The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @Emily4331 So sorry about your cat, it’s no fun to lose a pet. I wish there was something that could be done for her.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2021
    @meerkattime So you need a little reward for all your hard work do ya?

Well NO!!!! :#

Ok maybe

You know that boring secluded beach lot in Sunset Valley ummm Recurve Strand I believe is the name

Well I decided to make it cool

Wanna see it??

Show some enthusiasm :s

The all new Recurve Strand has no CC and the sign I made myself today it took me 2 hours

T8Dxqbr.png

EDIT: Those are pro bars so yes 2 NPC bartenders will serve food and drinks plus I am thinking about putting the coffee bar here too style it bamboo etc to match so you can get drinks and food at the tiki bar and also can get the following to make use of my seating areas not at the bar

Food

Bagel (§10)
    Brownie (§10)
    Cheese Danish (§10)
    Cookie (§10)
    Donut (§10)
    Key Lime Pie (§10)
    Muffin (§10)
    Slice of Cake (§10)

Energy Drinks

Buzzberry Rush (§18)
    Chamomile Kick (§29)
    Garlicious (§15)
    Greenleafapalooza (§19)
    In Your Face Lime (§9)
    Licorice Energsplosion (§13)
    Peppermint Party (§12)
    Ridiculous Red Apple (§4)
    Spud Suds Shock (§7)
    Watermelon Mushroom Cloud (§9)
    Wondrous Onyum (§7)

Herbal teas

Basil Tea (§15)
    Bumbleleaf Tea (§26)
    Buzzberry Tea (§18)
    Chamomile Tea (§29)
    Cinnamon Tea (§16)
    Ginseng Tea (§13)
    Greenleaf Tea (§19)
    Lemon Tea (§17)
    Licorice Tea (§13)
    Peppermint Tea (§12)
    Sweet Grass Tea (§9)
    Wonderpetal Tea (§12)

Organic brews

Organic Cortado (§22)
    Organic Kona Lift (§9)
    Organic Maui Slappucino (§11)
    Organic Midnight Mud (§12)
    Organic Red Rocket (§50)

Plus regular coffee and the pro bar menu has lot good food too like hot wings (YUMYYY)!!!

Here it is added in

crRIbYs.png

Birds eye view of it so far *Last thing to do is a few landscaping touches and 2 of the outhouse version of the all in one bathrooms* and then it is finished

R35bZvy.png

See now u can haz potty anyway my eyes are tired :'(

Ldav5LZ.png
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-36.jpg
    Edward: Mind if I sit with you?
    Sally: Of course, please sit.

Screenshot-37.jpg

Screenshot-39.jpg
    Phoenes: Isn't that adorable.
    Gus: A little too cute for me.
    Sally: Ah! You again...

Screenshot-40.jpg
    Gus: Edward hasn't introduced us yet.That means he hasn't
    really told you anything.
    Edward: Shut up.
    Sally: He really doesn't have to, I found all I needed to know.

Screenshot-43.jpg
    Edward: Really...like what?
    Sally: Like how you and Elizabeth were to be married, Mr. Gracey,
    until Leota stepped in.
    Phoenes: Smart lass...surprised Leota hasn't axed her...
    she's quite the jealous type.
    Edward: I suppose you are eager to leave then.

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Sally: No, I want to help if I can...

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Edward: You really are a good friend Sally.

Screenshot-45.jpg
    Edward: ..I just don't want you getting hurt...
    Sally: I promise, I won't

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Gus: Whatcha you two talking about
    Edward & Sally: Go away!
    Gus: Aww! I'm always told to go away.
    Edward: One....
    Gus: I'm leaving, relax!

• meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    edited October 2021
    @CravenLestat

:o

I love it! My sims owe you a big thanks <3 !

It looks like a place to be :blush: .

I owe you a big thanks too :) .
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Emily4331: Hugs to you and Daisy!

@Turjan: Hello.

@meerkattime: Hello. Awesome pictures.

@bekkasan: Hello. Need to read your updates.

@lisasc360: Hello. OO, Neat the Addams Family and the Munsters. Have you seen the new Addams Family movie that came out in October?

@texxx78: Hello. How's your sim family going?

@Silverofdreams30: Hello. Nice pictures.

@Brandontaylor: Hello. Need to read your updates.

@Karritz: Hello. Need to watch your newest video.

@CravenLestat: Hello. Awesome community lot.

@PalmArrow: Hello.

@emorrill: Hello.

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello

@Mikezumi: Hello

@GraceyManor: Hello. Need to read your story.

@all: Sorry if I missed anyone. This thread goes fast and sometimes I can't keep up. Thanks for letting me read your stories/pictures/videos.
    :) Smile!

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    Ditched "Chrome" in the can. Too many issues - now it was "no text" was coming up when I opened the browser. Back on Firefox any everything is "big boat..." -y'now. "Hunky Dory"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Emily4331 - <<<HUGS>>> Love your cat long and often...for the time you have left together. You have my deepest sympathies. It's a hit that cuts straight down to the soul.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Played the Langerak save last night, it was pretty enjoyable but I don't know if I'll get them posted until Monday evening, or possibly Tuesday. I had to work today, and also will work tomorrow and Monday so I'm a bit busier than some weeks. Work went well today, had a candy pallet that was probably 7 ft tall that I worked on from 8 am to 4 pm. Didn't get any help with it until 3, but it made the work day very easy. But, enough about work and back to the game. As some of you all know, I posted a poll asking what I should do with Dwight Langerak's 88,000 LTP. So far, it looks like making him a young adult again is the winner. I'm not going to play again for a bit, so the poll is not finalized until I do play. Any votes after that will not count towards the decision, for obvious reasons.

Tonight, I have been watching another Titanic: Honor and Glory livestream so have decided to give a small update about what I learned. The developers said that the Alpha of the game will most likely be up for download in quarter 4, which started October 1st. This means that if they stay on schedule, it could be released anytime from now to December 31st. As I said in a previous post about the game, the forecastle deck will be the first area released to play. This area is basically the front deck and includes the area that Jack and Rose stood in the "Jack, I'm flying" scene, as well as the cargo hatches, anchor chains, bollards, etc. For those who don't know technical terms or are interested in different aspects of Titanic, there will be information logs attached to items so you can learn as you go about Titanic. And since they scaled back their plans, the new direction the team is going is to give us parts of the ship at a time, and they will simulate that Titanic is still being built at Harland and Wolff. This means that parts of the ship won't be painted, to give the look of the ship unfinished. These are only the things I can remember off the top of my head, but I really can't wait.

Comments

@GraceyManor Hopefully Edward keeps his word to Sally.
    Looks like a nice library.
    Things might be easier if Edward did drop the ball.
    Good thing Gus was there, or Leota might have done something.
    It's probably a good thing Sally knows now, because knowledge might be power against Leota in this case.

Great updates!

@Silverofdreams30 Nice makeover!

@lisasc360 I watched some of I Dream of Jeannie, and Bewitched before. The one who plays Jeannie was in a movie with Elvis, and I know that Bewitched is referenced in Sims 3 with one of the families. I want to say it's in Moonlight Falls but not sure. As for the Partridge Family, I think I've seen a bit of it, but I only know the Monkees theme song. And for the Addams Family movies of the 90's, I haven't seen the full movies but have watched at least an hour of both of them. I have seen most of The Andy Griffith Show and some of the Beverly Hillbillies too. Great shows back then, weren't they?
    Thanks! Probably will be posting a few more in a post next week, but decided to limit sharing them to one post per week.

@Turjan Pretty cool that you had Morticia as a head scientist.
    I definitely know who Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler are, I loved The Big Bang Theory. I also love the prequel show, Young Sheldon, I've been watching the new season which deals with the beginnings of George Cooper cheating on Mary, which was referenced in TBBT.
    I know you said you edited them to your liking, but they actually are better looking than the "real" Sheldon and Amy.

@CravenLestat Awesome horse and Sim! It's been a while now, but I had a medieval female Sim living with her grandmother in a save. She loved to ride her horse, but I believe I cheated the skill up.
    Awesome version of Recurve Strand!

@meerkattime Seems Sheree is having a great time.

@Puddinroy Hey, how have you been? Catch up on my updates when you have time, no hurry.

***That does it for me tonight, but here is a current country song I really like right now. It is called "Fancy Like" and is by Walker Hayes. It is currently the song being used for Applebee's commercials due to the line that says, "Fancy like Applebee's on a date night, got that Bourbon Street Steak with the Oreo Shake."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zuB-ogIBw
    @Brandontaylor that song is so stuck in my head since I heard it at Applebee’s
    @GraceyManor Lol, now the song just came on the radio. My dogs like to have some quiet music at night, seems to keep them calm.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Thank you guys for all the sweet messages. :heart: My girl has been spoiled these past few days and she seems to have a bit more pep in her step today since she got meds from the vet in her. I just want to make sure however much time she has left is special for her. :heart: She's been in my life for most of it, so it'll be hard when the time does come. But, she's not gone yet and I'm going cherish every second I have left with her. :heart:
    Sorry, all, but I may not be around for a while. Double XP on SWTOR goes on until Nov. 2, 2021. :mrgreen:

Busy levelling up all my SWTOR characters. Giving some love to my "Claria". Screenshot%2B%252826%2529.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Hello All. Sorry I've been absent. I have popped in a couple of times but haven't read all of the posts. I hope you are all enjoying your game. And thank you to all who have mentioned me in their posts.

I'm just here now to let you know that 'The 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt Episode 37' is now available for you to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/MdxfuX3yik4

The couples who are expected to get to know each other with a view to imminent marriage in this episode are Megan and Mark, and Latoya and Lionel.

Megan-Mark-Lionel-Latoya.jpg

Romance starts out relatively slowly but by the end of the episode they are on the brink of deciding to spend the rest of their lives together. The weddings will be in the next episode.

They visit a few venues around the world of The Great Southern Land by FrogPrincess_q. I added some of my own builds to the world and the sims spend most of their time in my builds but venues that came with the world, or Sims venues from Expansion or Stuff packs are also seen.

You will find them at the Festival Grounds (Sunset Valley Festival Ground), Caroline's Bowling Alley (my own build that may have CC in it so is not in my studio), The Spectral Bakery (my build that was made before I added any CC or mods to my game so is in my Studio on the Exchange), The Bluewaters Fun Park (another of my old builds that is in my studio on the Exchange); 'The Cake Pleasure Dome' (from Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack - I added some bakery items to it); 'The Dome' (my build that is packed full of 3rd party Custom Content so will not be going onto the Exchange)

Bluewaters Roller Coaster
    BlueRollercoaster.jpg

Caroline's Bowling Alley
    BowlingVenue001.jpg

Cake Pleasure Dome
    CakeVenue001.jpg

Spectral Bakery (inside main shop - there are also a cafe area and a basement you will see in the video)
    Bakery002.jpg

The Dome (full of magical things and custom content and it has a basement with a wedding venue for later)
    TheDomeFromAbove001.jpg

I hope you enjoy the video.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited October 2021
    @Puddinroy

* waves*

@CravenLestat

Great change to that beach lot

@Brandontaylor

Thank you,

@Nikkei_Simmer

I used to play Swotr some year back it's a fun game.
    did not continue cause did not have any people to talk to on the European server haha.
    im not much doing dungeons and that kinda stuff mostly solo stuff.
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    Gus: Just ask her.
    Edward: She'll say no...
    April: ASK HER you coward.

Screenshot-63.jpg
    Edward: I wanted to ask you something.
    Sally: You can ask me anything, Edward.What is it?
    Edward: Would you like to have a dance with me?
    Sally: I would love to.

Screenshot-64.jpg

Screenshot-65.jpg
    Edward: I didn't expect you to say yes..
    Sally: Of course, I'd say yes.

Screenshot-67.jpg

Screenshot-68.jpg
    Edward: You look beautiful Sally.
    Sally: Thank you.
    Edward: Come with me.

Screenshot-69.jpg
    Music: Every now and then we find a special friend, who never
    lets us down.Who understands it all, reaches out each time we fall, you're the
    best friend that I found.I know you can't stay, but part of you will never ever go
    away, your heart will stay..I'll make a wish for you and hope that it'll come true, if
    life would just be kind to such a gentle mind, if we lose our way, look back on yesterday
    remember me this way

Screenshot-70.jpg
    Ballroom dancers decided to join in with Edward and Sally.
    I don't need eyes to see the love you bring to me, no matter where I go.And
    I know that you'll be there, forevermore apart of me, and everywhere.I'll always care.
    I'll make a wish for you, and hope that it will come true, if life could just be kind, to such a gentle
    mind.If you lose your way, think back on yesterday, remember me this way...remember me this way.

Screenshot-73.jpg
    Music: I'll be standing by your side in all you do, and I won't ever leave as long
    as you believe

Screenshot-74.jpg
    I'll make a wish for you and hope that it'll come true,if life
    would just be kind to such a gentle mind.

Screenshot-75.jpg
    He felt comfortable enough to show his true form now.
    If you lose your way, think back on yesterday...

Screenshot-77.jpg
    music: remember me this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6oNk2c_5c8
    edited October 2021
    Elvis’ drummer, Ronnie Tutt, passed away yesterday. In the 70’s Elvis videos I’ve been sharing, he is the drummer shown. He was a great drummer, and also played for the Carpenters, Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash, Neil Diamond, and Jerry Garcia.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    @Brandontaylor
    Oh wow, sorry to hear about your husband. I saw this not long after you posted, but have been busy so just now able to apply. Praying that he continues to recover.
    ^You're okay buddy. I know you're busy. :kissing_heart:
    Thank you. <3 He's been very slowly recovering each and every day. We were actually able to go out as a family and check out the awesome local Science museum yesterday so that was fun! :grin: And a much needed break from the rigors of everyday life.
    Yeah I ended up ditching those cc shoes that made my sim taller. It's like the height sliders so animations and poses don't line up and that bugs me! Especially when storytelling. ;)
    ----
    Then it was time for the wedding. However, I didn't realize I had the arch the wrong way, and the family all had to gather around in a tight space between the arch and the garage. Next time, I'm making sure it's the right way.
    ^Aww. :lol: Bless your heart. <3 I did that once years ago too. So you're not the only one. ;)
    I haven't heard the latest Applebee's commercials, but I like that song. :mrgreen: (And that Walker Hayes is easy on the eyes. :love: )

@Turjan
    Given my mom wasn't even 20 when I was born, my statement was no exaggeration.
    ^You know that's not even a shocker to me. In my church, women marry at 18 (kinda not so much anymore in the past 20 years) so having a kid or two before you're 20 seems normal to me. :lol: My mom did! :p
    Shellac huh. That's very interesting! I learned something new today! :smiley: (Those uh, lac tubes look gross though. :grimace: Kudos to momma bug there!!!)
    Bambi, Japanese cartoons ("Big eyes, small mouths"). It triggers the care reflex.
    ^LOL! I guess it does! :joy:
    Thank you. <3 We're all glad hubby is doing better as well. Such a relief. 🙏
    Your Sheldon and Amy sims are adorable. :blush:

@Gracey Still enjoying your story. Nice shot you captured here. <3
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    **Hopeless romantic sigh**

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you sweetie. <3 We are so very very relieved that he's doing much better!

@texxx78 Goodness, I meant to respond to this earlier:
    Hey everybody! How do your sims look so good??? Can you point me some mods/cc to make mines look good too?
    ^First and foremost, find yourself some good custom skintones. :star: They have defaults and non-default. Use non-default if you want to be able to use multiple different skins for different sims. I would start at this website for a good skin(s):
    https://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/an-hd-skin-for-all-ages-uhd-2k-faces-4k-adult
    Also, hit up the makeup areas on www.modthesims.info and www.thesimsresource.com (My advice is only use cc from Featured Artists on there so you know they aren't corrupt. 👍 )
    Oh and you'll find some amazing hairstyles all in one convenient location here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qBa59yKIUPuzGJS8KJ7s7IHLxaOZkNChK_pK4PLUI3o/edit#gid=0
    Have fun looking around and testing it all out in your game to make your simmies look amazing. :smiley:

@CravenLestat *Gasp* :open_mouth: I love the picture of Jeanne D'Arc and her gorgeous horse! :love:

@meerkattime I could get used to the island life as well. :smirk: Lovely picture. I'm so glad you're enjoying playing. :blush: I need to get writing soon!

@Puddinroy
    e0037e5b030d948bb2f7ca0604899b8b.gif
    ;)
    Who is the adorable, fluffy wet birdie in your avatar pic? :blush:

@Emily4331 Oh I'm so glad to hear Daisy has gained some pep in her step. <3 (Pain meds work wonders sometimes. ;) ). But yes, cherish every second with her and give her lots of love. From all of us too. <3

@Karritz *Waves* :blush: Enjoyed your post. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @Nikkei_Simmer

I used to play Swotr some year back it's a fun game.
    did not continue cause did not have any people to talk to on the European server haha.
    im not much doing dungeons and that kinda stuff mostly solo stuff.

My wife and I joined a guild which is highly recommended - that way, not only do you have lots of people to talk to but when you do "rampages" you can get lots of people to help you gain XP and levelling. @Featerbelle's got several of her "toons" at Lev 75. My highest SWTOR character is Claria and she's at Lev. 58. I love Double XP - it's fun to see just how fast your characters can level up.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    @emorrill omg thank you so much for the links. I've just installed the skins and a lot of hairs. So many amazing hairs that i can't install all my favs tonight :lol: I will continue tomorrow and will be def changing my sims again! Thank you! :kissing_heart:

Update on my Adam and Eve challenge:

Baltazar has completed everything he should for this challenge: he has built the School of Science and he has completed his LTW. So now he has been emptying his inventory: reading the books he never ended, planting the seeds that he forgot about and experimenting with the chemistry potions that he produced back when he was studying logic.
    He drunk the Young Again potion that he once tried to offer to his first wife Grace, but she snobly denied. Yes, he's now younger than his 4 first kids! Only Cristina is younger than his dad. The moment he drunk the potion, a wish to have 10 kids rolled... haha, he has already 5, but 10... well, he now has time for that... let's see if I have time... :lol:
    BwMA0FD.jpg

He then tried the ghost potion, but nothing really different happened besides of he becoming a ghost for 3 hours. He could do everything he does as a living being tought. Or, at least, i haven't noticed anything much different. In the picture are also his daughters Cassandra (YA) and Cristina (children).
    R07tV8I.jpg

Meanwhile Cassandra has proposed to Armando. It was something like 5 sim days ago but they haven't got married yet. Cassandra is still super busy developing the networking and charisma skill to build the Oficce Building.
    eEe9ZXk.jpg

Althought she is also developing her LTW, when Cassandra became an adult she started suffering a mid-life crisis. She rolled a wish to move out but i didn't want her to live alone, i wanted to keep playing the whole household. So, i moved them all to a new house. She also wished for a change on her appeareance. There she is on her new house with a new haircut, but feeling miserable anyway...
    AqJ5SFE.jpg

Cristina aged up to teen. She also deserved a makeup :tongue: I played a bit with the cas sliders (thanks for the tip @Turjan ) and also changed her haircut and clothes. I think she's looking better while still keeping much of her dad's features.
    1xD6epI.jpg

Cassandra also wished for a new car (the black one). Here are the 2 cars of the family matching 2 of Amelia's horses.
    4ZmPD6z.jpg

From left to right, Amelia (Baltazar's second wife and Cristina's mother), Baltazar, Cristina and Cassandra.
    H0mBwY4.jpg

Amelia finally mastered the riding skill and she owns 3 horses, so she finally was able to contribute to the town by buiding an Equestrian Centre.
    7BfvVhf.jpg

The town is now looking like this, with the University Administrative Centre, the Student Union, the School of Science, the Bookstore and the Equestrian Centre.
    D1HVS1v.jpg

* sorry for the huge update, but i couldn't come here yesterday.

@Emily4331 so sorry for your cat... be strong! <3

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member

So I went and placed a cowplant outside in the Addams family front yard as well as the vintage car that I already had from Fresh Prince Creation. I was trying to find the type of car that the Addams family has but this was the closest that I could find in my opinion.
    MXEYCQml.jpg
    KiSOGXal.jpg

I also went over to MTS3 and got the Munster's car and installed it to my game and placed that in their driveway. I just didn't get a picture of it yet. I also went and buy them a dragon egg and placed it in the dining room and had Lily go over to talk about love of fire so that they can get the red dragon as that is the fire dragon.
    2OqKRxXl.jpg
    knOQA5ul.jpg

Eddie came over to look at the new light that was installed in the dining room.
    f1TJjael.jpg

Then he went out to the computer to play some games.
    7xstL39l.jpg

Marilyn reading a book at the dining room table.
    PyQsTu3l.jpg

The family seating down eating some Mac & Cheese.
    HB4bKWhl.jpg
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @emorrill: Fluffy wet birdie is King Henry!

@lisasc360: Awesome cars.

@Brandontaylor: Hello.

@Turjan: Hello.

@texxx78: Hello.

@Silverofdreams30: Hello.

@CravenLestat: Nice beach, Hello.

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello.

@Karritz: Hello.
    :) Smile!

@texxx78
    Hey everybody! How do your sims look so good??? Can you point me some mods/cc to make mines look good too?

I can't say mine look "good" but I do like to use skin tones(just started recently) and CC hair.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    @texxx78 You are very welcome. :blush:

@lisasc360 Cool what you've done bringing the Addams Family and the Munsters into your game. :mrgreen:

@Puddinroy Aww, nice to meet King Henry. <3 I wish I had a pet bird again.

@Nikkei_Simmer Does your wife get on the Sims forums much? :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    For some reason witches aren't working in my game.They are missing their magic wands(I bought them one from buy mode and don't work), they are also missing their magic bar, and can only conjure apples, her magic skill is ten, I tried a new save.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top