Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    When Ezra found out what happened to Bianca and realized it was his fault all along, he was ready to put that stake through his heart himself.
    But there was no time for self-loathing, he needed to act fast and he couldn't do it alone.
    So he headed straight to Wolfsbane Manor.
    "Mom, Dad, I might need a little help in STARTING A FULL-SCALE F@#&ING WAR WITH THE STRAUDS!"
    ko7gzmq.jpg
    UVff49v.jpg
    - Is that our son yelling?
    - And swearing? Didn't know he could.
    Yeah, Ezra has always been such a quiet kid.
    He told his parents about everything that happened between him and Bianca.
    V6s6U6x.jpg
    - Why does your son always need to complicate things with girls?
    - It's all your brother's influence, Lilith! How long had he complicated things for Morgana before they got together?
    Both Lilith and Don, and then Caleb agreed to help Ezra free Bianca: Lilith and Caleb would do anything for their family, and Don was always up for some fighting.
    C9xetp3.jpg
    (me @ Ezra:)
    8KS.gif
    And some fighting they got.
    nDlOQGP.jpg
    TohYHOE.jpg
    (Plum, Caleb is hot when angry :love: )
    XOBr307.jpg
    EGaEawJ.jpg
    KkemTC1.jpg
    They won all the duels!
    8wbyx3o.jpg
    UDVTvLB.jpg
    And saved poor little Bianca!

And a few days later there was one more Vatore in Forgotten Hollow :blush:
    TKE7WRk.jpg

But now-open hostility between the two clans didn't bode well for these two...
    szFJbnM.jpg

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Fallen behind again i so was not up for hanging around I was fine then in a bit of pain and it flared up enough I wasnt focusing on anything. So I planned to have a bella andy update and didnt happen so yeah. So forgive short replies still not up and running much.

@Tixyen ah I'm glad you do its not perfect but they are both more victim then simply horrible. I cant say much on Alex and Cassie just yeah while I remember what I was plotting.
    I love the Stone update they really have this life with a tot down. She's a very lucky little girl to have family that reliable there for her even if she's too young to understand it.
    @ryttu3k only time can say.
    @AlwaysAsking Don seems so spoiled I guess you could say. With Katrina there to smooth things over its like hes not all that pressured to change. Which makes it fitting he is a little off with his feelings. I have to say because of the way Don is I never cared for Dash much he was gonna get tossed aside as soon as the treatment became too much. Maybe things would change who knows but he's better off without that triangle.
    @Becka28 maybe, but since he is manipulative there is more there. Hard to say what I think of the guy. Glad you like the goth update but the state shes in now there is...tease tease cause dont want to give my thought process away. Stayed tuned. At least he tried to dress her up, ha its good things are going well for jer she deserves it.

Mmkay i still dont see a save post thing on mobile so Ill just post this as is and move to the next page.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Morkovka yeah its really beating her down but one can only play good housewife so long before enough is enough.
    @Daephene we shall see, im remembering more of my plotting so cant say much there heh.
    Okay and next page, also still throwing awesomes out.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    When Shine and Roddy arrived back at Hillview Hideaway, Carla was there as usual:
    11-24-19_10-00-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A gift from Roddy
    'I have something for you, Carla!' Roddy said, handing her a present:
    11-24-19_10-01-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'For me? Awww, that's so nice of you, sweetiepie!' Carla said:
    11-24-19_10-01-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_10-01-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She opened the present:
    11-24-19_10-01-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oh wow! What a lovely painting!' Carla said, amazed at the detail:
    11-24-19_10-01-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Tiffany Furystrykar, Aunt Wendy's spouse, painted that. It's called Aristocratic Adventure!' Roddy said, beaming.
    11-24-19_10-03-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'When you get home, you can tell her that she's an amazing artist!' Carla said, cheerfully. 'I will, Carla!' Roddy replied.
    A smooch on the cheek and a hug from Carla
    Carla smiled sweetly at Roddy:
    11-24-19_10-04-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-24-19_10-04-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_10-04-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_10-04-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-24-19_10-05-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Roddy gave Carla a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    11-24-19_10-06-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla puts Roddy to Bed
    Roddy yawned. He was quite tired. Roddy changed into his feminine sleepwear outfit. 'Awww, that's so cute!' Carla said, squeeing. 'Thank you, Carla! Want to put me to bed?' Roddy asked:
    11-24-19_10-08-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Of course, sweetiepie!' Carla replied. She and Roddy went inside. Roddy climbed into his side of the bed and fell fast asleep:
    11-24-19_10-11-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla then tucked him in:
    11-24-19_10-11-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave him a very big smooch on the forehead:
    11-24-19_10-11-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_10-12-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sleep well, sweetiepie' Carla whispered:
    11-24-19_10-12-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine becomes best friends with Carla
    Shine walked over and gave Carla a big hug. They became best friends:
    11-24-19_10-14-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted:
    11-24-19_10-16-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Roddy's quite a heavy sleeper isn't he?' Carla said:
    11-24-19_10-22-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Nothing wakes him up!' Shine said, smiling:
    11-24-19_10-22-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They both looked at Roddy:
    11-24-19_10-23-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awww, he's smiling! That's so adorable!' Carla said, squeeing. 'That means he's having fun in the dream world!' Shine said, smiling:
    11-24-19_10-23-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, I'd best get back to my cantina! Have a safe trip home!' Carla said, waving goodbye:
    11-24-19_10-23-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'See you, Carla!' Shine waved back:
    11-24-19_10-23-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection time!
    A few hours later, Roddy woke up, feeling refreshed:
    11-24-19_10-24-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He got changed:
    11-24-19_10-26-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello mummy!' Roddy said, smiling at Shine:
    11-24-19_10-26-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave her firstborn a big loving hug:
    11-24-19_10-27-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    11-24-19_10-27-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was really cheerful:
    11-24-19_10-27-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then giggled and made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    11-24-19_10-31-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-24-19_10-30-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_10-31-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled even more. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-24-19_10-32-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-24-19_10-32-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he gave Shine a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    11-24-19_10-33-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled. She was feeling warm and fuzzy inside:
    11-24-19_10-33-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ready to go home, sweetie?' Shine asked:
    11-24-19_10-33-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm ready, mummy!' Roddy replied:
    11-24-19_10-33-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Then off we go!' Shine said:
    11-24-19_10-34-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She and Roddy then got into the Rickshaw, along with their bags, and went to the airport. They arrived back at Dianthus Hall safely:
    11-24-19_10-36-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Rotation 4 and the beginning of Spring starts with the Sims family. Amin and Marylena spent most of their time working throughout the week so the focus was on the kids.

While the parents were working a local charity event on a chilly Sunday the kids were left to their own devices. Isiah blew up on Farrah and spent most of the day arguing, shoving and tormenting his sister. There was no reason for it - it was just what he felt like doing.
    49188773162_9047c4a07d_c.jpg
    49188075033_aaace2df55_c.jpg

After school on Monday, Farrah brought home a solar system project. She got started on it right away and worked outside as there isn't much room in the house.
    49188574056_5fdb9dbe07_c.jpg

It took a couple of days but Farrah finally finished her solar system. She is quite proud of her first major school project and leaves it displayed in her room.
    49188765127_9c47a1ec14_c.jpg

Because Farrah is doing so well in school, her parents allowed her to have her friends over on a school night. They are a good group of kids who don't get into trouble. Even though it was cold, she hungout with Rhiannon GilsCarbo and Jennifer Long on the front porch until it was time for them to go home.
    49188066703_d793fed3ef_c.jpg

Farrah is becoming a very picky eater. Even though Amin is an amazing cook she complains about almost every dish they eat. Amin and Marylena are hoping this is just a phase.
    49188069613_2c0136d7fb_c.jpg
    49188572266_9e7be2739b_c.jpg

It was Friday night and Amin decided to head to the gym with his friends. Amin and Joe Carr worked out on the body machines while Brandon Lillard got some boxing in.
    49188060958_5c2503e92d_c.jpg
    49188059133_d0cafa77d5_c.jpg

While Amin was at the gym, Farrah had Rhiannon GilsCarbo over to play some Voidcritters. As the girls get closer to teenage hood they are playing Voidcritters less and less. But sometimes they still spend an evening playing.
    49188563736_4cc78a56fa_c.jpg

Finally it was the weekend again and Farrah had her friends over to do homework. Once they were done their homework they played Wake the Llama until the other girls went home from dinner.
    49188558206_656b270606_c.jpg

That was how the first week of Spring went at the Sims house. Unintentionally it was very focused on Farrah but they all had a good week. Marylena received a promotion to Friendly Lobbyist, Amin continues to enjoy gardening as well as cooking and Isiah continued to torment the house. By random choice the household that will be played for the second week of Spring will be the Long family.
  • Options
    @ryttu3k I really enjoyed your back stories very well done.
    @AlwaysAsking poor thing I wouldnt even know what to suggest. I have that issue sometimes but I cant take age strength medicine my stomach is too sensitive. The child strength medicine doesnt really help as expected, so maybe meditation? Sleepytime tea...not sure.

Heh thought you might, he cant really help it the way he is something of a ticking time bomb for the way he tries to strengthen his children. He's very sensitive, different from Mortimer in that way cause even without his kids he couldnt handle his anger around her the way he does. For his training he's in the military tightly bound not wanting to give away too much like trying to close the opening he let her in in the first place. Mmhmm while I was working on that I knew I had to give some sort of break she was so happy even when she got exhausted and hungry. Now I cant aay more...yes Im repeating myself again I still have roads Im not sure on for whats next. Bella is lost Ill say that much and Morty is just a shell of who he used to be to him he probably thinks thats normal.
    Annd there is another page.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking. To be clear it's the Road to Fame mod that I use that allows for away concerts. It also allows for live concerts. It's responsible for the photo shoots as well and the albums made, the music releases, et al. So, naturally, I kept this mod in my game. Sacrificial has used the Karaoke machine (the small one) in conjunction with a stand microphone and you need that to hold a concert. This, surprisingly, was something I could add to my Sims' inventory when he went to uni. So, if he had a concert offer I would make a choice between having him do an away concert (makes more sense for him to be called a 'Global Superstar' if he's done away concerts). Also, depending on what he had going, when his next class was being held, and in how many hours, I would hold a concert. Once he held one in the area by the large book on a pedestal. More often than not he would hold it out on the lawn in front of the Commons building.

This first photo is the result of Erik being able to have the professional photographers come to him. It's my favorite of him to date.

LtATfGK.jpg

These next two photos are from a concert he held at the Commons building. The mod has been improved in that now for either a magazine photo shoot or a concert offer, he gets a 24 hour notice, instead of six short hours where the invitation shows up at some very odd hours.

W2j0KSa.jpg

wWCKtsM.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all! Hope everyone is having a good week and weekend! :) I’m getting caught up on the thread:) I may not have left a comment for every post but I left plenty of likes and awesomes!!!
    @keidra -I hope your week has gotten better! Wow! I love that painting that Cassandra did! Is that a CC or is it in game?
    @hellokitty1496 -I’m so sorry to hear about your Joel Kim. That was the major downside to getting seasons:(
    @doodlydoofus -I am so glad that we get to see more of Bruce! XD That update was awesome!
    @becka28 -Thank you for liking my update with Princess Cordelia and Eddie! I guess I need to do more of a backstory gameplay. It might be fun! :D
    Congratulations to Jade!!!! She needed to move on from Bjorn. I know he’s her babydaddy but she needs a man who can be there for her 24/7. Kendrick is awesome anyway
    Your Windenberg Political Rally pics were so cool! LOL!! I was cracking up at Bjorn’s wardrobe blooper. That was hilarious!!!!
    Yay to Edvin and Cassandra! Looks like she is getting more comfortable and bold in her relationship finally! :D
    @ryttu3k -I so enjoy watching Vlad and Jules hang together lol! She definitely has a strange taste in men.
    I liked your update with Raylan and Morgyn! I think they make a pretty cute couple and its awesome they are official now!! :D Your background for your sims is so cool!
    @thelaststar -I enjoyed your update with Morgyn! That random townie outfit had me in stitches:)
    @morkovka -Thank you for liking my Princess Cordelia update! :) I think Akira looks happy with his new love interest! I hope you find Joaquin!
    Ok I am so loving Bianca and Ezra. That was hilarious, he was bringing the Vampircia Encyclopedia to an aspiring vampire hunter lol! I’m starting to ship them now.
    Ok just saw it. Yay! Joaquin’s ok!
    Yay! I like that the Vatores were able to rescue Bianca! I hope Vlad V will become an honorary Vatore soon! :)
    @kotekya -Oh wow. It looks like Tony has finally crossed the line with missing his birthday.
    @galacticgal -Oh no! I hate it when saves do that. I hope you can restore yours soon!
    @alwaysasking -Ah Don. What can ya say lol! He's a great lover but never for the long term! But despite that, he adores his kids! I wouldn’t be surprised if Luna is coded to be “needy!” All in all I do actually like Luna. She’s very sweet. I was thinking, Simeon may actually be a good partner for her! He could be the positive male role model/father figure she’s always needed considering her history with her dad. And she’s bubbly and cheerful by nature and can get him out of his gloomy periods since he has the gloomy trait. In my game, Simeon’s wife Rachel is much younger as she is a young adult and he’s an adult and they seem to make it work:)
    I know its so weird with Vlad and Julia. I’m starting to “ship” them now lol!! XD She’s the one always asking him out on dates! Julia does have a strange taste in her love interests. I had another save and saw her flirting with a servo XD
    Oh wow! I just saw the latest update! Did Thorne break up with Don?!
    @simmelina1 -I think your Jaclyn Moss is so pretty! I love that hairstyle on her
    @darkangel1994 -I absolutely love your builds! The kids bedrooms are so cool, you can see their personalities! :)
    @doloresgrey -I hope Emmaline will be able to start her family soon
    @deafsimmer -Poor Jarvis! I hope he can make an escape or someone rescues him soon!
    @march306 -Poptart and Pablo are so cute! Congratulations to Charlotte and Tane on their wedding! Sorry the cowplant died:( They are so hard to care for!
    @reddestiny92 -I can’t wait to see your update with Wolfgang! :) Poor Bella. Mortimer is a horrible husband and father. She needs to gather the kids up and get out of there!
    @tixyen -I enjoyed your update with Max and McKenna and little Raimbow. There are so sweet together
    @ellupelluellu -That update was so fun lol! It seems like Vlad2 has made Ted a favorite XD
    @nushnushganay -Oh wow! That was quite an update between Morgan and Caleb!
    @kotekya -I can’t believe Tony would treat Steve like that! Its official. I don’t feel sorry for him at all>:(
    @angeliqueadelaide -I hope you get to feeling better! It sucks to feel sick:(
    @daephene -Thanks for liking Captain Eddie and the Princess :)
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @keidra 'bouncy adorbs ball' 🤩 love it!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Reading all these updates on my phone is great, but trying to respond on my phone is an exercise on frustration
    Even typing this with my fat calloused thumbs was more correcting than typing. If the buttons were only bigger!]
    But rly enjoy reading!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    When Shine and Roddy entered their home, Benjamin greeted them. He gave Roddy a big hug:
    11-24-19_11-16-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Did you enjoy yourself?' Benjamin asked:
    11-24-19_11-16-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I did! I had lots of fun in Selvadorada!' Roddy replied, beaming:
    11-24-19_11-17-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's good to hear, my boy!' Benjamin said. He gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-24-19_11-18-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then gave Hamish a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    11-24-19_11-21-10%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Hamish just smiled:
    11-24-19_11-21-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia then glomped Roddy and smooched him several times on the cheek:
    11-24-19_11-22-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Good to see you too, Sophia!' Roddy said, chuckling. This was pretty much normal for him.
    11-24-19_11-23-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then caught up with each other:
    11-24-19_11-23-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And now, the usual welcome home smoochfest.
    It was then time for the usual smoochfest from Chloe, Tiffany and Wendy:
    11-24-19_11-32-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_11-33-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_11-36-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_11-36-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_11-39-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_11-39-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy's face was covered in big lipstick smooches:
    11-24-19_11-40-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-24-19_11-40-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile....
    Shine and Benjamin were in the kitchen, kissing:
    11-24-19_11-42-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And generally showing affection to each other:
    11-24-19_11-43-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_11-46-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_11-47-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then they chatted:
    11-24-19_11-48-00%25C2%25A0PM.png

Here's hoping I don't have to go and replace images.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Here’s my latest gameplay!

FUN WITH VLAD
    Vlad Straud has definitely embraced life at university. He hasn’t had this much fun in over a century.
    KcQcIoY.png
    He always has a bevy of beauties who like to watch him play the pipe organ
    JRTQZcT.png
    He’s joined the Debate Club
    5rmmswr.png
    And he managed to get into the Secret Society!
    Vlad cleaned the Britechester Monument. It had been yarnbombed
    JqLBLNO.png
    Then he left an offering for the sprites!
    uXvDYDD.png
    This triggered one of the Secret Society members to show up at his house and wake him up! He was alseep in his coffin. The dude was waving at him lol XD
    fLNxBZZ.png
    He’s officially a member of the Secret Society!
    f7j6UQw.png
    Vlad has not been actively pursuing plasma victims at night due to his studying (he drinks plasma packs for the time being) but he’s been itching for the hunt. I think he’s rechanneled it into a new hobby
    He thinks the Darkwing House for Supernatural Students could use a bit of a facelift. He decides to go on a few shopping trips.
    He and Wolfgang head to the flea market to find some deals
    YPmF5Zp.png
    Next victim sited
    q8aKxct.png
    Target Acquired
    moXxXUE.png
    Wolfgang had to go home at that point so Vlad went on to Antiques Galore owned by Princess Cordelia in Willow Creek
    Yep Vlad really likes this place
    Tdbluq6.png
    caxHTYg.png
    The perfect couch
    qWyNfNJ.png
    KNuL2ki.png
    There’s also some outdoor stuff for sale in the back
    There must be something that sparked his eye
    QZFTHWx.png
    Ok.
    fHDAtcr.png
    The furniture was delivered and Luna helped him set everything up
    BeB3mOO.png
    She approved!
    TpJMMRB.png
    Out of appreciation for redecorating the living room, the guys take him to the Oasis Springs department store.
    er9c9gI.png
    Vlad’s adopted son Markus Crow and Joanna got him a new outfit. He’s not so sure about this one
    prkXNfS.png
    I made a floor that sold spellcaster supplies
    TQPKkd0.png
    Of course Vlad wouldn’t be Vlad if he wasn’t cranky. Markus could do without the off-color jokes and complaints.
    ebtH0vm.png
    He’s tried to keep up with some of his distant cousins, mainly Arther Climate and his family
    Vlad met with Arther at a coffee shop
    vKGewiT.png
    The Climates shipped with Seasons, it was listed that Arther is a distant cousin to Vlad Straud lol. Arther and his wife and kids moved into the Straud mansion until he can move back home after college.
    Vlad asked how they were liking the house…
    amCL2F7.png
    Arther wasn’t really sure how to answer that…
    Between the severely outdated kitchen
    Clu6FXp.png
    The overall creepy vibe
    AUHETQ3.png
    And the occasional nightly visitor of the fanged variety (the game threw in Joanna for whatever reason, she doesn’t hunt people)
    KxbZUPA.png
    To his daughter’s discovery in the basement.

“Dad!! There’s a bunch of coffins in the basement!
    cN5qw8s.png
    Yep
    A7fj0Jj.png
    Vlad got a call from his lady love Julia to go out on a date.
    She met outside of Bob’s Pancake House in Willow Creek
    tHVCZts.png
    Vlad lays on the charm
    7q5PGzJ.png
    Vlad gets a table for them
    9AxgVAV.png
    They get their order of pancakes and coffee.
    m9nvUSH.png
    Vlad started telling her some interesting story about bats and bears
    EuHD01r.png
    A little flirty
    JzRh3WM.png
    Yeah he’s thrilled with himself at this point. He drank the coffee but avoided the pancakes
    Ctl4gJt.png
    I guess the date went very well XD
    B5289aE.png
    He ran into her randomly one night.
    h7EjanZ.png
    Yeah I think they’re quite taken with each other lol. Weird
    5gzDvPE.png
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984, page 532.
    Vlad's definitely trying to fit in, isn't he? And what's with students/teachers yarnbombing the statue?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    I like it too, but I might fiddle with it a little, cause I'd *like* all the bedrooms to be on the top floor and the staircases aren't doing what I want them to, but you know, you win some you lose some...

Yeah, there need to be some more basegame and basegame + x pack only builds. If I was any good at building I'd do bunches but I get inspo sometimes and then... I don't have it anymore. Lol

Well, at the time they were lovebirds. Now? Uh totally different story xD I have good news. Lol And when you lock the door to everyone but so and so, you can then click the door again and "unlock for specified Sim" I think it is and make it possible for more than one Sim to be able to open the door. That should be a basegame thing.

I saved Morgyn to library and then tweaked him in CAS and sent a second Morgyn out into the world. Lol

Archaeology. Of course.

Mods aren't bad, really. Actually I've had many times less problems with them in 4 than I had in 3. My dad broke his game to the point of no recovery with mods in 3. LOL But no such issues with 4. Fixing issues with them can be a pain, like if there's just one mod causing a crash to desktop and you have 50 mods, that could be a pain to find, but you know. Lol

@sarabeth2984
    Most paintings in my game will be CC, I have an easel painting replacement mod. c:

And I have great news everyone:
    12-08-19-1-41-11-AM.png
    12-08-19-1-41-42-AM.png

They are now dating, and their romance bar is at 88. I've rearranged Cassandra's room slightly because her room was the bigger one and now they share a room. Damian demanded such a slow-burner that by the time he stopped being so flighty, it let their romance bar practically cap out within a few interactions.

It took a literal week to woo this dork, almost to the day. It's been probably three weeks in-game, I have the seasons on 7 days and it's summer now, it was autumn when I started. Amazing.
    What I can't tell you is if he'll be Mr. Damian Goth or she'll be Mrs. Cassandra Wyatt. But I'm kind of leaning toward Damian Goth so I can continue the alphabet. (Alexander... Bella... Cassandra... Damian... I love how his name accidentally continues the trend... Mortimer's the odd one...)

Also, she did it again in this save. L. is once again L. Lothario. I think this might just be a Thing in my game.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @DinowCookie I don't know what exactly you're asking about so I am going to answer both the options possible. So IRL I prefer shaven look or 5 o'clock or just whatever that is taken care of. I hate when men do have facial hair and let it grow as it does. It looks homeless-ish to me.
    In the game I just don't like moustache and that one beard Nando has. And I also don't like the little spot under downer lip that looks like it is just some dirt. Honestly these three facial hair styles... They don't look good even IRL. IMHO :) 100 people 100 tastes so I hope you don't take any offence :)

@ryttu3k Awesome! Their kids look fab and they are a perfect mix of the two! I thought they'd always took after one of them more but these are well mixed :)

@AlwaysAsking I am speechless. I can't believe slimy Thorne actually got what he wanted. This is so unexpected.
    I am so sorry you can't sleep without taking a medication. That must be horrible. I think your body must be exhausted but your brain wants to stay in guard just in case. You should rest more <3
    I think I forgot the sentence about that baby because I was sure this was not going to happen. I think I will pretend there is no baby coming. This is a disaster! Poor Dash :'(

@Becka28 Oh no! An unexpected death. I smell it is going to be temperature related :( I feel with you. That is how I lost Opal :( I just hope it wasn't Elsa. That would make her a new Corpse Bride.

@sarabeth2984 Vlad and Julia make an interesting couple. I imagine Vlad is a nerdy student? Is he? I hope everything will go well for them!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @DoloresGrey no offense taken at all. 😁 Was just considering trying a different look for Nando, he's had this beard for a while now. 😜
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited December 2019
    I´ll better comment now, before I´ll fall too far behind again.

@Daephene
    Why shouldn´t Morgyn be happy, because it´s not like he is the one who has to deal with nausea and mood swings. Meanwhile I spent half of Cassandra´s latest pregnancy distracting her from biting Morgyn in rage, because she was not a happy camper. Well, at least Cassandra is not a witch, because Antoniette (Morgyn´s wife in my other save), almost set him on fire for knocking her up right after she decided that she did not want more kids. Not that she doesn´t regularly set uninvited guests on fire... :D I miss Antoniette.

@Morkovka
    I am really enjoying your vampire drama. Possibly because 95% of my vampires have a day job, drink plasma packs and don´t pick fights with anyone. I need my fix of more morally ambiguous ones :D

@ryttu3k
    Thank you! It´s one of the things I hate most about winter- as soon as it turns cold, I get sick. Having a weak immune system plums.
    Morgyn has a really expressive face, it´s one of the many things I love about him. Esme is the same - perhaps she should change a career, because her dramatics are missed where no one can see them.
    Morgyn´s and Raylan´s theoretical children are cute! Cecilia (Morgyn´s and Cassandra´s elder daughter) is gonna age up to teenager soon, I really want to know how she will look like. So far all of Cassandra´s daughters except for Lucille have grown up to look just like her, with only minor differences.
    Love your long, detailed backstories!
    I don´t really have much backstory for my Caleb and Lilith (in both saves), because they prefer to live in the present. In my other save, Caleb´s wife Anastassia has enough family drama for both of them, were it up to her, she wouldn´t share even half of it with public, but it always makes front page news. Anastassia is Antoniette´s niece and they come from a family that has a long tradition of incest, murder and dark magic, so it´s not like she is your regular girl next door. Anastassia is a more developed character than the human! Caleb, because she is the first sim to be born in my game and has a special place in my heart.
    Lilith in my other save (I don´t play her in this one) is currently at military. She met Paolo Rocca in Powerhouse and they dated for a while, but it didn´t work out (I still have no idea what their problem was, but their romance kept going to red whenever I was not controlling their interractions ). At the moment, she is dating Paka´a Uha and they have triplets together, but neither is in a hurry to make it official or even move in together. As Lilith has several flirtatious male friends, Paka´a should make up his mind, because if he is not gonna put a ring on it, someone else will.
    Morgan Fyres, who in my current save is Lilith´s wife, is in that world dating her step-niece Isobel instead.
    My Morgyn´s story (in both saves) starts at late 19th century France, but that´s not the story he has any intention to tell, because it´s not a particularly happy or an interesting one. As I have two versions of him, it diverges somewhere in the early 20th century, where the Morgyn from my other save travelled to Glimmerbrook and met a pretty, purple-eyed blonde named Antoniette, who had secrets of her own. Couple of murders, an arson and a mysterious disappearance later, he ended up losing Antoniette to his ambitions, decided to remain to the Magical Realm and eventually became to the Sage of Untamed Magic. Cut to the 21th century, where he was reunited with Antoniette, who had grown to hate the human world and hiding her true nature. They are currently married and living happily at Glimmerbrook with their four kids and two cats, but it´s a silence before the storm.

@Becka28
    Congrats to Elsa and Jameson! Elsa´s wedding dress is divine. OMG, who died? Please don´t let it be either Jessica or Diego!

@sarabeth2984
    Thank you!
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@AlwaysAsking - Thanks! :)
    Duchess doesn't give two plums and does whatever she wants. Kinda reminds me of my own cat.
    If it's someone that I know of or made in CAS, then they're ok to be friends with, but this old man is sending red flags.
    The monster under the bed can be annoying, but there are chances that one of the kids can befriend with it. I bet Calista is going to be friends with Cthulhu.
    Who doesn't love a man in uniform? ;)
    Yeah, they're all CC.

@Daephene - Thanks!
    Can't leave her out, she's part of the family.

@sarabeth2984 - Thanks! :)
    I actually got inspiration from watching most of The Sims Gallery's videos on YT, she does amazing builds. :D

@DoloresGrey - It was a good opportunity. ;) Thanks!

Played around for a little bit, and I got this.
    And it happened during ANOTHER thunderstorm. This really hit home for me. :(
    Wre6PD7.png

Atlas and Dylan had to break the news to the kids about Duchess.
    QZVMV8k.png

The kids were sad when they found out what happened, and the parents did their best to comfort them. Dylan had just posted a Missing Pet Alert and hoped someone would find her.
    JOatw3U.png
    3XHZJ0o.png
    c4cqsxX.png
    porjaRC.png
    QIyJ31U.png
    3qff4FA.png

The family were sad the entire night, and Duchess hadn't returned yet. The kids went to school the next day, still sad, and out of nowhere, Duchess came back!
    SUfNu0r.png

After cleaning herself, Duchess is back home, safe and sound. :)
    RSS3TUQ.png

The kids came back from school, and Autumn was happy to see her.
    J5fxiYs.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    Well, I've just found out what was causing a small floating triangle to appear above my child sim's head. It was my own cc evening gloves, which I converted from the adult evening gloves. And Roddy and Sophia can't be without their gloves for their formal dresses!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DeafSimmer uh oh D: Poor Aria, that must be traumatic!

@DinowCookie hello, Ed! Nice to meet you! New place looks good!

@Morkovka Lilith's expression is... the perfect response. Like, "I'm sorry?" Hurrah, Bianca is safe! And honestly, they should just adopt Vlad Jr. "Our kid now."

@RedDestiny92 I hope you feel better soon! Pain is frustrating :( And thank you for your comments on the backstory!

@vancanuckfan86 brothers can be like that sometimes, alas!

@sarabeth2984 they are pretty cute together! I think Morgyn helps soften Raylan a bit, too. And thank you!

I love how Vlad has redirected his hunting instincts towards furniture XD Much better! Julia has extremely odd taste, but they do seem happy XD

@Keidra good job, Damian! And seriously, 'Damian Goth' is an amazing name, totally go with that! L Lothario, that's lowkey terrifying...

@DoloresGrey yeah! Be interesting to see how it plays out. I may have adjusted Morgyn's settings slightly so they can get pregnant XD;;

@AngeliqueAdelaide those ones turned out okay, others weren't quite as good XD This one ended up with a looong face. Ooh, it'll be interesting seeing Cecilia when she grows up, yeah!

Thank you! And ooh, there's some definitely interesting dynamics there! Was your other save with Lilith and Paka'a the one where Paka'a didn't like vampires, or am I mixing that up with someone else? And your other Morgyn's story sounds intense!

@DarkAngel1994 Duchess!! ;_; Don't do that again!!
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited December 2019
    It's nice to read and follow everyones stories. Looking forward for more.
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you.
    Not sure what Dudley will do if he discover the dark side of Nina. Time will tell. Nina sometimes talk with her children.
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you. Jaclyn Moss is a townie in my game.

Familytime
    49190102196_56f95ff18b_c.jpg
    New changes to the familytree.

49190305332_9409f3fd55_c.jpg
    While Dudley was at work Nina invited her enemy to live with her family.
    They visited Foxbury institute to practice robotic.

49190178251_5641d2b9c3_c.jpg
    After a couple of hours her enemy was electrocuted.

49189607983_2a45c28367_c.jpg
    Nina just witnessed a sims death, which made her confident.
    Dudley will never know what happened today.

49190121891_40c54e172a_c.jpg
    Dudley & Mimi went to a bar to bowl together. Both of them are busy with toddlers in their lives.

49190125701_9c6d1f632f_c.jpg
    Dudley visited the Landgraab house to spend time with his siblings.

It was time for Sina & Mina's birthday. Dudley & Nina invited aunts & uncles to the birthdayparty.

49190328447_b343196363_c.jpg
    Sina.

49190328462_a79b797b8a_c.jpg
    Mina.

49190325397_94bbb35a00_c.jpg
    A trip to the local park in Oasis springs.

49190325357_8a69d01228_c.jpg
    A trip to the library in Willow creek.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The twins- Felicity and Ryder- became teenagers! Today, Mom and Dad officially became elders and Ryan won another award for reaching level-5 in the Freelancer career. His second award. If you want to have your Freelancers win awards, just keep reentering the career from level-1. Tomorrow, Madison will be aging up to a young adult!
    Here is a picture- a close-up if you will- of my avi.
    49190929468_9cba5fd163_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @TheLastStar
    I absolutely adore the look of your sims. Do you use a custom skin? Either way they're so handsome/cute!
    Awe, thanks! :blush: It took me ages to figure out the ultimate formula for creating cute sims. If you're interested I'll leave what I currently use under a spoiler.
    Pyxis Aloha eyes (I tested out tons of eyes and these are seriously the cutest. I also downloaded these addons for more variety)
    Madmono's Ultraviolet skin (default skins don't work in my game so I use the non-default one)
    Imadako's skin detail redness (blush is a must-have for cute sims and this one's by far the cutest)
    Necrodog's HD feet (super adorable, although you might want to download this mod for the socks)
    Kijko's eyelashes (They're good for toddlers and kids. I barely use them on adult male sims, but I do have Peter wear them and I quite like how he looks!
    I'm currently experimenting with new skins, but those are pretty much the essentials. :)
    @ryttu3k
    MY HEART HURTS ;_;
    I KNOWWW :bawling::heartbreak:

@Becka28
    I love how you walk the fine line between making us hate Tony and care for him the most of anyone in your story (his inner dialogue was very compelling). You made his reasoning really clear but it was still horrible seeing poor Steve get hurt like that. I am glad Tony is such a good actor because he would never have pulled off what was happening otherwise.
    You won't believe how happy that makes me, thank you so much! <3 Writing for Tony is somewhat of a challenge. The others are easy - Peter is basically me ok a cheerful kid with a few phycological problems, Steve is simply my dream boyfriend a sweet guy with the kindest heart ever. Tony is... a hell of a mess. Now, thanks to Nick, he's also an abusive mess. Writing him that way and making him likeable is like walking on thin ice - you have to constantly ask yourself whether it's okay to make a few more steps forward or have you already gone too far. But I'm trying my best :sweat_smile:

@Morkovka
    I feel so sad for Steve! He must be hurting so much :(
    He is :disappointed: Worst of all, it wouldn't hurt nearly as much if Tony didn't bring Peter in.
    The worst part is this pain may never go away. Even if Tony said he didn't mean any of it, this would always haunt Steve making him wonder if even a fraction of what had been said was true :bawling: One can't really take their words back...
    True, very true.

@March306
    :( So sad
    I know... *deep sigh* :disappointed:

@DoloresGrey
    Really Tony? Really?! How could he miss his son's birthday? HOW COULD HE?!!!!! I feel nothing but disgust for him.
    I mean it was bound to happen eventually. Things couldn't keep going the way they did forever!

@Daephene
    I have faith that you aren't heading for a big miserable ending where the bad guys win everything.
    I will say nothing. Nope. Not even a word.🤭
    I think Nick deserves a Hulk smash, and I doubt he'll get it, but he must have something coming to him, and with every update I look forward to it more.
    That Hulk smash was much needed for a looong time!

@AlwaysAsking
    So terrifying!! Holy hell Tony! The things he said! Not just what he said about Peter, but what he said about Steve too! He's "immature, does nothing but whine, can't even do the few things he's supposed to do, too young to say anything." He basically called Steve ungrateful, and in my mind he insinuated that Steve was being paid to be there to "entertain" him!
    I know, it's terrible.😔 And it's not just in your mind, it's exactly the way he made it sound.
    I don't know how Steve will ever be able to look at him again. Or how he'll stay in the same house as him.
    Although it may seem absolutely logical for Steve to grab Peter and leave immediately, he still has memories of the old Tony, the one that was kind, gentle and would never hurt him or Peter. It's hard to just suddenly accept that he's gone forever.
    And I know how he feels about being thankful that Peter didn't wake up and hear those awful things 😔 Unless he did, and Steve just doesn't know yet.
    Just imagine Peter coming down for a midnight snack and hearing that from the living room.... *shudders*
    I'm trying to feel bad for Tony, but it's hard this time.
    Oh it's totally okay to feel that way. Tony is one really messed up person right now.

@sarabeth2984
    I can’t believe Tony would treat Steve like that! Its official. I don’t feel sorry for him at all>:(
    Yes, what happened is truly awful.😔

I spent the weekend doing the weirdest thing ever. I reread ALL of my updates. I added ALL of the missing screenshots. I added a "beginning" and "next update" link to EVERY. SINGLE. ONE of them. I was so preoccupied I completely forgot about my art class and had to come up with a good reason why I missed it :# So... yay? :D
    Also can you believe there were times when I posted updates with less than 30 screenshots? :p Just so you understand, this current update is slightly less than 100 screenshots and I swear I did my best to trim it down.

DcWb7GV.jpg

8S2U5tq.jpg

kxciO8u.jpg

Sbbx0KD.jpg

03KT92B.jpg

ef7vpbO.jpg

"Wonderful working with you, Peter! We are definitely selling this brand."
    HPzW3G4.jpg

"Thanks!"
    GZQSLIt.jpg

"Hey Ellie, you up for a collab next Friday?"
    "Oh, I've got an interview scheduled. Saturday maybe?"
    3gFkAQb.jpg

"Okay but seriously did anyone here study for the biology test?"
    "Like that even matters..."
    "Hey guys!"
    "Whats up, Orange?"
    qHpobad.jpg

"Look who finally finished his one-on-one time with mr. Brown!"
    TgNQKeT.jpg

"Whoops!"
    n1W5F6f.jpg

Fourteen years old and still tripping over. Yay me.
    4zSKaXR.jpg

"Careful there, Petey, don't want to mess up your pretty face! Mr Brown wouldn't like that!"
    Orange! I thought he left...
    aeQ1XQb.jpg

"H-hey, Orange..."
    KWzwk3a.jpg

"I can't believe you stole the whole photoshoot. What can you say for yourself?"
    "Well actually the thing is that I had nothing to do with that, I mean I did but I mean it was mostly mr Brown if you know what I mean-"
    "Oh shut up."
    "But you just asked me and usually when people ask they want to hear an answer unless it's a rhetorical question and yours didn't seem like one so I thought-"
    "I said shut up. It was a rhetorical question."
    nkAq9k8.jpg

Orange is weird. He hates it when I talk but he asks me questions implying that I should answer them.
    "You know you're kinda not making sense because either I don't understand something either it didn't actually sound like a rhetorical-"
    "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY-"
    A8A7zGr.jpg

"Oh come on Orange, leave him alone!"
    "Yeah, we're not allowed to put up fights here!"
    5F8f7fX.jpg

"You just never know when to shut up, do you!"
    "Sorry..."
    yKxoI2C.jpg

"I don't need you to be sorry, I need you to stop being so annoying!"
    I always keep forgetting I shouldn't talk to Orange.
    XeO8C87.jpg

So that's me. Peter Stark. And I'm not good at talking.
    2lM1fwz.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "You want this ball? You wan't this ball Tessie, don't you?"
    TBFMAsx.jpg

"Go get it! Go get it Tessie!"
    qKAdC2R.jpg

I spend a lot of time outside with Tessa now. She doesn't mind me rambling.
    wYS2mjp.jpg

"Can you do "lie down"? Can you do "lie down" Tessie?"
    I haven't got any friends beside her. Kids at school avoid me because I'm awkward. I know I am. Normal people always know what to say at the exact right time and how to say it. I just say weird stuff that don't make sense.
    DAVd0sm.jpg

"Good girl!"
    Sometimes I forget words, sometimes I forget the topic. I think it would be easier if I could write down what I want to say before actually saying it, but that would take a lot of time and everyone seems to be so impatient. Guess I just have to embrace the fact that talking doesn't come as natural to me as it does to everyone else.
    uvlgtTZ.jpg

I mean I have people I can always talk to - Pa and Dad. But... I don't really like talking to them anymore.
    iSotZ3B.jpg

Not after my birthday.
    "What are you doing?"
    "Taking this stuff down."
    0rJaDki.jpg

"But- That's Peter's reading area!"
    P2Mvdbz.jpg

"It's for toddlers. He doesn't use it anymore."
    vg1icXp.jpg

"Well I like it and I don't want you taking it down!"
    m08qdEk.jpg

"You know I'm having reporters here tomorrow filming a tour of our mansion, I don't want them questioning why a teenager has a toddler reading area just because you treat him as a baby!"
    3HoCoax.jpg

"I am NOT treating him as a baby! There is nothing wrong to have a few comfy beanbags in the house! Peter! Dad's taking your stuff away!"
    8QbIL8A.jpg

"Pa, Dad, I don't really care... just please don't argue?"
    Pa and Dad seem to fight about everything ever since my birthday. And I mean, I get why. Dad didn't show up and Pa must've been very angry with him. At first I was angry too. I mean I waited for him to come for so long! I was scared he got in a car accident, I wondered if Pa sent him the wrong address... Now I just want all of this to stop and for us to be friends again.
    UwWG3dp.jpg

"Oh Peter, I'm sorry..."
    Pa was awfully weird the first few days. He kept asking me these questions about Dad, like if Dad's saying weird stuff to me or if I'd had to pick him or Dad who would I stay with. He'd get quite every time we were near Dad though. Dad kept looking at him, but he didn't look at Dad even once. And when Dad asked him something he kind of flinched and left to his room. Oh yeah, they live in separate rooms now.
    e0Z6wIw.jpg

"Right. Sorry. I'll put everything back the way it was when they'll leave."
    Then Pa kind of got better and they never stopped arguing ever since. I just... I never thought they could stay mad at each other for so long! If I knew I'd pretend like that whole birthday thing didn't bother me...
    d35lTJs.jpg

Dad's present was pretty cool anyway. He got me a computer and a desk so now I don't have to use his anymore.
    OM5pt1i.jpg

Pa got me a loft bed. Just like I wanted. I already fell off it twice.
    MZuCW7J.jpg

I remember dad used to sit by my bed when I was a kid. He'd hold my hand, make sure I'm tucked in... Every night, no matter how tired. I'd always wait for him, even if that meant staying up past midnight. When he came in I'd pretended I was asleep. Sometimes he would say he's sorry, although I never understood why... Now I've got a loft bed so Dad can't hold my hand anymore.
    Wj3t9z6.jpg

But he still checks up on me every night. Now he says he's sorry even more often than before.
    cd2d2Ke.jpg

Dad checks up on Pa at nights too. But I don't think Pa knows about any of this. Maybe if he did, he wouldn't be so sad all the time.
    F68cV3e.jpg

Tessa and Stanley seem to know something's wrong too. Stanley always messes with Dad after he fights with Pa. I think it's funny. Pa and Dad don't.
    9FkxZPT.jpg

"Alright, what have we got here..."
    HJXjFfR.jpg

"Hmm..."
    blsaOE6.jpg

"Nick would probably want me to order-"
    IgxLMWi.jpg

"Plum- Stanley- NO!"
    W22976P.jpg

"Urrrrghh..."
    1tehXsU.jpg

"STEVE! Get down here, NOW!"
    yWxrsYr.jpg

"Okay, what happened now?"
    IOkSRVs.jpg

"You better look after that ferret!"
    3pmz5wp.jpg

"Uh... It's a meerkat."
    HR5rlPg.jpg

"I don't care! I almost dropped my iPad because of it!"
    q2bTjDu.jpg

"Tony, I'm sure he didn't mean it... I mean you probably should've watched where you're going..."
    1MR08At.jpg

"Either you teach him to behave, either I'm throwing him out!"
    8wCS6Li.jpg

"Sheesh, calm down..."
    4hmIPVJ.jpg

"Oh Stanley, are you trying to stick up for me? You really should stop that if you don't want to get us in trouble..."
    ERnykND.jpg

It's not like Stanley doesn't like Dad. I think he's just trying to fix everything.
    "Oh no you don't."
    itoGn1K.jpg

"STEVE!!!"
    Svm9xme.jpg

Dad's acting pretty weird towards me too. I mean, he always wanted me to get good grades and stuff but now he's REALLY into that kind of thing.
    "The teacher called and said you weren't focused today. Care to explain?"
    7IjwgYR.jpg

"I uh... I guess I was a bit tired. It's no big deal."
    fMunZLe.jpg

"Wait up, we're not done. You got a B. Your grades are slipping."
    muBPwcL.jpg

"It was just once, Dad..."
    15YTAMm.jpg

"Well once is enough. It can't happen again, Peter!"
    2XId9GW.jpg

"But Dad, they're all expecting me to be some kind of genius and I-"
    NuQDiK8.jpg

"Don't you understand? You used to be the schools best student! You can't get a B! Not even ONCE!"
    9rGpCTM.jpg

"Because if you get as much as one more, you won't be schools best student anymore, you won't be able to go to Del Sol Valley's most prestigious college and I'm NOT HAVING THAT!!!"
    rg2u6vD.jpg

"It can't happen again, it can never happen again, you hear me!?"
    Z8wbrhU.jpg

"Tony!"
    ySW2iz5.jpg

"Okay Tony, stop it!"
    zvFK34C.jpg

"Now you listen to me young man, you're going to spend all of your free time studying if you don't get your grades up-"
    "Peter, go to your room! Enough. Tony, that's enough."
    nS14VPJ.jpg

"No, It's not enough, it's never enough!"
    "Stop scaring him!"
    "It's never enough for any of them, Peter, and you better get used to that! They'll always want more!"
    "Tony!"
    iN8TNfO.jpg

"Could both of you please just stop screaming..."
    dSwRRRL.jpg

"You better go study, you better! You have no right to be lazy! No right!"
    "TONY!"
    HpOrTeI.jpg

"Just leave Peter alone, he's tired..."
    "No, Steve, he gets to grow up in a mansion on top of Del Sol Valley, he has no excuse to be tired! Both him and you should be more grateful for what you have!"
    "Oh shut up, will you?"
    "Oh don't you dare tell me to shut up, I've had enough putting up with your whining..."
    pJTkKBV.jpg

They try not too fight when I'm around. Pa often asks Dad to shout quieter so I wouldn’t hear but I still hear a lot. I hear Dad calling Pa mean words. I can hear Pa try to fight off. Sometimes he'll start crying. You'd think I hate Dad by now. But I don't.
    F7H9PIV.jpg

Thing is, I can see in Dad's eyes that he loves me and Pa. It's really weird but even when he yells and smashes stuff around, I can see he loves us. The things he does... it's like an act. Play pretend. It's not real. I don't know why he's doing what he's doing, but I know he doesn't want to do it. I can't explain why I believe that but I just do.
    U8sEUdd.jpg

It’s like there’s something pulling him away from us. Bits and pieces of what he wants to say missing. Like it isn't him talking, it's someone talking through him. Like someone is forcing him to be mean.
    kLzjkbY.jpg

But Pa doesn't know that. Pa believes him. I actually think Pa is afraid of Dad. I'm not. I know Dad would never want to hurt us.
    NZXGbSa.jpg

And I don't know how to explain it to Pa. I'm not good at talking. I say a lot but I don't make sense.
    6OsDDqm.jpg

But although I'm not good and talking, I’m pretty okay at watching, listening and thinking. I see what others don't. I hear what others wouldn't. I think about things others never bother to. Kind of weird that way.
    M4HRuHs.jpg

I know Pa cries almost every night.
    BPORqj0.jpg

6fOEzDq.jpg

I think Dad does too.
    VzaYG6W.jpg

I don't really know what's going on with him. But I try to look closely and I think I'll figure it out one day. Whatever it is, I'm sure it isn't his fault.
    LK5IVXx.jpg

Because if he didn't care for us, why would he apologise every night?
    wRg1UTd.jpg

Why would he tuck me in, why would he hold my hand...
    Mni14Ls.jpg

I'm actually not really sure I want a loft bed anymore.
    YCfSNNJ.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited December 2019
    Oopsies

I'm playing with the Life's Tragedies Mod. Thought I'd speed things up for a particular NPC just because.

Tragedies got sped up alright - not for that Sim, though, but for my played family headed by Don Lothario. Wife Dina went out the door for work. Didn't get far before a car ran her over on the steps. Okay..

Don wasn't quick enough to plead for her life (toddler managing), so I placed Dina's headstone there on the lawn and decided that Don should take up magic again immediately in order to revive his wife.

But first the toddler, the baby (inconsolable), and the three dogs needed consolation, and Don's own needs required tending. Particularly one dog wouldn't leave Dina's headstone, inconsolable as well. Welcome to the House of Hanging Heads.

Back in the magic realm at last. Fortunately, Don remembered his previous spellcaster level and spells, but needed one more level to learn Dedeathify. The afternoon and night went by practicing in between taking care of toddler, baby and three dogs. Finally, he learned the darn spell.

It was now Snowflake Day, and just like that Don went outside in the morning and pulled his wife back from the grave. Woo-dee-doo-dee! Now to the kids' birthdays =)

~The End

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Koteyka oh no - my computer is all wet - how did that happen (sob sob). When I first started reading I thought there was a new character and then my brain caught up and I realised it was Peter. He is downright adorable (and his heart is even more beautiful). I enjoyed hearing his inner voice and that he knows things that Steve doesn't see. Plus i have never loved Stanley more <3 And every time I think Nick is the worst character - Orange opens his big mouth. GRRRR Now excuse me - I have to find a tissue (or a whole box.)

@Morkovka go Ezra (I loved your gif) I am glad Bianca is safe. she looks so cute with her pointy ears.

@Keidra i am glad Cassandra's persistence paid off - sometimes the sims you have to work for turn out to be the best relationship.

Backstory (sort of) on Bjorn: if you haven't played Bjorn his traits are good, lazy and slob (he definitely leans into and enjoys the full range of slob behaviours). However, EA must have had previous ideas for him as he always gets the gloomy buffs and the pop up for Bjorn is gloomy sim lesson. He gets gloomy buffs ALL the time and I have to be very careful with placement of mood altering items or some days he would just cry in bed all the time. It is a huge part of how Jessica and Bjorn bonded and I see him as having possible PTSD from his secret agent career or past experiences. I see him on a downward spiral at the moment which explains a lot of his behaviour (NOT excusing it by any means) and Jessica's tolerance of his extreme treatment of her.

This update is a bit patchy as my story took its own turn and it needs its own update.

I bought Diego a bike - it was love at first sight. His fitness level which has struggled towards 2 slowly on the gym equipment is now nearly level 5 just from riding around. He gets big happy buffs. I hate the walking around and explore in the game as I can't seem to get the camera to sit right but (as with jogging) cycling is the perfect way to explore big open areas.

hh9c9eb.png?1
    5DddRsL.png?1

Little bit of building
    I spent some time building a honeymoon cabin (renovated Riverside retreat) in Granite Falls. My tester sims loved testing this one and I realised that I had forgot to make them husband and wife in CAS so after all this time using them they were MCC married and deserved a honeymoon.
    QGf6rLx.png?1
    vzOFBTi.png?1
    l0UwUqg.png?1
    h6vnpV0.png?1
    8AQG7nI.png?1
    Being completely unoriginal I called it Romantic Retreat
    g9RlKE5.png?1

Jade and Kendrick
    Their friendship and romance are maxed out and both like to do autonomous romantic socials. She took him to the Skyline bar (I am really hoping he might autonomously propose so I am taking them romantic places.)
    TXxs8wt.png?1
    Xdc05Jl.png?1
    gQ0gFzG.png?1

Jade noticed Eva keeping an eye on her - she went up to her and said "see - I told you he was an awesome guy!"
    xvrMe3m.png?1

The second Jade stepped away from Kendrick the flirty vultures started circling - you don't leave a man like that alone at a romantic bar.
    wcKNZRR.png?1

Jade marked her territory
    WYcvwbb.png

Ahh - she asked him here so he could see her in a bikini (and him take his shirt off of course!). Billboard guy does not disappoint.
    RKFCCrM.png?1

They had a great time splashing and swimming but he spawned out as soon as the date timer finished :( Maybe there will be a proposal next time..)

She sat with Izzy's wife and raved about her date.
    1QTmTVO.png?1

Jessica and Bjorn
    Jessica asked Bjorn to join her at the bonfire on their beach. "Things are not right, no matter how hard I try we don't seem to be working,"she said. "You didn't speak to me all day at Elsa's wedding, it hurt so badly.. what's happening Bjorn?"
    dCQSeSB.png?1

Ïf you''re going to leave me just tell me now" said Bjorn. "Mortimer warned me when we married , he said I was so much older than you, that it wouldn't work, that it was so hard when two people are so far apart in age. Ever since you started releasing your music you've been moving away from me, you don't need me anymore, you have your glamorous friends.."

Jessica was shocked - "Is that really what you think... is that why you've been so angry. But you should know its only ever been you for me."
    LCIf5Hh.png?1

"we can get through this,honey, you know we can" she said. Bjorn looked at her "I don't know"he said ït's too much, its so black, I can't see the way forward. You've always had this dream of us, of me büt I ........."

"I'm always here for you when you feel this bad", Jessica reassured him "I think we need a holiday - my music, your campaign - we're so tired we don't think like ourselves. I hate to see you when you're sad like this. You need to talk to me, tell me when you feel bad . We've always got through it together before"
    nkrEpSR.png?1

She held him and he cried a little. Bjorn knew she believed what she was saying but she didn't know the truth, she would hate him if she did, he hated himself already and he would hate to see her so sad and yet thats all he was good for was making her sad.

"I ................."

"Shhh, my love" she said.
    Iga7Hm6.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top