Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member

Love the patterns @CravenLestat. I will go over and give you rec' and then I'll download them at a later date as I have been cheating on TS3 with TS4 at the moment. :blush:
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat Me if I ever met Bruce:
    patrick-blush.gif
    Love the sparkly pattern!

@Nikkei_Simmer She's lovely! And it's refreshing to see someone age gracefully. Too much botox these days. :(

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! :kissing_heart:
    Michael Sleep looks so sad. :cry: It's because you chose his brother over him. :(

@meerkattime Hi! :3 Thank you :heart:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer That is a lovely simself of your wife!
    Enjoying the story again!
    Ya know 4 years might be uni in the real world for most average people, but not in the sims. Give those two a break and accelerate the learning so they can woohoo already. :lol:

@Sleepstar Good luck to your team!
    Bummer about the injury. Hope it heals faster than anticipated. Got an aloe plant? The gel is good for burns

@GraceyManor Congrats on the pregnancy and twins! I'm enjoying the story.
    Shame Jimmy didn't get turned into a ghost. That might have been more exciting for them.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for commenting on the aliens and sunset pictures. :smiley:
    Hope all that lugging around doesn't hurt your back.
    Love the music. :heart: I think it is so awesome that his music is loved by all generations and his legacy in music lives on because of new listeners.
    Bella is beautiful as always.
    Bella should trust her heart, not worry about her Dad.

@imdragonit Thank you! I really like how the little village area is coming!

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments! :heart:
    I think it will be a good experience for Morty to raise those kids and I look forward to seeing how his and Venus kids will look.
    I actually remembered to take the lighting mod out this morning so I can test it with Rflong's choice. I'm babysitting the grand today so I may not get a chance to really look at it unless he takes a good nap. :grin:
    Love that Gunther and Cordelia still got it going on!
    Oh dear, good thing the boy knows how to cook!
    A little girl! Awesome!

@CravenLestat Sheree turned out very pretty! Good genetics.
    Beautiful shiny pattern!

@PalmArrow The resort looks like a nice place to vacation. Hopefully it will pick up soon and start making money for them.
    Congrats on the engagement and look forward to the wedding.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you for the comments on the SI pictures. :heart: I'm almost ready to start playing in it. I'm looking forward to it.
    Great pics from the bf challenge. I did go download that top too! :smiley: I have not added it to game yet though.
    I always love seeing your pictures of Bridgeport even though I don't really like playing in the world it sure can be beautiful.
    Looks like she has a few choices for the next boyfriend.
    Lots of gorgeous hot guys! It would be hard to pick just one!

@BlackSand Thank you for the comments. :smiley: I'm a little concerned as I made 5 members for the band and I'm not sure if the game bands can have 5 or only 4. Hopefully I can work it out no matter what. I'm not adverse to cheating. :grin:

@emorrill Will post pics of Skye and Shane in the bottom of this comment post. I have not actually done the werewolf changes that I like to do with my were's so they would look like the generic boy/girl weres.
    I've tried several of BrntWaffles and they are gorgeous but not necessarily what I want for that world. I just tried Uranesia with the no green sunrise, intense blue waters. I like it so far.
    I dunno if the alien skins can still be found. I've had them for a long time. If you decide you want to make aliens let me know.

@texxx78 Good luck with the challenge.

@Emily4331 Beautiful sim! Love her name.
    Glad to hear your Dad is doing well. My prayers are with you and your family.

This is a recent house I built in the future section for Supernatural Island. It has a pool on the backside, but I neglected to take a good picture of that side. Part of the pool is under the house and in the second picture Shane and Skye are looking over into the pool.
    51533180625_61846f7a63_o.jpg

51533180585_16ea40e315_o.jpg

Overview of the housing area. I built a small kids park since I didn't build stuff in the yards.
    51532503078_9da871e271_o.jpg

Shane and Skye tested the house for me. I'm not sure if she is keeping the hair as it is one that if the sim is in front of a window the hair looks funky. Those are a pain to keep on sims for picture taking. Her eyes are all glowing 'cause she likes that handsome Shane she is chatting with!
    51533180205_5e249a047e_o.jpg

Shane likes what he sees too! He's so handsome! :love:
    51533180190_0c5fc15eb2_o.jpg

Overview of the future shopping and a future lounge. The astronomy building is in the background.
    51531459332_e0cf80b42b_o.jpg

The members of the Fairy band tested the future lounge for me. They stand outside looking at the stars of some of the big name stars who got their star on the stage here. They hope someday to have a star placed outside this lounge.
    51533180325_d94fb83d71_o.jpg

Hmmm, the proprietor is not available to talk to them. Guess I need to check on that. I'm not sure how early in a band career than can get gigs.
    51532502743_24802f5fbf_o.jpg

Dean plays DJ for the others who dance and enjoy the tunes.
    51532977009_9eac84e435_o.jpg

They even agreed to sing Karaoke. It's a shame their karaoke voices are not as good as their singing voices.
    51532976899_c6013352ac_o.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

@CravenLestat

Thank-You-GIF-1.gif

Happy me! :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Laptop’s power is not charging. Could be two things

1) laptop charging receptacle is loose.
    2) battery is on its last legs and needless to say needs replacing if even possible.

Either way things have come to a screeching halt for now.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Sometimes using it while plugged in you still will be fine but

Try to put aluminum foil on the end to where it fits snug into your laptop it will not harm it

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @CravenLestat another very happy person...off to get that wonderful pattern :)
    @bekkasan Love that house build! All I can say is no wonder why she's got glowy eyes :D that is 1 cool game you've got going. ty I'm actually pretty happy for a change ( with my build )
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    Hi everyone! I would like to test the world Lucid Cove, made many years ago by Cink. I know it comes with bad cc :( . I saw for example your comment @emorrill in their blog (cinksims.blogspot.com/2013/10/lucid-cove-is-now-available.html). The last comment in the conversation says that Delphy's Custard would take care of the problem... Can anyone who knows anything about using the program confirm that the world is safe to install if I just uncheck those three objects coming with it and then click save?
    xHtoHBF.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @meerkattime I wish I could confirm, but it might work. :star:
    It's a very gorgeous island world and I was sad to uninstall it because of that awful Arezzo Bathroom counter; not realizing that DD's might fix it...
    (I never did see that reply comment. Thanks for letting me know about it. :) )

I say give it a try - in a test save - and let us know how it goes. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill Thanks for the reply <3 . I'm worried :confounded: . As you know I don't really use much third party content in my game, so I'm not sure if I manage to get rid of the world if it causes problems :( . My Launcher doesn't let me uninstall most of the things I've downloaded - it simply crashes while trying to browse through all my downloads there - well, I have all the store there so it's a lot of stuff installed. But basically, I prefer installing everything external to the game as package. files because I can't really uninstall what I add as Sims3.packs.

The world looks so beautiful, and I'd really like to use it, but... I'm not sure yet what to do.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @meerkattime
    It should it has for me.I forgot how to do it, but I've removed unwanted
    items from worlds before using custard
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @GraceyManor Thank you <3! It's too late for me to boot the game again tonight, but I'll just try it tomorrow and hope for the best :# . So, I don't have to use the "fix" section at all, but just uncheck the object files and save?
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2021
    @CravenLestat

I see, she was not a familiar sim to me so guess why I had not
    seen her around.

@Emily4331

Thank you, hehe she has 98 boyfriends to go through so he might be
    one of those someday if he would not work all the time :D .

@meerkattime

Thank you, hope you solved the world stuff.

@lisasc360

* waves*

@bekkasan

Thank you,
    love seeing the photos from your other world.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited September 2021
    @bekkasan I have an aloe plant. The wounds are healing but are a bit sore at the moment. They won the Derby, their next match is Saturday and then it's the break for the World Cup Qualifying rounds (They want the rounds done by December so they can start on the Play-offs). As for the Extension the telephone wire will be moved before the roof goes on. Once the roof is on it will be the interior work with the plumbing and the wiring, so hopefully within the next two months the Extension should be done. Which means no Internet for a few days
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Got today off, then do another 3 day weekend, one 8-4 and two 8-5's. I'll probably be on at least some after work, more than likely. We got our Scenic Drive going on this weekend, it's always the first and second weekend of October. It's basically all the towns in two different counties, and people set up campers where they sell their arts and crafts. Also, they set up yard sales and things like that. Like I said, I got to work so I can't go this year but it's nothing new to me, lol.

@Silverofdreams30 Great scenery pics! I really need to play a save in Bridgeport. It's been a while.
    She must have been really hungry, lol
    One down, more to go.
    Maybe Stella is staking her claim on Matthew Hamming. He was one of the first Bridgeport Sims I played.
    Great update!
    I think that's the first time I saw only three Sims at the eating contest.
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer I hope Torao is successful at obtaining his goals.
    That sounds like a nice plan, let Torao work in the lab, and Haruo does the gathering.
    I know little about the Baroque music, but I have heard of Handel and Bach.
    I don't really know a lot of the different bands out in the late 80's, but there were some great songs out then.
    The women had to make sure their men didn't fight, lol
    Great update!
    River looks much better than the paparazzo.
    Lynda Carter is a good actress, from what I've seen. Haven't really seen too many Wonder Woman episodes, but I do know she played Chloe Sullivan's mother in the Superman prequel, Smallville, played the president in Supergirl on the CW, and made an appearance in Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman 2. I've seen some people wished that she, Adam West, and Christopher Reeve would have made a movie together as their respective heroes.

@CravenLestat Another nice looking Sim!
    Wow, it really fixed that dress up!

@meerkattime You're welcome.
    I gotcha, I feel that way about some of my elders too.
    I hope so too.
    Yeah, as long as she stays there much longer. Not sure yet.
    I know. Luckily, it got in the wrong universe. Hopefully, this Bella won't get abducted.
    Thanks! She deserved it.
    Me too.
    Thanks for the comments!
    I don't know, she seemed to enjoy Zelda pretty well. Although, Dustin is the first to impregnate her. I think to be silly, Dustin's going to impregnate Zelda too. :naughty:

@imdragonit Thanks!

@Emily4331 Ruza is very pretty, great job!
    Sorry to hear about your dad, but glad surgery went well. And also about your cat.
    I'm a straight guy, and even I don't know what people see in Robert Pattinson. I never asked for him to be the new Batman either, I liked Bale and Affleck better. As for Bruce Campbell, don't know much about him except he played Elvis in a movie called Bubba Ho-Tep.

@Sleepstar Ouch, glad you are alright at least.

***More feedback to come, I didn't realize I was behind as far as I am. Anyway, here are a few more Elvis songs for your enjoyment.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqBdTn3_0Rw
    Jailhouse Rock was originally recorded by Elvis in 1957 for the movie of the same name. However, when Elvis made his comeback in 1968 (from the movies that is, he didn't appear on stage most of the 60's until then), he and his band changed some of those older songs up due to changing times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9179nS0o2sE
    This is a medley of three songs Elvis recorded back in the mid 1950's, with a new spin on them for the times. The medley consists of Heartbreak Hotel, Hound Dog, and All Shook Up. It's one of my favorite performances from the special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLDEhroSN_w
    And lastly, this song is called If I Can Dream. This song was the show stopping last song of the special. It takes quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s speech, and was recorded by Elvis two months after Dr. King's assassination. Elvis had wanted to go to King's funeral, but he didn't want to draw attention away from him, because Elvis always drew attention no matter where he went. When Elvis first heard this song, he is reported to have said, "I'm never going to sing another song I don't believe in. I'm never going to make another movie I don't believe in." However, Colonel Parker said it wasn't an Elvis type of song, but Elvis told him he was going to record it anyway, and the rest is history.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Got the pattern saved to download tonight.

@Emily4331 I'd be like that too if I met some of the famous people I want to meet. Several celebrities that I have a crush on, lol

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    Well, I kind of had some pain yesterday morning over it, but not so much today. However, being on my feet all day makes my legs hurt. After that bursitis, and the fact I injured my left knee several years ago, it takes its toll.
    Same here. It's because of people like you and my grandma, those that actually lived when he was around, that show us younger generations how great of an entertainer and singer Elvis was. My mom was only 6 when he died but she remembers it well.
    Bella has been fun to play so far.
    Yep, that's true. Actually, it is SP that never wants to set them up, but I decided to make it be Simis, lol
    Thanks for the comments!
    Awesome house!
    Yeah, some hair cc looks good in certain lighting, but not so much in other places.
    Looks like everyone was having some fun.
    I know, it would have been nice if they would have used the good voices for karaoke and singing.

@Nikkei_Simmer That stinks, I hated when I couldn't play due to charger or battery issues. Actually, the laptop I'm using right now doesn't have a working battery anymore, so I always have to have it on the charger.

***Not adding Elvis songs to this one, only doing three each day I do a lot of feedback. Will be done sharing those when I finish the playlist, but may share a song by somebody every once in a while, just for memories.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Luckily my younger son builds computers so he’s going to come over and take a look at it to see what’s wrong.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Bella Bachelor, continued

UO80eAz.jpg
    "One good thing good did come out of my divorce," Bella told Mortimer. "I had more time to study my textbooks, and I got a promotion." Mortimer was happy for his friend. "That's great! You deserve to be happy, Bella."

ft04UWD.jpg
    For supper, Bella bought her some hot wings. She didn't want to try the hot dog eating contest, but told Mortimer she'd watch him in it when she got done.

MADIFUp.jpg
    Several townies joined Mortimer in the hot dog eating contest. Bella cheered him on, but he was not the one who ended up winning. Surprisingly, it was Zelda Sekemoto who won.

gWIWnL3.jpg
    Bella congratulated Zelda, then went over to Mortimer. "You got pie on your face, Morty," she teased. "Still handsome as ever, though," Mortimer teased back. "That you are," she said flirtatiously. "Thanks, but I'm nowhere as se.xy as you." Zelda wasn't paying attention to the lovers beside her. "Think I'm allergic to blueberries," she said aloud. "Ach-choo!"

HZN2y4Z.jpg
    Bella and Mortimer were so caught up in the moment, and Bella surprised him by pulling him into an embrace. She then kissed him, much to Mortimer's surprise. They both were surprised by the sparks, they didn't know that no matter what universe, they were meant to be together.

BmYn6Vy.jpg
    At Bella's house, she and Mortimer spent some time in bed together. However, neither was ready for the next step, so they just cuddled on the bed instead.
  • Options
    The Goddard Family

YGNAPaI.jpg
    Misty Goddard was the first one up in the household, so she decided she'd surprise the family and cook breakfast. Misty had just recently graduated high school and was following in her father's footsteps at the police station. Her partner and friend, Bella Bachelor, were the best female cops on the force, along with their acquaintance, Kaylynn Langerak.

yL0ZaSf.jpg
    Misty was already eating when her brother, Terry, came downstairs to eat. "Hey sis," he said in greeting. "I see that Billy decided to eat with you." Misty turned around and looked at him. "Billy? Who's Billy?," she asked curiously. "You know Billy, he's sitting right beside you," Terry told her. Misty sighed. "You're insane," she told him. Terry didn't get mad, he just started laughing then said, "I know, Mom had me tested." Then he proceeded to get his breakfast.

MpZYepL.jpg
    Hank got up to eat his breakfast when he heard Misty cursing. "Dad, the dishwasher broke again!" she yelled. Hank sighed then went and grabbed his tools. Luckily, it was an easy fix and he started to mop the floor while Terry did dishes in the sink. They needed to make sure the house was cleaned for the festivities later.

oc0nXEV.jpg
    Today was to be the day that Hank and Pauline finally got married. They had always had an open relationship, but neither of them got serious about anyone but each other so they decided it was time. Misty was in the process of looking for a man, but not Damian Frio. "Here, sweet thing, I brought you some flowers," Misty looked at him with disgust, "Oh heck no, I wouldn't date you if you were the only available man left in Sunset Valley."

UZRcLbP.jpg
    Terry was dealing with the same thing. "Uh, no thanks, Kaylynn. You're too old for me, and I don't want to make VJ mad."

P9NutrD.jpg
    ogQWM3j.jpg
    Then it was time for Hank and Pauline to exchange their vows. They exchanged vows and rings, then it was time to pronounce them as Hank and Pauline Goddard. Both poured all their love into that first kiss as husband and wife.

3luc8IS.jpg
    However, Hank was back to his old ways shortly after. He and Kaylynn flirted, and nobody really got mad about it.

do9I6jE.jpg
    jnSj4wW.jpg
    Meanwhile, Misty was cursing Damian out. "You are trash, Damian Frio! I told you once, I'd never date someone like you!" Damian was starting to get mad. "You stupid llama, I don't see any other guys lining up for you," he said nastily. "Maybe it's because you're so ugly." Misty laughed, then turned the tables on him. "Oh yeah, if I'm so ugly, then why would you want to get with me, huh?"

pD221V9.jpg
    Hank and Terry chatted with each other about the wedding, and how Terry hoped to find a good woman himself. "You will, son. It'll happen when it's supposed to happen."

METVBx3.jpg
    Misty was in pursuit of love herself, especially after what Damian said. But Denny McGraw didn't want her, as he had his eye on someone else. "Sorry, Misty. I'm just not interested."

fMiUxSC.jpg
    She did, however, get friendly with her ex-boyfriend, Derek Wolff. He's a teenager, but it close to aging up so we shall see.

gGbRwzR.jpg
    oyC1am7.jpg
    As the Goddards went to eat supper, they ran into some members of the Steel family. Unfortunately, I chose to have them eat outside, and that's when the game decided it was time for rain.

***Not sure which save I'm playing tonight, but there will be more updates for this story later.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    My Adam and Eve Challenge:

As soon as Adam mastered his drums skill he could finally build a club. It is the first and, for now, the only community lot in town. Each sim can only contribute with one community lot so he's now only trying to complete his LTW, which is One Man Band. He's already level 10 in guitar and 9 in piano. He just became an elder so i think he'll do it. I play in normal lifespan.

With Eve i had a problem... she needed to master logic, charisma and alchemy to build a fortune van. She already mastered logic, but i can't master charisma at this stage. She already met all the npcs available but they aren't too many yet, considering there's only their house and the club in the world. Beginners mistake, i'm afraid. So she'll be an elder tomorrow but she doesn't have any possibility to contribute to the town...

Adam and Eve had 4 kids. I chose the heir, which in this generation will be the first born, Aurora, and i bought a house for the other kids. As soon as Aurora got a LTW, i moved the other kids to the new house (I had to make one of them an adult in cas and after moving them i made her a teen again). Story progression is working with them, they have grown and now they own a horse :) their houses are next to each other, so the family meets all the time...

Aurora has the photography collection LTW and while she's still a teen she has almost mastered the photography skill. With that skill she'll be able to build the chinese gardens.

Next generation will still be hard, cause there won't be any jobs or part times available in town yet.
    Let's see how it goes...
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Doing an overhaul of the stories I'm sharing here because I've got a new plan of what I would like to do. First of all, the original Langerak save is coming back, but with a twist. Then, the Sunset Valley Descendants story is ending, and will be replaced by a save that focuses on the families when Sunset Valley first starts up. I once had a save that I was posting here that didn't make it too far, and I feel like I can give it more justice now. Anyway, I'm going to write a small description of each story below to give an idea of what my two stories will be about.

1. Sunset Valley: In this save, I'll be choosing a number of Sunset Valley households to play. Like the descendants story, I will give makeovers to Sims as they need them, so they may appear like they usually do at first, then get a makeover over time. We'll see the stories of young Mortimer and Bella, back when they were teens, the Wainwrights becoming famous scientists, the fight between the Alto's and Landgraabs, and much more. Unlike that other Sunset Valley story I shared like a year or two ago, the Goth's will be friends with both the Alto's and the Landgraabs.

2. The Langerak Family: This story will be a spinoff, yet will be in continuity with the Langerak save I previously shared. It will focus on a different descendant of Emily's than the line that continues with Daisy. This one is still being figured out, but is the one I'm setting up tonight. The save rolls back several days, so I’ll edit the story thread to show that.

***More on these two stories will come up when I figure things out, so stay tuned.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited October 2021
    Hi :3 Ruza helped me get preview pics for some new conversions which you can find:

Here

Here

And Here

ii24MbH.png

hoOlLAQ.png

y1HlmLL.png

L5IGBYx.png

n05RhpF.png

ysPIpFK.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Emily4331

Great sim, is it one of your own skintones?

@Brandontaylor

Great updates
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Emily4331 No rush whenever u find time send me the pose/set that the 3rd pic you posted is from the head turned facing left with hands on her hips pose I like it I need it <3

For a girl she is not to shabby ;)
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @bekkasan , the house you built looks wonderful! One of the buyable homes in Shang Simla has a pool under the house and I always thought that was a great idea, but never tried to build one myself.

@Brandontaylor , the Goddard wedding was so fun to see because of all the drama going on (just like some real-life weddings!)

@Emily4331 , your sims always look great but Ruža might be my favourite ever, so I'm delighted to see she's meant to be from my part of the world!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top