Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    Noel (as a werewolf) out hunting - he looks like your typical "werewolf"
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    What the hell happened to Haruo? He looks like a certain preppy vampire on Buffy. Yeah...that's getting changed when the full moon effect wears off.
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    Hii here's an update for today! It's a little picture heavy so I tried to put a lot of it in spoilers... If you do open and read them all though thank you so much!!:

Jamella, the older sister, continued working at the chemistry table to try and turn her IF real
    rJWguLt.jpg
    "You don't have to do this.."
    "I need to prove I'm not crazy!"
    "Okay, but be careful-"

Boom!
    4w3O9e1.jpg
    lSqibax.jpg

Jared tried to paint a picture of their house.
    haVTByJ.jpg
    "It's not blurry you're just not squinting hard enough."
    and Cammie tended her garden, even in pouring rain.
    BYnA5HW.jpg

The next day was the toddler twins' birthday!!
    The family forgot to pay the bills so the repo man crashed the party!
    shLm4Oo.jpg He took a wall decoration from the nursery~ That's like stealing candy from a baby! :lol:
    73Z7Gzo.jpg Next he headed to the master bathroom. I thought he was taking the toilet and I got real sad for a moment. He ended up taking the toilet paper. :lol: Lastly he headed downstairs and it looked like he was headed for the fridge! D2aPhrK.jpg Turns out he took the roll of paper towels instead :lol: Must be in the middle of a pandemic on sims as well.

Meanwhie Malcolm Landgraab offered Cammie some roses outside
    FJcT5Ep.jpg
    She immediately rejected them on her own :lol:

It was time to blow out the candles though, so Jared took Cherrie over to the cake to make a wish!
    CMTg1Tp.jpg
    Jamella: I just want cake, dad. Hurry up.
    IEP0c1m.jpg
    Jamella is trying to get a finger of frosting because they were taking too long!

FsbPGLW.jpg
    Jamella still focused on the cake, Cherrie is now a child!
    nDmLYN2.jpg
    I gave her a small makeover since she almost looked exactly like her sister.
    y0YFQfi.jpg

Next up was Jerrie!
    Ftcugus.jpg
    Jerrie:"Dadd, that's my cake! Lemme blow out the candles!!"
    PpfgOo2.jpg
    Jared: "That's my boy!"

HnN33qF.jpg
    Jared threw a whole temper tantrum as Jerrie was aging up :lol:

wsjRrTg.jpg
    He doesn't really look like anyone and is the only blonde in the family. Probaby a result of fixing some bad custom content when he was a baby. Oh well xD He has fun playing dress up though!
    p2AEnu1.jpg

A few sim days passed and now it's Jamella's birthday!
    QF83Eyj.jpg

I'm a little concerned because the IF turned back into a doll and I dont know how to get it back in life form.. If anyone can give me insight on that please do! I'm assuming they lost the required friendship since she was playing with the chemistry set a lot and not giving enough time to Riley, the IF, so I'm hoping I can still have her play with him and get him "alive" again. I had planned to have her marry her IF and adopt a unicorn and live a whole fantasy life.

FNCRkqk.jpg
    After a change of hair and outfit she aged up well!

Sorry I typed so much and included so many pictures tonight. I wanted to post half of this last night but my entire keyboard stopped working and I couldn't type. Now it works some of the time. The 9 o l and . keys will stop working every other hour ;-; I closed all other programs to type this and it worked for about half of this post xD I tried looking it up online and can't find any answers, just a lot of people with the exact same problem. Anyways if you do read this all, thank you SO much!! I'll leave feedback on the next page soon!
    hLhdCsO.jpg
    Feedback for page 4027~

@RedDestiny92 ooh! Is it like the little mermaid but hes a guy? I love it. love his hair too. congrats on the engagement! not sure why i watched that video but once i started i couldnt look away LOL love it!
    > aw michael is cute lol! That face is hilarious xD she's like "idc that i burnt the waffles I'll make them suffer anyways" gift giving parties are my favorite cause some of the gifts im like wat?? xD great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer aww congrats on the baby!
    > Lol! I never payed much attention to the toddlers when they pay with blocks, I didn't know they tried tasting them xD

@Brandontaylor The plant sim toddler is so adorable!! I havent had much experience with plant sims, do they stay green forever or is it temporary? Love reading your stories!
    >Aw sorry about your internet ): Do hope to see you again soon!

@Shadow_Assassin "cat worm" killed me :lol::lol::lol: great update!
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 I'm looking forward to seeing your Halloween photos!
    Thanks for the comments on Mary's update! :smiley: Yes, I'm glad she is chatting with them now.

@Brandontaylor Sorry that you are having problems and will be without the internet for a time. You will be missed.

@RedDestiny92 oh, ick burnt waffles! I hope they all don't throw up at the same time! :open_mouth:
    I enjoyed seeing the pics.

@MamaSimTee So many artists have been lost this year! :cry:

@Nikkei_Simmer Cool pic of the glowing eyes in the dark.

@Chi5678 oh man, the repo man is taking the stencils off the wall! Cruel.
    I don't play with IF's so don't have a clue if teens can friend them.

Had my first really soaking rain in Dragon Valley the other day while playing. I'm using Tempest which saved my sanity when I had seasons installed in the past so I can at least make changes so it doesn't rain every day like the EA way. :wink: I still have not seen any rainbows in Dragon Valley.
    50426471518_c1fdf32890_b.jpg
    @bekkasan AHH i need tempest cause im playing the "EA" way and im about halfway through spring and its been raining/hailing/snowing heavy for all of fall winter and spring now ._. I just added it to my mods, how do i use it once in game?
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Chi5678 After you've installed it click on a computer or city hall for the nraas menu. Find tempest and click on it. If you go all the way down to weather that is where you can adjust the settings. Click on default and another menu pops up that you can make adjustments if you want a cold world or less rain or a tropical or sunny world. I wish I still had all my settings from before but I lost that over the years. You can name each profile and that is what I did for each world that I had stories. You can also change the settings later if you are still getting too much rain or too little. You can do other things back out on the menu with holidays, fireplaces etc. It's really a nice mod.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    I still have a few updates left to post and I still have internet for a few more weeks so I'll try to get those posted. It'll only be a temporary absence and I'll take pictures so I can share again once things are settled down and I get a new provider. However, I won't really have time for much feedback until I finish moving. I'll continue to keep you all updated and I can't wait for my full return.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I'm debating if I should challenge myself and just play sims 3 on an unedited lifespan. I have the infants set to two days, toddlers 5, kids and teens 14, young adults 30, adults 40, and I forget what number I gave elders. Should I revert the changes back to default and challenge myself? My couple has two of the five kids they want to have, so they need three more to complete their aspiration.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    Awesomes handed out, don't have a lot of time right now but I want to at least answer those of you who tagged me. I'm reading updates but just don't have time for full feedback. I'll also post my last Langerak update for the time being but then after today, I'm not sure how much I'll be on until things are settled.

@bekkasan They aren't too bad but do look a little weird.
    I knew I forgot something. Should have used that reward for my Sims so they wouldn't lose friendships.
    Thanks. Seems this whole year has been hard and then more bad things happened. Trying to stay positive but it sure does stink as I wasn't really planning on moving right now.

@Chi5678 Thanks! Yep, they stay green forever unless you use CAS to change it.
    I won't be gone too long hopefully. Just got a lot going on but I'm staying optimistic.

@all Great updates, everyone!
    Fight Night with Charles the Evil Chicken

LET'S GET RRRRREADY TO RRRRRRUMBLE!!!!

In this corner weighing 3.25Kg. It's the Evil Rooster from HEEEEEELLLLL!!!!! Charles "The Evil Chicken"

In the opposite corner...weighing in at a solid 95kg at 5'11" and the Meanest Mutt in the West. The Fangs from Sunset Valley, HAAAARUO!!!!

This uncarded match, no titles on the line, but bragging rights; will go ten rounds but can be ended either by TKO or if the opponent fails to get up off the mat at the ten-count. No hitting below the belt, no elbows...no Mike Tysons (chewing on the ears is an automatic disqualification) Fighters at the center of the ring...touch gloves.
    Screenshot-72.jpg

Color Commentator: Well...folks...it looks like it was done and done in the first round.
    KickedCharlesRearEnd.png
    Chuckie got his feathers and behind whooped.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hey everyone. :) I've been lurking lately due to being so busy and I'm sorry I haven't kept up with comments, but wanted to say a few things...

@GraceyManor I'm really sorry to hear about the struggle you're going through right now and I hope you and your fiancé can work things out. <3

@Brandontaylor I'm sorry you have to move when you weren't expecting it and won't be on here for a while. :cry: We'll miss you! <3 Happy travels!

@Chi5678 This cracked me up so hard! :joy: Especially because of Jared's perfect face expression about it!
    Jared tried to paint a picture of their house.
    haVTByJ.jpg
    "It's not blurry you're just not squinting hard enough."
    Also thanks for the sweet comments on my recent posts. :blush:

@MamaSimTee Hubby was very sad to hear about Eddie Van Halen's passing too. :( A guitar playing legend! :star: (Why yes that was his guitar solo in MJ's "Beat It" everyone. ;) )
    I'd love to see your sim version of him! :grin:

@HillyBeth Go for the challenge! They can be real fun! :mrgreen:

@Nikkei_Simmer Oh my gosh I could hear the voice all throughout reading this and it made me laugh! :lol:
    LET'S GET RRRRREADY TO RRRRRRUMBLE!!!!

In this corner weighing 3.25Kg. It's the Evil Rooster from HEEEEEELLLLL!!!!! Charles "The Evil Chicken"

In the opposite corner...weighing in at a solid 95kg at 5'11" and the Meanest Mutt in the West. The Fangs from Sunset Valley, HAAAARUO!!!!

This uncarded match, no titles on the line, but bragging rights; will go ten rounds but can be ended either by TKO or if the opponent fails to get up off the mat at the ten-count. No hitting below the belt, no elbows...no Mike Tysons (chewing on the ears is an automatic disqualification) Fighters at the center of the ring...touch gloves.
    ^And naturally throwing in the bit about Mike Tyson gave me another laugh. That was awesome! :joy:

I'll tell you what the most evil chickens are:

tenor.gif?itemid=5010553

:p

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends! I'll be posting the last scene of Chapter 9 soon! 🙌
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    edited October 2020
    @emorrill & @MamaSimTee - Eddie's death came as a shock. My wife followed metal hairbands more than I did (I'm a dyed in the wool classical music fan). But I knew that Eddie was fighting cancer. Van Halen's 1984 album was a staple of the bus ride in to school, played at full volume on the blasters that everyone carried around way back then - the larger the better as well as shoving at least twenty cassettes in the gym-bag stuffed around the homework. Me, not really caring for that music, sat at the front of the school bus gritting my teeth counting down the minutes of that twenty minute bus-ride into school.

Rest in Peace; Eddie, your music is the soundtrack of high-school memories, at least for me, and countless others of my contemporaries. (I was going into the second half of my Gr. 8 year) the January, 1984 (album) came out) Hard to think that one has reached an age where the people we looked up to are passing away one by one.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    The twins finally had their birthday. I moved my sims to a new house, a two-story mansion, and made it so Maxwell, Willow and Lacey all share a room currently.

I think Lacey looks more like her dad, while Willow looks more like her mom, not sure why since their twins, maybe not identical twins I guess.

Nikki is finally going steady with Dayvid Musgrave. Funny thing is, right after I clicked Propose Going Steady, and clicked to do another interaction the Propose Marriage option was already there. I didn't click it though, hasn't been quite long enough. Once they do make it official, I'm getting rid of his Coward and Dislikes Children traits, and turning Nikki into a vampire. (I mean, doesn't movies with a human dating a vampire always end with the human becoming one too?)
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    edited October 2020
    Well...that's a great way to...um...let's just say: "reunite with what you had the night before last".
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    ...and it wasn't from partying too hard...either...uh...wait...Perhaps it was a different kind of...
    CENSORED1.jpg
    "NO SUGGESTIVE LANGUAGE EITHER!"
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Welllll...um...that's kinda awkward...so who's Bebe's baby daddy?
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    "Tatsuo?"
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    "Well, my love, I hope you have another convenient brother...since Samantha has been eyeing you recently."
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    "I think I might have another brother...tucked away somewhere..."
    River: "Good; because you're not playing hanky-panky with Samantha Grey either."
    Haruo: "Yes, dear..."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @emorrill

We all lurk from time to time.
    Nice to see you pop in.

@Brandontaylor

Hope things will work out for you soon.

@RedDestiny92

Great updates.

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hard to think that one has reached an age where the people we looked up to are passing away one by one.

@Nikkei_Simmer ^This. So much this. :( I've been thinking that too over the past couple of years and I'm really not that old... (Neither are you by the way. ;) ) It sure begins to make you feel old though...and face your own mortality for a moment.
    Lovely tribute to Van Halen. <3
    Yes who is Bebe's baby daddy I wonder? :smirk:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks chica. <3 Sorry I haven't been super chatty...
    I've been feeling horribly tired lately and I'm not exactly sure why. :confused: My body is going through a lot as I've cut down my caloric intake significantly over the past 3 weeks and have lost 12 lbs. WOOT! :smiley: But yeah I think that is contributing to some of my fatigue, but most likely it's stress (from all the job and moving possibly stuff) and not sleeping well at night. It's starting to get real DRY out here now that cold weather has hit and humidifiers aren't doing a darn thing to keep my throat from getting dry and snoring at night. :confounded: Sorry for sharing all that. :p

Hopefully I'll get more writing done today - basically I just need to polish up this last scene of Chapter 9 and then it's ready to post. :) Y'all are gonna love it! :blush: (Well, I know a select few of you will. :smirk: ) But after I take daughter to school, I need a little nap. :sleeping: Sometimes you gotta heed the call of your body.

Have a great day everyone and Happy Simming! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited October 2020
    Tried to start a new Save in Twinbrook, unfortunately after selecting a lot the game froze. So I'm going to try an older Household instead. Edit: Got it working
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    Sims 3 - Rebuild Sunset Valley
    Chapter Four - Hello Baby

Well, it's quite certain that Haruo and River weren't expecting a result out of that romp in the hay but River realized that it probably was imminent when her stomach did the equivalent of two backflips; a front somersault with a twist thrown in for good measure and she had to do the equivalent of the 100m dash for the washroom. No, her stomach was not happy with her in the slightest.
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    So...to assuage her much-abused stomach she decided to go fishing for a while. Maybe the smell...of fish...naw...that probably wasn't a good idea either. At least Bebe joined her for a while and could help her if she felt the need to upchuck off the end of the pier.
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    She'd geld Haruo for this later...how dare he be so happy and joyful. Why couldn't he give her a hand and puke for her once in a while? Yeah...physically impossible. That's why wives hate their husbands during the early courses of pregnancies...and perhaps the later courses too when they have incessant back-aches, their feet swell and they feel like they're the size of the Goodyear blimp and men don't know when to keep their mouth shut about the fact that their wives still look good to them. As flattering as that may seem, it seems to have the reverse effect in which men are likely to get killed; slowly and painfully.
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    The non-pregnant and the unable-to-get-pregnant spent their time working on their alchemy skills and science skills respectively. Meanwhile Phil on the other hand was feeling like he was going to upchuck for an entirely different reason.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    Rotting vegetables and diapers mixed together will do that for you.

Phil: "Thank you, Captain Obvious!"

Watcher: "Shut up, Phil or I'll make you go binning another ten times."
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Franz on the other hand ate his meal (it's been out in the heat for at least a week...you'd think he'd probably get indigestion or food poisoning from it but no. Then he proceeded to build all the special items that he'd been collecting while hunting for gemstones, space-rocks and metals.
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Noel had to go take his plasma bugs to the Science Center that had cropped up. He would get at least §30,000 for them. At least he was doing great in bringing in money. When Franz brought in the gemstones, they'd use the Quintessence Co. gem cutter and do-it-yourself metal smelter in order to refine metals and cut gemstones so that they could take it to the elixir shop to consign. And Noel was getting great returns on those cut gemstones.
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Tourists were still present in Sunset Valley though, anything that affected the area, had only affected the residents. Tourists remained unaffected by whatever had happened. And despite Noel's enquiries, he was able to get no further into the mystery of where Sunset Valley's residents had gone to.
    Screenshot.jpg
    Haruo spent his time reading his book (Book 3 of the Cooking Skill) so that he could finally master his Cooking Skill and be able to cook for the "family". It also took his mind off the state of River's pregnancy. They had two choices. They could either go with their original plan to build up the town again or put their money into building a home for them so that River would be sheltered from the elements. It was a toss-up. They could do one or the other but not both until they hit over a million simoleons. Right now it would take nearly everything they had to reinforce and extend the deck over the water so that they would have enough room to buld out and make it so that they were able to sleep in a room that wasn't small enough to be considered a cubicle.

Noel was busily irradiating bugs; without their permission - the group wasn't sure if the bugs would have superpowers coming out of the situation or not. But it appeared that this bunch were much hardier than the others as they appeared to resist the radiation bombardment and retain their original forms rather than getting transmuted into plasma bugs of considerable value. C'est la vie.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    When Haruo had finally gotten himself off the wet bench and finished reading the Cooking Skill book, thereafter having mastered the Cooking Skill, he went in to create a culinary dish of comparably perfect...

hamburger; a feat worthy of any Michelin five-star chef worth his salt. /sarcasm/ It couldn't have been red-mullet-recipe-squid-pickled-mushrooms?

Then he went on to make Goopy Carbonara.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    It was roughly at that point that River happened to go into labour and well let's just say that she was caught by surprise, having nearly dropped the fishing pole in the lake. In fact, Bebe managed to grab the pole before it slipped off the deck. In fact, Bebe told River to get Haruo and head for the hospital. Haruo by this time was thankfully finished cooking as they would rather that their deck not catch fire and end up burning to its stilt foundations.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    After a good five hours of labour...(a rather short period of time for the very first child in any case - most usually go 16 hrs - which is an exceedingly long time to be in excruciating pain.) It took at least twice as long for the feeling to return to Haruo's hand.after River nearly dislocated a few bones...in his hand...thankfully.

River gave birth to a bouncing baby boy 8lbs 10 oz. who she promptly named Aaron.

Which was better than Haruo's idea at the last contraction which was "Holy Mother of Christ...THAT HURT!"

Watcher: "Not as much as your wife, Haruo."
    Screenshot-14.jpg
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    ...and they returned back to their lot via taxi.

Bebe kept fishing, trying not to think about the fact that she wanted kids herself...and well...Noel was unavailable, emotionally...they didn't connect and there was no way she was having kids with Phil...he was wayyyyy too out there for her to even connect with him. Life would be lonely if she couldn't find a compatible mate for herself.
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    ...and there was also competition in the form of Samantha Gray.
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    ...and oblivious to all of this was little baby Aaron.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Nikki finally fully transformed into a vampire. I decided to make the dark red "dyed" hair color seem to have disappeared and it's now only on the tips of her natural coal black hair, which is fitting for a vampire.
    She's also finally married to Dayvid Musgrave (They had their wedding right at the Queens-Khan Family Mansion, which has a party room and a outdoor wedding gazebo already. I kept it small and only invited Juliette Queens, Nikki's mother, and one of Nikki's new friends.) I switched Dayvid's Coward trait to Brave and switched his Dislikes Children trait to Nurturing. I also gave him a little makeover, simply switching his hairstyle, "shaving" the facial hair, and switching his outfits to be more spooky and vampiric. I also switched his Athlete career for Ghost Hunter since I haven't played with it yet.

Now this leads me to a problem. I've been trying hard to get the "woohoo" option to appear for Rosalie & Derek, since they need one more child so Rosalie can complete her LTW (Raise 5 children from baby to teenager) but it just won't appear. They've gotten to "_ thinks _ is extremely irresistible" and their moods have been up but it just won't happen. If I have them adopt will it count towards it, or is there a way to solve the problem?

Also, I really want Nikki & Dayvid to have at least one child to pass the Vampire Genetics along, but my household is already past crowded (Two Couples, Three Child-Stage, One Toddler, and Two Dogs). I want Rosalie & Derek's children to all go to University together, would one more be too much?

Also I'm already guessing how the twins are going to turn out. Lacey has already skipped school twice (The absent-minded trait definitely plays into this) so I'm thinking she will gain Rebellious as her teenage trait. She has also rolled the LTW Rolling in Cash. I think she will a rebellious sim and grow up to become either a singer like her dad or maybe something else. And since she's a fairy she will enjoy gardening for sure. I forgot what afterschool activity I signed her up for though.
    Willow, on the other hand, will enjoy artistic things, and I think she rolled a singer LTW.

Also, I gave the family dog Rosie a fur-trim and she's giving me Scooby-Doo Vibes. Which brings me to my second question, how long does it take two dogs to get to the right level relationship to have puppies? They are currently only at Familiar Dog.

Since I have Nraas mods I don't think a too-much-larger family will be a problem, and their new mansion is large enough. If Nikki & Dayvid and Rosalie & Derek have their little ones at the same times I can sort out who gets what room. I can even switch an extra room for a bedroom or add stairs/ladder to a attic for another bedroom if the older children need space.

(Also, am I the only one who wants to pronounce Dayvid in a more Fancy way, Day-veed instead of Day-Vid?)
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    nothing but random stuff though I did get around adding the Addams to jeannie's save, I am looking for a mod to torment my males...that is I'd like both women and men to have children, does anyone know where I'd find a mod I'm not sure I'd imagine it would be an older mod. I'll keep looking that means if I find one I'll need another save for testing...lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Mama River snuggling little Athena.
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Experimenting with different photography angles.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited October 2020
    I have been busy fixing with my upcoming Halloween post,
    but will try to have another chapter out next week.

Great updates everyone

@Chi5678

You have an interesting save going on
    there.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hello, it's me, your pal...or your arch nemesis I dunno. So, I like makin' sims and I like convertin' stuff. So I do that a lot. Andddd October is the best month with the best holiday and I refuse to allow this month to be plagued by 2020's curse. I plan, mental health allowing, to do some very costume-y conversions and make my own poses and really just OWN a Halloween/October post with my models. It honestly starts to feel like that, sometimes. I am the agency, my sims are the models. :lol:

@CravenLestat Already knows Valentyna, but I haven't introduced you guys to her so here's a pic spam of her face because she is super photogenic.

3tvViMI.png

rETzUnu.png

bMN5oBJ.png

w33gynv.png

So, she'll definitely be featured in the Halloween post. And prolly Mia, too. I am actually working on making over some of my old sims, so we'll see which of those I'll include.

Oh, also, here's Lidija. She is much less photogenic, so I took of pic of her in a robotic pose. I had to include this pic because I converted that top and I it is probably my favorite conversion thus far. :3
    gLphSWe.png
    @Emily4331

WOW! <3 you are the cc queen here, my few GB of cc are nothing
    to what you have hehe. I love these photos. How do you do the
    background? do you have a tutorial link somewhere?
    edited October 2020
    Amy Belford, one of the Casanova Story girls. :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top