Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Koteyka i missed your last update. Thisforum doesnt give us all our notifications at the moment ☹ not just this thread. Lucky i saw others comments and went looking for your update.

Poor little Peter. (Who may not be little anymore - cant wait to see how he ages). Steve must be furious. Ps love stanley all dressed up.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Mmkay I'm way far behind I think @AlwaysAsking said something to me, I'm about to play so maybe we'll see what happens :p *tease tease* lol.

And @sarabeth2984 ? i think we were talking about tex avery cause Wolfy is love sometimes and I'm planning for him to be in the next update too , I don't remember I've been very scatterbrained but I see the forum is working without giving me issues with the deceptive thing so that's good at least, anyhoo I'll go through and awesome people as usual so I can post a long post.

Thread peeps rock..okay done being a loser :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

100 BABIES UPDATE COLBY GENERATION 2

ln8VjDi.png

Colby went into labor.

QZGbNKM.png

She had a girl named Geri. Naming theme is musicians she is named after Geri from the Spice Girls. I remember being in 5th grade listening to Spice Girls CDs.

Geri's father is Roberto Rocca and I'm pretty sure he's a vampire because she had little bat plus signs.

MZJSpgK.png

Next victim is this poor guy that apparently hates children. He wasn't happy.

His name is Jayceon Kalani.

zIrVZ6m.png

It's time for Elisabeth's birthday. I've kept her around to help out.

KZRSYJw.png

I'm going to have to let her go soon to make room for more kids.

XLd8Gsp.png

It's Danny's birthday.

VeY5uhg.png

What a handsome young man.

wtsB1gK.png

Then she gave birth to TWINS! Their father is that guy that hates children I mentioned above.

The BOY was first born and is named Nate. The name is from the band The Dead South. They are Bluegrass and they are my FAVORITE band and I saw them in concert.

The GIRL is name Victoria another Spice Girls name. POSH SPICE. <3

uSGiik4.png

Then we got pregnant again with this guy.

I didn't write down his name yet. I believe his first name was Samson.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    So, some of you may remember this creepy teen from a couple of my previous updates:
    ek1xG7B.jpg
    elJR9Gf.jpg
    Well, she's not a teen anymore.
    Her name is Bianca Kowalski, she was raised by her recently deceased grandma in Windenburg, and now that high school was over Bianca decided to start the career of her dreams - Vampire Hunter!

So one rainly autumn evening, Bianca read everything she could find about vampires on the internet, tracked down one of those merciless creatures of the night and ATTACKED!
    ej7gUWs.jpg
    rGW5CdI.jpg
    Needless to say poor Ezra Vatore was taken off guard when some crazy girl threw a mix of garlic and pomegranate juice in his face.
    Bianca in her turn was quite shocked that the vampire didn't disintegrate into ashes right away.
    But she wouldn't be a good Vampire Hunter if she didn't have a Plan B.
    kziOy9E.jpg
    "Bet if I stick a wooden stake in your heart you will die!"
    bP9xDDX.jpg
    "Anyone would die from that, young lady, please, stop being horrible for a second!"
    Bianca was at a loss, she didn't really have a Plan C.
    It was apparent all she knew about vampires was internet nonsence and Ezra suddenly felt sorry for her.
    ju91KBJ.jpg
    He went to the house and came back with the first volume of Encyclopedia Vampirica.
    The girl had no idea what she was up against and she'd better have some solid knowledge before she met them nasty vampires, like Strauds.
    He told his niece Wanda about what happened and she wasn't particularly thrilled that he was helping the girl who intended to kill him learn how exactly she could do it.
    mBOKctn.jpg
    But Ezra was more worried about the girl's safety than his own.

A few days later Bianca came back for the second volume of the Encyclopedia.
    Without warpaint this time, she was friendly and curious.
    She tried the palsma fruit (it was a bad idea though).
    82oRn3I.jpg

When she came for the third volume, she also asked for a tour around the house and even tried to take a nap in Wanda's coffin.
    tv30Oa4.jpg
    Bp9GIbo.jpg

After that she visited nearly every day.
    msIme6c.jpg
    Wanda could tell her uncle liked the girl, though he wouldn't admit to it.
    And Bianca appeared quite smitten by the cute and shy creature of the night she once wanted to destroy.

And everything was fine until one night Bianca announced that she had made up her mind about vampires and wanted to become one herself.
    Ezra didn't take it well.
    He remembered what happened last time he let a young innocent girl too close to him.
    WOUej9b.jpg
    He told Bianca to go away and never come back...
    kPolxjf.jpg

However, Ezra wasn't the only one who was making friends.
    One of those nights Wanda caught an intruder who was trying to steal their plasma fruit...
    l4OOoDr.jpg
    CcQVxcP.jpg
    TjrSoEX.jpg
    OpVPMF1.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yeah a second tag just in case you don't get one from the other mention I don't even know if it's bugging out on me the thread moves too quick then I follow other threads too. Anyways, I don't even know what to say about Thorne, it's like you could feel badly for him but playing games a bit...kind of like he brought it on himself. Don is hopeless a bit when it comes to Dash it's hard to say which he likes more, since Dash seems like less of a conquest but then Thorne does too which weakens his feelings on both for a guy like him, or does it? Guess we'll see.
    @Becka28 it's funny the disguise works at all, Bjorn is lucky I wonder if he even realizes it.
    @Morkovka she makes a nice looking vampire hunter, I like that line about the reality of a stake through the heart heh, I do like her turnaround I'm curious since she's so determined if she'll really drop it or will be gunning to prove herself. If I'm using that word right who knows...I sure don't heh.
    Okay got it and it's probably a little depressing never the less I hope you'll like it all.
    FlK8dGsl.png
    Bella hurried to get dressed before Andrew seemed to wake up more he smiled briefly giving her a kiss on the cheek thinking all was well he knew she worked so he wasn't all that bummed about her being ready to leave. Until she started with that 'we need to talk' phrase that wasn't always bad...until it was paired with the right look.

"What's going on Bella?" he asked.

"I just....have to tell you something and because of that this is going too deep."

"Bella relax it's one night you know I care about you."
    UpDVlHHl.png
    "Yeah I do, that's the problem."

He frowned as she went on to finally tell him properly about Mortimer, she kept going over it in her mind on what not to say she didn't want to give too many details and appear like she needed to be saved...though if she were she wouldn't mind it to be Andrew. She kept it simple as being unhappy and just enjoying his company as a lonely wife might. From his sudden smile it seemed the right thing to choose.

Until his gaze darkened.
    Zs7iWvcl.png
    "So you thought using me was the best way to deal with that?" he asked darkly, still keeping that smile in place, as he slowly gripped his pajama bottoms.

"Andrew I never meant to hurt you...I just..."

"You should get out of my face." he was shaking then.

Not quite a flash of crazy like she was somewhat used to but as he held back whatever he really wanted to say, it was later in the day and his kids were definitely home. She chewed on her lip.

ksgS3kOl.png
    "And while you're at it, do yourself a favor and keep far away from my house, I don't want to know your name got it?"

"Andrew please..."

"Don't." he warned.

"It's taking all the training I have to keep quiet so I don't upset my kids...don't let them see that their simpleminded father messed up again and picked the wrong woman." unspoken words he wanted her to lose his number quick, there was a glaze to his eyes, the rage could have been there but she cut him deep she only wondered what happened to their mother.

He hated every second that passed that she didn't move, truthfully no..they hadn't known eachother that long and they didn't have some connection that would trap him. Though that didn't matter, what mattered was how much she came to mean to him in that time when he was just a toy. Again he was messing up and in his own home he couldn't very well uproot his kids and run off but he'd see her in every room for who knows how long. Dramatic to some that didn't know him he was always stuck at some sort of limit ignoring the salty sting to his gaze he stayed firm when she finally stood to leave his will was questionable he didn't want to be alone. He hated himself even more for that hearing her cry over her own mistakes made it even worse.
    (if what he calls himself gets censored it's not one of those words that should not be mentioned.)
    5ZRRMZul.png
    With a sniff she carefully avoided Hannah and Jason who thankfully were talking excitedly in one of their rooms, she knew she only had herself to blame but what he thought were tears for mistakes were for him. She'd been conflicted even with Mortimer's ways but she just got pushed into a corner of wanting to be happy with Andrew. Something about seeing him so upset because of her made it stand out to her she didn't want him to feel that way, not when Mortimer constantly pushed on her lack of worth..her tears were for him deserving better and that was her fault she knew. She almost went back though she knew that was hopeless that seemed to make it even harder, what was it about falling into a broken down, lifeless rut that makes the tiniest bit of happiness shine. She guessed she answered her own question, it made her feel worse for Andrew he never should took a second look at her. Lost in her thoughts she almost didn't know who stood in front of her.
    yrMtZTnl.png
    "Mortim...."

"It's sir to you, we're leaving, now."

She followed behind him but he still grabbed her arm and lead her doubting she would have any common sense in her view, though she doesn't have much fight left she deserved that much she was sure.

And a drop to Cassandra...cause I'm that evil.

NujAJ4Ml.png
    ZrqQFC1l.png
    She was a little late meeting her friends and found it wouldn't have mattered if she showed up or not, sudden storm left them all in bad moods, though she was glad to see Wolfgang.

"Of all the days to come out here, is it ever clear here?" Wolfgang somewhat complained though things felt a little sunnier with her around, even he recognized how cheesy that was..it just didn't stop him feeling that way.

"I have no idea.....this is the worst though.."
    Morgan was like a sister and he hadn't met another girl he could really stand in Windenburg, Gemma was cute and all but Cassie just became a quick favorite. Homework finished quickly Duane came out to grab them and said if they were going to be out could in water anyways they might as well have more fun with it, one shuttle later they were preparing for a beach day...er night.
    PKEMIWol.png
    Though there was some jealousy, Gemma caught the dirty look but Cassie was just feeling a little jealous seeing as she blossomed and she herself had not...not that the guys had complaints with either of them though their smiles may be hard to see, they are there lol. She cheered up quickly though and even as the locals joined the party it was a good time she could spend more time with her friends even while Wolfgang gained her attention. For once she didn't have to worry about her father or if her mother and brother were safe. She could just be a teenager and have some freedom. At least that's what it was supposed to be.
    3ACnZydl.png
    Zm8ZX7Zl.png
    ydva7ZZl.png
    u68f7JFl.png
    wERkcMtl.png
    MMkqxA6l.png
    She shifted away from the music a little bit as her phone came to life she was glad it was a text, she left music on for a call she didn't want to be in her father's spotlight if she didn't have to be. At least negatively so and he might have a few words to say about a late night unplanned party since he hadn't seen her finish her homework even if she always did it quickly. She frowned seeing her brother's number and felt a touch sick.

-Cassie come home now, I think it's bad this time.

She rushed home calling out she had to run, not paying much mind to her swimsuit.
    G6xPS6rl.png
    The shuttle straight there seemed to take forever every second was too long, and she felt so guilty for just having a little fun she knew she should have went straight home.

"A..Alex what happened?"

"I came home late and I figured I should just hide since dad might avoid me...and when it got too cold I saw he wasn't even here so I did my homework...and made sure I didn't forget any chores. THen the door was shoved open..just ripped I thought I was just being jumpy. He was so mad he just told me to stay away from mom and took her upstairs. She was crying so I went after him as soon as I thought he couldn't hear me and he locked her up in the spare room."

"M..." he grabbed her arm before she called for her, shaking his head quickly she almost ripped her own hair out for her foolishness...yelling in the house when dad was already heated? That wouldn't go over well. They hurried upstairs as quietly as they could considering the only spare room was right next to their parent's room.
    67MUj29l.png
    "Mom...are you okay?" Cass spoke carefully, speaking up as she just barely heard her father snoring which he only did when he was deeply asleep, no doubt he hadn't been sleeping much he was even more ornery when he was tired and aggravated.

"Mommy...?" Alex asked, a touch panicked when she didn't say anything.

She sniffed from her place on the floor.
    fnIIzpUl.png
    "Mom's fine....just don't upset your father...please go to bed if you're not hungry..mom loves you." she muttered..tired and frustrated could this day get any worse? They deserved better too why did Mortimer choose her, she missed Andrew, though they were a door away she missed her kids...this wasn't even life anymore. She was just tired.

Of it all.
    So yeah.... :( stay tuned.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k
    Raylan is also male, no? So... yeah. It's been noted Morgyn's easier to woo with a male Sim. Not quite bi apparently. lol

Well that's why I didn't give them a TV xD Now he's exercising his mind instead of rotting it out, right? xD At least now that Caleb lives with them I can curb his glass-mess by Watcher-dragging them to the sinks, but now that he's not a vampire anymore, he's not obsessed with them so there's that.

Not sure what jobs to give him and Lilith or if I wanna put'em through uni too, but we'll see I suppose.

@AlwaysAsking
    Well... I was like, 10 when Sims 1 came out. xD I did get the entire collection though because my dad also wanted to play it. There's a bonus to having a gaming family member. Lol (As we can tell by my now yoinking my sister's Sims 4 with all the packs...)

Yeah I killed an entire guest-attendance at once and then another a few hours later (I was filling graveyards) and I guess the game decided that was too much death. Lol Pls, game, you'll just generate more. And Iiiieee dunno. I'm also a writer in general, so if I did, I bet my search history has been really fascinating. The things I need to look up for writing purposes... are sometimes concerning. xD

I never had that problem because the teenagers would clean up the messes the kids made. It was kind of a weird cycle. But I can see it being a pain. I just don't like Parenthood overall because it's a lot of work to me for very little payoff. I also have Meaningful Stories in, it's a mod that reworks the emotional system to be more realistic (and make the Sims' emotional states more stable), and the teenage mood swings last FOREVER with MS in. And fighting them tends to make them last longer if you can't get rid of the moodlet in one go, and those +50 swing moodlets never go away in one go, so they last for like three days.

-makes a Face-

Yeah, the crush is definitely there, for both Damian and Morgyn! It's like Damian and Morgyn both really want to do the thing but the thing is super scaries. And that's just really... adorable, honestly. ACK. But we don't go down the path of least resistance, do we. No we do not. >D lol

Maybe in the save I'm playing right now with Damian, I'll get Caleb after actual-Morgyn for funsies. Morgyn hasn't come by to see Damian yet. Might have to invite the lame-o over. He's living in the Admiral's Wreckage and it's so... fitting. Somehow. Lol Oooh a wrecked ship to explore! exclaims Morgyn, completely forgetting we don't generally make houses out of wrecked ships...

And Lilith can go woo Miko Ojo or something.

Yeah, I just have to initiate it. If you watch their interactions even with flirting off, and the interactions they choose, you can tell they're into each other. I always just watch them interact and see how the conversation goes, and if they seem into one another, drop a couple flirts to get the pink bar open and they'll take over from there. The pink bar has to be open for them to be able to flirt with one another autonomously, is the only requirement. Usually takes a few romance interactions before it opens, but it's maybe three or four, not a bad trade-off to prevent scorned-lover-pocalypse.

Gosh yeah, I feel that. I got the thermostat from Seasons and turned it on for like two days because it was freezing for two days, and their bills practically quadrupled and I think I legit cried when the bills came the next Monday. Lol xD So this is why all my builds have fireplaces even in the bathrooms. Being indoors blocks out the cold unless it's freezing outside, then they get chilled anyway, and I use fireplaces to chase the chilled moodlet away.

Yep, I was waiting for the Morgynisms. I DID make Damian to see if any Morgynisms remained if I copied Morgyn, and how many. It's so weird tho because I've never had any Sim I've made and then cloned end up so much like the original Sim. This is so weird. Seriously, H O W does this Sim W O R K I don't understand xDDD

Uhh, tbh I don't remember, I think it's a large classic Actually it's a large realism I just looked, but I will tell you I have an easel painting replacement mod. EA didn't just yoink Disney imagery and put it in The Sims I promise. xD

The screenshots into frames thing I do by making basically my own CC; I use Sims4Studio to extract the frame I want's texture into PhotoShop, swap the image, and then reattach it to the mesh as a new object. That one was based on the Llamacorn team photo. I have another one I based off the apple and pear table photos but I replaced all the textures so the frame was made of purpleheart. c: The textures on these kinds of objects are ridiculously low-quality and I get why but it vexes me slightly.
    Post edited by Keidra on
    η™½ι›ͺε€ε€œζˆ‘δΈεœζ­‡
    ζˆ‘εΉΆδΈζ„Ÿεˆ°ε›°ζ‰°

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Morkovka - Thanks! :) I like to do themed-bedroom with matching colors.
    I actually had the painting copied before selling it. It was a perfect moment for Atlas to pose while Dylan was painting.

@TheLastStar - I really love all the outfits, they're amazing! :D Especially the backstory you did for Morgyn. :)

@ryttu3k - Lol, thanks! :)
    I enjoyed your story and started to like Raylan and Morgyn as a couple. <3

@AlwaysAsking - The sims' sense of fashion are very questionable, they're like a fashion show gone wrong.

Starting off with the power outrage. At first, I thought it was because of the thunderstorm, but it turned out that I forgot to pay the bills. -_-
    The bills are paid, and the power is back, which spooked Duchess. The kids was unaware of what just happened and continued on their homework.
    7AkWPYg.png
    eVz2SRT.png
    2wX7Vih.png

With so much storm in Willow Creek during summer, the backyard was filled with mud puddles, but that didn't stop Calista from playing with Betsy.
    p6zgkWX.png
    4sLOKEZ.png

Ummm....Duchess, I don't think that's safe to sleep on water RIGHT NEXT to a broken dishwater that's sparking!
    XzLUJz7.png

As soon as Calista went out to take out the trash, she ran right back inside to avoid getting struck by lightning.
    RIs4tWL.png

This old man suddenly showed up, and no one doesn't know him. Before Dylan was going to ask him to leave, the old man did just that. Mother instinct is already kicking in.
    BaF1ToT.png
    9rXySeP.png

"If your father was here, he would know how to deal with 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like that old bag."
    tAGHK4O.png

Nyx was then woken up with a low growl under her bed and was met with Cthulhu. He has return to terrorize the children once again.
    Thankfully, Atlas came back from work and helped the kids get rid of the monster.
    U6bYs9E.png
    Nrdqwmk.png
    iVO8s9A.png

With the kids sleeping peacefully after dealing with Cthulhu, Dylan had a thing seeing Atlas in a suit and had a surprise for him in the bedroom.
    iYVmL9J.png

Duchess showed up during their woohoo, and this cracked me up. XD
    femGAvy.png

The next day, Nyx pulled a prank by putting something in the toilet, and her first victim is Atlas.
    64VJUlA.png
    DtNaIwF.png
    nMwqgHV.png

Mission accomplished.
    Calista got some compeition to see who's the best prankster in the family.
    4l2UI0M.png

Before heading out of town, Atlas went out to feed Betsy, only to slip on mud puddles.
    8Kc4CrK.png
    iFFpROH.png

"One, two, three...five. Phew, thank Watcher."
    nxOL53v.png

Atlas went to the GeekCon and got some attention from these two lovely ladies. Emilia and some random lady who was having a bad day.
    b81xFhQ.png

Selfie with Darth Vader. :)
    DkcgFZU.png

This man has a very interesting outfit and was proud of it.
    EmxLYBf.png

The Llama invasion has begun.
    AW7F0k6.png

Atlas is going to infinity and beyond.
    r6Kpahe.png

He came back down to Earth and was given a Dead Space Squid by the intergalactic government to stop the rebel against the Moon colony.
    9MXNHvf.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited December 2019

@AlwaysAsking For some reason I really like your Thorne. There's something about your version of him that attracts me. I think it's because he reminds of this guy I use to watch a show called Haven and I think they kinda look alike. Dash on the other hand I don't really like.

@Morkovka I like your cute little teen sim. She's adorable. I wonder if she'd be as adorable as a vampire. I'd like to see her as a vampire

Post edited by March306 on
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AngeliqueAdelaide Well shoot! That could be the reason, but I think EA just does not want us to have the best Santa xD I kid but yes, please let me know when you get the chance, I’ll try it myself.

@Koteyka You’re story in a whole I love to bits but that last update (or for me the last one with Steve) had me forgetting to take a breath for a moment! So perfectly executed omg, what next??

@HopeyStarr I am happy to see you and your update again! It was very wonderful, hurray for Cindy at least for the moment, -fears for her after the ball-

@ryttu3k That is sweet of you to offer! I went CC shopping and tried my hand at it, not done yet but will share when I am! I also saw your base game versions and they are excellent~ Don’t be surprised if you see a few similar outfits on mine~

@Morkovka I am really liking this story on Bianca! I was laughing on how Ezra was just like can you stop, pls? xD Ouch and the past stops the present poor Bianca and Ezra can’t wait to see how things pan out!

@March306, Heh for someone that hates kids he sure as the makings to make them :D

@RedDestiny92 Yikes…. I feel so bad for Andrew and Bella, I understand them both and Cassie and Alex yikes poor kids and Mortimer……ooooooogh just frustrated angry noises yep. It is a little sad but amazing to read as well, I am staying tuned!

@ Everyone else: Amazing stories and updates, if you mentioned me thank you! It took me quite some time to catch up since I could only view the threads on my phone but now it is fixed so time for an update!

The Stone twins have upgraded jobs from their part-time ones.
    Max has gone into more internet type work as Web Administer to learn more about the net. Right now he is a type of student learning the ropes and the company how things are run and kind of errand boy to fetch coffee but soon, he will join tech support, he has to work on his programing skill. This is why on his day off, he get Rainbow up and dressed and over to the library they travel to use the computers.
    11-27-19_6-05-36nbspPM_zpsewushnrb.png

Max’s Day Off.
    Before he can get started, he gets a chance to advertise a minor product because of his modest fame on social media (In the SOL mod it allows any sim to access the social media options when high enough). Max decided to do so, he could make a little extra money to go towards the house.

However: His fans minded a lot and he lost a chunk, apparently you are a sell out when doing this and people don't like that. Thank goodness after realizing this, Max opened up with how he had no idea what it would causes his image to look bad and he was sorry and embarrassed. (SOL has a inbox system where you can send a numerous of text that range from good or mean and each emotion has a different set, can you tell I love this mod? Heh).

His fans were forgiving as more than half he lost came back after such an open post.
    11-27-19_6-39-15nbspPM_zpsqkrvtuis.png

Max also found that juggling a 5-year-old was very hard at a library, keeping her in the playroom and busy, feeding her from food stalls and taking her potty, ate up a lot his time, he had a hard time focusing to gain his skills up #Fatherhood

Luckily once Mckenna got home from work, she is an applicant to get into the night shift work (mod career) as a security guard, she was able to come and help.
    11-27-19_6-38-59nbspPM_zpseziw2m0i.png

Working Days

When Max and Mckenna both had work, they often hired male or female nanny to watch over Rainbow because they trusted them and knew she would be taken care of and she always was.
    11-27-19_7-28-00nbspPM_zps5d6xhftx.png

This is a cute picture of her drinking her milk and how good the nanny is attending to her needs mostly because she is so cute tho~ 11-27-19_7-29-17nbspPM_zpsqw9wdwgz.png

Mckenna’s Day Off.
    On Mckenna's day off, it is a nice day in Oasis Springs, she is explaining to Rainbow how they are going to travel over to the park to sell some of her statues and see how that goes and Rainbow can play!
    11-27-19_7-53-01nbspPM_zpssh9ftonr.png

Mckenna was feeling a bit overwhelmed about watching Rainbow and interacting with people to sell her product but after some time watching clouds, she felt inspired.

She did great! There was about 15 to start and she had 3 left when she was done, we set it to 50% rate, so we got a good 180 to 210 for each statue pending on which one and quality.

Kenna's sale pitches were pretty bad, she got a negative reaction each time she tried so she just let her work do the talking.

This was also my first time using the table from City Living, it was pretty fun time~. 11-27-19_8-04-19nbspPM_zpsyvg3owbo.png

After Max got home from work, he came over and cooked up some bake potatoes on the grill for Rainbow and few other tots around and then called Juliana (his crush finally got her name down). They talked about going to a concert Saturday night since they both loved listening to music and the band playing.

He also called Lilith to say happy birthday (Kenna did too and Rainbow) to make plans to take her out for ice cream on Friday when she got back. 11-27-19_8-15-55nbspPM_zpstkinpu12.png

They stayed out pretty late selling but when about 3 were left, they packed it in, Rainbow was getting cranky and needed a bath from playing all day.
    11-27-19_8-16-30nbspPM_zpsnmeymk4j.png

That is exactly what daddy did, washed her up nice and clean but quickly, the poor dear was so tired she did not pull out the normal rubber ducky!
    11-27-19_8-21-48nbspPM_zpsxvjib0cs.png

Rainbow still insisted on a story (blame Lilith lol) but after only a page flip was out like a light, night, night sweet girl~ 11-27-19_8-24-14nbspPM_zpst4vdwp6q.png

The next day, they went to go have ice cream as promised, Mckenna made the ice cream having the highest cooking skill.
    She gives Rainbow hers, who is soooo excited by it heh, cute did not get a good pic of her enjoying though! 11-27-19_9-07-42nbspPM_zpsl356zdbe.png

Lilith scarfed her down but she had some! The others enjoyed a bit slower while they listened attentively to her wonderful time at Plumbob Parks (An amusement park via the Explore Mod) She went with Gianna, Matty, Angel and her best friend Joy for the day on her birthday. Oh and her last trait is bookworm to go along with being a childish and a writer. 11-27-19_9-13-40nbspPM_zps7mdhv1mt.png

Rest of Ice cream trip and a Date for Max!
    While Max took Rainbow and then himself to the bathroom, Lilith and Mckenna started talking autonomously each other!~ And it was all positive! Aaaaaah this day, I've dreamed of, they are finally out of the red with each other but there is no real green maybe a sliver but still~ YAY!!!~ 11-27-19_9-16-44nbspPM_zpso0nvhhlt.png

Of course Max had to take advantage of this amazing lighting on such a pretty spring day and take pictures of his daughter outside, use to this by now, Rainbow does not mind one bit and has grown to quite love to camera lol oh boy. 11-27-19_9-22-44nbspPM_zpss7elfgvb.png

The following Saturday, Juliana came over and Max met her outside the apartment happy to see her. Max talked energetically about the concert, Juliana listened a small smile on her face, it was cute....how Max was acting, all nervous and jittery. She had been right to think that, Max, has a little crush on her. She reframed from giggling and decided why not? Let's give it a try, after all he was rather cute, and she wanted to get to know him better.
    11-27-19_9-28-07nbspPM_zpsjjfffk4c.png

Giving him a friendly hug hello and whispering in his ear if he was ready to go? Juli felt him all but melt, okay note to self....don't tease him like this.....too much!

Yet, his reactions were cute and sweet. She was beginning to see the persona he showed on social media, was really close and natural to his true self, but heh, nothing on his post ever gave away how nervous he was around girls he liked, cute!~

They went off to the concert and had a great time, dancing with each other and singing along to all the songs. 11-27-19_9-28-15nbspPM_zpsiqehrtlw.png

After they got back, Max reluctantly invited Juliana in, explaining how they were moving soon. She assured him it was fine, and she understood how he grew up here and how she was glad he and his sisters and daughter were going to be free of all the issues that came most apartments in this district.

Max had to go check on Rainbow, she was asleep but he always did. This left Mckenna and Juliana alone, I was nervous but Juli seems just so chill, she talked to Mckenna about the concert, work etc, Mckenna responded well.

Mckenna did not really believe in all this crushy dating stuff being unflirty, Max had wasted money on tickets....but if it made her twin so happy, giddy even, well, the girl was okay, decent, so why not let him have a good time?

……..Just as long as they did not spend up to much money it was fine, she guessed.
    11-27-19_9-49-10nbspPM_zpsjqhdhxkf.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Happy birthday Nina
    49180391667_c27523142d_c.jpg
    Played one day in the life of Dudley & Nina.

49179703228_bbfaef7724_c.jpg
    Nina tells the rest of the family what she did to get a promotion today.

49179703248_dd2143a982_c.jpg
    Nina feels flirty at the playground.

49180399552_8770a29f13_c.jpg
    Dudley met his friend Ollie at the romance festival.
    Ollie told Dudley he is a stay at home dad right now.

49180399577_1787efcb9e_c.jpg
    Arun Bheeda showed up in this outfit at the romance festival.

49180196801_e8274fdeb4_c.jpg
    Nina celebrated her adult birthday at the bar in Oasis springs.

49180196766_228780eac4_c.jpg
    Dudley had to make his own drink, because the bartender kept talking with the guests.

49179706893_795a0e2ba3_c.jpg
    Nina's sisters Bianca & Dina enjoyed the party.

49180196726_d0b77b09f3_c.jpg
    Nina visited the hairdresser.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited December 2019
    Previous posts index
    Nando spent time with the Powerhouse club, and especially with their new member Glanice. He's been mentoring her in several fitness techniques to help her start a career as an athlete.

hHUGtai.png

(Read previous post for context.) Looks like Nando is no longer the only one who's being followed...

zhmZLLs.png

Kaylee was out-goofballed by her niece Hannah today. She stared into the camera, look straight at me and went 'really?'.

12NKDrF.png

Because of a heatwave, Nando had a pool party at his house with his cousins.

i006aNR.png
    They had BBQ.

4SFi0kh.png

And at one point they autonomously went to sit in a perfect row by the pool. πŸ€”

xkZApox.png

The next generation of cousins is getting along well too! Here's Hannah giving her cousin Annie a big hug after a heated water balloon fight!

nQiK0ni.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    @Morkovka I loved your last update. Can't wait to read more posts about them. 😁
  • Options
    hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    @DinowCookie
    Where/How do you upload your photos without showing watermark?
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,027 Member

I apologize for replying to mentions so late, irl is what it is sometimes.

anyway..
    @ryttu3k , Thanks for name (Cain) for Candy,problem it is her/his .. sister/brother .. what made me stop doing any more genderswapping, just my brains came with nothing, any succestions for Juki/Yuki ? :D
    @DoloresGrey , Yes , she (Salma) is, I even saved Salma, with Joni, Donna and Jane to my library, planning to add a little sisters to Salim, Johnny , J and Don at my B&G save when back at home next week :P
    @Becka28 , Thank you :) Paolo made an interesting female, not a beauty queen, but unique, what I liked. MAybe a stupid question, but is Jessica a sim you created or a premade from pack I do not have?
    @KiniHokulani , yes she is, i really loved her when I swapped the gender <3
    @Alwaysasking, you cannot "out-sugare" me :D Just let me show you at next week when finally back at home :D B&G is also at "fully syrup"-state :D And yeah, "Carlos" was ashamed, after all those looks at Tessa's drinks I made him selectable, and yes, ashamed moodlet, maybe he tried to flirt with someone with negative results :D
    @sarabeth2984 , Thank you :)

After all the gender swapping, my results are, it is much more easyer to make a male sim to look pretty as female (NOT all.. BjΓΆrn.. nononono.. also Clara as male.. NO! Both are much better at the original way, lol!) but the opposite.. not so much, I only really liked Mister Hell (Miss Hell), Luke (Luna), Karl (Katrina), and Mike (Mila), and maybe Ben (Bella).. or I suck of making males, might be that too, lol.

But.. I am a rotational player and I get bored if I play one sim for too long. After 2 more Ted updates, someone shall help him (plus I can have someone else to play with).
    Meet Tessa Tester!
    0UBtQBw.jpgxwIPvFI.jpg

I renovated a house at Sulani for her, it costs 30k.
    YRBxHMq.jpg

She is living at Oasis Springs currently (to get most of the veggies and the money to buy the house).

Back to Ted. Again, couple of pics here, rest under the spoilers (and pretty big update, still catching up, but all are turned to jpg, for small filesize) :)
    20DQXPC.jpg

Part1
    GK899Kh.jpg
    jSTgai8.jpg
    gPWSBzU.jpg
    Ted needed social, he went to nightclub at Winderburg, bartender and Dominic kept him company. Nice to chat with fellow dudes who aren't mad at him! .... yet XD
    9SZ9zRv.jpg
    His garden starts to be full enough, some extra tomatoes and onions are needed, so many receipe needs thpse. Now he will collect all for some days, then he is ready to move out.
    LOaHIhU.jpg
    Yay! Finally something else than mac and cheese!
    hcnXaND.jpg
    S5JvZv4.jpg
    1Y55Pc3.jpg
    zbFOY6C.jpg
    k5zFdrI.jpg
    Just random stuff, killing time to harvest enough crops for the future.
    co15D12.jpg
    MtCT7F8.jpg
    28Sef8A.jpg
    bA2WEGS.jpg
    I have no idea what he told Bella, LOL.
    cEGiYgX.jpg
    WpgVaNu.jpg
    Nope, still too spicy.
    7fPPbPH.jpg
    Ted: "So much going on, unlike at sleepy Oasis Springs, I cannot wait to live in here"
    ACKPvB1.jpg
    Wuzz66m.jpg
    w9xIx6K.jpg
    Come on, Babs and Geoffrey, I'll see if they have kids or will they divorce soon.

ecgGfJw.jpg
    Part 2
    AHWaKa3.jpg
    Finally! Living in the city!
    twcSYVG.jpg
    Many would say not the best view, but Ted was like a kid at the candystore!
    ed1pOqY.jpg
    ZomVOLK.jpg
    Hmm.. shouldn't you be at school or something?
    spyxnCD.jpg
    2zdB4Wy.jpg
    Ugh , noisy neighbors!
    oh... Alice.. eh dressed like that.. XD
    Alice: "HOW DARE YOU! Come here and complain that I and Victor are making too much noises! You haven't even visited to see Ron when I was still living at Willow Creek!"
    Ted: "Eh.. um.. Sorry?"
    TS0vvzl.jpg
    Gladly she was easy to get at better mood.
    9Oopegg.jpg
    Welcome vagon arrived at the same time. Oh lol I had forgotten that Jaques lives here too! :)
    taJgSHF.jpg
    CvsvuFN.jpg
    When did she got in?? I almost did not even saw her, but she appeared in Ted's queue, and then realised she was at his bedroom, using the puter.
    6kTpGJm.jpg
    l6FgQNw.jpg
    oHSP6Wf.jpg
    She was at very flirty mood, and clearly wanted something.. for old times sake.. well can Ted say no?? No.
    u5BbvgU.jpg
    All the men were at deep conversation, but the lady was more interested about why Ted vanished to next room :P (Her name at english games? I know it is not the same what she is called in mine, and I have read several variations from forum, jesminder, jesminda, Jasmine...)
    I4l9IRQ.jpg
    When Ted came back..
    Lady: "Well well, didn't you have different outfit when you went there?"
    Ted: "Naah, needed to change, going jogging soon.."
    Lady: "A-haa..."
    YTKjkxz.jpg
    And nobody reacted when Alice came out of the bedroom, AT HER UNDERWEAR! LOL
    nsd2phv.jpg
    Victor: "Dear! Why are you dressed like THAT? In front of HIM!??"
    Alice: "Relax, I was at laundry room and put the maid outfit to laundry, nobody usually walks here at this time. I suppose you want to meet Ron? " She asked from Ted.
    Ted: "Uhm, yes sure I want to see my son."
    H97D4wO.jpg
    Ted (to Victor) : "You can go inside, I will bring him soon."
    Victor: "hmmmph!"
    54qZpGX.jpg
    Q5gq766.jpg
    MTGp1e4.jpg
    hkWQ3CQ.jpg
    Victor and Alice had an argument about everything. Natural, Victor divorced his ex wife because she had a child with Ted, only to marry one who also has a child with the SAME Ted!
    Xe7QrkN.jpg
    Poor Ron was not happy camper either :/
    G4T4NS0.jpg
    Ted: "Okay , lets get rid of this fruitcake"
    1fLIc0c.jpg
    WHAT kind of bathroom is this? Wooden floor and all.. ugh.. that will change!
    LjAdo5O.jpg
    D085UVq.jpg
    Ted tried to practise playing, but could not, because someone was singing.. a) LOYDLY.. b) OUT OF TONE!
    vhI1eVL.jpg
    qirV3o8.jpg
    Sorry Victor, you ain't gonna be the next Pavarotti!
    3APYGJW.jpg
    Finally to bed.. what a first day.. miss Oasis Springs yet, Ted? If not, I promise you, you haven't seen anything yet!
    DX7lfLz.jpg
    nononoooo..

Uzyns7z.jpg
    Part 3
    z91x7KP.jpg
    CsJsTz4.jpg
    the apartment got a tiny wall-floor update.
    icUsykI.jpg
    AjNI2Hb.jpg
    5biBqpx.jpg
    And the BjΓΆrn thingy happened at this point :)
    3Vcpznt.jpg
    Xr41OIs.jpg
    Ted choosed a totally different part of the city to eat, far away from BjΓΆrn.
    cQxrgbD.jpg
    OogW8th.jpg
    Not fair, LOL! It was Nina who flirted! Ah well one less pink hearted :)
    zIFGYBz.jpg
    X79Ez1G.jpg
    Back home.. oh yes Dina also lives here! Ted will try his charm.. going great..
    guVl4vj.jpg
    ..NOT! lol
    Dina: "what kind of a girl do you think I am!??? I am a married woman!"
    mrj3Xgn.jpg
    WK55F4r.jpg
    Back on track, hehe.
    yg2mvkc.jpg
    Okay, I paused here.. I cannot have Dina who looks like this.. I have to have Dina who looks even somehow near the original! (TS2 player here talking)
    MAdDUy9.jpg
    Back after short manage households and CAS.. much better!
    BCTtx8K.jpg
    Suprise?
    kjPUQ2C.jpg
    Dina left Ted to sleep, he has work early.
    u6W9MIE.jpg
    BUT... Vlad2...
    uE7Z3Qe.jpg
    3TftMAi.jpg
    FaMIK3Z.jpg
    2wPDcai.jpg
    Yep, he used a vacation day then :D

Toddlers! <3
    Toddlers from Part1:

Bluebell with Miko
    xiszsoO.jpg

Aada with Clara
    noCrST7.jpg

Stefan with Bella
    trpdFXp.jpg

Toddlers from Part2:
    none

Toddlers from Part3:
    none

Tabloid
    Marriages from Part1:
    iA0ahoo.jpg

Divorces from Part1:
    pLQcn5F.jpg

Deaths from Part1:
    8k7K4vq.jpg

Marriages from Part2:
    none

Divorces from Part2:
    none

Deaths from Part2:
    none

Marriages from Part3:
    none

Divorces from Part3:
    LcgOKb9.jpg
    (A second one what had nothing to do with Ted, he does not even know Maike or Akira.)

Deaths from Part3:
    none
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited December 2019
    So, I am trying to become more productive, and have therefore banned myself from all types of social media in the evenings during the week. I've been keeping up with your posts on my phone on my lunch breaks so I don't get totally lost, but I'll probably start doing comment posts on Saturdays only. And my gameplay updates on Friday.

Oh look, it's Friday! So it's time for the vampire family Winterfest! For anyone unfamiliar with my sims, the vampire family is the Munch-Andreas household, consisting of Wolfgang Munch, his wife Cordelia who is the daughter of the sim in my profile pic, and their three children. Klaatu is the alien son of Wolfgang, born before he was turned and adopted by Cordelia. Cornelius and Charlotte are both vampires, like their parents.
    Note: Wolfgang tends not to change out of dark form unless instructed, and I often don't pay attention. But it's basically just a creepier looking version of his normal form.

First, Cornelius Munch-Andreas aged up to teen. He looks a little goofy, but in a cartoonish way I can handle. Most of the teens in this family look way better when they age to YA for some reason, so hopefully he'll follow that trend.
    aDeJGKl.png

I've left his fangs in his regular form because he grew up that way and I think it's funny.

Before we get to Winterfest itself, some pics under the spoiler of Cornelius, as well as Wolfgang's overall parenting style.
    Cornelius is going to be an evil vampire in the long run, but for now he's a mischievous teen with a mean streak.
    giGYdjF.png

Right after his birthday, Cordelia decided to give him a little training. He looked pretty proud of himself.
    CpURYVO.png
    Y4xkM5K.png
    Given the way Wolfgang couldn't stop staring at Cordy during this exchange, Cornelius was then sent away to do homework while his parents engaged in bat woohoo.

Wolfgang loves his kid, but he's mean by nature. So sometimes they argue. And sometimes it looks really serious.
    Jh7T0Re.png
    gaUr9Og.png
    How does he look so mad when he's yelling, and so hurt when his son is?
    Anyway, they do love each other so they hug it out in the end.
    QOiIavB.png

Wolfy took Cornelius out to San Myshuno to teach him how to feed. He doesn't appreciate being photographed while eating.
    DfmuMlr.png
    Wolfgang would not turn around for this picture.

Apparently that woman was delicious. Also while I took this picture, Wolfgang saw to his own meal as well.
    iRY9wRT.png

After they went to leave, the busker turned around and saw this.
    UR3LUMR.png
    I like to think he believes he made them swoon and has a big head now.

Anyway, then Wolfgang went home and played dolls with his little girl.
    vQrX1U0.png

And then helped his eldest son with his homework. (It was 6 AM, Klaatu was in his pajamas, or in his case, a pair of shorts).
    Guxgh1w.png

So anyway, how do vampires decorate for Winterfest? We'll start with purple icicle lights.
    ZJ51qee.png

And nothing says Winterfest like a zombie movie in front of a red and black tree.
    1pFVuuG.png

So, on to Winterfest Eve, under a spoiler...
    Wolfgang had to work, so he didn't get to meet Father Winter. But Cornelius did.
    oLlAW5l.png
    NbTcWAz.png

Fortunately this did not prevent his siblings from getting gifts, albeit in the front hallway where it's incredibly hard to take screenshots with the walls up.
    04keFHr.png
    RWBhUgJ.png

But then Cornelius decided he was feeling a bit peckish...
    idWssJa.png

I don't have @SiliClone 's mods, so no Father Winters were harmed permanently (or turned) during this Winterfest celebration.

And then on to Winterfest day! Charlotte and Klaatu had a singalong before the others got up in the evening. I don't know why Charlotte tends to get dressed and Klaatu doesn't.
    9XqHRYy.png

So... Cornelius decided to spike the Winterfest dinner with some hot pepper sauce!
    88CtIAQ.png

Followed by an evil laugh!
    TtdotEY.png
    I'm pretty sure he was at risk of dying of laughter after this, but I got him to a mirror to calm down in time.

Results and the rest of Winterfest under the spoiler.
    Dinner was... well...
    0CBF8mP.png

Why did I even eat any? I have the withered stomach weakness!
    1rXP1ap.png
    The whole family had some though, including Uncle Bruce who stopped by but didn't get photographed.

And this screenshot... my favorite. Pretty sure Wolfy knows who's responsible.
    LRJ4aN1.png

Cornelius also pranked the gifts.
    h1o6j8T.png

And therefore Charlotte opened a box of coal!
    umd5SES.png
    Wolfgang giving his mother a demonstration of the finer points of vampire creeping in the background is my favorite part of that shot.

Then there was much gift giving!
    juzj42c.png
    wBvo7lv.png
    nfpyeRc.png
    XLFGpl1.png
    rLY6RFa.png
    Wolfgang gave Cornelius and Charlotte both Volume 1 of the vampire encyclopedia, and Klaatu a fitness book (he was an active child).
    Cordelia gave Charlotte a journal, Klaatu a collectible she picked up (his teen aspiration is curator) and Cornelius a frog (so he can learn to make plasma packs).

Everyone except Charlotte got some kind of collectible out of the present pile.

All in all, Wolfy and Cordy thought it was a pretty successful holiday, even if their son and daughter have a negative relationship bar now.
    Tk1X3Qh.png

And in closing, I give you this picture of the totally wicked and scary vampire, without comment.
    SlpJT2m.png
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AlwaysAsking they do! Apparently red-black-gold-white is the secret ingredient to making ridiculously popular Sims XD And sorry about that! I, uh, really like CC, heh. And yeah, I was getting a 'this image couldn't be found' notif thing so I just removed the link straight out. It was a bit, uh, sugary XD

@Morkovka that is weird! When in doubt, blame aliens? Could get a plot out of it XD

Oh dear, poor Ezra! And yeah, honestly, getting staked would put an end to anyone's day! She's lucky she met a Vatore and not a Straud, yeah XD Oh, poor Ezra and Bianca :(

@March306 I love the kitties. Poptart's li'l bow tie!! <3

@DeafSimmer oh jeez, poor kid's in a cage? That's horrible! Hope he's able to reach someone soon!

@RedDestiny92 oh, Bella :( The poor thing, I hope she and the kids get free!

@Keidra yeah, that sounds about right XD Let's see, in my main save, Lilith is a painter and Caleb does social media, although I mostly picked them since they were vampire-friendly. You could play off Caleb's foodie trait and do the culinary career path? Or yeah, sending them to uni could be fun!

@DarkAngel1994 thank you! I think they're working out pretty well!

Duchess' expression is magnificent :') And I love that GeekCon outfit!

@Tixyen oh nice! CC shopping is so much fun <3 I look forward to seeing them! And Rainbow is so cute!

@Ellupelluellu well, you could keep it as Yuki! It's a unisex name, just written with different characters. Alternatively, you could always do a related version like Yuuki or Yukito (the -to ending is generally masculine, there's also the -ko ending, which is generally feminine, like in Yukiko).

And yeah, Ted made it to the city! Good luck with that apartment, my poor artist Danica has it and is constantly getting negative moodlets from roaches or broken stuff XD;; (Her name in the English game is Jesminder!) Oh my, Ted is having an eventful time!

@Daephene "And nothing says Winterfest like a zombie movie in front of a red and black tree." Sounds perfectly on-brand, really ;) Wow, Cornelius is a bit of a trouble-maker! Good luck with that one XD
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Morgan left Gaston's place feeling like a weight had been lifted. They were back to normal. Friends.
    She texted Caleb to meet her.

"So what's the big news?" he asked, relieved he wouldn't have to tell her.
    MDeiJXl.png
    "I talked to Gaston like you said," she gushed, "and he's cool with us just being friends. Your path is clear!"

Feeling triumphant, she ordered them each a drink inside. Watching her raise the glass to her lips, Caleb suddenly snatched it from her hand, and downed it in one. "Dance with me!" he commanded, his voice husky from fear and alcohol.

"Why Caleb, I didn't know you cared!" she quipped sarcastically, but her pulse quickened. Bgm7iq9.png He laughed, awkwardly. Ugh.

His confidence returned on the dance floor. She was a marvelous partner, and the way she moved...and smelled...stop it! he told himself. It's Gaston's scent you're responding to. He heaved a sigh. Now or never.

tXY0fOx.png
    He told her...
    sahko5F.png
    Ar75qJU.png
    Was it...so very bad?

"This can't be happening!"
    TXKyKNO.png
    "Why did it have to be him and not you?"
    What?! He simply stared, stunned. She continued, "Being pranksters is what brought us together as friends. We're both party animals who don't take life seriously." She gazed at him sadly, "You got stuck helping Lilith raise his baby already, yet you don't complain. I bet he couldn't even raise a goldfish or a potted plant." Ah, of course. That was what she meant.

"So you'll tell him, right away?" Caleb asked.
    "Who says he even has to know?" she asked.
    tRwVUbG.png

"This isn't the kind of secret that keeps for long, Morgan," he sighed.

"I can keep a secret if you can!" she murmured softly.
    rGaM4ba.png
    He felt a lightning bolt pass through his midsection, "Are you asking me to claim-"

"No, of course not! I'm saying, it doesn't have to happen, and he doesn't need to know."
    3IFoztM.png
    Her meaning hit home.

Please don't do this, Morgan...
    MHpUveL.png
    You took him from me, don't take his child...

5XwvhsM.png
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2020
    The Adventures of Thorne and Don Chapter 9

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne β€œDon-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally β€œgets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his β€œrelationshipβ€œ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that β€œDeep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes β€œThe Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

It had been a few days since Thorne walked out on Don, and Don was not doing well.

Pheu6w1.png

Don ... missed Thorne. It was such a strange thing. He couldn't remember feeling quite like this before.

IFP0uym.png

He thought back over the last couple of days, and was alarmed when he realized that the stomach pain and nausea he'd been experiencing must have been caused by how much he missed Thorne.

3rU4cga.png

Fq9mmc6.png

p5OCf1K.png

He considered texting Thorne now and then, but didn't want to see the reply, so he didn't.

MaGRZjd.png

In a spoiler to help the page load faster!

Don didn't have the energy to spend time with Dash. It was exhausting to be that sweet and attentive. So he suffered alone.

5jx1c3u.png

Until it was too much to bear.

hzqGk0S.png

Then he went to the only person who always made time for him.

MmeXkk3.png

She was very kind, and listened to Don as he mumbled the story to her.

xfhnisj.png

"I chose Thorne!" Don spoke this part clearly. "I sent Dash away, and chased after Thorne. But he still left!"

RSNhbtW.png

Katrina really couldn't believe how Don was behaving. He was nearly in tears! It was a warp in reality, and she wasn't sure how to handle it.

slo8uHp.png

"Have you called him, or texted him?" she asked.

KLrjmMm.png

"No," Don said. "I don't want to hear or see him saying 'bye' to me again, and I know that's what he'll say."

4FGHQYX.png

"You can't know that if you don't try," she advised.

1Czj0oB.png

"I'm not gonna bother him anymore," Don said. He was resigned to his fate.

Ey0XWg4.png

"But it sounds to me like he just wants you to break up with Dash," she said. "So break up with Dash. What's the problem?"

Y3YtTEE.png

"I can't," Don said. "Dash loves me."

F7d0Efr.png

Katrina was stunned by that answer. β€œCome in the house,” she said.

B0e4QNy.png

"Ok, so he loves you, so what?" she said. "Why do you care? You've broken dozens, if not a hundred, hearts already. What's the big deal?"

kNLBv57.png

"I can't explain," Don said. "I just know that I can't do it."

kitPKQt.png

Katrina just rolled her eyes, "Ok," she said. "Then just be with Dash. He seems really important to you."

"No..." Don said. "I'm really important to him."

14wRM1B.png

Again, Katrina couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was like this was an entirely new Don.

b3uOPtR.png

However, he still had his same instincts ….

0Q0J0I3.png

And Katrina was taking full advantage of that.

6UZgJKi.png

But Don's heart wasn't in it. He just wanted Thorne.

vaqFRPS.png

Katrina was confused. What had Thorne done to capture Don like this?

QlDUomv.png

And for that matter, what was up with this Dash issue? Don wants Thorne, she said to herself, but to get Thorne he has to break up with Dash, and he won't. How does he think he's ever going to get Thorne back?

AA3P9TK.png

Don was acting slightly paranoid. Katrina wondered when he'd last had a goodnight's sleep.

IgJxr8y.png

"C'mere Honey," she called to him. "Let me help you." Don sat down with her, and she tried to help him relax.

oecAPMj.png

She didn't know how much she’d helped him with tension, but she did get his shirt off! Score!

y9kOqHW.png

Ok, wait, maybe she’d helped him after all….

dXZFxOL.png

Katrina loved Don, heart and soul.

pNne7Uo.png

And she wished that someday Don would love her like that too.

Xi20TkF.png

But it wasn’t going to be today.

jteSdnc.png

There was something very wrong with Don today.

S439eNg.png

And she hated seeing him in such misery

31AzYjW.png

Can I really do this? She asked herself. I’m out of my mind to even try. Thorne Bailey has no idea who I am, or what I have to do with Don…. but I guess I have to try.

cUqGhnY.png

β€œYes, hello, my name is Katrina Caliente and I need to speak to Thorne Bailey, it’s urgent….. Yes, I understand that you can’t just put anyone through to him, but I guarantee that if you don’t put me through, and something happens here, you will be out of a job, at the very least….. Yes, I’ll hold.”

ZeG0K9Z.png

β€œWhat do you mean what is it regarding? It’s regarding a private matter that he needs to hear…… Ok, fine, tell him it’s about a friend, D. L.”

1g4FwwL.png

β€œHello Thorne,” Katrina said. β€œI’ve got Don here with me, and he’s not well. Do you want me to try to care for him, or….”

wOozfs0.png

β€œYou’ll come and get him? Ok, here’s my address…. Oh, you know it? Ok, I’ll see you soon. The sooner the better.”

kF2Ay92.png

Don really was not well. Everything was crashing around him. He’d lost Thorne, he was going to end up hurting Dash, no matter what he did. He was so tired that his body ached, and he wanted to sleep forever. But when he laid down there were so many thoughts in his mind he couldn’t sleep at all. He hated that man in the mirror, that man had messed up everyone’s lives….

dD21W1k.png

β€œDon?” Don heard a voice. β€œDon, I’m here…”

1ebhA5D.png

I’m here? Who’s here? Don wondered.

no3BObg.png

Oh, it’s Thorne, Thorne hates me, why is he here?

mVEV9OR.png

β€œDon…” Thorne said, β€œIt’s ok, I’m here to help you.”

SoSAUM6.png

He’s here to help me…. Don heard Thorne say. Thank God.

h2rHUrp.png

β€œDon? Don, buddy? Look at me,” Thorne said.

tDmhgtN.png

Don looked at him. β€œIt’s going to be fine, ok?” Thorne said.

β€œNo, it’s not,” Don answered. β€œYou’re going to make me hurt him.”

MbgXhSc.png

β€œIs that what this is about?” Thorne said, trying very hard not to get mad again. β€œDo you love him? Do you want him instead of me?”

oQryHPx.png

β€œNo, I want you,” Don said, β€œBut I can’t stand to hurt him. I never should have tricked him. I never should have asked him out. He loves me Thorne, and I don’t know what to do.”

qamB7Tw.png

β€œDon, I can fix this, ok? I can help him. I swear I will help him.” Thorne promised. β€œHe’s too good for you, and you know that. You and I? We’re both rotten to the core, we belong together, right?”

tfk2qEK.png

β€œYou can do that? You can help him?” Don asked, β€œbecause I want to be with you, and I trapped myself. I’ve never known anyone like him before. I don’t even know what to call it.”

pAOHLkl.png

β€œYes,” Thorne answered, β€œI can fix it, and we can be together, Ok?”

y6jI1ve.png

Don was very relieved to hear that. So was Thorne.

G1AmbUg.png

And holy cow! Those were some happy guys walking out of there that night!

BkjDLsF.png

iOPzZNv.png

IoYs69V.png

f7EucEV.png

A bit of sugar if you want it, lol
    uIdlhDO.png

yQNPr6y.png

2IJGH8M.png

Continued here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Simmelina1 thank you! :)
    So sad Tony missed Peter's birthday.
    I know :(

@ryttu3k thank you! :blush:
    As for the rest of the update, o u c h.
    Oh yes.

@AlwaysAsking thank you! Seriously, every time I get a comment from you it's like a whole hour of happiness because they're always so long and detailed <3
    I think that perhaps Nick may have accomplished his goal. Steve certainly is tired of it πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜―😒 I think he's done.
    Steve is so fed up by this point! From his point of view it seems like Tony just finds work more important than family. Seems like he's finally ready to put Tony in his place. And this is Steve we're talking about! The I'm-the-kindest-and-sweetest-sim-in-the-simverse Steve!
    And we didn't get to see teen Peter! Now I'm ultra curious about that!
    Love to keep a little suspense. He's cute, I'll give you that. Too cute for my taste ;)
    Oh, and I noticed Steve was back in floral πŸ˜„
    Yep. Tony wasn't there therefore he couldn't judge, so Steve could be his floral self again. :)

@Becka28 thank you! :)
    i missed your last update. Thisforum doesnt give us all our notifications at the moment ☹
    I'm so glad you found it! I always look forward to your comments <3 The whole notification thing actually started happening to me weeks ago... I just check every page for my username using ctrl+F :)
    Steve must be furious.
    His patience is up. Tony definitely crossed a line here.
    Ps love stanley all dressed up.
    I actually gave him that outfit wayyyy back when they went to Sulani, but I kept forgetting to make him wear it :sweat_smile: Same goes to Peter's party wear. Those couple of screenshots are the only proof that he even had it.

@Tixyen
    You’re story in a whole I love to bits but that last update (or for me the last one with Steve) had me forgetting to take a breath for a moment! So perfectly executed omg, what next??
    Aw, thank you so much! :relaxed:

So I know ya'll are expecting to see teenage Peter buuut... not today. Warning: a lot of plums involved. And I don't mean the fruits.

"You're late."
    pSd6mK1.jpg

"I know, I'm sorry..." Tony paused, taken aback by Steve's tone. "I'll- I'll make it up-"
    jRLtpeE.jpg

"Oh could you please spare me from your petty excuses for once?" Steve gritted his teeth.
    YU89YFM.jpg

"You know he loves you," he slowly approached Tony. Tony stepped away. Steve didn't look mad. Steve looked almost calm. And that scared Tony.
    "He loves you more than me. I’m always around and you’re... you're Dad. You come on weekends. You're where the fun begins. And I'm okay with that. I love him unconditionally, I don't ask anything in return. But right now I just don't feel like you deserve that kind of love he feels for you."
    mwDFKFV.jpg

"Okay, you're clearly mad with me. I'm not judging - who wouldn't? Just... just calm down. Calm down Stevie-"
    "Don't you dare call me Stevie!" yelled Steve.
    QA9N6W4.jpg

"You should have seen him there! He was waiting for you, Tony. He waited till the end. He didn't want to blow out the candles and when he did he wished for YOU to come. And I..." Steve's voice broke a bit. "I didn't know what to do. I was helpless. Do you know how it feels to be absolutely helpless? Do you?"
    "More than you think. Now stop yelling at me and let me explain-"
    XYxOWRB.jpg

"No! No you don't get to shut me down Tony! Not this time, not ever again! He was crying on the way home and I- I didn't know what to say to make him feel better! We've been in far worse situations and I always knew what to say to make him feel better!"
    "Look, I'll just go bowling with him tomorrow, it's no big deal..."
    5R3wpH1.jpg

"My god." quietly said Steve. "You really don't get it, do you."
    BbDLFbz.jpg

"You didn't just miss your sons birthday! You missed his whole childhood!!!"
    "So what, I wasn't there one time-"
    "No, Tony. You're NEVER there. You're always in a hurry, always got somewhere to be. Somewhere except here, with us. When was the last time you read Peter a bedtime story? When was the last time you went him to the park? I do that, Tony! You- you don't even know what voidcritters he has! What movies he likes! You don't know anything about your own son! You're only worried about fame and reputation while I'm on pins and needles every day not knowing if you'll suddenly have to spend the rest of the day on an interview, invited to a party for the whole night or sent away for another few months and possibly years!"
    vnhrHCR.jpg

"Steve-"
    "We haven't been close in weeks! We barely see each other anymore!"
    "Steve, I really can't explain what's going on, you'll just have to trust me on this one-"
    AxFTryw.jpg

"That's it. No more acting."
    "Wha..?"
    EbnSLEo.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "No more acting, no more interviews, no more plumming commercials, photoshoots, fan meets and all of that rubbish. Not until you learn to spend time with your son!"
    0BUvIx9.jpg

"Haha, funny joke. Now calm down. You don't want to do this," said Tony.
    vMxwaLk.jpg

"I'm worried about you, Tony," Steve sighed. "Don't think I don't notice how exhausted you are. I can't lose you, I just- I just love you too much..."
    "I'm fine! Really!"
    "You're tired, you look terrible, you see your son ten minutes a day... You're killing yourself with pressure. I can't let you go to work," quietly said Steve. "Not until you get better."
    Bgs4KeK.jpg

"Steve wait!"
    1G0LEme.jpg

"Please trust me when I say you do not want to do this!"
    pEPIUgT.jpg

"As a matter of fact I think I do," muttered Steve.
    4wzmy3k.jpg

"Steve, please, you don't understand..." Tony paused. His mind began racing with thoughts.
    If I don't show up tomorrow, Nick will know something is wrong. Nick will come here. Nick will find everything out. He'll see that I went soft. He said that if I give him the slightest reason, he'll... oh... he'll hurt Steve and Peter... No no no, I can't let that happen, I can't...
    FXsviLi.jpg

Three ways. Three ways I could go. One: confess about the photos. Two: agree with Steve. Three: try to stop Steve with force. The first one would hurt Steve and Peter. It would make them despise me. Make them see how disgusting I am. No, no, can't do that. Can't let them know. Please, I can't, I can't! Okay... calm down. They don't know yet. The photos are safe. Think, Tony, think. Second option. The second would get Steve and Peter in danger and hurt them even more. Much more. No, not an option, can't do that. The third option... It'll hurt Steve. But at least it wouldn't make him despise me - only hate. At least he'll be safe...
    wtYmNxF.jpg

"Steve!" Tony shouted in the distance. "Come back here, now!"
    1ULAK5L.jpg

"We're not done!"
    sA7yfel.jpg

"Just go to bed, Tony," Steve sighed. "I really don't want to talk to you right now."
    pkMpkeD.jpg

"Don't think- Don't think you can push me around like that!"
    "God, Tony, I'm not pushing you around, I'm only trying to-"
    "No!" Tony yelled louder as he felt his voice starting to shake. "No, don't you dare talk back to me! It's my turn to speak! I'm not quitting my job and I'm not letting you boss me around and tell me what to do! You're fourteen years younger than me, you're stupid, naive and you know nothing about life, so don't think you get to judge me like that!"
    gjdDptA.jpg

"Seriously, Tony, what's wrong with you?" Steve narrowed his eyes. Tony gulped.
    "So here's what we'll do. I wan't an apology," he continued, bringing all of his acting skills to sound firm. "I want you to say that you're sorry and then we'll pretend like none of this ever happened."
    "What do you mean "none of this ever happened"? Are you out of your mind? You- You broke a promise! To your own son! You promised to be at his birthday and you-"
    OZz0Xnt.jpg

"Your son."
    JxiR9EZ.jpg

Steve stared at Tony in shock.
    "Excuse me?"
    "He's your son in the first place."
    Steve stopped yelling. He looked up at Tony uncertainly, almost frightened.
    "What- what's that supposed to mean- what are you saying-"
    jHTJw71.jpg

Tony shut his eyes. The things he was going to say were surely going to hurt Steve. But Nick would hurt him a lot harder.
    "It means that you shouldn't blame me for not spending enough time with him," he whispered.
    "No, no you don't mean that. You don't mean that..."
    Not convincing enough.
    Ix0YsxR.jpg

"Oh, I mean every plumming word!" shouted Tony, grabbing Steve by his wrists. "He's your son, you wanted him, so you raise him!"
    "Stop shouting, please stop shouting, you'll wake Peter up!" pleaded Steve. "Oh god, Tony, if he hears what you're saying..."
    He suddenly felt something he never felt in Tony's presence before. Fear.
    VPt45b3.jpg

"I'm not a family person, I told you that, remember?" Tony gripped him tighter. "The night you first kissed me! I told you, Steve! I can't be a good dad, that's your job! Yours, not mine!"
    "Let. Me. Go," whispered Steve under his breath.
    s5rtCEV.jpg

Tony did. For a moment they silently stared at each other.
    "I can't believe you just grabbed me like that," muttered Steve. Tony never laid a finger on him, never even raised his voice. Steve was scared. But he was mad even more.
    fOpCxaC.jpg

"You want to talk? You want to discuss this? Let's at least sit down like civil people!"
    ZmzUVCE.jpg

"You know I really don't understand you making claims here!" scoffed Tony. "I missed the kid's birthday - big deal! I provide for this family, I bring money, I make sure we have food on our table!"
    zrZ6Gxi.jpg

"Oh don't use that rubbish excuse again. You're a billionaire, Tony, you don't have to work!"
    c6JpxQ0.jpg

"Well those billions didn't appear from thin air, did they!? Did they, Steve, is that what you think? I work hard and I work a lot! You haven't raised a finger since the moment you walked through these doors!"
    8w2QeOO.jpg

"Don't you dare touch me. Don't you dare."
    41W8Ggz.jpg

"Your only job is to look fine and to raise Peter! You can't even do that! All you do is whine, whine, whine for attention! You live in a plumming mansion, you have everything you could ever dream of! And now you're sitting here and making me look like the bad guy? You think you can decide whether I should work or not? Well thats unfortunate because you! Can’t! Stop me!"
    JSsq0qk.jpg

"What happened to you, Tony..."
    907y9UT.jpg

"I matured. Can't say the same for you."
    AqH9VEf.jpg

Steve slept in the guest bedroom that night.
    QgGhDjO.jpg

"Slept" might've been an overstatement though.
    uXqsjYa.jpg

How could he hurt me like that... he thought, wiping away tears. Why would he hurt me like that? What happened? How could he change so quickly... No, he changed a long time ago. I just didn't want to notice it.
    vIbH7bI.jpg]

My arm still hurts. He yelled at me. He yelled at me because I told him the truth. Because I couldn't cope any longer. Thank god we didn't wake Peter up... All of those things he said about Peter... they can't be true. No, no, they can't be true!
    Wzcf7Xn.jpg

They can't be true, they can't be true...
    cTyi5LK.jpg

Tony still sat in the living room, not able to move. His heart was racing, his hands were shaking. He desperately hoped that his acting skills worked and Steve won't cross Nick's path. At least for a while.
    I hurt him. Oh god, I hurt him so much...
    VQ13FoG.jpg

But Nick would hurt him more. Can't let Nick hurt them.
    VG0CqbH.jpg

He's better off hating me.
    BQngAjn.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    Here we see Luna doing one of her new hobbies in University....Yes, I am aware I can just make her stop eating the food. But I have so much to deal with in the dorms, the game doesn't alert me when their classes are about to start so I have to keep looking at everyone's schedule to find out when their classes are so they don't fail! So Luna will just....keep eating while I deal with this.
    bUaR6p5.png
    Also, Luna and Julia have been getting all hot and heavy (heh) with each other enough. Might as well invite Becca's surprise Husband over.
    z2Cui9g.png
    How nice.
    TZ186ku.png
    And we see the Sonya, who is currently laughing about the people she has killed. How nice.
    3KC9tev.png

How about more romance?
    So of course, we get to the main romance in this dorm.
    EzIhQfW.png
    Julia was feeling pretty gosh darn confident after that, might as well go in for the kill,
    vdkmLXO.png
    Boom, the ring.
    TvUSu7r.png
    Well Luna said yes obviously.
    ZNmG6UN.png
    P3T2XWz.png
    And then they kissed.
    0TABfD4.png
    Bald Head: "They better not be kissing behind me again! I HATE it when they kiss behind me!"
    PoCb154.png
    Morgyn: "This is what my life has amounted to? Just a cameo these days?"
    CKsRvQ8.png

So it was the weekend....I'm really tired of how slow things progress in college. So I tried using a cheat to skip to the next day. Immediately all the roommate's needs went down drastically and they passed out in the bathroom.
    64iafo0.png
    Oh and she just peed herself.
    V7KlJpV.png
    Don't worry, the Sims I actually care for were just fine when all that happened.
    ZcCD1cL.png

Some more shenanigans of the day.
    Looks like Luna is actually getting pretty good at spellcasting. She'll be a great Witch!
    NYWb2WC.png
    Sonya: "Say, everyone says I need an outlet to express myself so I don't go on a genocidal rampage. Can I join the spirit club?"
    kc7YDk9.png
    Woman: "Sure, as long as you don't kill anyone."
    Sonya: "That's a pretty steep promise."
    DTL7pM4.png
    Oh and then Autumn came over to visit!
    Autumn: "So uhh Luna....you didn't tell me you got so....."
    8JltOvO.png
    Luna: "Yeah what can I say? Just be glad you didn't go to college, they just keep bringing cakes. All I've had to eat since coming here have been cakes and deep fried foods."
    rm8ppLM.png
    Bruce: "I hear my little girl got engaged so I decided to pop on-"
    J7QYuve.png
    Bruce: "Wow, not so little girl."
    Wl0iqWC.png
    Autumn: "I know, it looks like she ate you."
    Rj73oPz.png
    Luna: "Standing right here, guys."
    MttQoca.png
    Supervillain: "'Sup, I'm a Supervillain. Now we have to fight."
    Bruce: "Indoors? Sounds like a great idea!"
    Z1ZSn8Y.png
    Bruce: "Say, do you taste blood when you use your Superpowers? Been tasting blood every time I use them recently."
    LbLBNqV.png
    That's when Autumn and Luna started fangirling about their favorite show, AMC's The Walking Dead, Sundays at 8/9 central.
    trQ81pd.png
    Bald Man: "They better NOT be talking about AMC's The Walking Dead, Sundays at 8/9 central. I HATE AMC's The Walking Dead, Sundays at 8/9 central."
    gdpBV7U.png
    Luna had to go to debate club practice and......they didn't even let her debate at all! Boring!
    emuaHeS.png
    So she went to her parents' Hallowseve party. Here she is with her dear Ol' Mom, Ariel....the Robot.
    C6oUmXJ.png
    Bruce: "Hey Sonya check it out, I'm a Zombie!"
    Sonya: "Don't you think that's in poor taste considering you almost died from that illness? And potentially are still suffering from it?"
    Bruce: "Only thing in poor taste here is the blood in my mouth! Seriously, it doesn't stop now. All I taste is blood."
    hFUJDmc.png
    Oh and Luna invited that Robot over as well.
    jz7GLhh.png
    What better way to bring the party to a close than......A magical duel between Luna and Morgyn.
    Nv5cb8Z.png
    Morgyn: "Ha! How's THAT for a cameo?"
    ogCmWI1.png
    Crystal: "So uhh.....Luna totally ripped off our hairstyle."
    Samantha: "I know right? Who does she think she is coming in here with her one solid hair color!"
    d7erKPy.png
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @ryttu3k I'm so glad you like the outfits, personally I think yours are more creative but I don't have as much CAS cc as you do. Even though the majority of the CC I download is for CAS, I basically don't touch objects because I'm not a builder/interior decorator... I just can never have enough CAS cc I swear I'm an addict and I need help! :confounded:

Needless to say your Morgyn is gorgeous in all of their hippy-punk genderfunky glory, and I can't wait to hear their backstory once you've fine tuned it and if you ever decide to share it.

@DarkAngel1994 Thank you so much! It took a looooooong time to get some of those outfits right. Luckily Morgyn is so pretty it makes it easy to find things that suit him.

@Koteyka I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I absolutely adore the look of your sims. Do you use a custom skin? Either way they're so handsome/cute! Shame about the drama though, they're too cute to be angry at each other :cry:

@AlwaysAsking Dang it Don, you need to control yourself! Also I don't know how I feel about Katrina trying to seduce him when he's clearly not focused on her...

@DoodlyDoofus Oh dear, those poor roommates! Passing out on a communal bathroom floor *shudders* At least your playable sims weren't down there with them!
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    I'm doing a post dedicated to Caleb love because he's so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cute I just want to pinch his cheeks!

So Morgyn and Caleb became best friends
    woawRRp.png

And I moved Morgyn back home after two terms living on the university campus. Caleb came to visit and I caught him... doing this?
    sCZvcL0.png

He wasn't dancing, there's wasn't any music, so I'm not sure what was going on but look at his smile!

"HISS!"
    FfpvB9C.png

He was thinking about Morgyn when he was making this expression
    PkO43cf.png

Then he went downstairs to talk to Morgyn but everybody went to bed. But he was still very happy
    RwQmISE.png

What a cute vampire
    XPlOp96.png

Look at that face
    1EllpZ0.png

I love Caleb, and Caleb loves you <3
    HOTqFA0.png
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Nushnushganay mmm I don't know :-\ I feel Morgan and Gaston do need to talk about this. Ultimately it is Morgan's body and her decision, but keeping secrets won't be helpful if they do want to actually stay friends.

@AlwaysAsking I got three images in and said a word you can't say on the forums out loud XD;; And even if that's not what you were intending, this is still gonna hurt. Dash is going to get hurt, Don is going to get hurt, Thorne is going to... do a lot of the hurting tbh. Dangit how are you making me feel bad for Don XD;;

@Koteyka MY HEART HURTS ;_;

@DoodlyDoofus awww, congrats to Luna and Julia! And don't worry, Morgyn, you're still a main character in other people's stories XD Dangit, Bruce, you never learn.

@TheLastStar thank you! Yeah, my CAS folder is, uh... 8GB. I download a lot. Cough. 'Hippy-punk genderfunky glory' is such a good description! Going to get working on those backstories!

Oh, Caleb. Such a cutiepie! <3
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I think Bjorn kind of knows how lucky he is and is manipulating her to make sure she doesn't realise there are plenty of better options than him! I am hooked in to your Goth story. Can't wait to hear what happens next.

@Morkovka really love the Bianca / Ezra tale.

@Tixyen I adore little Rainbow and can see why her family does too.

@DinowCookie I can't believe you had a pool party and sims actually hung out near the pool - skills!

@Daephene I am terrified of the wicked and scary vampire screenshot - you should warn people before terrifying us like that ;)

@Nushnushganay more "poor Caleb"! Does Gaston know? I am not sure he would let her make a decision like that would he?

@Koteyka I love how you walk the fine line between making us hate Tony and care for him the most of anyone in your story (his inner dialogue was very compelling). You made his reasoning really clear but it was still horrible seeing poor Steve get hurt like that. I am glad Tony is such a good actor because he would never have pulled off what was happening otherwise. That picture of Steve in the foetal position on the bed - heartbreaking. Nick has a lot to answer for!

@Ellupelluellu Jessica is an original sim - she was the 3rd one I ever made and hers is the oldest save I still play. Tessa is very pretty. I really liked the part about Victor Feng finding out his new GF / wife? has a child by the same person he divorced his old wife for getting pregnant to - gave me a big chuckle.

@AlwaysAsking In your last update when Don said "I don't know... I don't know anything" were truer words ever spoken. It made me laugh a lot (even though it was sort of out of context in the conversation). Oooh his stomach ache has started (I have one today but i am pretty sure I am getting a migraine - not in Don's situation)! Katrina is sort of quite sad, she has taken what she can get of Don just so he might one day notice her - looks like she has lost out - but she obviously loves him enough to want him happy even if it isn't with her. I loved the sugary spoiler <3 I hope Thorn has something good planned to deal with Dash (i know you love Dash but if I was Thorn I would want him never to see Don ever again). BTW Bjorn's lovely suit is CC (his birthday suit is all his own though hahaha) P

@DoodlyDoofus - bald dorm guy is my favourite sim at present in your updates0 he would probably hate that he is so thats a bonus. I loved what happened when you tried to skip forward - you have a talent for sims chaos - you can cause it unintentionally.

Jade got another promotion and her boss decided that Austin Powers chic was a good new work uniform. (jade being ambitious and neat makes her a very easy sim to play - its just her romantic trait which caiuses her trouble!)
    iIUrfns.png?1

Being a good mum.
    F2LsQJ9.png?1

Kendrick and somemild / medium sugar (very handy rating system @Ellupelluellu )
    Kendrick dropped by to ask her to exercise. He tried to use his charms on Tiffani who wasn't so sure.
    UK51y7H.png?1
    fSa3sDJ.png?1
    E3UcXJG.png?1
    Not sure this workout routine will keep him looking buff - but he enjoys it.
    4pWluyk.png?1
    They moved on to the romance festival.
    IBpbeqB.png?1
    This is a sugary romance - no wonder he owns a sweet patisserie style bakery.
    Pj2wBA7.png?1

Good news for Jessica - and some self indulgent sugary stuff
    Jessica got a phone call from her agent - she had made it to Global superstar and was to be rewarded with a tile on the walk of fame.
    U0jvhOp.png?1

She headed to Izzy's house to get styled for the ceremony. He couldn't be happier for her.
    gZE96mP.png?1

She was not so secretly pleased that Izzy's best friend just happened to be there. She hadn't technically arranged to hang out with him so she wasn't really breaking her promise - was she?
    HWMXkB0.png?1

Izzy is so talented in the mobile game but he just hasn't seemed to translate his skills to the sims 4. These were his formal wear suggestions.
    NiTSl1n.png?1OjiXDqc.png?1

With the help of a little MCC Cas magic his third suggestion was perfect.
    HegFtNe.png?1

Jessica asked Diego for his opinion (I feel Diego has lost his professional detached reviewer stance when it come to Jessica...)
    jCbq1Vj.png?1

He swept her into his arms and spun her around..
    1cMxgA0.png?1
    CG73Ziy.png?1
    I think you look like you walked out of a fairytale he gushed..
    1BzER7s.png?1

Jessica pulled back from his arms. She warned him that this was why she was keeping her distance. She asked Diego to come to her ceremony but she told him to stay out of Bjorn's way. "He thinks you're more than my friend" she said. "and you know I can't, won't ever be anything more - I do love my husband. but I need my friends too - you understand this celebrity world like he can't"
    Diego promised to try.
    SR6bWoP.png?1

CEREMONY DAY
    s2XAswC.png?1
    yxLTjdT.png?1
    z9AkRTk.png?1
    9MBbsU8.png?1
    1cgqGYl.png?1
    MXANbvl.png?1
    80Qn3Kb.png?1
    GUUFZU3.png?1

Did Diego attend? and the rest of the evening.
    Diego did come - Izzy knows how his friend feels even if he won't admit it.
    MGbsVi2.png?1

He watched her from the background.
    8e1Eyoz.png?1
    Jessica had been anxious to see if he came and saw him in the crowd.
    tB6EtTZ.png?1
    While Bjorn was distracted debating fishing lures and what works best with Edvin Ollie - she waved to him to let him know she was happy he was there, there was more than a small part of her that wanted to go over and talk with him.
    uBFcf1T.png?1

Later in the evening, Bjorn was feeling really flirty - he suggested they make out in the closet.
    i2DF52h.png?1
    buBeDOH.png?1
    The most boring celebrity in the game (personality wise - her looks promised so much but she doesn't deliver) decided this was the moment to make a play for screenshot time. She was very disapproving of the noises coming from the closet.
    EVfNhIj.png?1
    Judgy much..
    18w9Ec7.png?1

Hahahahah - love their facial expressions
    2h6eUfO.png?1

And why is she now looking sad instead of being a member of the morals police ...
    because Bjorn broke wind in her face (explains his face) Thankfully he held it in until after they had exited the closet - other wise poor Jess!!
    h7pTN8S.png?1

• Options
    @Becka28 it was a club gathering and I set swimming and eating as two of the club activities. 😁
    Another thing you can do is make a group and use the "swim here together" interaction.
    But there's also a pool party mod, which I didn't use in this case but it's quite nice. The Pool Party Event mod by KawaiiStacie.

@hellokitty1496 imgur.com allows you to upload for free, without watermark. πŸ™‚

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top