Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Langerak Family, China

Kvw9LXS.jpg
    Dwight got a phone call offering him some money and visa points if he collected 5 unsmelted mercury rocks. He accepted, so he got a couple near the camp.

UXZkJdF.jpg
    Melanie had to check in with Sun Young Kim after all the running around. Sun told her to go to the Temple of Heaven, which Melanie already had a wish to do anyway.

8p4694Z.jpg
    Dwight faced yet another opponent, but he defeated this one as well.

Qi5dDDV.jpg
    Melanie started on the next part of the Temple of Heaven. I had lost the ax like I lost other things, and since I wasn't in the homeworld, I ended up using cheats to show the invisible ax, and reset it. I was then able to take it back, as Melanie had already had it anyway. Also, this opportunity was for the other adventures there.

VfpQ6tQ.jpg
    Opening the door above led into this room, so if Melanie was tired, at least she'd have a bed to sleep in.

mt40eCH.jpg
    Inside this room were several chests that she opened. I think one had food in it, and the other had gold or something.

sUfcF3w.jpg
    There were also some mechanisms in the wall and one of them unlocked another door. This led to a well that Melanie jumped in, leading to another room. From there, she collected the item she was supposed to get.

Un7NCvA.jpg
    GvGnsXi.jpg
    Taking the item back to Sun got her some more money and visa points, but then she was told to collect unsmelted platinum. This went pretty quickly, and she returned those as well.

IZMyegf.jpg
    Lastly for updates today, Dwight turned in the mercury that he had collected, thus ending my play session.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Awesome jungle hut!

@GraceyManor Yikes, those girls are a bit scary.
    I guess Edward is ready for another holiday.
    Sad that the girls died young.
    I agree with Sally that he should try to change it. Halloween is a fun holiday, but it'd get old everyday.
    Great update!

***Not much going on today, but we are getting closer to page 4500, only 249 to go!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited October 2021
    started over post deleted
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor
    Its a mix of Haunted Mansion, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride
    and things I made up LOL
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 I'm still adding new cc at least once or twice a week. I have some in a folder on my desktop I've been saving for years. Mostly medieval stuff for that someday save.
    Lovely photos of your sims you played yesterday.

@texxx78 Looks like things are going much better this time! I love the picture of Grandpa Adam rocking the baby. :heart:

@ilikethesims30 That is a shame you had to start over. Hope it doesn't take too long to get things going.
    Steven is very cute.

@Emily4331 Oh yes, I hate seeing them hurt or not feeling well. They can't really tell us what is wrong either but if you know your baby you can tell when something is not right.
    I always wonder about the folks who design armor for gals in scifi games. Protect the throat but leave her heart, lungs, brain and the rest of the organs vulnerable. If she dies, she dies looking spectacular! LOL

@emorrill Comments on your thread. :heart:

@GraceyManor Look forward to reading the story.
    ah, strange townsfolk.
    Creepy ghost children.
    Sounds like Sally is not into her vows, perhaps not really into her intended either?

@Turjan Glad you are around! Looks like a gorgeous world and as usual your sims are gorgeous.
    Bummer about your computer! Good luck with the repair.

@Brandontaylor Sorry you were not feeling well.
    I'm sorry your brothers procedure didn't work and he will require more extensive work.
    Thanks for the comment on my pictures!
    Nice to see some old favorites as their youthful selves.
    lol with the dream!
    I hate birthday cake fires! Luckily it doesn't happen with the ones baked with the bakery oven.
    Great seeing them all getting to know each other. I don't like it when family members don't have a good relationship.
    lol at the phone call!
    Nice to see Dwight doing the tournament!

@CravenLestat dag dude, girls need more privacy in the privy than that!

Beautiful sunrise in Hidden Springs
    51562023041_05a3f153a8_o.jpg

• Options
    Updates and comments coming later, still at work for another 1:30, then going to Pizza Hut for supper.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @bekkasan

Thank you!

some random shots

AGLDNeW.jpg

1a4XDwB.jpg

Bridgeport is very dark without a lightning mod!

JgTgHH0.jpg

4ku9IRl.jpg

The Fangmann guy as a human!

S5ap5MP.jpg

Matthew Hamming,
    is one of my favorite NPCs, always handsome!

xspTXEe.jpg

piano player

All for now

• Options
    I think I may restart my Halloween story from beginning this storyline isn’t working and I have a better idea same characters and town and house though
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2021
    @Emily4331 I said I would make you a prezzie so I did <3

I own all the old TV episodes and followed the comic books

His traits are

Ambitious
    Workaholic
    Perceptive
    Adventurous

His LTW Private Eye

Following the comics he actually married *Her* and she takes his last name eventually but they broke apart several times because of him being a workaholic (True Story)

Who is this mystery sim :o

Who is the mysterious woman :/

Your present

bcZ3Jyo.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Didn’t end up posting last night, got too tired.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited October 2021
    Update of my Adam and Eve challenge:

The new heir was chosen by the good people that answered the poll that i held here at the forum (thank you!!). Cassandra, the first born and only biological daughter, won!

5O0xUnt.jpg
    Cassandra is already a teen

Cassandra left the town to study in a boarding school - the Smuggsworth Prep School. She's a Couch Potato, Insane, Can't Stand Art and Brooding sim. I hope that she gets some Logic up, cause i want her to work towards the construction of a City Hall. But i guess i'll wait to see which skills and traits she gets from the boarding school.
    Her mother, Grace, was supposed to build the City Hall, but she was too delayed in the mandatory skills for that, so she built a bookstore instead. She now works there at part time.

VBKfFoF.jpg
    Cassandra leaving home to get a better education at the Smuggsworth Prep School

While waiting for Cassandra to be back, her parents and grandparents are working on their LTW, now that they all have already contributed with a building for the town. Her father, Baltazar, and her grandmother, Eve, have just finished their degrees in science. But none of them with an A, so they haven't fulfilled their LTW yet. Because of that, Baltazar is going through a mid-life crisis. For now he desires to exercise and have an affair. His wife, Grace is really old now, already 3 days older than her lifetime "limit", so maybe he's already afraid of being left alone...? Curious to get back to the game tomorrow and see how that goes.

huDQZJR.jpg
    Baltazar exercising for the first time ever in his life due to his mid-life crisis

kqaX3G2.jpg
    He tried to have an affair with a good friend...

OmDpMep.jpg
    ...but that didn't work well. She left as soon as one of his adopted kids saw them together and started ranting
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat Awww! Too cute! Thank you :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Off the next couple days, just got off work a couple of hours ago. I was pulling items out of our storage in the back so we could clean up a room we used for the pharmacy and health and beauty. I guess the idea of cleaning it out was so we could set up an area for the new digital team at work, or possibly for more freezers or coolers to hold our overstock. It seriously took like 5 hours to clean it all out but we got it done. Now, I plan on getting comments done and post my updates tonight. Not sure if I'm playing yet or not, but tomorrow will be a wait and see. Talking about some severe storms tomorrow, so have to be weather aware. Mentioning that tornadoes are possible, but not widespread. Oh yeah, and I enjoyed my Pizza Hut food last night, just was tired from work so didn't end up posting like I said I was going to.

@GraceyManor Oh, is Mary getting married? You might have mentioned, but I forget things sometimes.
    Lol, if she wants questions, they could ask them.
    Now I want to know who is behind the door.
    Oh, it's that Leota lady. I remember the name.
    Okay, I kind of thought Nightmare Before Christmas was part of it. Never watched it, but know enough. Did see the Eddie Murphy Haunted Mansion though.
    Great update!
    Hey, whatever you want to do, we'll read it. I've had to restart or end things too every so often.

@bekkasan Thanks, I feel better now at least.
    I know, it's not a good thing about his kidney. The wreck didn't cause it, but because of the wreck, they found it when they did the scans on him.
    You're welcome.
    It's been fun to play them again, too. And I'm spending more time with them this time, so it'll be awhile before anyone passes.
    I just had to make reference to the other timelines, lol
    I need to get the bakery oven, it's one thing I don't have yet.
    Me neither, but sometimes I forget to have everyone interact.
    I was hoping he'd finish it, but he didn't so will have to go back to Shang Simla in the near future to finish.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Awesome sunrise!

@Silverofdreams30 Great shots!
    Nice pictures of the Sims too!

@CravenLestat Nice job on the characters, would have mentioned them but Mr. Tracy's first name probably gets censored here.

@texxx78 Yay, my vote got selected as heir!
    I'm trying to remember, does boarding school just add the fifth trait, or does it change others too?
    Great update!

***Two Elvis songs for you all in the spoilers. The first one is my grandmother's favorite song by Elvis, so hope you like it and the other I'm sharing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnifX3oAbPs
    "The Wonder of You" is a song about a lover talking about how his partner is always there for him. She believes in him, and he is better when she is around. Elvis is performing this song in Las Vegas, 1970. It includes guitarist James Burton playing guitar before the ending chorus, he is one of the best guitarists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NgDbK9N6g
    And this song is a message song called, "Walk A Mile in My Shoes". It describes how we judge people, but if we walked a mile in their shoes, maybe we'd understand them better. Elvis also speaks words from an old Hank Williams song called "Men With Broken Hearts." This is the full quote if you don't hear it all.

You've never stood in another man's shoes, or saw things through his eyes, or stood and watched with helpless hands while the heart inside you dies. So help your brother along the way, no matter where he starts. For the same God that made you, made him too, these men with broken hearts.
  • Options
    cxF8XnU.jpg
    Still in Shang Simla, Dwight and Melanie spent some much needed time together. They woohooed in a public place, so that got them a special moodlet.

PpqbHR8.jpg
    Then Dwight went back to the tournament. Here he is showing off his best moves to defeat his opponent.

a2WkiF0.jpg
    Melanie had to talk to Sun Young Kim once again to finish her latest opportunity.

ZmoGt1q.jpg
    What was kind of dumb is how the game tried to route Melanie to her. It made her swim around, then get on the land, and repeated this for a few times.

ns89f0h.jpg
    The next opponent Dwight faced was outside. I've been having him try to catch them as soon as possible, mostly because I wanted to try and get the highest level before leaving Shang Simla.

TtH5UqR.jpg
    But when I had Melanie go jogging, I realized I never changed her athletic wear, so I did so after taking this photo.

***More to come tomorrow but I'm getting off here for now.
  • Options
    Screenshot-190.jpg
    Have you ever seen a haunted house? You know the kind I mean.The one
    that is usually on the end of a dimly lit street. The owners haven't been seen
    for years, no one really knows why.The trees are growing wild, their leaves
    brushing against the weathering house, making strange noises in the night.
    There's a high fence around the property, is it there to keep people out? Or is
    it there to keep SOMETHING in? ITs a house people avoid walking past at night.
    Strange sounds can be heard from within the walls, and it is said that eerie lights
    can be seen in the attic windows and in the graveyard at the side of the house.This
    story revolves around the mysterious mansion.

Screenshot-191.jpg
    Mary and her daughter Sally have stumbled upon this old home, by mere
    accident. Their car was stranded a few miles back and most of the town did not
    have paved roads.With the weather getting worse, the ladies had no choice but
    to disturb the owners.

Screenshot-192.jpg
    Sally: No way am I going in there...its too creepy.
    Mary: Look at the rain coming down, and this porch isn't gonna keep
    us dry.-Mary knocks but no one answers-
    The door slowly swings open.
    Mary: Come on, don't be afraid!

Screenshot-193.jpg
    The ladies slowly made their way into the old home, the floorboards
    creaking with ever step they took.
    Mary: -sniffs- It smells's like grandma's house.
    Sally: Worse....It smells like grandma!. Eww spiders! I hate spiders.
    Mary: Its so dark in here, maybe nobody lives here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suuFummkp5g
    Music that players as Edward enters

Screenshot-195.jpg
    A young man descended the stairs, dressed quite elegantly, He appeared
    to be the owner of the home.

Edward: Good evening...May I help you.
    Mary: Oh! Someone does live here, forgive us for intruding, I hope
    we didn't startle you.
    Edward: Honestly, you did a little bit.We don't get many visitors around
    here.Is there something I can help you with?
    Mary: My name is Mary, and this is my daughter, Sally.We were hoping to use
    a phone, our car is broken down just a few miles back.
    Edward: I'm afraid we have no electricity at the moment..The storm's knocked
    the power out.

Screenshot-196.jpg
    Sally: No power? Count me out....I don't do dark homes.
    Edward: Are you alright?
    Mary: forgive my daughter, she's a little nervous...She thinks it may
    be haunted.
    Edward: Really? We get that reputation a lot..But I can assure you,
    there's no reason to be nervous.

Screenshot-197.jpg
    April: -yawns- I heard some noise down here.Is everything alright?
    Edward: Yes, we just have some unexpected guests.I'm afraid with
    the storm, we can't be much help with transportation,but you are
    more than welcomed to stay here until we can get you help
    Sally: Mother...I rather...
    Mary: Thank you, that is most kind.
    Edward nodded.
    Edward: April, would you be kind enough to get them settled in?
    April: Of course, Mr. Gracey.Ladies, kindly follow me.

Screenshot-199.jpg
    April: Oh lights are back on.
    Sally: Perhaps we could use a phone now?
    April: I'm afraid, wires might still be down..Are you afraid?
    Sally: A little...this place gives me creeps.
    April: Welcome foolish mortal.....XD
    Sally: Please don't do that.
    April: I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.Your mother
    and yourself will be comfortable in here.

Screenshot-200.jpg
    Voice: When hinges creek in doorless chambers, and strange
    and frightening sounds echo through the halls..

Screenshot-201.jpg
    Sally: Hello? Is someone out there?
    Sally slowly opened the door, trying not to disturb the others.
    She was hit with a quick breeze that sent shivers down her spine.
    Voice: Whenever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still.

Screenshot-203.jpg
    Voice: That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their
    terror with ghoulish delight.

Screenshot-204.jpg
    Ghost: Welcome foolish mortal to the haunted mansion!
    -disappears-
    Sally: Maker's breathe!

Screenshot-205.jpg
    Sally: Mother?....Mother?

Screenshot-206.jpg
    Edward: Are you alright? I heard screaming.
    Sally:...Where'd he go?
    Edward: Who?
    Sally: There was a....oh nevermind...I might have just imagined
    it....
    Edward: You're pretty shook up, come sit in the library...

Screenshot-207.jpg
    Sally: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
    Edward: Its quite alright...Sally is it?
    Sally: Yes.I must seem foolish for being so afraid of
    an old home.
    Edward: Not at all, most people don't even come in...
    So you are doing better than most.
    Sally: I think I'm fine now...I'll try to get some sleep.

Screenshot-208.jpg
    Sally: Thank you, Mr. Gracey.
    Edward: Edward..and you are most welcome.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor in my experience, from the few times i've sent kids to boarding schools, i've only seen them getting a fifth trait (or 4th if they were children). But according to Sims Wiki it seems that "offensive" traits can be changed. According to that site being a couch potato is considered an offensive trait in the Smuggsworth Prep School, so it can be changed. Has anyone ever seen this happen?
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Brandontaylor

Thank you
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Waiting on the inevitable tornado watch to be issued. Still calling for it as of now.

@texxx78 I never had a Sim complete boarding school so wasn’t sure.

@Silverofdreams30 You’re welcome

@GraceyManor Great update! Will comment better when I get home. Hard to type much on phone, lol
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Yep, just got the tornado watch like I thought. Some tornado warnings to the south currently.

Edit: Had a tornado warning impact the area, but nothing happened here. Watch is still on effect but will probably be canceled for my county soon.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    Screenshot.jpg
    Edward snuck up behind Gus, giving him a great big startle.
    Gus: That isn't funny, Edward!
    Edward: Maybe that will teach you not to scare young ladies.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Gus: You think I did that?
    Edward: Don't lie, you don't lie well.
    Gus: Relax, it was just a joke!
    Edward: I mean it, stay away from her, before I cram you back
    into the grave where you belong.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Gus: Temper...Edward. Its not very becoming of you.
    Edward: One...
    Gus: Really, we're going to treat me like a child...
    Edward: Two....
    Gus: Alright...Alright, I'm outta here. Blimey!

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Edward: Are you feeling any better today?
    Sally: Its not dark...that's a plus...still.
    Edward: You want to know about the house don't you?
    Sally: Yes, I suppose I do.
    Edward: Well, I can tell you some.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Edward: This house was filled with so much life. Grand parties,
    laughter, dancing.
    Sally: Something happened didn't it? What happened here?
    Edward: She did...
    Sally: Who did?
    Edward: Elizabeth...Its a long story, perhaps sitting down
    will be more comfortable, come.

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Edward: She died in this house, she was very young and
    very beautiful.She was to be married to the heir of this mansion.
    Sally: How did she die?
    Edward: She was murdered...by a jealous servant by the name
    of Leota....
    April: You might want to come in here....

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Edward: I'm sorry, I have to go see what April wants, I'll tell you
    more later?
    Sally: Alright.

Screenshot-12.jpg
    Leota: Don't you dare talk ill of me to people I don't know.
    Edward: I only speak the truth..
    Leota: You would do well to behave, don't forget, the trouble
    I gave your family.
    Edward: Of course not, but don't you forget, it cursed you as well.
    I could just drop you on the floor....
    Leota: Don't you dare! I'm fragile...very fragile!
    Edward: Then you'll keep your mouth shut.
    Leota: I hate you...I really do.
    Edward: Good, the feeling's mutual.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor hope everything is fine with you.

Update on my Adam and Eve challenge:

Adam and his daughter-in-law, Grace, have died of old age...
    Adam spent his last days taking care of his garden...
    22IWAOS.jpg

Eve is already 99 days old in normal lifespan. She's still around, missing her love everyday :cry:
    qY8Wk3C.jpg

...and fishing enourmous lobsters.
    Rhj9XES.jpg

Their son, Baltazar, misses Adam too...
    2ji1mpj.jpg

The good part is that Adam and Grace keep showing up some nights. The town still doesn't has a graveyard, so they're buried in the backyard.
    8wN9aS1.jpg
    Baltazar ghost rocking in the chair and Grace possessing the flower bouquet

Baltazar is already engaged to another woman, the baratender at the Student Union. He's going to throw a bachelor party tomorrow.
    FwWJgp8.jpg

Cassandra has just arrived from the Smuggsworth Prep School. She gained the ambitious trait and some writting and charisma skills. The report also stated "Lost Traits: none". So, she's still a couch potato :lol: It's a bit late and i'm tired so tomorrow i'll check her skills and think about which buiding should she be working for next...

The town is looking like this:
    orrtJnG.jpg

It has the University Administrative Centre, the Student Union, The School of Sciences and a Library for now. And a few houses, but they're still empty. I've just added Nraas story progression to help a bit. EA's haven't done much in this 90 sim days since the challenge started... Also, have you noted in my new lighting mod? :smiley: It's my first time using one. I'm really happy with how it looks!

• Options
    @GraceyManor Haven't actually seen a haunted house, but there was a house that was believed to be haunted here in town. However, it got torn down a few years ago when our grocery store built their new building behind the old one. Not to get off track, but it was weird having a new store being built with another store directly in front of it. Anyway, I don't want to get into detail here, but a lady hung herself in the house that got torn down. Of course, she did this back in the 50's or 60's.
    Never good when your car breaks down in an area that is possibly haunted.
    Probably not the best idea to just go in, lol
    Me too, I hate spiders.
    I think Edward's covering up the fact that they don't have electricity in the first place.
    It was nice of him to let them stay.
    That would have given me a heart attack, and I'd probably be running out of the house screaming.
    I guess she's brave enough to stay there at least.
    Glad Edward got mad at Gus.
    Poor Elizabeth.
    Great updates!

@texxx78 Everything is okay, it fizzled out before it could get bad, but then it strengthened into the tornado warning not far past the town I live in. All clear now, and I believe the tornado watch has been cancelled now.
    RIP Adam and Grace.
    That's what I did with the early generations headstones. Of course, Sunset Valley has a cemetery but there wasn't enough room there.
    Okay, so that answers the boarding school question, at least in this instance.
  • Options
    gsFBYcB.jpg
    This adventure, Dwight took time out from doing the tournament to help Melanie out. Even though they are two older Sims, they still are in great shape so it's not as hard on them as it is on other Sims.

AApc5pM.jpg
    Dwight then let Melanie pull the statues, because she really was looking forward to it.
    Melanie: Don't just stand there, give me a hand with this thing!

qSWsOUh.jpg
    ZyrKHqJ.jpg
    Both Dwight and Melanie checked the areas in the wall, but Melanie was braver doing so than Dwight was. She just brushes the bugs off, while Dwight freaked out.

mkIdUUu.jpg
    Finally, Melanie got to the last couple chests and finished the quest.

mR011de.jpg
    As for Dwight, it was time for him to go back to the tournament. By this time, he had to be at level 3 or 4, but I know he didn't get to 5 before he left. There are still a few more pictures from Shang Simla yet to go though.

hgssOnd.jpg
    Dwight: Hey, everyone! Hope you're enjoying these updates from Shang Simla, I know I am. And hey, I got another chance at life too, so there is that.

VSVqScz.jpg
    j1vPudb.jpg
    qrmX0Vp.jpg
    7eujwvj.jpg
    Four more opponents were beat, including Dwight's own wife, Melanie Langerak.

YPwzaxB.jpg
    Oh, Melanie also got a level 3 visa and they were able to buy a vacation home now. Of course, they had to try out the bed to make sure it was sturdy enough.

zjNHIzw.jpg
    And lastly, here is the last opponent Dwight fought before the family had to go home. Next up, we return to Sunset Valley to catch up with the rest of the family. Some want to travel to Egypt or France, but I believe Dwight will go to Shang Simla to finish the tournament, maybe taking someone with him.
  • Options
    dkS24XT.jpg
    At the Summer Festival, Michael and Irene practiced their soccer skills. However, Irene dodged to her right to try and stop the ball, when Michael actually kicked it to her left.

HRxe46Z.jpg
    Dwight and the family decided to go to Abigail's party she had thrown. Dwight loved getting to see his other daughter, he didn't really see her as often.

JkF41UM.jpg
    After they had enough of practicing their soccer playing skills, Michael and Irene skated together.

YxyPgxo.jpg
    Inside the house, Melanie got to meet her two newest grandchildren, Mason and Chiquita Langerak. I'm not changing names anymore, let the parents name the goofy things if they want to.

H6n2pqD.jpg
    qj4QWrm.jpg
    Michael and Irene decided to go to the Bistro for supper instead of eating carnival food. Then, Dwight paid for Abigail's party to eat there too.

D9zK9co.jpg
    Lrwnyfl.jpg
    After supper, Michael gave Irene some romantic red flowers. But his next move really surprised her.
    Michael: Irene Robertson, will you marry me?
    Irene: Oh, Michael, of course I'll marry you!
    Michael then placed the engagement ring on her finger and they kissed. He opened the car door for her and she slid in, then he got in the car and zoomed back home.

YENFkhf.jpg
    Michael and Irene both decided since they were going to get married anyway, there was no reason to wait for woohoo. The shower was the closest so it was the location for their first time.

***All for now, probably getting ready to open the game up now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top