March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,980 Member
edited February 23 in Nominated Threads
The Daily Deal List and Sales Help

The Sims 3 Store Daily Deal offers a selected store item at a discounted price for one, two or three hours. Many of the items are discounted at 75% off or more.

The current Daily Deal list, which was introduced on September 23, 2014 at 12:07 a.m. UTC, includes 977 deals. After the 977th deal ends, the deals begin at Deal 1 again. A full rotation of the list takes 82 days. (See this post for background information about the Daily Deal list.)

The first page of this thread has been set up to include the list of the deals, and to include information that was available on the first page of the previous DD threads. To the first time user, this thread contains a lot of information. To help you find the information you are seeking, the first post is a contents list with hyperlinks to posts and threads within the Sims 3 forum to help Simmers own the store or at least as much content as they would like and, to get the most value for their simpoints.

Note - This thread replaces the original "September 2014 Daily Deals Rotation List" thread created by Ximph that you may see referenced in comments below. The original thread is now closed and relevant information from that thread can be found within this thread.

NOTEWORTHY

EA App and Store content - EA_Cade has confirmed that all Sims 3 content owned in the web store is compatible with the EA app. See the original post here. EA_Cade also provides a link to download Origin Thin Setup should you want to reinstall Origin. If you are having difficulties downloading store content in the EA app, check out this thread in EA Answers HQ

Merelhyn created a thread to provide simmers with guidelines on purchasing all the sets, compilations and venues available in the Sims 3 Store for the least amount of simpoints.

SpiredMoth's Cheapest Paths website provides updates to Merelhyn's guidelines with 2022 costs for the cheapest paths to complete of sets and compilations. SpiredMoth has also created the S3S Tools spreadsheet to help save as many simpoints as possible with your store purchases. The spreadsheet includes the Make Me an Offer Checker and Complete Your Set calculator.

Please see the following posts for information on
Before We Begin - Some Thank Yous
To the previous DD thread keepers: @Valgon57, @Seadramon, @Pattyco, @Mmdrgntobldrgn, @2Mahawk, @becomingjenn, @ajaxpost, and @Ximph. Thank you for hosting and maintaining the DD lists. I would also like to thank you for providing me with some of the text that I will be presenting in this thread.

Thank you to all the members of the DD community who have helped to track the deals for the list; who have proof read the list and spreadsheets; who have joined the spreadsheet team; who have answered questions regarding the DD, the store and the games; who have create tools and threads to help others; who have paid it forward by gifting others; and, who have gone off topic to make the DD thread a fun place to hang out while waiting for the deals.

Contents
a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top