Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited December 2019
    He talks so much... like sooooo much....
    KJV02iy.png
    and Julia is flirting with him, too...
    4qev2II.jpg
    I've been having vampires visits lately... they come by to play ping pong... be nice...
    f5aUW5V.jpg
    and lie about being vampires... I can see your fangs Markus...
    ehb4TmW.jpg
    Becca seems to love soccer so much...
    o5Ky7YZ.jpg
    she joined the school spirit and talked Julia into it, too...
    w8j74Fy.jpg
    Ulrike had nothing to do, and is amused about the feud between the two universities...
    PZ7ZWaa.jpg
    so why not...
    B9XW9kn.jpg
    well Julia soon became...
    sP2Cgqc.jpg
    the mastermind of the group...
    2N7Fh7O.jpg
    they had some tasks to complete...
    ZVoY191.jpg
    kinda feels like being with the renegades again!
    4pUObLG.jpg
    VxTW10g.jpg
    Did you hurt yourself?!
    8RvWKhV.jpg
    Morgyn found an organization he likes, too...
    ku7u1Pp.jpg
    and has some suspects about this teacher...
    3fXpFTq.jpg
    VY2sAcI.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited December 2019
    Shine and Roddy prepared to set off for the trailhead. Roddy asked Shine if he could use her special perfume, to which she agreed. Bees and spiders wouldn't bother him now! Anyway, The pair arrived at the trailhead. On with the update!

What time is it? 'It's Evaluation Time! Hey, what are you doing? STAHP THAT!' Sorry about that, Cilan from Pokemon invaded the title. It's actually Jungle Exploration Time.
    Seriously, how the heck did he insert himself into the title? Anyway, Roddy watched Shine hack through the vines:
    11-24-19_2-45-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine cut through and went ahead. She gave Roddy the all clear and they both ran to the bridge:
    11-24-19_2-47-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Shine got to the other side. Roddy got excavating whilst Shine watched:
    11-24-19_3-16-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then it was onto the next barrier:
    11-24-19_3-19-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine went through, and Roddy waited for the all clear:
    11-24-19_3-19-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine gave Roddy the all clear, and the mother and son team went through. Shine spotted a dig pile and headed to it. Roddy followed:
    11-24-19_3-21-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy got there and went on guard. 'Mum, hand me the plasma bat bait!' He said:
    11-24-19_3-22-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine threw him the bait, but it was too late. The bats descended:
    11-24-19_3-22-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_3-22-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And one bit him. There it is, flying away, the plasma filching rodent!
    11-24-19_3-22-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy winced in pain. 'Arrgh, can't they go feed on something that isn't a person? LIKE SEAGULLS?' Roddy said, annoyed:
    11-24-19_3-22-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then it was Shine's turn. 'Lightning bugs, incoming!' Roddy warned. Shine went on guard:
    11-24-19_3-23-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The insects flew around her:
    11-24-19_3-23-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    But buzzed off once Shine did a special dance that confused the heck out of the lightning bugs. I should have taken a screenshot at that point, but I didn't. Oh well.
    11-24-19_3-23-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy waited patiently as Shine excavated the dig pile:
    11-24-19_3-24-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She found an artifact and put it carefully in her rucksack. Next stop, Royal Baths:
    11-24-19_3-25-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_3-26-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_3-27-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_3-29-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After looking around, Shine and Roddy went back to Hillview Hideaway:
    11-24-19_3-31-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I can't think of a title
    Carla greeted Roddy and Shine back to their home away from home. 'How was the exploration today, sweetiepie?' Carla asked:
    11-24-19_3-31-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy brought Carla up to speed on what he and Shine did whilst exploring. 'You two have been busy then!' Carla said, cheerfully. She noticed that Roddy was wearing one of his feminine hot weather outfits. 'That outfit suits you, sweetiepie!' Carla said, smiling. 'Thank you Carla!' Roddy said, curtseying. Carla gave Roddy a very big smooch on his cheek:
    11-24-19_3-33-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_3-34-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Carla gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-24-19_3-34-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Carla then chatted for a while:
    11-24-19_3-35-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Carla said goodbye. Shine and Roddy went inside Hillview Hideaway:
    11-24-19_3-53-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back at the marketplace
    Roddy and Shine got ready and went over to the Marketplace:
    11-24-19_4-21-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Felix Furystrykar spotted Roddy, said hello:
    11-24-19_4-22-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And hugged him:
    11-24-19_4-22-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Felix then chatted for a while:
    11-24-19_4-25-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy and Shine went into the cantina. Roddy wrote a journal entry and Shine started typing up a new children's book:
    11-24-19_4-35-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The book was called 'Sherridan and the Enormous Problem'. It was about a boy called Sherridan. He was on his way to his grandma's house for her delicious hot pot and a gentle kiss on the cheek. Halfway there, Sheridan encounters an elephant blocking the way. Sherridan tries everything from pushing the enormous mammal to using a mouse, an elephant's supposed enemy. He's about to give up, but Sherridan remembers something his grandma taught him. 'If someone's in your way, ask politely, and they'll move' So, Sherridan politely asks the elephant to move out of the way. In the end, Sherridan gets to his grandma's house and is rewarded with a big bowl of her hot pot and a gentle kiss on the cheek. Shine wrote children's stories for fun, and this one was particularly fun to type up!
    11-24-19_4-43-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Roddy had finished writing in his journal. He called Benjamin to tell him the things he and Shine had done:
    11-24-19_4-45-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Shine had finished typing up the book:
    11-24-19_4-52-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_4-52-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She put her laptop back in her rucksack:
    11-24-19_4-52-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine and Roddy went back to Hillview Hideaway:
    11-24-19_4-55-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Another smooch on the cheek from Carla
    Carla was there to greet Shine and Roddy. And as usual, Carla gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-24-19_5-00-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_5-01-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-24-19_5-01-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-24-19_5-05-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then they chatted for a while:
    11-24-19_5-05-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Shine and Roddy went inside:
    11-24-19_5-06-00%25C2%25A0PM.png

@SiliClone, page 528.
    Is the Serena Bhamra in your game a horrible lady or a nice lady? (I changed her traits to be nice in my game. Funny thing is, she's a mixologist.)

@DeafSimmer, page 528.
    Well done with your current story!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited December 2019
    This is what I've gotten to so far... Long way to go..

@Nushnushganay

I did remember that he was smashed and the air was "foul" I just didn't connect it with his inability to smell anything πŸ˜…πŸ˜„

I'm ditzy, lol

Man, I don't know if you updated yet, but seeing Gaston worse than he already is will be ... πŸ€” interesting?

And wow, I hope "nobility" doesn't kill Caleb! And if it does, I hope someone can resurrect him. πŸ€” Can you be resurrected when you are "undead" already?

@sarabeth2984

Yes, the Thorne and Don mess is a conundrum. I didn't expect Dash to get like this. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised πŸ˜… That is Don Lothorio after all πŸ™„

And yes, Luna is (was) a mess in our games. I feel like taking a poll to see if she's like that in everyone's game. Like, she's coded that way?

Another issue I realized last night. Malcolm is a young adult in that save, soooo, Luna and Wolfgang should also be young adults. She could technically have Simeon. Full green bars and such πŸ€” I'm not sure what to do.

Regarding your note to Becka28, the "hook up with" interaction came with Get Together, because I have it, and I don't have Get Famous.

It's cool! I've seen it work. Particularly if the Sim that your Sim is suggesting to "hook up with" is present at the time. So fun to watch! Lol. I can't believe that Markus did that to Julia! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Evil!!

@SiliClone

Lmao, c'mon Morgyn! Cheating? (technically πŸ˜‰) Isn't that beneath you?

Apparently not πŸ˜‚

@Keidra

I don't blame you for tweaking Alexander. I think that's what turned me away from pre-mades years ago when I was playing Sims 1 and 2. (I never had 3) Most of them are either unattractive in some way, or have traits I didn't feel like dealing with.

Now that I'm willing to change them a bit, I'm more likely to use them.

Although, like with my Malcolm, I made no changes at all, and just worked really hard to get all the teen age traits he could get before aging him up.

So he's better internally, I'm still not crazy about his looks πŸ€”

I love Baako Jang, but in my mind he's too "cool" and laid back to be a sage. But SiliClone does have a point. He is pretty untamed, so... maybe πŸ˜…

Now.. is this your save where Morgyn follows Cassandra everywhere?

If so, I'm surprised he hasn't been there already. But it would be fun to have he and Damian as brothers.

Why can't Caleb ask her out? Is she still a teen? And who is "after her" the most? My mind is too saturated with all the Cassandras to keep track πŸ˜‚

Does having the 100k off of their lot keep their bills lower? (Dang I wish I could figure out what makes bills skyrocket. πŸ€”)

But, having them all live together sounds good.

@ryttu3k

Lol, Don, Thorne, and Dash... Mess, big mess

And be ready to feel much worse for Don

Thorne Bailey... hmmm, what kind of morals does he have?

Rylan's wardrobe is beautiful 😍 I gather his favorite colors are red and black? πŸ˜… And the sunglasses with flowered boxers looks awesome! Unless that's a swimming suit? Whatever it is, I don't have it πŸ˜„

Oddly Morgyn seems to like the same colors πŸ˜‚ though he sports a bit of gold/yellow. Very darling outfits! Where did the t-shirt dress come from? Second everyday outfit? I've wanted one of those for soooo long. He looks much better in the long black and red dress than Thorne did πŸ˜… That very last cold weather outfit is awesome too. Where is it from?

Their house is cute. Funny, Raylan like tv too. Who else is like that? πŸ˜‚

Is the cursed box the computer? πŸ˜„

My Sims never use dining rooms either, if a kitchen area is available.

Cute bedrooms! Very appropriate for each of them. Question, what if a Foxbury student wants to room with them πŸ˜‰

Anyway, super cute for a smallish looking home!

Do you have to set your imgur albums as public to share them like that? I don't like making mine public.

@DinowCookie

Yes! I made an index, but I've still been too lazy to make the links into words like you do πŸ˜… Thanks very much for the instructions on how to do that. I'll do it someday.

Secret ... Don only kissed Clara, I don't think Bjorn is going to confront Don over that πŸ˜‚ I didn't want the drama in my game that Becka28 is experiencing in hers. So it was wild that having Clara and Katrina there made him so nervous! Very unexpected.

I'm not sure what save I'm putting Malcolm's family in. I can't put them in the one with my Malcolm and Peony, and that's the only save I have with aging on. So I might just age her up in CAS before I place them.

I have 3 saves, 1. Ian and Lawrence's, 2. The RoM one with teen Diego, and 3. The one where all the pre-mades are matched up and having babies. That's where my Malcolm and Peony are, and that's the one with aging on.

Lol decisions decisions.

@Becka28

Don and Dash are a problem. I didn't know they would get so close so fast 😳

Although, Don was after Clara, and after the girl in pink (I think her name is Paris) and regularly sleeping with Thorne while still seeing Dash, which Dash obviously doesn't know. I don't know that Dash is improving Don's overall behavior, but he's improving his loving nature. That's good. Sooo I just have to make sure that Dash is ok, whatever happens.

Thorne can't compete with true love, that's for sure. That's why taking romantic, loving, screenshots of Dash with Don is so easy. But the true love could be one sided, plus Don still has to put on his alternate persona to be with Dash. I imagine that gets tiring.

I'm not sure why the presence of Clara's family scared Don so badly. That was honestly Don's reaction to just seeing Elsa! He hadn't even seen Clara yet. I was dumbfounded. Everything I screenshot happened exactly as shown. I didn't manipulate anything. Thorne started talking to Elsa on his own, and never included any of the adults. Don sat there freaking out the whole time, even the reaction to where they got seated was all Don. So weird. The thing that surprised me the most was how he broke out in that rash!! It was unreal. So, I think you're probably right about the coding in that pack. It sure makes things interesting. πŸ˜…

There's an even more disapproving shot of my simself judging Don, but my eyelashes look weird, so I didn't use it, but I was clearly not thrilled that they were about to go do that.

As for the bush placement, I wasn't even looking at them at the time, I was screenshooting myself. They queued it up themselves, took off, and then walked the furthest way I've ever seen a couple go! They went through a tunnel for goodness sakes! A tunnel I'd never seen before! And the bush was way up by the giant chessboard. 😳 That man is very single minded, though she was the one leading the way. πŸ˜‚

Anyway, your update about the party (there might be another one by now, lol) is awesome! Ohhhh my, but I love Diego 😍

Wow at her autonomous responses! I imagine their pink bar is up a bit more now. It almost looks like he was trying to do the "make a move" interaction, but he wasn't close enough for that. But she autonamously did the finger gun flirt, yikes!

I need to show you some pictures I have of Laney. It looks like she's doing that silly walk Jessica does. But I don't have Get Famous, so Idk if it's possible.

Bjorn is pretty good looking in that shot. Idk if he looks like that in any of my saves πŸ˜‚ Which is probably good, or he'd be creating havoc!

How very noble of him to forgive her πŸ™„ for being out all night. Ugg, never see Diego again? Ok Mr hmmm... Tiffani and Edward!

That is a wonderful shot of Diego! What was up with the woman standing like that? Did she need to use the bathroom?

Did Bjorn actually show up on his own? Anyway, I'm glad Diego yelled at him.

Too funny about his review of Thorne! πŸ˜… I must admit, I cheated Thorne up to level 8 in singing and guitar. He really sounds wonderful now 😊

@DarkAngel1994

You can already tell when they are toddlers whether they will be a vampire or not, right? I guess it makes sense that he bites people though. Maybe recessive vampire traits πŸ˜…

Holy cow Jamie's house is so wonderful! I love the colors! And your living room and foyer are awesome! I always have so much trouble with furniture placement in my living rooms.

The family update is great too. I'm glad Jamie turned ok, and Wow!!! at that first dark form πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Andrea is gorgeous ❀️

@RedDestiny92

Looking forward to more Andy (though it might be up already πŸ˜…)

And yeah, Don's a mess, but I think he'll get better this time. πŸ˜‰

@AngeliqueAdelaide

That's too bad about Father Winter. But, have any of your Sims ever electrocuted him? πŸ˜… Or taken a bit of "plasma"? He may have good reason to stay away.

Maybe next time a fake father winter shows up, just fix him in CAS to look like the real one instead of deleting him? If he becomes your familys' Father Winter for good, that would be nice. 😊

As for babies... hmmm.. There's an update. πŸ˜‰

Lol, the family shenanigans are crazy in your game. Who shows up where and why?

Who doesn't show up for weddings and why?

Who is who's little sibling?

Who hates their father?πŸ˜‰

All those ex's!!

It's a free-for-all!

But the wedding was lovely ❀️ and it looks well attended! All the shots of the two of them together are do romantic.

Lmao at Gunther. Get used to it buddy.

@TheLastStar

Lmao "l'm not exactly sure what the look is, but it's definitely happening"

Hey! The pants match the hat! I call that a win πŸ˜…

Awesome! Caleb crying about losing juice pong πŸ˜„

@Morkovka

Tee hee hee, yes, the hives absolutely shocked me! His behavior that whole evening shocked me πŸ˜‚

Who'd have thought Don Lothorio could be shamed? Maybe he was just scared $#lΒ₯less by Bjorn? Idk, but he freaked out when he saw Elsa and it went downhill from there πŸ˜…

Dash is wonderful, and I love him. I'll leave that thought there πŸ˜‰

And yes, the fake behavior is tiring both of them. Apparently, only Dash is being real.

I lmao at you yelling at your Caleb to be more like Raylan πŸ˜…

Your update is interesting! Why would Becca get a B and Julia get kicked out? That's weird. I'm glad it's better at Foxbury.

Was Akira one of that professor's students? The whole dating-your-teacher thing is pretty frowned upon. Dating any teacher when you're a student is frowned upon. So I wouldn't doubt that it was by design πŸ€” But, if she'll only date guys with degrees, that's pretty funny! She sounds perfect for him.

What could have happened to Joaquin? Is it a bug of some kind? Were all 3 people pre-mades? I mean, I know it's not the same, but you could just grab a new one from the gallery.

It's pretty weird. You don't have aging on do you? Not that he could be any older than Candy. Do you have Seasons set in such a way that Sims can die of weather related incidents?

I hope you can figure it out.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Caliente Landgraab
    49175548922_e186c05862_c.jpg
    These 4 Pizzazz Landgraab kids have 5 nieces. Malcolm already had 2 children (Dudley & Mimi) when he married Belinda.

49175192816_aa60e6f462_c.jpg
    Here is the Caliente Landgraab familytree.

49175334511_03c8e28958_c.jpg
    Nina & Dudley live in Oasis springs with their children Sina & Mina.

49174849523_8fc1739d10_c.jpg
    Dudley brought his daughters to the library to do paperwork. They spent most of the time playing games on their tabs.

49175334451_18c9cf6994_c.jpg
    Dudley baked a cake for his wife's birthday.

49175552072_9918f103c9_c.jpg
    Nina used the voodoo doll to summon Jaclyn Moss.

49174849453_e0ac7bb318_c.jpg
    Jaclyn just want to go home. But Nina has to work on her mischieve skill for work.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Yeah, I think it was the same with me. Plus, back then I was much younger and incapable of understanding the story-lines behind the individual Sims so they weren't interesting to me either. I was just like "ooh shiny" through Sims 1 and 2. I spent most of Sims 3 murdering Sims (I vaguely remember being friendly reminded that the Sims is a LIFE simulation game...) Now that I understand the stories to them, and am not too lazy to spend the time doing makeovers, the premades are much more interesting. lol

Malcolm annoys me. >> And I don't like the Parenthood pack, I keep turning it off on my sister's game because it drives me batty, so nothing redeems annoying teenagers to me. xD It's odd cause Malcolm is very different to his Sims 3 self. I guess 4 is an AU, so that's fair but what'd you guys do to him :c

I haven't played with the Jangs, so I'll have to take your guys' word for it xD

Nop, this is a different save I'm just playing for fun. Morgyn and Cassandra have met in this one, and I believe they're friends in this save, but Morgyn's actually not terribly interested in her this time around. Not sure why. I'll dangle Caleb in front of him later and see if he gets interested, since Caleb just got 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of a relationship with Cassandra and supposedly wooing Morgyn is easier with male Sims anyway.

And idk what to do with Lilith. Hmm. She'll find someone I'm sure.

Because I still have random flirting off, and they don't already have a romance bar, so Caleb can't initiate romance category interactions. Seems Damian's currently winning the Cassandra Race. Damian eventually got over his fluster and went back to being everywhere Cassandra is (sickeningly cute). They don't always talk, they do that... thing where they just exist in the same space as one another and glance at each other from time to time like they're just happy to be near each other, and it's disgustingly saccharine.

If her relationship with Morgyn in the other save turns out anything like this I'm going to die of a toothache. Ya'll will have to inscribe my epitaph as "Here Lies Keidra, Murdered By Saccharine Love."

And yes actually! Bills are calculated, from what I understand, based on the monetary value of your property, as well as the cash on-hand and I believe your household and Sim inventories. Vaults don't decrease bills when the vault is on the home lot because it doesn't remove the household funds from the value of the overall household, it just moves where it is and how it factors in. So taking that 100k off the lot entirely removes it from the household's overall value score, thus lowers bills. It seems to kind of mimic property taxes.

Despite living in a rather expensive home, I managed to knock the Goth bills from ~12k down to ~6k by just taking that 100k out of the funds and off the lot. This isn't an issue with apartments, so I won't be making use of the bank while the kids are in an apartment building, but pretty nice when you just need that 8million Simoleons to stop factoring into your bills. Lol
    η™½ι›ͺε€ε€œζˆ‘δΈεœζ­‡
    ζˆ‘εΉΆδΈζ„Ÿεˆ°ε›°ζ‰°

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @TheLastStar witch hat guy is a look. Caleb looks very sweet in his li'l waistcoat! Ooh, have fun with the Secret Society!

@Morkovka technically, long-lost slightly-amoral ancestor Raylan, but either way, heehee!!

@Koteyka I hope he's able to realise soon :( Oh hee, Stanley's in the same shirt I put Sage in ;D As for the rest of the update, o u c h.

@AlwaysAsking sugary indeed XD Oh jeez, you're making me feel worse for Don? Clearly that's some kind of wizardry XD Heh, for the colour schemes, I took cues from their original outfits, and both Caleb/Raylan and Morgyn use the same colour scheme - red and black, with gold and white accents. They match! Lemme check: the boxers/board shorts are these by gvbesims, Morgyn's tee/dress is this one by Trillyke, and the winter ensemble is almost all Maxis! DU for the main outfit, Seasons for the boots, GTW for the gloves. Also has this hat by Liliili and the scarf is from the Pufferhead pack.

Cursed box is the computer, yes XD Morgyn is... not computer-savvy. If a Foxbury student was to room with them, they'd just have to redecorate XD And I don't think they're public public? I just link the album itself.

@SiliClone I like how Ulrike is above the whole school rivalry thing and is just into the vandalism part. "Yeah destruction!"

@DeafSimmer poor Jarvis :( Maybe Aria can contact authorities in Brindleton Bay to help Jarvis?
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@AlwaysAsking - He was angry about something and took his anger on Logan by biting him, but yeah, that could be true for the vampire trait.
    Thanks, it was really nice to turn a plain house into something better. :)
    I've seen pretty bad and outrageous dark forms before when a sim gets turned, so Jamie's was ok-ish but funny.

@Becka28 @sarabeth2984 - Thanks! :)

@ryttu3k - Thanks for the info. :)
    That's one way to deal with the paparazzi. ;)

[Atlas and Dylan]
    Damien babbling nonsense to Dylan, and Autumn being clingy to her father. Nyx just being a cutie.
    YbgHL7Y.png

What a nice way to teach your daughter to talk next to a sim-eating plant.
    9h8WDQt.png

"Atlas, what'd you taught our daughter to say?"
    "Oh, nothing."
    TPo68L9.png

Atlas spending time with his children.
    YUDfKSl.png
    nJDPpdE.png

Dylan painted his first masterpiece. :)
    Funny how the lady in the painting looks so much like my simself.
    ObY8BfJ.png

"How about you paint me like one of your French girls?"
    5JcbR5d.png

One thing...
    Nw9wExp.png

...led to another.
    eLVASWw.png

We can't forget about Duchess.
    6kMoQtp.png

Nyx woke up early because of the thunderstorm, but was cheered up when she played with her dad.
    G5lPNp4.png

Almost forgot to feed Betsy, and Dylan went out to feed her, but slipped on mud.
    5Dz96Zq.png

It was just nice and sunny yesterday. Why the sudden thunderstorm?
    6oXcRLs.png

The kids aged up.
    Atlas, Autumn, Nyx, Calista, Damien, and Dylan
    p7Wcuxg.png

Autumn's bedroom
    xPaB5Fy.png
    2SK4Cl7.png

Nyx's bedroom
    4VPvaXR.png

Calista's bedroom
    NztCefL.png

Damien's bedroom
    Zo9IdQN.png
    b5peHRU.png

Changed the toddlers' bedroom into a magic study room for Atlas and his lil' witches, Nyx and Calista.
    J6BcyIu.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2019
    Oh my god. So. Damian is a precious little - nnf. He's still having Morgynisms and Cassandra has to take their romance slow or he gets embarrassed and flees, but uh you know. It is what it is. Some romances are slow-burners. (Morgyn and Damian are why ageing can be turned off...)

So let's go back here to where we left off. Last we left off, we were still in Culpepper. I did finally get off my butt, send Cassandra to go fetch her 100k savings, and we moved to 888 Spire Apartments. Then we grabbed the Vatores, sold their house and furniture, and moved them in, too. That loaded us with another 100k something Simoleons, plenty. I bulldozed and rebuilt it from scratch because the basement was mostly a pool and I had other ideas.
    First off, here's what I did with Spire. There's an extra bedroom, and Lilith ended up in the lower level because I ran out of room on the upper floor.

12-05-19-6-05-31-AM.png
    12-05-19-6-05-34-AM.png
    12-05-19-6-05-38-AM.png

Caleb actually probably got the sweetest deal, because he's got a monopoly on the windows facing the rest of the city. His room is the far left one in the third image. Damian's is the one to the top of the third image, Cassandra's is in the lower right of the third image. Lilith's is ... well the one she's standing in in the first image lol

Everyone has their own en-suite bathroom, their own fireplace, desk, laptop, and dresser. There's an extra bathroom at the entry floor for guests, and everyone's bedroom door is locked to everyone but themselves. If I make the bedrooms a bit smaller, I can probably make more of them, but for now this is fine.

The first thing I did was change Caleb and Lilith back into human Sims. I don't like messing with vampire thirst when there's more than one of them. It's not real fun to me. They'll be spellcasters later, courtesy of not-Morgyn, I'm sure.

12-05-19-5-57-55-AM.png
    The first thing everyone did was go to their room.

12-05-19-5-58-16-AM.png
    To play on their computer.
    Okay, the Vatores did.

12-05-19-5-58-24-AM.png
    Cassandra went to paint.

12-05-19-5-58-07-AM.png
    And Damian went to practise debating I believe it was. The goal was to get all of the skills that boosted distinguished chances for the degree I want him in to level three, and I did that just fine, so we then went and applied for university. Time to wait. Damian didn't get anxious about it like Cassandra did.

12-05-19-5-58-43-AM.png
    (Her fireplace mantle looks like this.)

12-05-19-6-30-00-AM.png
    They all had a nice discussion around the dining room table together, telling jokes and whatnot. A few friendship bars capped out. I think only two of them haven't. Strangely, Damian and Caleb, while theoretically rivals for the same girl, are getting along just fine. Probably for the best.

12-05-19-6-27-08-AM.png
    I decided Damian and Cassandra can get into one another's rooms since they're lovers, so they do this sometimes, where one will go into the other's room and just talk to them. Or exist around them, as the case may be.

12-05-19-9-48-54-PM.png
    Or steal their computer when they have tHEIR OWN, DAMIAN.
    Damian started flirting with Cassandra on his own, but then got flustered when she did more than tell'im he's cute. She did recover the romance bar dock from the awkwardness, but apparently we just gotta take it reaaaaaal slow-like.

12-05-19-9-31-27-PM.png
    Caleb decided he likes the chess table. They don't have electronics aside from their computers, I figured it's a nice compromise. Make them socialise with each other, you know...

12-05-19-9-34-20-PM.png
    Every time I turn around Cassandra's painting. I don't even have to tell her to, she makes bank on her own without my interference. The rent for 888 Spire is 7,500, and it's a BIT MUCH but she's doing fine.

12-05-19-9-39-47-PM.png
    Damian picked up yoga. I can't remember what for but he got tense about something and decided to solve it with yoga. More power to you, man.

12-05-19-9-45-19-PM.png
    Fortunately we have some practise living with three other Sims, and Cassandra cooked up a bunch of food. She is a 2 star celebrity now, almost 3, and picked up the Refined Palate quirk, so that's nice. Good thing only she's allowed to cook.

12-05-19-8-27-10-PM.png
    Lilith got a makeover because I had an accidental CC haul trying to find just one that's broken, and this ponytail totally suits her. She also looks great with grey hair.

12-05-19-8-49-35-PM.png
    We can all guess what she's been doing. Hasn't quite gotten the hang of these workout machines, but she's getting there.

12-05-19-9-30-09-PM.png
    Damian is like the Master of Mixed Signals. He goes anywhere from deciding to just exist around Cassandra to smothering her with attention and then suddenly he runs away and hides from her. He's so touch and go it's almost like, look, Caleb also lives here and is also single and into Cassandra, okay? Look at her expression, it just screams "You are so lucky you are adorable and I care, or I'd so be over this."

You guys, I have no idea how Maxis managed this but Morgyn is one heck of a Sim and even his clones are Morgynish. How does this Sim WORK I don't understand. xD

12-05-19-9-55-00-PM.png
    With a view like this, I really can't blame Damian for coming out here to read so often.

12-05-19-9-55-42-PM.png
    Caleb got upset because he doesn't have a job, so he took a mud bath. He knows mud baths cost money that he's not earning, right?
    (Nobody in this household has a job. Literally no one. They're all riding on the coattails of Cassandra's painterly success. She doesn't seem to care.)

12-05-19-10-30-22-PM.png
    Had breakfast together Monday morning. Cassandra went to class and then did her presentation and she has one more class Tuesday morning, and that's the end of this term for her. She should now have 4 classes toward her culinary degree.

12-05-19-10-44-02-PM.png
    Caleb was in a bad way, so Cassandra went over to cheer him up, and he seemed to feel a bit better.

The mail came, and with the bills was a university acceptance letter.
    12-05-19-10-53-19-PM.png
    I sent Damian to go get it because I figured his university letter would be there, and he had... a complete fit after we were done reading the letter. We didn't even try for more than one, and he got accepted into s e v e n different distinguished degrees. I don't know how the Morgyns do this, but they do it ya'll. He bounced up and down after this and exclaimed "Yibs yibs yibs yibs yibs yibs!!" and I'm just back here like you... are a precious little...

I sent my S.O. a screencap and said, "Look at this precious child."

12-05-19-10-56-32-PM.png
    He called Morgyn like "Guess the thing that I'm doing that you're not doing, nenner nenner neeeneee."

After he calmed down a little, we got him enrolled, he's taking two classes at a time like Cassandra. Except we also popped an elective. Dork.
    12-05-19-11-05-22-PM.png
    He then decided he wanted to hang out with Cassandra. Or she wanted to hang with him. Either way, they're on at the moment. (Give it a few minutes, he'll get flustered and run away again.)

Bonus: San Myshuno at night pictures.
    12-05-19-8-44-11-PM.png
    12-05-19-8-45-05-PM.png
    η™½ι›ͺε€ε€œζˆ‘δΈεœζ­‡
    ζˆ‘εΉΆδΈζ„Ÿεˆ°ε›°ζ‰°

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Well Luna dragged Julia to that boring Debate club. Now it's time to drag Luna to Julia's hobby! Robotics Club!
    1qHW4gP.png
    Wow, extremely pregnant, in college AND the Robotics Club. Truly this woman is putting us all to shame with her persistence.
    hyOqFSx.png
    Julia: "Hey can I join the robotics club?"
    Woman: "As soon as your girlfriend stops insulting our school."
    wl5W7ZY.png
    Luna: "Neener neener neener, your school is bad and you should feel bad!"
    Julia: "I guess I'm not getting in then."
    d0CFHUQ.png
    Oh hey, Luna met this Robot. That's neat.
    SudOOId.png

But will there be more Gameday chicken?
    Eww, these two started automatically flirting with each other. That hair is too fabulous to get with that bald head.
    k3IxZmZ.png
    Maybe.....Sonya should kill that man!
    w3b0xu0.png
    Well at least Julia's presentation went VERY well! She might've plagiarized her term paper, but her presentation on Robotics got her a decent grade!
    2Pm0HsX.png
    And right after that, Julia decided to celebrate with that Gameday chicken.
    CJB78JE.png
    Julia: "Oh sweet 8 pound 6 ounce Baby Jesus, this Gameday Chicken has been sitting out for days!"
    uPrytsJ.png
    And that's when Sonya showed Julia her presentation on Crime!.....Because of course Sonya has majored in Evil.
    0RvgZAk.png
    Julia: "Something tells me I'm going to end up on a Government Watchlist if I look at your presentation."
    ZWDSSef.png
    Later that day, Julia and Luna were in quite a foul mood. Certainly that weird mustache guy (not the Evil Mustache guy, two different Mustaches) will have brought more Gameday chicken!
    19auZ6v.png
    See, that Mustache Guy right there. He has the gameday chicken.
    m4fRFro.png
    Luna: "What is THIS?! Cookies?!?! This isn't chicken!"
    Mustache Guy: "Only on Gameday!"
    HHrgsFK.png
    AND he hasn't showered in days and has been offending everyone with his smell.
    1CvMm11.png
    Luna: "Hey Sonya, feel free to satisfy your blood lust."
    Sonya: "Really?! OH HAPPY DAY!"
    XQUUzZX.png
    Luna: "Hmm, these cookies are actually pretty bomb."
    EI5Tunx.png
    Sonya: "Hey buddy, you should eat this apple!"
    Mustache Guy: "Well I'm always open to trying new things."
    vbPU372.png
    Mustache Guy: "This apple is making my mouth feel numb."
    ZWWYkoP.png
    Sonya: "That's normal."
    YQY3o6M.png
    Mustache Guy: "Is that blood in my vomit?!"
    x1E7gv6.png
    Sonya: "Are you trying to say you don't normally vomit blood after eating an apple? I do it all the time!"
    cVc8b5v.png
    Sonya: "Took it long enough."
    3cKhbTd.png
    Julia: "Hey, where's that Mustache Guy with the chicken?"
    Sonya: "Dead."
    Julia: "Am I going to end up on a Government's Watchlist because you said that?"
    Sonya: "Only if you tell anyone else."
    RAbIBxc.png

Time for a truly MAGICAL adventure! AKA I finally use Realm of Magic.
    Luna has traveled all the way to Glimmerbrook.....At least I think that's the name of the place, Luna doesn't care in particular. At long last (after 5 minutes of searching, it's pretty easy to spot.) she has found the magical portal to the Magic Realm!
    eiVN75W.png
    Oh and that Bald Roommate showed up too.
    tJbXSYF.png
    Ah, I guess since Morgyn Ember married Becca he's been replaced as a mage here.
    oEluaC6.png
    Luna: "Can you make me a witch?"
    Mage: "Yep."
    s50t9zd.png
    Luna: "Sweet, I'm a witch!"
    vpDeoHu.png
    Julia: "So uh, what's with the new look?"
    qSZ82C0.png
    Luna: "Well since I'm a Witch now I might as well use an outfit from the Magic Realm."
    Julia: "Yeah but like....have you noticed you've gained weight?"
    Luna: "Yeah, right after trying this on actually. Don't know how that happened."
    fn5R44m.png
    Luna: "OH SNAP ARE THOSE MONTE CRISTO SANDWICHES?!"
    Julia: "MONTE CRISTO?!"
    9Bfr3FB.png
    No one can resist a Monte Cristo sandwich.
    cFaCAe5.png
    Might as well have Luna practice her magic now.
    1fE0Al0.png
    Luna: "Wow, this is amazing! So much power at my fingertip!"
    b868bec.png
    A casualty.
    7JOKW1D.png
    Listen, I'd be doing the same thing in her position right now. It's the best replacement for Gameday chicken.
    TPW6P82.png
    Luna: "IS THAT LOBSTER?!"
    RS5YfXf.png
    Now I understand why players are noticing their Sims getting fatter in university.
    xU5JNyI.png

Sonya to the rescue!
    Uh oh, these two are automatically flirting?! Girl, you need a man who can properly bathe himself.
    oEG9Wsc.png
    Here comes Sonya to set things straight!
    j2yjg5O.png
    Sonya: "PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION?!?!?!!? NOT IN MY DORM!!!!"
    uPhh1W1.png
    And that's when Sonya used her Demonic powers to give the man a vision of his future death, SPOILER ALERT, it's going to be painful. And now every time he closes his eyes he'll see his death play over and over and over on repeat until the day his death happens.
    GAETKjD.png
    Ah, Sonya is such a good person.
    Cy6ovu4.png
    Oh dear, Luna has dyed her hair an unnatural color. Really taking advantage of being away from Mom and Dad huh?
    0mVV6Fc.png
    Mother of Mercy, She's even gone and gotten herself facial piercings! Truly rebelling against authority now!
    EbjdK7m.png
    edited August 2020
    The Adventures of Thorne and Don Chapter 8

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne β€œDon-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally β€œgets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his β€œrelationshipβ€œ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that β€œDeep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes β€œThe Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Don started spending more time with Thorne than Dash. Don wasn’t sure why, but Thorne was pretty sure that he knew why. Keeping up that act for Dash had to be exhausting, and he would know, because he was doing it for Don.

WnVn368.png

Thorne was a pretty busy guy. His record label was waiting for him to finish recording his latest album, His PR people were after him to spend more time online and meeting fans. But Thorne had been putting most of his energy and time into snaring Don.

Tszv2PM.png

He got a text one afternoon when he was with Don, and it was important. β€œI have to go make a call, ok? I’ll be right back” He said to Don.

β€œWhat? Right now?” Don asked him. β€œWhy? Why can’t you call them later?”

sysv2ZW.png

β€œBecause when I’m with you, β€˜later’ can be 3 in the morning,” Thorne answered. Geez, this guy, he thought to himself. He’s never had a real job, has he? Clueless, he’s clueless.

8HVaOD3.png

Spoiler to make the thread load faster

β€œHow long will it take?” Don asked him. β€œCan’t you wait?”

UISiFsO.png

Thorne grabbed Don and kissed him, β€œIt’ll be quick, I swear,” Thorne answered.

ybHfPmD.png

β€œIt better be quick,” Don said. β€œI need you here now, if you know what I mean.”

o6zwFyf.png

β€œTrust me,” Thorne said, β€œI know what you mean. I’m there. Why do you think I said the phone call would be quick?”

dxJiDiI.png

Thorne was extremely happy that Don was acting this way. Finally! he thought. It’s working! I’m going to win! Don is going to choose me, not Dash!

GDDSi91.png

Speak of the devil …. look who’d stopped by. Dash had gotten concerned when Don kept putting him off. Telling him weird excuses, like his aunt was in town.

C1jYynT.png

So he gathered the courage to go to Don’s house and see what was actually going on. One of Don’s other roommates, Raj, let him in. Raj didn’t know Thorne was over, he’d just come home himself.

uVQXRdS.png

β€œOh, Hi Darlin’,” Don’s sweet persona took over. β€œWhat are you up too? I didn’t expect to see you tonight.” Holy…!! Don was thinking, nightmare!

0aV2C9T.png

β€œI miss you,” Dash said. β€œYou keep putting me off. Is something wrong? Did I upset you?”

ajK6XXb.png

β€œWhy no, how silly, of course not!” Don sweetly replied, while his mind frantically tried to think of a way to get Dash out of the house, immediately!

4l33PIf.png

Oh yeah! Don remembered, my aunt! β€œIt’s my aunt, remember, I told you she was here visitin’. She doesn’t know about us, lil’ Cutie. She’s pretty old fashioned. I’m not ready to tell her yet, ok? She’s going to be back any minute! She just ran to the market. Please darlin’ go on home, I’ll call as soon as I can! Ok? Use the back door.”

d1mBK3P.png

Dash wasn’t sure whether to believe Don or not. He’s never lied to me before … Dash said to himself. And I certainly know about old fashioned people….

T6g5ICE.png

β€œOk,” Dash said. β€œI’ll go. You’ll tell her though, right? Soon? I really miss you.”

ysmAe4y.png

3wNbhF7.png

β€œOh, of course I will Sweetie Pie!” Don cooed at him. β€œDon’t you worry your pretty head, I’ll see you soon.”

oOrq4cu.png

PxZxWqi.png

p2DS8xz.png

Don heard Thorne swear, and his heart stopped for a moment. Oh God! Go Dash, go quick! he thought … and his heart started racing

AewwVKQ.png

Dash left.

aIrO5lY.png

But Thorne was already out the front door.

qeDX7Th.png

Don ran after him, β€œWait! Thorne! Wait!” Don caught up to Thorne.

HIk1pEA.png

β€œWait for what?” Thorne said bitterly. β€œSo I can watch you kiss him too? What the hell is he doing here? Did you give him a key? You sure as hell didn’t give me a key!”

2kAfrVu.png

β€œI don’t know!” Don insisted, β€œI don’t know anything! I don’t know why he came over! I don’t know how he got in! Raj must’ve let him in! I’d never give him a key! If I gave anyone a key it would be you! Because you know about him! He doesn’t know about you!”

bb0Pqdd.png

Thorne kept walking. It isn’t worth this, he said to himself. β€œWorth what?” the annoying little voice was back in his head. β€œAre you jealous Thorne?” it asked him.

m7Ao9Ix.png

Don stepped in front of him, β€œDon’t go, ok? Stay here with me,” he said.

mJZkPHr.png

β€œWhat? Act like this never happened?” Thorne said scathingly. β€œI don’t think so.”

NxIeKj0.png

β€œWe could,” Don said. β€œIt shouldn’t have happened. I didn’t ask him to come over Thorne! I didn’t give him a key! Can’t we just pretend it didn’t happen?”

Cs2jlyH.png

I can’t believe I’m even considering this … Thorne thought to himself. I’m the secret lover. I know about Dash, and he doesn’t know about me. That means Dash is more important than I am …

h2o6ft4.png

β€œLook, I’ll come back in, but I can’t promise I’ll stay,” Thorne said.

β€œThat’s fine!” Don was cool with that, β€œLet’s go back to where we were before you got that text, ok?”

nwdKsYW.png

Don was relieved, Cool, he thought. He’s coming back. He’s fine.

s9feXLE.png

They returned to Don’s room…

o3ACw6E.png

Which was probably a bad idea. They should have gone somewhere else for a while first. Thorne couldn’t take it.

rme4SDl.png

β€œHe was in here with you! And I was just down the hall making a phone call! Do you know how revolting that is?”

sqE2ljd.png

"I'm not going to be the 'Other man' Don! That's not my style. I'm Thorne Bailey for cripes sake! Do you have any idea how many people would love to be in your shoes right now?! But you're keeping Me hidden?! From that little mouse?!"

KTo4z9J.png

β€œThorne,” Don said. β€œI never told you I would tell him about you. I don’t know why you thought I would.”

CRbBfBo.png

β€œFine!” Thorne shouted! β€œYou can tell him now! Call him! Tell him!”

iOSE64w.png

β€œYeah” Thorne said, β€œThat’s what I thought”

zmmAZbw.png

β€œBye Don,” Thorne said.

QNNK5FU.png

And he left.

wxQfhKb.png

And Don didn’t like it.

LgLhULo.png

Continued Here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Dash is so lovely with Don - I really worry for him! Not sure what Thorn is planning yet - looking forward to what happens. Is the spoiler from this or another save? He is really gaga over family - in every save. Diego and Jessica have an almost full pink romance bar considering they have only done bold pick up line and compliment appearance - its pretty impressive. Jessica still rejects a lot of things like embrace but I am sure if they had first kiss it would make a world of difference. I have sims who have woohooed who don't have as good a romantic relationship. That is why I was asking about spontaneous first kiss (if that happens autonomous woohoo will be a very real danger) They also have reached best friends. I would be worried if I was Bjorn! Bjorn was autonomously at the festival - as always he and Brytani were engaged in their feud and were insulting each other which upset Diego. Lily Feng did need the Loo and instead of going just grabbed herself and jumped around ruining my screenshots. I will have to try out if I can get my sims to go to that bush near the chess set - maybe it was fixed in the huge update when they fixed lighthouse woohoo or maybe you have to stand in the exact right spot.

Jessica is finding the celebrity life a bit of a strain.
    1bvLhGe.png?1
    Good thing there are highly sophisticated celebrity disguises.
    FIahAnw.png
    At least Bjorn recognises her (as well as half the bar still.)
    K79GUh6.png

Some birthdays
    Lyra ages up - she looks less like Jessica except for the dark eyes.
    J0m2mQl.png?1X5bmz9N.png?1

Abilene becomes a teen (they have 2 teens and 1 young adult now). Surprisingly she is the spitting image of Jessica except with Bjorn's colouring. She is quite plus sized (doesn't really show in CAS) probably because this was Jessica's original body type when I first made her (living with fitness fanatic Bjorn changed Jess forever.)
    JokPh7j.png?1kes5oAI.png?1

In keeping with aging up tradition - the first thing she does is start a fire - but puts it out too. Good girl!
    3gGiQGP.png

I am very concerned at how close this relationship is getting - the meaner Max is the more Viktor likes him. He hangs out at Max's house a lot (his older siblings have both moved away.)
    oQbeeRH.png
    Bjorn proving that people are more than black and white characters.
    Visiting Sophia. This is his highest relationship besides his 4 children with jessica (and Jessica).
    M1YHine.png

Telling a story about a giant and a fairy to his grandchildren (and Lyra).
    60s6okR.png

Campaigning in the city... the lady in brown must be a Brytani Cho fan as she can't bear Bjorn. Luckily he secured the other ladies vote.
    lcze3Wi.png

One of the Pleasant girls also agreed to give him her vote (yes I have the new pack but I am finishing this part of the story before Edvin Ollie goes to uni. - Cassandra couldn't wait to try out the features as evidenced by last update in the bathroom).
    znJdp7f.png

Windenburg political rally and debate.
    The 3 political parties held a meet and greet rally in Windenburg at which the 3 competing candidates gave speeches.
    Victor Feng from the Simoleons for everyone party (his speech practicing in his mirror at home seems to be working).
    IzQtP9D.png

Bjorn for the World United party and the guy who is not that important and I forgot his name from the Foundation for Less Mischief.

DtsvDfC.png

Bjorn's club, Jessica and Edvin Ollie were all there to help.

EkOF1BT.png
    d1sMYCh.png

Bjorn got extra strong confident moodlets as he gave a convincing speech which moved other sims.
    8RIQr4t.png
    iQMIe04.png

This guy didn't convince anyone and got insulted publicly by his pushy ambitious wife.
    X2A0Ht2.png

Blooper - wardrobe malfunction
    This was soooo difficult to co-ordinate and I managed to make Bjorn glitch out and he gave his first speech in his birthday suit). I think he enjoyed flashing the entire room and 3 clubs worth of sims.
    G484I6r.png

• CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    @DarkAngel1994 The bedrooms are perfect! <3 Oh, I'm so much into color-coding sims :lol:
    Also that's one of my fave paintings in this game and somehow my painter sim hasn't made it in this save yet :/
    (the "French girls" quote was perfect too)

@AlwaysAsking It's so sugary I feel like I'm getting diabetes :lol:
    And that last part with baby cuteness was so unexpected like I was whacked in the face by a huge unicorn plushie!
    giphy.gif
    OMG that moment when Thorne sees Don hugging Dash and passes by like "it's ok keep smiling" and then screams curses! Perfect!
    Thorne seems so confused about what he really wants and feels :sweat_smile: Can't wait to see what Don does with it!

Answering your questions:
    Lana wasn't Akira's professor, but one in the rival university, which too makes sense for her to keep away from him :)
    I actually like this detail - he had to call her and send messages to keep friendship up and after graduation they could finally meet at romance festival - perfect little tale of patience and reward! :)

And I found Joaquin!
    He was in a separate unnamed household under other households.
    It's still the same old Joaquin I made over and not some long-lost slightly better looking evil clone, because he's still head of the premade DJ club - that's how I found him in the first place!
    SlzXYyP.jpg
    But he has no memory of Candy or anyone else.
    hcw6z7D.jpg
    Turns out the same thing happened to Brant Hecking!
    At least his married status with Brent remained.
    I guess it's a brand new DU bug, because I saw both of them as part of student organizations earlier :(
    Post edited by Morkovka on
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited December 2019
    Emmaline and Cameron
    BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

They come to Selvadorada looking for those famous hot springs that can help couples with infertility.
    6-12-2019-9-47-20.png
    By midnight they finally find them. Starved, exhausted but full of hope.
    6-12-2019-9-58-24.png
    They try immediatelly after their bath.
    6-12-2019-10-03-47.png
    Everyone around is pregnant. Except her.
    6-12-2019-10-16-19.png
    Nothing works. Nothing helps.
    6-12-2019-10-26-29.png
    She can't do this any longer.
    6-12-2019-10-28-25.png
    I am three days behind with this thread. I should jump right onto reading.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    edited December 2019
    After a lot of fiddling in CAS I can finally say I have worked out all of Morgyn's looks! So, without further ado, here is (my) Morgyn's official lookbook:
    Morgyn's Lookbook
    jl9ZGSc.png

A bit about Morgyn:

Morgyn is genderfluid and likes to dress in both masculine and feminine styles. He is fortunate that he looks good in pretty much anything, which makes finding ensembles ridiculously easy for him. He goes by both he/him and they/them pronouns interchangeably.

Morgyn grew up at the turn of the century 1800's. He was raised solely by his mother Freesia, who was a powerful spellcaster. His father left when he was an infant and it is unknown where he is or what happened to him. Since Morgyn's only role-model was his mother, he took on many of her traits and became extremely comfortable in his femininity. In his teenage years he took to crossdressing, but only in the privacy of his own bedroom as this type of behaviour was seen as a mental deficiency in the late 1800s and was not accepted by general society.

When Morgyn was a child he and Freesia realised that he had inherited her magical abilities. When he turned 24 he moved to the Magic Realm, as all post-adolescent spellcasters do once they turn of age, to study and master their magical powers. Once he entered the Magic Realm, he found the inhabitants to be much more accepting and began to express himself freely, often wearing dresses, skirts and make-up whenever the urge arose.

He quickly found he was a natural at spellcastery, and not long after he arrived he began working his way up the ranks to be one of the most prolific potion makers and spellcasters in the Magic Realm. Eventually Simeon SIlversweater, the sage of practical magic, noted Morgyn's prowess and invited him to become the new sage of untamed magic. Morgyn happily took the position and spent many years tutoring other spellcasters.

Due to the magic which enshrines the Magic Realm, anybody who lives there permanently or semi-permanently ceases to physically age. Morgyn lived in the realm for fifty years before meeting a young, novice spellcaster named Corin Katerquaad. Morgyn took Corin under his wing as a pupil, but it wasn't long before he found himself falling for the handsome young man.

The feeling was mutual, and one fine day Corin proposed to Morgyn up on his balcony garden. Morgyn accepted and returned to the human world with Corin, where they moved into a home in Glimmerbrook. Soon after they adopted a little girl named Star, and a few years later, by way of a particularly strong aphrodisiac potion, Morgyn fell pregnant with his and Corin's second child, a baby boy named Peitrie.

Morgyn now happily lives with his family in Glimmerbrook and is currently enrolled at Britechester University, studying a Psychology degree so he can become a professor and return to his roots in teaching.

Post edited by TheLastStar on
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited December 2019
    @DarkAngel1994 "Now, darling, here's what NOT to do around the giant Sim-eating plant!" The kids look great, as do their rooms!

@Keidra my Morgyn must not have noticed the slow-burn thing, they're all over Raylan XD The apartment looks great, I always have so much trouble with that one! Heh, I think Caleb is wired to enjoy chess? Like he's generally all over it if there's no TV around. And oh wow, Lilith looks gorgeous! Oh gosh Damian's reaction is precious!

@DoodlyDoofus Julia... honey please don't eat that... oh my, I feel her relationship with Sonya may be hazardous for her health. And other people's health. Luna's just living her best life!

@AlwaysAsking OH DRAMA. (Also a small part of me is amused at the red star poking Thorne in the nose.) Ooh man Thorne's done a great job of snaring himself, really. He's got his own agenda, Don is being... Don, and poor Dash is totally ignorant of all this...

@Becka28 yeah one of the tricky things with Bjorn is that he is legit good with his kids, just not with romance. I suspect he should stay single and just adopt a bunch of kids and be dad at everyone. Also that wardrobe malfunction is amazing.

@Morkovka oh dear! I wonder if a vampire did the Drain Spirit thing on them? That resets relationships, IIRC.

@TheLastStar fantastic looks!! And I love your backstory! I have some details for my Morgyn worked out, but need to do a bit more on it.

Today's updates! Raylan is finishing up his second semester, and I actually had to have Morgyn drop out, then re-enroll to get them into Psychology to get into the Professor career. And because that's actually a Foxbury speciality and I wanted them both at UBrite, it's not actually a Distinguished degree. Oh well. Raylan is now about to start his third semester (out of four, he's doing three subjects), Morgyn is about to start anew!

Some mild sugar.

So there has been a lot of flirting since they first hooked up.
    zkQkzua.png
    ...A lot of flirting.
    hWrVAZA.png

They're both pretty into it.
    fNECC36.png

Still, one thing they haven't done yet is an actual date, and so that is what Morgyn asks!
    9mco5uM.png

It's a snowy night in San Myshuno, but it's very pretty!
    z9vX6Fe.png

And Raylan thinks Morgyn looks super cute in a beret.
    jOcL4yf.png

Still, it's a bit warmer inside!
    gTfDKFF.png

Okay, make that a lot warmer ;D
    7PQriMq.png

Going to see the stars~
    CvHV3LB.png

Always nice to finish with fireworks!
    nxfc8vN.png

They get home and Morgyn immediately conks out...
    dRzgMYK.png

...and Raylan goes to shower and formulate an idea.
    4FJe00D.png

Composing a song for Morgyn!
    AEtd5Bp.png

Good morning, Morgyn! "Is it? :|" Morgyn is not a morning person.
    nSECoPg.png

It's coooold outside.
    M3gvqdQ.png

Porridge hits the spot!
    VIP7ZUU.png

No snow yet, but there's already some ice on the canal.
    U26aGTW.png

Raylan heads off to his last exam, deeply unimpressed with the whole idea. Poor guy gets pretty anxious about them!
    qzNQNRw.png

And Morgyn has a relaxing day, reading and keeping warm.
    sC6F1nn.png

De-stressing bath.
    fneRFG7.png

Debriefing after the last exam. He thinks it went okay!
    8zoYpRp.png

Time to finish that song!
    1LSHY0s.png

Sending it off, and it's immediately nominated for an award!
    WmMphU9.png

Morgyn is pretty impressed that the song Raylan wrote for them was so well received.
    vNvZiJ1.png

...Very impressed, apparently!
    (Hmm. Despite nothing above the waist showing, this image and this image alone refuses to load?)

Sleep time!
    Bjdkqag.png

Gotta tell Simstagram about his new song.
    Yx4nZk7.png

Last class! But first, here is a kiss.
    cMkboty.png

Kiss caught, have a good class!
    OyGd7Kr.png

Morgyn is not very tech-savvy, but they do like the idea of Knowing Stuff, and the cursed box has knowledge inside it. So, time to get used to it!
    MsZx62x.png

Semester DONE!
    EaO3vSN.png

Not too bad! Not the straight A+ from last semester, but not too bad either! Raylan re-enrolls with two core subjects and a photography elective, and Morgyn goes for three straight core subjects.
    X4ENxbC.png

Celebratory drink.
    IF6EtW5.png

Raylan asks Morgyn to be his partner, officially.
    L8tfjQe.png

I don't know what this expression is called, but either way, they agreed!
    u8FRxwA.png

Autonomous selfie time!
    BDlFdhB.png

"This is going on my Simstagram!"
    cj84lPU.png

Morgyn's room is pretty crowded, so they shove the unused dining table and chairs to the back of the room and set up in there.
    6GshsN2.png

Semester starts tomorrow! Morgyn and Raylan get started on homework...
    03RVNUL.png

...and it's off to sleep, ready for a new semester!
    eO2GxJT.png
    edited December 2019
    I am sorry if you had me in your mentions and I did not respond. For some reason I do not get notifications of everyone's mentions. Like, I can see right here that Morkovka mentioned me, but it is not shown in my notifications whatsoever.

I think somebody else mentioned they were having problems too. I'm going to try to page through and get to other people anyway, so if I see anything with my name I will be sure to answer any questions

@Koteyka

Ummmm .. kidnap Peter? I'm not liking the sound of that!!

The picture of Thorne's expression when Steve walks by reminds me of great deal of how Don looked at the restaurant when he was there with my Thorne and ended up sitting by Bjorn and Clara Bjergsen πŸ˜…

Anyway, things just get worse and worse....

I think that perhaps Nick may have accomplished his goal. Steve certainly is tired of it πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜―😒

I think he's done.

And we didn't get to see teen Peter!

Now I'm ultra curious about that!

As usual, I'm on the edge of my seat here!!

Can't wait for more!

Oh, and I noticed Steve was back in floral πŸ˜„

@Keidra

I'm not sure if I could blame youth for my incapability of using the premades in Sims 1 and 2. Because I'm sure I was in my mid-30s LOL.

But I was like you in terms of just wanting to do all my own things. Your tales of Sims 3 sound kind of scary LOL I can't believe the game sends reminders that is a Life simulation game. I wonder if you'd get flagged as a possible criminal to some vague government department πŸ˜…

The only thing about the Parenthood pack that annoys me is the stupid paint and flour etc spilled on the ground constantly!

seriously, what's up with that? Because even if you can get your own kids to be well-behaved enough to stop doing it, every other kid in the neighborhood does it anyway! So all of the teenagers and adults at the parks are constantly tense because of the mess that's there!! Grrr

I had to LMAO at your description of Damian and Cassandra in the same room.

And I should start to remember that you always have random flirting off. Then I wouldn't have to keep asking the questions again LOL

In my experience Morgyn is much easier to woo with a male Sim, like a hundred times easier πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ that's part of the reason I found his enormous crush on Cassandra to be interesting.

When you have random flirting turned off, how can you have a romance start? It's still available for you to click, I assume.

And once you click something one time, will that couple be able to autonomously flirt?

And thank you for the information on what the bills are calculated from. My Sims inventories are horrendous. They are so full! As is the houses' inventories and the money that they have. I don't have get famous though, so I don't have a vault.

I guess I will just have to keep track on my own how much money they have in a "bank account" somewhere, and return it to them when they need it.

Because I cannot stand how high the bills are in some of my homes, it is quite ridiculous 😠

@ryttu3k

Oh yes, you are right! Caleb/Raylan and Morgyn do use the same colors in their default clothing, don't they! Too funny πŸ˜‚

Perhaps they are a match made in heaven? ❀️

And that's sad that so many of those cute things are CC πŸ˜” And then some are from DU, and Seasons, as I do not have either of them πŸ˜…. I do have Get to Work LOL

And indeed, I think that people will be feeling pretty bad for Don fairly soon.

Ahhh, another comment from you 😊

I agree, Don is just being Don, and Dash needs to be saved ..... somehow.

Thorne? Well, Thorne is capable of horrible things, sadly.

Morgyn and Raylan are very adorable in your update. ❀️I think that's very sweet that Raylan composes a song for Morgyn.

I guess he did a bang-up job since it was immediately nominated!

Congratulations to them on becoming significant others! And I had to laugh at Morgyn setting up a presentation when the semester starts tomorrow!

Also, I think one of your links is broken. Right after your sentence, "very impressed apparently"

@DoloresGrey

Oh no!!! Tell me it isn't true!! Emmaline .. no!!!!

@Morkovka

LOL, thank you, I'm glad you liked the updates. Baby cuteness equated to a huge unicorn plushie! I like it!!

And yes, shooting the scenes of that love triangle caused massive mayhem LOL. I was just never sure how the two of them were going to act, because sometimes their flirtyness overrode their anger, and Dash would stand by peacefully the whole time, because he had no clue what the problem was πŸ˜…

That is cool that Akira had to work so hard to keep his friendship up so he could finally go out with the professor! And how adorable that their first date was at the Romance Festival!

I'm very glad to hear you found Joaquin and Brant Hecking! That is a very strange bug, but he's forgotten everybody he knew, is that how Brant and Brent are? Still married but really no memory of each other? Sad πŸ˜”

@DarkAngel1994

I totally agree about the bad and outrageous dark forms. I don't have vampires myself, but I love it when people post pictures of their's here πŸ˜…

@Becka28

Verrryyy soon you will learn about Dash's fate. As I said to Morkovka, I love him, so I'll just leave that thought there πŸ˜…

The spoiler is from this save. So in that aspect it is truly a spoiler LOL! But I figured since the whole thing started with the point of it being Don and Thorne having a baby it would be pretty safe to show that they did πŸ˜„

The only other baby I've ever had with Don Lathario is he and Summer's and I did not have him interact with Sonny like that, so I haven't seen him with a baby before. What I couldn't get over was how responsive the baby was!! And she never cries! Well, okay, she does cry, but only when she has a dirty diaper lol.

Boy oh boy, it sounds like trouble is coming Bjorn's way! Best friends and an almost full Romance bar. 😍

I'm pretty sure you can't get a spontaneous first kiss with a vanilla game, but you guys have that passionate romance mod in, and I have no idea if it would happen with that mod. πŸ€” I agree, I think things would take off with Diego just as fast as they took off with Jade!

Omg at Jessica's highly sophisticated celebrity disguise πŸ˜… I've always meant to ask about that. Who assigns what disguise your celebrity gets? You, or the game?

Lyra and Abilene are both very pretty. And I agree, Abilene really looks like Jessica a great deal. It's hilarious that she started a fire, how did she do that? At least she put it out. πŸ™„

And goodness, Viktor enjoys hanging out with Max, the meaner he gets?

That does sound like a concerning relationship! I don't remember what traits Viktor has, and I can't think of a trait that would make you want to be with mean people anyway LOL

Holy cow at Bjorn's suit when he's campaigning in the city. Is that another reward suit or is that from the University pack?

And thanks for spilling the beans that you have University, because I was wondering how Cassandra managed to do that with Edvin Ollie. I was wondering if I had missed something somewhere, because my Sims still can't do it LOL

The political rally and debate are great, I can't even imagine how much work it was to set that up! It looks very professional, except for the whole thing where Bjorn does his speech in the buff πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Oh, and I love that whole other update as well! The one with Cassandra and Edvin Ollie in the shower!

Yay!!! Go Jade!! Good girl!

OMG Edward's face is amazing πŸ˜…

That is so cool that she autonomously broke up with Bjorn and wanted her key back! Things like that never happened in my game. I do love the goodbye wave, it's awesome πŸ˜‚

I can't believe that the doctor walked away in the middle of Tiasha giving birth! Definitely an interesting glitch. But I'm glad it worked out, that could have been a "quit without saving" kind of a deal.

@KiniHokulani

Lol, Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. That one was really fun to write.
    SqxdF0m.png

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @ryttu3k Yeah, that's what I thought too, but normally they don't suck them out of their household, especially placed in the world, to the point they forget their own last name o_O It's all weird as plum.
    @HopeyStarr

Ohhh! It's so good to see you back!!

Lady Tremaine is certainly being a wonderful person again πŸ™„

It's so wonderful to see Cinderella and the prince dancing so happily together. Love at first sight seems appropriate for someone as sweet as she is. I just hope he's nice too!!

@sarabeth2984

Awwwww, that's so cute, I just saw your update with princess Cordelia. Are those guys really supposed to be her three boyfriends? Lol that doesn't seem very Victorian to me. They seem pretty good looking though, I'll give them that πŸ˜…

That's a cute way to make them fit into the game, especially with an antique store!

And wow! The look between Eddie and the princess was Interesting πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

It was great how you put the little reminder spoilers in, great idea 😊

@Kiedra

Ahhh, cute little update here! Morgynism! Awesome! You knew it had to be coming! He is Morgyn after all πŸ˜…

That painting is beyond beautiful!! Wow! I've never seen it. What catagory is it? Just classic? My Sims always paint from reference. Those paintings sell for $2000 to $4000 for me. But I'd love to have that one somewhere!!

And ok, how? What wizarding do you do to get screenshots into frames!!

And I think they must be thinking that too πŸ˜‚ "we have a stalker! The watcher is real" lmao

@hellokitty1496

Yikes! That's quite an introduction to Seasons!

(Also the reason I never bought it πŸ˜… )

Lol, but really, what info are you looking for? Did you get answers? I haven't looked to see if anyone commented.

There are things you can do in Seasons to turn off weather related deaths, and there are ways to plead with Grim

I quit without saving if someone dies in my game, so Idk how to do it, lol, but other people know.

@GalacticGal

Yikes! Your save certainly did get crazy.

That's great that you'd learned how to save your families with their skills right

Sounds like you're doing well with them so far! Good luck 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

• March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

UPDATE OF PRETTY LITTLE LIARS (CHARLOTTE + TANE) GEN 7

For while I couldn't post because of the whole thing with chrome or whatever... but now it's finally fixed! Yay!

zh8i9WU.png

Our cats had kittens.

One is named Poptart the other Pablo (I had cats in real life with these names)

Nwxim2z.png

It's summer so I took down the fence around the pool and they've been hanging out in the pool as much as possible.

qkCsB6L.png

Gotta love that summer weather...

LejxjSV.png

Until Darren starts a fire trying to grill.

sOSirRw.png

Lucas is about to become an elder.

68ZIxdr.png

He dyed his hair too.

ven3et4.png

Darren had a birthday to YA.

fg8lbM4.png

And he's moved out...

QeUwIKu.png

Charlotte has the freelance Botanist aspiration so we grew a cowplant.

We fenced it and locked the gate for Charlotte only.

IS1TNIN.png

A family gathering.

Rc3hG5l.png

And this is Poptart the kitten that grew up. Darren took Pablo with him when he grew up. The looked exactly the same.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, thanks! I'm hoping to get all four aged up to YA and try uni one.More.Time. I will be taking my time, however. I play on Long and age up my Sims whenever I'm ready to do so. The last go-around didn't reap Aaron (the eldest) a Sports scholarship, as I didn't play them from the roll-back game save as long as I did originally. (He was always working out and using his parents' treadmill.) This time, it's a brand new game save, starting from scratch, so to speak. Mom's alive and as Erratic as ever, LOL, and doing quite nicely in the Art world. She just became a Notable Newcomer at the end of yesterday's gaming session. Erik is also a Notable but is edging dangerously close to Rising Star. My game is still in the Spring. Come summer, the teens will get the two weeks off, so Erik can have the time he needs to build his career. He was able to hold concerts at uni, even if I just sent him to the away concerts (rabbit hole). He made plenty of funds to keep the four doing nicely on their own. Plus, he was considered quite the 'hottie' and was in demand for magazine covers, too. I will explore the campus to a larger extent than I did my first time through. It took me ages to discover they could get real meals, for instance, at the Commons. Am I slow, or what?

Already Erik has written two songs, recorded them and uploaded them to the Cloud for all to enjoy. As he rises, he will be able to seek Sing-a-grams and that will boost him, as well. I love the Road to Fame mod! I have high hopes, and while I will miss the anticipation of something going quite wrong in my game with Life's Tragedies, it wasn't any fun getting stuck in a tape-loop, of sorts, without a proper resolution to the kidnapping. I won't download and re-install that mod until the bugs are worked out. Wish me luck!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    edited December 2019
    Yikes! That's quite an introduction to Seasons!

(Also the reason I never bought it πŸ˜… )

Lol, but really, what info are you looking for? Did you get answers? I haven't looked to see if anyone commented.

There are things you can do in Seasons to turn off weather related deaths, and there are ways to plead with Grim

I quit without saving if someone dies in my game, so Idk how to do it, lol, but other people know.

@AlwaysAsking All that was said was that my gameplay was pretty rough starting in.

To be fair, I still blame my sims for their own faults. I mean, if you're cold put on something warm and if you're not, put on something else. But, in hindsight, I think I should've either disabled weather disasters from happening or probably changed their outerwear. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

As far as unexpected deaths go, I choose to let it happen naturally even if there are cheats. I just would rather to figure it out on my own and not have someone spoil it for me. It's just a little more challenging for me.

And, if you want, you can use "Save as" if you want a duplicate file for whatever reason that you need it. :)
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS UPDATE CHARLOTTE + TANE GEN 7

Finally Tane became a YA.

mDBejYz.png

Charlotte proposed to him.

He said YES!

H5xdFzM.png

e8XSOR1.png

v6kODUq.png

We had a really bad storm...

3txP3id.png

This is our house and our garden.

TgyDQxt.png

The cow plant died :(

IxrXaYD.png

Here's Charlotte announcing she is pregnant.

3TF3ZPr.png

Charlotte + Tane will bring in Generation 8!
    5DG72Tj.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top