Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Ok so the comment section is open here again. Unfortunately I am not home to post an update on the list.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited August 2017
    Comments section is back, yay!

I'm awake, and I'm home, so I'll post the next few deals. :)

Current deal:

674 ) Grandpa's Grove: 57% off (741/1710) 2hrs
    More than # 495 & # 640
    Not part of any other set or compilation.

Next 24 hours:

675 ) Taintless Window by BahHaus 52% off (48/100) 2hrs
    More than # 226
    Part of: BahHaus

676 ) Old Town: Starter Kit 38% off (225/365) 2 hrs
    Less than # 496 but more than # 60 & 633
    Not part of any other set; 2 pieces included in Quaint Cottage Collection.

677 ) Relaxed Sweater 61% off (29/75) 2 hrs
    Less than # 268, # 380 & # 458
    Not part of any other set or collection.

678 ) Shades of Heart 41% off (40 / 68) 2 hrs
    Part of: Kids 2010, Ultra Lounge 2010, Ultra Lounge Girls' &Boys' Bedroom Sets, Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set.
    This is the only time this item appears on the DD.
    :
    679 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set 45 % off (270/ 495) 2 hrs
    More than # 309, # 463 & # 780
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set; 1 item appears in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection and another in Eloquently Ecclectic.

680 ) Alvar Eero Compilation Trash Compactor 39% off (55/90) 2 hrs
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Kitchen Marvels, Blast From the Past, December 2011, and Finest Living, Finest Cooking
    This item only appears once per rotation.

681 ) Stacked Planters 61% off (19/49) 2 hrs
    Part of: Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

682 ) Formal Glad Rags 25% off (30/40) 2 hrs
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear, jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear, February 2011

683 ) Tiki Outdoor Party 57% off (544/1277) 2 hrs
    Less than # 155 & # 487 but more than # 620
    Shares items with Island Escape Collection and May 2011.

684 ) Full Interior Castle Set 66% off (147/ 427) 2 hrs
    Less than # 378, # 536 & # 737
    Shares items with Best of 2010

685 ) Indulgent Living 65% off (350/990) 2 hrs
    Less than # 261 but more than # 702 & # 724
    Part of Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear, 6 items included in Monarch Suite

686 ) Home Economics Table 49% off (38/75) 2 hrs
    Part of Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit, I Heart The 50s
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited August 2017
    Here are the upcoming deals starting where @lauravonawesome left off till when I should be able to post tomorrow morning:

687 ) Johan Door Plus / 25 / 64 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

688 ) Loads of Laundry / 708 / 1080 / 34% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, # 834, # 744)

689 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 340 / 1250 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 576, # 424, # 551)
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Here are the deals for the next 24 hours:

690 ) Serenity Retreat / 513 / 1539 / 67% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 244, # 643, # 100)

691 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 575)

692 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 322 / 630 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 89, # 370, but less than # 742)

693 ) Brassworks Chandelier / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

694 ) The Boardwalk / 969 / 1900 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 890)

695 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 728 / 1029 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 750, # 550)

696 ) Petals / 29 / 38 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make A Wish Compilation

697 ) Jet Set / 371 / 675 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 522)

698 ) Everyday Kids Collection / 348 / 972 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 62)

699 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cooker Stove / 53 / 56 / 5% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 379)

700 ) Very Beary Towel Holder / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Good morning all!

My sleep cycle is totally off~ I woke up at 7:30 AM yesterday, then went back to bed at 3, woke up at 10:30 PM and am still awake... Man, getting back into a routine once this thing heals is gonna be a nightmare!

I'll try and stay up until 3 this afternoon for Serenity Retreat, then probably grab some sleep between that and Boardwalk, which are the last 2 venues I need (of course, there's the bakery, but I probably won't get that one as I don't want mods in my game and I hear that one is required for it to work).

Since I bought that SP bundle, I've actually been able to have a bit of fun with the MMAO machine. Just now, I got a nice offer that had 3 items at 42% off~ it had the sofa from Muse Luxury (which allowed me to complete the set for just 85 SP) plus a bike and rack from Pushin' Pedals that will make the rest of that set just 79 SP at DD 947.

In unrelated news, my ankle seems to be healing well (and was even normal size today, instead of all swollen and weird). I went to physio the other day and the doctor was happy with my progress. She gave me some strength exercises to do, as well as things to help my balance, so that I'm not hopelessly uncoordinated/don't break the same bones again falling down the stairs because I can't stand upright.

Still no idea when my second surgery is happening, but she says the surgeon will call when he's ready for me. I'm having all 4 pins removed, but the metal plate is staying where it is.

Hope everyone else is doing well and scoring some awesome deals too!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Options
    Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member

I got Indulgent Living today for free! :) That was sort of unexpected and a nice surprise!
    I will get 4 other sets for free in the near future! Yeah! :D

@lauravonawesome I am glad to hear your ankle is healing well! I hope you saw the "thank you" for your gift a few days ago! I had to edit a posting ...because it was the day we couldn't post!
  • Options
    @Yoschi334 I did see your post, and you are most welcome :)
    Congrats on your deal too!

• Options
    @lauravonawesome Good Morning! I have no idea why, but hearing you mention that you were dealing with swelling caught me off guard. No reason to, since it isn't like we have coffee together and I've never noticed it. :D I knew you were having follow up surgery, I just hadn't thought of it in that way. If you can understand what I mean.

As for the bakery, keep in mind that the venue as a standalone has its issues, but the components are very nice and can be used to build a Sim run business with no mods. Personally I think the venue was overbuilt. The thing is large enough to constitute a small shopping plaza, and as such has lots of places for Sims to wander off into and never interact with each other. The opposite of what I look for in a venue. Honestly, the Last Venue of Amore does the same thing.

EDIT:

As for needing a mod: I had built a smaller bakery to run and hadn't actually played it yet. So, just for you, I created a new game to test it out. It works just fine. While there are mods out there to vary the gameplay, and I think I may "play" around with one of these that may speed up production to fill the displays, they don't seem to be needed.

So far the only thing I didn't like is that customers keep going into the fridge and helping themselves to quick snacks. I need to play test it some more and see if the fridge is needed or if it can just be removed. I presume customers will be more motivated to buy my food if they are hungry. Or maybe not, in which case keeping their needs met will motivate them to stay on the lot longer.

This is my first foray into owning an interactive business in TS3, so there will definitely be a learning curve. I did find it interesting that I made a couple of sales before I thought to install a cash register, and that I then installed the register from the Savvy Sellers collection. Also, it seems that anything placed on a shelf is fair game. Even though it's a bakery set, apparently you can sell anything that fits in the display. I placed some flame fruit and plasma fruit for sale, though haven't sold any yet. Also, once it's in a display case, it's out of reach. I accidentally placed a rock of some sort when I meant to place the plasma fruit. I tried to take it back and the game would have none of that.

Also, although I couldn't see the option of directly hiring someone like in the Bistro, random Sims walked behind the counter and started baking, leaving their results on the counter for me to place in the case. Having two bake stations was convenient there. And I didn't have to pay them any salary!

FURTHER, I just popped over to someone's review that explains that I can hire a cashier, and explains that not only can other items be placed in the cases, but no food placed in the cases will go bad before being sold. So I can create a full service deli. They also mentioned a great idea of including a pizza oven from Monte Vista and preserves from Grandma's canning station. Oh, my creative juices are just boiling over now! I think my legacy game of World Travel just got put on hold while Giulio and his "bakery" take center stage! (And since he's part of my legacy family, I'm still in legacy mode.)
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Oh wow, @Jude525 you kind of have me excited about that venue now... I have Monte Vista and the canning station now, so maybe I will pick it up after all (if I remember right, it's like 850 or 880 SP at 771?). I'm glad I was able to inspire your creative side, however indirectly. :lol:

I have the bistro and Savvy Seller's collection as well, though I've never owned an interactive business in TS3. I loved Open For Business in TS2, so maybe this one will be good too.

I agree re: Last Venue of Amore. I find it so large that it's overwhelming, as it'd be hard to keep track of a whole family visiting it. But my single Sim in Moonlight Falls enjoys giving gondola rides. :)

I grabbed both Serenity Retreat and Boardwalk today; so, unless I decide to get the bakery as well, that's it for venues and all the expensive stuff is crossed off my wishlist! I only have 2 compilations left (Feb. and Nov. 2011, which I'll be able to complete for free or very cheap); next rotation will be the last of the DD sets (though there's only 2 I'm aware of so far). Then, it's down to non-DD stuff. I may own the store yet. :grin:

Have a good day/night everyone!

• Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Well, I got got my last DD set! I'll be set to owning the store once I grab the remaining MMAO exclusives :smiley:

Hope the ads come back because I only have 20 simpoints to my account :joy:
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Nomiko13 congrats! I believe someone mentioned earlier this week that the exclusives are free if you already own everything else; don't quote me on that one, but you never know. :)

I'd love to see the ads make a triumphant return as well. The store was down briefly the other day, and part of me dared to hope that the ads were being restored... No dice so far, but a girl can dream!

On another note, our old friend Invalid CSRF Token is still a thing, so I'm wondering what exactly was fixed.

I thought about picking up Jazz Age for 65 sp, but free is better, so I'll wait for 750. But Everyday Kids will be free this morning at 698 (approximately 7:15 am my time), so there's that (and, if it gives me a green download button for Nov. 2011, it'll save me waiting until 816 for Atomic Age). :)

ETA: I own 46% of Atomic Age already, including the premium item. So it'll be interesting to see what happens once Everyday Kids is complete.

ETA 2: Darn it. Even with 2 of 3 sets at 100% owned + 46% of Atomic Age, including the premium item, it still wants 225 SP to complete the set. Guess I'm waiting until 816 then. Boo.
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Since I'm still awake, I'll pick up from where @Jude525 left off.

Current deal:

698 ) Everyday Kids Collection / 348 / 972 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 62)

Next 24 hours:

699 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cooker Stove / 53 / 56 / 5% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 379)

700 ) Very Beary Towel Holder / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

701 ) EmpireLine Microwave / 37 / 38 / 3% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set, Full Bayside Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (more than # 391)

702 ) Indulgent Living / 340 / 990 / 66% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear, 6 items included in Monarch Suite
    Repeat deal: This is a medium price for this item (less than # 261 and # 685, but more than # 724).

Note: this is a 3-hour deal
    703 ) Woven Wicker Trunk / 9 / 25 / 64% / 3 hrs
    Part of: Island Villa, Island Escape Compilation, Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

704 ) Haute Hip Wall Tree Light / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Haute Hip

705 ) Modern Interpretation Outfit / 39 / 61 / 36% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking, World Inspiration Collection, Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection, December 2011

706 ) Show Stopping Style- Liar Liar Pants / 22 / 54 / 59% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Seeing Stars, Show-Stopping Styles Collection
    Note: This item is part of 2 non-CYS sets and you won't get a discount if you purchase individual items like this one. If you plan to buy multiple items from either set, I recommend waiting for Seeing Stars at 708 instead.

707 ) Ultra Lounge Sink / 33 / 68 / 51% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen & Bath, Ultra Lounge 2010, Ultra Lounge Bath, Best of 2010 Collection
    This is the only time this item appears on the DD

708 ) Seeing Stars / 571 / 2100 / 73% / 2 hrs
    Not part of any other set.
    Repeat deal (same as # 885).

709 ) Haute Hip Window Collection V. 1 / 45 / 81 / 44% / 2 hrs

710 ) Troubadour Table / 16 / 41 / 61% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Full Interior Castle Set, Best of 2010 Collection

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Congrats @Yoschi334, @Nomiko13 and @lauravonawesome on some excellent deal snagging! :+1:
    @Nomiko13 congrats! I believe someone mentioned earlier this week that the exclusives are free if you already own everything else; don't quote me on that one, but you never know. :)
    Yes, assuming the MMAO machine is still working the same way it did back in my day, it should offer you all of the 'exclusive' items for FREE but, in my experience, only one at a time and over several days/weeks so you have to be a bit patient if you wanted to avoid paying anything but you should be rewarded ... eventually! :)

I would agree with @Jude525 that the Bakery is rather over-cooked, if you will, there's just too much in there that can make organising a group of Sims awkward and frustrating. :(

However, you can strip it back, add in a few extra features from other venues to, as Jude has suggested, create exactly the sort of bakery outlet or café you want using a mix of retail objects.

I use the Register and Cupcake mods from NRAAS to give me a bit more control over it (to bend it to my will!!) but I don't think they're necessary to build and use a venue you're Sims will love to visit.
  • Options
    Hey @ajaxpost thanks for clarifying! I wasn't sure if I'd seen that tidbit on this board or another one, but your input is much appreciated :) Thanks so much to you and Jude for all the info on the bakery!

The more I hear about the bakery not requiring mods, the more I'm considering adding it to my collection. If @Jude525 feels so inclined, perhaps he'll share some screenshots with us. :)

• Options
    Hey @ajaxpost thanks for clarifying! I wasn't sure if I'd seen that tidbit on this board or another one, but your input is much appreciated :) Thanks so much to you and Jude for all the info on the bakery!

The more I hear about the bakery not requiring mods, the more I'm considering adding it to my collection. If @Jude525 feels so inclined, perhaps he'll share some screenshots with us. :)
    You are most welcome. The MMAO does try to catch you out by offering mixed bundles at a price but I have a very pronounced frugal trait so was prepared to face the machine down until it gave me what I wanted! :sunglasses:

Oh, I think that having come this far it would just feel wrong to not have every available venue ... :naughty:

And yes, @Jude525 has created some lovely and distinctive lots, he ought to share some photos and show off his creativity. In fact, Jude, do you have a thread in the Creative forum? I really think you ought to create a showcase or portfolio thread so that more Simmers can enjoy your work and have the opportunity to add some extra personality to their games.
  • Options
    @ajaxpost I have the frugal trait as well, so I can definitely relate! Cheap is nice, but free is way better. :)

I second the idea that @Jude525 should have his very own spot in the creative corner. I saw a screenshot of his recoloured World of Wonder, and was impressed!

• Options
    @ajaxpost, thank you so much for your kind words. No I'm not active over there, since I don't know where over there is! Could you maybe send me a link?

What I did with my bakery is make something on a much smaller scale, loosely based on a bakery around the corner from my house. I've kept their name, Bacchini Brothers'. The actual bakery has shelves of assorted, themed, ceramic cookie jars. I wish there were enough of them in the game to duplicate the effect. Maybe if I go out "shopping" CC I can make that work, but that can wait.

Here are some screen shots. The building itself is done, unless I can make a door work to isolate the kitchen, in which case there will be a restaurant style swinging door separating the customer area from the kitchen. (The western door from Movie Stuff, colored to hide the horseshoe.)
    The storefront: interesting point, I had to photoshop this from two caps because with the walls up and both floors up the windows wouldn't let you see inside, so I merged two pics to allow the proper effect of the window displays. I wonder if EA had to do this with all of their content for the site? I've never noticed it before because I've never built a commercial building before, only parks.

RiiQ0Ma.jpg

The exterior from a different angle to show parking and to give a better sense of the building structure. Notice the empty interior.

Suq826M.jpg

A view of the shop as you walk in the door:

tOCAawb.jpg

And finally a cut away of the full shop interior, with a couple bathrooms in the back corner.

q38Bbl2.jpg

If you compare the cutaway to the second exterior shot you'll notice that the shelf at the bottom of the pic that seems to be outside is actually part of the bay window. I merged the two with "moveobjects on" so that the bay window shelf wouldn't be empty. Normally I'd use OneMoreSlotPlease, but this avoids using CC.

Finally, to avoid the displays from ever being completely empty I've placed food props. A few pies, some candy jars from Sweet Treats, a gelatin dessert from the Edwardian Kitchen set, a box of chocolates from a Chinese New Year set, some fake sushi (I think), a tiered plate of cookies (not sure what set) and a giant wedding cake prop. Along with glass cookie jars and a bucket of bread from the Bakery set itself.

I truly hope that I am able to upload this to the Exchange when I am done so that I can see exactly what resources I have used. I tried to stick to base game and store items, since I know most of my Simfriends have more store content than EPs/SPs.

I'm still play testing it though, and right now I'm waiting until my Sim can legitimately afford to buy the venue. It shouldn't take too long though because he was a level 9 cook by the time he reached young adulthood, is already at level 7 in the cooking career and has the No Bills Ever reward, which saves so much money.

What I have been doing is popping in on it being an NPC venue and seeing what happens. Sadly, it is as people report. The cases never get stocked, although I was able to hire someone to man the cash register. And the non perishables that were somehow deemed as being for sale not only sell, but automatically restock themselves. I need to double check, but what I think happened is that I used a shelf from the Savvy Sellers collection, since it is just the one shelf people are buying things from and that allows me to choose markup on.

I am still extremely frustrated with people wandering into the kitchen to grab food from the fridge. I tried putting in a locked door, but that keeps everyone out, even the employee. It doesn't offer as many options as home doors do. Unless I just need to do some research on that.

But I'm enjoying learning new stuff and look forward to sharing the final working product.

aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @ajaxpost, thank you so much for your kind words. No I'm not active over there, since I don't know where over there is! Could you maybe send me a link?

What I did with my bakery is make something on a much smaller scale, loosely based on a bakery around the corner from my house. I've kept their name, Bacchini Brothers'. The actual bakery has shelves of assorted, themed, ceramic cookie jars. I wish there were enough of them in the game to duplicate the effect. Maybe if I go out "shopping" CC I can make that work, but that can wait.

I am still extremely frustrated with people wandering into the kitchen to grab food from the fridge. I tried putting in a locked door, but that keeps everyone out, even the employee. It doesn't offer as many options as home doors do. Unless I just need to do some research on that.

But I'm enjoying learning new stuff and look forward to sharing the final working product.

Hi Jude, you are most welcome, and that is a lovely and simply elegant bakery you have created there. :+1:

I was thinking you might create a thread in the Sims 3/Creative/Builders forum - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/builders as a place to show off all your builds and keep the photos organised.

With regard to the doors, I think that is a perennial problem with The Sims and I'm not sure if there is a comprehensive and fool-proof fix. I think there is a way with cheats (I don't think it needs a mod) to lock doors to certain types of Sim and, likewise, I often use the Barrier TO Entry turnstiles and doors that are part of the Le Cinema Plumbob venue. Again, they let you limit the types of Sim that can enter so they won't stop everyone but it might help limit the numbers. :)

Do let us know if you uncover any better options.
  • Options
    Here are the deals for the next 24 hours:

701 ) EmpireLine Microwave / 37 / 38 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 391)

702 ) Indulgent Living / 340 / 990 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 724, but less than # 685, # 261)

This is a 3-hour deal
    703 ) Woven Wicker Trunk / 9 / 25 / 64% / 3 hours
    Part of: Island Villa; Island Escape Compilation; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

704 ) Haute Hip Wall Tree Light / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours

705 ) Modern Interpretation Outfit / 39 / 61 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation

Tip: If you plan on purchasing Seeing Stars which is deal 708, do not purchase this item. The set is not eligible for the CYS discount, so you won’t get credit for buying this item.
    706 ) Show Stopping Style- Liar Liar Pants / 22 / 54 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

707 ) Ultra Lounge Sink / 33 / 68 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bath; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

Tip: This set is not eligible for CYS discount. Purchasing this deal is the best way to get Seeing Stars as opposed to buying individual items. Excellent sales price too!
    708 ) Seeing Stars / 571 / 2100 / 73% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Show Stopping Styles Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 885)
    Note: Deals 708 and 885 are both green deals for Seeing Stars. (Deal 885 is the same price as deal 708). This set is not available for the Complete Your Set discount. Deals 708 and 885 cost 571 sp or 73% off. This price is 324 sp less than buying Show Stopping Styles Collection at its best price on the DD, 555 sp, and The Hypnotizer, which is not on the DD, at 340 sp.

709 ) Haute Hip Window Collection V.1 / 45 / 81 / 44% / 2 hours

710 ) Troubadour Table / 16 / 41 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Interior Castle Set; Best of 2010 Collection

711 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Dispose With Diginity Trashcan / 30 / 50 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Welp, I'm awake guys!

Current deal:

711 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Dispose With Diginity Trashcan / 30 / 50 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD.

Next 24 hours:

712 ) Drifter’s Desire / 567 / 714 / 21% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Fortune's Folly
    Repeat deal: This is a medium price for this item (less than # 577 & # 897 same as # 232 but more than # 332).

713 ) Ki-Mini Kimono Outfit / 23 / 81 / 72% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation

714 ) Man Cave Compilation / 750 / 3000 / 75% / 2 hrs
    Not part of any other set or compilation; includes items from Championship Dreams, It's Game Time, and Level Up!
    Repeat deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (less than # 336 & # 339, same as # 386).

715 ) The Now & Then Century Manor / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hrs
    Not part of any other set.
    Repeat deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (more than # 390 and # 404).

716 ) Loitering Luggage / 15 / 15 / 0% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Regal Living Bedroom Set, Full Regal Living Set

717 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 479 / 1797 / 73% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration
    Repeat deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (less than # 57, # 131, # 324, # 538, & # 624).

718 ) Plant Pocket / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Dining & Style

719 ) Electo-Dance Top / 28 / 75 / 63% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 68).

720 ) Olympian Physique / 510 / 1000 / 49% / 2 hrs
    Not part of any other set or compilation.
    Repeat deal: This is a medium price for this item (less than # 331, # 559, # 770 & # 924 but more than # 187).
    Note: you can preview the venue here.

721 ) Industrial Chic Window / 34 / 91 / 63% / 2 hrs

722 ) Strictly Business Womens Suit / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Fifth Avenue Fashions

723 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 800 / 1296 / 38% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Blast From the Past, May 2011
    This is a medium price for this item (less than # 27 & # 169, but more than # 37).

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Good morning all!

Current deal:

721 ) Industrial Chic Window / 34 / 91 / 63% / 2 hrs

Next 24 hours:

722 ) Strictly Business Womens Suit / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Fifth Avenue Fashions

723 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 800 / 1296 / 38% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Blast From the Past, May 2011
    Repeat deal: this is a medium price for this item (less than # 27 & # 169, but more than # 37).

724 ) Indulgent Living / 310 / 990 / 69% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear, 6 items included in Monarch Suite
    Repeat deal: this is the least expensive price for this item (less than # 261, # 685 & # 702).

725 ) Alvar Vintage Famous Food Processor / 25 / 47 / 47% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Blast From the Past, December 2011, Finest Living, Finest Cooking, Mid-Century Kitchen Marvels

726 ) Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire / 954 / 1467 / 35% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Make a Wish Compilation

727 ) Pump Me / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

728 ) Fantasy World Tree / 11 / 27 / 59% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Faire Folk Den, Faire Folk Furnishings (Slumber & Den), Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire, Make a Wish Compilation

729 ) Impermanent Dinner Table / 30 / 89 / 66% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining, Best of 2012

730 ) Animal Friends Wall Shelf V.4 / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms, Forest Bedroom, Kids! 2010

731 ) Gothic Glamour Home Office- Hyelophobia Horror Desk / 31 / 81 / 62% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation, Gothic Glamour- Living Room & Home Office Collection, May 2012, Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set, Technophobe No More.

732 ) Steampunk Savvy / 380 / 561 / 32% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (less than # 118, # 194 & # 472).

733 ) Tropical Leaves of Repose / 6 / 25 / 76% / 2 hrs
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set, Ultra Lounge 2010, Best of 2010 Collection, Full Ultra Lounge Set
    Repeat deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (less than # 234).

• Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Thank you so much for the list, I finally could get Goth Library about 2 weeks ago.

Hi @Me1620 Jodi and @ajaxpost
    I missed DD Group back at 2014 when David @Wallin posting dance videos :#

• Options
    Hi @Valgon57 and welcome (back) :)

Congrats on the Gothique Library~ it's one of my favourites, and I hope you enjoy!

@Jude525 those screenshots of your bakery look wonderful! Can't wait to see more from you, both here or on the creative corner :cookie:

• Options
    @lauravonawesome glad you got yesterday's list. I had a family event and completely forgot to check if it had been done before leaving the house. And thanks for the compliments. I'm truly happy with the bakery. Enough so that I've been sharing it with my non-Simming family members. That and pics of my Simmed family home. The true-to-laugh pink bathroom has been a popular feature.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    Is anyone getting the indulgent living set?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top