Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

The next few days pass by in a busy blur. The household feels secure and complete having Adam and Marshall back home. Adam and Marshall help with the little ones trying to keep Alice and Jennifer from lifting the toddlers and straining themselves. The toddler beds are set up for all the kids. Even Willow the youngest has a new bed.
    50385949887_32398d1593_b.jpg
    50427343542_e0d847124c_b.jpg
    50427165901_37c0b1e24a_b.jpg
    50427343512_015a509b98_b.jpg

It has been raining off and on. The Dad's entertain the restless toddlers by reading to them or playing indoor games. Willow is not interested in reading and wants to ride the 'kitty cat'. During a break in the rain, Wisteria lets her ride and play in the ball pit while she harvests the afternoon crop. She takes some of the extra fruits and vegetables over to the vacation home that Victor purchased as a house warming gift.
    50385074628_effe92e086_b.jpg
    50385074608_50c66524ab_b.jpg
    50385074538_eb68ca2fe7_b.jpg
    50385074493_ff8bc1b804_b.jpg

Alice cooks several meals and freezes them to have ready to eat meals once the babies come. She also cooks a few gourmet meals for Shadow.
    50385949457_f52acb749b_b.jpg
    50388785683_49f037ac7d_b.jpg

Alice and Jennifer develop the pregnant waddle as their due dates are soon. Marshall watches Jennifer leave for work concerned she is doing too much. She is close to promotion and is stubbornly insisting she is fit and capable of working. She is not going out with a crew right now. She is editing stories in the studio.
    50388786093_b5aaea0db8_b.jpg
    50389657287_2c369f53f2_b.jpg

The Willowisp's are invited over to visit. Adam is outside flying his dragon for Kailena when Nickolas and Anastasia arrive. Kailena hurries to her Grampa and is swung up in his arms as she giggles happily. Nickolas twirls her into Anastasia's arms. Laughing, Kailena tells her all about the new doggy.
    50389653272_5912c6a44d_b.jpg
    50389476981_1a7391c76f_b.jpg
    50389476486_d5f67e68e7_b.jpg

Adam had already talked with Nickolas on the phone about what happened in the forest before he recovered his mother's remains. They make plans to travel to the Fairy Kingdom together after the babies are born to place his mother's remains with Kailon. He told them he had talked with his Grandfather Aagda as well and he will expect them at a later date. The teens arrive after they finish their school activities. The family enjoys a delicious meal and visit together.
    50389649647_2987fabab6_b.jpg
    50388778333_e76772a423_b.jpg
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    My Sims went to riverview to find a spouse and I already had specific Sims in mind, when they were hanging out together, another pre-made came and talk to my Sims until out of the blue my Sims receive wish to kiss this new Sims "OK, I guess this is the one that my Sims wants" so I let them flirt with each other.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you :heart:

@bekkasan I don't do object conversions because I don't want/need any new objects, but if you have a rug you want converted, just let me know and I can do it for you. :smile:
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited October 2020
    Today I spent most of my time in CAS updating old sims of mine that I found backed up on a hard drive and they turned out quite nicely in my opinion. :D

Cody Conners
    EDP6DBg.jpg

Julio Lopez
    rcUBxFg.jpg

Kendall Beam
    tTmP79o.jpg

Preston Richards
    FyRYoyU.jpg

Next, I'm going to work on updating a few female sims and a set of brother/sister twins that I had saved as well.
    Post edited by Jase on
    @Jase do you have these guys uploaded anywhere? They're hotties. :love:
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Daryl dares to ask Becki out on a date

Xxd3CQv.jpg

She accepts!

vYCTHO5.jpg

They find a nice romantic spot together

aoUNmBs.jpg

Katie is out and about as well by the looks of things

OqTz8Vf.jpg

I like it when Sims wave to others

B4PMprP.jpg

Daryl wastes no time in making a move on Becki

y9ihJtD.jpg

Could she be the one?

rZzLPOn.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Emily4331 Thanks! As of right now I don't have them uploaded, but I could. I could upload them to either my tumblr or to the exchange (if it still works, haven't tried to upload since I've reinstalled TS3). :)
    @Jase Pretty sure the exchange is still wonky. :lol: So, yeah, Tumblr would probably be the best way. Send me the link when you have them up. :3
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Sims 3 - Rebuild Sunset Valley
    Chapter Five - A Birthday for Aaron

It appeared as though Noel was making some significant breakthroughs in his science studies and he was very close to mastering the Science Skill. Of course when he wasn't eating he was working on his science experiments including turning moths into plasma bugs by bombarding them with ionizing radiation. This proved to be extremely traumatic for the bugs...as well as for PETA (or at least would be if they hadn't disappeared as an entity at least around these parts of Sunset Valley).
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    It was after some serious consultation with the rest of the group that Haruo decided that they needed to build onto the deck their home so that Aaron and River were out of the elements and safe. When all was said and done, they had build a two-storey home on the deck leaving some deck space so that they could fish off the deck. The main floor consisted of a living area; a kitchen and a dining area as well as a washroom. The second floor consisted of the group's bedrooms. None of which would be shared. If they were expanding their families...or at least as River and Haruo had, they would build above that...hoping that their skills at house-building were up to the task of reinforcing the existing foundations to take the weight and not have their entire house sink into the small but deep lake they had constructed.
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    No-one could tell what it was that Phil was doing. Considering the fact that one of his traits was insane, he got up in the middle of the night, went downstairs and proceeded to try to have a conversation about ethical methods of cooking with the baking oven. The Watcher is not sure if Phil got a response.
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    River, after playing "horsey" with Haruo that night...guess they were starved of each other's attention, realized that they'd ended up creating "another one" when she got up in the morning and felt like her stomach was is yet another gymnastics competition.
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    Noel, after cutting gemstones and smelting metal, went over to talk to Clarissa (the consignment store attendant) and consigned the stuff he had just cut an smelted. They had a rather long conversation as Clarissa was keenly interested in Noel. But just hadn't found the right person to take over the reins of the business so that she could become Noel's significant other.
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    After that Noel came home and nuked a few more bugs.
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Screenshot-36.jpg
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    It was high-time for little Aaron to become a toddler (after all, one night of Aaron's screaming in the crib was enough; now she would contend with a screaming wiggling toddler), so River came downstairs and baked a birthday cake. Then she waited for the others to show up to Aaron's little ad hoc birthday party.
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    Despite the fact that Bebe was jealous of the fact that River had a great husband and a wonderful little child, she took full part in cheering Aaron on his birthday and subsequent aging up. After all, Bebe was sweet and she didn't hold grudges against people. And she just wanted what her class-mate had managed to get for herself; a loving husband and a child. A career would be the icing on the cake, but that would have to wait until after they resurrected the town back to its original or better condition; this would have to wait until businesses and other things moved in and the town could grow on its own.
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    Aaron became a cute little green-eyed, red-headed baby with a good mix of features of River and Haruo. He stared up at his mother with a wondering expression...filled with curiosity and admiration for his Mommy and then promptly stuck his finger in his nose...and went digging for gold.
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    After the parents and their friends celebrated Aaron's birthday by partaking of his cake, River picked him up and promptly put him down in front of the blocks so that he could play. And, of course, just like every toddler including the three that the Watcher raised, proceeded to pick up the block...and stick it into his mouth, gnawing on it with his little immature teeth.
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    At least the cake was good.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @bekkasan : Great update as always!
    I like the toddler beds/rooms! Beautifully decorated!
    As always rest of my comment on your story right on your story thread!

I hope my next update won´t increase your worries. o:)
    Thanks for the compliment on the fairy ring!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited October 2020
    Screenshot-66.jpg
    Creating a new sim...my CAS is weird, like no matter what eyes I choose for her, they took weird.XD

Screenshot-67.jpg
    Its the eyelids.No matter how much I edit them....:(
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited October 2020
    I've been enjoying your posts. Have given lots of awesomes. I am still working on my video. Craig has now just entered the final room of the final tomb ever. I played it a couple of times and recorded video. I'm now editing and doing the naration. I think I'll take a break and get back to it later. I need to eat and get away from it for a while. I think this video will run for almost an hour. It is the French Tomb of Jean Necteaux. And I'm doing it thoroughly.

I think I found all the hidden doors and things.

The only thing I know I didn't find, and it may not be in the tomb, is a star shaped keystone.

Judy couldn't buy it from the relic merchant either so in desperation I went into BuyDeBug and bought the keystone from there. With TestingCheatsEnabled True I shift clicked (or maybe Ctrl Shift Clicked) it and was able to choose the type of keystone I wanted it to be and it became a star keystone.

I've never bought that keystone from BuyDeBug before so that's one more thing to do in Sims 3 that I can tick off my imaginary list. I have no realistic expectations of ever doing it all.

Why did I need a star keystone? Well, there is a treasure chest in a small room behind a hidden door and that treasure chest is locked and needs a star keystone. The treasure in it is not worth getting but I just wanted to open it with the keystone.

The last time I completed this tomb was a few weeks ago and I sent them to Egypt to get the star keystone. They returned to France with the star keystone and I think there was a piece of pushable statue or something similarly irrelevant in the chest. I forget what was in it this time but it was just as worthless. But I got it open and that what counts and going into BuyDeBug was a lot easier than rushing off to Egypt. :D

Another thing I did today with my Sims 3 was make another new sim that I've added to my household of 8 female sims. This time she looks very different from the usual sims I make. I was in two minds about adding her to the household and she, or one of the others, might face eviction. The thing is I've been noticing lots of nice little nuances in the game that are missing when the household has a lot more than 8 sims in it. I'll play this for a while with 9 sims and see how it goes.

I was influenced by some of the gorgeous sims I see posted here by others as I've never made one that looks quite like this before. But I don't do poses and she wasn't being very cooperative and her picture was eventually taken in the dark. But you'll get the idea.

Her name is Penny Rush (again I couldn't think of a suitable name so this one will have to do)
    Her traits are: Social Butterfly, Great Kisser, Savvy Sculptor, Party Animal, Animal Lover Her LTW is: Master of Mysticism.

With those traits she could end up in Caroline and Friends save. I need a sim who can be a master of Mysticism. I've never managed to get to the top of the fortune telling career. I usually get really bored with it, but if she is in a big household and just heads off to work each day I might have a chance.

I used to always give my sims the Great Kisser trait as it gives both parties to a kiss a nice positive moodlet. But I haven't used it for years now and that's why I chose it for her. None of my sims in this household are interested in their own gender so she isn't going to find any romantic relationships within the household, and I currently don't have much of a plan for her. I don't think there are any townies in the world. It seems to be pretty empty. The only sims I see around town are service sims.

She got Savvy Sculptor trait as I'd really like a sculpting sim in this save. I suspect she's going to be it.

She's got Starfruit Skin and CC hair that I probably got from Plumblob's spreadsheet.

I left free will on high and she wasn't behaving herself very well. But I got a couple of shots - sort of.

Penny001.jpg

Penny002.jpg\

I'm going to take a break now as I'm really really tired.

Happy Simming all.

• rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I got Outdoor Living for my birthday! Yay!
    Came on long enough to install it, add some stuff in my game, and log off to play my new board game I got too. (It's a interesting version of Monopoly called Lab-opoly, where instead of places on the board it's super-cute Labradors.)
    Still waiting on answers to my previous questions I mentioned plus a new one

My game is stuck on Full Moon. It's been that way for a while. I don't have it on for that way in my settings. I even switched my settings to Full Moon and back to Lunar Cycle and it is yet to fix. I don't want my sims to be having to avoid the Zombies every night but I don't want to remove the zombies completely either. :disappointed:
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited October 2020
    @bekkasan

I cant with how adorable and cute those toddlers are <3.
    Can not wait to see how they will look aged up.
    OHHH getting close to the new children to arrive, what do you wish them to have?
    The dads are great at reading to their children, they all look happy.

@Jase

Great handsome looking males <3.
    I wish I could find some of my older males, but sadly I forgot to back those upon an external
    hard drive and my old laptop broke down, my desktop earliest back up is from 2017 hehe.

@Karritz

How are things for you during these times?
    Great looking sim.

@Emily4331

You are great at creating sims like that, I am not good with female
    sims that are you and @CravenLestat experts on.

@RedDestiny92

I enjoyed the recent updates.

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @rubyskywalker Grats on getting Outdoor Living Stuff,was the last SP I got too of the sim collection.My favorite part is the female clothing sooo cute and the only hairstyle it comes with is great I use it alot now.Next favorite is the kitchen things are really high end pretty like RL would cost a ton in a kitchen.

As far as your question hate to tell you this but sims 3 made mistakes one was they never truly fixed the save during a full moon glitch.It was adressed they said yay fixed cause we are EA and we fix stuff which was false.Do not save during a full moon even if it means you play through even if you are sleepy.Do not save during a full moon
    I am not a mod guy so do not know if a current one can fix your game but if it is a really long save would be a shame to lose it so maybe tag igazor or another mod person.

Grats again Happy Birthday <3

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Two randoms from my extra folder since I recently have played
    that testing cc.

M0UvSep.jpg

Barrington Diamond ( Ea sim edited)

P6ULDkO.jpg

Other sims in the same household sleeping, female is my own the other
    is edited eA sim.

@Silverofdreams30 thank you. I'd be good thanks if I got regular sleep. Of the past 3 nights I got one good night's sleep and 2 with almost no sleep.

I'm stuck on making the video for the final adventure of the Isla Paradiso Bunch. They now have ALL of the parts of the tomb collection for all 3 worlds. It's going to be almost an hour long but I didn't want to break it up into two short videos.

There will be no more adventure videos but I'll make one more video for the play list showing them going home to their new home in Dragon Valley.

There isn't much of the virus around where I live. I don't know how many virus free days my state has had now. But it's a few. Our borders are pretty much closed to the rest of the country though as there is still some virus in two states south of us. I think the rest of the country is pretty much virus free at the moment. Hope it stays that way.

How is it where you are? I hope you are managing well.
    @Karritz

In my city it is calm I think right now,
    but the capital and bigger cities have it a bit worse.
    I stuck at the video and have done all I can for tonight. Tomorrow I'll finish it off. All I need to do is the final ending I always do plus play it through and make sure it's ok and fix anything that needs fixing. I'll add more transitions between scenes and some music in a few places where I think it'll help. I suppose that'll take me most of tomorrow and then I'll have to load it to YouTube when it's finally done. It currently looks like it'll run for just on 50 minutes.

Happy Simming all.

@Silverofdreams30 ::waves::
    Thank you for the comments! :smiley:
    They will start aging pretty soon after the babies are born.
    Kailena is pretty close to it now and Drew is only a day or two behind her.
    I'm hoping for a boy for Alice and a girl for Jennifer, but I have it set on random so will just have to wait and see. :wink: With all the traveling the guys did during the early pregnancy I forgot to have the girls eat the appropriate fruits! :open_mouth: That doesn't always work, but It is the cheat I prefer if I'm wanting particular sex.
    Barrington reminds me of someone from TV but I don't recall the name. I'm terrible with names.

@izecson Sometimes our sims know better than we do. :grin:

@Emily4331 Thanks so much! I will get the link and send it to you. If you can't that's ok, I understand.
    hehe, I bit the bullet and found a tutorial for s3pe and added a category to an accessory I had that I wanted to be available in swimwear. I was so excited when it worked and I didn't break my game! lol
    I'm not brave enough to try converting objects! That is a whole different learning curve.

@Jase Your guys are very handsome and I'm totally in love with Julio. I have a thing for guys with dark hair, blue eyes. Not crazy about that soul patch and I do normally love facial hair, but it looks great on him!

@king_of_simcity7 I hope things work well for Becki and Daryl. I like that little wave too!

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats to Aaron. Happy Birthday. He's a cute little toddler and of course, the first thing they do is check out their nostrils! :lol:

@AlexaKry Thank you! Appreciate the comments. Will go check out my thread in a few. :wink:
    I see that angel halo. >:) I'm sure you have more cliff hangers to throw at your readers! ACK! I'm so sad! :cry:

@GraceyManor I have trouble with noses! I don't want them all to look the same, but sometimes I make too many slider changes and my poor sims pay for my errors. lol
    Eyes...I have a few sims that I love their eyes. I have the slider positions written down so I can use the basic same eye with just a few changes so they all don't look the same. I'm not a fan of big eyes at all but smaller eyes do seem to get funky with the lids. Once you put makeup on it is not as noticeable...usually. :grin:

@Karritz Penny is very pretty! I hope she works out in your game.

@rubyskywalker Happy Birthday! Congrats on the SP. I like the stuff in that one.
    I don't have a problem with stuck on full moons. I use mods so I don't think it glitches as @CravenLestat described.

I had the kitty learn to hunt to give her something to do. Sent her stalking for prey while the others were playing at the festival. This was her first hunt and all she got was a dried-up old snakeskin! Oh well, we all got to start somewhere! She found a turtle, iguana, and rainbow beetle later that evening. Those will keep her in kibble. :grin:
    50445335393_37031ae2af_b.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan i have dramas lined up! :D I have a few more updates to share as well.

Not sure what is going on but Coronavirus cases are out of control again :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 Look forward to your updates.
    Sorry to hear that things are out of control again over there. :confounded:
    They seem to be settling down here in FL despite the fears of the kids going back to school making things worse. Parents had the options of home virtual school, or in school, or a mix of both. My son is a teacher and even though school is in session there are lots of restrictions. He teaches band and they had to put filters on the instruments and the room is very large and well ventilated so that is good.
    The number of cases has been dropping steadily over the last couple of weeks.
    @Emily4331 Ok, will do! I’ll need to look into setting up a few file share account and let you know.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! I have way too much backed up on external hard drives. I even found stuff saved from TS2.

@bekkasan Thank you so much! I was trying to give them all a fairly different style and thought… I haven’t used that on a sim recently. lol

Okay...
    I got around to editing the last of my recently discovered old sims and it appears there were two more guys that I missed too.

Julie Chan
    dhZFa3Z.jpg

Marlee Graham
    qdy1RZr.jpg

Phyllis Wright
    N3FzOv8.jpg

Nikki Templeton
    NvBEuiL.jpg

And here's the brother/sister twins that I had also mentioned.

Araush Chopra
    AMuthaw.jpg

Pria Chopra
    fH7D3AL.jpg

And the bonus two guys that I found saved today.

Derrick Fields
    yb3RDU2.jpg

Sam Carlson
    iX3Y9AT.jpg

Now I'm toying with the idea of finding a cute, small empty world and building it up for these sims. :D
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @CravenLestat OMG Thank you. I wish I had known. How can I move them to a new save without losing anything? It's a family I've been working on for a while and don't wanna go back a few saves and have to replay everything. @igazor ?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top