Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,674 Member
    @Chi5678 Blunt force trauma
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    Cammie Frio graduated from University as well!
    OfqhQ7Q.jpg

Now both Cammie and Jared make over a grand a day working at Hogan's Deep Fried Diner, so I splurged a bit and upgraded their house to a mansion!
    ruFnDXd.jpg

The weird building in the background is a makeshift greenhouse, since I needed to garden in the winter. Of course I didn't think of making a greenhouse til the last one or two days of winter. Cammie has a high skill level in gardening, though I don't know why. I forgot how I got started, but I bought a bunch of apples and had her plant them and before I knew it she had 60 perfect quality apples in her inventory xD The little tree patch on the left is my apple grove

A unicorn showed up at the pond across the street one of the first nights after I finished University! I had Jamella, the oldest daughter, go try to befriend it.
    SSR80Fm.jpg
    She kept cancelling all actions because she was on a lot without parents I'm assuming? It was annoying so I had Cammie and Jared go across the street with her and left the toddlers with the babysitter who skated on the frozen pond instead of caring for them, typical.

Jared kept queuing up "Play Catch" though and had to play on the home lot so I didn't get as much time with the Unicorn as I'd like. Jamella decided her lifetime wish is the fairytale finder and she wants to adopt a unicorn, so that'll be an interesting addition to my legacy family. She's also going to marry her imaginary friend one day so it seemed fitting.

When sims age up and you can choose new traits I want random traits cause I would never choose the bad traits willingly. I read that if you only train a toddler 1/3 between walk, talk, and potty that the game would assign good traits but random, but when Jamella aged up she got bad traits. Does anyone have either a link for a mod that would add a random button or know if I teach them 2 things will it be good traits? etc etc.

That's it for now, I'm gonna play for a bit before I sleep though so I might update some more hehe.
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 818 Member
    Haven't really been playing recently as I have been quite tired
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    Okay I didn't play too much but tiny update before I sleep I've started being less controlling and leaving free will on and letting them do whatever and Cammie and Jared had max relationship level and were all lovey-dovey and I went to Jamella who was in school at the time and turned on ultra-speed cause i want her out of a rabbit hole when i save my game (i've heard saving while sims are in rabbit holes can cause corruption, idk if its true but i dont wanna take my chances) and something happened between Cammie and Jared and their relationship went to like half and they were yelling at eachother- :cry: AHH okay goodnight :lol:
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,790 Member
    @bekkasan Glad to see Mary is taking with Jamie now too.
    Sounds like Jamie got a lot of money. It's nice he wants to help Damien.
    I'm surprised that Mary let Damien upstairs.
    Great update! I had more typed out but lost my feedback before hitting save draft.

@Chi5678 No, I played a bin Sim I named Emily Jones. She married Christopher Steel and had a son named Eric. Eric Jones married Fawn (Ursine-Frio) Jones and had Melanie Jones. Melanie married Dwight Langerak, son of Kaylynn Langerak and VJ Alvi. Melanie and Dwight had triplets (and a fourth child sometime later) and one of the triplets married Quinton Sekemoto, who is a grandson of Leighton Sekemoto and Zelda Mae. That also makes Quinton a cousin to his father-in-law, Dwight. I never played Leighton, Zelda, Kaylynn, or VJ and the only premade I did play was Christopher Steel.
    Congrats to Cammie!
    Nice house.
    Great update!

***Not playing tonight as I've got some other things to do, plus I'm a bit sad at the moment. My great-grandma is not doing well at all and the doctor says it's just a matter of time. Once she passes away, I will have no more great grandparents and only one grandparent still living. I will keep you all updated if anything changes. I just wanted to let you all know in case I'm not on for a few days.
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Taking a short break having issues with my fiancé it’s probably not best to talk about here but it’s painful and need a little time away.

*HUGS* Take care of what you need to do. You know we'll be here when you're ready to come back.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Brandontaylor Lauren is so cute I love how happy they get with the little things....that said I always want more tot stuff, sorry bank account ha, I like the imaginary friends I don't why they just amuse me. Ah yeah I just like to decorate sometimes and when I don't well whatever bed has the color I want is going in. Maybe without a brain a zombie teacher could teach you how to eat other peoples brains? My gnomes are tired from traveling the world of their yard I guess.
    @bekkasan she's coming out of her shell, I can't help but picture her coming back to life and getting to try it one more time that said she'll be happier as a ghost this way I think. Ah I see I had a similar thought to someone else see what happens when I have to catch up ha oh well :D

Mmkay I took a few pics but forgot to share I guess, I ended up in lucky palms where my swapped little mermaid family lives, around Karen.
    v0HvIEU.jpg
    I had fun decorating here clearly, Maestro didn't have much of a room and it's been a long while since I played so now I have more for him, also I didn't think I could change his name but of course I saw the drop down menu so he's fixed now.
    OQgnaCg.jpg
    o7nLqtX.jpg
    I love them together, Erin is making a questionable face but she's pretty trust me lol.
    ZnPMsri.jpg
    It was at that moment Ariel decided to ask her.

"Will you marry us?" she laughed.

"Uh if you tell me who us is." there is no....Victor to cause problems but clearly he means.

"Me and my abs...er my abs and I whatever you know what I mean woman, answer me."

She giggled.

"Yes!!"
    :p
    That must be why he loves his swimwear so much...but now I'm thinking I should have given him green shorts.
    eYsjjDR.jpg
    One and one make three, by now Karen and Darren should have their baby oooh I just realized that happened.

Okay enough being silly...I think I need some more long hair for my guys I like it that way cause of stuff like this VVV my favorites are the ones with the longer hair but they are all good now I wonder who is willing to watch the video the single ladies portion is one of my favorites....hehe.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    Well...River and Haruo have their first little rug-rat. :mrgreen:
    Screens"ot-16.jpg
    Little Baby-Burrito...
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Feedback for page 4026~

@Silverofdreams30 The sim looks great!

@RedDestiny92 I like the lot it looks very fairytale ish hehe love all the colors and patterns! Nervous seems so normal til that last pic haha! Love it! Cute update, can't wait to see updates with the new neighbor~ I'll put her in my game next time I start a new save so I can try her out haha.
    >Great pics! I love playing with gnomes and seeing what they do lmao!

@ohmyohmy really cute family you have there! can't wait to see more updates!

@Brandontaylor aw the toddler is cute! I dont use high chairs either but that's cause I hate having to cancel the parents' skill building to take the toddler out of the high chair lol, and the toddlers throw tantrums. I got a mod so toddlers can eat out of pet food bowls & sleep on sleeping mats on the floor. Dont worry, Jared makes gourmet chicken for pet food LOL Love the update! Do you intend to make the imaginary friend real eventually? what's your opinion about playing with them?

@bekkasan Ooh a ghost story! That's fun! I used to have a whole ghost family but I didn't like the ghostly music that came with them ahaha. Can't wait to read more!
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Options
    Langerak Family Update

b5u2d05.jpg
    There wasn't really a lot of food in the refrigerator and since Dwight was the first one up, he got the task of making breakfast.

O5OEfJd.jpg
    Melanie got up right after Dwight so her job was taking care of her son Michael, and her granddaughter, Daisy (a PlantSim).

o1OQm1i.jpg
    Dwight finished the pancakes and had already finished eating by the time Melanie finished taking care of toddlers.

tjHtlAZ.jpg
    He then had a little bit of time to kill so I had him watch TV. Once I got the message that the carpool would come in an hour, I sent him to work on my own to make sure he got there on time.

2yHzrhI.jpg
    Quinton and Melanie's friendship was very low so I had them watch television together in the hopes of them becoming friends. They didn't, but they did make some progress. He also needs to befriend Dwight for two reasons, one of which is the fact Dwight is his father-in-law, and two, they are first cousins.

eBY7t5m.jpg
    b86Xoy9.jpg
    While her husband and mother were busy, Ariana was teaching Daisy how to walk. After a while though, I remembered I needed her to take care of the garden so I switched her attention to the money trees.

XgLAd31.jpg
    I decided to have Quinton and Melanie talk face to face instead of using the TV and they ended up becoming friends. Of course, I didn't go much longer after that so it fell to acquaintances later that night.

u74F2dS.jpg
    Once I redirected Quinton elsewhere, I had Melanie continue work on her latest book. I don't remember the name of it but it really doesn't matter. Just know it is a horror novel.

HQRLZQH.jpg
    I decided I'd like for the Sekemoto family to come visit so Quinton could reconnect with his family. Unfortunately, only his mother Carina (Alvi) Sekemoto came over. Garry, Brant, and Buddy didn't want to come for some reason or another. Carina is the daughter of Miraj Alvi and I forgot her father. I also forgot to put the mother on the tree so I'll have to look that up later. It doesn't matter here too much but I'd like it to be correct on the story thread.

Part two coming shortly and then the rest I'll share sometime tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    lj271X8.jpg
    Quinton and Carina were around the good friend level so I had Quinton take Carina out for dinner. I was actually surprised when they sat down at the same table as usually my Sims don't.

fhj7yGw.jpg
    Look who decided to show up. Garry and his son Buddy just so happened to be at the Bistro, yet they couldn't be bothered visiting their son/brother.

AZXKXnz.jpg
    Melanie's cousin, Lois Bunch, also was at the Bistro. She is Jessica (Jones) and Tommy Bunch's daughter and is also the granddaughter of River (McIrish) Bunch and Ethan Bunch, as well as Emily and Christopher (Steel) Jones.

xIDyaDy.jpg
    Quinton decided to go over and talk with his father. They didn't become friends but they at least got along this time. If you remember, they had an argument at Quinton's bachelor party several updates ago.

nQxYmiq.jpg
    Quinton's other brother, Brant, happened to be across the street. He came over to the Bistro but I didn't have Quinton say anything to him.

zZ7t8ra.jpg
    I also got to see Toaster again but L4U-Rn wasn't there with him. Apparently, Toaster is a big fan of Quinton's.

SgsZvNt.jpg
    But when he tried to talk to Quinton's brother, Buddy quickly shut him down. Apparently Buddy isn't a fan of Plumbot's or something.

uXMRD3F.jpg
    ktLoP5S.jpg
    Quinton came home after the toddlers were put to bed and he and Ariana had some romantic time alone. Little did she know, but her parents were also having romantic time. Both couples woohooed before going to bed.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Oh...CARP!
    HaruoRiverBebe_LoveTriangle.png
    face>desk
    https://youtu.be/7Pn3CEjde9A

In other news

Aaron aged up to toddler and promptly went after his blocks.
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    Yeah, kid, I really don't think that's the best way to get more fibre into your diet.
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    I'll be back again...I know I know pain in the llama with these no pics updates :D that said I decided to go ahead and get the nraas mods I'm familiar with my game seems okay but I do have some families I won't just be axing after all so before the saves explode on me I'll deal with that. Though I backed it up if I cause it to explode.

Oh but I will say I did play but I was just chilling with the Modena's on the farm not much to say there, since David became an honor student they got him a laptop and Hayden is a tot.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ~PUNGENT EXPLETIVES~ NOEL!!!!!!
    Screenshot-98.jpg
    WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO NOW?!!!
    Screenshot-99.jpg
    Screenshot-100.jpg
    Screenshot-101.jpg
    Boy, there's gonna be some pretty P...O'd people when they wake up in the morning.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz Bummer about the video program giving you grief when you were ready to record. Hope you've got it working again. :smiley:
    I appreciate you trying to read the whole thing! I've been writing their story since 2017 with a few breaks to play with other families. It is a long one even though only a few years have passed in sims time. I need to go in and update the family tree's in the first section but I think I will wait until the next babies are born. They are due soon!
    Hope you were able to get your car back from your son and go shopping!
    Glad you enjoyed the Boo chapter of my Ghost story. @cravenlestat gave me Mary the ghost with a back story, and I turned it into a story. It is a mystery as to what will happen with Mary. :grin: I think this one was chapter 13 so if you want to go back and read them it won't take nearly as long as reading the Ballan story! :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Elena is very beautiful! That is one of my favorite hairstyles!

@RedDestiny92 Yes, our sims do seem to grow on us and darn work, and RL has to interfere all too often in playtime. :lol:
    The pics in Midnight Hollow are soooo dark! My old eyes strain. I have to use a lighting mod when playing my Ballan family in that world, plus lightened some of the interiors as well.
    Argus and Violet! What a pairing. She usually goes for Pappy in my saves. lol
    Good idea to get rid of the salt lick!
    Thanks for the comments on Mary. Yes, she is actually happier right now than she thought she would be.
    Such intense looks! Congrats to them!
    I had seen the dance video before. Always fun to watch it again!

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments on my pictures!
    I enjoyed the Ultimate update. Lauren is so cute and I love seeing her parents bonding and helping her.
    Cute pic of Mom and Daughter with the IF doll even though the IF dolls creep me out.
    Good riddance to roomies! lol
    Thanks for the comments on Mary's update!
    Yes, she thought putting in the new windows and being warmer was a great idea so she had to open the attic up! :grin:
    Bummer about losing the comments. I try to hit that save draft button every time I type a comment.
    Glad to see your legacy family. It is hard keeping up the friendships so the first rewards I give my sims is the long distance friend one. I make them work hard for those 20000 reward points too. It is one of the rare things I don't cheat. :lol:

@CravenLestat Thanks for taking the time to make us such a beautiful zombie to play with! I'm still not sure what is going to happen with her as I have too many stories going on right now! I'm not sure I can handle another one. I may pop her in one of my current saves and see how things go with her if I can keep my bossy and controlling self out of her business!

@MoonandStars83 ::Waves::

@ohmyohmy I love seeing pics of the parents helping the kids learn. Happy Birthday to them!

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for the comment on Mary's update! :smiley:
    Congrats to River and Haruo.
    I rather expect River will not take too kindly if that particular wish is granted. I can see her maiming both of them. >:)
    Adorable toddler!

@GraceyManor Hope you are doing ok. ::hugs::

@Chi5678 Yes, it was a good thing I reread it! lol
    Congrats to Cammie.
    Nice big mansion!
    Thanks for the comments on my ghost story. :smiley:
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @bekkasan I got the program running again by uninstalling it and then installing an earlier version. I think I broke it when I had a look at my NVIDIA Control Panel. It was working perfectly before I did that. I just wanted to make sure my VSync was still in place as I haven't done anything with it since 2017 and I discovered it was all good so there was no need for me to touch it. Anyway, I've now got an earlier version of OBS on my computer. It is recording so that is all I can hope for. Had a bit of a problem getting all the settings back to how I need them. I accepted a few new ones that the program recommended but there were two settings I had to return to how I had it before or I couldn't import the recorded video into Premier Elements. Once I worked that out it was all good.

I think this video for the final tomb is going to be a long one. I'll only do one more after that - sending Judy and Craig home and seeing them at home in their new house in Dragon Valley. I rebuilt that house again. Now it is a huge square with a central courtyard. It is only 1 level plus basements. It still looks quite boring but it's better than the previous effort.

The thing I want to do is gradually finish off my various stories on my YouTube channel and swap over to the other channel I made about a year ago and have done nothing with for about a year. I think the way I'm making videos now is a dramatic improvement from when I started. And I've noticed most of the people who do watch the Sims videos I make now tend to watch all the way through in one go. Previously mostly people would watch for a few minutes and then come back to it later to watch a bit more and then just stop watching or some went all the way to the end.

I'll probably try to stick with the Ballan family. But might check out the ghosts too. I just have problems with going to sleep while I'm reading or watching TV. The other night I was sitting in my chair watching TV and working on a small water colour portrait of an imaginary character. I obviously went to sleep in the middle of it all. That wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't go to sleep with the bottle of water I was using to wash my brushes in my hand. When I woke up the first thing I did was tip it and I got wet as did the floor. Fortunately I realised what was happening quickly and didn't pour all the water out of it. I was surprised that I still had a firm hold on the bottle of water though. I have no idea how long I was asleep like that.

Since it's now almost 1 am here I better have a go at getting some sleep now.

Happy Simming

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,213 Member
    @Chi5678

Thank you, nice to have you back
    on here again.

@bekkasan

Thank you, am working on a Halloween sim post I will
    post closer to Halloween time.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,213 Member
    @bekkasan

the Mary updates are always nice,
    Im happy htey met Mary finally and could talk to her.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,674 Member
    Cat worm
    0U4Cyq.jpg

Aww
    0U4np9.jpg
    0U4efJ.jpg

He's teasing me
    0U4MOx.jpg

Your fairie is...
    0U4Jte.jpg

Such a sexy gun
    0U4Npd.jpg

Look who I found
    0U40nP.jpg

Tonight is Sid's
    0U47h4.jpg
    0U4oAU.jpg
    0U457T.jpg
    0U4TNF.jpg
    0U44BV.jpg
    0U4b9J.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, I've got to get rid of internet again and have no idea how long it'll be before I get it back. I can't explain here but just know that I won't be on for anywhere from a couple months or more until my situation improves. It may be less as I have a few options but I do know I won’t be posting for several weeks.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    @Chi5678 It's very fun that way I need to mess with it more...hmm maybe I should get some dice and decide that way which save gets attention, oh good then I succeeded in making Nervous he always seems normal at first glance. Have to get back to them not sure when I'll use the zombifaction thing maybe later but I'll have to give her a makeover for whenever other people have updates gotta love the gnomes.
    @Brandontaylor even though you won't see this for a while sorry about your internet.
    @bekkasan so true, it's like for peeps that don't care that much about their sims like we know things just happen but still when the head twitches like they are shaming you for turning off the game...like stop, I'll be back lol. Oh it's super dark but I prefer dark mode as I have weak eyes so instead of making out shapes my eyes sort of just rest while playing so for now it's nice. I actually paired them up before I went dark that save died on me so quickly but I am trying again after all we have a new sim that needs someone, heh. I try to be mindful with bigger cheats but my experience is that's okay within reason so you know...spam spam spam. Oh sure I like reading on Mary , I really like them and I am still bitter their house is hudson hipsters I forgot them for far too long I thought I deleted them then I couldn't remember what side of the map they were on I think it was after a hard day at work mmhmm. Also I still own up to being an airhead Yes! Someone clicked, I love that video far too much they seem to be enjoying themselves and I like the dances, the cowboy look at the end is probably my favorite though.

So awesomes out I have some pics didn't think I'd share them but here we go...oh also my game of course did not explode but I think the mod needs to have more time to work in older saves it's fine for now.
    4yL578b.jpg
    I forgot how cute Micheal is, I feel like he needs a fling or something he is still pining for Mortimer he even wanted to join the athletic career...I would say to be near him, yes I let him. Also he's on the juice at 6 in the morning man has it bad.
    5O42yHQ.jpg
    Simis took Winston out to play while Jocasta made breakfast.
    QnufFBm.jpg
    She makes this face a lot but she made it just as I was thinking that plastic surgery she thought was so important didn't end up mattering, she's like...rude. So what, you're mean, call your daughter.

Then she decided to ignore me.....yeah sims made me lose my mind a long time ago :D
    c4F8ZC1.jpg
    She burnt the waffles twice but her family was wise enough not to test her and ate them anyways.
    SZIGX2L.jpg
    I decided to move over to check on Bella and decided to age up this adorable little future adult :p I could have given him glasses but he's already taken Cassie's place as first born I changed it up.
    dVf3s9k.jpg
    Alex wanted to learn to write so I let him use one of their computers and Bella took a nap next to him after having tea with Cornelia...Co what did you put in that tea? Don't tell me that's just a tired pregnant lady, Cornelia is always up to no good.
    kdrPEXr.jpg
    Soon though Mortimer had to rush home from work as she went into labor and was heading to the hospital thankfully they got a girl so they are done, Morty is delighted everytime I came back to the house he would wish for a baby girl so good for him, Bella says he can stay up with her then. Anyways while they were napping I saw it was Christmas, so wasn't watching for it so I planned an early party for them.
    A7hamVP.jpg
    Forgot what a mess they were....oh we also aged up Cassie cause, why not.
    JpWxOkd.jpg
    Not everyone got a present of course, I didn't notice Cornelia staring down Megan also I don't know why two unrelated sims were there but meh.
    r0uHlG3.jpg
    She was happy for her sister but Lizzie is in a mood today, Cornelia is finally at peace she's almost enjoying her offbeat family.
    sRW6n9G.jpg
    Here is Cassie somewhat precious...the pout..
    lm9ULCs.jpg
    Lizzie was picking on her, Alex was determined to get more gifts to make her feel better.
    X9EdxlH.jpg
    He got a bike, a bear and a dollhouse you can imagine what he gave to his sister.
    IDLTAHr.jpg
    Gunther is admiring his dear grandchildren he's been busy but he wants to spend more time with them, for the first time he noticed how worn out Cornelia was he thinks it's her time soon too.

"Merry Christmas Cornelia."

"Merry Christmas...Gunther."

More like an official goodbye to me.

y6g3FvH.jpg
    While whoever was left was partying Bella slipped upstairs to tend to her baby weight, she's just like that.

m79htHM.jpg
    Lizzie stayed the longest she's likes her sister-in-law, and Mortimer doesn't care if she's around all night or not.
    KjUkTjM.jpg
    She prefers tea time with her beloved son, she lets him make his own :*
    "I love you dear, even though I don't say it enough I do, so much."

"I love you too mother."
    <3
    Bzc3F5y.jpg
    Cassie was not very happy, it's like she's accusing me, you let this woman carry me after she stole my candy??...then Lizzie did it again.

Ah this family..

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks. Things changed a bit so I may only be without internet a few weeks to a month. I can use my phone to check in every once in a while but I do have to watch my data.
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Miss you already @Brandontaylor

I think I'm going to make myself an Eddie Van Halen sim later. I'm completely gutted by his death. SUCH a huge influence on my musical tastes.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    @MamaSimTee Thanks. It’ll hopefully be temporary, but I won’t be on for awhile. I’ve got my phone but do have to watch data. It’ll at least let me lurk and maybe post something small like this in the meantime.
  • Options
    @bekkasan You’re welcome.
    Thanks! I enjoy the USC save but it’ll be on hiatus now as I had some events happen today which means I’ve got to move. Comcast doesn’t cover the area as it’s rural property so got to shop around for a decent provider.

***Last post for now as I’ll be busy moving in the next few weeks. Once I get the internet situation figured out, I’ll be back. Will talk to you all soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top