Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited October 2021
    Hi guys, just to let you know I'm not dead yet :lol: . I already pressed some buttons on the posts :smiley: . Comments come sometime later.
    I had been playing Terraria mostly, but I still twiddled around a bit with that save I last posted about.
    Here, Madison and Hesper went fishing.
    6RH4Vr3.jpg
    5X7B5nk.jpg
    They both tried to stand on the same spot, as there isn't much space on that little island in the science center lake (based on the SV one). It's their workplace, too.

Sunrise.
    sX7TFuz.jpg
    Other than that, not much has happened. Which isn't the worst thing :smile: .
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    @ilikethesims30 your sim looks goood :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    About my Adam and Eve challenge: i've just rolled "democracy" to choose my 3rd generation heir, so i'm holding a poll here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/994491/can-you-help-me-choose-my-next-generation-heir/p1?new=1
    Help me choose my heir :)

Atm there aren't many updates concerning the town. No new buildings, but on the other side, a huge family. Baltazar and Grace had a girl and adopted 3 more kids... That has taken most of the time from skill building, and i think Grace won't be able to contribute with a building, at least not the one i was planning - the City Hall, Police Station and Military Base combo. I'll have to think fast cause Grace is really old now...

Grampa Adam and the first born granddaughter, Cassandra:
    4GnVQ8o.jpg

Adam and Eve and their daughter in law, Grace:
    X0H4umo.jpg

Full house:
    W1y5qjK.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I've been busy with my game, preparing for Halloween and the event we're having on the Boolprop forum.
    Turjan wrote: »
    Hi guys, just to let you know I'm not dead yet :lol:
    Nice to see you alive and hopefully well! :smiley: Nice pics, the fishing pics look so free and happy!

@texx78 Oh my, the seasons really fly by, don't they? Already Xmas?! :open_mouth: The landscape pics you posted earlier are awesome!

@emorrill Aww, those birthday snaps look really great! I love the lighting!

@All Nice updates!

This room is actually a corner in a studio. I was experimenting with furniture and decorations for a bedroom renovation, and just put my selfsim on the bed. :lol: Will see how much of it I'll use for the real bedroom. At least I had one pic to share, right?

Q4QF1QX.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Took today off from work, just wasn't feeling quite right today due to a sinus or migraine headache, not sure which one it is. However, I know it's not COVID-19 as I get these types of headaches often. But, this means I now have three days off instead of two, and my headache is getting better than it was this morning. The other day, I opened up the Langerak's back when they were in Sunset Valley. It seems to be alright for playing forward so I'll probably start playing that tonight. It was the one I used to Porter Sims out of, but I read that as long as you have closed the game down and restarted it, it'll be alright. Lost some things the family had because Porter moves things around, but I at least found the missing family headstones. The Sims I'll be playing are Ariana, Quinton, Daisy, Michael, and Irene, but a few more are in it as well, I just forget who. And, some of the Sims in the descendants save I had are possibly alive, but in their original form. Their children will be around too, which was a big reason for rolling back to Sunset Valley. The Sims who are needed to birth Carly are both in the save, so she may be reborn if SP wants to do that. There is also the possibility that I could just set that up myself, but the Langeraks will be the main focus like they originally were. 149 days have been played, and the current day will be day 150. This means that they are on 21 weeks now, and hopefully the save will go on for a while.

Oh, and my brothers procedure to try and unblock his kidney wasn't successful. He'll now need to have a robotic surgery that will cut out the blocked part of the tube, then the kidney has to be drained. He'll have a drain for a while, and it will be a month recovery time. He only found out about the blocked kidney due to the wreck he had because they scanned for wreck injuries.

@texxx78 That's good. You know, I kind of strategize even when not playing a challenge. I decide who needs to be the main focus for that day, and what they need to accomplish.
    Ah, didn't know you were making it a Uni town. Cool!
    Great update!
    Wow, that's a lot of kids.
    Great update!

@imdragonit Awesome tower!

@Cororon Great Sims pictures!

@Emily4331 Sorry to hear about your cat still having trouble. Hopefully, surgery will help her out.
    Great pictures of Ruza!

@GraceyManor Hey, it'd be okay to use the same name. I always have trouble naming Sims myself, but the twins are cute.
    Lol, Traci with the burn!
    Great update!
    Looking forward to your Halloween story! I'm doing a little something for it, but it'll just be a part of the Langerak save.

@bekkasan Same here, or at least partly. I like the townies, just hard to get involved playing them.
    You're welcome.
    Thanks! She was so excited about getting married to Zelda in that save.
    I hope so too. Since I'm rolling back, I'm going to use those three recap posts to open up a new story thread for the save, then play from where it leaves off so that I can leave the original thread alone.
    Awesome picture.

@ilikethesims30 Stinks you have to start from scratch.
    Nice picture of Steven.

@CravenLestat That's like me, no kids but I have fur babies. Of course, only one is actually mine, the other is my brothers dog but he can't have pets in his apartment so I got her.

@emorrill Wow, didn't know they lived there for half a year now!
    Happy birthday to Penny!
    Probably a smart decision to hold off until the wedding. Of course, I feel it's a personal thing so everyone will have different views on it.
    Happy birthday to Elliott too!
    Leah's hair does look nice.
    I'm glad the Wizard approves of Sebastian.
    Oh Haley, maybe you should have let Abigail continue and not just blurt out something. :lol:
    And then she ends up insulting her just because she's a witch? Still hasn't changed, has she?
    Yeah, I agree. The Wizard is harmless.
    The witch effects are so cool, at least in my opinion.
    Glad to see everyone approves of her now. Hopefully Haley doesn't cause any issues now.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Great pictures!

@Turjan Madison and Hesper look like they are enjoying fishing.
    Great update!

***It's been a few days now, so I will post a couple Elvis songs here. Will be playing Sims later tonight.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xNc1tx1mWA
    Now we are at the period where Elvis was starting to tour again after making the movies. Since he only had his older songs, movie songs, and a few new ones, Elvis had to sing some songs by other people until he got more new material. One song that he picked to sing is a 60's song by Del Shannon called "Runaway". I like both Del and Elvis' version as I'm a fan of some other 1950's and 60's music too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrOz1iiti_o
    This is the 1969 version of "Can't Help Falling in Love". This is much closer to the version he would later use to close out his 1970's concerts than it is the Blue Hawaii version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ge9vYYPIdk
    And lastly, we have Elvis' version of the Neil Diamond classic, "Sweet Caroline".
  • Options
    Okay, here is a little bit from when I was testing out the Langerak save on day 150. I just forgot who was all alive at this time.

iUZMHo5.jpg
    Back then, Dwight and Melanie were both alive, as was Quinton.

dOgljnL.jpg
    Ariana and Quinton were both in the adult stage. Also, Irene was still living with the family and hadn't yet married Michael. I lost the hair she had as a teen so went with this.

qXlVeo4.jpg
    Michael was still with the household too, and Daisy was just a teenager. No idea who she'll end up with now, but at least the Sims who weren't portered to Riverview in the other version are still here. And, L4U-RN is still in the town too. Daisy was mad because she was scolded for missing school. I shut off autonomy to get the pictures taken.

uEFAIDX.jpg
    Once allowed autonomy again, I sent the three teens to school so they'd at least get part of the day in. They lost their homework due to all the changes that Porter did in moving them.

CP5tAzk.jpg
    Leaving the studio I made in the garage, Quinton and Ariana had a chat in the rain.

spIlCMF.jpg
    Then they kissed.

***This was just a short post due to the fact I wasn't planning on taking any pictures other than the ones on the couches and chair. Might either use some dialogue, or may pick a Sim to be the narrator.
  • Options
    I guess I jinxed it when I said that not much happened.Next thing that happened was that I broke the CPU fan of my computer, and quite literally so. Now I will have to find out whether I still get a fan for a custom cooler of a CPU that was old 10 years ago..On this tiny screen that makes my.eyes hurt. Wish me luck. Thanks for the comments already, but I won't type much else on this thing
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I guess I jinxed it when I said that not much happened.Next thing that happened was that I broke the CPU fan of my computer, and quite literally so. Now I will have to find out whether I still get a fan for a custom cooler of a CPU that was old 10 years ago..On this tiny screen that makes my.eyes hurt. Wish me luck. Thanks for the comments already, but I won't type much else on this thing

If the cooler uses a standard type of fan then it should be easy. If you have to remove the cooler to change the fan, buy thermal paste. :)
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Giving quick makeovers to Sims when I get SP notifications that so and so is doing such and such. Quicker than fixing the whole town at once.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-109.jpg
    Mary: It isn't my fault, I told you I can't see to drive at night...now
    we're lost
    Sally: In some weird town with no roads...this is creeping me out, lets
    go back to the car and turn around.
    Mary: No, we get help here. Don't be such a coward!

Screenshot-110.jpg
    Sally: This town gives me bad vibes...I mean it, can we leave?
    Mary: And go where? Someone will help us.
    Sally: Mother....
    Mary: That's enough, let's go.

Screenshot-111.jpg
    Creature: What are you starring at?
    Mary: You...you're an odd little fellow aren't you?
    Great costume!
    Creature: How rude! This is my real face.
    Mary: Oh...my mistake...Sorry.

Screenshot-112.jpg
    Little boy: We don't like strangers in this town...you better leave before
    she gets you.
    Sally: She? Who is she?
    Mary: Probably just some folk lore, ignore him.

Screenshot-113.jpg
    Crowd: Wasn't it terrifying?
    Edward: I think it was our best yet, thank you everyone.
    Crowd Member: No, thank you Edward, without your brilliant leadership.
    Edward: Not at all, sir...
    Edward(to himself): I am so bored with this Halloween.I need something
    else..
    Little: Stranger! We don't want strangers!

Screenshot-115.jpg
    Edward: You must be a visitor in town.I don't recognize you.My
    name is Edward.
    Mary: Your town isn't very welcoming.
    Edward: I do apologize about them, they can be a little uptight when
    new people arrive.
    Sally: Why is that?
    Edward: It isn't something you should be concerned with.
    Mary: Could we at least call someone to come fix our ride?
    Edward: I'm afraid we have no electricity here..The nearest town
    is about 100 miles from here.
    Sally: Even more bizarre.
    Edward: I take it you no place to stay?
    Sally: No, not really...
    Edward: Come with me, you can stay at my home, we'll find help
    in the morning.

Screenshot-117.jpg
    Sally: honestly, mother. This is all too weird, I thought we should never
    go with a stranger?
    Mary: We have no choice right now...If anyone tries anything,
    I'll give them a good finger wagging.

Screenshot-118.jpg
    Mary & Sally: Wow!

Screenshot-119.jpg
    Ezra: Good evening,Sir.I see we have guests.

Screenshot-120.jpg
    Edward: Yes, please take good care of them.And please try not
    to speak of "her" or your graveyard friends....the young lady is
    a little nervous.
    Ezra: Of course, I wouldn't dream of scarring our guests(fingers crossed)
    Edward: I mean it.

Screenshot-122.jpg
    Mary: Alright, this home is a bit eerie.
    Sally: I told you so.

Screenshot-123.jpg
    Sally: Wait..why did the candle go out?
    Ezra: The household is getting ready for bed miss, we blow them
    out as we goo bye.
    Sally: ....I see..
    Ezra: Here we are.You'll be in here and your mother will be next
    door.

Screenshot-125.jpg
    Sally: Mother! Don't leave me behind...
    Mary: I'm right next door, you'll be okay.
  • Options
    @GraceyManor it's giving me the creeps 😬 looking forward to see what happens...
  • Options
    Cororon wrote: »

If the cooler uses a standard type of fan then it should be easy. If you have to remove the cooler to change the fan, buy thermal paste. :)

Thanks. During daylight, things look quite a bit more manageable. I doubt I will get the dampener pads that hide the screws that fix the brackets back on though,, but that's a minor issue.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Well, injury is healing fine, but still painful. Played on The Sims 3 today, and the Best Family moved out of Starlight Shores
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    Langerak Family, Back In Sunset Valley

This takes place on the 150th day of the save, it is also day 4 of week 22. This doesn't include trips to the future, university, or the travel destinations.

FgeuyBm.jpg
    When Ariana woke up that morning, something seemed off to her. With Melanie being the current matriarch of the family, she decided to go to her with her dilemma.
    Ariana: Hey, Mom? Can we talk? I had a weird dream last night and I want your input.
    Melanie: Sure, you can talk to me about anything.
    Ariana: Okay, like I said, it was a weird dream. I dreamed that when we woke up today, we decided to move to Riverview for some reason. Michael and Irene got married there, you, Quinton, Dad and I all died, and Daisy married a cowardly cop named Hal something. Oh, and I had another child with Quinton.
    Melanie: Sounds like a dream I once had. I ended up marrying Quinton's father, Garry Sekemoto and had kids with him. You triplets and Michael were never born in it.
    References to the fact that Melanie has basically lived three timelines, and Ariana lived two so far. Kind of what happens when I try to reboot, lol

BdokzUA.jpg
    Since they are back in Sunset Valley, they still have their money tree garden. Ariana and future generations will add other plants to it, most likely Daisy will be the main caretaker soon though.

CrQj5zj.jpg
    One thing from Ariana's dream did come true, however this event would happen anyway. Irene had her birthday party during my session last night.

uSmpcnd.jpg
    oUYhwi6.jpg
    However, it soon became a nightmare when her birthday cake caught on fire. Luckily, Michael put it out in a hurry, but they had to throw away the cake and start over with a new one.

rds46y5.jpg
    This time, she did age up. Due to losing her homework with all the stuff I did, Irene was given the Good Sense of Humor trait in this version. She gained Natural Cook in the one where she aged up in Riverview.

5mxkrLo.jpg
    I was lucky enough to get all 7 household members in the same picture. They all got a piece of the cake this time, so it worked out well for me.
    Irene just got the same makeover she had the last time.

EHRDZZd.jpg
    Since Irene was now a young adult, she was able to let her boyfriend and Daisy off the hook for skipping school the other day. However, I had to use my Watcher powers to remove Irene's moodlet, it wouldn't go away and no Sim could let her off the hook.
    Irene: This is kind of awkward, but I'm letting you off the hook for skipping school. I won't be so lenient if you end up skipping our wedding in the near future though.

pCHhk2Y.jpg
    Quinton found Eric Jones' old Spooky Day outfit and decided it'd be a good look for a rocker.
    Quinton: Dang, who knew ol' Eric had a wild side? This will knock the socks off my audience!
    Even the paparazzi were impressed, they tried to snap his picture as he ran out the door.

ZQMEu5N.jpg
    Irene: And then he says, "That's my wife!".
    Melanie: (laughs) That's so funny, Irene! I have no idea where you get your jokes from.

oSMUEN4.jpg
    I only got two CC hairs for male Sims right now, but I tried this one on Dwight. I never really paid attention, but he has a big nose. :lol: He got woken up by his pager on the 151st day, telling him he needed to come into work. However, it wasn't too far away from his regular work schedule, so he would have had to been up soon anyway.

V15AgCZ.jpg
    Michael and Daisy were up before the others were, so they finished their homework together. Hopefully, they can get their grades up so I can pick their traits.

***Next update will continue from the same point this one ended.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2021
    @meerkattime

Found what you need my jungle hut

Its beautiful a 30x30 and lush perfect for your island has a cute interior too

Just tossed it in LP so dont mind the desert background but its great

9fgCoP8.png

Some interior of it with your girl lounging

pQrUqct.png

A fully funcional kitchen done in bamboo theme

vLfeftK.png

Another angle of inside

6DDucUb.png

The outdoor shower is on outside on deck and underneath hid a toilet behind a rock so you can drop a duece in privacy.I believe its the chamber pot toilet from DV I CASt it to blend with rock

P2XY05A.png

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Today and tomorrow are my actual scheduled days off, and I've almost got everything done I needed to do today except for a few things. Once I get those done, will probably open up the game and play more than I did yesterday. Kind of got to watch weather today, they aren't calling for severe weather, yet funnel clouds can be spotted in the area today. On a few occasions, these have turned tornadic so just being alert in case. Most of the time, they are harmless. Got woke up early this morning, we had regular thunderstorms but my dogs don't like the thunder. That ended up waking me up, so I just got up and got ready, lol. Anyway, here is some comments from this same page.

@Turjan Oh no, that su.cks about your CPU.

@GraceyManor Looks like the ladies got themselves lost.
    I'm assuming by the way he looks, he's a goblin?
    Wonder who She is?
    Is this based off of something or something you made up? Just kind of curious.
    Seems like the town loves Halloween, and no electricity makes it that much spookier.
    I don't know if I'd like living there, lol
    Great update!

@Sleepstar Glad to hear your injury is healing and that you played Sims some.

***One song this time, but not putting it in a spoiler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSxjlJVW6z4
    This song is called "Let It Be Me", and is a love song. Elvis performed this particular version in Las Vegas, February of 1970.
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @CravenLestat Your hut looks awesome! :star: Sheree would love it I'm sure <3 .
    If I use it, I will have to get rid of the hill on the island because otherwise there is not enough room for the lot. I have to think about it, but can I please, please, please haz that hut :blush: ? If I don't use it on that island, I will place it on some other island because it looks great :blush: .
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    @meerkattime just mailed you IP has 8 hidden islands 7 of which you can discover just by going to them go to the foggy spots in your boat.Ok will work on sending the hut am still in game,

Other islands are larger so its ok to wait till bigger one

I think one can only be found by finishing treasure map

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Langerak Family, Day 151

nICrUoc.jpg
    The family, minus Dwight and Quinton, ate the pancakes that Ariana made. She had work coming up, while Daisy and Michael had school soon. Dwight and Quinton both were still asleep as they worked late the night before.

8xVYbmX.jpg
    Ariana had done pretty well for herself in the political career. She had started off as a Podium Polisher, but then quit to attend University with Quinton Sekemoto, and Cori Lucas. All three of them graduated with a degree, and Ariana then rejoined politics as a Yes-Woman. Soon, she was elected to office as a city council woman, and was now the governor of her state. If she played her cards right, she could be the President one day.

c6FDjgd.jpg
    Melanie was the one to harvest the Money Tree's today, as Daisy is too busy with school. Being a PlantSim means that once she graduates, I'll let her have full control over the garden.

ZcpSo85.jpg
    I seen that a lot of family members either were not friends, or didn't even know each other. I almost used cheats to fix this, but decided against it. Irene had a chat with Quinton to try and fix their relationship. He scolded her pretty badly when she missed school the previous day, and they were enemies. At least now, they are on the positive side.

d5A6CyZ.jpg
    I was looking to see how well everyone was on their jobs, and noticed that Dwight needed some reports. I decided to have him visit the neighbor across the street, Jennifer Jones. I did not realize that she was married to Christopher (Jones) Steel's clone, Christian, before he died. He never had any kids, but like in Riverview, I may resurrect him as a last living link to the original Christopher.

Hn1wAQN.jpg
    While waiting for guest to the party, Quinton got a phone call asking him out on a date. He refused as he is married to Ariana. Only if relationships tank will anyone cheat, at least for the time being.

eAF4EKe.jpg
    Then he joined in dancing with some of the others. Irene looks to be shaking her butt, lol

aoHt9JW.jpg
    Quinton: Mom, so glad you could come. How have you and dad been?
    Carina: Oh, you know your father. He's doing well for his age.
    Carina is the daughter of Miraj Alvi and I want to say Darlene Bunch. Dwight is the son of VJ Alvi and Kaylynn Langerak, making him Carina's cousin, and Quinton's first cousin, once removed. Quinton's father is the son of Zelda and Leighton Sekemoto. Anyway, Dwight was talking with Abigail while Ariana talked with Evan.

Bb7xrai.jpg
    Irene: Hey, you must be Cori Lucas! I heard you were the one who engineered the seed that brought Daisy into existence.
    Cori: Um, yeah I am. You must be Michael's girlfriend, Irene?
    Irene: You got it. Hey, what'd you bring with you, anyway?
    Cori: (looks at her empty hand) I have no idea, I didn't even know I did bring anything.
    Apparently she did though, by the position of her hand.

TtXHaDc.jpg
    I set up a nice little party area outside so that the Sims could dance, and eat the hot dogs that Dwight made. It's hard to keep track of this many Sims, but hopefully I fixed relationships a bit. The fairy is Rain (Forest) Langerak, the random fairy I made a while back. She helped bring some fairy genetics into the extended family, but I have yet to add any to the main household.

siYaA32.jpg
    At school, Daisy had met her cousin, Sheena Langerak. They hung out together at the party and on their way to becoming friends.

7S2tydw.jpg
    When the party was about over, Ariana gave her sister a hug.
    Ariana: Come back anytime, sis. Same goes for the rest of your family.
    Abigail: We will, don't worry about it. Think I'll stop by the cemetery for a bit, say hello to our deceased family.
    Ariana: You know, sometimes I swear I can see and hear them at night. My bedroom window faces that way, you know.

***The family went to bed shortly after this. I think once Michael moves out, I'll shut off aging and get the household members to be friends. I actually think that I'll play with aging off and on at different times, just to help slow things down a bit.
  • Options
    Having fun with the Langerak family tonight. Sending Dwight and Melanie back to China since they are martial arts enthusiasts.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-134.jpg
    Sally: Is someone out there? -door creaks-
    Hello? Where are you?

Screenshot-136.jpg
    Sally: Why is it so cold in here?
    Voices: Its raining...its pouring...
    Sally: Who is that? Mother stop playing around.

Screenshot-137.jpg
    Voices: Hehe, come play with us!
    Sally: Who is "us"?

Screenshot-139.jpg
    Sally: Get away from me?
    Ghost child: She wants you to come play with us.
    She'll be your friend....

Screenshot-140.jpg
    Sally: Go away! Leave me alone.

Screenshot-142.jpg
    Ezra: I have the plans for next halloween, just wanna go over
    them.
    Edward: Ugh....enough of the Halloween scene...I'm over it.
    Can't we do something else?
    Ezra: Like what?
    Edward: I don't know what I want...forget it.

Screenshot-144.jpg
    Mary: Please tell my daughter, there are no hauntings here.She's
    terribly convinced she saw two ghost children.
    Edward: You mean Sarah and Hailey the twins?
    Sally: Yes! I saw two twin girls.
    Mary: Not you as well....This town is obsessed.It was a bad dream.
    Edward: Maybe or maybe not.Come with me.
    Mary: Oh for goodness sakes...

Screenshot-148.jpg
    Edward: On June 27th, a group of girl scouts camped out on this here
    beach, two of the girls Sally, age 8 and Hailey age 8 were extremely
    excited, but very homesick.Counselors made it their mission to stay
    close to the girls.As the girls settled in for the night near the lighthouse,
    a storm rolled in, the two girls took shelter in the old lighthouse..the next
    morning counselor karla wilard woke up to start her day, she was on the
    way to wake up the girls, when she found the two bodies of Sally and Hailey,
    both girls were brutally murdered.It is said the two girls now haunt the town,
    seeking revenge for the deaths.

Screenshot-147.jpg
    April: Don't let him scare you, he's filled with nonsense.I'm April,
    Edward's house keeper.
    Edward: Its a true story, April, the two girls were murdered.
    April: I know that...but doesn't mean they are seeking revenge.
    Excuse me.

Screenshot-145.jpg
    Sally: You just really enjoy this halloween and scarring thing don't
    you.
    Edward: Can I be honest with you? I'm sick of this halloween nonsense.
    Sally: Good thing, its only once a year...
    Edward: Not here, everyone does halloween every day....Honestly, it gets
    rather boring.
    Sally: Well, if you don't like it, change it...They all seem to respect you.

Screenshot-149.jpg
    Edward: That's only because I'm the son of the town's founder,
    nobody will listen to me.
    Sally: Then bring it to your father or mother?
    Edward: That would be hard to do...we haven't seen them in a long
    time...
    Sally: And...that just creeps me out even more.I think I have had
    enough spooky stories for one day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0FeHLD3SIs
    song to go with how Edward feels toward halloween at
    this point.

• Options
    Langerak Family, Day 152

Last night, I was checking (again) to see what families are still in town. I was shocked to that the Landgraab's and Alto's have died out completely. However, the Langerak, Bunch, Sekemoto's, and Goth's are going strong, along with a few other families.

KAE9Bwn.jpg
    After breakfast, everybody went off to do their own things. Michael had a wish to be BFF's with Daisy, but the option hadn't came up yet. I decided that I'd have him attempt it, since today was the summer festival and they didn't have school (or so I thought). It didn't pop up on the couch, so I had them stand up to try it, but still haven't got the option yet. I read that friendly interactions eventually bring it up, so hopefully that will do it.

u22luc1.jpg
    Upstairs, Ariana was chatting with her soon to be sister-in-law. Irene was discussing how she was interested in politics, and wondered if Ariana had any room in her administration for her.
    Ariana: Everyone in politics starts out as a podium polisher. It sounds easy, like you just polish podiums, but you actually would be dumping my trash, cleaning toilets, basically a maid at first. Is that alright with you?
    Irene: Anything, Ari. I just want a chance.
    Ariana: Alright, if you put in your application, I'll see what I can do.

znfEhaX.jpg
    Melanie: Dang phone, probably another "Will you go out with me, Melanie?" phone call.
    Needless to say, we ignored that phone call.

fxSCnJZ.jpg
    When Ariana went to work, Irene decided to chat with Quinton about life in general. She seemed very interested in what he was saying.

t1RWKnY.jpg
    I can't remember what kind of opportunity Melanie had to do, but she had to chat with this lady whose name I can't remember. I don't think that she's a descendant of any family, to be honest.

M9otGoI.jpg
    Quinton: Man, seems we always get gifts, being rich and all. Most of these are just dumb gifts.
    Apparently an alien has been around, I see their space car at the alchemy shop.

XiUSe74.jpg
    Quinton: I need to sit down, getting a little tired.
    (Chair farts)
    Quinton: Dang kids!

n8EQS4B.jpg
    Quinton: Hello, Quinton Langerak speaking. Who's is this?
    Voice on phone: Sir, we're calling about your car's warranty...

OcGOeM9.jpg
    Quinton: Stop calling me!

Zn3qJnm.jpg
    After school, I sent the whole family to the park to have some fun. Daisy decided to skate, but then this Sim wanted to skate with her. I want to say her name is Tomeka Sekemoto, but I could be wrong.

BSMBTEQ.jpg
    Dwight was about to starve after he got off work, so he decided he better buy himself some supper. His family members just ate snow cones as they weren't too hungry.

HSJKeY3.jpg
    Irene decided to practice her soccer skills. She wasn't doing too bad at it.

bwOjZas.jpg
    Melanie got invited to a party, so she spent some time talking with townies. This is one I made over, and is part of the family tree. However, the game doesn't show the family connection. She is Bridgett Bunch, and is directly related to Emily Jones. Emily is her great-grandma, meaning Melanie is a second cousin to Bridgett.

ROn9iDf.jpg
    Quinton was the last one home, and he wasn't really tired yet. I decided to have him start upgrading the sprinkler.

***More to come after this, as I have the next day to post, and several pictures from Shang Simla.
  • Options
    @Emily4331

7EXiIup.gif

You shall be rewarded :o

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Langerak Family, Day 153

5a8cVQI.jpg
    This morning, all the family watched TV together while waiting for the last Sim to wake up. Today was a special day for the family.

2Q57612.jpg
    They were to celebrate Michael's 18th birthday, where he would transition into a young adult. He was proud of himself for making it this far, but he and Irene both still have graduation coming up.

YkK29GR.jpg
    After a quick makeover, the family all sat down to eat cake together. Some of the family were still clapping and cheering, but most were starting to get some cake.

Y8zd4Wy.jpg
    Michael: Hey, babe, you're looking beautiful this morning.
    Irene: Don't you dare drop me!

znAaoar.jpg
    After the festivities were over, Dwight and Melanie headed to the airport for their planned trip to Shang Simla. The local's there were holding a sparring contest, and whoever beat them all would be crowned the champion. Dwight was prepared for this, he had maxed his martial arts and athletic skills, while also learning some logic to better counter his opponents.

co2h5a8.jpg
    Melanie asked Dwight if he wanted to practice, which of course he did. Melanie isn't at the top of the skill like her husband, but she was still able to beat him.
    Dwight: I have a bad feeling about this, Mel. I'm just not as good as I once was.
    Melanie: Don't let doubt creep in, mister. If you doubt yourself, you won't do as well anyway.

5waGaIC.jpg
    Melanie was very good with the meditation part of martial arts, so she decided to help Dwight calm down and gain some inner peace.

nWbnF7m.jpg
    Then, Dwight faced his first opponent. It took a few attempts, but he finally beat this guy.

Vo7fqu9.jpg
    Melanie went around the market to buy items that the family lost when I did the porter to Riverview in the other save. Mostly just needed the martial arts equipment, and a couple chests to store items.

glPMiyg.jpg
    While he was still there, the local taught Dwight both Chinese songs so now he can sing them too. Maybe he should pass those down to the other Langerak's.

Tymqk5T.jpg
    Melanie already had a Visa 2 level from when I was playing them before, so I decided to aim for level 3.

i7MSxmO.jpg
    While Melanie was running around for one of the missions, Dwight faced his next opponent. He did end up beating this Sim.

pxMsw5t.jpg
    She didn't end up doing anymore adventures, because she was getting hungry. I sent Melanie back to the base camp where she made some veggie rolls for her and Dwight.

MVj0NB7.jpg
    Dwight called up the next contestant, Ai Pei, and sat around waiting for him. Several hours passed, and Ai still didn't show up. Using MC, I saw that he was heading there, but since he had a cane, it was taking him a very long time. I even had Dwight run to where he was, and tried to have him spar Ai where he was. But since I called him, nothing could deter Ai Pei's journey to the base camp. So I had Dwight follow him back, then sparred him. Dwight had trouble beating Ai but he finally did.

4wP0Dpc.jpg
    And a scenery pic to end the update.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top