Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2021
    emorrill wrote: »
    @BlackSand Wow...wish I could be as flexible and fit as that chica swinging up there in that video. :open_mouth:
    That turned hot quick! <3 But what a message it conveys! :star:

Well, she is a very talented dancer, and I love Ivan Torrent's The Power of Will
    If you are into dance ... She's in this one too, and I like Two Step's Secret Melody as well.
    It gets hotter as it goes ... B)
    Some really creative stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ilx_3islIk

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2021
    @emorrill gta 5 has an amazing storyline and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t fan crush on mochael’s character

Random post: I retested for covid and I’m…… wait for it…… NEGATIVE!!!! I’m free to go get vaccinated now!
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited September 2021
    Today i've started the Adam and Eve Challenge. I've never tried this challenge or any other city founding one.

I've buldozed my whole world (barnacle bay) and randomized my founders' traits. Then i chose their LTW from one of the five that showed up.

I'll build the city according to their LTWishes.

Adam's LTW is to master all instruments. So his goal will be to build a club as soon as he masters one of them.

Eve's LTW is to master the psychics career. She needs the fortune teller van to start this career. So she'll work towards building one.

Atm Adam is really really close to meet the requirements to open the club. It'll be the first community lot of the town. Because a club is the first thing we need in every new town 🤣

In the meantime they had a baby girl, Aurora, that'll be the next heir.

Let's see if i stick with this save a bit longer than my usual 😅 but i'm loving it ao far!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Bella Bachelor

9p9V2f9.jpg
    Bella spent most of the days after she and Malcolm got divorced just working, and visiting others. Today, she decided to make a salad for her breakfast as she never had to cook anything before. She also did not trust the rusty appliances in this mobile home. However, it was better she was on her own and not living in a loveless marriage.

YwZCLnJ.jpg
    "Ugh, I don't have time for this!", " Bella yelled in frustration as her toilet broke again. "I really need to have someone upgrade this, I'm too busy to do it myself right now."

NKPsKR3.jpg
    Bella then had to go to work at the police station, where she is employed. She hadn't even filed any reports, and she wasn't in a good mood when she got there. She spent most of the time talking with Misty Goddard, her partner. But since she didn't have her metrics up, she didn't gain anything at all towards promotion.

5BjcFx0.jpg
    When she got off work, Bella decided to eat at the Bistro. "I've got ten grand in the bank, surely I can splurge a bit on fancy dining," she told Misty as she left. The next thing on her list was possibly upgrading her mobile home appliances.

ZmtEAUL.jpg
    Instead of hiring a handyman, Bella decided just to unclog her toilet herself. "I knew I should have moved in with Michael and Tori," she sighed as she plunged.

k1KH2Pw.jpg
    Finally finding some time to relax, Bella tried to finish reading a book that her boss gave her. If she completed it, and passed the test at work, the boss would seriously consider giving her a promotion.

ssl6unW.jpg
    While Bella was sleeping, a visitor from another planet appeared on her front door. Hm, my scans show that the women inside matches the DNA of Bella Goth, yet the location does not, the alien thought. She couldn't figure out how she messed up. She was told that Bella Goth was married to a wealthy man on this planet, and that she had two children. The alien was given this information by two sisters who were descendants of Sixam. What the alien didn't know is that a blackhole carried her to an alternate universe. Either way, the alien decided not to abduct Ms. Bachelor.

wwK33da.jpg
    At work the following day, not only did Bella pass the test, she also got promoted. She decided to go the forensic analyst route instead of the spy route. (I picked this because I always go the spy route and wanted to try the other side.)

QjFkWij.jpg
    Bella decided to call up her best friend, Mortimer Goth. She and Mortimer had almost dated in high school, but Simis preferred Malcolm over Mortimer, and Bella didn't want to disappoint her daddy. Years later, Mortimer got with an older woman named Emma, much to the disappointment of Bella. She did love Malcolm, but that marriage turned out to be a disaster.
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer It was part of the three days, anyway. Friday morning, we had two pallets with two layers of the buckets alone. Then, each one had a big layer of the bags sitting on top of the buckets. Didn't take real long, but it gets tiring carrying those around.
    Yeah, you got lucky. I'm just glad I was born after the draft ended here in the US. I would not make a good soldier.

@GraceyManor It's surprising how much of a mess babies can make.
    I know some other parents who follow that philosophy, lol
    Seems the siblings like picking on each other.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, I did relax, and am today too. Got to go back tomorrow.

@emorrill You're welcome.
    I did enjoy it.

@texxx78 Have fun with the challenge!

***I've got some more updates to post of Bella, then some of the Goddard household. Still working on my Elvis playlists, so here are a few of them for those who are still interested.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvlxRvhCB_A
    "A Little Less Conversation" is a song from the movie, Live A Little, Love A Little. The song was remixed in 2002, and has been in several recent movies. That version is called "A Little Less Conversation (Elvis VS Junkie XL)" and was used in a Nike commercial originally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FkyeO_PRlw
    This brings us to the 1968 Comeback Special, originally simply titled, Elvis. These two songs, "Trouble" and "Guitar Man" were the opening songs used for the special. "Trouble" originally comes from the 1950's Elvis movie, King Creole, while "Guitar Man" is a song written by country musician Jerry Reed. Jerry Reed had songs like "Amos Moses", "If Your Hot, Your Hot," among others. He also plays on Elvis' original recording prior to the special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq8J_94SYvo
    Another song from the special is called, "Baby What You Want Me To Do?". Personally, this is one of my favorites from the special.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2021
    100 boyfriends update

Sc5VAs7.jpg

W1HEHOs.jpg

RbwWKxu.jpg

Some of you know I love Bridgeport and I play in that world a lot.

nn7a7hL.jpg

sims need their beauty sleep.

KScK0Ou.jpg

Clarissa awakes very hungrily.

c6CBvlw.jpg

After doing a few boring chores she finally gets to eat her breakfast.

Lp01nb4.jpg

This was an older image but she has to sell paintings to earn money,
    she can not have a job in this challenge.

wQI9YFL.jpg

Time to break up by text with the first boyfriend

iwGUm44.jpg

Visiting the park to meet new people.

Xzq3J5p.jpg

qY5lj0y.jpg

pgH8jdE.jpg

fkI0P8Y.jpg

I invited over some of the males, no facial edits on them, but minor edits
    on them.

RLT3s9o.jpg

Stella Striker won't let Matthew hamming pass

DhziFK6.jpg

Eating contest

all for now

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png
    Chapter 11 - Advanced Education (Part 3)

Screenshot-173.jpg
    Torao was headed towards the science route and he was looking at getting a job at the Landgraab Science Center which hopefully would help in terms of income into the family coffers. Torao wasn’t a dreamer like his dad, his step-mother or River; he and Haruo were practically minded and dreams were nothing more than the subconscious working out an obvious solution to a problem in one’s downtime. There were no practical reasons for a dream since that was all that remained unless you got off your duff and did something about it.

Torao knew that science was a practical subject in his field. At least if he became a research assistant, he’d be making quite a few simoleons. Torao would let Haruo do the fishing and some of the gardening since he would have to be at the lab most of the time. Hopefully some of the opportunities would fall to either one of them and it didn’t hurt to have them both do gardening. At least the Watcher would be looking over them and Torao could pray for good fortune.
    Screenshot-161.jpg
    “So what do you plan to do, Torao?” asked Haruo as he tossed a few more t-shirts into his luggage that he was taking to UBC.
    Screenshot-163.jpg
    “I’m going into the sciences department.” Torao said as he looked over at his cousin. “Horticultural studies would come in handy in any case, especially if I plan to garden. I could use that knowledge to better the quality of my plants.”
    Screenshot-169.jpg
    “Just make sure you don’t genetically design a Triffid...” Haruo jibed "...or you might bring about the end of humanity.” He was only partially joking. There were rumors of plant-beings, essentially people that looked like plants who live off water and sunk themselves into the ground to rejuvenate. It was eerie and unsettling to know that there were those amongst human society who were not of their kind. Most, it was said, were normal law-abiding citizens who went about their every-day business doing whatever they needed to do to survive: grocery shopping, laundry, paying bills, going to work.

But then again, there were that few that loved to make life hell for other people, the evil ones whose idea of fun was poisoning others or seriously hurting them. Those were the ones who deserved a good dose of weed-killer.

Haruo had no dealings with plant-people nor did he want to. But he knew that he would be going to a school now that drew in many from all walks of life. Or should he say life-forms?
    Screenshot-77.jpg
    Needless to say, the University of British Columbia would be an eye-opening experience. And as such he would need to keep his prejudices in check.
    Screenshot-176.jpg
    Haruo put on some Handel on his stereo; a love of classical music he’d inherited from his father though he preferred Baroque music. The rondo form from the first movement of the Op. 6 Number 10 in D minor filled the air. That particular Concerto Grosso was one of his favorites. The complicated passages intersected with each other in an amazing counterpoint only surpassed by that of J.S. Bach.
    https://youtu.be/Ei5nDMiyDXg
    Screenshot-177.jpg
    “You love that stuff, don’t you?” Torao commented.
    Screenshot-185.jpg
    Screenshot-189.jpg
    “Yeah.” Haruo stated grinning. “Can’t get into the stuff that they’re playing on the airwaves nowadays.”
    Screenshot-184.jpg
    “Oh, c’mon. Tell me that you don’t like Iron Maiden.”
    Screenshot-190.jpg
    “It’s not my first choice to listen to if I had a choice in the matter.” Haruo retorted. “Rock music is so...pedestrian.” He found the perfect description. Yup, it hit a nerve...with Torao.
    Screenshot-192.jpg
    “Classical snob.”
    Screenshot-179.jpg
    “Plebeian.” Haruo shot back.
    Screenshot-186.jpg
    “You should have taken music.” Torao rejoindered, “You would be in good company...” He smirked. “...with all the other snobs.”
    Screenshot-211.jpg
    “Very funny, egghead.” Haruo snickered. “Really rich coming from someone who’s going to have his head stuck in a lab coat and Erlenmeyer flask for four years straight.”
    Screenshot-224.jpg
    Screenshot-229.jpg
    Perhaps it would have turned into an all-out argument, but it was interrupted by River and Bebe, the former of; put her arms around Haruo, put her head on Haruo’s right shoulder and said, “Oh, that’s beautiful, is that a piece of classical music that you’re listening to?”
    Screenshot-217.jpg
    Haruo and Torao settled for sticking their tongues out at each other. In insult as each were taken in arms by their respective fiancées.
    Screenshot-228.jpg
    River kissed her fiancé as she wrapped her arms around him. “I’m looking forward to getting out of this house and heading off to university.” She proclaimed. Ever since that heavy petting session prior to Bebe’s grad ceremony, Haruo and River had been watched with eagle-eyed intensity by Fiona and Yasunobu who were all of the opinion that woohoo was reserved for the marriage bed and not for anything prior to their nuptials.

(End Part 3)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @imdragonit and @meerkattime

Check your mail in a bit I took my pattern off her everyday outfit and found a closest possible EA match cause my patterns don't transfer as far as other outfits I used store and stuff pack items so hope you own them.All her outfits have a black+orange theme black is her favorite color.

This is her Formal it's from the Sims 3 store

W9s9i6I.png

I am slow forgive me but enjoy she has no CC

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @imdragonit Thank you :blush: .

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :) .
    I know I could... I'm just not sure if I want them to die :/ .
    Your Bella looks pretty. I like that hair on her :) . I hope Morty agrees with me.
    I guess upgrading the appliances will make her mobile home a bit more comfortable to live in.
    Creepy alien! :#
    Congrats on the promotion!
    I hope the fresh new start will be good for Bella :star: .

@GraceyManor The fairgrounds look great. Your game is so bright and colorful and pretty! :star:
    Jimmy doesn't look impressed. I guess he would have preferred turning into a ghost ;) .
    Yeah, sim babies are quite boring.

@emorrill I'm not sure what to answer to your question... But... I think my favourite is Shane <3 . I do like Sebastian too :blush: .
    You think Morty's time machine kid is a clone of him? He could be. They do resemble each other, but I've been wondering if the time machine uses the parent's genetics at all or do the kids have random genes. Will see when he gets older I guess.
    Glad you liked my kiss pics :blush: .
    So, where is your next story update? Just kidding. I will wait patiently :| *taps foot*. ;):p

@Silverofdreams30 The first landscape picture with the bridge is lovely. I like the colors.
    Ouch, a breakup text is not a nice way to leave :s . But it sure is easy for her, especially as she still has 98 boyfriends to break up from ;) .
    Just watching those eating contests makes me feel a bit sick, lol.

@CravenLestat Thank you so much :blush: ! Love her formal dress. I own the store, but hopefully the outfits I need for her are still installed. Will try to send you some pictures of her in the coming days <3 .
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    PRESENT FOR EVERYBODY

Ahhhh!!! Omg ok you guys will love this I spent long time on it

Anyway do you want to turn that ugly plain default outfit into a talk of the red carpet do you want to make your sim look like she is a Hollywood star

Guys this pattern you can put on boring outfits to turn them into a 3d realistic shiny sequin stunner

YOU READY!!!! :o

This is a boring default on a Sims 3 store dress

YstN1qv.png

NOW WITH MY PATTERN

:o

0BaIBPr.png

Guys literally still in game only these 2 pics taken so far but wow will take another but had to show you will BRB after using on something else I just got excited

And no sim not included she is mine :#:#

HEHE

Ok another one

Default Katy Perry dress ewwwww boring BOO!!!!

adqX938.png

Apply pattern and...

0L7kq2G.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Random pic I took before closing my game using a old lace pattern from my studio on a EA outfit

<3<3 I love her lips <3<3 she makes wonderful chilrenz

6wWvTuV.png

@imdragonit She is in your premade sims when creating a household/sim

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    @CravenLestat Do you have the link to that amazingly dazzling pattern yet? I MUST HAVE IT! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Just played a random save tonight, here are two pictures of it.

HxT5wlY.jpg
    This is a Sim I haven't shared yet, but I've had her in my bin for a while now. Her name is Carly Lucas, and she is the daughter of @CravenLestat's Cori Lucas. In the old Langerak save, Cori got with a descendant of an SV couple and had Carly. I can't remember who her dad is, but I want to say it was like Nathaniel Wolff. Also, I found a couple Elvis shirts on a CC site, so you know I had to pick those up. Anyway, her goal in this game was just to get with as many of the townies and possible, and have babies with each one she's with.

pNEDvGY.jpg
    At the time of this picture, Carly had recently married Zelda Mae. She moved in with Zelda, plus the Langeraks. Dustin and Iliana got in a huge argument and Iliana divorced him. However, she got kicked out with Parker and Kaylynn. Now it is just Zelda, Carly, Dustin, and the engineered baby of Carly and Zelda, Kara Lucas. When Zelda went to sleep, Carly started to flirt with Dustin. For a bit, it was going well, but when she tried to blow him a kiss, he refused. The look on her face appears to have her saying, "Watcher, what in the heck am I even doing?" Although later, when Zelda was visiting Iliana, Carly and Dustin really started talking, and now Carly is pregnant with his child. Zelda doesn't know yet. Not sure if I'll continue this, but I really like Carly. I think she'll be my Hidden Springs Sim when I get more days off.
  • Options
    emorrill wrote: »
    @CravenLestat Do you have the link to that amazingly dazzling pattern yet? I MUST HAVE IT! :smiley:

It will be on here tomorrow Em em em :p

Am finishing up the mistakes i made on my computer I literally accidently put 10 pounds of dirt in a one pound bag :s

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @CravenLestat darn you :p I'm right along with em. you always get me with your wonderful patterns! & ty :)
    @Brandontaylor Love the story on the alien & Bella, made me smile
    @everyone I really enjoy seeing your posts :)
    getting there, needs landscaping & a little interior work
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Evidently the Ubyssey (UBC Newspaper) Paparazzo is eyeballing Haruo; and River doesn't like it one bit.
    Screenshot-89.jpg
    The Paparazzo is an adult and Bebe, Torao, Haruo and River are Young Adults
    Screenshot-92.jpg
    River: "Keep your cougar eyeballs to yourself, you two-bit shutter-sniffing gutter-tramp!"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @meerkattime

Still, no notification from you :( , thank you
    It's the quickest way to end stuff with sending text haha.

@CravenLestat

You are always great at creating those female sims, great job!

@imdragonit

Lovely farmer lot!
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Hi. I've been playing Gas Station Simulator a lot and it keeps making me want to mess around with the Sim State OFB Mod in The Sims 3. I'm not sure what i wanna do, yet, but I made a sim. In Bridgeport, of course, as I am very predictable. Her name is Ruza. Pronounced "Roo-juh" pretty much. It means rose in Croatian. Anyway, here's her face.

7IzdpTx.png

It's been a bit since any of us have talked, as I am very good at vanishing off the face of the earth. My Dad had surgery to fix an aneurysm on Monday. He's doing great. His surgeon said it couldn't have gone any better and he's already out of ICU. But, ya know, keep my family in your thoughts. He still has a lot of recovering to do.

Because life can't throw just one curve ball, my cat hadn't been eating or drinking much for a few days and kept going to the litter box, failing to ever pee or poo very much. She probably has a UTI, so the vet gave her an antibiotic shot. She passed some fur in her stool this past weekend, so I was terrified she had a blockage. But the vet felt around her tummy and didn't find any signs of such, so phew. When she came home, I gave her some wet food and she ate quite a bit of it, so I think she's already feeling a lot better. I'll feel better when I wake up to a litter box with a normal amount of poo and pee in it. :tongue: She's older, so her health worries me constantly. And she's my best buddy :( I've told her several times she isn't allowed to die until I do, which I know is a tall order if I don't die prematurely, but life has already taken enough loved ones and, frankly, I'm sick of it. :lol: Jokes are how I cope, okay? :sweat_smile:

On a much less grim note, I watched the Evil Dead movies for the first time this week and:
    A.) I love Bruce Campbell, he is the handsomest boy. I don't know how women fawn over actors like Robert Pattinson and completely ignore actors like Bruce Campbell and Kyle Maclachlan who are both classically handsome and age like fine wine. You girls have NO TASTE. :lol: I'm okay.
    B.) How have I not seen these movies until now?
    and C.) They're really great horror comedies, please watch them if you haven't.

Army of Darkness was my favorite, but this could be recency bias. :wink: I haven't watched the tv series yet, but I'll get to it, don't you worry. :3
  • Options
    TY @Silverofdreams30 <3

@Emily4331

I met Bruce several times in person at horror conventions also Linda Blair soooo cute from exorcist and very tiny in real life super sweet personality huge animal lover will talk to you like she is not even famous so down to earth.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @Emily4331 - I've still got a major crush on Lynda Carter...and well...she's 69 now (that's alright since I'm over 50) :mrgreen:
    122718-lynda-carter-feature.jpg
    lynda_carter.jpg
    Back at the age when she was Wonder Woman
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Emily4331

Great looking sim, nice to see you pop in
    *hugs*
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    edited September 2021
    @CravenLestat The shimmery pattern is wonderful! :star: I NEED it, like right now! :o
    And the sim wearing it and that lace outfit, I guess she's okay... :|
    :p:p
    Yeah, you know that I adore her :love: . So beautiful!

@Brandontaylor That's a funny expression on Carly's face - I'm not sure that she agrees with your plans of her populating the town :p .

@imdragonit Have fun finishing the build! :blush:

@Nikkei_Simmer I think that the paparazzo lady is in serious danger ;) .

@Emily4331 Hi :smiley: ! Long time no see. Ruza is beautiful <3 ! I hope your dad recovers well and quickly. I'm glad to hear your cat is already doing better <3 .
    Post edited by meerkattime on
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    I won't be Simming for a while, had an accident last night involving a very hot cup of herbal tea and a cat and basically scalded myself. I have run cool water onto the wounds and a bandage on, but it will take a while for it to heal
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    100 boyfriends challenge

Boyfriend nr two!

O7JKKCJ.jpg

We left here while the eating contest was going on, not sure who won.

PrVtqvY.jpg

Cleaning out the fridge the next day!

ZrYOsrf.jpg

She spotted Matthew hamming and heading to join him in
    shooting the ball.

ig9uzmp.jpg

Devon Ashton already was practicing shirtless,

JCJ9YTP.jpg

Barry Tenderlove

GQAnKNZ.jpg

Selena savage was working

n6Ye9g0.jpg