Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Two birthdays! Henry is a child- will be a teenager in six days- and his little sister Aria(birth-name Ariel) is a toddler! Mama is pregnant with baby #3 but I'm not sure what to name him.
    Pics
    Henry's birthday and CAS pic
    50440815608_161661444c_h.jpg
    50441689517_1199d757ba_h.jpg

Aria's birthday and CAS pic
    50441505826_c2256d5697_h.jpg
    50441689202_316dfdfba9_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    First off @emorrill A guy sim,made 2 saving the other for later is a TV character :o

CAS

k4pufEv.png

In Game

1Imo89Y.png

Now with same setup using this as an opportunity to showcase my newest sim girl so proud how she turned out<3

NAILED IT!!! No CC and first try Based on a RL person Anybody know who it is ??

czkYSOA.png

Hint She is a social media personality,instagram girl,youtuber and cosplayer

Threw Pandora in there because it looked cute

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    edited October 2020
    Great updates everyone...😀

@GraceyManor, so sorry to hear about your fiance's brother. Hope all is well with the 2 of you...😀

Waves at @Puddinroy...😀

@CravenLestat, nice sims that you have there as always...😀

Sorry that I haven't posted in a little bit. Been playing WoW and just taking it easy. The hubby went back to work this week while I'm finishing up with my quarantine this weekend. But the health department will still be calling me next Tuesday to check on me as they have been calling every other day for the past week and a half. So far I haven't taken sick with the virus so let's hope that never happens.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @CravenLestat First off, your guy sim. :love:

Second, I sure wish I had a good guess as to who your lady sim is modeled after, but I got nothing. :( She's beautiful! You really did an awesome job on her! :star:

@AlexaKry Shamelessly share away! :mrgreen:

@Nikkei_Simmer I enjoyed the memories you shared about Van Halen's music. Cassette tapes... sigh. :blush:

@Emily4331 Woah! :open_mouth: Valentyna and Lidija are gorgeous! Man, you never cease to amaze me! They look so real! :star:
    I refuse to allow this month to be plagued by 2020's curse.
    ^With you on that girl. 👍 I've been working to keep my depression and stress at bay through my writing and playing ACNH. :p It's helping and I'm so happy! <3

If I missed anyone, forgive me. I've enjoyed reading all of your posts. <3

I'm hoping to have more of my story posted this afternoon! 🤞 Kind of a busy day...

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer OMG! You made the Friday highlights post!! *throws confetti*

@emorrill I haven't even tried to make an EVH sim yet. My favorite author, Alice Hoffman, had a new book come out and I've been reading the past 3 days. Hubs also bought us Baldur's Gate III and we've been playing with that as well. When I get back in game, I'm going to see what I can do. I may also make a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Ford sim as I am a HUGE NY Yankees fan and he also passed away (at age 91).

@Emily4331 You always make beautiful SIMS. Thank you for sharing your creations.

@CravenLestat You are an overall incredible creator. I have no clue who your new SIM is (cause I'm old) but I love the one you sent me.

@all thank you always for sharing your stories and creations!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Gosh I feel so behind so for now
    @Chi5678 It's funny almost like slow motion her friend trying to warn her but it's too late, no Jared that makes it worse but at least it has a house shape lol. The creep thought he could compete with Jared? bleh, all their kids are cute, I like the one of the little boy though it's like the gnome is excited about his new protege and I don't know the accent keys off hand anymore but I got all the letters hehe. As for her doll since it was alive she should be able to click on it and ask it come back or apologize if not either you'll need a mod or it's gone.

Indeed, he is a premade so I didn't feel the need to change his name but I think it's better like that Ariel works either way right ha, that's why I like the video it must be seen I say! Or at least maybe appreciated a little. Yeah I think she was done with her burnt waffles before I was, but they chose life so brownie points for them? :p It's more fun to just have the clan together, even though it's strange and maybe unfair to Cornelia but it just kind of happened Morty was trying to be nice only to find he didn't want to lose all of them I think he has some abandonment issues. Though it works for them I guess.
    @bekkasan You know I can't remember but I think I kept them down, maybe she's not a good cook and are used to it heh, I like the pic, maybe I should get tempest not sure.
    @Emily4331 oooh I love the pics though I think I prefer Lidija, I don't know what I'd do with myself if I had your cc collection I spend forever in cas as it is.
    @CravenLestat The guy is super cute, the girl I don't know but then my social media bubble is limited ha, oh also speaking of Pandy I was playing with her a bit so you know here you go.
    l5kbxur.jpg
    Not sure who she thinks she's laughing at.
    DocLv7b.jpg
    But I took her to the gym and also got to laugh at her, she's cute though at least.
    GcCmfLv.jpg
    Prize grabber was just a trap to get her inside.
    y3ZK3cQ.jpg
    She also wanted to let you know she keeps up with an appropriate diet, funny enough she doesn't like watching other people eat this I think it's cause they don't share.
    wKCT4jN.jpg
    Let's admire her bike riding skills in those shoes.
    TiEPbIU.jpg
    I sold her bed and got her a friend so she'd have more cash but she's still quite poor, she was sleeping peacefully eventually but was woken up by a burglar and he almost got away as the stress was too much for her.
    NEzaqMu.jpg
    She's not playing.
    wfGR9Gs.jpg
    not brains..
    "my stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff"
    kJoftbl.jpg
    He decided to mock her so..
    zLCUD8t.jpg
    Either he lived or went to live with his aunt or something else convenient she'll never tell she has to go to work.
    58AMyDf.jpg
    She went to work hungry and came back full so I guess one of the highschoolers got forever detention.....lol.
    GATAwMd.jpg
    I think she's happy to be home..
    Kv1kCoH.jpg
    Tw3Odyx.jpg
    I also let her streak a little bit...

mmhmm yep.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    I couldn't resist a challenge when our friend @BlackSand did a makeover on Ms. Vegetarian Daredevil.
    MsBinSim_original.jpg
    Here she is, untouched as one of the original bin-sims.

I really didn't have to do too much with her in regards to making her over (albeit this is with CC; without CC would have taken a lot more work).
    MsBinSim_madeover_IrisOHanrahan.jpg
    Introducing Ms. Iris O'Hanrahan.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer OMG! You made the Friday highlights post!! *throws confetti*

@MamaSimTee, I see us Sims 3 players (most of them returnees to Sims 3) mounting a major attack on the Activity Leaderboard, :D Nice to see.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Your amount of CC is probably infinitely better for normal gameplay, though. :tongue: Thank you! :heart: These pics where taken in just a room with no flooring or wallpaper or anything. Completely unfinished. And I just made sure to place lights sparingly to keep the contrast between the sim and the background. Usually, I place angled floor lights and mostly put them on one side of the sim, placing about 2 or 3 in various spots until I'm happy with the shadows and stuff. :3

@CravenLestat Wengie?

@emorrill Thank you! :kissing_heart: Video games are still my ultimate destresser, for sure. And my lovely cat, of course. :tongue:

@MamaSimTee Thank you so much! :3 The best part of forums is seeing how creative everyone is and the love for the games we play. I'm always happy to be apart of it. :3

@RedDestiny92 Thank you, but I'm not going to tell Lidija you said you prefer her...the last thing she needs is fuel to her ego fire. :lol: I gave her a volatile set of traits. :sweat_smile: I can honestly spend upwards of 3 hours in CAS alone, so I think it's safe to say you're better off without my CC :lol:

I should start on my Halloween conversions today. First, I have to figure out who to use, though. Maybe I'll make even more new simmies. I don't know. I'm incredibly indecisive about every aspect of life. Help. :lol:
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited October 2020
    Yesterday was a write off for me. I was tired all day. My fault. I didn't actually turn the computer off and try to get some sleep until around 4:30 am. Didn't get much sleep though as I was up again by about 5:30. I did manage to get a good sleep last night and have high hopes of getting my video finished today. But I have been doing a few other non video related simming lately and thought I'd share my most recent game.

This game was totally planned from the beginning. I wanted to practice making the sort of house I want for my Isla Paradiso Bunch to have when they move to Dragon Valley. So I started building and had to have a sim in it.

Naturally my plans changed - and this is why I'm showing you all of these photos of my sims and the house I built.

I chose a small world I downloaded ages ago. It's name is Cornucopia.

All I required of it was it must have an empty 64x64 lot as that's the size of the lot the IP Bunch will be living on in Dragon Valley.

I don't plan to save this house to the library as I'll build them a totally new house in DV. The reason for this is I've set up their basement in DV already and it has all their stuff in it and it'll take a lot longer to move all of that then it'll take me to build them a new house above ground. So the basement in DV will stay as it is currently, just the bit above ground will change.

Here are a few pics of Cornucopia and the new house as it is currently. I cheated extra simoleans to build the house as at that time I only wanted to get an idea of the house.

EDITED to put it into a spoiler as there are so many pictures. I hope you take a look and enjoy but it wouldn't be fun scrolling past this lot every time you want to have a look at this page.
    Cornucopia001.jpg

Cornucopia002.jpg

I wanted a house that is a huge square to fill most of the lot.

It had to have huge glass windows.

It had to have a magnolia tree in the middle of the central courtyard.

It was to be different from Bahaus but still have whiteish look plus big glass windows.

Magnolia-Tree001.jpg

Cornucopia is not very big and I found only 2 empty 64x64 lots. I placed the festival ground from Barnacle Bay on one of those lots and built this house on the other.

I found a most of the empty lots are odd sizes and this would probably make it difficult to just add builds from your library.

Most builds I have in my library require lots to have even dimensions. For example 20x30 or 40x40 but I found most of the empty lots in this world seem to have odd dimensions such as 20x29 or 40x39 or similar types of sizing. I didn't make a list of actual sizes used but hopefully you get the idea of what I'm trying to say.

In the meantime I made a couple of brand new sims.

Amy Porter and Anette Andersen

Amy was based on some stock sim and I made a lot of changes.

I've discovered that they get extremely odd looking close ups of their faces when they're wearing swimwear.

At first I wondered why I'd made a sim to look like that and thought I'd better not let her breed. And then when I changed them into their everyday outfits the face closeups changed. It seems to be happening to almost all of them.

They have a pool and high free will so they spend a lot of time in their swimwear.

Amy wants to be Super Popular and she's joined the political career.
    Amy-Porter001.jpg

Her traits are Flirty, Irresistible, Charismatic, Easily Impressed, Friendly
    Amy-Porter002.jpg

Amy001.jpg

Amy002.jpg

Amy-Leslie.jpg

Amy-Porter003.jpg

Amy-Sherri001.jpg

Amy-Sherri-Claire001.jpg

When I made Anette I was surprised to see one of my old sims pop up as the sim to use as a base for a new sim. So Anette is based on Deb Dee. You may or may not remember Deb Dee. She's in my Big Game. I've used her quite a bit and she's available in my studio as I made her long before I added any CC or mods to my game so she's CC free.

This is the link to Deb Dee.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7987863

Apparently I added her to my Studio on 1st February 2014. She's still there and has been downloaded a heap of times. People seemed to like her and I got lots of comments from different people regarding having her in their games.

Poor Deb got turned into a vampire in one of my games - here she is as a vampire. She's actually supposed to be human and the version of her in my studio is as a human sim.

DebDee010.jpg

Back to Anette, my other new sim who is based on Deb Dee. I didn't change her face but did give Anette some new CC hair. Anette also has CC skin. Deb is fully EA everything.

Anette001.jpg

Anette's traits are Bookworm, Gatherer, Natural Cook, Party Animal, Computer Whiz
    Anette002.jpg

She wants a Bottomless Nectar Cellar.
    Anette003.jpg

Anette is currently enjoying the Culinary Career and has her eyes on getting a special Fridge if she can stick to that career all the way to the top.
    Anette004.jpg

Claire Cunningham is a relatively new sim who I've not played. She was made as a tester sim for my video on how to build a multi story house into the side of a hill so I wouldn't have taken a lot of care when making her. So when I saw her swimwear face close up I was stunned and wondered how I'd made such a mess. But apparently she'd been swimming and that seems to change everything. Even her hair looked weird to me. Fortunately changing her into her everyday outfit fixed things. She's not a stunning beauty but she's doesn't look too bad. At least that's what I think.

Here's the video on building a multi story house into the side of a steep hill. I think she might appear in the video occasionally but I wasn't trying to feature her so she was mostly kept out of the way.

https://youtu.be/t_KU70FCUGg

Claire's traits are Adventurous, Handy, Natural Cook, Green Thumb, Angler
    Claire-Cunningham001.jpg

Claire would love a bottomless nectar cellar - she's in the gardening career

Claire-Cunningham002.jpg

Claire-Cunningham003.jpg

Claire-Cunningham004.jpg

Claire-Cunningham005.jpg

Claire-Cunningham007.jpg

Wendy Worthy

Wendy is a very old sim. I don't remember when I made her. She's been given a new skin otherwise I think she's as I first made her way back before I had cc skins in my game. She's in the Magician Career as her LTW is to become a master magician.

I suspect Wendy may have been made when I was making a few sims and couldn't think of a last name for her. I hope she lives up to the name she ended up with. :D

So far in the game she's joined the magician career and done a few perform for tips, mostly at the festival grounds. She's also been busy picking wildflowers. And I'm so proud of myself, I didn't forget to send her to the park in time for her gig.

Wendy-Worthy001.jpg

Wendy-Worthy002.jpg

Wendy-Worthy003.jpg

That looks like CC hair she's got too.
    Wendy-Worthy004.jpg

Wendy-Worthy005.jpg

Lesley Primer

Obviously I was making Lesley when I made a heap of new sims to try out CC skins. Way back when I was first putting CC into my game. I know this for sure because her name is Lesley Primer. Primer being a reference to the skin she's got.

Lesley's traits are: Gatherer, Animal Lover, Artistic, Easily Impressed, Computer Whiz

She wants to be a Home Design Hot Shot. This means she needs to be in the Architectural Design Profession. But I don't feel up to doing that with her in this game so she's currently in the Painting career.

I'll see how the game develops. I'm likely to abandon it as I'm currently only playing it for one sim day before shutting it down each time and they are only on day 2 so far.

Lesley-Primer001.jpg

Lesley-Primer002.jpg

At around this point my 'photoshoot' of sims was interrupted - the fire alarm was going off. In game that is. I went to the kitchen and wondered which of my sims was trying to put out a fire while she was singed. Then she squatted and proceeded to fix the dishwasher, while she was singed and standing next to a huge puddle.

After having a moment of panic I realised it was Bonehilda. That's the second time I've had a singed Bonehilda in my game. After the first time, a few years ago, I didn't expect it to happen again - particularly since I rarely add Bonehilda to the game. She's only in it this time because one of the girls wished for Bonehilda - I think it might have been Leslie who wished for her. Anyway, here are a few pics of a very singed Bonehilda.

I wondered if that puddle had been bigger and had Bonehilda been standing in it when she was trying to fix the dishwasher and got singed as a result.
    Singed-Bonehilda001.jpg

Primrose had just finished mopping the puddle that had been in front of the fridge.
    Singed-Bonehilda002.jpg

Singed-Bonehilda003.jpg

Singed-Bonehilda004.jpg

Singed-Bonehilda005.jpg

I saw Bonehilda heading for the bathroom and rushed to see if she was going to have a shower - but she cleaned her teeth.
    Singed-Bonehilda006.jpg

Next thing she did was go into another bathroom and brush her teeth again.
    Singed-Bonehilda007.jpg

Bonehilda, Sherri and Amy
    Bonehilda-Sherri-Amy001.jpg

Lesley, Bonehilda and Annette.
    Lesley-Singed-Bonehilda-Annette.jpg

If I remember correctly the only way to make Bonehilda unsinged is to send her back to her coffin.

Sherri Sanders

This is another really old sim that I never put into a game so I grabbed her for this one. I think I made her face narrower as well as giving her a new skin and possibly new hair. Not sure about the hair.

I don't remember making her, but I have over 800 sims saved now and I proably wouldn't remember making many of them unless they are sims I've played. This one isn't one I have played as far as I can remember. I probably did make her at some stage as I rarely pull sims from worlds and and don't usually download sims made by other people. And if I do have sims made by others it is usually because I've played them and remember where I got them from. Anyway, she's in this household.

Sherri's traits are: Dramatic, Eco Friendly, Family Oriented, Nurturing, Friendly. Sherri wants to be leader of the free world and is currently a Podium Polisher - in the Political career

Sherri-Saunders001.jpg

She seems to have found an empty room. That is not difficult in this house as it is sparsely furnished at the moment. I'm making them earn their simoleans. Although Anette has brought home a few items as she seems to love to go dumpster diving without permission. I haven't caught her at it yet but I've seen the results and got notified of her dumpster diving activities.
    Sherri-Saunders002.jpg

Sheri and Amy
    Sherri-Amy001.jpg

Sheri, Amy and Claire having a chat
    Sherri-Amy-Claire001.jpg

Primrose Ross
    I'd say I definitely made Primrose - just check out her eyes. But this version of her has been altered somewhat from the original. I made her face narrower and gave her new hair. I probably gave her new skin too but may not have since I was obviously using CC when I made her. I would have got those eyes from Moonskin93 tmbler but they could have been made by someone else.

Primrose's traits are: Adventurous, Gatherer, Genius, Artistic, Animal Lover. She wants to be Master of the Arts. She's currently in the Painting career and is concentrating on her painting, but she does have a guitar in her inventory.
    Primrose-Ross001.jpg

Primrose-Ross002.jpg

Primrose-Ross003.jpg

Primrose-Ross004.jpg

The paintings on the wall were done by Primrose and Lesley. The mat she's standing on came from a dumpster - Anette brought it home.
    Primrose-Ross005.jpg

Bonehilda - before she got singed.
    Primrose-Ross-And-Bonehilda001.jpg

Prudence Perfect

I suspect I made her just after University Life was released when I had huge hopes of having a sim complete all degrees. She wants to be a perfect student. Unfortunately I've never been in the mood to do that particular challenge. I'm wondering now if I ought to add her to Caroline and Friends YouTube series where they are trying to get all of the University Life badges. Poor Prudence has, up to this point, been totally ignored by me. I've given her new hair and skin.

Prudence's traits are: Neurotic, Unflirty, Neat, Shy, Perfectionist

She wants to be a Perfect Student.

I don't think I'll be able to do much with poor Prudence. She is terrified of Bonehilda and is often found running madly in terror from catching sight of Bonehilda. She is constantly checking up on things. I think I gave her a bundle and unfortunate traits that will probably make her a difficult sim to play. She is often feeling shy too.

I was wondering what career I could give her when she wished for the gardening career. Gardening was her only skill at the time.

She's a cucumber smasher at the moment. It'll be useful to have her in that career as they'll need assistance with the garden maintenance. The garden is above ground, unusually for one of my gardens, so the sims can get overheated if they work in the garden for too long so it's useful to have a few gardeners. At this point, apart from a few sprinklers, it is all manual labour in the garden.

Prudence-Perfect001.jpg

Prudence-Perfect002.jpg

Prudence-Perfect003.jpg

Finally - at last - that's it for the sims. I only have 8 in this household and they are all female. That's a first for me.

Here's a few more pics of the house.
    Cornucopia-House001.jpg

Cornucopia-House002.jpg

Suddenly I got startled - I heard the music announcing the night of the full moon. I needed a fence around that garden urgently. I didn't want to spend any simoleans. I had this CC fence in my game and it was only 2 simoleans so I made it as small as possible. Not sure how much the whole fence cost but it wasn't much. I had to try to protect that garden from the zombies. I'm also trying to remember to get them to pay their bills on time as I don't want the repo man to turn up. I'll get one of them the no bills ever lifetime reward eventually - if I keep playing this game for long enough for o ne of them to get 15,000 lifetime reward points after I get them Steel Bladder and Simunity.

Stick-Fence001.jpg

That's it for me. I hope you enjoy these pics. I better get to work on that video now. It's going to be hot here today - apparently over 30 C.

Happy Simming

EDIT: I left Bonehilda singed to see what would happen. She eventually autonomously reverted to her usual non-singed appearance.

Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    Well today my sims spent time working on their careers and skills. But since they got 2 babies, they hired a butler cuz they usually are good at tending to the needs of the little ones to give the parents some breathing room. But then the mother sim went to the future, got started learning plumbot stuff and popped a robonanny chip into one she bought and customized. Returned home to find the butler set the newborn baby girl on the floor to go play with the dog.

The plumbot went right to work helping the babies needs more efficiently than the lazy butler and the mother purchased a plumbot workshop to build a male plumbot which she popped the handy, chef and cleaning chips into to cover what the nanny doesn't. And the hubby fired the butler.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    Alrighty everyone, here is the conclusion to Chapter 9. :mrgreen: I thoroughly enjoyed writing this and I'm excited to share it with you. And @bekkasan this is for you. :blush:

Turn up the steam! ;) Enjoy!

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Conclusion to Chapter 9...

Later that afternoon, Emily took a break from watching over Shane - he asked to be left alone - and used that time to relax and take care of herself. She watched Sam and Sebastian play some music on their instruments, chatting with them a bit, and then retreated to the couch to read an intriguing mystery novel while eating an apple and drinking coffee. Her ears were kept peeled to any sounds that might be heard through the wall behind her. Shane had been pretty quiet for a while and just when she decided it was time to check on him again, Harvey returned home from the ladies house.

She took that time to inform the Doctor about the status of the patient and ask about when the IV could be taken out.

50442481513_d87d294f8a_c.jpg

50442481528_bdff02f2d8_c.jpg

At the tail end of their conversation, Sam announced that he discovered a pizza place in town, through the World-Wide Web, and was going to call and see if there were Androids running the business and would deliver. Pizza sounded pretty darn good to everyone present, especially when none of them felt like cooking.

To their surprise, an Android woman drove up and presented them with two hot, fresh out of the oven pizzas at no charge! There was no money in this world, Harvey and Penny discovered that on their date, and figured the Androids' sole purpose was to serve them during the quest. Sam joked about how he could get used to a money-less life while sniffing the steamy aroma coming from the pizzas before setting them down onto the counter to dish up.

50443176531_e7bed040ac_c.jpg

They all grabbed a couple of slices and ate at the dining table while carrying on random conversation.

50443354537_c83300f180_c.jpg

50443176236_49c57aa8cd_c.jpg

50443176301_cf63087313_c.jpg

Emily ate quickly so she could take a couple of pieces to Shane and it was high time she checked on him.

She knocked before entering the dimly lit room and kindly greeted, “Hey. I brought you some pizza. It’s really good.”

When her eyes met with the man upon the bed, he was curled up in the fetal position and shaking, beads of sweat glimmering upon his brow.

50443354707_bee340885a_c.jpg

Frowning, she set the plate down onto the desk and came to his side. His eyes glanced up at her for a second, then returned to staring straight ahead at the wall, hissing in frustration as the tremors continued to torment. She wanted to ask if he was alright, but knew what the answer would be. Instead, she kept quiet and simply took his wrist to check on his pulse.

50443176376_d86b587429_c.jpg

Shane watched as she held his wrist with her fingertips and stared down at her watch, knowing exactly what she was doing. He rolled his weary eyes. “I see Harvey ‘doctorized’ you as well,” he said with displeasure; tired of being the Patient.
    “No,” she replied, trying to stay focused, “just taught me how to check your basic vitals so I can report them back to him.” She gently placed his wrist down and went over to the other side of the bed to fetch the thermometer and washcloth from the end table. “Your pulse is still a little elevated, but getting better,” she informed, standing before him again. “I’m going to check your temperature now. Open,” she directed, pointing the thermometer toward his mouth.
    “You know, you’ll probably get a better read sticking it in my a$$,” he honestly said, while mostly joking.
    A smile played across her lips as she stifled a laugh. “It’ll be fine. I’ll hold it in place for you okay?” As she did, she wiped the sweat from his brow and cheeks at the same time.

“Did you...chat with Harvey?” he asked in between a couple of rough shakes. “About getting this stinkin’ IV out?”
    “Oh, yeah,” she answered with a frown. “I’m sorry, but he said he wants to keep it in for another day or two. Until the tremors subside a bit more and you can get in enough fluids on your own.”
    “Oh come on!” He glared. “This thing is annoying and still hurts!”
    “We know…”
    “And I could drink past the tremors if you all would give me something other than water! I hate water! But noooo, I’m sure the Doctor will never allow that because juice and soda have too much sugar in them or some sh’it like that!”
    “Shhh,” she calmed, placing a hand upon his shaking shoulder. “I’ll see what I can do. If he insists that you only drink water then maybe,” she shrugged, “I can flavor it up with some lemon or orange wedges. Whatever you need, I’ll make it happen.”

He closed his eyes and grit his teeth while continuing to endure the ever present shakes. “It doesn’t matter anyway,” he spoke, “I'm just going to die.”
    “No you’re not.”
    “I want this to end,” he stopped and whimpered. “I can’t...take it anymore. This shaking...and my whole body hurting. I can’t function.” He shook his head upon the pillow in defeat. “It’ll never get better. I screwed myself up...and I’ll be no good to Jas, or anyone, like this. Nor do I want to be anyone’s burden. Just...take this IV out and let me go.”
    “No,” she retorted, taking his hand, “I can't do that. Because it will get better. It WILL! I know that’s hard to believe right now,” she paused to stroke the wet bangs away from his eyes, “but you’re just going to have to trust me and Harvey on this. You’re going to get through this and feel normal again, it’s just going to take a few more days. And I’ll be here with you every step of the way so it’ll be easier to endure.”

50442481418_75c26e068f_c.jpg

She thought she could see him nod in appreciation, but it was hard to tell. “I’ll take that sleeping pill now…,” he silently uttered.
    “It’s not ready yet,” she regretted to inform, “but almost. Probably within the next hour or two. They didn’t compound more of it earlier because they weren’t sure if you’d have a serious reaction to it.”
    There was a grumble.
    “I know,” she soothed, standing up straight to ease the pain in her back from leaning forward for so long.

Shane continued to bury his head into the pillow, gradually giving up hope and will power and Emily could sense it. It pained her heart to see him in such a state and she bit at her nail, trying to think of a way to ease his suffering while waiting for the sleeping medication to be ready. If only I were familiar with herbal remedies here as much as I am back home! She was then reminded of the couple of times he expressed muscle aches and body pain and suddenly...it came to her.

With every ounce of love and care in her heart, and a little bravery, she took both of his hands in hers to which he glanced up at her questionably for it. “Here, sit up,” she gently asked. When he hesitated to budge she unequivocally added, “Trust me.”

Her eyes told him all the words she couldn’t say and for the first time in a long while Shane found himself willing to trust in it. She’d never given him any reason not to trust her, especially with all this selfless service she was giving him which he still didn’t fully understand. Not to mention the fact that she never divulged his life story when she totally could have because of the way he treated her and everyone else in town.

He hissed in pain as she helped him sit up and he lowered his head into his hands once she released them. Next thing he knew, she had positioned herself directly behind him, his body between her legs, and placed her soft, chilled fingers onto his shoulders. He flinched a bit at the touch and turned his head toward her in confusion, to which she once again assured, “Trust me.”

Slowly and carefully, she began to bore her thumbs into the tight muscles on his shoulders. Closing his eyes, he leaned his head backward and expressed a few, light moans of sweet relief. Even the tremors seemed to dissipate. The quicker and deeper she rubbed, the louder his moans became, to the point he didn’t realize he was doing it, nor would he have even cared. It felt so good.

50443176456_4edf61f009_c.jpg

“Wow,” she voiced for a moment.
    “Mmm,” was all he got out as she rubbed harder.
    “You have some crazy tight knots…”
    “Oooh.”
    “...all around your shoulder blades.”
    “Ahhh.”
    “No wonder you’ve been feeling so achy.”
    “Mmm hmm. Oooh.”
    She smiled and blushed at his vocalizations, finding it difficult not to be turned on by it.

50443176511_fc4560f416_c.jpg

“Ow!” he cried, flinching a bit. “Okay now that just hurts.”
    “Sorry...I’ll move on to the middle of your back now.”
    “No it’s...oh your hands are so warm,” he breathed in relishment. “My chest is freezing and it aches too. If you could just put those warm hands on my chest...”
    Eh, what?
    “...and rub it too?” When she didn’t act right away he remembered and asked, “Please?”
    “Uh, okay,” she whispered with a gulp. Not that she was complaining, just taken by surprise at his request.

She wasn’t sure how exactly one rubs a man’s chest, but started by simply placing her hands on his pecs and he leaned back into her expressing an, “Ahhh,” like he’d just entered a hot bath. Their cheeks briefly touched as she carefully rubbed, his sweaty, manly aroma penetrating her nostrils. His whispering moans were practically being breathed right into her ear and it made her heart race all the more. She drew in a breath to calm herself and remember to hold it together; to be professional. She was giving a therapeutic massage. After all, anything sexual about this she was sure was FAR from his mind! Mostly, she was just happy to provide him with some much needed relief. That's really all that mattered to her.

50443176136_9d37239fa1_c.jpg

“Ooh, this feels amazing,” he whispered as she gripped and rubbed at his pecs more deeply. “Now I know why people get these all the time...Ooooh.”

She kept on with it for another five minutes until his body began to weigh uncomfortably upon her. I think it’s working! He’s getting sleepy!
    “Here,” she voiced near his ear, causing his eyes to open, “let’s have you lay on your stomach so I can work on your other muscles, from your lower back down to your feet.”

Shane’s eyebrows rose at the sound of that as Emily stood from the bed and helped him turn his body around until his cheek was resting comfortably upon his arms. When she slipped on top of him, straddling his bottom while getting into position, a pleasurable surge of excitement shot through his body, and also a startle. He couldn’t ever remember being this intimately close to a woman. He wasn’t exactly sure how he felt about it - about it being her, the overly cheerful, oddly dressed, blue-haired woman behind the bar - but all those thoughts soon vanished by the intoxicating relief coming from her massaging and he began to wallow in it, expressing light moans once again.

50443176351_923f9070a0_c.jpg

Soon Emily was back on her feet, working on his thighs, and still trying not to feel too much pleasure in listening to his moaning and grunting. Earlier, temptation arose to massage his “cute” bottom, but it wouldn’t have been appropriate, or respectful, and she was sure it would’ve caused an uproar. Little did she know there was a faint feeling of disappointment in the man when she skipped it.

By the time she reached the bottom of his calves, rubbing the tendons just above his heels, there were no longer any sounds coming from him. She thought she could hear a light snoring. Sure enough, when she got a closer look, he’d fallen fast asleep in his arms; sleeping just as deeply and peacefully as he had when Harvey gave him the sedative. It was the greatest relief he’d felt in days.

Cracking a smile at her successful attempt to help ease his suffering without the use of medication, she took a few steps back and feverishly rubbed at her neck. Watching him lay there all passed out and mostly naked, her chest rose and fell, releasing all the restrained, aroused breaths that she kept from expressing in response to his moans.

50443354652_542900edaf_c.jpg

She tried to shake the feeling. The attraction she carried for him was burning with desire, thinking there was so much she could do to him in this moment, but she had to practice restraint. She had to. For it would surely bring disaster. She knew he didn’t feel the same for her, and most likely never would, even after this whole experience. It’d be heartbreaking, but...she’d have to learn to accept it. There was still so much she didn't know about him, and it still worried her for the sake of her heart.

But that wasn’t going to stop her from holding out hope, no matter how faint a glimmer it seemed.

:blush:

A/N: There's a few things I couldn't include in this chapter to make it forum appropriate. :smirk: So a more heated version will be on my blog in the next day or two. Stay tuned for the link when it's ready if you're interested. :mrgreen:;)
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Oh heck! Like I could wait another day or two! 😜

Click on the link here to visit my blog and read the more heated version of this scene. :smirk: Just scroll down to where we last left off with Maru sitting on the bed and then read from there. 👍

There wasn't a whole lot I added, but enough to notice in a certain paragraph. Enjoy my friends and Sim on!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2020
    The guy sim I made earlier is.....

:o

nF69xcv.png

This sim was made a long time ago before he died.I just took this though it has been a while.I think I did good on him posted him once in this thread before.

Luke Perry

R4JbQSU.png

Lastly @Emily4331 Another clue maybe the shirt she has on will help (Which I made from a picture of her) :p

GuacKmr.png

Guys Am Working On Part Two Of Your Halloween Prezzie

Pandora The Zombie Was Part One am right now making the sim and her backstory PS:SHE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE <3<3

@emorrill Hi will check out your steamy link >:)

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Hi. Meet Tereza. :3

8Tzdi7r.png

SHSbyWN.png

MrbEZr4.png

Wt0ZtVd.png

lMLaD1D.png

67edFMk.png

Now I gotta sleep before I die. Night!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Emily4331

Wow, that is neat it looked like it was edited in
    photoshop, thank you.
    gorgeous photos as always, you get them so close up.

@emorrill

I saw the update earlier but was on phone and not up from
    bed yet so going to read now.
    Aww, I'm sure Shane is tired of that IV stuff but he needs it yet, I'm glad he's a lot
    better now, and as you know he was not a favorite of mine but you write him well here. <3.
    Emily is good for him, and I hope he will see that too eventually.
    Great part or if it is the end of the chapter.

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am still here :smile: Loading The Sims for the first time in two weeks I think!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I know I shouldn’t be surprised; however, I can’t believe how much that I’ve missed in this. Even though I’m working from home, that mandatory overtime kept me busy enough that I really didn’t have any TS3 time. Luckily, that’s over now. Woohoo! :)

It took while, but I’m pretty sure that I’m up to date on this thread, but if I missed a mention or response, I apologize because it was not intentional.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the kind words! I’m enjoying your updates because you are reminding me of features/items that I’ve either forgotten about or that I didn’t know about.

@MoonandStars83 I can definitely understand not sending them on vacation. When I send them, I rarely explore tombs because my sims (or me) tend to have bad outcomes.

@bekkasan Great story updates as always! Looks like you’ve got another cute sim, I like Damien and I’m interested to see how things are going to go. Oh and I would’ve never recognized him from Midnight Hollow and glad to hear there’s another cheesy enjoyer in this thread.

@KayeStar I like your new legacy home! I really like the idea of the house built around a courtyard area with a deck and pool in it. That’s really creative!

@Turjan Thanks for the compliments! I’m also glad to hear that I’m not the only one who enjoys cheesy sim moments. Plus, I totally agree and that second level pool makes things a bit difficult, but after playing with building cheats I was able to expand the size of the rooms. It took few quite a few hours to figure it all though. Wow! What a project that was a lot of sims to add to Lunar Lakes… I don’t know if I have that kind of patience. lol

@Silverofdreams30 Wow! I would’ve never guess that Jayden James is an EA Townie. Awesome makeover!

@CravenLestat Thank you! I was beginning to think that I was the only simmer who didn’t tomb explore and used the worlds strictly as vacation/honeymoon destinations.

@BlackSand Thank you so much! Bwahaha! I like that… yep, too cheesy for you? Don’t be jelly! Oh! I’ve also really been enjoying your updates too! I really need to explore more of the supernatural gameplay.

@ohmyohmy Great updates! I completely forgot about throwing costumes parties. Thanks to this thread, I’m being reminded about so many great features in this game. Plus, that zombie was pretty freaky looking. Congratulations on the wedding, new house, and sim kids!

@liizzys1302 Wow! Your Lockart Legacy is starting to look like a full house with everyone in that screenshot and I really enjoyed the wedding pictures too. Congratulations!

@emorrill Great story update! I agree with other simmers, great screenshots and good story flow!

@Nikkei_Simmer I like your Rebuild Sunset Valley updates too. That’s a very creative idea!

@HillyBeth Great proposal shots on the beach!

I hope to have another update for you either later today or tomorrow too! Not sure if it’ll be the Steel or Breckinridge Legacies. After reading some other updates, I’m also wanting to explore Lunar Lakes and Midnight Hollow too!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer Looks like Haruo has too much time on his hands picking fights with a chicken. :lol:
    Congrats on the baby boy!

@Emily4331 Your sims are beautiful! You are certainly very talented.
    Do you do conversions on things like rugs? I know you've done clothes and shoes 'cause I have some of those.

@HillyBeth Congrats on the birthdays!

@AlexaKry I was really worried when I saw the picture!
    Ok..very sad when I read the update! :cry:
    The fairy ring is beautiful! Commented on your thread.

@CravenLestat Wow! Awesome guys! Luke looks super. I remember him and the guy you made for @Charlottesmom.
    I have no clue who the girl is since I don't do social media.

@lisasc360 Glad to know you are still negative and hubby is all better.

@RedDestiny92 Great pictures of Pandora. She is certainly having a rough life!

@Karritz Cool house! Too many windows for me. I worry about peeping sims spying in all those windows! lol
    I like the central courtyard.

@nilanius Yep, butlers are not worth paying in my game.

@emorrill Update! :smiley: Happy to see it this morning!
    Bummer that Harvey is not ready to take the IV out but better to keep it running if Shane is still having problems.
    oh yum! That pizza looks so good! Sam is sooo cute smelling the pizza aroma.
    Poor Shane is such an emotional wreck. At least he is starting to recognize that he messed things up. That is a big first step. I thought it was interesting he said he would not be good for Jas or anyone else. He's starting to think of someone else! or I could be reading something into it that is not there. :lol: Wishful thinking! I'm glad he is accepting her help and not pushing her away anymore! He's grumbly, but not obnoxious like he was.
    The massage was a great idea and Shane certainly enjoyed it and relaxed from it. Great descriptions for both of them on how it affected them. :heart:
    It's good to know the nectar and juice abuse didn't mess his natural urges!
    Love the poses! You must share those links!
    Emily is certainly smitten and has plenty of urges but restrained herself nicely! I sure hope she gets her heart's desire! She has looked beyond the obvious with Shane and seen the man inside worth trying to save.
    I read the other site too! :grin:
    I loved it! <3 You are doing a great job in helping to see both sides of Shane.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice to see you back!

@Jase Yaay for mandatory OT being done! Thanks for the comments and look forward to seeing what is going on with your sims. I love Midnight Hollow and the EA sims can sure get some fun creepy stories going. It is a bit dark for my old eyes so I do use a lighting mod to help with that. Lunar Lakes was a fun place for a sim of mine to crash land several years back. He fell in love with a native and he was eventually rescued and his bride moved with him to Lucky Palms. I had just got it and wanted to try the world out.

I've been working on a renovation in Hidden Springs for a new sim who will be joining the story. This was a small EA log cabin originally and I don't do small. :grin: It has room to grow in the future as well by going up or into the backyard.
    50438541043_7813487185_b.jpg

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan thank you for looking and commenting. I keep wanting to put curtains up to cover the windows. :D So far I've resisted but l might end up doing it in the bedrooms. But they can't afford thgem yet.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOgjMLBqekQ&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;ab_channel=AutumnPeirson
    These white lines are they suppose to be there or is this a glitch?
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor I'm pretty sure those are meteor showers. I've seen them in a few of my worlds when looking in the sky at night.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    That’s what I thought to 🤣
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Jase

Thank you,
    yep hes an EA sim.

@bekkasan

* Waves*

@CravenLestat

Wow two guy sims from you, its such a rare occasion haha