Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Ok, does anyone else watch Sims 3 vids on YouTube and find themselves trying to change the angle of the screen with their mouse? Or is it just me? :D

I plead guilty!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,004 Member
    Hi everyone. I have returned from my vacation visiting family. Thanks so much to the DD team for keeping the spreadsheet and the upcoming deals list current. Thanks to @lauravonawesome for also posting the upcoming deals and for now becoming a member of the DD team.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Valgon57 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the list, I finally could get Goth Library about 2 weeks ago.

Hi @Me1620 Jodi and @ajaxpost
    I missed DD Group back at 2014 when David @Wallin posting dance videos :#
    Well, hello! been a long time since I saw your ID on here, those videos were indeed awesome, but it's even better to hear that you've snagged a great deal! :)

@Valgon57 - Great to see you here in the DD thread. I am happy you finally got the Goth Library. That was the last set I needed to join the I Own the Store Club.
    Ok, does anyone else watch Sims 3 vids on YouTube and find themselves trying to change the angle of the screen with their mouse? Or is it just me? :D

@Jude525 - I definitely have tried to zoom in :D
    Hey all, just a thought I had~ since the new rotation starts at the end of the month, has anyone started plotting the new dates
    @lauravonawesome the spreadsheet already has all the info for the 14th rotation of the list set out and ready. They may update the sales page but when this current list started we were told it would be the last list so I doubt they will change the list, so you're probably safe plotting out any dates for the next rotation whenever you are ready to do so.

@lauravonawesome - I have just updated the Eastern Time Zone Specific spreadsheet. It includes deals from today until February 8, 2018. The Welcome tab of the time zone specific spreadsheets include basic instructions, which I hope are understandable, on how to update the spreadsheet should we wish to add deals not yet posted.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    @Me1620 Welcome back!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    @Jude525 I have. I've even tried to do it with other videos/photos
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Me1620 Thank you Jodi! It's been my pleasure, and I'll definitely take a look at that updated spreadsheet. :)

@mycami21 nice to see you back as well!

It's been the most action-packed weekend I've had in a while. It's been a couple of months since I've seen anyone (since my friends all have jobs and responsibilities), but I got to reconnect with my favourite OE people at long last!

I went to a dinner theatre and a karaoke party, and rang in a friend's birthday with a backyard BBQ. Sure, it poured for the better part of the weekend, but we needed the rain (since it's our driest summer on record in 25 years)... and I was just happy to get out of the house. :lol:

Deals will be in the next post... Stay tuned!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options

Current deal:

801 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Grease Gear Cleansing Dishwasher / 36 / 85 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming deals:

802 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Ornate Over Oven Fume / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

803 ) When Worlds Collide Collection / 893 / 2181 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; The Final Frontier Set

804 ) Business on the Top / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set

805 ) Lord Vladimir’s Magic Cauldron / 162 / 461 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: More Magic!; Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings; January 2012 Compilation; Best of 2012 Compilation

806 ) Suspending Suspenders / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

807 ) Hit the Bookshelf / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

808 ) Full Regal Living Set / 528 / 1376 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set. The Full set includes a fence and two gates that are not available in any of the subsets.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 511, # 266)

809 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 839 but less than # 63, # 920, # 962)

810 ) Lovely Geisha Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; The Monarch Suite

811 ) Zen Again / 332 / 842 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, but less than # 868, # 541)

812 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Noble Nuker Microwave / 23 / 68 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

813 ) Carry a Torch for Me Mirror / 38 / 54 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Options
    edited August 2017
    @lauravonawesome - You're weekend sounds wonderful. I am so happy for you.

I have spent a lot of time in the last few months with my OE family and friends. Of course, I love them all dearly, but I also missed checking in on my sims friends with more than just a quick peek now and then.

@Lexers615 - Thanks. As you know, I not only have come back to the DD thread, but I am going after some badges again.

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @lauravonawesome - You're weekend sounds wonderful. I am so happy for you.

I have spent a lot of time in the last few months with my OE family and friends. Of course, I love them all dearly, but I also missed checking in on my sims friends with more than just a quick peek now and then.

@Lexers615 - Thanks. As you know, I not only have come back to the DD thread, but I am going after some badges again.

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

I couldn't resist. B)
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    @Me1620 Thanks, it's been a real slice~ due to my physical limitations, I haven't been able to do a lot of things I usually would, but I'm happy that my friends made a point of planning at least a couple of activities I was able to participate in. I'm pretty introverted in OE, so I don't mind my own company, but too much of a good thing and all that. :lol:

@Lexers615 I just saw your earlier post and yes, I've totally done that. My favourite TS3 Let's Play is the one with Randy Notamurderer and the Dexter mod~ hey @ajaxpost is that one of yours?

• Options
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    JarvSAURUSJarvSAURUS Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi there I'm very very new at this, all I gotta say is thank you for the amount of effort put into these info, they're so helpful!!

Although things are a bit confusing for me right now, I've already understood the CYS and planning on starting out with Animals Abound set thingy. But I guess I have to wait till the next cycle to make my very first purchase.
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @JarvSAURUS welcome to the DD thread and the forums. Depending on what you want and own you can start buying from the DD at any point in the rotation. There is a link to the DD spreadsheet in my signature if you haven't found the link on page 1 already. There is also Timezone specific ones on page 1. Don't be shy to ask any questions regarding the DD or the spreadsheet.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Hey @JarvSAURUS and welcome to the DD-stalking thread!
    We're a pretty friendly bunch, and I promise we won't bite (unless someone brings cookies). :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Now I want cookies. But I shouldn't eat them yet, as my other half made dinner reservations for us at a nice restaurant and I need to save my appetite for that.

Deals are in next post~ stay tuned :)

• Options
    Since I'm heading out later and won't be home to post the next set of deals, I'll post them now instead.

Current deal:

810 ) Lovely Geisha Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; The Monarch Suite

Upcoming deals:

811 ) Zen Again / 332 / 842 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, but less than # 868, # 541)

812 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Noble Nuker Microwave / 23 / 68 / 66% / 2 hours

813 ) Carry a Torch for Me Mirror / 38 / 54 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

814 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 204 / 360 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 524, # 829)

815 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 517 / 990 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 951)

816 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 782 / 1377 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 248, but less than # 277 )

817 ) Little Princess Girl's Toy Box / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

818 ) Faire Table Lamp / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Den; Faire Folk Furnishings (Slumber + Den); Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

Note: Before you purchase deal 819, you may wish to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

819 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 310 / 628 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 119)

820 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Panophobia Panic End Table / 22 / 41 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

This is a one-hour deal
    821 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Caliper Flame Control Cinerator Stove / 43 / 81 / 47% / 1 hour

822 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Burnished Bright Bulb Floor Lamp / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours

• Options
    Reminds me an ingame skillbook: ""Social Networking 2: Cyberstalking And You" :D
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,377 Member

:lol: It is NOT just you. I do that all the time. And then it takes me awhile to realize why the stinking screen won't move. :frowning:

@Me1620 Welcome back! Hope you'll have more time for sims now.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,377 Member

@JarvSAURUS If you like building you could win 1500 simpoints worth of items on September 1 in this contest HERE[/url

My favourite TS3 Let's Play is the one with Randy Notamurderer and the Dexter mod~ hey @ajaxpost is that one of yours?

@lauravonawesome Glad you got to have a good time out with your friends! That is not ajaxpost's videos cause I watch all his Sims 3 videos and that doesn't sound familiar.
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    First off welcome @JarvSAURUS, great to have someone new join the group to share their Store journey. Of course, you don't have to share if you don't want to but we do love to hear about the successes, the near misses and the frustrations along the way as we count down to the celebration of you Owning The Store! :)

And Jodi, @Me1620, von @lauravonawesome delighted to hear that you've had such lovely time with family and friends.

ZeeGee wrote: »
    My favourite TS3 Let's Play is the one with Randy Notamurderer and the Dexter mod~ hey @ajaxpost is that one of yours?
    @lauravonawesome Glad you got to have a good time out with your friends! That is not ajaxpost's videos cause I watch all his Sims 3 videos and that doesn't sound familiar.
    Indeed, that's not mine - but what a great name! A quick Google throws up a series from 2014 but unfortunately my work computer won't let me see it so can't tell if it is: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1dhab2_chronicles-of-a-killer-part-1-sims-3_fun

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

lol...I do that too. Sometimes I just want to look closer at the desk in the corner....then remember....duh. :lol:

@Me1620 Vacation....sounds like a wonderful idea. Visit with family or cruise like @rnramey? Both sound like awesome plans, but, the cruise would be my dream come true vacation (well visit to Australia would really be dream come true) Welcome back to both of you. Ok...back to lurker status. :) except......Waves to @mycami21 Miss your stories! Hope you feel better and can share when you do. :)

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @bekkasan hi, what part of Australia would you like to visit?
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Gamefreak130Gamefreak130 Posts: 29 Member
    Well, now, that certainly can't be right...

According to the MMAO machine, I...OWN THE STORE?
  • Options
    Yay, congrats @Gamefreak130 :)

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Well, now, that certainly can't be right...
    According to the MMAO machine, I...OWN THE STORE?
    The machine never lies!* Great work! Congratulations! :+1::cookie:

*Though if you don't have all the 'Exclusives' keep poking it every now and until it hands them over :)

• Options
    JarvSAURUSJarvSAURUS Posts: 7 New Member
    @lauravonawesome @angeljess26 @ZeeGee @ajaxpost thanks a lot for the warm welcome. I just have 1 question, I am aware that we can't earn simpoints through ads at the moment, but was it available for people living outside of US ? I live in Australia :) .

I've made a list of things that I might buy on the notepad and currently I'm following Ladybugleslie's guide on getting the sets. It's kind of confusing since some of the things are jumbled up and it might require me at least several cycles to finish the compilations. I'm a bit slow at learning too. I saw some people saying that they've completed everything within 3 months which is AMAZING does that mean they finished it all in just 1 cycle of DD?? :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top