Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Been busy today so didn't have time for feedback or time to play. I mostly focused what free time I had working on getting the Langerak (formerly Jones) family thread caught up. It now contains all posts from the beginning up to the most recent update. I'll get feedback done tomorrow evening but may not be able to play until Saturday night.
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Little Rosie grew up into a beautiful big dog. She looks like a very fluffy, grey husky dog. I am hoping t get her & Russell's relationship up so they can have puppies.

Maxwell went on his first day of school and joined the afterschool Scouts. He went on his first field trip to the bistro.
    Nikki was asked on a date by a vampire, Dayvid Musgrave. Their zodiac signs are compatible,he's single, and they seem to be getting along. Although the date was late at night and Nikki didn't get home til 1 am. (Guess it's to do with vampires not liking the daytime.) I'm trying to decide whether I should have him turn Nikki into a vampire or not, and when. I looked up his traits though and he has dislikes children and coward. I could change that later of course. We'll see how things go.
    Derek joined in his first SimFest. I hope the performance goes well. I ended my game session before it.
    The twins are around 9 days to aging up, so far the only thing left to do is teach Willow to walk.
    I thik I'll move them into a bigger house soon, even though I'll probably have to use motherlode to do it. Although I could spend some LHP on Inheritance. Not sure how much it will give though.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Eclecticfamilies_1Eclecticfamilies_1 Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

Louis and Lola Rose have both graduated from university! Louis got a degree in Science and Medicine, and now is a Science Analyst making 290 simoleons an hour (level 5). Lola Rose is a Cop with a technology degree. (Level 3)

They tried for a baby in an igloo and forgot to put out the fireplace. Late in the night, their beautiful blonde wood floors caught fire and that dimwit firefighter didn’t show-up on time. Louis put out the fire but the floors have singed.

Lola Rose has been feeling sick from the pregnancy and loves sleeping in right now.

They got a new car. (magenta) They’ve recently renovated their home and extended the sq footage. They don’t have a spare room for the soon-to-be new addition to the family yet, however.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited October 2020
    Clyde Motionless Lin Ji The Black Dark Shadow
    01eL1x.jpg

Your beautie has been kissed and...
    01meHg.jpg
    01mVu8.jpg
    01mZDS.jpg
    01mK4s.jpg
    01muNj.jpg

Yin
    01mGuT.jpg
    01m3vV.jpg
    01mJDU.jpg

Does it look like his head is floating around his neck and his neck is disconnected
    01mUUJ.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :)

The thread has been a little slow lately...I hope you all are okay. :kissing_heart: I still can't believe we are up to 25 pages now into page 4000! :scream: It seems like just yesterday that we celebrated 4000! ;) Are we Awesome or what? :blush:

Anyhoo, @Nikkei_Simmer I know I owe you - and really everyone else - the pictures of my makeovers of the Single Mom's Household and I fully plan to get on that as well. (Shoulda done it back closer to page 4000... sigh) Thank you for your patience. 🤗

This is a special post for my dear friend @bekkasan :blush: She told me she'd like to see Harvey in some scrubs and so I am delivering. :smirk: Hee hee! (And let's face it, I wanted to see him in them too. :mrgreen: )

I would've gotten you better, more staged pictures, but I was having an issue with my game last night (apparently I added a bad pose to my mods folder that was making the game crash to the desktop :grimace: but it took me a bit to figure that out since I was removing a couple of cc items I just put in thinking they were the culprit. It was also very late at night and I was supposed to be getting to bed. I know you understand. :kissing_heart: )

I LOVE these scrubs this person created from the show "Scrubs" (one of the best TV shows ever imo :) ) however I don't like that they added the characters photo onto the nametag. I mean, I get why they did, but it could've easily been removed - I think - so we could use them for other sims that aren't characters from the show... But anyway! :p

First I threw him in JD's Scrubs. :blush: (As I said earlier, forgive the lazy, and choppy, CAS pics. :( )

Harvey decided to strike a pose for me just as I pressed the C button. :lol:

Harvey-in-Scrubs-1.jpg

^Not bad colors on him, but I think these colors (Turk's scrubs) look better. ;)

Harvey-in-Scrubs-2.jpg
    Eh? :)

I had to throw the white coat on him because honestly, I think Doctor's look so sexy and sophisticated in their white coats (even though I know you don't. :p I understand. :kissing_heart: )

Harvey-in-Scrubs-3.jpg
    ^Woo! :love:

The stethoscope looks so HUGE though! :confounded: Like the round part is as big as the palm of Harvey's hand! :grimace::lol:

So I went back to Turk's scrubs, recolored it a bit, and added my stethoscope accessory to it and..........viola!! :star:

Harvey-in-Scrubs-4.jpg

<3 Perfection! <3

I was thinking I really couldn't just leave it with CAS pictures so I captured a quick one in Live mode for ya. :kissing_heart:

Harvey-in-Scrubs-5.jpg

^I know he has a funny smile on his face, but he looks adorable nonetheless. <3 *Swoon*

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. :blush:

More random photos to come my friends. Happy Simming! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Alrighty, now for the pics of my makeovers of the ladies in the Single Mom's Household. :) Forgive me for posting them so late after our page 4000 celebration...

@Nikkei_Simmer Like I said earlier my makeover of River is nothing to shout about :p cause I gave her the same simple makeover I did back when I first started this thread. (To pay tribute. ;) ) That being said...I could probably still give her a different hairstyle or something like that when I replay it all, but we'll see. :)

So I started with River. (Her original look - and the others - will be in Spoilers for reference. :) )
    SVM-18.jpg

After:

SVM-19.jpg

I had given her green highlights in her hair because she's Irish. :lol: And some pretty green eyeshadow to compliment it. :blush: I think she looks cute. :)

Now on to Fiona...

I gotta admit this lady is a piece of work and I think they (EA) were trying to give her that tired, old single mother who's worked very hard to support all these years and now possibly has a rebellious teen and...I get that. But it's not every day us mothers look like a wrinkly, worn out mess! Single mother or not. She was in dire need of a makeover to show how pretty she can look on her good days. :star:
    (Of course we've already seen how pretty she can look reading Nikkei's stories...but anyway)

Before:
    SVM-20.jpg

After:

SVM-21.jpg
    ^Yeah! Go and snag those single men Fiona cause you deserve one!! :star: You got this! :mrgreen:

Of course I couldn't forget her sister Molly French:

Before:
    SVM-22.jpg

After:

SVM-23.jpg
    ^Much better. :) (The poo colored hair HAD to go! :confounded: )
    I had to do a little plastic surgery on her eyes and lips because they looked too...droopy. :confused:

I intended to do a little makeover on Sandi (her toddler) but I think I got distracted and forgot. #MomLife :confounded: Yeah these ladies know how it is. LOL! :joy:

Anyway that's it for this post. :) Hope y'all enjoyed and I really DO plan on playing out my original save that I started this thread with. It'll be super fun! It's just finding that time - especially while I'm still working on my story - but I'll get to it when I'm ready! Promise! 👌

Happy Simming! :smiley:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @emorrill Good job on Harvey but if he puts one hand on Betty Simovitch even so much as gets within 3 feet with a stethoscope we are gonna have problems :#

@Nikkei_Simmer I seen you parading the fact your sim can easily get the hearts :s how could you kick a man when he is down.

Everybody else am trying to make you all something.I make individual sims as gifts but trying to make a great sim for EVERYBODY this time.I love a town full of unique sims and people to place in empty houses.Am just trying to make something special something with a story and of course it will be a hottie sim cause they make good baby armies.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @CravenLestat do you build houses too?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @emorrill Good job on Harvey but if he puts one hand on Betty Simovitch even so much as gets within 3 feet with a stethoscope we are gonna have problems :#

@CravenLestat I can't promise anything. :smirk:

You crack me up! :lol: Thanks. :blush:

I look forward to seeing your new sim. :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I haven't been on much....my fiance's brother passed away on friday from a sudden heart attack and I had
    to spend sometime with him.:/
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @GraceyManor - I'm sorry to hear about your family's (your fiance's) loss. My condolences to you and to your fiance.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    Thank you.=)

Has anyone had issues trying to get poses to align? Either the sim is too tall or the sim is too short, but in the poses sample photos they align.
  • Options
    This little guy is a cutie! Meet Henry Conner Lowell!
    50410089222_3be4e87f22_h.jpg
    50410089127_51bbbbba23_h.jpg
    50409231803_887c816450_h.jpg
    50410088927_17017b02fb_h.jpg

Henry and Daddy
    50409934886_f79759c51e_h.jpg
    50410088727_305f8f6cfe_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @GraceyManor It really is nice, isn't it? I can't remember the name of the house but it's an EA on already in SV.
    So do mine, even if I send them to bed later than I usually do.
    That may be why I forgot him, but it's nice to see his return.
    I don't trust April but she kind of has a point. Only thing is, William is better for Kim than Sebastian is.
    Okay, maybe she redeemed herself a tad, making Sebastian dance with her for William's sake.
    I hope in her heart, Kim knew it was William.
    Great update!
    Sorry to hear about your fiance's brother. I'm glad your fiance has you to lean on for support.

@Karritz You're welcome. I've still been commenting on each video, although I changed my YouTube name. I figure you probably knew but just wanted to let you know in case you didn't.

@Puddinroy Hi, hope you are doing well.

@Nikkei_Simmer At least he picked a better looking elixir store clerk.

@CravenLestat Well, now we know what kind of things you're into, lol
    Who cares what the neighbors think, drill away!
    Yeah, that's not going to pay the bills. Need to find some better stuff than that.
    Of course, because Cori is such a sweetheart.
    Mary's got Damien now so she's not available to kidnap... er, I mean date.
    Better be careful around her, the FBI may be on to your recent activities.
    You're done, now your Sim will grow into the old guy who never married and yells at kids to get off his lawn. And that's all it will be, because your too broke to build a house.
    Great update! Just had to tease you, lol
    Looking forward to the new Sim!

@bekkasan Lol, I take it Catarina hates motorcycles. I haven't met her yet in my Hidden Springs save yet.
    Catarina picked the right ghost hunter this time.
    Mary was a nice ghost to not steal Damiens food.
    I'm glad she had Emmaline as a friend.
    Great update!

@RedDestiny92 Thanks, I love the gnome too. Even though the Plumbots are out of the house, I'm sure I'll have more in the near future. :wink:
    Nice new Sim.
    Great update!

@HillyBeth Congrats to the newlywed couple!
    Henry is cute.

@emorrill It has been a bit slow, hasn't it? I'm fine, was just busy this week, I hope everyone else is fine too.
    Paging Dr. Harvey.
    It depends on the doctor. None of the ones I've had look that great but maybe it's because they have all been guys, lol. I've seen some good looking nurses though.
    River looks better.
    Great job on Fiona!
    I agree, Molly's hair is a bad color. It does look like poop.
    Great update!

***I plan on playing the Ultimate Sim Challenge Saturday and Sunday then will check in with Cori by Monday or Tuesday. As for tonight, I'm only going into the Langerak save to work on the family tree. They'll return probably sometime mid-week and I will hopefully move them to a new town no later than Halloween.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor thanks! I can't wait to see what life has in store for him. Debating on completing his parents' shared aspiration of Surrounded By Family, or just give them two kids since they want another baby.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    William: Well...Here we are...
    Kim: Thank you, it was a lovely walk.
    William: Forgive me for this...
    Kim: For what?

Screenshot-50.jpg

Screenshot-51.jpg
    Kim: I really...should go to bed..
    William: Not yet...please?

Screenshot-52.jpg
    William: Sleepy?
    Kim: Very....forgive me if I fall asleep here, I'm not trying to be rude.
    William: Of course
    Kim: You're too sweet.

Screenshot-53.jpg

ten minutes later.....
    Screenshot-54.jpg

Screenshot-55.jpg
    Kim: I really should go to bed now...Thank you..William..
    William: I was afraid you'd be upset after the way you walked
    out earlier...
    Kim: I was....but I'm not anymore, you meant well and
    you were right....I shouldn't have trusted a stranger...
    William: he's no vocal coach kim...trust me on that.
    Kim: I have a feeling you know him well.
    William: I will tell you later, for now go get some rest.

Screenshot-56.jpg

Screenshot-57.jpg

Screenshot-58.jpg
    William: Good night, Kim.
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @GraceyManor I'm so sorry to hear about your fiance's brother. Sending love and hugs your way.

I haven't played in a few days. I'm working on my MFA and I've been reading and writing a bit the past few days. In between phone calls with my Dad's caregiver. We've made the decision to move him to assisted living and it's very stressful right now.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    I just now realized that Dwight Langerak in my save is a cousin to Carina Sekemoto. That means Quinton isn't just Dwight's son-in-law, but is his first cousin once removed as well. I'm sure I'll find more like this as I continue working on the family tree.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Brandontaylor thanks. I didn't work out you'd changed your name. I will take more notice next time. Thank you for commenting on the actual YouTube channel as that seems to help the channel. My channel is pretty invisible to everyone anyway and gets almost no views, except for the tutorials, some of the tutorials have thousands of views and lots of likes. But the story vidoes are lucky to get to 20 views after a year or two. That's why I'm looking forward to getting The Isla Paradiso Bunch finished. I think I'll work to get all of my ongoing stories to a point where I can just say they are finished and concentrate on other things.

This morning I decided to start work on the next, and probably second last episode, of Isla Paradiso Bunch. I use OBS Studio to record. I was recording a couple of days ago but today it was just black screen. Audio was good but no picture. I did a bit of research. I don't know why I had the problem, but I found instructions on uninstalling OBS and all of the associated files and to then reinstall an earlier version. I did that and I have a picture again. So maybe this afternoon I'll be able to start work on The Tomb of Jean Necteaux.

I was planning to end the series when that tomb was complete but then thought it'd probably be better if I had a goodbye video with them in their new house in Dragon Valley with the completed collections on display.

I've completely redone the house in Dragon Valley. It is now a huge square with a big courtyard in the middle. There is a bedroom for everyone, even sims I didn't have in the family in Isla Paradiso. Basically all related sims were packed and I didn't unpack them properly using NRAAS Porter so they all ended up in the same household. Maybe I'll have another go at unpacking them properly and it'll be better because I don't really want Triton King and co in the household.
  • Options
    Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    edited October 2020
    Just got my PC back today from the shop. They said a max of 2 days and it took 4 ): But they also said my mods and CC would be deleted and they were actually saved so that was exciting! I reinstalled my sims game and it actually loads and runs quite a bit faster now!

As for in game,
    Jared Frio graduated from University!
    UHY3oK6.jpg

Cammie Frio, founder of my sims legacy who I had marry Jared, just had a birthday
    0i9Em07.jpg

You can see one of their toddlers playing with the oven in the background it's okay though! :lol:

The couple has 3 toddlers and both are chefs for their careers.

Oh and an edit: Connor Frio, Jared's brother, just called to ask Cammie on a date.. bro shes married to your brother xD

Thanks for reading if you do :3 sorry my updates arent as interesting hehe
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

Great random photos, they both look awesome.

@GraceyManor

sorry for your loss.

@Chi5678

Welcome back
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2020
    Your Guys Present

Am I dreaming,is this even real

The most beautiful girl in town is at my door at midnight

But there is one small problem......

She died a week ago

dA2D0F7.png

Pandora Sloan is the most beautiful woman in our small town,somewhat shy very clumsy and a bit kooky.She has always been that tomboy who loved horror movies ghouls and ghosts anything that goes bump in the night and strangely that is how we met.

She began making a name for herself shooting low budget horror films and putting them on simtube.Soon she became a star with over 14 million followers tuning in with anticipation every time she uploaded a new movie.All this fame led to her becoming a up and coming director and this is where I come in.

I have been a camera operator since college and that how fate brought us together,every shoot I found myself staring at her but she never noticed me.The guy behind the camera invisible to the world and more importantly Pandora.

One morning she got a call a big break a major studio was going to back her for a script they had about a virus outbreak and horde of zombies attacking a small town.It looks like the girl of my dreams was about to slip away....

Until she insisted I was the cameraman on the big project

We were about a week into the project when she was directing the big rooftop escape shot and it happened.While showing the star how to walk backwards in terror as the zombies approach she tripped on a pipe prop and fell from five stories .........

Noooo

Why

Why did you have to be so clumsy

A week passed since her funeral and another night of me tossing and turning in bed.As midnight rolled around I heard a scratching and knocking on my door.I ran down the steps with a baseball bat in hand and looked into the doors peephole.It was Pandora

:p

Guys I got to thinking I have never seen anyone have a relationship with a zombie or a playthrough with one.So I got to thinking I am going to make a hot sim girl and give you guys a way to turn her into a permanent zombie so you can play with her as a zombie girlfriend or wife.So I included two potent zombification elixirs that are permanent and the moodlet stays forever.You have to deal with a wife that wants to eat your friends maybe even you.But if you get bit and change it only lasts 48 hours.I also hand designed her one of a kind original Living Dead University shirt included with her too.

8Gu8BYJ.png

421GxaY.png

S875Xse.png

If you guys are wondering is she pretty

:s

Yes!!!!! oh goodness Yessss!!!!

qenD4FY.png

She is almost finished will have her ready today,will be giving her by request only to the people of this thread only.So when she is ready and you want her just let me know.

Edit: The first shots are her actual zombified,that is how she looks as a zombie.I did not just give her green skin if you were wondering.Yupp the real deal she is a QT pie undead.

g7Rr1CY.gif

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Don't have much time I very much literally must be off to bed but I was being somewhat irresponsible and bought more things I so didn't need...the game makes me mad...................................................I want all the things.

Anyhoo, my new pairing is living in aurora skies but they have to work for it more.
    NUvpCTG.jpg
    WuerksA.jpg
    W10pisa.jpg
    NiVhVtI.jpg
    Belan has no idea what Matilda is saying, he's somewhat deaf, his eyes are weak and she talks a mile a minute making it seem impossible to read her lips. He didn't know why he bothered to warn her not to be offended, he supposed after quite some time alone and after the ability to properly interact with humans he was a little off and lonely though he'd never admit that. He found her in a chatroom after he found there was no way he'd make it on his own as it turns out living alone and hissing to keep kids off your lawn....does not pay any bills. Since she already had a place he was forced to make the move with her she assured him she could do the talking for both of them he thought she was being nice...yup.
    RI01eRY.jpg
    That said she was fresh out of parents house to prove she deserved her inheritance so her options weren't too great either. He gave her a very clear "What is this?" look.
    Luckily for her at least she had someone on the other side.
    pCnAZn1.jpg
    Pine for her...pine I say!

P2gXypz.jpg
    Oh yeah on another note Micheal got brownie points for setting up his house and taking in his elderly parents as well as his younger brother knowing they didn't have long.
    aZI8mMN.jpg
    Isn't Winston's room cute?

Alright that's enough at the risk of sounding like the dip I am.....night night lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Siomne Welcome! Sure sounds like she got what she deserved. Teodor is a cutie!

@Nikkei_Simmer Sounds like a good way to make them work hard for the upgrades unless the dog is very good at his hunting! :grin:
    Congrats to your son!

@Brandontaylor Bummer the outing got messed up by the rain. I'm still getting used to having rain mess up my plans for my sims. I'm so used to having the perpetual summer without seasons for so long.
    Congrats on Daisy's birthday. She's a cutie!
    Awww, engagement! and a quickie wedding! :wink: Is there a little toaster in the oven? ok...sorry for that one. Need more coffee! Congrats to the happy couple.
    Thanks for your comments on the house for the Ballans, my update, and compliment on Gardenia! :smiley:
    Thanks for the comments on Mary's update. Yes, Catarina is a bit uppity! She and her hubby are co-leaders in my Hidden Springs.
    I hope you enjoy your weekend and your playtime.

@Karritz Congrats on getting the video done and up.

@Eclecticfamilies_1 Welcome! Congrats on the successful engagement and wedding.
    Bummer about the fire!

@Puddinroy Thanks!

@GraceyManor hehe, William is just full of tricks trying to get Kim to be his girl.
    Yeah, Kim, that mask doesn't really hide who he is, does it? :grin:
    I'm so sorry to hear about your fiance's brother. So sad! My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.
    I don't have problems with alignment using the alt key to mush them together. Do you use the mod that makes sims different heights? I don't.
    oOoOoOo Hot kisses!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! Yep, Adam is a great Dad.

@CravenLestat no hearts for Mary! hehe, those are reserved for Damien.
    Poor guy just taking one blow after the other to his ego!!
    She is a very beautiful zombie!

@RedDestiny92 Yes she is lucky to have him. She does deserve to have someone in her corner after all those years.
    I haven't played Twinbrook in a long time. So many worlds, so little time!
    Great pics of all the fun activities

@HillyBeth Congrats on your new...old couple. :grin:
    Henry is a cutie!

@rubyskywalker Hope things continue to go well in your story.

@emorrill Fantastic pics of Harvey and the scrubs fashion show. :love: Yep, he looks like he could star in his own tv show!
    He is so cute without the mustache. :heart:
    Nope, still don't like the white lab coats! Not smexy at all. lol :p
    I like the makeovers of the single ladies. They still look recognizable but much improved.

@MamaSimTee Sorry about your stresses right now. I hope your Dad does well in the assisted living.

@Chi5678 Congrats on getting your puter back all fixed and not losing the cc. That was a big plus!
    I first read Cammie as Conner and I was thinking really weird thoughts about Jared and Conner getting married. :lol:
    I reread it and was quite relieved. :grin:

I'm still slowly adding my cc to my testing folder. This is a pic of the family and some of the things I've added to the outside of the house. I still need to add a few more things so I can change the bushes around the house. I don't like the bushes that EA pics out. I usually prefer flowering bushes although now that I have seasons back in the game that may not be as practical. I used to use the festival thingie to change my main houses for each season. It is kind of a pain to set up, but once set up its nice to see the houses look seasonal without additional effort. :grin:
    50411090818_2326f0d1b5_b.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan thank you. I was planning to start the next video today but my OBS Studio that I use to record the game was just giving me a black screen. After a few hours of research I decided best option was to uninstall it and install an earlier version. By then it was a bit late to do much so maybe tomorrow.

I was reading your story on the Ballan Family last night. I'm only up to page 6 or 7 so I've got a way to go but I plan to read it all from the start. Not sure if I'll ever catch up though. I'm really tired tonight so I'm thinking of going to sleep soon.

Happy Simming

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top