Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    Well, here we have the latest addition to the family of Hesper and Lucas, little Leonel.
    95d6b4K.jpg
    For Rowan and Spiros, it was the last chance at another round of young adulthood.
    PGZTdwe.jpg
    r7xDSWY.jpg
    "And, do you feel any different?"
    "Not really. A bit light-headed, maybe".
    "That's the idea."
    Y2eACqH.jpg
    On the other hand, they are doing the same stuff all over again, just switch out locations.
    cibuquu.jpg
    At least they enjoy themselves.
    EeC4FZO.jpg
    Spiros got a party invitation by his sister Hesper. That's rare enough, so I decided he should go. Rowan was too tired and went to bed.
    When I arrived, I found his nephew Scott busy with his little brother Leonel, while their sister Victoria was standing in the back.
    QlEJlbw.jpg
    Victoria had become a teen just recently, and while she looks mostly like her mom at a first glance, I think she is a nice blend of Hesper and Lucas.
    b7KuxSk.jpg
    Of course, Spiros didn't let the opportunity pass to chew her ears off.
    wlEFyLI.jpg
    Scott spent all night with Leonel.
    ll5KyZv.jpg
    Fzbkb2N.jpg
    I only switched to Barney for a moment because he got into a heated argument with Sue Frio, only to have himself get complimented for his latest promotion, that I missed the actual occasion for that party. Now I regretted that I let Rowan go to sleep, given he's also an uncle of all those kids. The moment I had switched to Barney, Scott had his birthday to YA...
    nB36JQm.jpg
    ...while Spiros had some reaction to Avery's father Len Sekemoto, whatever that means. It looked funny though.
    pJalq36.jpg
    I think Scott turned out fine. Spiros immediately found out that Scott had picked up "Natural Cook", which I thought was an OK choice.
    zYjJOqR.jpg
    Of course, Spiros couldn't help but give some cooking advice, which spawned a lively conversation.
    xqRA2NE.jpg
    I guess I now have to fix Scott's relationship with Sonia Langerak. With whom he has a daughter (Deanna) the same age as Leonel (the jingles came seconds apart :lol: ). I don't want to see another endless "child support" story in the news, so I probably have to do that myself, given Scott is grumpy and a snob. Maybe, "charismatic" or "friendly" instead of "natural cook" would have helped more, but hey. I already remodeled Petre Stewart's former bachelor pad into a possible home for them, so we will see.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited February 2021
    For a better understanding of how my family has grown over the past years I have researched a few old pictures (34000) of the beginning of the family dynasty through the early days the last week.
    I began to play the Helmquists when Supernatural came out just to test Moonlight Falls and if I liked it or not.
    It turned out that I loved both Moonlight Falls and the family.

I hope I donΒ΄t confuse you or the facts about the family, it has been a long time since Haldir was born!

HaldirΒ΄s parents, Freia Filavandrel and Henning Hemlquist, got to know each other when they visited Isla Paradiso one summer.
    FreiaΒ΄s brother Epsepsi had married Teodor Medina, a handsome young merman, second son of Poseidon. TheyΒ΄ve met the first time when Epsepsi tried to drown himself in the waters of Isla Paradiso. He had hit rock-bottom in his life and was tired of his fight.
    FreiaΒ΄s and Epsepsis dad was a very bad fairy king and lead his folk from one crisis into the next so his folk tried a putsch against him, which he prevented by force. Freia and Epsepsi were on the side of their folk and tried to convince their dad to become a much better king but he didnΒ΄t want to listen to them at all, in contrary he detained them, because he saw them as enemies who worked together with this awful folk.
    Epsepsi and Freia could flee with the help of some friends, Epsepsi was chased by his dad who got paranoid that his son wanted to kill him to be the next king. Epsepsi had to fight lots of fights with his dadΒ΄s henchmen, he was wounded several times, some of the wounds were very severe. One day he just had enough and let him drop into the water from one of the piers of Isla Paradiso. He didnΒ΄t know that he was already watched by a merman who luckily was around when he wanted to drown himself.
    Teodor saved EpsepsiΒ΄s life and they fell in love with each other.
    Freia wasnΒ΄t chased by her father, he thought that she wasnΒ΄t such a big danger for him than his eldest son, her dad thought she was a very week girl, he didnΒ΄t know her at all, she was just 15 when all this happened and he hadnΒ΄t even got to know her well at that time. So otherwise as her 6 years older brother she just had to try to stay out of the focus of her dad and try to survive on her own still being a teenager.
    She managed to get a job as a housemaid of a rich family in Midnight Hollow, the Hammings. Unfortunately the dad of the family liked young girls, especially when they worked for him and couldnΒ΄t defend themselves from him. She got help from the youngest boys of the family, twins called Matthew and Maxwell, so she could avoid too much body contact with their father. When she was 18 she couldnΒ΄t live at the house any longer and by the help by Matthew she was able to find her brother Epsepsi and traveled to him, not knowing that that he tried to kill himself because of his awful last years.
    Luckily his soulmate made sure that nothing bad could happen to him anymore. At that time Isla Paradiso could only be reached by boat, so Teodor and his folk could control who could reach the island. (Mysteriously a lot of boats with many strongly armed warriors sunk at that time!)
    Epsepsi recovered (both mentally and physically) and they married shortly before Freia arrived at the island.
    Epsepsi and Teodor had many friends (mostly Teodor had, Epsepsi is a very shy and gently man), their best friends were the Ichtaca brothers.
    They were sons of a very powerful but now very poor old-established family which roots were from pirates centuries ago, when the island was one of the strongholds of pirates. Their family build the Ichtaca-castle at the highest cliff, it overlooked the whole island. But because the pirates were combated the island became poor and poorer and the Ichtaca family just possessed the castle and their name.
    But the boys were sent to a very exclusive private school in their youth where they met Henning Helmquist who attended the same school.
    TheyΒ΄ve met each other a few times through the year and when Freia visited her brother Henning stayed with Rubisel and Guillermo Ichtaca. They organized a party for all their friends and Teodor, Epsepsi and Freia attended the party as well.
    Henning saw Freia and fell in love instantly. She later told everyone who wanted to know that it was love at first sight when she saw Henning.
    They became a couple soon and thought about where to go to to live together. Henning was born in Roaring Heights, he didnΒ΄t want to live in such warm weather anymore (his dad was from Sunlit Tide, his mum was from Aurora Skies, although he got his fatherΒ΄s tan he like the cold much better as his mum did, they moved to RH when he was very young because his dad got a job as a banker there)
    So they decided to move to Moonlight Falls, Henning knew someone there, Quentin MacDuff, a great-cousin of Flint MacDuff, who helped them with purchasing a house (Henning was already rich, his parents died years ago and he inherited the big fortune of them), Quentin late became Rubisel IchtacaΒ΄s husband, theyΒ΄ve met each other through Henning.

HaldirΒ΄s story began after Henning and Freia moved to Moonlight Falls and became local celebs due to their beautiful pictures. They were already very wealthy because Henning inherited the fortune of his parents when they died a few years ago.
    While they enjoyed their lives Freia got the information that her dad died finally and that his falk wished for her to become their queen. She didnΒ΄t want to go back to her former country but she visited the Thing regularly, where she was elected to be the queen to her folk, even when she told them that she didnΒ΄t want to move back. The fairy elders decided that she could rule about her folk even from afar, they would help her with that. A few of them had some unterior motives, like king Stein from Entworld, for example, who thought that he could become the king of FreiaΒ΄s subjects because of her asence.
    But Freia surprised everyone with her ability to become a much better and much more powerful queen than her father ever was. Her subjects loved her for her kindness and her wisdom and for letting their kingdom grow so much.
    So Haldir was born into an old dynasty of fairy kings and became FreiaΒ΄s heir as soon as he got a glimpse at the new world he was born to.

Then he turned 18, finished school with good marks and went to university, where he just tried to make the best diploma ever. He studied sport science and he became a very, very good pitcher at the universities team. They won the university championships every year since he joined the team. None of his games were visited by his parents.
    During his last year he was offered a position as the main pitcher at the Moonlight Falls Monsters and although he wanted to leave 🐸🐸🐸🐸 as soon as possible he came back to the town.
    It was good for his siblings that he came back, especially Hendrik and Helo missed him very much, he was more a parent for them as their parents.
    He was very successful in his job and earned lots of money, but he wasnΒ΄t happy. He discovered that he was gay but that he had to hide that in order not to lose his fans and his contract. His agent even wnated him to marry and get kids to get more fans. He told Haldir that he had to search for a beautiful woman, only with that he would get a better job in an even better team.
    So Haldir remembered Emelie van Gould, a girl he knew from school and about whom he knew that she liked him very much. When they were in school she swoon over him.
    He invited her over and flirted a bit with her, fully aware that he didnΒ΄t like it. But in that times it would have been a career killer to reveal to be gay, especially in such a menΒ΄s sport.
    Emelie was so pleased and proud of dating with him, so he accepted his fate and had some sex with her, just to hope she got pregnant and he could prove how "manly" he was.
    His agent made a contact with Emelie that she got everything she wanted if she married Haldir and gave birth to a child and she accepted, thinking that Haldir loved her.
    She asked for a big house in the style of her dadΒ΄s house and got it. She didnΒ΄t question why she and Haldir slept in different bedrooms, his agent just told her that Haldir needed as much rest as possible.
    When she got pregnant with his first child, a girl named Misty, they married.
    Hu1vsAw.jpg
    F9bxoR6.jpg
    klzMote.jpg
    Emelie was happy, especially when they both went out to some events where she was presented as HaldirΒ΄s beautiful wife.
    When she was pregnant with their second child HaldirΒ΄s oldest sister married Tristan van Gould, EmelieΒ΄s bigger brother, and gave birth to her first child Travis.
    xGkj4tc.jpg
    9gmrqJA.jpg
    During the next years Haldir cared for his two children while Emelie was out partying and being his wife. But for Haldir it was more and more clear that he hated his life and that he didnΒ΄t want to stay in a marriage where no love was in.
    So while he spend his life between training, matches and home he raised two lovely little kids,
    Misty
    02wb319.jpg
    and Emerson
    7klhcjX.jpg
    jG3IsX5.jpg
    r3Dhdu3.jpg
    He loved his kids so much!!!
    One day he met his mum in town and he told her how how he felt about his past and his present.
    ClqDXB3.jpg
    He told her that he thought that life could be as beautiful as a unicorn but that he somehow missed the class in school where this was taught.
    Freia listened to her oldest and got very sad for him.
    TcKGpLk.jpg
    She told him that she made such big mistakes while raising him and that she was so sorry that she wasnΒ΄t there for him when he needed her and her advice. They talked very long and even more in the weeks to come. They got a much better relationship to another and when he told her about his unhappy marriage she told him that he should do what made him happy, not what society wanted from him!
    She told him that even when he lost his job that he was clever enough to do what ever he wanted and that he could still care for his little children.

Sorry for the long text, more text and more pictures on my story thread https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story#latest

comments tomorrow!
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

102 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 Oakley <3

To my surprise once Ethereal leaves at her usual 2am, Victor emerges from his Fairy house and gets in the bed that she just vacated (which is actually Max's bedroom).
    He then gets a wish to give a gift to Oakley. She is in his relationship panel as good friend, so they know each other from the town and the homeless dimension and they were in the same homeless household with 4 other sims. (I do have them married in another game and I am unsure if the love sentiment bleeds over)
    He has no dreams of either girl.
    b4FWDS0.jpg
    L1L1o7S.jpg

This girl has dreams, though.
    A87UC8o.jpg

Victor wakes and I have him invite Oakley over, so he can give her a gift. Her other dimension is very near as she is here before Victor even gets downstairs!
    nhbw6Ez.jpg
    yRHOlxy.jpg
    0veWEkH.jpg
    5h04nwS.jpg

This is how Victor greets her. The alluring greet is what he chose.
    U0W93Dr.jpg

Victor is so happy that Oakey is brave, and he already knows she is an excitable, friendly, snob, who is a good kisser! Did he find that out when he worked at the kissing booth?!
    MvMxMBF.jpg

"Oakley it's so good to see you! I have a life fruit gift for you!" says Victor
    nD6HTks.jpg
    "oh I love this kind of fruit! you always remember, Victor!" says Oakley
    Oakley is a snob so she only likes and accepts the very best gifts!

They chit-chat about fairy things.
    KhpGaPo.jpg

And then Victor gets down to business. I suspect the real reason he wished to make contact.

"I've moved into this great house!' says Victor
    9sXWFV5.jpg

"I want to settle down, with a special someone."
    VXk7wv8.jpg
    lj6svBA.jpg

"Life is so much happier with a partner to share it with."
    UAFFC0e.jpg

"And raise a family of sweet little baby girls!"
    cdG9Sz5.jpg

"And naturally I thought of you Oakley"
    o7sKFkv.jpg

"Do you share any of these same feelings?"
    KsfoWfH.jpg
    aHYEz0x.jpg

Oakley is much younger than Victor, She might not have thought of settling down as yet, as she has barely started testing the waters. She does like Victor very much, they are at 96 like, and seem to really know one another quite well!

Oakley considers what Victor has said, he put it quite nicely she thought! She is very flattered and quite touched that He thought of Her, to tell these feelings and wants for his future. That says a lot!
    7u9lHut.jpg

Victor! you can't just go around grabbing pretty girls!
    GKuYTD9.jpg
    What about Ethereal?!
    "No! Oakley is my Girlfriend!"
    She's not.
    "She is! You promised!"
    I don't remember doing any such thing.
    "I'm keeping her! We belong together."
    MjCmnUT.jpg

"Victor! get out of here! You are wrecking the mood I have with my lovely wife!" Max is annoyed!
    4v8eJpF.jpg
    ''I should Never have given up my bed!''
    naGsm7N.jpg

Victor rushes over to Oakley
    "I'm so sorry about this. Would you like to go on a date with me? we can get out of here!"
    onWVsH4.jpg
    s934qju.jpg
    Oakley says "I'd love to hang out but I need to get to work soon."

"Okay. See you tonight" says Victor, remembering he needs to get his butt to work as well!
    S2Unjca.jpg
    JAqYRdr.jpg

The kids go off to school. they are in high spirits.
    "I'm in good Spirits!" says Danny
    MrgNt69.jpg
    "Me too Watcher!" says Belinda
    NbrIa3Z.jpg
    And I see that Faelie has lifted Max's spirits, from being annoyed by Victor!
    PprRElZ.jpg

At the Fire station today, Victor has zero thoughts of Ethereal.
    I have him do his maintenance, then set him free, to do as he pleases.
    PggfqGC.jpg
    zUNQ1KD.jpg
    wg8AKBQ.jpg
    sce8RhI.jpg
    hmm well that's different, from yesterday.

several hours later:
    uh oh
    9s23dx2.jpg
    Looks like he tries to ignore her.
    Udkh3WC.jpg
    yikes!
    1KmJL5A.jpg

Victor gets 2 wishes, to go take a gardening class, and learn gardening. I send him to class.
    yes during work hours! Because of the wishes, I think he wants to get out of here! and because of the ghost thought, well, I don't like where that thought is headed and I'm going to snip it in the bud.

When Victor gets back, He says
    "I think we should be just friends."
    k0ixy2Y.jpg
    sl760sz.jpg
    vgThnKM.jpg
    qSWfoWQ.jpg

Then the fire alarm rings! talk about saved by the bell!
    Oh No! It's Ayden VanGould's home!
    5la9CLe.jpg
    zveaAAC.jpg
    o8GVqOx.jpg
    Victor gets promoted to hose handler.
    Uf59wOu.jpg

Back at the station Ayden comes over.
    "I just need to complain about Ethereal, we were RI for one day and she is a non stop flirt."
    7Xcd3kK.jpg
    "Oh realllly" says Ayden

"Hello my dear, my how you look lovely today!" says Tristan's DAD, the big playboy!
    f0mvUtO.jpg

"Very Lovey! and what beautiful wings you have my dear!"
    sMmFUK8.jpg
    "oh Ayden! hehehe " says Ethereal. And they flirt and carry on for quite some time.

Soon as work is done Victor rushes home leaving the two big flirts at the fire station.
    I have Victor call Oakley because he sill wants a date with her.
    She is there in a flash!
    538tlc5.jpg

Watcher just let's them be.

Because Quigley has been waiting to talk with his Dad!
    SVsRtZV.jpg

• Options

@AlexaKry :smiley: going Right over to read! yahoooo! so very glad! to see your post!!! :)
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2021
    Four has turned into six with the arrival of TWINS! I did use the Fertility Treatment for both parents though. Lol. The twins' names are Gillian and Conner.
    RY991mA.jpg
    BuHT26F.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited February 2021
    Episode 12 – Myra

Music:
    Greg Preston’s Notes for next Ent Council meeting, written 25th of June 2025
    Had concerns about Elder Jenny Richard lack of social interaction with the settlement members, but lately she had visits by Elder Michiko Vaughan, scholars Myra Frances and Elea Helsby, getting more involved in the community.

Regarding the scholars they have all become well integrated, lately young Myra Frances started fishing with John Hallett and now the are the best of friends.

Just a friendly hug

z27bJ1M.jpg

Greg Preston’s Notes for next Ent Council meeting, written 2nd of July 2025

I have noticed that often the settlers take a nap whenever they are a bit tired. To the point where they sleep or are awake at odd hours. I talked about this with the other Elders and we have decided to ask all residence not to nap (*) to keep the production level higher.

krSMb5W.jpg

From Greg Preston’s Report to St. John’s Educational Foundation – July 2725
    Myra’s just turned 16 years old. Thing are moving fast with her, from being a young very inward personality, she is now very social and adds a lot to the household. She cooks a lot making such nice quality waffles in the morning for everyone to enjoy when they get up. Now the best cook amongst the students.

EKrzsa0.jpg

Terry also started showing interest in fishing, he took the bike for a very long rider, fishing so far away that no other settler has been there before. Sadly, he forgot to fix the sink before he went off even though it has been broken for days. The sink over at Jenny’s also broken and he haven’t fixed that either. Taking up others settlers time cleaning up the water from the floors.

Z7TPToc.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 11th of July 2725 AD
    It has been very hot and sunny lately. I have mostly stayed inside having some visitors and I started my first oil painting.

3CpN5kt.jpg

Biographies:

Michiko Vaughan
    Michiko was born in may in the year 2669, now 63 years old. She was born and raised in the nomadic Hatchee tribe living at the north west around the Fuzz-Fatchee lakes. When she was 46 years old her tribe came to warfare with a coalition of small tribes invading from the east and was driven from the lake.
    Michiko had four children, the first died as a child, her husband and eldest sons died in the war. After which she and her last son Charles fled south.

WcIznTp.jpg

Charles Vaughan
    Charles was born 36 and a half year ago at the banks of Fatcheema lake. His farther was a proud Hatchee hunter Amito Vaughan, his mother of half Hatchee and half Asian descent. As a young boy Charles was sent to school in a larger settlement close to the lake, separated from his family for 6 years. War broke out and he was sent back to his tribe.

cWECoX0.jpg

(*) Editorial:
    Economy after this episode:
    Greg Preston household: Cash 7.405 – Net Worth 28.266
    Jenny Richards household: Cash 8.460 – Net Worth 16.654
    Michiko Vaughan household: Cash 1.541 – Net Worth 12.477

MODDING:
    Although my sims can’t survive without help they have had a bad habit of giving donations to welfare, the option has now been removed for the time being.

Attempted to remove or at least decrease napping, as it is getting absurd. (something like 70%+ napping)

Ran into a problem I can’t solve. Being a writer Charles continues to buy laptop, killing the economy of the family. Can’t find a mod to change pricing to something he can’t afford or otherwise prevent him from getting that item. The first few times I sold it for him, but as he continues to buy it again. I will let him keep until the family runs out of money. Just won’t take pics. of it as that would spoil the storyline.

Comments

As usual replied to all the stories in the story section for those having a story over there, so won’t mention one by one every time.

@DivaDoodle
    Thanks
    Regarding auto-writing, at this point hard to say how I got it. Have edited a lot especially in β€œRetuner”, but I think town sims also do novels in my Janis story without Retuner. (mayby need to have "StoryProgression Career")
    Won’t install β€œAsk to Fish” as I can’t tell them to do anything, unless it is 100% essential. And they actually to something very similar, as they form groups and go to fishing lots together, without my help.

@Brandontaylor
    Thanks for comment
    It seems you might prefer to have comment here rather than in the story section – as you post here first and so on.
    If that is the case please just say so. Just as easy for me either way.

@Turjan
    Those Gnomes β€œsigh”, but great of you got a dog, they are chewable
    Sad to see a farther/Son relation like that.
    Lovely picture of them in bed
    I had Carly's mom Dahlia accompany her, which turned out to be a mistake – why? Now you got me curious
    Nice with twins.
    Like the outfit of Victoria, a bit sad eyes, sims often has sad eyes.
    ...while Spiros had some reaction to Avery's father Len Sekemoto, whatever that means. It looked funny though. Looks like: You narrow minded old F.

@HillyBeth
    Lovely - I guess I am one of very few that likes to have baby’s in my house. Annoying sure, but that makes it so much nicer when they (naturally) reach the next age, it is a part of life that baby’s need attention.

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Look like victor found love yay!
    They seem adorable together.

@Turjan

Great updates, many handsome males in them hehe.

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited February 2021
    Comments time [insert cheerleader dance].

@ZhakiraP Wonderful. Looking forward to those :smile: .

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you, glad you like them :smile: .
    Gary looks like a good match :smile: And so does Kassam. I think I never tried to make a round head in TS3. Can you even do that?

@Karritz Thank you. Percy has really long hair, but it's looking good.
    Yup, I tried bringing 8 sims at once to university for the first time, and it went remarkably well, but mostly because I chose Malan Hall for them. It's the ideal location if you really want them to get a degree. Short distances, no distractions.

@DivaDoodle Thank you. Glad you like the sims and the pics :smile: .
    Oh, I intend on Scott trying to keep Sonia, although it will be difficult. I probably have to disallow them from splitting up, even if they start hating each other :wink: . I don't have much hope that it will be all lovey-dovey.
    The hot tub interaction is from Late Night, yes. Those two were skinny dipping. As was Frederick Frio after them.
    Congrats on Quigley getting adopted :smile: .
    "Little dude" :lol:
    Well, lots of happy couples.
    :lol: at Victor.
    Ah, Danny got rid of the infamous, patented "mad scientist hair". Good for him :smile:
    Even more :lol: at Victor.

@Brandontaylor Thanks. Yes, 8 sims is already hard to keep on top of. Even with 6, I usually neglect one or the other. At least I have kicked the habit of using overstuffed households. I only do that in emergencies or for moves.
    Congrats to Ariana on little Robert.
    Yes, faithful characters usually reject romantic advances autonomously. At least I can trust my usual cast in that regard.
    :lol: about the homework. I usually have to force them on the first and maybe the second day of school, and after that, they are good.
    Well, off to the romance we go :smile: . Good luck to Irene and Michael.
    Graduation tends to be once a week, max, except if there are really a lot of graduates. Probably because everyone involved and their families get the day off.
    Aww, nice wedding :smile: .
    That's good you provided Cori with a daughter.

@GraceyManor Thank you :smile: Yup, SP kept my towns from dying or been overrun by pudding faces.
    Heh, my little brother (well, when he was little) was a big Abba fan :smile:
    I had to laugh at the juice party :lol:

@bekkasan Thank you :smile: . I got Jareth to put on some muscles now, too :lol: .
    Lovely winter pic again.

@emorrill Thanks. That's a lot of effort going for a single comment :wink: .

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats! I think... :lol:

@Tamijo Thank you. Nice development with the Elder Assembly. I love how the village grows and looks.
    What kind of community is this mountain village exactly? You probably wrote that already and I just missed or forgot it.
    I dislike the "Good" trait. There isn't anything good about it :lol: .
    I notice the napping problem happens with very cheap beds. Not sure what the reason is, maybe the recovery rate is the same.
    Haha, no, unfortunately no dog is available. Of course, I could just sell the gnomes. Most of them should die soon though.
    Some of these father/son relations are just like that. Carly's brother didn't get along with their father, either.
    Regarding Dahlia, the return animation just broke. The game made Jareth leave work to be with his wife during the birth, as usual. However, now Carly and Dahlia were carrying a baby each, and somehow the game didn't know what to do, so it sent Carly and one child home by herself, but then made her walk back to the clinic. Which is a very long walk and would result in two babies with completely red bars, which is why I had to use a lot reset to warp everyone back home.
    Heh, I guess Spiros just commented on Len not wearing formal wear. Spiros likes to tease people. He is inappropriate with a capital "I" :wink: .

@Sprottenham Enjoying your story. I got the first part, but I'm afraid of having to pass on anything involving bowling lanes that could be frightening?

@AlexaKry Thanks for the update on the backstory. I remember some of it, but not all.
    Yep, those letters are censored. I guess that catches one of the more common types of spam.
    RCgqbH5.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Chapter Eight - A Different Kind of Peace (Part Two)

There wasn’t much gnashing of teeth or wailing at the news of Mayumi’s death from her family that she’d abused, yet there was time for introspection. Haruo spent some time with the stereo system, listening to pieces of classical music to come to grips with unresolved anger issues against his mother. It was his father who had provided him with that outlet into music and though his piano playing had lapsed, Haruo was still able to play at a level equivalent to 5 and perhaps with practice he would be able to progress of his own accord.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    The next morning dawned to River’s and Torao’s aging up parties. Most everyone was still in their sleepwear, blinking tiredly like owls roused from their daytime slumber to gaze upon two birthday cakes replete with candles ready to be blown out celebrating the two teens’ progression from adolescent to young adult.
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    And from there they would progress to getting jobs and/or being self-employed (which is the next best thing to being unemployed ~sarcasm~). It was uncertain as to where they would end up finally in terms of a place to live, but after Mayumi’s death, it was clear to Yasunobu that he didn’t really want to stay in the house where Mayumi’s presence still lingered like a malevolent poltergeist. It was perhaps better to locate another place to live. Preferably far away from where they were currently so that the negative energies that existed near that area wouldn’t manifest into a haunting event.

Satoshi’s thoughts went to Molly and how good she looked. Of course his mind was wandering and not really paying much attention to the birthday celebrations of his brother’s son’s girlfriend and his own son.
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    River on the other hand was looking at the cake as if to say, If I eat that cake, that’s going to wreak havoc on my waistline. She was thin and lithesome, but had an inner core of steel, that much Satoshi and Yasunobu could deduce. And they were both happy that Haruo was going to marry River. Although, when exactly was still up in the air. They were still trying to come to a decision on whether they would end up going to university first and completing their degrees before tying the knot or just get married, then go. Haruo had nothing on his mind other than the fact that River looked very beautiful to him.

The noisemakers were making so much racket that it was surprising it didn’t wake up the dead in chronological order; which as Mayumi was the most recent decedent, it wasn’t something that was particularly wise to do.
    Screenshot-63.jpg
    River, on the other hand, was particularly happy about aging up today, since last night was extremely lonely in that bed without her Haruo to cuddle with. There was no hanky-panky, since they both were well aware of just what an unexpected pregnancy could do to their travel plans. But it certainly didn’t stop her fantasizing and her overheated imagination made her attempts to sleep absolutely miserable for that night. But now that she would become a young adult; those taboos fell away. She remembered her words to Bebe about wanting to wait...well, those words came back like unwanted pests to remind her that...once you give it away, you can’t get it back. Maybe you should wait? Oh bother.
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Once everyone had assembled, River made a silent wish...then leaned forward and blew out the candles on her birthday cake. For a long time, while the cheering and noisemakers went on, nothing happened. And just as River was about to say something to that effect; the disassociating feeling kicked in and she felt like she was thrown out of her body... and just as quickly as that feeling came it was gone. She looked over to see Haruo who was gazing back at her with an enthralled expression. She was now taller and her hips and waist showcased a nice hourglass figure. And of course, Haruo was hooked; line and sinker. She was stunningly beautiful. It was lucky Phil wasn’t there as he would have heckled Haruo and asked him if he needed a mop and bucket to clean the drool off the floor. Then Haruo would have had to plant him...upside down...preferably.
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    Screenshot-81.jpg
    Torao had blown out his candles and had aged up as well into a tall broad-shouldered young adult who looked just as handsome as his father, Satoshi. Albeit, he didn’t want to rock the long hair look and went for a nice short haircut. And now, he and Bebe had their whole lives ahead of them. Would the two couples match up together and start a joint farm/fishing lot so that they could earn money together? Both Bebe and River were good at painting and Bebe wanted to become a celebrated author so this would also mean that the two women would have their own self-employment.

Going to university was something that they would all have to sit down and discuss since if they were going to be self-employed, there wasn’t much use for a degree and could quite possibly be a waste of money. But then again, they would have to weigh the advantages and the disadvantages of having a degree and see if it was worth it to go and get their degree. Yasunobu and Satoshi were of the opinion that they wanted the four young adults to go to university and get their degrees. They had the time, they had the youth...so why not spend some time in university and come out with paper in hand that could be transferable to other occupations, should their attempt at self-employment not pan out. It was insurance; costly but necessary in today’s job-market. It would be something they would have to discuss together to see if it was in their plans to get further education.
    Screenshot-89.jpg
    Screenshot-91.jpg
    After eating a piece of River’s birthday cake, Haruo had to go and hunt for a few gemstones that he would later cut and take over to the elixir shop. The proprietor there was still eager to see Haruo’s items that he was going to sell and even though they weren’t toads, the buyers who looked at the gemstones were always inspired to see what new cuts were available. Haruo preferred the spire-cut since he could maximize his earnings and buying a home for he and River to raise a family in was prime on his list of things that he wanted to accomplish.

Catching a taxi he went to a part of town where he was able to find a few gemstones that he was able to scoop up. From there he would return home, cut them and take them over to the elixir shop across the street. Mr. Joseph was still working in the store. He looked up from the cash register and smiled, β€œHow are you doing? Haruo?”
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    β€œOh, great...” Haruo returned, β€œFound a few gemstones, so any word from your buyers about the type of cuts they’re looking for?”

β€œWell, they certainly liked the quality of the cuts that you’re producing.” Moses Joseph stated, β€œI think I have another buyer who’s looking for a yellow sapphire...”

β€œWell, I just happened to find one; any idea on what cut he wanted?” Haruo asked.
    Screenshot-97.jpg
    Moses shrugged, β€œThe last time he was in, he was looking for any cut.”

β€œWell, I’m going to be consigning this spire-cut yellow sapphire, so have your buyer take a look at it and see if it fits his requirements.”

β€œMy goodness...that cut looks nice.” Moses exclaimed as Haruo handed over the gemstone. β€œIt looks magnificent.”
    Screenshot-129.jpg
    β€œGood so you should be able to get a good consignment out of it.” Haruo nodded.

Moses glanced at Haruo with a look of wonderment. β€œYou have certainly grown...Haruo, from consigning toads for my buyers to now dealing in quality gems.”

β€œWell, Mr. Joseph, couldn’t stay a kid forever.” Haruo grinned as he shook Moses’ hand. β€œSo let me know if there’s any other gemstones and cuts that are on your buyers’ lists and I’ll do my best to see if I can fill them.”
    Screenshot-130.jpg
    β€œI certainly will, Haruo and...Haruo, one more thing...” Moses replied. Haruo was turning to go, when he paused for a moment to look back at him, β€œCall me Moses, you’re a young adult now...”

β€œSure thing, Moses...I’ll see you tomorrow. I might have a couple more items that might suit your buyers.”

β€œI’ll contact them and let them know that they’re on your list to fill their orders.”
    Screenshot-102.jpg
    Screenshot-103.jpg
    Screenshot-104.jpg
    After he was done at the elixir shop, Haruo made his way across town to a park with a community garden and there he stocked up on fruits and vegetables. Perhaps he would be able to plant it at their new place which he knew that his father was looking for. From there they would springboard their options. Bebe and Torao would have the opportunity to do the same as what he and River were planning to do; marry and raise a family. And from there, the Chikamori family would grow into a large tree with lots of branches that needed taking care of as he was doing with the trees at the community garden and the fruits of that labour would plant the genesis of their garden at wherever they decided to set down their roots.
    Screenshot-105.jpg
    While Haruo was out toiling in the rain, River was working on her second painting. Getting the bright idea that painting was going to be her self-employment, she stopped just short of finishing the painting and headed out to city hall via taxi. Getting off at the corner right next to the city hall, she ran to get out of the rain; practically sprinting up the steps. Luckily for her it meant that she was able to avoid getting soaked. The permit process for becoming self-employed was relatively painless – no hidden fees, no surcharges and she was able to now earn money from commissions as soon as she made a name for herself. Making a name for herself, however, was going to be the big hurdle.
    Screenshot-108.jpg
    Screenshot-110.jpg
    Screenshot-113.jpg
    Some acidly stated that self-employment was a quick ticket to poverty, however River McIrish had a plan and that included a plan to get rich though it would be slow going. It would be quality paintings that she would make herself known for and that in itself bred exclusivity. City Hall was bathed in a light rain while the clouds formed a misty backdrop. If she had more skill she’d take a picture of the city hall and paint it from memory, however she still had a ways to go before being able to do that.
    Screenshot-117.jpg
    Because of the fact that Haruo needed to get his exercise skill up, he came back and started working on the treadmill. It was his hope to get from Level 4 to Level 8 before getting exhausted, somehow he managed to do so. Though River wasn’t too enamoured of his odour after his exercise. β€œGo take a shower...” she said, holding her nose, β€œYou reek...”

β€œOK...ok...” Haruo rolled his eyes and headed to shower off.
    Screenshot-122.jpg
    After returning from his bathing duties, he walked back over to his fiancee, β€œSo...do I smell any better?”
    Screenshot-131.jpg
    River purred, β€œWhy, yes...you don’t stink up the room now.”
    Screenshot-134.jpg
    β€œWhy, thank you... I love you too...I think...” Haruo smirked at her.

β€œWell...” River, a slight touch of merriment in her eyes responded as she took her fiance in her arms, β€œI love me too...” she teased.
    Screenshot-136.jpg
    β€œThat’s reassuring...” Haruo grinned. A kiss ensued,
    Screenshot-142.jpg
    Screenshot-143.jpg
    Screenshot-141.jpg
    β€œLet’s get to bed, hon, we have a lot to do tomorrow.”

The Next Morning 1:45AM

Considering the time of the morning, it wasn’t surprising that Haruo was yawning his head off. β€œI heard there was a monster in the old mine...over near Pinochle Point.” River said, anxious that her fiance was planning to go hunt for some gemstones and metals down by the old mine.

β€œYou believe that old wive’s tale?” Haruo asked incredulously. β€œI doubt there’s anything there but a bunch of rats that got lost from old man Racket’s barn.”

β€œWell, that’s what they told me.” She cautioned him. , β€œJust be careful.” And that was that. Haruo headed out in the darkness up to the old mine where there were gemstones that were said to generate.
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    After digging around for a while, he could find anything, but evidently out of the corner of his eyes he noticed two glowing yellow eyes. They were right, it’s a monster... his brain could barely comprehend what he saw. But instead of a growling snarl and a nasty monster breaking through the boarded up mine entrance and devouring him right then and there; a polite cough and a gravelly voice emanating from the mine posed a question.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    β€œExcuse me? Do you know if the Vancouver Canucks won the Stanley Cup this year? I can’t get cable up here...”

(End Part 2)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited February 2021

Fixed the issues with how to make things like Repair function for Autonome Sims - with this also found out how to manipulate autonome sims priority - so that you can UP or DOWN certain type of behaviors if you think they do to much or to little of that.

Will be a guide to do this in my next episode (editorial spoiler)

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    Happy Birthday @CravenLestat :blush:

zGjO5p3.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited February 2021
    Moonlight Falls - rotating through the neighborhood

I did post the families before, but since even I canΒ΄t really remember what I posted I donΒ΄t expect anyone else to, and I will post family pictures of starting out households, after18 weeks of gameplay and current (after 22 weeks of gameplay). Sim weeks naturally :D

1# Supernatural Roommates, now the Morganthe - Van Gould household

Dante and Argus (Violet had already married Pappy Wolff and moved out)
    50915180987_a60755ef49_h.jpg

After 18 weeks of gameplay, Dante had moved into an old AbbottΒ΄s residence (from Praaven), and thus became household #1 on the map. Emily Van Gould moved in and they started a rather unstable relationship.
    50914367248_b0e519412e_h.jpg

After 22 weeks of gameplay Dante and Emily are no longer in a romantic relationship, but my story progression settings are preventing anybody from moving out, and Emily is pregnant with DanteΒ΄s child. Dante has become a Super villain in the criminal career track.
    50915052471_31a99c1aaf_h.jpg

Emily had the baby, a little girl named Mauricia.
    50915057471_834516f2a0_h.jpg

2# Roommates wannabe household, now the Wynn - Harris household
    Originally there were four sims in the household; Hayley Sumari, Malcolm Harris, DeeDee Wynn and Alice Fitzgerald. Hayley had twins with the photographer, Malcolm and DeeDee fell in love and got married, and Alice was unfortunately killed by Dante.
    50915052666_79b1264eb6_h.jpg

After 18 weeks of gameplay, DeeDee and Malcolm has two boys, both witches like DeeDee, and they are raising HayleyΒ΄s twins; Helen and Gavin. Hayley moved out to join the NPC workforce.
    50915180887_7791a1c764_k.jpg

This is a normal sight in the Wynn-Harris household, Gavin turning back to human form at the breakfast table, having no idea what happened the last 10-12 hours.
    50915078836_816f18dc62_k.jpg

After 22 weeks of gameplay, Malcolm had been turned Vampire by Emily Van Gould. The twins moved out and DeeDee and Malcolm now have 5 children of their own. Three witches, one human and one vampire. DeeDee is pregnant yet again.
    50915170956_60733842f9_h.jpg

During this 22:nd week the eldest son of DeeDee and Malcolm, Melvin, graduated and then started his career as an alchemist.
    50915058101_4c270e5228_h.jpg
    50915058131_fa15829a06_h.jpg
    Helen and Gavin grew up and moved out together with HelenΒ΄s boyfriend Deric Maldano (the son of Marigold Maldano and Argus Brown).
    50915078896_5a829dd41a_k.jpg
    Gavin
    50915078786_ae6a948b09_h.jpg
    Before the twins moved out, Helen and Malcolm started a band:
    50914393438_125b3936fc_k.jpg

3# The Van Gould household

Aiden Van Gould married one of the Crumplebottom sisters who moved in and was immediately disliked by AidenΒ΄s teen children.
    50915052581_c5a41b6c5b_b.jpg

After Emily moved out everyone got along better, Aiden and Bianca had a son (Arnold) who turned out to be both a witch and a Vampire. Then Tristan married Bailey Swain and they had two daughters. Bianca did not like Bailey.
    50914367053_fe8e804188_h.jpg

After 22 weeks Bailey has been turned Vampire by Emily. Bianca and Bailey are bitter enemies, but luckily for Bailey Bianca will only be around for a small percentage of her new lifespan. Aiden and Bianca had another son, Aegon, a Vampire. Arnold, Vampire-witch, is now a teen and he looks a lot like Aiden.
    50915052521_8536f355c6_h.jpg

A few pictures from when Tristan was courting Bailey. I am not sure if Bailey felt courted, or simply run over by a truck.
    50915091046_4452504651_k.jpg
    50914405533_e3bd328e17_h.jpg
    50914405603_248433d498_h.jpg

4# The Goth household

First picture from after 18 weeks of gameplay, before that it was just the ghosts, because the human who lived with them died and I donΒ΄t remember why. Olivia had a baby with one of the McDuff men, and the child turned out to be a witch.
    50915180617_14365bc672_h.jpg

After 22 weeks of gameplay the child, Christina, has grown into a teen. Olivia and Samuel are expecting a baby. Frida is romancing men left and right, but she is still not in a steady relationship and has no children. Christina has been promised to Melvin Wynn Harris to keep the witch bloodline strong.
    50915180682_a75a42b2a3_h.jpg

5# The Pok household

It started out with a human and a Vampire. Janet and David stayed childless for long time.
    50915052496_cf322a4be2_h.jpg

22 weeks in David had been turned into a werewolf by the photographer. David and Janet had a little werewolf child and then Janet died tragically from thirst.
    50914366953_d725a63225_h.jpg
    50914586173_829445c6fe_k.jpg

Now David is a single were-dad raising his child on his own, juggling parenthood and his job as a Master thief.
    50914586278_2d87c41732_h.jpg

Post edited by ZhakiraP on
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Looks like she has had a fun time with her friends.
    Agent Peter is not doing his job staying in the tanning booth so long.
    Sooooo, what is up with Tiffany calling Ryan...darling!!
    Strange Peter hypnotized her?
    ok...am thoroughly confused.

@Karritz I'm glad to know you are enjoying the ghost story and my pictures from Supernatural Island. I'm hoping to start on the houses soon.
    I've had ghost babies in another story and took a picture of them in the cribs. You could barely find them. :grin:
    33145201306_9b34574eb2_o.jpg
    I had that hair in my game but didn't use it as I didn't like the way it looked once on the sims. I'm too picky about hairs.

@Tamijo Thanks for the comment on the snowy picture. Comments on your thread for the story.

@Sprottenham lol at Thornton steeling his food. I've learned sit first and then put food down otherwise you end up feeding anyone that is hungry!
    Your pictures are terrific. He has a very expressive face.

@Sleepstar Love Hidden Springs! Good luck with your new witch.

@DivaDoodle lol at you watching him dance for an hour. I don't think I could do that even as much as I love my sims. :grin:
    He makes such cute faces.
    I had to laugh at Max staking his claim on Faelie while Victor watched. I'm not sure he liked Victor looking at Faelie like that. :lol:
    I think Victor likes Ethereal but doesn't love her.
    lol, I always change the mad scientist career outfit. I don't like it when my sims look that goofy!
    yes, Danny thank you for changing!
    Quigley's got it bad. I hope he learns to enjoy being a teen for awhile before having to be responsible adults. :lol:
    Yes, Victor does know what he wanted and you may not have promised specifically Oakley but he wants her. :grin:
    Max build some walls around that bed or move to your own house!
    hehe, Ethereal was not happy. Saved by the bells.
    awwww, my romantic heart is pounding for Victor and Oakley. She better say yes!

@Turjan That is a lot of pesky gnomes! I think you need the gnome buster!
    Lovely pictures of Carly and Jareth.
    Congrats on two toddlers! Fun!
    Victoria is very pretty.
    Thanks!

@Deshong04 nice pics from the your game. I'm not sure what Nathaniel and his simbot are up to but they certainly look cozy. I can see why Trinity is not happy with him.

@AlexaKry Comments over on your thread. :grin:

@HillyBeth congrats on two more!

@Nikkei_Simmer I enjoyed the update.
    Congrats to River and Torao on their birthdays.
    Interesting thoughts on uni. Not exactly the travel that River wants but if they have enough credits they could do it fast and then travel.
    Good idea to find a new place without the memories of Mayumi.
    Cute way to explain the glowing eyes in the mine.

@CravenLestat Happy Birthday.

@ZhakiraP I do remember your posting and thinking Dante and Argus were much more handsome than normal. I always love pictures of handsome fellas. Still very handsome.
    Oh, how sad. Goodbye Alice!
    Goodbye Haley too!
    I guess they like children.
    Derik is very handsome! :love:
    Tristan seems very protective of Bailey and that is great. Seems like she needs it.
    Bummer about Janet. They always have tons of kids in my saves in Moonlight Falls.

This is a simple one room cabin built by @Rflong7 for her world Supernatural Island. I had Jorge and Judy move in briefly so they could test the nearby festival lot I'm building. Judy grabbed Jorge in an embrace when they arrived and next thing I know they are checking out the inside of the cabin.
    50909491238_c6cf2baa17_o.jpg

Apparently the old brass bed is comfy!
    50909491188_b05c238aa6_o.jpg

I guess I better not let Judy see this mess. :grin:
    50910184661_7d86c50883_o.jpg

This is the festival lot. I've only done the common areas (not quite finished, needs more trees I think and still working on inside fun areas) and summer. This is the summer view. I did not build the coaster. I cheated and used the Castle lot (some of you may have seen it in other stories of mine ) that @alphafen built since I love her coaster. I then bulldozed everything except the coaster and built around it.
    50915283502_cf823ae05d_o.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP

I love seeing your gameplay shots, you got fun saves
    going on.

@CravenLestat

Happy birthday

@meerkattime

* Waves*

@bekkasan

That lot seems cozy.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2021
    @bekkasan technically yes hypnotized but no.I just had to use the hypno machine to get her to do that as I had no poses.She has a bit of a crush on Ryan and trying to flirt.Peter walked in and made fun of her and told her to cluck like a chicken to make her look like a fool.it’s a scene taking from β€œthe nanny” with cc and niles.My phone won’t let me post the link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccwq6ISr7sI
  • Options

@bekkasan Oh goodie I always love reading what you have to say! <3

I agree with you, about Victor, he likes Ethereal but not love. he didn't have those thoughts of marriage and houses and babies with anyone but Oakley.

But I feel bad for Ethereal because she was super crazy about Victor. I'll look around and see if she likes anyone.

hahaha I love watching Victor, and his expressions, he's not that handsome to me but I love his face, and how he acts!

He must have told Oakley I like that jolly green giant pose because she is doing it now too!

Haha I thought the same that Max didn't want Victor staring at his wife. It is so fun when we think the same thing!

yes poor Quigs and his love madness! That was intense!

I sometimes think my sims have learned to go Overboard with their thoughts because they've learned (like the 100th monkey kind of thing) that it will make a difference, because I will react to their thoughts! They play the Watcher! :):D

Beautiful beautiful pictures!!! but I don't like that filthy bathtub! Yikes!

@Turjan love your comments! Thank you! :)

Oh I didn't know the sunlight charm could break the midlife crisis! Love the pic you have! Oh it didn't! good ol MC what would we do without it?!

LOL no you forgot to mention Carly and Jareth are slobs! :D

''Despite all that adversity, they persevered.'' LOL your are so funny! :D

I just love all your love pics! especially the close ups <3

LOL Dahlia can't I hold my own son?

cute Toddlers!

wonderful update!

Yes I want more of Spiros and Rowan! oh good keep them young I love them!

I love when they clap! One of my sisters claps! I think there should be much more joyful clapping in the world!
    One it looks dorky cute, and 2 it stimulates all the acupressure points in the hands! Clapping is Good for us! all together now! *clap clap cap* :smiley:

Victoria is pretty!

I have seen that reaction Spiros is doing regarding Len, I think it means they want to chat or deep conversation to either get info or give it, sometimes they really get into that action and it's like it is driving them crazy!

I love that 'little dude" :D We were on a family cruise and my youngest, about 7 then, wanted to get a soft serve swirly ice cream cone, but felt intimidated by the 'coolguy' teens hanging around there goofing around. Finally one of the teens noticed my son waiting, and moved aside and motioned with his hands and arms like a tv commercial presenter and said "go for it little dude!" :D My son Really liked that he was called that by the coolguy!

Scott is crazy handsome! <3 He reminds me of a very young Colin Farrell, if you put Spiros hair on him. <3

well now you need to report regularly on what is happening with Scott & Sonia! please!!! :smiley:

• Options
    @Turjan

I'm not sure,
    maybe with those head sliders but not tried hehe.
  • Options

Episode 13 – Poor Boy

Music:
    Greg Preston’s Diary 22th of June 2725 AD
    I’m in doubt really, if I should complaint further to St. John’s Foundation about the way Terry acts. Yes, he was doing something useful, but no not what was expected and needed.
    Michiko came to the rescue of Jenny, just rang the bell and walked straight over to the sink with a wrench in her hand, fixing her tap.

xtnBbHa.jpg

Greg Preston’s Notes for next Ent Council meeting, written 30th of June 2725
    The new Vaughan family have already settled in well, the son Charles have written 200 pages, finishing a short story and already at his 2nd book. Looks like they might make it trough the first hard years after all.

When not at home writing Charles is often reading at the settlement community lot, just as his mother often does

qEIpZQe.jpg

Extracts from β€œThe Wilderness” by Michiko Vaughan
    I did not tell anyone at the time, but my health was not as it should be. I still suddenly felt dizzy and even fainted from time to time.

X8dJXgU.jpg

Greg Preston’s Diary 6th of June 2725 AD
    Yesterday morning was eating breakfast with Terry, some of Mira’s delicious waffles.
    β€œSo, what is the issues you got, still not having fixed the water in the kitchen” I asked.
    Terry: β€œThe issue is that I need to make a new gasket, Michiko used the last one at Jennys”, Haven’t got around to it as I’m also working at one of the toilets, that is not working either.
    I said: β€œTerry you fix that sealing NOW, I will get someone else to fit the toilet”

John took care of the toilet today while singing something like
    β€œDon't mind the rain - Don't mind snow - Don't mind nothin' If I know - You will be - right here with me”
    I don’t think he was thinking about me.

go8dUoE.jpg

From Greg Preston’s Report to St. John’s Educational Foundation – August 2725
    John have been fantastic recently, with some help from Terry he has repaired everything we needed to keep the house running.

John is still singing that song while working. In love with someone?

tplRDrw.jpg

On top of that he also spent time at the lake, trying to ad even more to the settlement. The two youngest have really stepped up, such a thrill. John caught 5 fish in this period.

NeSiszC.jpg

From Elea Helsby’s letter to the Helsby family, written 16th of August 2725
    It may sound sad that my best friend here is the dog, but it is not, I just love him so much.
    My best friend amongst the humans is Terry, we have many good times together and I also like the young John. Whereas the girl Myra Frances is odd, well maybe if I get to know her better. All the adults are ok’ish, but they keep to themselves most of the time.

Teddy and I, looking at the local flora

uCDWOB6.jpg

Editorial:
    Economy after this episode:
    Greg Preston household: Cash 6.513 – Net Worth 27.233
    Jenny Richards household: Cash 8.409 – Net Worth 16.247
    Michiko Vaughan household: Cash 4.760 – Net Worth 11.520

MODDING:
    Solved the β€œAutonome Repair” issue that I think many have had, lots of treads about it but no solution, as Nraas have very little information compared to the sick number of options in Retuner.
    Here is a guide – can by used on any object but not always with the same options.
    The extreme number I use (9000) is far above what I think is needed just to be on the safe side.
    This is not sure to fix the water (or whatever) within hours or even days, that all depends on when a sim finds the time out of his free will, in my test sometimes very fast (as in the story, I was lucky, no cheating, when I had found a solution I reloaded and we play the first load), but I have also seen many days with a room full of dirty plates.
    The sink is the worst as the sims do not get anything from it, (they don’t seem to relate the dirt directly to the sink), better with bath and toilet where they have a need to fix (bladder/ hygiene) so they tend to do that faster.
    You have to check everything – it is not that the water is one setup, sink, bath, shower ect is all a separate setup.
    This is how it is done.
    8xHGe3k.jpg

Charles decided to sell the laptop without my help, might be the cash reserves was too low

Comments

Haven’t got the time / energy to make comments today, they will have to wait until the morning.

Myra visiting Charles at his home, they are not very good friend now, but maybe this is the beginning of a friendship

awnfnbC.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @bekkasan
    Thank you, youΒ΄ve got a good memory :)
    I think itΒ΄s Gavin you like, the twin of Helen, I understand why you got confused. I did word it oddly.
    It looks as if Judy and Jorge are enjoying that cabin :D
    The festival lot is awesome!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you, I hope your rule free legacy is progressing to your liking. I find having no rules the best way of obtaining my goals. I simply decide for myself when I have reached them :D
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options

103 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 Gut level=Heart level <3

"Dad can we talk?" Asks Quigley
    "Of course my son, what's on your mind?'' says Max
    LcOPhcO.jpg

"Fern and I are in Love and want to be engaged! Please don't tell me I'm too young!" pleads Quigley
    GFJmrrt.jpg
    "I already got the propose wish yesterday, and we see no reason to wait.''
    ''I Know she is the one, Dad, I Know it down to my core!" Quigley hopes his Dad will be undestanding, and gentle, Like Mom was.
    tlOJuR7.jpg

"Ah, Aha! That is so interesting but not surprising in the least, my boy. In the future you are together!" explains Max
    W2lj7eO.jpg

"Did you know, You and Fern incarnate together repeatedly, and always seem to find each other over many lifetimes!
    So your wish to marry sounds perfectly reasonable to me." explains Max
    yt56EhP.jpg

"You have children together too, you know. They are little angels! -- when they sleep! hahaha"
    hwU95ZU.jpg
    kvWMBOy.jpg

"Dad, are you saying that I'm Not too young then?" Quigley is so flabbergasted by what Max has just told him, he just doesn't know what to think!
    9oi0JYH.jpg

"Quigley, my boy, you are such a delightful lad! Our time lines are actually a loop not a line at all! So the When doesn't really matter, you end up together anyway!" laughs Max delighted to discuss Quantum theories or facts as Max knows them to be, with his wonderful Quigley!
    xRmUPgp.jpg
    uRzmpOc.jpg
    CUK1TMQ.jpg
    "Ah, Quigley my son, my son, my only advice is to Do as your gut tells you, it won't ever steer you wrong.'' Max hugs his dear dear boy, murmuring 'Gut level=Heart level'

Quigley doesn't wait an instant to run to Fern's house to tell her what his Dad has said!
    01jWNxS.jpg
    5XNHcqd.jpg

"And so we find each other in all these many lifetimes and end up together anyway!"
    ai1vdca.jpg
    74hquEs.jpg

"Oh, Quigley I love you so!"
    vP5en42.jpg
    ttrHPvk.jpg
    NVFVDRM.jpg

" I love that your Dad said to do what you feel in your gut, and all this information kind of takes away the urgency to marry, Quigley, so do you want to wait?"
    9Uo3YUP.jpg

"No" says Quigley ''I like the whole concept of a bond and ritual of vows and ceremony.
    It's very romantic and lovely, might be from being so alone before. Why do you want to wait?"

"No "
    7EdBDMB.jpg
    Ic6R5fF.jpg
    thhymu9.jpg
    xdxaRKV.jpg

Curfew threatens and Quigley finds that he can't ask if he can sleep over here, so they go back to his house. Then it's so late he has no option to ask Fern to stay over!

But Fern thinks phooey That! and makes herself at home anyway! :)

Quigley and Fern dream of when they don't have to ever be apart!
    TYvYcf0.jpg

• Options
    @DivaDoodle

Awww, Fern and he are so adorable together.
    Their kids will be pretty one day :)

@ZhakiraP

It's going slowly but well forward, not played this week more than
    creating sims lol.
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 *Waves back*. Hope you're doing well. Your Kassam looks great! :love:
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot.jpg
    I finally found a somewhat okay White House for Ryan.So I moved
    them there.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Ryan gathered in the oval office with his staff.Shortly before midnight,
    he order the bombing of a base over in the middle east for their attack on
    one of the US's navel bases.
    Tiffany: Sir, what do you think about a national address
    Ryan: Last thing I want to do is put middle east center stage.
    Agent Peter: You known, Rumson is going to be talking about your lack
    of military service.
    Ryan: Its not about Rumson, or any political gain.
    Agent Peter: But it can be, what you did tonight was very presidential.
    Ryan: Peter, somewhere in the middle east, a janitor is working the night shift
    at the headquarters, he's going about doing his job.Because he has no idea in
    about an hour he's gonna die in a massive explosion.Just going about his job, because
    he doesn't have any idea, that about an hour ago, I gave an order to have him killed.You
    just seen me do the least presidential thing I could do.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Ryan needed to clear his head after that evening's events and decided
    to join Linda outside.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Linda: Hello? earth to ryan, wakie wakie.
    Ryan: I'm sorry, my mind is preoccupied.
    Linda: I know.

Screenshot-12.jpg

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Sissy: How come I always walk into the middle of this? XD

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top