Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @KevinL5275, @MamaSimTee - my condolences on the losses of your furbabies.

Having four of them, I just hope ours live for a long while.

Having had numerous dogs and cats throughout the years each one left an indelible mark on my heart and it hurts to let them go.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt Episode 42 is now available for you to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/Thzo8c0trqk

This is tying up a lot of loose ends that needed to be done before the 30 grandchildren began arriving.

In this episode you will see the dancing and eating of cake at the end of the weddings of Constance to Chris and Kendall to Karen.

EatingWeddingCake.jpg

They stay in The Great Southern Land for a few extra days because Chris and Karen both had hugely valuable wishes to have a baby. Chris just wanted a baby and that was worth 4,500 lifetime happiness points. Karen had that same wish plus another wish that was granted on the birth of the baby. It was worth 7,500 lifetime happiness points for her. I don't remember what she'd wished for but the wish was completed and she got the points when the baby was born.

I expected the babies to be delivered at different times but we had a co-ordinated session of labouring sims. I was a bit concerned with the game crashing when they both started at the same time but the game coped.

KarenAndConstanceInLabour.jpg

After the births everyone travelled back to Cake Island.

Kendall and Karen went to live in their new house and we had a walkthrough to see their décor.

MadeOverHouse.jpg

Chris and Constance stayed at Gerri's place until Chris made his Plumbot, Cindy. Then they moved to their own home which is a copy of Kendall's house. Joni got a copy of this house too. We only get to see through one version of this house though. There was too much happening in this video to be wandering around in everyone's house. The three houses are much the same. Just some of the décor is different and Kendall and Karen have the most décor in their house.

Clara stayed in Gerri's house until she finished reading her books - recipes and fishing bait books. Then she moved out to her own little cupcake house. She's next door to Cameron. Clara, Bruce, Lucy and Cameron are all imaginary friends made real. Cameron, Lucy and Bruce all wanted, and got, to plant forbidden fruit and ended up with Plant Sim babies.

In this current episode Lucy and Bruce were waiting for their forbidden fruit to be ready to harvest. It was planted in a previous episode. Lucy already had a Plant Sim daughter.

Eating-Lucindas-Birthday-Cake.jpg

Lucy had a wish to have a birthday party for Lucinda. We enjoy the party down in Gerri's basement. Lucinda became a toddler and completed all of her toddler training. She has only 2 more toddler skill books to complete reading in the next episode and she'll have done all of her toddler training.

Forbidden-Fruit-Growing.jpg

Eventually the forbidden fruit was ready to harvest. Bruce picked his first and then Lucy picked hers. Once the Forbidden Fruit had been harvested Bruce moved out to his own Little Cupcake House.

Gerri, Klaus, Lucy, Lucinda and Louise are all living at Gerri's place. They will be the active household for the rest of this series.

Episode 43

I'm having a bit of an issue with making 15 sims pregnant at the same time. I'll persevere. See what happens. Luckily I saved as with a new name before starting the pollination of everyone. If it doesn't work for me I'll have to start again and spread them out a bit. I just want to get it completed in the next episode.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    edited January 2022
    Life in Aurora Skies - Pt. 2

Donny & Lisa: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?
    Lisa: Tell me that you felt that shaking that just happened.
    Donny: I just felt that same shaking that you felt.
    Lisa: Did that ever happen when you used to visit here?
    Donny: No, never.
    Lisa: Has your aunt ever told you about any shaking that goes on here?
    Donny: No and I do believe that she would of if it ever did. Let's go outside and see what the heck happened.
    Lisa: Okay, you led the way.
    Donny & Lisa: What he heck is that in our yard?
    Donny: Don't come too close to it as we don't know what it is and if it's safe to be next to.
    Lisa: Then why are you getting too close to it?
    Donny: Because I'm the man and I'm suppose to protect you. Understand rubber band?
    Lisa: Yes, whatever you say babe.
    ZttkkAMl.jpg

Lisa: Whatever you do, don't touch anything on it that might make it come to life or something.
    Donny: I don't see any switches or buttons on it, so I'll say that we're safe from whatever it is.
    wE0SM4Xl.jpg

Lisa yelling: Well you must had touched something as it just lit all up and sending out electricity every where.
    Donny: But I swear I didn't touch anything. I just swiped my foot over it and boom, it came to life.
    Lisa: Yeah sure whatever. Things just doesn't come to life by swiping your foot over it, so therefore you must had touch a hidden button.
    5gMul0bl.jpg

Emit Relevart: Actually it did come to life when your boyfriend swiped his foot over it.
    Donny & Lisa: Who are you and where did you come from?
    Emit: I'm Emit Relevart and you are Donny Lorde and Lisa Dawnlight. I come from a place in the future call Oasis Landing.
    flkXQL5l.jpg
    AXWXm9Sl.jpg

Donny: And how do you know who we are?
    Emit: Because I've read about you in this book called the Almanac of Time.
    Donny: The Almanac of Time?
    Emit: Yes, the Almanac of Time. It's a book about life events that took place in the past or I should say in your present timeline which is my past.
    Lisa: So you're saying that this book tells us what we've done or going to do soon.
    Emit: Sorta of. The almanac of time has three tabs: the Events tab, the Descendants tab, and the Legacy Statues tab. The Events tab shows you 3 different outcomes for the future depending on how you treat your world.
    Lisa: What do you mean by how we treat our world?
    Emit: What I mean by that is whether you keep your world looking clean or dirty. Like when you either clean your house or don't clean your house. A clean house will look all sparkly and clean and livable while a dirty house will look disgusting and nasty to the point that no one wants to live there. A clean house equals an utopian future whereas a dirty house equals a dystopian future but only on a grander scale.
    Lisa: So you're saying that if we keep the world looking clean and sparkly then the future will look the one in the picture that's all colorful?
    Emit: Yes, exactly like what's in the picture.
    Lisa: And if we let this world get all filthy and dirty then it will look like the dark picture in on the events page! Wow, that's a lot to take in. And how do make sure that doesn't happen besides keeping the world clean? I mean just to 2 of us can't do it alone, now can we?
    Emit: Well first off, you need to visit the future as it is in my timeline and then one of you will either need to get to level 1 in Advanced Technology or do a set of opportunities that will decide the outcome of the future. But in order to trigger those opportunities, you have to visit the future first like I said earlier and then you come home and click on which future you want to see to get the opportunities to pop up. The opportunities will tell you what you need to do to set the future in motion and once all of the opportunities are completed, then you can visit that future whenever you feel like.
    Lisa: And what if we visit the future now and like the way it looks now?
    Emit: Well if you like that way the future looks when you come to visit, then you don't need to do anything that will trigger the opportunities for the 2 events to happen.
    Lisa: Well that's cool then.
    SsoOmfNl.jpg
    00tBHC1l.jpg

Emit: The Descendants tab shows you your descendants and their family members as well as their net worth. And the Legacy Statues tab shows you 5 legacy statues that one can strive for. But as it's getting late and I'm getting tired, I really need to fix my time portal, I can explain about the other 2 tabs if and when you can to visit with me in the future. So Lisa, I was wondering if you can help me out with my time portal?
    Lisa: I don't know anything about time portals to be working on them as this is the first time that I have ever seen one.
    Emit: I don't need you to help me work on it but I do need you to search your yard for 5 power cells that I need to use for my portal so that I can get back to my timeline. Without those power cells, I'm stuck here in the past, er I mean the present. So can you help me?
    Lisa: Sure I can Mr. Relevart. Just tell me what these power cells look like and I will go in search for them for you.
    Emit: You can call Emit and here is what the power cells look like.
    VfSxW8Rl.jpg

Donny: While Lisa was searching for the power cells for Mr. Relevart, er I mean Emit, he went and started scanning our area to see how eco-friendly it was here. But while he was doing that, I snuck up on him and pelted him with a water balloon getting him all wet. But he told me that he was expecting that from me anyhow.
    Pn6y71il.jpg
    qTnElJMl.jpg
    wZY64Rel.jpg

Lisa: Here you go Mr. Relevart, er I mean Emit. I tried looking for ones that wasn't too broken up but it was nearly impossible to find any that wasn't cracked or too badly damaged. So if those don't work, I can search for more if you need me to.
    Emit: Thank you Lisa. These will do fine since everything inside still looks intact. You did a good job finding ones that look this good.
    Lisa: You're welcome Emit.
    foOz3CNl.jpg

Emit: Now if you excuse, I really need to get to work on fixing my time portal so that I can go home to Oasis Landing. I really hope that the 2 of you will come and visit me sometime as I had fun today talking to you and getting to know the 2 of you.
    Donny: Well we can't make any promises to come and visit but we will try one of these days since we just moved into the house and need to decide what we are going to do with our lives.
    Emit: Trust me when I say that you 2 will do very well for yourselves providing that neither one of you will veer off your paths to greatness. Now I can't talk anymore as I really do need to work on my time portal. So I will see you 2 later.
    Donny & Lisa: Bye Emit. Have a safe trip going back home.
    l43cWRIl.jpg
    XI1EVrql.jpg

Donny: So after seeing our strange visitor off, we went back into the house and sat down to watch TV.

Lisa What the heck just happen Donny? Have you ever seen or heard anything like that before?
    Donny: No I have never seen or heard of anything like that. It's like it was a scene from the movie 'Back to the Future' except Doc didn't want anyone to know that he was from the future and told Marty to also keep quiet about it. But this guy who looks eerily like Doc was all for letting us know what the future holds or could hold depending on how we live.
    Lisa: Do you think that we've just been greeted by the neighbors who decided to play a prank on us being that we are 2 completely strangers to Aurora Skies and they just decided to see what we would do?
    Donny: I wouldn't think that the residents of Aurora Skies would do anything like. Could they? I mean it's been years since I last saw some of the neighbors that was my Aunt's friends but I would imagine that most of them have passed on as well unless their kids are still living here in the area. But whatever happen was just too weird.
    Lisa: You got that right, it's just weird. Maybe this was just a dream and when we wake up in the morning, that strange time portal will be gone forever.
    Donny: Well if you don't mind, I'm going to watch the fishing channel if that's okay by you?
    Lisa: Just as long as I get to watch the cooking channel after your fishing show goes off. Deal?
    Donny: Deal.
    jq2Jwefl.jpg
    e7XRwcjl.jpg

Donny: Hmmm, that looks quite interesting on what he's doing.
    Lisa: Yes does. Oh no, there goes my stomach rumbling, I guess it's time to get something to eat now. How does a salad sound to you?
    yzrrYmFl.jpg

Donny: Sounds good enough to me. Make sure you put some eggs in it as well as you know I love having eggs in my salads. And don't forget my Italian Dressing as well.
    Lisa: Okay, I'll put some sliced up eggs in the salad. I just hope that I have unpacked my gas mask for later so that I don't have to smell you later.
    Donny: Hey!!! Are you saying that I stink after I eat eggs? You know you eat eggs as well, so you will be stinking afterwards as well. So I'm glad that I already unpacked my gas mask already.
    Lisa: You're too funny Donny.
    Donny: Well you started it first.
    8WPgjeYl.jpg
    v8ZYGGZl.jpg
    Qc2lIEkl.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

AURORA SKIES
    Albin and Pauline had a go at karaoke.
    51832644840_ae106d2c20_h.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Brandontaylor Oh...nice. Congrats to Rain and Dwight! Well, hopefully it wasn't the lobster. :grin:
    Thanks. She really is beautiful.

@emorrill Thanks for all the comments! :heart:
    hehe, it's not like I'm styling my hair. Just choppin' off excess. If I wore it short I wouldn't dream of cutting it myself. I wear it in a ponytail and clipped on top of my head when I work so it's out of the way.
    The horn is not cc. It's the way I colored it. I wanted Orion to be very black and EA color would not do it. Luckily I found the mod that gave him that awesome jet black coat.

That is Coco's Logan! Good catch! :grin:
    Andy came from the same friend that made Rafe :love: for me. He is a very handy dude and I knew SI needed a handy sim. Guess who Alaric is made from? Go back and look closely at him. :heart: You can find him quicker on my thread in creative corner. I titled it Harmony Island.
    I meant to tell you the top didn't crash my game. I love how it looks. I've still got a few more tops to check but that one is a keeper for sure. It's sexy and demure at the same time. See pics below for that hair you gave me the link.

@GraceyManor I kinda have a feeling I will be using that top alot. :heart:
    Congrats on getting your stuff organized. I'm gonna be asking who and where more often. :grin: Lately, I just haven't had time to explore. I try to look at TSR and MTS every week and one of the bloggers that showcases new stuff. Most of the new stuff on TSR is too smexy. I much prefer cute, comfy everyday type stuff, or adding to my medieval/fantasy stash. I have lots of smexy stuff I've downloaded over the years and pretty happy with most of it. Wish there was more guy stuff though.

@Karritz I guess that is one way YouTube makes money to support free channels for folks. You don't have to pay for your channel, do you?
    I'm happy to see they grandchildren are on the way...well hopefully. :grin:
    You are pollinating them rather than letting them have some fun? :open_mouth:

@Sprottenham LOL at Agathi trespassing on the crime scene. She was lucky!
    Sad about Oda's family, but, if you do the crime you have to do the time when your caught.
    Glad to see all the kiddo's are having a much better life now.

@CravenLestat She's awesome. See pics below.

@ZhakiraP You mean Regan? Thank you! :heart:
    Cute karaoke picture.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. :heart:

@lisasc360 Lovely seeing you playing sims 3 again. :heart:
    Lisa and Donny are so cute together.

@Nikkei_Simmer I hope you are able to find a job soon. Lots of them down here in the south where it is toasty warm and when it is cold it isn't like that kinda of freaking cold you get up there. We still wear our flip flops. :grin:

This is Regan again, except as a blond. Forgive the tacky room behind her. I plunked her in one of the EA houses in Hidden Springs. My eyes started bleeding from the room, but I was in too much pain (haha, too lazy) to fix it! I really need to set up a photography background like @Emily4331, or a cool room like @CravenLestat does for each of his ladies, but again...so much to do, so little time. :wink:

@CravenLestat sent me the Cazy hair and said to try it on her as a blond. (I hope this is the right one. I have several Cazy hairs and this is the only one that didn't look familiar. :grin:)
    51831913928_7dd658d109_o.jpg

I like her as a blond, so I tried this short hair that @emorrill gave me the link for. oh, yes! I have a feeling she is the kinda gal that would look good with a bag over her head.
    51832530315_d86737afca_o.jpg

Well, this was the closest I could come to a bag. I don't think she likes it. She kinda rolled her eyes at me. :flushed: I think I like her best as a redhead and I think I know who I hope she will pair with.
    51831887301_3dd831004c_o.jpg
  • Options

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 Lovely seeing you playing sims 3 again. :heart:
    Lisa and Donny are so cute together.
    Thank you... :)
    I just take what my hubby and I do which keeps things fun for us in our marriage. He likes to make me laugh every chance he gets... <3
  • Options
    @bekkasan I know. YouTube made it harder to monetise and then I suppose their income got reduced so they decided to change things a bit.

About the pollination thing, I want to get the series done. None of them live in a household I control. Over the past real life 12 month s or so about 4 babies have been born without me assisting the process. They are all free to have as much fun as they like without my interference. My challenge at the moment is to see if I can get 30 babies born in one episode.

I have Gerri's household active. If I activate any other households to let the occupants have a little fun then, my research reveals I will guarantee failure of the attempt to get the badge.

I did give Gerri a chance to have a little fun though. After she becomes a grandmother 30 times over she apparently needs to have another baby herself for the badge to trigger. It'll be interesting to see what actually happens. She currently seems to be making progress with that without having any encouragement from me other than putting temptation in her home.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I did my very first youtube video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-lew5_isA[/spoile]
    I'm very shy so I was rather nervous, but I hope I get better as I go along.
  • Options
    So upset my pc updated is it’s graphic card and now my game is so laggy
  • Options
    Life in Aurora Skies - Pt. 3

Lisa: How's your salad taste Donny?
    Donny: It taste great. And the eggs are done all the way through.
    Lisa: What are you saying about my eggs? Are you trying to tell me that I don't cook my hard-boiled eggs all the way through?
    Donny: Well the yolk is all the same color and doesn't look wet on the inside. Of course you do know that I'm only joking with you as I know that you do know how to cook eggs. But I do remember a time when you didn't let the eggs boil long enough in the water for them to cook thoroughly and the yolks were still runny on the inside.
    Lisa: Well it didn't sound like you were kidding ;) but thank you for telling me that I did a good job on them. And yes, I remember that too because you wouldn't shut up about them for days afterwards as you kept teasing me about it.
    Donny: You're welcome... :) And I tease you because you're so adorable when you blush and try to defend yourself from me... ;)
    IkqU4xNl.jpg

Donny: If feels so great being back in this house and not in that dark and cold apartment that we were renting from the Bridgeport real estate company as they didn't do too well on keeping the water pipes from leaking and fixing the cracked windows and such that made it miserable to live in there.
    Lisa: I agree with you, it's nice to be back in a house with a yard that we can have privacy in. Of course when we looked at the apartment, it was the only one that we could afford to rent at the time since we didn't have a lot of money to be spending on rent and buying groceries every month. Plus it was hard getting a job in Bridgeport because of having to work some hours after dark which would had meant that we would be coming home when most of the vampires was out and about.
    Donny: Yes, I agree that we couldn't find a better place to live in over there. And yes, I agree that it was hard getting a decent job there that only had daytime work hours unless you got a job at the school, but even the teachers have to work past dark on some days.
    Lisa: Yup, that's for sure Donny.
    6kuZ8wRl.jpg

Donny: It will be nice to be able to finally have a small garden so that we can have fresh vegetables once we get settled in and all.
    Lisa: It sure will be nice to finally be able to do that as well as other things such as going out at night for our date nights instead of being date days. And just maybe we will be able to stay at the seasonal festivals until closing instead of trying to hurry home before it gets too dark outside.
    Donny: You're right that we can finally have proper date nights and staying at the festivals longer. I remember the festivals that they had here during the Summer vacations that my parents and I would do here.
    MAkdKAIl.jpg

Lisa: And it's so nice to be able to have water that doesn't look all dirty and such which never really cleaned our dishes up.
    Donny: And especially when we take bathes and showers as well. I still felt all dirty and funky after taking showers in that nasty looking shower. Remember sometimes we would leave the apartment just to go to the gym to use their showers since they had cleaner water than the apartment did?
    Lisa: Oh yes I do. I hated going out feeling all dirty and all. I was worried about people thinking that I stink or something and that I don't take bathes or showers to clean up.
    Donny: I know the feeling.
    HP5T55Sl.jpg

Lisa: Hey Donny, can you put away the leftover salad for me?
    Donny: Sure thing sweetie. This refrigerator is older than we are. We should really look into getting a new one soon as I don't think that food will stay fresh in this one for very long.
    Lisa: I was thinking the same thing when I was getting the food out of it to fix our salad with. It has a musty smell to it doesn't it?
    Donny: Yeah it does.
    bmlDw1ll.jpg

Donny: Well now that the dishes are cleaned up and the leftovers put away, let's see what's in this university bucket that was left out on our porch earlier today, okay?
    Lisa: Sure thing babe. I see a university banner, t-shirt and 2 aptitude test.
    Donny: Well let's take the test to see what majors we might do well in. Here's one for me and one for you.
    Lisa: Thanks Donny. Good luck on yours.
    Donny: You as well.
    o6n01Lwl.jpg
    UVZSBaVl.jpg

Donny: Well I didn't get any credit awards towards my test. And my highest scores are 183 which are both in Technology and Physical Education. How's your scores Lisa?
    1TdCWQMl.jpg

Lisa: I got a 266 in Science & Medicine and Fine Arts which gives me my credit awards for both of them.
    Donny: Congrats Lisa. But of course you were always the smarter one out of the both of us, so it doesn't come as a surprise that you would score higher on your test.
    Lisa: Thank you Donny. You're smart as well.
    Donny: But not as smart as you though. But then that's why I love you so much because you're smarter for the both of us.
    uE4dAOkl.jpg

Donny: Well I'm getting tired now, so I'm going to use the bathroom and then I'm going to bed. We're enroll in classes tomorrow when we get up. Love you Lisa <3
    Lisa: Okay Donny. I'll be in there shortly as I want to read for a little bit. Love you as well <3
    Donny: See, that's why you're smarter than me because you're a bookworm and I just don't have time to read as it's just too much like work in my opinion.
    Lisa: Well you know that once we get into school that you will need to read the books that they assign to us, right?
    Donny: Yes I do know that. Okay goodnight sweetie and don't stay up too late.
    Lisa: Goodnight babe and I won't, I promise.
    Soli6t6l.jpg
    hEhjGQ7l.jpg
    gc270Yil.jpg

Donny: I got up sometime after 1am in the morning and took me a nice hot shower in a nice clean bathtub. Boy I feel so clean now. So much better than that nasty shower in our old beat up apartment.
    MuHWaNel.jpg

Donny: Then I was getting hungry, so I grabbed me a bowl of cereal to eat as I didn't want to dirty up too many dishes. So nice to be able to eat in a place not loaded with roaches and whatever else was living in the apartment with us.
    SItGc8Cl.jpg

Donny: Lisa was sleeping so well in our brand new bed that she was snoring up a storm which was one of the reasons why I had to get up. But joking aside, it's great to see her sleeping so well as it was hard sleeping in the apartment every night not knowing if someone or something will break the door down and try to kill us since the doors in that apartment weren't very sturdy so we had to prop stuff next to the door in hopes that no one can get through it.
    ZfSxF43l.jpg

Donny: And Lisa was right about the water being much cleaner here than at the apartment. Plus you can barely hear it running when it's turned on. The dishes do look much cleaner now than they every did. What a relief that we got away from there when we did. Don't get me wrong, I'm sad that my Aunt died for us to get this house. I much would had rather moved to Aurora Skies and had brought our own home once we had the money for it and for my Aunt to still be alive for us to visit but it didn't happen that way. Life can be pretty cruel at times.
    FFq0pikl.jpg

Donny: After washing my bowl and spoon up, I dug out our High School diplomas and hung them up over the bookcase for us and anyone else to look at. I really think that this move was good for us, being able to have privacy and not hear noisy neighbors banging about their apartments and playing loud music at all hours of the night. The noise made for restless, sleepless nights for both of us unless if one or both of us used earplugs which wasn't an every night thing since we needed to listen for anyone trying to break down our door.
    TAxJTxkl.jpg

Donny: After making sure that the diplomas were hung right, I brought in our desks and put them together so that I could put out laptops on them for us to use. After doing that, I had to move the TV, couch and the area rug over so that there was some room between the desks and the couch.
    p55lYmPl.jpg
    e8Jv0pdl.jpg

Our house at nighttime.
    8LXg7mfl.jpg

And a picture of the waterfalls.
    knn2aFol.jpg
  • Options
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Final day of their honeymoon, they decided to go windsurfing along the island.

Screenshot-16.jpg

Screenshot-31.jpg
    And then sunbathed on the beach

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Rachel is apparently fascinated by her feet.XD

few months later...

Screenshot-116.jpg
    Rachel: I'm not feeling so well.:(

Screenshot-117.jpg
    William: Uh...Jeffrey what is this?
    Jeffrey: Spaghetti and Cabbage..
    William: WHY?
    Jeffrey: Sorry sir, but Miss Rachel had a craving..
    William: ....That's so weird.
    Rachel: I can't help it.XD I craved spaghetti and cabbage.
    Jeffrey: Why Cabbage?
    Rachel: I really don't know why...Don't judge
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Hey guys, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year :smile:

The last time I played I finally got to test @CravenLestat's Jungle Ruins. My sim almost died! Although I kind of wanted her to get turned but she was too strong anyway :lol:
    TS3-W-2021-12-12-14-20-41-00.png
  • Options
    @bekkasan yes it was Reagan, me and names :p
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz Oh wow, I didn't realize you couldn't move from one family to another to complete the challenge. But, I guess it makes sense that it would change the count if you switched families. That's a bummer, but at least MC is a big help without having to move around. Good luck, I hope they all get preggers and deliver promptly.
    I tried to do the ark challenge from pets (I think that is the name of the one your sim has to get two of each kind and include small animals too) and the sim that had the wish never got credit even with all the animals in the household. I found out later that you have to do it with a single sim rather than a sim in a family. I've never tried since though. I'm not much fond of just playing with one sim and I gave up on trying to play by life wishes.

@GraceyManor Congrats on making the video. I did listen to it for a little bit, gave you a thumbs up. I looked like you did a great job. I didn't finish it, but notice it is gone this morning.
    I guess when you come back from the honeymoon preggers it is a successful honeymoon. :grin: Congrats.

@lisasc360 Hope they enjoy going off to uni.

@coco Hi! Em and I were just talking about you and your handsome Logan. I put him in my new story and she recognized him!
    I hope you are doing well. It's nice to see you pop in. Miss ya!
    Jungle Ruins by @CravenLestat is extremely dangerous. I used it in my mermaid/cowboy story and yep, they almost died too. I had to tame it down when she opened it up as a tourist attraction/museum after it was discovered. Not good for business having the tourists get caught in traps and having to fight mummies.

@ZhakiraP Been there, done that. I remember @emorrill telling me I used the wrong name for Dedric throughout an entire chapter and he was my sim! . :open Now, when I do my final story update checks I look to see if all the names are proper too. :lol:

Mary story update hint! It might happen this weekend. Still working on the words and pictures and I know I won't have time today. Did I put too many fog emitters? LOL, I wanted a heavy fog and looks like I got it.
    51831526657_50866ddb2c_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    @bekkasan the first video series I did after I started The Isla Paradiso Bunch was Caroline and Friends. That started out with a single sim, Caroline. She had to complete the requirements for badges from the Island Paradise that could only be achieved by a single sim household. I'm still surprised I managed to keep her in a single sim household until she got all of those badges. There were a few of them. As soon as she only had a badge that didn't require a single sim household I started moving her friends in with her.

Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    @bekkasan
    That's because I reuploaded it, I noticed I forgot to turn off the music in game LOL
  • Options
    edited January 2022

MOONLIGHT FALLS
    Household update.
    (About 24 weeks into the game)
    I have posted all the households in my Moonlight Falls thread, keep a lookout for that if you enjoy family updates as much as I do :p
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/979329/moonlight-falls-legacies#latest

The Goth Household
    The family moved to Moonlight Falls from Sunset Valley. Since then Mortimer and Bella had two more children, Bartholomew and Joelle Goth. Joelle is a vampire like her parents, but Bartholomew is a strange sort. Mortimer can´t help to wonder if Bartholomew is really his. There is no family resemblance, and Mortimer´s children normally tend to take after Gunther appearance wise. But mostly, the child is acting strange. He grunts and claws at furniture.
    51832920542_9059978d2e_h.jpg

Wynn Harris Goth Household
    Cassandra got married to the eldest son of DeeDee and Malcolm Wynn Harris, Merlin. Both witches as Cassandra inherited her magic from Cornelia.
    51833862391_f98ba32d89_h.jpg

Morganthe/Van Gould Household
    Dante Morganthe and Emily Van Gould had a daughter. Elizabeth Van Gould. Dante and Emily are in a very on and off relationship, but always seem to find their way back to each other. Dante is an evil vampire and a master thief. It seems Elizabeth has inherited his evil trait. She might look innocent, but appearances can be deceiving. Moonlight Falls, be ware.
    51833862346_5a9e54aadd_h.jpg

Pok Household
    Janet and David Pok had a daughter, Ariane Pok, a vampire like her mother.
    51832919962_33d57b2b76_h.jpg

Durwood Caliente MacDuff Household
    (Left to right, Serena Durwood, Maria Durwood, Zach Durwood, Marcus Durwood, Jules MacDuff, Zoe MacDuff, Dave Caliente MacDuff, Camreon Durwood MacDuff).
    Old lady Caliente died and left it all to her great grandson, Dave. The only one of her grandchildren with the gift of Magic, and only because her granddaughter Zoe married Jules MacDuff and brought him in to the household to replenish the fading magical abilities of the Caliente Legacy. Dave is also the only descendant carrying the Caliente name, Dave Caliente MacDuff. His twin brother Cameron is named Durwood MacDuff. Zack and Maria had a son, Marcus. Zach had expected him to be the heir of Grandmother Calientes legacy, but since Maria doesn´t mind neither does Zach.
    51833976408_ec1937d027_k.jpg

Hoppcraft Household
    Since Alfred moved out due to his father not accepting the fact that Alfred is a fairy, the family had another son, Nicky. Just like their daughter Kasey, perfectly normal. All is well in the Hoppcraft household.
    51834597505_cc0e498fbc_h.jpg

Sumari/Varg household
    Hayley originally lived in the Supernatural wanna be household, with DeeDee and Malcolm. She was impregnated by a photographer the town had hired to take everyones family photos. She had twins and left them with DeeDee and Malcolm, joining the town workforce cleaning houses. Now she has been reunited with the Photographer and her children and they live together at the old Musgrave farm.
    51834216744_a00138fc98_h.jpg
    Post edited by ZhakiraP on
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Finally, a weekend again, which means more of my story coming soon!

@coco

* Waves*! We have missed you, hope to see you pop in
    more!

@Karritz

Their new home is amazing!

@bekkasan

Yay for more of Mary's story soon!

@ZhakiraP

Always love to see your family shots, need to bookmark your page
    to keep up with it! The goth shot is amazingly well done.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited January 2022
    I'm taking screenshots for my new chapter, but wanted to show a few shots of the characters
    time has passed about a year since the first season. I'm writing season two of my story now.

ippwzMT.jpg

Darlene Bunch

kERfJnl.jpg

Ethan Bunch

IpJ8N6q.jpg

Kaylynn Langerak and Irene funke

NGj89Q8.jpg

Mortimer Goth

rwi7iAL.jpg

Gwen's longer hairstyle

U2jn48g.jpg

Spencer Funke

I am changing their hair to longer or shorter, to show time has passed.

All for now
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 thank you. I think it looks a lot better in Cake Island than it did with its original décor. But that original décor was good in the worlds I've had it in previously. But I do like the brightness of the new version.
  • Options

Great updates everyone... :)

We're not even 1 month into the new year and there have been way too many stars passing away this month. The hubby gets up this morning and saw on his FB that Marvin Lee Aday a.k.a Meat Loaf had passed away. And then later on this morning, I had heard that Louie Anderson died as well.

Meat Loaf - Two out of Three Ain't Bad
    https://youtu.be/k5hWWe-ts2s
  • Options
    Here is my newly uploaded world overview.
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited January 2022
    @bekkasan Thanks, yeah, it was good that Agathi gave me the opportunity to include a little bit of fun into the update, so it didn't become all dreary. :P But I just couldn't let an incident like that go by without showing the consequences..

@ZhakiraP You got some really nice looking family shots. Haha, I like the Pok household, they look interesting.
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Still on my hiatus, got a lot of writing to catch up on. However I did finish a fanfiction yesterday, which was last updated four years ago, however I have three more fanfics I want to complete first, that and a rewrite of a very old story of mine I wrote on FFN back in 2009 are my main focus at the moment. I have already planned out a schedule of when the updates will be for finishing off the three remaining fanfics, and when the last five fanfics I have planned will be posted; however, I will be taking my time with the five fanfics I have planned, so now Sims 3 for a while
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :)

I know I have some posts to catch up on so I will do that when I take another break from my writing. :kissing_heart: It's been busy over here the past week, trying to get more stuff unpacked and feel more settled in our new home now that the holidays are over. 👍

Anyway, I have a little something I wanted to share with @Emily4331 (and the rest of you) ever since she showed off her newest DOAX Conversion: the sexy schoolgirl outfit. :) It gave me an idea, kind of a silly one, but I went with it anyway. :mrgreen: Because it's FUN!

Penny, the sweet and innocent schoolteacher, sporting the improper schoolgirl outfit. :lol::p

51837032199_cf7ce757b2_c.jpg
    (It was fun playing with colors on the outfit. :blush: )

I didn't get many good pictures unfortunately, most of the poses I had didn't go well with it, but these were my favorite of the bunch.

51837032374_7229dfaf42_c.jpg

51837413710_2113406210_c.jpg

51836681681_a866a8d87d_c.jpg

:blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top