I haven't done one of these yet, as this is the first time a sim of mine has been invited to one.

Since Angela was the host, Aeric immediately offered a $500 donation. Sure hope it goes higher than that! Back home, Bianca got back from Drama Club. Not sure if there is an actual point to these parties or not. Aeric headed inside after chatting with Angela to watch the DJ. Aeric introduced himself to Baako Jang. Somehow during the chat, Aeric acquired the Mischief skill. Then he went over to Angela and offered another $500 donation. *sniff* Just got the notification to get Adam's affairs in order. Aeric continued to donate $500 whenever he could. As soon as the charity benefit was over Aeric headed home. Of course, once home everyone had to put back in order lol.

Adam headed back to the console to play MySims Racing Online with Enzo. Eve took Bianca and Babette volunteering at a nursing home. Nathalie had to use the toilet. Beatrice watched toddler videos. Aeric headed upstairs to upgrade his parents' showers for the third time. Adam won the game against Enzo. Then he entered a Novice MySims Racing Tournament. Aeric finished with the showers and started on the tubs with the first upgrade. Nathalie got hungry, so she headed to the kitchen to cook a meal. Bianca acquired the Piano skill and reached Piano level 2 thanks to a volunteering chance card. She also got some manners. Adam won the Novice Tournament and received $400, then he had to hit the bathroom. Aeric used his toilet, ordered more parts and then started on the second tub upgrades.

Nathalie finished cooking and grabbed herself a bowl. Beatrice reached Communication level 5. Beatrice stopped watching videos on the toddler tablet and went to play with her blocks. Bianca and Eve became Good friends, and Bianca now has a Good reputation. Eve, Bianca and Babette all came home from volunteering. Eve got to know Babette. Nathalie made herself a drink. Bianca started her homework. Adam headed to the kitchen to get himself some food. Bianca finished her homework, then headed upstairs to learn her new lines for Drama Club. Eve headed over to the music station to produce another track. Nathalie wanted to cook a gourmet meal, so she made breakfast.

Eve finished producing her track, and she released the one she had made earlier. Then she headed upstairs to practice pickup lines. Babette finished her homework then checked her badge progress. Babette then headed for bed. Nathalie reached Gourmet Cooking level 6. Nathalie headed for bed. Aeric completed the second tub upgrades and then headed for bed. Eve reached Charisma level 10. Eve stopped practicing pickup lines and headed to bed. Bianca finished learning her lines and headed to bed.

Babette woke up and headed off to school. Aeric headed off to work. Nathalie woke up and headed upstairs to do a Mind Focusing yoga routine. Bianca headed to school. Still no luck fulfilling that whim of Adam's, and he's played every version of MySims Racing there is at this point. So he entered a Hillock II Novice Tournament since he wanted to play a computer game too. Nathalie acquired the Wellness skill. Eve woke up and took a shower. She wanted to make a gourmet meal, so headed into the kitchen to cook. Eve finished cooking and headed to the music room to start writing another song on her violin, this time a jaunty piece. Their royalty was $4317. Nathalie got focused from her routine and took a shower.

Adam didn't get to finish his game, as the computer broke. He used his insta-repair ability on it. He did some situps to let out some energy then entered another Novice Tournament of Hillock II. Nathalie headed out to the garden after her shower and a quick inventory clean out. Brody cost us $101. Eve finished Violin #2, but it was too soon to license it - next time I play them. Eve picked up her violin again, but this time just for practice. Adam came in second in his tournament and got $526. Then he sent a happy text to Summer Holiday. Then he headed to the music station to produce a track. Adam finished producing his track and released it. Then outside he went to expand the fuel storage on the rocket ship.

Travis Scott asked Eve to make a generous donation to a charity, and of course, she did. Beatrice woke up wanting to talk to a stuffed animal, so she did. Aeric came home, bringing $2380 with him. Bianca brought home Max from school. Babette came home from school. Aeric was tense when he arrived home, so he hired a massage therapist. Bianca is in need of some fun, so she heads inside to watch the Kids Network before Drama Club. Beatrice played dolls. Aeric got some leftovers out of the fridge. Eve and Babette became Good friends. Bianca headed off for Drama Club. Janine cost us $152 today. Beatrice reached Imagination level 2. Eve wanted to make a wish, and though the well seemed in a decent enough mood, she still made an offering of 5k before wishing for skills. Babette went to sing another solo karaoke pop song, only this time it was the one she hadn't sung yet.

Bianca has a Drama Club performance today! Naturally, that means everyone has to drop what they are doing now to go to it. First one to take off for it was Adam. Eve headed out next after her wish was a dud. Nathalie dropped what she was doing to attend her daughter's show. Babette managed to get there, though she was late. And Aeric was the last one to leave. Adam wanted to play some music when he got back, so he went to practice with the guitar. Eve headed to the kitchen to bake a shepherd's pie. Aeric asked Nathalie about her day. Bianca headed for the shower. Babette started her homework. Beatrice played SimShape on the toddler tablet. Adam got tired, so he headed up to bed. Aeric helped Babette with her homework. Bianca decided to get to know Max. Eve finished cooking and headed to the bathroom to use the toilet.

Not to be rude to Grimmy, and I'm really in no rush to lose Adam - but I'm starting to run out of time! It's Friday evening already in-game, which means their rotation is almost finished. He's been bubbling for about 24 hours now. Babette finished her homework and started her extra credit while she was still focused. Aeric got a Pristine reputation. Babette reached Mental level 6. Aww, it's Adam's time. :( Of course, Max chose that moment to bust out of there. I think Adam is my first sim to die of natural causes ever in the Sims 4 - playable anyway. Beatrice and Eve became Good friends. They both came into the bedroom where Grim and Adam where. Babette completed her extra credit. And Grim reaped Adam. :( Now I just need to figure out how to do the inheritance and get that out of the way. Okay, got it subtracted from the main house.

Both of his children who have their own households received $200k. Figures that helps spread the wealth around and prevent too much accumulation for now. I've figured out grandkids too, but I shouldn't need too many more levels than that, but I'll figure it out when the time comes that I do need a level for something. And it shares the love lol. Adam has also been flagged to never delete. Gave Eve the last recorded amount of satisfaction points that he had. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the urn.

Adam's Ghost Picture :cry:
    07-06-19-11-51-37-PM.png

And I think I'm going to head to bed. Got a lot of thinking to do about that urn now! Plus I have to be up fairly early for an event tomorrow. Happy Simming!
    Swift

Swift Main House - Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift, Beatrice Swift

Added the max amount of basements, with the lowest one being the family crypt. Moved Adam's urn down there on an accent table. Also added another floor to the greenhouse for those perfect plants and for overflow. Kind of sad seeing Adam's stuff in household inventory, but at least it isn't lost for good!

And now I have to head off to my event. Happy Simming!
    Swift

Swift Main House - Eve Swift, Aeric Swift, Nathalie Swift, Bianca Swift, Babette Swift, Beatrice Swift
    Swift Household Funds: $919416

As you can see, inheritance took a decent chunk off the top. Building didn't hurt any either. Of course, they still aren't hurting for money lol. Alyssa invited Nathalie down to a party at the Ruins - not really the time Alyssa, Grim is still here! Eve naturally was very sad, so she headed downstairs to write in her journal. Aeric headed over to Hudson to secure his vote. Nathalie headed over to the easel to finish a large surrealism painting that she had started. Bianca also wrote in her journal about being sad. Babette grabbed a serving of shepherd's pie as she was hungry. Beatrice was also hungry, so she came downstairs for some shepherd's pie too.

Aeric secured Hudson's vote, then chatted with him a bit. Bianca finished writing in her journal and got some shepherd's pie. Babette finished her food and headed for the shower. Eve finished writing in her journal and also got some shepherd's pie. Aeric headed upstairs to record himself running on the treadmill and Baako Jang invited him out to a nightclub, which Aeric declined. Nathalie took Beatrice upstairs for a bath. Babette went outside to play in a leaf pile. Bianca finished eating and headed over to the video station to edit a video she had made. Bianca acquired the Media Production skill. Eve finished eating and went to go cry in a closet. Nathalie finished Beatrice's bath and tried to comfort her but Beatrice wasn't having any of it. So Nathalie went to use the toilet instead. Beatrice headed into the nursery to play SimShape on the toddler tablet. Aeric finished his workout and ended his recording. Then he headed into what was now Eve's bathroom to upgrade the tubs for the third time.

Eve finished crying in the closet and headed downstairs to write a song for Adam. She chose a sentimental piece on her violin. Nathalie started another large surrealism painting cause the last one glitched and could only be scrapped. Babette came home, used the toilet and headed outside to rake some leaves. Bianca finished editing her video and uploaded it. She then replied to comments then headed to the bathroom to use the toilet. Bianca gained 150 followers for a total of 650. Aeric finished the tub upgrades and started the first of the toilet upgrades. Nathalie reached Painting level 6. Eve finished writing her song, titled For Adam. Eve then called Moira to chat.

Nathalie finished her painting and sold it for $151, then headed into the kitchen to cook some breakfast. Aeric finished the first toilet upgrade and started in on the second. Beatrice reached Thinking level 4. Babette found $14 in the laundry. Eve called the Sadness Hotline. Bianca introduced herself to Hudson, then impishly pestered him. Babette pulled the laundry out of the hamper and put it in the washer. Nathalie finished cooking and got herself a plate. Babette started the washer and checked her badge status, then headed upstairs to write about her sadness in her journal. Aeric finished the second toilet upgrade, set three spots on the table, then started on the third toilet upgrade. Nathalie headed into the living room to play MySims Racing with Bianca. Aeric finished the third toilet upgrade then headed for his bathroom to use the toilet, then he wrote in his journal about feeling sad with his dad passing. Eve reached Guitar level 7.

Bianca lost to Nathalie in MySims Racing, but Nathalie gave Bianca a hug. Babette finished writing in her journal and went downstairs to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer. Bianca decided to scare Nathalie, which actually went over pretty well. Since Bianca needs it the most, it was time for a round of teaching to say please and thank you and learning to say sorry. Babette turned on the dryer, then headed upstairs to give herself a pep talk in the mirror. Things are starting to settle down a bit, and some sad moodlets have already left. Eve stopped playing the guitar to record a beauty products review video on the video station. Nathalie and Bianca became Good friends, and Nathalie's reputation went up to Good. Aeric found $10 searching through the dirty laundry, then he tossed it into the washer and turned it on. Bianca was tired, so she headed up to bed to get some sleep.

Babette recorded herself playing chess. Nathalie went out to the wishing well to wish for skills. Aeric heads upstairs to watch the Comedy channel and get his fun up. Nathalie made her wish and received Rocket Science level 4. Bianca was added to the Swift Family Club, and Alyssa has control of the club currently. Can't wait till I have enough points to get everyone in! Since Nathalie was energized, she started gardening by searching Patchy for seeds. Their money tree finally grew back, thank goodness, so Nathalie started there and worked her way around. Babette reached Mental level 7. Eve finished her beauty product review video, then headed upstairs to get some sleep. Aeric headed over to the video station to record a gadgets review video. Babette stopped playing chess to end the recording as the drone's battery was getting low. Then she headed over to the science table to do her three emotion potions for her aspiration.

Their royalty report was $3863. Baako Jang asked if he could give Aeric's number to a friend, to which Aeric said sure. Beatrice had to go potty, so it was off the toddler tablet and onto the toddler potty for her. Aeric finished his video and went to write in his journal for a bit. Babette finished up with the emotion potions and went to put away the clean clothes. Aeric finished writing in his journal and headed over to his father's computer to blog about his feelings. Babette went upstairs to chat with her little sister for a bit. Babette reached Social level 6. Aeric reached Writing level 6. Moira offered Eve her condolences. Angela invited Nathalie over to her house, but they are all going to be leaving here soon in a club gathering - points are needed! Matter of fact, now is as good a time as any, so off they all go to Magnolia Blossom Park. Tried the M key since I'm always hitting it - still too many steps lol.

They arrived at the park, and it was pouring. Oh well, go make points anyway! They all had to react to each other, silly sims, you're family! And looks like their arrival also triggered a Landgraab Family Club gathering too. Babette apparently took time off from Scouts. Bianca reached Motor level 7. Babette reached Creativity level 6. Beatrice reached Movement level 5. Aeric received a job offer of Regular Contributor, Writer level 5, which he declined. He's the leader of SimNation for Pete's sake! Nathalie reached Fishing level 4. Aeric and Beatrice became Good friends. Nancy Landgraab invited Aeric out to the Romance Festival, but he's not looking anywhere but at his wife. Babette received a Good reputation. The Swift Family Club was upgraded by one person, and Babette got to start earning points with her family.

Victor Feng invited Eve out to talk about her loss at the Diving Pelican, but it was Family Time still so Eve declined. Bianca reached Motor level 8. Their needs were tanking, so everyone headed back home. When they arrived home, Eve bought the last size perk they needed to get everyone into the Swift Family Club. Which is good because there are only 2 points left currently! The only one that showed up for her to add was Enzo. I'll add Benjamin when I play their household, which is next. Eve had slipped in a mud puddle apparently, so headed for the shower. Aeric headed to bed. Nathalie headed to bed. Bianca wrote in her journal. Babette got some shepherd's pie. Beatrice went dancing to the stereo.

After her shower, Eve headed into the kitchen to make some dinner. Beatrice finished dancing and headed upstairs to play with her blocks. Bianca finished writing in her journal and started on her homework. Neither of them has started any of their need to-dos yet. Babette went to write in her journal. Eve finished cooking and headed to her computer to start a fantasy book. Bianca completed her homework, then got on her computer upstairs to practice typing. Babette finished writing in her journal and headed to bed. Beatrice finished playing with her blocks, then went to look at a book. Eve finished her book and sold it to publisher at the mailbox. Then she headed inside to view a piece of art and then start editing her beauty product review video. Eve also hit the Rewards Store. She got Night Owl, Morning Sim, Mentor, Observant, Great Storyteller, Always Welcome and 2 Sleep Replacements. And she's the only one who could use the store yet.

Bianca reached Motor level 9. She also completed a milestone in Rambunctious Scamp. Bianca then used the toilet and headed to bed. Nathalie woke up and used the toilet. Aeric also woke up and headed downstairs to get some breakfast. Nathalie decided to cook something after washing her hands. Eve finished editing her video and uploaded it. And it is 6 am, time to switch! Next house is the Flex house!

And I think that's all for tonight as I am quite tired. Happy Simming!
    Swift

Flex Main House - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa (Swift) Flex, Bradley Flex, Bailey Flex

Got Benjamin and Bradley added to the Swift Family Club. Benjamin went to hire services. Alyssa played some chess. Bradley started his homework. Bailey got some breakfast. Benjamin hired a maid, gardener, and butler. Then Benjamin and Alyssa tried for baby, as it was time for the third nooboo. It's New Skill Day as well, so they got to work on those skills! The butler arrived, named Elyse Cain. Bradley finished his homework, comforted Cole and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Then I realized I had forgotten a step in my rush to play - putting away all the things that were taken out in the move! So I took a bit to do that. They completed the Positivity Posters once again and received $500. Put everything back in household inventory that couldn't be used, moved Alyssa's garden to the 4th floor and made that a partial greenhouse. Bradley went to fill the pet bowls. Cole already needed to be taken to the vet, so Benjamin took him. Cole has Blazing Tootsies, so we got the expensive treatment. Then Benjamin and Cole headed home. When they arrived home, Benjamin cooked some gourmet pet food. Alyssa headed upstairs to tend to her garden and harvest it. Bradley went back to filling the dog bowls. Bailey hugged her stuffed animal and played with her blocks.

Their royalty report was $2582. Their stuff carried over just fine. Bradley headed back upstairs to record a toy review video. Bradley reached Social level 6. Benjamin headed back into the kitchen to bake some oatmeal cookies for his daily task. A whole lot of cooking happens in this house! Benjamin reached Baking level 3. Alyssa started the process to wake up Patchy. Benjamin completed skill day! Bailey played SimShape on the toddler tablet. Benjamin reached Baking level 4. Benjamin made some cheesy bread to finish up his daily task. Bradley finished recording his toy review video and sat down to edit it.

Then my computer decided to be a butt and I had to restart it. Now I get to find out when I last saved lol. And apparently, the last time I saved was at the beginning of the day. *sigh* So now I get to do it ALL over again. Maybe some things will be different.

Benjamin and Alyssa tried for baby. Bradley entered a Rebellious phase. Bailey talked to her stuffed animal and then played with her blocks. Bradley grabbed some breakfast. Benjamin needs to take Cole to the vet. Alyssa attempted to potty train Bailey. Cole has Blazing Tootsies, which apparently the vet found funny. So Benjamin got the expensive treatment. Once Cole was treated, they both headed home. When they arrived back home, Benjamin went to go use the toilet. Alyssa headed upstairs to harvest and tend to her garden. Bradley went downstairs to fill the dog bowls. Bailey played SimShape on the toddler tablet. Their royalty report was $2848. Bradley headed upstairs to record a toy review video. Benjamin turned the thermostat to warmer and then made some gourmet pet food.

Now I'm off to rest and nap. Happy Simming!
    edited December 2019
    My Families Via PlumTree App

Genetacies

The Swifts
    The Drakes
    The Prestons - Currently Playing, just for fun.
    The Stones - Currently Playing

Occult Genetacies

The Cravens - Alien Genetacy
    The McCaigs - Vampire Genetacy
    The Nickersons - Mermaid Genetacy

Legacies

The Steeles - Ultimate Sim Legacy
    The Underwoods - Ultimate Sim Legacy - Currently Playing, just for fun.
    The Rhoades - Ultimate Sim Legacy - Currently Playing

Running out of room in my signature, plus I can be more organized here!
    Post edited by WildIrishBanshee on
    Swift

Flex Main House - Benjamin Flex, Alyssa Flex, Bradley Flex, Bailey Flex

Bradley reached Social level 6. Alyssa reached Gardening level 7. Benjamin finished the pet food and started on some oatmeal cookies. Benjamin reached Baking level 3. This completed Skill Day for Benjamin. Alyssa evolved her bell pepper bush to Excellent then started the process of waking up Patchy. Benjamin reached Baking level 4. He started on a cheesy bread next to finish up his daily task. Bradley finished his toy review video and sat down to edit it. Benjamin reached Baking level 5. He also finished his daily task so he got to watch some World Culture Network. Bradley acquired the Media Production skill.

Alyssa had received a couple of seeds, one from Patchy and another from a seed packet, so she planted them. Bradley reached Media Production level 2. Bradley also completed Skill Day. Alyssa finished up in the garden and headed downstairs to cook some pet food. Benjamin gave Ratchet some attention. Bradley finished editing his video and uploaded it. Then he replied to comments on it. Benjamin became Friends with Ratchet. Bradley gained 125 followers for a total of 250. Benjamin headed off to work. Bradley found $25 searching pockets of the only dirty clothes in the house, then put them in the washer.

Bailey reached Thinking level 5. She stopped playing SimShape. Bradley turned on the washer. Alyssa cooked some gourmet pet food. Bradley headed upstairs to tell Alyssa an unbelievable story while she cooked the pet food. Bailey played Draw With Llama on the toddler tablet. Bradley reached Social level 7. Bailey got hungry, so she headed downstairs to get some dinner. Alyssa read a book to Bradley for his aspiration. After, Alyssa changed into her formal and headed to Studio PBP for the Accolades. She arrived and sat down. Bjorn was the host this time around. Alyssa won an Accolade for best book. Alyssa chatted with Octavia Bailey. Alyssa was getting more and more exhausted as the night wore on, so as soon as the ceremony was finished she headed home.

As soon as Alyssa arrived home, she sent a happy text to Benjamin to let him know that she had won an Accolade, then she headed up to bed. Bradley moved the laundry from the washer to the dryer and started the dryer. Bailey was getting tired so she headed to bed. Benjamin came home from work with $468. Then he headed into the kitchen to knock out his daily task. Bradley went to go play in a leaf pile. Benjamin reached Baking level 6. Cole alerted me to someone knocking on the door - Aeric was standing on the porch. So after finishing up his baking, Benjamin went to invite Aeric in. The two chatted for a bit to get to know each other again. Then Benjamin got back to work on his daily task. Bradley came home as he needed to get some sleep before school.

Bailey woke up from a nightmare, so she went to share the love with Uncle Aeric. Then she asked him to play. Benjamin had to bake one more thing for his daily task. Bailey played Draw With Llama on the toddler tablet after playing with Uncle Aeric. All that baking made Benjamin hungry, so he grabbed some breakfast. Aeric set the table. Benjamin headed to bed after eating. Alyssa woke up, used the toilet and headed downstairs for some breakfast. Alyssa became Friends with Ratchet. Bradley woke up and sent a happy text to Bianca. Then he headed downstairs to put away the laundry before school. Alyssa became Friends with Cole. Alyssa added to her Simstagram story and updated social media. Alyssa gained 12 followers for a total of 525. Bradley headed off to school. Alyssa gained 24 followers for a total of 549. Then she hit the shower.

Benjamin became Friends with Cole. Bailey headed back to bed. Alyssa is expecting! She found out after her shower, then went outside to rake leaves. Fortunately, this is the last of the kiddos for this household! We apparently didn't need the gardener's services today. Alyssa received a partnership offer of any video. Then she took Ratchet on a short walk. Their royalty report was $2645. Benjamin woke up and practiced his speech in the mirror. Benjamin reached Charisma level 5. And we randomly got a welcome wagon over 24 hours after we moved in. Mkay game, if you say so. Benjamin headed downstairs to invite Nathalie, Aeric, and Angela in. Oh, and Eve too - she couldn't make it on the porch.

The ghost of Adam tried to get back into the Swift Family Club, but Alyssa denied him. Ghosts need to rest in peace lol. Benjamin chatted with Nathalie for a bit. Angela joined the conversation so Benjamin got to know her too. Alyssa finally got home with Ratchet and went over to tell Eve the big news. Janine Prather is Benjamin and Alyssa's maid too. Alyssa gave her mom a key to their house. Eve and Alyssa became Good friends. Benjamin used the toilet then Alyssa came and told him the big news. This made Benjamin happy, and then Benjamin went to cheer up Cole. Alyssa decided to share the big news with Aeric next.

Benjamin chatted with Eve for a bit before he had to leave for work. Alyssa called Enzo up on the phone to chat. Bradley came home from school with a school project. He wanted to make a friend so he got on the phone with Bianca. Benjamin headed to work. Bradley got off the phone and headed inside to get to know his grandma. The welcome wagon event ended. Alyssa went to record a cheerful vlog for her partnership offer. Bradley invited Babette over - Bianca wasn't an option, and he needs to make friends with both anyway. Babette showed up and Bradley called her over. They chatted for a bit, and Bradley cheered her up, then they played Voidcritters. Alyssa finished her video and sat down to edit it. Bradley lost the Voidcritter battle, but they played make-believe right after.

Bradley got hungry, so he headed down to the kitchen to get some dinner. Alyssa finished editing her video and uploaded it. She received $100 for it. Then she headed upstairs in an attempt to potty train Bailey. Aeric invited Alyssa to Bear Night at the bar - she's pregnant silly. She naturally declined. Babette took off and headed home. Bailey reached Potty level 2. Bradley reacted to his first snow. Aeric then decided to invite Alyssa out to a party at the Chalet. She declined again. Bradley started his homework. Alyssa and Bailey chatted for a bit. Bradley finished his homework and started working on his school project. Bradley reached Mental level 7.

Bailey played Draw With Llama on the toddler tablet. Alyssa gave Cole some attention then headed to the bathroom. When she was done, she headed to the kitchen to grab some dinner. Cole started barking at Caleb Vatore, who was on the porch. Benjamin came home with $1401 and a promotion to Pastry Chef. Caleb was still on the porch, so Benjamin introduced himself. Or tried to, but Caleb wasn't having it. So Benjamin headed inside to watch some TV to get his fun up. Alyssa finished eating and went to help Bradley with his school project as it was getting late. Alyssa acquired the Rocket Science skill. Bailey reached Imagination level 4.

Once Benjamin got his fun up, it was back into the kitchen for him so that he could complete his daily task. Bailey got hungry, so came downstairs to get dinner. Bradley reached Mental level 8. Alyssa reached Rocket Science level 2. Bradley finished his school project and headed for the bathroom. Alyssa headed upstairs to harvest the garden. Benjamin finished baking his first thing and started the second. Benjamin reached Baking level 7. Bradley headed to bed once he was done in the bathroom. Benjamin got hungry, so paused his baking to eat some dinner. Alyssa evolved her strawberry bush to Excellent. Alyssa evolved her lily flower to Nice. Alyssa evolved her money tree to Magnificient. Bailey finished eating and went upstairs to play with her blocks.

Alyssa finished harvesting her plants, and checked Patchy for seeds...she got growfruit! She planted it immediately, watered it, then went to collect honey and deal with the bees. Benjamin finished eating, then headed back into the kitchen to bake one last thing for his daily task. Alyssa finished up with the bees and headed downstairs to get some sleep. Benjamin sat down at his computer to start making a mobile app. He also turned the stereo onto the New Age station. Bradley woke up and decided to start some laundry. He found $19 searching the pockets of the clothes in his hamper and took them downstairs to the washer. Then he started the washer.

Bradley chatted with Benjamin for a bit, then it was time to head off to school. Elyse went up to keep Bailey company while she played on the toddler tablet. Alyssa woke up and I swear, everyone who could be in a club wanted to start a gathering! Alyssa sent a playful text to her niece Bianca. Then she headed downstairs to write some jokes. Alyssa entered her second trimester. After writing some jokes, Alyssa called up Octavia to chat a bit. Their royalty report was $2705. GeekCon is also in town. Alyssa started to write a children's book. Like everything else, it is aptly named Children's Book #1. Being creative ends up making it hard to keep track of things later lol.

Benjamin reached Programming level 10. Enzo invited Alyssa to GeekCon, so she brought Benjamin with her. It will give Enzo and Benjamin a chance to get to know each other better as well. When they arrived, Benjamin went over to chat with Enzo. The outing goal is to buy the festival t-shirt, so Alyssa headed off to the vendor to take care of that. Benjamin and Alyssa both participated in Hackathon. Alyssa acquired the Programming skill. Benjamin completed Hackathon with a 92%. Then he tried the Ultimate Gaming Test. Alyssa reached Programming level 2. Alyssa finished the Hackathon with a 19%. Benjamin failed the Ultimate Gaming Test with a score of 30. Then he headed to the bathroom. Alyssa decided to try the Ultimate Gaming Test herself. Alyssa reached Video Gaming level 6. Alyssa also failed the Ultimate Gaming Test with a score of 46. Benjamin headed to space in the rocket. Benjamin won first place of the Hackathon. He received $500 and the Immersion Bend computer. Alyssa had to use the bathroom. Benjamin acquired the Rocket Science skill and reached Rocket Science level 2. Alyssa got a job offer as a Lead Detective, Secret Agent level 5, but declined it. Alyssa then went to order some food. Benjamin found an Unidentified Fruit Object during his time in space. Landing safely, Benjamin then decided to go observe the sky for a bit while Alyssa ate. They headed home once the event was over.

And that seems like a good stopping place. My computer did it again! I really need a new one. *sigh* I'm not that good with hardware, but I think I have a loose wire somewhere. Hope my game finished saving beforehand, or I will have lost playtime again today. Either way, I'm heading off to bed. Got to get up early tomorrow. Happy Simming!
    Well, didn't lose any play time, so there is that.

Swift

Benjamin went back to making his mobile app. Alyssa got the mail. Bradley started his homework for the day. Bailey played Draw With Llama on the toddler tablet. Alyssa got some fan mail and wanted to buy a treadmill, so she did. Then she headed inside to start writing a workout guide. Bradley finished his homework and headed over to the video station to record a confident vlog. Benjamin stopped working on his mobile app to give Cole a lecture about eating sim food. Though how it got on the floor is a mystery. Naturally, that platter of food was not any good anymore, so Benjamin cleaned it up. Then Benjamin headed for bed.

Alyssa finished her workout guide, Workout Guide #1, and it was a bestseller. So she held onto that one and resumed her children's book. Bradley reached Social level 8. Again, Aeric with the bar invites - this time it's Alien's Night. She's pregnant, dude! Bradley finished recording his confident vlog and headed for the shower. Angela asked Alyssa if she could give one of her friends Alyssa's number. Sure, no worries. Alyssa finished her children's book and sent it off to the publisher. Bradley got out of the shower and went to give Cole some attention. Alyssa went to practice speaking in the mirror. Bradley headed back to the video station to edit his video. Bailey ate some dinner then headed to bed.

Eve waltzed in at some point, not sure when. Bradley finished editing his video and uploaded it. Then he promoted old videos to get some new views on them. He then headed upstairs to talk to the stuffed animal. Then he went to play a game of chess with Eve. Benjamin woke up and headed for the shower. Bradley got to know Eve a little bit as they sat there chatting after their game was over. Benjamin decided to read a book to Bradley - in the nursery. Bradley literally got there for the last second of the book. Bradley finished the first tier of Whiz Kid finally. When the book was finished, Bradley headed to bed to get some sleep for school. Benjamin headed downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast.

And I think I'm going to take a bit of a break - starting to get a bit of a headache from the computer.
    Found out Outlander is on Netflix - and was binge watching until the wee hours. Oops.

Swift

Benjamin finished eating, cleaned up his plate and a few other odds and ends. Alyssa reached Charisma level 10. Benjamin gave Ratchet a bath. Bradley woke up and started getting ready for school.

Then I got busy and ended up going to bed for the night. And after a long morning, now I'm taking a nap. Just hasn't been my week for Sims lol.
    Found a bug, new or old, not sure - but it's new to me. All of my library placed lots have disappeared, leaving only a marker to show that they were even there at all. And replacing them sometimes leads to never-ending building screens.

Took a nap and figured out a bit of a workaround. Though new lots being placed on empty lots are still giving me the never-ending building screen. *sigh* I have to take extra steps to place a lot from my library at least, and from my testing, it appears to be gallery lots as well. But I haven't tested extensively. I just want to play!

Once I finally got everything situated, I moved Danielle into my boxy classic in Newcrest - same empty template house as everyone else. She can't really grow in the house she was in over in Oasis Springs.

And after all that, I ran out of time to play! Happy Simming!
    Earned myself a little bit of playtime by getting things done before it was time for a nap. So I get to play a bit before I rest! Work first, then playtime lol. Too bad I can't keep the game up while I play, but I have so much open that it slows down everything after a while. But, it does prevent me from playing when I should be working!

Steele

Steele Main House - Danielle Steele

Anywho, she moved into my good ole boxy classic again cause it hadn't saved right the first time. Now she is where she belongs, ready to take on the world! And eventually, have a family. I did add a fourth floor for her, so she could have more lawn space AND a garden. Kind of digging the whole indoor garden thing. Then I had to get everything out of inventory that she kept, both house and personal. Then I had to build up the furnishings, and I'm not quite done, but it is most definitely time for my nap. We're getting there though!

We'll see what kind of trouble we can get into after work. Happy Simming!
    Got some more work done like a good girl, but somehow ended up wicked exhausted, even with a nap. Made it to quitting time and then spent the next 2 hours doing more work-related tasks. But now I'm going to focus on getting some playing in, cause I really need to balance work and fun - work can easily take over my life! Need to get to bed fairly early tonight, but I still have some time to play.

Steele

Still have some setting up to do, so got to it real fast. Then Danielle headed upstairs to her new garden area to plant the lemon that she had in her inventory. She then watered the plants that needed to be watered, including her new lemon tree, and headed off to school. She earned $3211 in royalties, and naturally, it being Tuesday, GeekCon is in town. When Danielle came home from school, she was in an angry mood swing and was rather enraged. She had invited Yuki over after school as well. Danielle checked the mail that had come in while she was at school, then started scribbling in her journal. When she had finished, she turned the thermostat to cooler and then headed to the kitchen to cook herself some flaming spaghetti for dinner. She ate the whole dish, no matter how much fire came out of her mouth. Then she headed for the bathroom to use the toilet and take a cold shower.

That cold shower was the last thing Danielle needed to get over her mood swing, thank goodness. Yuki was on the computer, and Danielle barely knew her, so Danielle headed over to chat with her for a bit. After chatting with Yuki, and getting some Empathy from various socials, Danielle reclaimed her computer so she could play Sims Forever and get her fun up. Then Yuki decided to smash Danielle's work in progress school project! That made Yuki happy but gave Danielle a sad moodlet. Now that her needs and mood was up, Danielle opened the fan mail she had received earlier - can we be friends? xdxd. Then Danielle started her homework, disappointed that she will need to start over on her school project.

Yuki took off right as Danielle was finishing up her homework. Danielle then looked for a job, as her current Fast Food job wasn't showing any hours for her to work, and she was trying to avoid the Responsibility hit that quitting created. But unfortunately, Fast Food wouldn't show up until she quit, naturally - it's a good thing Responsibility is easy to come by! There, she's back in it but has lost her performance AND took a Responsibility hit. Obviously, I could cheat it back, but where's the fun in that? Besides, no cheating is the rule, even though it was probably EA's screwup when they changed the part-time jobs. It's only a small setback in the scheme of things.

Danielle headed over to her ruined project to start over. Naturally, she chose to work carefully. She reached Handiness level 5 while working on her project. Now I just need to get her to start upgrading things! She then headed up to bed to get a bit of sleep before school, even though her energy was pretty high. She woke up around 6:30 am.

And unfortunately, it's my bedtime, as I have a lot to do tomorrow outside the house and work and all that fun stuff. Happy Simming!
    Going to try to squeeze in some playtime before I finally get to take a nap! Been a long morning/afternoon with appointments.

Steele

Danielle headed downstairs to work carefully on her project some more. She really wanted to get it done, and even delayed leaving for school, but in the end, she had more work than she could finish, so she headed off to school. Her royalty today was $2935. While Danielle was at school, I made a few cosmetic changes to the house, mostly just adding a set of railings that were forgotten and changing some fencing. Can sometimes be "fun" finding a railing and fence that matches - or at least LOOKS like it might. Personally, I think BB should have "works best with/goes with" tags or go back to making collections that all work together. Then I'd know where to go for a similar style if I want it.

Malcolm texted Danielle while she was at school to congratulate her on her "new" job. Hey, whatever makes the relationship go up! Summer Holiday also texted a congratulation about the job. Danielle came home inspired, and she had taken the smart road and left her friends to fend for themselves, as they weren't invited over tonight. Danielle is too close to being finished with the project to have someone smash it again. Danielle headed upstairs to the 4th floor to harvest and tend to her garden, as one of her wants was to harvest a plant.

And that is where I end things for now and go take a nap, as I am dozing off here! Happy Simming!
    Time for more fun and games!

Steele

Danielle happily harvested her plants, then got the one-hour warning for work. She weeded, watered and sprayed for bugs, then headed off to work. She'll need to take care of the bees upon her return. Danielle came home with $64 and headed straight to the bathroom to use the toilet. After taking care of her bladder need, she called Baylee Mann and chatted for a bit. She needs more friends that aren't a Landgraab lol. Then she headed upstairs to the garden to take care of the bees. She got hungry, so when she finished with the bees she headed downstairs to make herself some chicken saltimbocca for dinner. Danielle reached Gourmet Cooking level 3.

Danielle ate dinner, then cleaned up the plates from earlier and her dinner. Then she finally started on her homework. As soon as she finished her homework, she headed to bed to get some sleep before school. Danielle woke up just before school and sent Malcolm a happy text. Then she headed off to school. Danielle received a partnership offer while she was at school - any video or a Neighborhood Footage video. Her royalty for the day was $2990. Danielle came home from school with low fun so she tried analyzing a book. That took up her time until her shift at work. She came home from work with $64. She came home hungry and wanting to make a gourmet meal, so she headed to the kitchen to make herself some herb-crusted salmon.

After she finished her dinner, she cleaned up her plate and headed to the bathroom. After finishing up in there, it was homework time. Poor girl is probably sick to death of homework at this point, but she must continue! Got the notification that Danielle's spotlight was fading about the same time I realized that she hadn't done anything for fame recently. So Danielle finished her homework and updated both her social media and her Simstagram. She gained 28 and 12 followers respectively, for a new total of 3090. The white drone was sent out to capture neighborhood footage for her partnership offer. While waiting for the drone to come back, she promoted her old videos to any new subscribers who hadn't seen them yet. Then she went to work on her school project. Which she finally got to finish, and received the extra credit for.

The drone came back with the needed footage, so Danielle transferred it to the video station. After that, Danielle sat down to edit the footage. She also purchased some electronic upgrade parts so she could do some upgrades to her drones. And before she could finish editing her footage, the video station broke, so she started repairing it. She received 3 common upgrade parts from repairing the video station. She's going to need coffee today me thinks! She took care of the trash and started a stream of her editing the rest of her video. She also splurged on the studio box lights. Currently, writing and videos are her livelihoods after all! Danielle gained 175 followers for a total of 3265.

It's Night on the Town today - which means Danielle can escape for some free food at any point today. And you know what, it's Friday - she's going to take the day off! Danielle finished editing the footage and started the upload process. She received another 175 followers from her stream, for a total of 3440. The video uploaded just fine and she received $150 for it, then she ended the stream. Danielle took a vacation day from school, grabbed Malcolm and the two of them headed for the beach. Danielle tried combing for seashells and got a moodlet about a baby turtle. Malcolm just poofed. Oh well. Of course, Danielle's fans are everywhere, but she loves them. Since it was a warm day, and she was having zero luck with the combing for seashells, she took a nice swim. Of course, one of her fans decided to freak out and pass out right next to Danielle - making for quite the funny sight.

Fan-Passes-Out-B-Lister.png

She then headed to the other beach to check it out and do some fishing. She could use a shower as well, guess swimming in the ocean doesn't help - or maybe it was her rummaging in that trash bin.

And this is where I must leave you, as I'm dozing off again. Happy Simming!
    A bit of playtime before bed. Can't stay up too late, as I have to go out in the morning in a last-minute thing for my Dad. I hate last-minute stuff.

Steele

Danielle may find it difficult to fish on the beach, but she is giving it the old college try. She caught a neon angelfish! She also reached Fishing level 3, which should make it easier for her to fish, and allows her to use traps in the ocean. Her royalty for the day was $2876. She also caught a mahi mahi. Her last fish was a perch, then she had to head home as her hygiene was in the red. As soon as Danielle got home she headed for the bathroom to hit the shower. After her shower, she upgraded the white drone by adding a lithium battery. Then she went into the kitchen to make some coffee, as her energy was starting to drop. And there is some music driving me batty in-game...not sure where on earth it's coming from. Not sure if it's loading screen music or build/buy because I have it set low, and I really don't want to turn it up lol.

Danielle got a text asking for a generous donation, so naturally, she gave one. Danielle finished her cup of coffee and put it in the dishwasher before heading out to the bar in Sulani, as she hadn't been there yet. There really wasn't much going on at that bar, though she did find a vending machine that allowed her to purchase the new harvestables, some fishing books, and a couple of traps that I for one am not sure how to use yet lol. Then she headed home. When she arrived home, she took a vacation day from work. She has other things to do, including going on a date with Malcolm to celebrate Night on the Town! Then it was straight upstairs to harvest and tend to her garden. The Spice Festival is in town, so that might mess with my plans as well.

Malcolm did invite her out, but to a Talent Showcase - she doesn't feel ready for one yet. After doing most of her gardening, Danielle invited Malcolm out on a date to Villa Bovine. Danielle earned $64 on her day off. They both ordered the Pitch Black tea and the rack of lamb for dinner. Danielle was forced to socialize with the next table if she wanted to talk to Malcolm, which annoyed her a bit. But she still chatted and flirted with him, he was after all her boyfriend. Danielle headed to the bathroom before the food came. Not much before, but she did try! She also completed the Night on the Town tradition. Alexander Goth stole Malcolm's meal, the little brat!

Danielle reached Charisma level 5 chatting with Malcolm. And on the plus side, they did get through most of their date before the paparazzi found them. Danielle and Malcolm became BFFs and exchanged promise rings before the date ended. Naturally, it was a gold date. Then they both headed for home. Danielle got home and headed to bed, having had a great holiday and date.

And on that note, I need to head to bed. The morning will come quick. Happy Simming!
    Finally, I can relax with my sims!

Steele

Apparently, the game really likes to skip ahead when I close it, as it is now 6:45 am and Danielle is awake. So she headed downstairs to write a children's book. While she was writing, Danielle decided to enter a rebellious phase. She finished her book and it ended up being a bestseller! Which is great, because she has to write three of them for her aspiration. She then went to get the mail, as some had been delivered. She received a piece of fan mail that said, "Grateful for you <3." Since she was confident, she went in to write a motivational book. Her royalty for the day was $2725. She finished her motivational book, which also turned out to be a bestseller, and started a fantasy book.

She finished her fantasy book, which came out excellent, and headed to the mailbox to publish it. Then she headed upstairs to harvest, plant and tend to her garden and bees. She received a text from Baylee Mann about how Danielle had recently given to a charity and how Bailey wished more people were as generous. First time ever seeing that one! Danielle got up to being able to Collect Swarm with one of her bee boxes, did so and sent them for a gift - they brought her back a DJ Candy. Then she had to head off to work. She did manage to get her inventory cleaned out beforehand though.

Danielle came home with $64. She sent a happy text to Baylee Mann, then headed inside to cook herself some fish tacos for dinner. Her plan was interrupted by Lilith inviting her to go sing karaoke, and Danielle figured what the hey and said yes. Sadly, they get to the Waterside Warble and it's...gone. Just a blank lot. *sigh* So she cancels the event and heads home. And now I get to go fix it if I can. Finally got it fixed, and Danielle headed to the kitchen to make herself those fish tacos. While she ate her fish tacos, I took advantage and started working on her kitchen - it needs to be finished up badly. As she was eating, Danielle decided to see what was available for clubs. She joined Garden Gnomes and founded Bestselling Author. Man, I wish I could use aspirations as a filter! Hmm, wonder if there is a mod for that?

Haven't found one, and it is, unfortunately, time for bed. Got to get my beauty sleep! Happy Simming!
    Things keep interrupting my playing time! Just had to set up the boyfriend with a freelance project, which ended up being more involved than originally thought. But I got it done! Still, it's a good thing it's Friday night!

Steele

Danielle went back to finishing her meal that I had rudely interrupted. She cleaned up her plate, then headed to the bathroom to use the toilet. Then she upgraded the white drone with reliable components. After that, she called and chatted with Baylee Mann for a bit. Then it was time to upgrade the blue drone since she uses these all the time. Before she started, she powered up the white drone and recorded herself upgrading the blue one. She added a lithium battery and reliable components. She ended the video and went to play her guitar for some fun. She practiced for a bit then started a gathering of Bestselling Author. And the Willow Creek Archive disappeared on her. So I fixed it. I may have to move her to a new save...

There was a thunderstorm going on in Willow Creek, so they all rushed inside. Danielle started writing a nonfiction book while everyone else in her club figured out what they were doing. Danielle received a partnership offer - any video, or a Fishing video. Danielle finished her nonfiction book and headed home. She had a book to publish, after all, and some members had already left due to work. When she arrived home, she immediately sold the nonfiction book to a publisher. She headed inside to practice pickup lines in the bathroom mirror. Her royalty was $3004. Haven't really been working on her character values, mostly due to frustration. Should do that if this poor girl ever wants to grow up!

And I think this is where I'm going to leave you. Didn't get nearly as much playing in as I wanted. Happy Simming!
    Steele

It was time for Danielle to tend to her garden, so she stopped practicing her pickup lines and headed upstairs to bond with her bees, as both boxes were irritated. First though, Danielle had to collect honey from one of the boxes as it was full. She collected a swarm and sent that out for a gift, then bonded with her bees, trying to calm them down. Danielle got a Nitelite from her bees. She received a text from Malcolm congratulating her on becoming friends with Baylee Mann and she finally got the first bee box calm. She went over to her second box and collected swarm, also sending it out for a gift, then bonding with the bees. She received a Firaxium from the bees.

Her second box of bees became calm, and she called work to take a vacation day - it is the Accolades tonight, after all. She started harvesting her garden. Baylee Mann asked if she could give out Danielle's number to a friend, and Danielle said yes. She finished harvesting and fertilized her two trees with some strawberries she was just going to sell anyway. She then headed downstairs for a nap before the Accolades. When she woke up, she changed into her formal and headed out to Studio PBP. And it's an empty lot, 🐸🐸🐸🐸? Definitely going to try a new save with her, this is freaking ridiculous.

Apparently, Geeta was the friend, as Danielle got a text while listening to the host at the Accolades. She chatted with Thorne Bailey for a bit while other sims got their awards. She made it a useful conversation, helping Thorne with his bad relationship with his wife Octavia. When the ceremony was over, Danielle headed home. She was coming home empty-handed, but hey, one never knows when an Accolade will be won. She would have stuck around a bit, but there usually isn't any point - and besides, she's starving. When Danielle arrived home she headed into the kitchen to make herself a high energy protein plate. She reached Cooking level 8. She ate and then headed to bed as it was late and she had school in the morning. She paid her weekly bills of $859 and I decided to move her to a new save.

Hopefully, it will be less glitchy! And hopefully, I don't have to do this for ALL my saves. I shall return once I get her settled in her new home.
    edited July 2019
    Got all my library lots placed and all that, and got her more or less settled in. Picked up all the loose inventory items, and summoned the most important sims. Danielle ended up reaching Pristine reputation while I was fixing her relationships!

Steele

Danielle chatted with Octavia Moon for a bit. She got some info about the Goldfish from Octavia and added it to her notebook. After chatting with Octavia, she hugged Nancy and then headed to the computer to write a poetry book.

*Took a nap*

Nancy chatted with Danielle a bit while she worked on her poetry book. Danielle also received a text asking her if she would donate to charity, which she naturally did. Malcolm decided to be a tool and act all fanboyesque. Danielle finished her poetry book and became Best Friends with Nancy. Then she targeted Malcolm to get them back to where they were. They had their first kiss, became boyfriend and girlfriend and exchanged promise rings before Malcolm decided to take off. Don't blame him, Nancy had her nose in the whole thing! Nancy and Octavia left right after as well. Danielle headed upstairs to tend to her garden.

Danielle evolved her chrysanthemum plant to Nice quality. She needs to restart her relationship with her bees as well. She bonded with them after watering her garden. She had a few things to plant, which added a new bee box and she also decided it was time for Patchy. After bonding with all the bees and planting the new plants, she started on waking up Patchy. She figured Patchy and a gardener would be a big help, as her garden is getting bigger and bigger. She reached max friendship and woke up Patchy. Checking him for seeds, she got pears out of him and enlarged her garden yet again with more bee boxes and another tree box.

Danielle planted the pear and watered it. Octavia texted to wish people were as generous as Danielle since she had donated to charity. She finished her garden chores, hired a gardener and sat down to write a screenplay. Danielle reached Writing level 8. She finished her screenplay and then headed for the mailbox, as she hadn't received any royalties today. She repurchased the addons for the video station, then started a confident vlog as she wanted to make a video. She recorded her video and then she purchased a violin and an easel. She's aiming for the Never Weary Trait, so she tries to complete as many whims and milestones as possible. The milestones at least are required for her! She needs a little less than 2k points for it.

Danielle headed out collecting, something she keeps forgetting to do - but finishing the collections is part of her family's goals. She got a few collectibles and headed home for something to eat. Since it was late and she had school in the morning, she got a plate of leftovers. Taco casserole in fact. She ate, cleaned up her plate - and then autonomously started writing in her journal. I didn't even know they could do that lol. Since Emotional Control still needs some work, I let it be. She didn't write long, but it helped. Danielle's inventory got cleaned out, and then she headed for bed to get some sleep before school.

Danielle woke up a little after 6 am, and called up Octavia Moon to chat. When that was finished, she sent Malcolm a happy text and updated her social media. She gained 28 followers, for a new total of 3468. Then she practiced her pickup lines until it was time to head off to school. While she was at school the gardener showed up, Suzanna Yazzie, and then left for her next client. She got a partnership offer - any video or a Beauty Review video. She also received $499 in royalties. And that was just the two books she had published yesterday. Danielle came home with Malcolm and a school project - and an enraged mood swing! She didn't meet anyone, though I had that turned on for her. The first task, however, is to get rid of this mood swing.

Danielle headed inside to journal. When finished, she decided to record a ranting vlog, in case one was ever needed. The Humor and Hijinks Festival is in town as well. Danielle finished her video and headed to the mirror to calm down. Finally, she was calm enough to get things taken care of. She donated her previous school project to a fan. Malcolm left before she could talk to him. She pulled her new school project out of inventory and then started her homework. Malcolm asked her on a date to Hogan's Burger Bar, which she reluctantly declined. She just has a lot to do right now. Maybe I should stop being such a hard taskmaster with her - I mean, aging is OFF for Pete's sake, so it's not like she doesn't have time! But sims only have so many hours in a day too.

Danielle finished her homework, then headed into the kitchen to make herself a garden salad for dinner as she was hungry. She ate, and when she finished eating she had earned the Refined Palate quirk. She then headed upstairs to harvest her garden. She evolved her lemon tree to Nice and applied a mite treatment to one of her bee boxes before headed back downstairs to get some rest before school. Once again, she was awake a little after 6 am. She wanted to read a vampire book, so she got her copy of Encyclopedia Vampirica Vol 1 out and started reading. Annd she never got to do her beauty review video - oops. Danielle reached Vampire Lore level 5. She took a shower and headed off to school. Her royalty came to $649 today. Suzanne cost Danielle $230.

Danielle came home tense from a bad test, so hit her journal for a bit. After getting some of her stress out, Danielle had to use the toilet quite desperately. She finished up in the bathroom and then started her homework. After a time, Danielle finished her homework and went to cook herself some pasta primavera for dinner.

And that's where I leave you, as I'm getting majorly sleepy. Just going to eat something and go directly to bed. Happy Simming! <3
    Up way too early this morning - and far earlier than I needed to be. Not a big fan of that, since it means having to fight off sleep longer before I can nap.

Steele

Danielle ate her dinner, cleaned up her plate and a bowl from earlier then headed upstairs to harvest her garden. There are also some very unhappy bees to take care of. Danielle reached Gardening level 6 while harvesting. She started tending to her bee boxes, emptying them of honey, dispensing mite treatment and bonding with the bees. Danielle finished up and headed downstairs to get some sleep before school. She woke up just before 7 am, and today is the Lottery, but as a teen, Danielle doesn't participate. Since she had a bit of time before school, Danielle got started on her school project. Danielle acquired the Rocket Science skill.

Danielle headed off to school, and the mail was delivered. Hopefully, Danielle meets some new people today. She met Sofia! Her royalty for the day was $559. Danielle also met Luna. Suzanna charged her $171. Danielle came home from school in a very tense mood as she had yet another mood swing. Kinda can't wait till I'm out of the teen years, honestly. Danielle pulled out her journal and went to go write in it. She has to work tonight too, which will eat into her time some. Danielle's Emotional Control is in range to earn the Emotional Control trait. Three down, two more to go! After she finished writing in her journal, Danielle went to try to calm down in the mirror before work. She managed to get rid of her mood swing and head off to work.

Danielle was promoted to Fry Cook and brought home $389. At least now she has Sundays off! Danielle checked the mail that she didn't get to earlier and received another fan letter. It said "love love love love love love you!! You lookin like a million bucks!! <3 I love your unique fashion." Danielle grabbed some leftovers from the fridge so she could get her stuff done. For once, the no need decay traits are actually going to be useful! She ate dinner, cleaned up her plate and started on her homework. Danielle finished her homework and played some Sims Forever to get her fun up. Then she headed upstairs to harvest her plants. She took care of her plants and one of her bee boxes, then headed downstairs for a little bit of sleep before school.

Danielle woke up and headed off to school. While there, she received a partnership offer - any video or an angry video. Good thing we recorded that ranting video! Her royalty was $531. Suzanna charged her $230 when Danielle got home. Danielle checked the mail as soon as she got home and she had received another fan letter! It simply said, "Grateful for you. <3" How sweet. Danielle started her homework right there in front of the mailbox. Reading assignment, perhaps? Danielle wanted a pool, as all my sims do, so she got one - complete with the ability to jump in and a few lounge chairs to relax in.

My game crashed shortly thereafter, but I had saved before it did. Hopefully, that save will still be there when I go back in-game. Either way, it's nap time for me, I'm done in! Happy Simming! <3
    Okay, so I checked after my nap, and the save was good to go. And I think I know why the game crashed, though of course, I am no expert.

Steele

Danielle worked on her homework before work. She got about halfway through it before having to leave for work. Got a warning that Danielle's spotlight is fading, and we can't let that happen! Danielle came home from work with $72 and added to her Simstagram story as soon as she got home. She gained 12 followers for a total of 3480. Caleb Vatore was at her door when she got home, so she introduced herself. They chatted for a bit, but there really wasn't much to be gained from the conversation, and Danielle had plenty waiting for her to do, so she said goodbye.

Danielle headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Then she headed into the kitchen to grab some leftovers from the fridge, but Nancy invited her to the Ruins instead. So she went, as she needs to meet new people and do some fun stuff once in a great while. When they arrived, Danielle chatted with Nancy for a bit. She got to reknow her, and since there weren't any options to help her character values, she did some skill-based socials with her. Then she headed off to order caviar crackers from the bar. It was also an opportunity to get to know Lilith, as she was manning the bar then. She chatted with Lilith, introduced herself to Brytani Cho and chatted with her and other people entered and left the conversation.

Since she had to replace her autographs, she asked Brytani for one and Brytani said yes. Next up was Holly Alto. And naturally, it started raining. Holly gave her the requested autograph, then Danielle ran off to find a bathroom of some sort. Fortunately, a bush was found. Danielle headed back to the dance party and introduced herself to Anaya Jang, who often has issues with her husband and apparently, they have been having issues. So naturally, Danielle talked to her about it and Anaya agreed to talk to Baako when she had the chance. As soon as the event was over, Danielle headed home.

When she arrived home, she took a vacation day from school. She has things she needs to do, and she needs the time to do them. She then updated her social media profile, receiving 28 new followers for a new total of 3508. She headed inside to edit her angry vlog. She finished editing it and uploaded it for $150. She then replied to comments that had already come in, sold Patchy's painting for $195 and headed into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast. Danielle gained 175 followers from replying to comments, for a new total of 3683. She chose some fruit salad for breakfast.

After eating, Danielle cleaned up her bowl and went to play Sims Forever to get her fun back up. Her royalty for the day was $818. Danielle got her fun up and headed back to her homework. Suzanna only charged her $89 today. Danielle finished her homework and invited Brytani Cho to come hang out as Danielle had whims for her or that required another person. Danielle and Brytani chatted on the porch for a while, fulfilling Danielle's whims and getting to know one another. Then Brytani headed inside and Danielle called Sophia Bjergsen. They chatted for a bit, and then Danielle went inside to talk to Brytani some more before taking a vacation day from work and heading upstairs for a nap. Brytani took off while Danielle was napping. The Spice Festival is in town and Holly Alto has a friend interested in Danielle's number.

She woke up and headed upstairs to her garden to harvest. Danielle evolved her sage bush to Excellent quality, and I'm pretty sure all her bees are enraged currently. So after she harvested, she worked on calming down her bees. Most if not all of them were full of honey as well. It seems Catarina Lynx was Holly Alto's friend. Danielle collected a swarm and sent it off for a gift. Danielle earned $72 on her day off. The bees found Danielle a Phozone. Danielle checked Patchy's pockets for seeds before heading to the next bee box, and received growfruit - thank goodness! Another tree box was purchased and Danielle planted a growfruit and used the rest to fertilize her trees. Then it was back to the bee boxes!

Danielle collected another swarm and received a Hematite. MCCC married off Katrina Caliente and Marcus Flex...should get some interesting offspring out of that one. These mites are insane, she keeps having to go back to previous boxes to give them mite treatments and soothe them. She evolved her coconut tree to Nice quality. Poor girl needs some sleep! At least she's getting plenty of swarms, as another one gives her a Chaz McFreely. The one after that brought her an Ol' Gabby. She got to check Patchy's pockets again and she got Christmas rose this time. Another swarm gave her Punium.

She planted the Christmas rose and watered it. Poor girl really needs another person around lol. Another swarm gave her Obtainium. Her last for now gave her Heavy Metal. Poor dear's energy was in the red, so she just double-checked that none of the other boxes had mites again, checked Patchy's pockets for seeds one last time (receiving a flirty magic bean), and then headed to bed. Good thing it's Saturday! Her inventory got a good clean out as well. Danielle woke up and headed for the bathroom to use the toilet. Then she made herself breakfast. She decided on pancakes this morning. She ate, cleaned up her plate and her energy was still low, something must have woke her up (probably me in build/buy) so off to bed she went! Her royalty for the day was $725.

And I'm heading off for the night. Feeling quite under the weather atm. Happy Simming! <3