Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Brandontaylor : It´s very interesting to see the pics of the earlier family members, very good to see where your recent family is coming from! I like the look of Eric, he looks good!

@emorrill : great update! Haley is very, uhm, h..or..n.y, right? I always wonder how women can be so sure about they cycle, I would have made a test at least!
    And I still insist that Alex looks veeeery good! :p

@Tamijo : Rahan gets old. :'( Another dead puppet soon, so sad! I like the picture through the window, very atmospheric! LOL at the paparazzi, interesting shoes in the snow.

@bekkasan ; what a beautiful picture!!!!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    50776390796_e6f5993692_o.jpg
    New update, yey! Comment later on your thread!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Emily is uploaded to the Exchange now. She is there as a household instead of a Sim and has no skills. I'll probably upload a few others from the earlier days of the save eventually. Also, all my uploaded Sims will be CC free and only use Store or EP items. Currently, I think I just have Ava and now Emily.

Anyway, I'll try to do feedback tomorrow, spending the rest of my day off doing non-Sim related things as I spent too much time with it in the first place. :lol:
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited December 2020
    New update out. I have reduced the amount of pictures here (don´t want to strain your nerves :p ), if you want to see all pics visit my thread in the stories section.

Tyler and Samuel developed some kind of routine the following week.
    Tyler woke up earlier than his son each morning and prepared some breakfast for both of them.
    17qZXfQ.jpg
    Samuel then went to the cooking school and happily tried out some new reciepes.
    Tyler cleaned up the house and made their beds, played with T-Rey if his best buddy needed some attention
    u3uQClN.jpg
    LhMK7fH.jpg
    8WBniDA.jpg
    6tUBxlr.jpg
    nMVXJg2.jpg
    he built up a little garden
    y6fb65q.jpg
    and walked long walks with T-Rey, good for both of them because Tyler needed to gain some more muscles and T-Rey needed to work out a bit, because he (in contrary to his master) gained a bit too much weight. (Normally Tyler walked him twice a day when he still was healthy, the one in the morning was no walk but a jog much to the chagrin of T-Rey)
    i6O0aCd.jpg
    GKA4SuG.jpg
    ReKGVQy.jpg
    In the early afternoon Samuel came home mostly greeted by Streuner who hung around in the hall often, because he liked to watch the fish swimming in the bowl (Samuel and Tyler noticed on one day that the fish was missing....)
    QUdH6tD.jpg
    Tyler was always happy to see his son and greeted him always with a hug.
    L80hJTM.jpg
    Then he always wanted to hear what Samuel had learned and what he had done during his day, they talked a lot during these days.
    On9R8Q4.jpg
    xysNYw2.jpg
    Oh, how Tyler loved this time of the day! He and Sam grew very close to each other, Tyler was so happy that he could finally show his son how much he was loved by him!
    Furthermore they loved to play with each other
    mW2MV7Y.jpg
    BuLLnRi.jpg
    sKYmbL3.jpg
    One day when Samuel came home they were talking about his day again when his dad became very serious.
    "Sam, I like to ask you something. Please be honest when you´ll answer, ok?"
    "Yes, ok, daddy, I´m always honest, really!"
    "I know, my big one, but this time it is very important that you don´t change, ok?"
    "Ok, daddy, I´ll promise!"
    "Ok, then, I already know that you like Sif. I-I wonder if- I-I want to- I mean-"
    "Daddy, don´t be so confusing. I don´t know what you want to tell me?!?!"
    "I´m sorry Sam, it´s a bit hard for me to ask you, because I don´t know what you´ll answer."
    "Well, daddy, I think I could answer much better if I knew what the question was you wanted to ask!"
    "Hach, yes, sorry son, I don´t want you to think I don´t love you or that I want you to forget mum, you know?"
    "Daddy, I won´t forget mum, but why do you think I could think that of you? What did she do this time?"
    "Oh, no, it´s nothing what your mum did!"
    "So what is it then? Daddy, could you please tell me now what you want from me?"
    "Well, ok then, what would you say if, well, if Sif would spend some time with us here?" Tyler took a deep breath, now it was out! He hoped his son wasn´t too angry about him!
    "Oh, Sif? That would be great! She is soooo nice, I really love her! It would be such a fun to have her here! But why should I forget mum when Sif is here?"
    "Yeah, well, Sif and I, we love each other and I want her to live with us at some point in the future, but just when you like her and want her around and can accept her in your life permanently, so-"
    "Oh dad, I would love to live together with you and Sif! You are so much happier with her around! And as I said, I really love her. You know, she really, really is such a lovely woman, I like her living with us! She can´t replace mum, if this is the problem you have, but I would like to live with her!"
    "So it´s a deal? Sif can come here for some days?"
    h6zEGbi.jpg
    IIRe3in.jpg
    n9Ov69Y.jpg
    "Yeah, of course daddy!"
    ey4J3TA.jpg
    At that evening Samuel was so happy that he drummed as loud as he could
    LqkT4Bo.jpg
    while Tyler chatted with Sif to tell her to come to him as fast as she could.
    2AQUwHQ.jpg
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited December 2020

56 The Watcher Watches: The Redemption of Cabana

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17762322/#Comment_17762322

zQAQYf0.jpg

@wrenstales lovely update! i love the colors of Tabitha <3

@emorrill love your comments! and thank you for now making this germaphobe askeered of public bathrooms :# LOL :D and yep she needs to have Alex keep an eye out for ringworm as well!!!! you crack me up, I love it!!!

@AlexaKry YAY new Update! I will post comments over there! I am very excited to see what happens next!

• Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited December 2020
    Hello, everyone!!

It's been ages! I think I'm in the middle of my sims hiatus. My computer won't help either. Anyway, I'm here to wish you all A GREAT 2021!!!!

I wish you guys a blessed night and a better new year. 💕🎉
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Another update from the construction process

pXqctkc.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Thank you for the sweet comments.
    Jayden sure has a very nice face even when he works out haha.

@emorrill

Thank you for the sweet comments.
    Yup, that was him hehe.

@Brandontaylor

I enjoyed the recent updates.

@Tamijo

Great work on the building.

@Cororon

Nice screenshots.
  • Options
    wishing you all a very nice new Year's eve, and also a Happy new year! ,
    hopefully, 2021 will be a better year for all of us.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile: Nice rainbow in The Sims :smile:

@Tamijo Always dramas in The Sims lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Happy New Year to everyone. It'll be here in about 2 hours from now.

I just posted my 5th video for December. It's now available for you to watch. I'm in a bit of a hurry to get this series completed. I hope I can keep up the pace.

30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt Part 20 is now available for you to watch on YouTube

https://youtu.be/iX66FLjC6Qc

Life continues in the main household.

Wiggles becomes real and turns into Win in the previous episode. In this episode she continues to read recipes and fishing books after learning some cooking and fishing skill.

Win005.jpg

Win joins Felicia and Robbie and gets a job at the Science Facility. All three of them share the lifetime wish of 'Become a Creature Robot Cross Breeder'.

Robbie no longer lives in the main household as he recently married Candice and they now live in their own home near Javon and Gwen.

Robbie-And-Candice002.jpg

Javon and Gwen announce the birth of their first child, Brendan. Unfortunately Brendan won't be counted as one of the 30 grandchildren as he was born before I was ready to start counting the grandchildren.

Javon-And-Gwen-Wedding002.jpg
    Since they are now townies I don't have any recent pictures of Javon and Gwen, but here's another pic of their wedding that I haven't shown you yet.

Wiggles2.jpg

Win moves out into her own home and another imaginary friend, Bobo, is made real and becomes Ben. Ben joins the culinary career as his lifetime wish is to become a celebrated five star chef.

Ben-Holden-IF-Made-Real001.jpg
    Ben Holden - Imaginary Friend Made Real

Wilfred is invited to visit his imaginary friend made real, Byron.

Wilfred
    Wilfred002.jpg

Byron
    Byron003.jpg

It turns out Byron was lonely. He still lived alone in the colourful 2 bedroom house I first moved him into. Since the game had recently advised me that Byron and Edith were now a couple I decided to merge their households. Edith turned up at Byron's place while Wilfred was talking to Byron. Naturally Byron only had eyes for Edit from that point on and, since it was very late, they went upstairs together to sleep. Fortunately Byron has a double bed. He also has a spare bedroom with a crib and a single bed. Maybe there will be some little Byrons or Ediths running around soon. Wilfred wandered off home after a while.

Edith
    Edith003.jpg
    Edith is a sim I made years ago and pulled out of my library to add her to this game as a townie. I expected her to maybe pair up with Dave Webb, but he ended up with Ursula Gammin instead and now they have 2 children together and live opposite Robbie and Candice. I am somewhat surprised the game put Byron and Edith together but that's what happened without any prompting from me so I'll go with it. They add to the population of the town and hopefully will have babies.

Larry continues to learn skills and reads many recipes and fishing bait books.
    Larry005.jpg

He recently got to level 10 in gardening. So he doesn't have to garden any more. Fortunately, a few of the others still need to build their skill.

Towards the end of this episode, Meagan and Latoya age up to Young Adult and graduate. Their graduation happens immediately after their birthday due to me cutting out almost all of the time spent by sims reading books or recipes and also time spent by sims discovering potions on the chemistry tables.

Alecia and Dennis leave on their pre engagement vacation.

Now I'm working on Episode 21.

In the next episode there will be a wedding - Dennis and Alecia will finally tie the knot. I'll miss them but they will move out to live next door to Robbie and Candice. Their houses will be similar, although I'm trying to mix up the children's playground equipment in their back yards to try to encourage the little cousins to visit each other to play.

When Dennis and Alecia move out I'll be moving in another of the potential spouses I made for them. Felicia's potential husband, Frank will move in. I will try to get Wilfred's potential spouse, Wendy too. They are both designed specially for Felicia and Wilfred and are sitting patiently in my library. They'll have lots of learning to do when they move in as they are brand new sims.

Happy Simming and HAPPY NEW YEAR All.

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Cute sim! I like his name too.
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked the update. Yes, they are both good looking and nice guys too!
    haha, Jayden was posing so handsomely for your camera!
    Oh Damien! Work it! :love:
    Dante looks pretty hot too!
    Happy New Year to you as well and surely it will be better. 2019 and 2020 stink for me.

@permanentrose Thanks!
    I love the miner and don't use it as often as I should. I had Victor using it and there are several tunnels connecting in Midnight Hollow which he doesn't need since he is a vampire and can teleport! LOL His wife can use them though. :grin:
    Perfect name for a Curious kid!
    oh dear, the gnomes do look as if they are plotting!

@Brandontaylor Great pics! I'm glad Dwight found better hair! :grin:
    Fawn and Holly's argument was funny and yeah, I'd go home to when she starts waving that cane around.
    Thanks for the comments on the update and the rainbow picture. :smiley:
    I've been a country girl before country was cool! :grin: That is one of my favorite songs too.
    It is true love when they think your hot as a werewolf! I know Alice was never frightened of Adam and never fainted.

@Tamijo That is nice of the parents to gift the cottage to them! He's right that as older folks they need to think about safety and not climbing stairs.
    Robert watched out for Gregg but no one watched out for Robert. Hopefully he didn't really misbehave. :grin:
    What town are you using?
    Lovely paintings on the wall of the music room.
    Looks like the construction is going well and I see an elevator going in. Good idea!

@Cororon Great pics and poses! Look forward to seeing the fireworks. :grin:

@DivaDoodle I love it when I see the townie's use the stuff for the babies and toddlers, and the kids playing with the stuff I put at parks and festivals. :smiley:
    I used to use the game babysitters but too many times I'd check and the sitter was in the hot tub or playing video games and the baby was wet and hungry etc. Glad you found some awesome ones. I know you can change the traits but I don't trust that either. Too many traits don't seem to change properly with my own sims. :grin:
    I love trying to figure out other simmer's sims! I know many of y'all do like you and watch what happens. I do a little bit like letting Mary meet Damien when she was ready and not the way I had planned it. :lol: But most of the time I do make them toe the storyline! :grin: I do let them off the hook when I'm with one of the others so it can be fun peeking on them to see what they are up to. As in..."NO Mary, you may not woohoo Damien yet!" LOL
    Thanks! Hidden Springs is so pretty in winter. I'm hoping it will be pretty in spring too.

@Sleepstar Sounds like your sim is a very friendly sim!

@wrenstales A beautiful horse that knows its own mind. :grin:

@emorrill Thanks! I might try to find more info next day off about the rainbows and see if there is a mod I can use for them in DV.
    I've seen the quadruple rainbows twice now. Most of the time there is one or two at the most.

@AlexaKry Thanks for complimenting the picture! I think you will enjoy the update. :smiley:
    Update! Going over to your thread!
    love the picture of Samuel drumming and the pretty sunset outside! :heart:

@thuggishsplicer Happy New Year to you! Bummer you are still on a sims hiatus but happy you popped in so we know you are ok. I put your Mark with the handsome Aaron in my Supernatural Island save. It is all occult and I haven't decided if they are going to be were's or vampires or mermen. I already have plenty of fairy's and witches of my own added.

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you for commenting on the picture. :smiley: Be safe!!

@Karritz I saw your video pop up on my notifications. I'm going to try to binge watch them while doing some building this weekend. I still need to finish the other series, but only had a couple more to go. I didn't finish as I didn't want to spoil that tomb since I've never had a sim do it yet. I will eventually have Rafe and Autumn do it.
    You caught some funny expressions on their faces! Ben actually looks great and not so much like an IF made real.
    Happy New Year to you and hope it is a beautiful one!

I love that the animators made the sims bodies sway as they go through this curvy track.
    50766016713_cbc72bb92f_o.jpg

Adam found out his Grandpa Nickolas had never been on a coaster so...he has now and loved it.
    50766756326_8e9d75ceaa_o.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Happy New Year Everyone!

So many lovely updates! :heart:

That winter rainbow pic is absolutely amazing @bekkasan I think we all needed to see that before 2021! :smiley:

ch3ZbR1.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    Happy New Year! I hope it will be better than this one was for all of you <3 .
  • Options
    One more update before this year ends!

Tagging: @emorrill, @bekkasan, @DivaDoodle

" It takes two -

Chapter 17"

4Tc6TA2.jpg

74Vd3qL.jpg

Seasons change, now it is winter.

RNGNCrj.jpg

Jayden woke up

HIdLjOS.jpg

2z5yhMv.jpg

Making himself sushi for breakfast, he let Dani sleep.

Yb1Pn8H.jpg

y9vA14u.jpg

She later joined him by the table reading a skill book.

cdeandz.jpg

OM1EkaE.jpg

bq03mdw.jpg

89Z8IK5.jpg

She finally told him she was pregnant, and he seriously was so happy to
    hear that news.

88wE4IC.jpg

cwER88h.jpg

Yup very happy.

9ef8FPO.jpg

ZSmvRoR.jpg

They celebrated by taking a selfie.

to be continued...

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member

Happy New Year's Eve everyone...
    3ff7331ba2a6d0b228cd5900728123ff.jpg

And Happy New Year's Day to those that are already in 2021... :)<3
    Wonderful-New-year-gif-for-whatsapp.gif

@Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 Looks like your Sims had fun skipping rocks.
    Seems like Scout likes the house.
    Nice Santa and Mrs. Claus outfits!
    Thank you... :)

@emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Enjoyed your post. :) It's cute to see the SS of your hubby and you dressed as Mr. and Mrs. Claus. :blush:
    Thank you... :)

I hope that everyone had a safe Christmas that that they have a safe New Year's as well... :)

I'm not doing much today for my birthday as I'm just staying for the night but we do need to go out later to the store to buy some more groceries for the house... :)
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Chapter 5.7 Into the Fire

The Bachelorette party was held the next day, starting at the now almost finished new house.

s2XkQCR.jpg

Ffw7QiZ.jpg

We continued after night fall at the Broadway Disco.

Marylin was pregnant again, she believed the father to be Emilia’s farther Mario

O5iC9Lc.jpg

A great party everyone clearly having fun

eeOXVxv.jpg

I was having a bit of an innocent flirt with Ethan Parrott

s2rAvAB.jpg

Mother charmed a “handy man”, but we both got back home without doing anything stupid leaving around 2.30 AM

u68u3zQ.jpg

Comments
    First of all, Happy New Year to everyone

@bekkasan: Thanks for comments.
    Nice love song even though I am in general into a lot harder and weirder music, fits the scene very well.
    Oh..Jamie looking into the possibility to transform Mary somehow.
    Evil prank Jamie, please.
    “I love that the animators made the sims bodies sway as they go through this curvy track.” Yes sometimes have been tempted to add small video to updates, as picture do not always show how good some details in the game are.
    Regarding my game, the original town is Appaloosa Plains, have adjusted it some from the beginning, with the added DLC Late Night adjusted it a lot, build new and added several “Late Night” buildings, while removing some from “Pets”.

@Brandontaylor: Thanks for comments
    Melanie very scary at that shot. “to ask her if she needed a diaper change and a bottle” nice one.
    “So the doctor said my checkup was good. I’m as fit as a horse - “That’s great grandpa.” Lovely translation.
    NB: You missed a pic in this update : End of 2020, A Look Back on My Sims From This Crazy Year, needs an extra [
    “Melanie went to eat with Dwight when she saw her boyfriend flirting with her aunt Marisol” lol not exactly a game fitting the 9 years old, is it.
    “Teenager Christen Bunch” nice sim.

@Cororon: Nice pics

@DivaDoodle: Thanks for comments
    Nice to see Dante finds his chosen one, even though she had to go from Faery (Something good in my mind) to a vampire (not so good or ?)
    Ari did great with the intruder
    "Watcher if I can't woohoo in someone else's house, then I'm outa here": LOL I guess there have been so much romance in this story they are now all addicted to, you know.

@Silverofdreams30: Thanks for comments. Nice update, love the view over the sea, also a nice picture of the sleeping beauty.
    Oh also some great ones in 2nd update, super cool the “winter night” shot
    Lol hard to hide from boyfriend she is pregnant, unless it is a pillow under her dress.

@emorrill: Thanks for comments.

@AlexaKry Thanks for comments
    Such a lovely dog
    Loved this reply: "Well, daddy, I think I could answer much better if I knew what the question was you wanted to ask!"
    So happy for Tyler, great he had the courage to get it out.

@Karritz:
    No time for video now, hope to remember tomorrow.
    Very good shot of Edith in the garden, so many fine details.

bSbXEk8.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    New sim for Hidden Springs, Rain Sin, do you dare to look in his eyes
    rvTZqJ.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    DivaDoodle wrote: »

56 The Watcher Watches: The Redemption of Cabana

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17762322/#Comment_17762322

zQAQYf0.jpg

@wrenstales lovely update! i love the colors of Tabitha <3

@emorrill love your comments! and thank you for now making this germaphobe askeered of public bathrooms :# LOL :D and yep she needs to have Alex keep an eye out for ringworm as well!!!! you crack me up, I love it!!!

@AlexaKry YAY new Update! I will post comments over there! I am very excited to see what happens next!

Thank you
  • Options
    @Tamijo

Hehehe, I know just needed to get that out of the
    way haha. thank you for the comment.

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited December 2020

Happy New Year and Best wishes to Everyone! And Happy Birthday to @lisasc360!!! Just remember All those Fireworks, tooting horns and streamers are really to celebrate You! <3 (not new year's)

@thuggishsplicer hello! I was hoping I would see you post sometime, to come and Thank You! I am taking very good care of your sim Aiden McGraw! Thank you for making him and sharing him. He is one of my very favorite sims, always pleasant, sweet and smiling and consistently breaking the 4th wall to look me square in the eyes! He must approve of me being his caretaker and Watcher! ;) He's Brilliant! I just love him!
    gciTeVt.jpg
    24ag3XI.jpg
    LduPQZc.jpg

@Karritz I'm so glad to read of your Update! I will go watch it right now!!! I sure do love Win's expressions! lol I can guess Ben's former name. the forum censor is so silly! Ben looks sweet and sensitive! I love how each of your sims is so unique looking!

Great idea to trying to mix up the children's playground equipment to encourage the little cousins to visit each others to play! I think that will work! if you notice it does work let us know!

Great Update! and looking forward to the wedding next time too!

@bekkasan Oh I love that too! we seem to share a lot of things we enjoy seeing on our games. one of my favorites is seeing the toddlers toddle over to find something placed just for them on a community lot, then they make eye contact and I get to say yes that is there for You cutie! haha

That is too funny when you told Mary No! lol did she look at you? I bet she sneaked off and did it anyway when you were busy with the others! LOL :D Gosh I adore free will!

Oh about the bad baby sitters and changing the traits, if they are consistently naughty I have taken away all their traits but nurturing and family oriented, and if that doesn't work then I have the Mom teleport home to fire them, so I can try a new baby sitter. sometimes they leave before I fire them, so I phone again for a babysitter and the sim comes right back and I can fire them. such a hassle, easier to have another household member take care of the baby.

I know what you mean changing traits doesn't always work, each sim seems to be unique no matter if they have the identical traits of your ideal sim! uncanny! :)

me too! I also I love trying to figure out other simmer's sims! tell me does Damien have the born sales man trait! I thought I might have seen something in a pic. Please don't tell me all his traits it is too fun to try to figure out! just please say yes or no!!! You're so fun! *hugs*

I agree the animators are so very clever in sims 3!

@Silverofdreams30 loving your update! <3 gosh Jayden's eyes are so marvelous!! well Everything about him is!
    Dani is so cute in the selfie I love her expression! and Jayden can't even look in the camera his eyes are glued to her! <3

@Tamijo What a fun party! yes they are having fun!
    I'm always so surprised that townies just go and have a kid with who ever walks by! lol
    who is that blonde guy at the bar? I already like him! <3

Thank you for your comments! it is always a pleasure to read them! hmmm I don't consider the different occults as being good or bad just different species. Their animations, they all are pretty funny :)

OMG You are Right! it is now the trendy trend and favorite sport in this town to woohoo in someone else's house! It is the first thing on their list of activities I'm afraid. "You Bad simies Stop That this instant!" "No Watcher, we like it!" :D hahaha

Oh I wanted to ask you if your sims learned the club dancing. I heard it was just the greatest!

@Shadow_Assassin Very Nice sim! Yes I dare! I love to look in all simmies eyes! Bring him to me! :) hehe

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited December 2020
    @bekkasan If you find a rainbow mod let me know. :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Aww, Dani's little baby bump. :blush: So beautiful the way she told him the news and the way he kissed her. <3

@AlexaKry I could never understand how some women can be so sure of their cycles either. I was certainly never that lucky... (I wish!)
    That's kind of why Harvey was shooting her an unconvinced glance as she was explaining herself. ;)
    Haley is very, uhm, h..or..n.y, right?
    ^Yeah. :lol: Some of those ovulating hormones may have had something to do with that. ;)

🎉 HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE! 🎉

Who's ready to kiss this year goodbye!? :smiley: Here's to praying that 2021 will be a happier and much calmer year for us all. 🙏 And hopefully we'll be able to trample COVID and get it controlled!

Anyhoo, I was listening to the radio this morning and they were playing some GOOD songs back to back! (That's rare! ;) ) Yes, here I go again sharing some music, but if it takes you down memory lane as well, and provides some happy and boppin', then it's worth it to share. :blush:

I love how I think of certain characters in my stories when I listen to certain songs. It happens A LOT! :mrgreen: Y'all know me. ;) I associate music with just about everything. 🎵

These songs are in no way a foreshadow to anything that will happen in my story. (Seriously 👍 ) They're just great classic songs that I wanted to share. And just casually thought of certain characters while listening. Enjoy!
    One of the underrated Toto classics. :star:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU0-fb6OgyA

One of MANY Bon Jovi hits! 🙌

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SKFwtgUJHs

And this one was that rockin' one hit wonder from my teenage days! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ4Ib-7fJqY

Oh heck, I'll throw in this one that makes me think of a specific Stardew character ALL the time when I listen to it. And y'all know I listen to this group every time I'm in the car. :mrgreen: (This wasn't on the radio this morning). If you can guess which character, brownie points to you. :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjSfjj7G9Ys

I was thinking - bekkasan may have inspired me with this one ;) - of getting a big group photo of all the Stardew characters together. :blush: Would you guys like to see that? Let me know. :)

<3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    The two first stable classics, the 3rd i dont know, good call with some 3 Doors Down, great (relative new) band.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @bekkasan He is
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    End of 2020, continued

79DPVVy.jpg
    Christopher Steel died not long after Emily did. Like his wife, he shook Grim's hand and went to the Netherworld.

8VJWOzd.jpg
    Dwight found out that he was going to be a father. I was playing on normal 90 day lifespans for all my saves, so things had to go quicker than some of you that play longer lifespans. I've since added 10 days for 100 day lifespans.

o3eiyp7.jpg
    When I got my used Alienware computer from a family member, I put ITF in the game. Eric built a female bot named L4U-Rn, although this picture was before I made her hot pink and white. She still is around in my save and is married to another bot named Toaster.

8VZymVH.jpg
    Eric made a trip to the future with L4U-Rn. It was the only time the family has gone, but they may go again once I move them to Riverview.

ggn22eB.jpg
    Eric took time to meet his descendants, but all he got to meet was Lucie Langerak. If I had to guess, she must be a descendant of either Ariana or Evan due to her hair color being closer to theirs.

OSlE1ES.jpg
    The triplets were born soon after, and Fawn loved being a grandmother to Abigail (pictured here), Evan, and Ariana.

osKEsmp.jpg
    Eric also loved being a grandfather. His elder birthday was later in the day, after this photo was taken. (May 2)

8z4Z5Cq.jpg
    The toddlers all rotated among the family members who so they'd build relationships with them. Ariana is the farthest one, Evan is next, and Abigail is the one closest to the "camera".
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Happy new year! :smiley:

Here is my drink for the evening:

PrKG1VM.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file