Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I have an extra folder with minimal cc, mostly hairs.
    I was bored this afternoon and created a sim.

FBsJ2Uv.jpg

Before

NdHRaQD.jpg

TfrloHL.jpg

Elena after
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @bekkasan Oh I bet darn sims making me care about them been a simmer too long me thinks, I shall continue now ha, me too I just unnecessarily got a few more worlds, it's funny how my collection is growing. I don't want everything but there was still a lot i'd like to have ah well.

I am looking at the nrass site I mainly need errortrap, overwatch and mastercontroller I think I backed up my game but I know I'm gonna need them if I want my "older" saves to keep up with themselves....in the mean time I'll make a couple more new saves I also need one in the supernatural world just waiting. Kay that's all I have limited time as I'll be off to work so if I want to actually get something to share I should go hop in game I have like no self control.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @HillyBeth You're welcome.

@GraceyManor Looks like Kim is resisting her feelings.
    But she gave in finally, lol
    Great update!

@MamaSimTee Sorry to hear about your dad.

@Karritz You're welcome. I'm going to try and watch all of them eventually, hopefully that helps out a bit.

@Chi5678 Glad that all your Sims things were saved.
    Congrats, Jared!
    Happy birthday, Cammie!
    Great update!

@CravenLestat Nice backstory for Pandora, you really come up with some cool ideas to build off of.
    She's a pretty zombie, I'm interested in getting her so put me on the list. Just let me know if there is an item from the store used so I can get it if I need to.

@RedDestiny92 Your male Sim has some interesting hair, but it looks cool.
    Yeah, those beds don't fit his style, lol
    Great update!

@bekkasan It kind of stinks when it happens, but I guess it's realistic. Actually, it's pretty rainy in real life right now. Even though COVID is still bad, the Scenic Drive in our area is still going on today but the rain kind of puts a damper on that.
    Thank you, she'll be very similar to Ariana so I know she'll have good genetics.
    Lol, I almost thought about giving them some kind of kid. Not sure if I would have used a regular Sim, another Plumbot, or a SimBot, but I thought about it anyway.
    You're welcome.
    Nice picture!

@Silverofdreams30 Great job on the Sim!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2020
    Ok she is finished here is the info

No CC used
    One created pattern used
    Supernatural is required for zombie life state and also the elixirs included and her everyday outfit both the pants and shirt are SN
    Seasons is required cause I used the alien eye slider to make her awesome eye shape and her everyday hairstyle is seasons exp
    The rest of her outfits are expansion,pretty sure I did not use any stuff pack or store content

To make sure you get her pattern included will link it here DL and install it if you plan on getting her

Living Dead University top link below (will be a preset design choice when choosing the SN ripped top in CASt)

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9418192

Anyway for those that want her drop me a quick message will send her to the people in this thread cause I like you all and made her for you peeps <3 will reply to you am online a bunch in a day

Parting fun shot

My sim seen her in the mall and walked by and slapped her muffins

AzLCXkQ.png

EDIT: I forgot here is a making of screen shot during CAS when she was being made.Soooooooooooooooooooo cute

ZXnJu1B.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor Yeah I wanted an excuse to use it I think it ended up suiting him, isn't it nice for him he gets spoiled and I didn't make him sleep in a pink bed ha.
    @CravenLestat I would like her I just got ideas ha, I'm assuming you wanted a private one I'll send it later.

rX7jQwc.jpg
    Kind of digging where the Sekemoto's live I gave them a little makeover, call it tacky I dare you....cause it is.
    6tmBGdK.jpg
    I needed a reason to use all those colorful outfits I have and patterns, for no real reason any other families I play will the dreaded makeover too.
    JEbuUYX.jpg
    Their son is also somewhat questionable-looking...maybe he'll grow into his looks like Maestro did...maybe.

Now their mostly opposites.
    i3liZal.jpg
    I was unnaturally happy finding a younger Olive with her son Nervous and no Circe or Loki in sight.....er if you skipped sims 2 he is a young adult and he lives with them and is basically their subject for fun...."Science" unless you rescue him and send him back to his equally crazy mother. Though I think she's the lesser of the three evils. I like this look so I gave her a second outfit.
    Zc5NrJ2.jpg
    She's determined not to make it to old age alone, Nervous needed a father since his, was very literally nowhere to be seen, she probably did that.
    rIbOv6C.jpg
    Nervous is a happy child though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    This full moon night Raven did a gun maintenance
    08UDMT.jpg
    08U0zV.jpg
    08UdGq.jpg
    08UwR0.jpg

The contrast is a bit large after River takes off his glasses
    08UsLF.jpg
    08UrsU.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Not sure how busy people will be here I always see stuff after work so for now one other thing.
    3dhE9cJ.jpg
    Violet and Argus realizing they have a thing for each other, I think they are cute though he could use some meat on his face.
    1pnIuLX.jpg
    "Why is Dante so mean? You'd think he'd get tired being a stick in the...hades all the time." Violet whined, really both of them like to tease her but Argus gets a pass.

"He's just a mean old coot, don't worry about it."
    WY6JFWU.jpg
    "And this "old coot" can hear you." he snapped.

"Did someone say something?" Argus asked.

"I don't know, maybe if I heard an apology I'd know."

He sighed though after a few aggravating stares he muttered a half apology and a few inappropriate words he couldn't stand them yet he felt that at some point every day and he was still here he would pretend that meant nothing.
    Ra09KQS.jpg
    They got something of a new neighbor and I guess the inside of the house makes her physically sick, or it's a zombie twitch either way chick I'll remodel when you have money. For some reason she wanted to be a teacher.
    JsfxyUB.jpg
    Though I cheated her some money to support her new friend Alabaster, not like I set her up for failure I mean she even has a bike to get around. Karen is doing fine and her possible gambling addiction is totally nothing to worry about. I think even with her we'll call it condition, she could help a moody vampire. Okay now I need to be running off bye again lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Ahhhhhhh sooo cute,that is adorable her giving kitty kisses

749PODA.gif
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Brandontaylor thank you. The videos will all still be there for you to watch whenever you are able - unless something unexpected and drastic happens to YouTube. I still have several other series to complete. I don't want to just drop the channel altogether, but I do need to have time for other things.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Count me in too... @CravenLestat - She's a cutie zombie. Can't wait to see her trying to go after some BRAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNS. But no, really, she's gorgeous, just as all your girl-sims are.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @GraceyManor So sorry to hear about FBIL. I'm sending kitten hugs your way. <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry I haven't been around. I'm moving my blog to a new host server and trying to expand and monetize. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be, and it's a little exhausting.

I'm still playing TSM. I'm on my second kingdom, and am working toward annexing all outlying territories.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    heya here's what's been going on in my game. Cori and George grew from young adult to adult and bought a new house, and they now have two daughters.

28b127e6b434ab220abf87ce21d539e8a20c91f6.png

508d06636a407d0d557d2988b0bb8df32875f244.png

Halle
    4e4c87e9b95ca431896da3e5ff66d65333e1ac0f.png

Riley
    6fa188e0c229ad43debd0bc3be85b5b6e88e2e0c.png

840fb3f9139fae45244086b2d644f4a58a1a519f.png

e27516117ad13629d3acbb07e691eec4b9101acd.png

11ad558ba6da2af9dafb155fe27c07739521018e.png

47906b15f56129e770dd15b8ac8ef2e5fc1ff1f1.png

b9cb7add979a0d6ca04215254fd2f6c7c5abcb8c.png

• Options
    @CravenLestat

She looks great,
    thank you for sending the link.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you

@RedDestiny92

Great updates
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Your fairie is fine
    0Gjoss.jpg

Your gunnie is get up
    0GvpLR.jpg

Awwwww
    0GveQH.jpg
    0GvZSe.jpg

He's teasing me
    0GvKeI.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    @CravenLestat

7QR8A4Z.jpg

She just landed in my extra fodler,
    Appaloosa.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Made a change of plans today as I ended up playing three Sim days last night in the Ultimate Sim Challenge. Instead, I’m playing the Langeraks tonight then Cori Lucas’ save Tuesday. These three saves will be on rotation in that order from now on. I do need to figure where to put Pandora Sloan as well but she may end up in all three saves eventually anyway. I’ll get the USC update posted later today so you can see what Brittany, Christopher, and Lauren were up to.
  • Options
    Awesomes out I forgot I had some pics already that said I'll still go play a bit after, even though I started a whole bunch of new neat saves I ended up at the farm how I enjoy rotating.
    1yulpnU.jpg
    When parent and child have the same thought....returning one another to Amazon for a new model.
    JNFXDIb.jpg
    Though he's tired he's happy to get up and help with the baby he spends most of his day at the firehouse and with long drives he doesn't see his family as much as Florence does but one of them has to work.
    VHVgiJe.jpg
    Got an elder gnome too.

"Well hello there would you like a story young one?"
    z71EMQu.jpg
    Guess who forgot to pay their bills again and we need that canning station it makes good side monies you...
    R3pDWQB.jpg
    So they did want a story, oh also I cheated my horse gnomes by getting rid of the horses salt lick moodlet until I got too, Lucia and Mack.
    Z1kP5ri.jpg
    Just a boy and his dog.
    L662iLz.jpg
    Imelda aged up...yes Coco, and she's adorable.
    sL3Q79r.jpg
    Second elder gnome.

"Get off my lawn you whippersnappers!"

"You make me so proud dear." hehe
    oXDcicq.jpg
    Their youngest was born.

"Did he just hit our bikes?"

"We'll sue him later honey."

I named the little one Hayden.
    tKGtR7d.jpg
    Indi decided instead of sleeping he should guard them, good boy.
    MnAq6Te.jpg
    I think my horses are taunting the elderly.

M1Z9xti.jpg
    Howling to the radio that one of the gnomes turned on.
    T5BN0sw.jpg
    She made the laundry shed her hideaway.
    bOABkOc.jpg
    gPvMzNM.jpg
    He's well loved.
    GNqP4tT.jpg
    I don't know why it took so long to get a simple barn thrown up, they should be leaving us soon so we'll need a new horse and a dog.
    9ZNlDkO.jpg
    Yes the dog turned it on.

but..

That's not how you tv.

Maybe he just likes listening to it, well enough being silly.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I decided to do other things today but I'm at the computer so will work on the video for a while. It's going well. I've done 7 minutes of it so far and they still haven't got into the tomb. This final tomb requires a bit of work before Craig is given access to the tomb. He isn't in yet. I've got to play it all again and will do that as I work through the tomb. I can't find the video I recorded a week or so ago when I completed it already. Fortunately I did SaveAs a few times while working through it so I can pick it up from the point where they are first trying to get into it.

I will need to go shopping this morning though as there isn't anything for me to eat here right now and my son has my car all the time so I can't get out to buy food, or anything else. I need some prescriptions filled too. So he'll be home from work shortly but I have to wait for the shops to open as it's just after 6:30 am now. He'll be home for a few hours and then just after midday he'll be gone again. Probably overnight again. I never know. He's got two part time jobs and each of them is shift work and shifts have to cover 24 hrs a day 7 days a week and he can't get to either of them on public transport and he can't afford to buy himself a car yet so it is my car he uses. At least he's maintaining it now. But it means I can't do much other than make videos or do other things around the house.

So I'll get back to work on the video. The game is almost loaded.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Ultimate Sim Update

LzYDvsY.jpg
    Brittany was the first one up on Wednesday morning, even though she didn't have anything she had to do. She is still on maternity leave so she doesn't have work and the following day would be a holiday. She won't return to work until Friday.

AkhFrl0.jpg
    Lauren was very happy to get her breakfast this morning. I never seem to use the high chair but it's not really a priority to me anyway.

pYKg4p6.jpg
    Brittany needed to do meetings for work, even though she is on maternity leave. I think I had her do 3 or 4 of them so she got up to $3000, plus her leave pay.

2eh8Zrb.jpg
    Lauren really only had one more toddler skill available to her that I have installed in my game. Christopher spent some bonding time with her while she played.

Tog66qS.jpg
    Once Lauren finished the skill, I had Christopher start working some more on his latest book. It must be a long one because he still didn't finish it.

R7TGrCi.jpg
    Brittany spent some time with Lauren once she finished up her meetings. I'm trying to make sure everyone is staying friends with each other.

HOD1k7d.jpg
    Brittany has trouble sleeping as there is talk that a highly skilled werewolf doesn't need to sleep as much. Either way, I made sure she wouldn't get tired to early by having her drink a Potent Invigorating Elixir.

5cUGw0p.jpg
    Since she was the first one up, I also had her take care of Lauren as her needs were dropping. It was a bit earlier than I'd have liked but I just let it be.

P4AZCcT.jpg
    A trip to the alchemy store wasn't very fruitful as I didn't really find much I wanted to have Brittany buy.

YrWIMoz.jpg
    Abraham Finkel, the Steel's roommate, had impregnated Sue Scotch, the other roommate and she was about to have her kid. I made Brittany cancel the roommates, although the rules say to keep them until moving to town number two. I don't really care, but I am following most rules. Anyway, once that was done, she picked up Troy and talked to Lauren "through" him. Lauren really seemed to enjoy it.

JkUwgRI.jpg
    The following day (Friday) was Brittany's first day back at work. I sent her a bit earlier than the carpool to make sure she got there on time. Christopher had already taken care of Lauren so he went back to working on his book.

wpv6UWJ.jpg
    Speaking of Lauren, she was in the front room playing with Troy. This attempt, she got the message saying she was becoming friends with him.

6ZkmzMu.jpg
    After a long day at work, Brittany was promoted to level 8 in the business career. Then she ate her supper and took a shower before taking out the garbage. Upon coming back in, she then transformed due to the full moon. By this time, it was time for the family to go to bed.

***Feedback coming up next then will play what I can in the Langerak save.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Just got to be careful that she doesn't fall apart, being a zombie and all.

@RedDestiny92 You were nice, I just make my Sims sleep in beds with whatever color, lol
    It may be tacky, but it's unique and that's all that matters.
    Cool look!
    Great update!
    Think he heard them, lol
    A zombie teacher would be kind of cool, as long as she didn't try to eat my brains. If she did, there wouldn't be a reason to teach me, lol
    Great update!
    I take it he's a firefighter?
    Nice to see another elder gnome.
    Ooh, another grouchy elder gnome.
    Great update!

@Karritz You're welcome.
    Hope you are having fun working on your video.

@ohmyohmy George and Cori aged up nicely.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    Nice to see Pandora in your game.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Boo!

While Damien is away, Jamie calls his brother. He asks him to pack up his belongings and send them to Hidden Springs. Jamie doesn't have much because of the job that takes him all over. He stores his books and clothing at his parent's house. When he is in town, he stays in his old room. He is used to living in motels and bed and breakfasts depending on the town and the jobs. "Please send my research books as soon as possible. I'd like them to arrive overnight. I'm moving my base of operations here." His brother agrees to send the books overnight and the other things when he can get them packed and sent. "I owe you one," he tells his brother.
    "Yes, you sure do, and I will hold you to it!" is the brotherly reply.
    Jamie is deep in thought when Mary brings her research papers down to put on Damien's desk. She can't resist having a little fun with the famous ghost hunter.
    Mary sneaks behind him as quietly as possible. She raises her hands and brings them down on his shoulders shouting 'boo' at the same time.
    50401095588_27d03a657b_o.jpg

Mary 1, Jamie 0.
    50401948397_09e2daf8eb_o.jpg

Jamie turns around to confront the ghost that just took at least a year or two off his life. She is as beautiful as Damien said. She is laughing happily that she scored one over him. He makes funny faces at her, and she makes some back at him. He senses a change in her from the ghost he was sensing when he first arrived. Less anger and rage emanate from her. The fear is still there despite the laughing and happy face. Meeting Damien has been good for her, and he hopes they can help to take the fear away. "Mary, what a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Jamison McNeal. Please call me Jamie."
    "Yes, I am Mary Kendall. You had me worried a few times about trying to break into the attic." Mary watches Jamie as he answers her. He has a good sense of humor taking her playful scare in good sport. She likes that in a person. It's funny, as cute as he is and so cheerful he doesn't affect her the same way Damien does. Damien is more serious and determined but he makes her heart flutter when he looks at her. She is getting warm thinking about him. She shakes herself and pays attention to what Jamie is talking about.
    "Yes, well, that is what I do...ghost hunter you know. I didn't really want to tear down the walls. I was going to buy climbing equipment and try to get in the broken window. I'm thrilled I don't have to do that. Not crazy about heights!" He laughs and thanks her for coming out and talking to Damien last night. "Are you okay with me contacting Dr. O'Dourke and setting up a meeting here in a few days?"
    "I saw you leaving his office before my appointment yesterday. Was it about me?"
    "No, it was about the resurrection project. I wanted to know more about it. It is not a project that will help most of the ghosts I deal with but occasionally I run across ghosts that it might help. "
    "I see." Mary looks thoughtful and sad. "He is going to call when he gets results from the sample he took from me. He was hoping to meet me here. I expect he wants to meet the other ghosts. He also encouraged me to quit hiding. He said he believed you and Damien might be able to help me. It is fine if you want to set up a meeting when both you and Damien can be here as well. It's not like I go out often."
    50401790806_228eafa8b8_o.jpg
    50401948302_ae127f5c0f_o.jpg
    50401948262_421e34e64e_o.jpg

Damien arrives back home and is happy to see Mary has met Jamie and is not hiding in the attic. He tells them about the interview. "I need to write the interview, and then I will deliver the report. I hope it will not take them long to reopen the official investigation."
    "I hope it does not take long either! Jamie excuses himself. "I'm meeting the boss lady of Hidden Springs, Catarina Vanderburg. I cleared her mansion last night. She asked me to meet her at the house this afternoon."
    Damien completes his report and takes a copy to the police chief, the judicial attorney's office, and the local paper and news station. He hurries back home hoping to spend some time with Mary.
    50401790551_f0222475d2_b.jpg

Catarina is outside when Jamie arrives. She shakes his hand and thanks him again for ridding the home of the poltergeists. She is a little bit warmer to him than in their previous encounter. "It is the first peaceful night we have hand in our home in many months." She hands him an envelope. Inside is a large bonus check. "Renauld and I like to reward excellence and you achieved what no other hunter was skilled enough to do. Please go to the town hall, and Renauld has a service award for you as well. He is expecting you. If we can do anything to help you, please don't hesitate to contact us."
    Jamie is stunned at the size of the bonus check, and his usual ease abandons him. "I'm sorry, I can't accept this check. I think you put too many zeros on that."
    Catarina glances at the check in his hand. "No, that is exactly what we meant it to be. It is well worth it to be able to have peace and no fear in our home. You are the best just as you said. I hope we do not require your services again but if we do I hope we can contact you directly."
    Jamie gives his card with his contact numbers to Catarina. "The address is not correct as I am moving here. I am staying with a friend for now at Spring Manor."
    Catarina glances up at him. "I knew the house had been purchased. You don't mind living in a haunted home? That place has been an eyesore for many years. Because of the historical committee, we could not condemn it and have it torn down."
    Jamie blanches at that thought. "My friend is restoring it. It will take some time. The ghosts will be taken care of. We hope to help them move on depending on their wishes. They are not evil or poltergeists. Just trapped here because of the circumstances of their death. Thank you again for the generous bonus. Don't hesitate to call if you are troubled about the poltergeists returning."
    50401948027_7b801be516_b.jpg
    50401790481_7e48c0beb8_b.jpg
    50401947972_fba5a5d6bf_b.jpg

Jamie travels to the town hall and meets Renauld Vanderburg who is very friendly and affable. He receives his service award in a small ceremony and shakes the hands of the other dignitaries present. He takes the moment to hand out a few of his business cards and makes a mental note to get new ones printed.
    50401947887_62d7d03c78_b.jpg

Arriving home he finds Mary playing with the cat who does not seem scared of her. Smart cat. Damien is chatting with Betty about her will and how Damien found out the husband inherited instead of Betty's children. Betty screeches when she hears about the will. Damien tries to soothe her with little success. Jamie threatens to whip out his banshee banisher if she screeches again and doesn't settle down. Betty stops the hysterics, sniffles and listens to Damien. He tells her a handwriting expert will help them prove the will was false. "I have a few more things to investigate and hopefully can obtain proof of what he did." She nods and tells him thank you while glaring at Jamie and poofs out of the room.
    Damien stares at Jamie. "You can't threaten my ghost clients like that!"
    "What? Did you really want her to keep making all that noise? My method was more effective than your soothing attempts." He grins cheekily at Damien.
    "Well, there is that!" Damien looks over at Mary and she is playing with the cat but looks up at them and shrugs. "Betty gets upset easily. She can wail for hours. We used to upset her on purpose to frighten the renters."

Jamie tells Damien about the bonus check and the service award from the Vanderburgs.
    "Congratulations. Glad they recognize the job you did."
    "I want you to use it to get the floor fixed and finish the windows."
    "Jamie, that is your money. You know you can stay here as long as you want, but I don't expect you to pay for the repairs. Besides the windows are in the garage. We just need to replace them."
    "I'll just blow it on my bike or something equally unimportant. I'd like to help."
    "Thanks, Jamie. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to have to hire someone to oversee the renovations. I've gotten busy with the private investigations as well as the ghost ones. You are busy with ghost hunting and trying to help me out in the investigations as well and with Mary. The contractor I hired was good but too scared of the house being haunted."

Mary overhears the conversation. "I wonder if Emmaline could recommend someone that is not frightened of ghosts. She has helped me get a few things done in winters past. I've got a stack of rocks and gems that need to be smelted, cut and sold. A few of them are quite valuable once cut. I don't need the money I just collect them for something to do at night when everyone is asleep."
    "That is a great idea about asking Emmaline. You will need to introduce her to me as I've not met her or seen her around town. I appreciate the offer of the rocks. I've collected a few on my hiking trips in the woods. We can take them to the consignment store to smelt and cut them."
    She places her hands on her hips. "You are determined to get me out of this house aren't you?"
    Damien raises his hands. "Guilty, with good intentions. I've encountered several ghosts since coming to town going in and out of the stores. A few people seem frightened, but others don't seem troubled at all. I think the more people you meet the less fear they will have of you."
    Mary chews at her lower lip thinking to herself how shy and socially awkward she has always been. She thought the girls had a change of heart and wanted to be her friend. Nope, they just wanted to kill me. She's not a very good judge of character either. "I'll think about it," she tells him.
    50401947777_88746dc566_b.jpg
    50401947677_9588871c6c_b.jpg
    50401947592_7678152495_b.jpg

Jamie receives a call from Liam inquiring if he minds doing a job. "I know it is Snowflake eve, but I'm out of hunters to call." Jamie agrees to do the job. While they are on the phone, he briefs him about Mary and scheduling a meeting. Liam is satisfied Mary opened up to them. "I will call and set up a meeting when all the results are back. It may require an extra day because of the holiday."
    50401965387_d6a772d8e6_b.jpg

Damien asked Mary about getting into the attic so he can replace the broken windows.
    "I guess there is no reason to keep it closed off. Come with me."
    Damien follows her up the tower stairs. She floats through the wall and picks up the potion from Emmaline. Tossing it at the wall the spell dissolves and the door is no longer hidden. She invites Damien into the room. He is surprised at the amount of equipment she has in her tiny room. She introduces the bird, Sherlock.
    "I knew I heard a bird at times."
    Mary laughs. "Sometimes it was hard to keep him quiet."
    50401112798_9c654ce44e_b.jpg
    50401808571_beca4e8ab8_b.jpg
    50401808551_3b130b3030_b.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan a ghost story - BOO! Then I thought - Halloween. You made me think of Halloween. Had to read the story. It is interesting. Some careers I don't usually get involved with in my games. It made me wonder what method you plan to use to resurrect the ghosts.

I have to go out for a while now.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @bekkasan, yet another enthralling chapter in the continuing story of Mary (...and Damien :D ).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Taking a short break having issues with my fiancé it’s probably not best to talk about here but it’s painful and need a little time away.
  • Options
    Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    edited October 2020
    okie I'll leave feedback like I should. Last time I was active on this forum was over 2000 pages ago so I'll start feedback on page 4025 :lol:

@HillyBeth omg that sounds like fun, remaking the first family! I've been looking for mods to have proposals be autonomous, mostly so townies could propose to my sim and I can choose yes or no, would that mod work for that?? I have a question actually, I quite often queue my sims to use chat get to know and other friendly interactions when meeting someone then i switch to control another sim while theyre having conversation, I wouldn't want to constantly be choosing what to say, is it a different menu so it'll only have me choose what to say when I use that menu or does it override the already existing get to know function among others? I read through the mod and it looks pretty cool.. Congrats on the marriage though! That's exciting!
    > Omggg the boy is SO cute!! Are you using skin or eye cc cause most my toddlers come out funky looking XD

@rubyskywalker Aww Rosie sounds cute, I wish you added a picture! Your game sounds exciting being asked out by a vampireee! To be honest, it's fun playing with sims with traits you don't like or wouldn't normally choose cause it adds total randomness. Like I play with Jared Frio who has mean spirited and he just randomly throws temper tantrums when he's forced to be nice it's really funny! But whatever you choose to do is your choice... I stopped playing with cheats a while back and it's so much more rewarding when I get to expand their house hehe.

@Eclecticfamilies_1 Congrats on the graduation! My sims just graduated from uni too hehe! Oh no about the fire ): Glad no one was harmed in the fire! The very first time I ever played sims I made my mom and I as sims and my mom went to cook the first meal and it caught on fire and the sim died so for the LONGEST time I refused to add a stove or fireplace in my builds :lol: At least now I max out cooking skill asap to limit the possibility xD Anyways I would have loved to see the magenta car! You should add pictures :smiley:

@Shadow_Assassin Nice update! Your sims are very interesting looking, I like. What death is the red ghost? My memory is failing me. And yes his neck does look disconected, odd.

@emorrill Ahaha I just came back, last time I was here we were on 2000 something! Glad to see the thread is still alive and a lot of people are still around! Love the pics of Harvey in his scrubs! Haha and wowww love the makeovers! Especially Molly! I hardly recognize her :lol: but that hair is adorable!!

@GraceyManor I'm so sorry about your fiance's brother ): sending my condolences :disappointed:
    >as for your sims, great update, I love her outfit! I like how you add dialogue with your updates hehe

@Brandontaylor I just came back to this thread after a long time gone, do you play with the premade sekemento and langerak families and these are descendants after a few generations or did you just happen to choose that last name XD the family tree sounds confusing ahaha

@CravenLestat Loveee the zombie girl you made!! I usually find zombies to be a nuisance but I've never tried playing with one so that would be pretty cool to try out! I remember one time in my old legacy challenge the teen was having a party and one of the party guests transformed into a zombie and was attacking everyone LOL i was scared tho I just reset the sim. Does she walk all slow like a zombie? I also love the intro and background story you made hehe. I've been reading a lot of the premades' backgrounds so that was fun!

@bekkasan Thank you for the feedback!! It cracked me up!! I'm glad you realized I said Cammie not Connor XD

Sorry I type so much, hope you enjoyed the feedback! Let me know if anything I said doesn't make sense, Its 4am here :lol:

I might post another update on my game before I go to sleep

hLhdCsO.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top