Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,086 Member
    Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be gone from August 2nd through the 7th. We are going on a cruise! It will the first one I've ever taken, so I am excited! I won't have access to the Internet during this time, so I won't be able to post the deals. I thought I would give a heads up to let the other posters know so that the deals can still be posted. I know I'm not the only one that can post them, but I love doing it as a way to give back to the community that helped me Own the Store, so I know the thread won't be neglected while I am gone. :wink:
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @rnramey - Enjoy your trip, Regina! :grin:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Hope you have a lovely trip, @rnramey ! <3
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited July 2017
    oh wow, have a great time Regina :)@rnramey

picked up romanza bridal party free this morning, and just grabbed old town starter kit for 5 sp, which let me complete quaint cottage collection for free! and none of it would have been possible without all the wonderful people who put so much effort into keeping this board going!

hugs and :cookie: s for everyone :):heart:

ETA: was going to pick up grandmother's cooktop at 637. but, thanks to a generous gift, i no longer need to as the set it's part of will now be free at dd 914. double woot!
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @rnramey Regina, enjoy! Where are you heading? I've put the dates into my phone and I'll try to keep up the dailies, though I won't be able to add the little comments you are so good at including.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @rnramey Have a great one!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Have a great cruise! @rnramey I love cruising. Have an amazing time!
  • HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    Oh I hope you have a wonderful time on your Cruise @rnramey that's full of awesome memories!!
    We will miss you while you're gone ... & Look forward to your safe return, & stories of your cruise!! HUGS!!!

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @rnramey - Regina. Have a wonderful trip. Like @Jude525, I will try to post deals as well. I will also be away during the same time as you. However, I will be visiting family and should be able to get on line to post.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @me1620 Don't stress on any level if you are enjoying yourself and don't get to it. I have nothing that week so will be home most of the time.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Current Deal

642 ) They Don't Build em' Like They Used To Fireplace / 34 / 109 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Farm Fresh Folk Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

643 ) Serenity Retreat / 741 / 1539 / 52% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 690, # 244, but less than # 100)

644 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 136 / 467 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 476,but less than # 921, # 923, # 851)

645 ) Morocco Mystique / 195 / 405 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, but less than # 613, # 335)

646 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 111 / 228 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 135, # 225 but same as # 81)

647 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 588 / 798 / 26% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 72, # 8)

648 ) Getaway Dining Chair / 26 / 68 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

649 ) Vineyard Vittles Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation

650 ) Palace of Versailles / 833 / 1342 / 38% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 213, but less than # 350, # 417)

651 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Walk the Path Rug / 30 / 45 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

652 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Pre-Steam Aquarium Tank / 71 / 102 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

653 ) Bellies of the Cow Plant Beast Arcade Machine / 50 / 198 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    I just shared this over on the Gifting thread, but wanted to share here for those that don't follow there;

Apart from the individual components of Loud, Fast, Clash! Attire I have only 64 CAS items left before I own the store! Oh, and two items exclusive to MMAO. But I know I can pick those up easily once everything else is off the table. They already come up frequently in the offers I'm getting, only I can't afford to actually buy the offers right now. I just check MMAO sometimes for fun.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    rnramey wrote: »
    Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be gone from August 2nd through the 7th. We are going on a cruise! It will the first one I've ever taken, so I am excited!
    Have a totally fabulous time Regina! If cruise ships accepted Simpoints I would certainly chip in a load as a thank you for your time and dedication to this group. :)

Jude525 wrote: »
    I have only 64 CAS items left before I own the store! Oh, and two items exclusive to MMAO.
    I can hear the Countdown clock ticking away as you check off these last items to finally Own The Store. :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLAKPhdv6mc
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited August 2017
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    rnramey wrote: »
    Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be gone from August 2nd through the 7th. We are going on a cruise! It will the first one I've ever taken, so I am excited!
    Have a totally fabulous time Regina! If cruise ships accepted Simpoints I would certainly chip in a load as a thank you for your time and dedication to this group. :)
    ^ This. I would gladly send you some too. I don't have a load but enough for a nice cocktail. Have a great cruise. :)
    @me1620 Don't stress on any level if you are enjoying yourself and don't get to it. I have nothing that week so will be home most of the time.
    @Jude525 - Thanks. If I have any simpoints left, I would buy you a nice refreshment too!

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    I just shared this over on the Gifting thread, but wanted to share here for those that don't follow there;

Apart from the individual components of Loud, Fast, Clash! Attire I have only 64 CAS items left before I own the store! Oh, and two items exclusive to MMAO. But I know I can pick those up easily once everything else is off the table. They already come up frequently in the offers I'm getting, only I can't afford to actually buy the offers right now. I just check MMAO sometimes for fun.

muahahaha :D
    Current Deal

653 ) Bellies of the Cow Plant Beast Arcade Machine / 50 / 198 / 75% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

654 ) Tubular Television / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation

655 ) Blooming Flower Arch / 45 / 61 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

656 ) Potted Cherry Blossom / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection

657 ) Audrey Hepfire Vintage / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set Elders

658 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 114 / 162 / 30% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 121)

659 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 931 / 1710 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, # 294, but less than # 142)

660 ) Check This Home Hokey Table / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: It’s Game Time!; Man Cave Compilation

661 ) No Nonsense Desk / 26 / 121 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

662 ) Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire / 336 / 1160 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony + Attire

663 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Toasty Fine Flame Finish Stove / 26 / 90 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 663, # 414)

664 ) Beach Bummin' / 616 / 762 / 19% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 362)

665 ) The Great Chair / 46 / 81 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes and offers of simpoints! If only the cruise took simpoints.... :smiley: I hope to have a fabulous time. I'll let everyone know how it went when I get back.

I've been really busy getting ready for the trip, and if that wasn't enough to do, I decided to paint my bathroom yesterday. I know, I'm just crazy! It turned out well though (the bathroom that is, still doing the getting ready for the trip). So I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply to everyone and that I am doing it in an all-encompassing way.

Hope everyone gets great deals while I am gone! Talk to you in about a week!

edited August 2017
    HOLY PLUMS! Guess what @Dusty_Boots just did! Thank you, thank you, thank you! My wishlist is forever gone!

So, I just paid 25 SP for Loud, Fast, Clash! – Attire, completing everything that can be directly purchased. Once MMAO offers me the last two exlusive items I will OWN THE STORE!!!

Unfortunately, it still thinks I don't own either The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft or Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection, so they will keep showing up mixed into the MMAO offers. I may end up paying for a few items I already own in order to get the exclusives. But just yesterday I did get an offer with the two exclusives and only two other items from those sets, so something like that wouldn't be bad.

I'm not doing anything today, so I am tempted to contact customer disservice and ask them to correct my ownership of those sets. We'll see.

But, as far as all of us are concerned I am only two pieces away from owning the store!!!! Oh, I'm just tingling with anticipation. And to think it was only a few months ago when I was insisting that I didn't care to own the store! LOL

Thank you again, so much. And, now any points I have left after the exclusives, and gain in the future, can go straight to gifting others!

aka Jude

My Studio

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Well done @Jude525! Congratulations!!
    edited August 2017
    Now I just have to install 64 items! :p

Done B)
    Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude

My Studio

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Jude525 congrats :)

I'm not sure how much Customer Disservice will do about your own-it-but-don't issue. I contacted them a month or so ago about my situation with Buccaneer's Bounty (I bought the Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure with an SP bundle; the items are all in my game and work fine but, because that bundle is no longer available for purchase, the store is confused). They told me that it was a known issue, but they couldn't correct it as the site is no longer updated... despite both versions of the items having the same ID.

I hope they're able to do something for you, but I wouldn't hold my breath because

1rzksn.jpg
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    HOLY PLUMS! Guess what @Dusty_Boots just did! Thank you, thank you, thank you! My wishlist is forever gone!

:D muahaha - I.Could.Not.Resist. You're absolutely welcome and I hope it put a silly grin on your face! (It sure worked for me!) I only wish I could do such things for everyone all the time. I'd stopped seeing ads months ago when I switched to this Win10 pc. I did still get them on ye olde WinXP pc but they're temporarily disabled for us all now. It'll be nice for us all when they get that resolved. :|

Between playing various games I've been learning how to use CAW by studying krrank's tutorial/walkthrough. Its a bit overwhelming! She's right, you kinda need a plan before you lay anything down. Its a fun way to lose many hours. I figure in about 5 years I might be able to understand what Rflong7 does so easily. :unamused:
    edited August 2017
    Hey! Looks like the cavalry has arrived to render some much needed TLC here! Posted 31 July 2016 2017 *blush, runs off to verify what date she put on her outgoing checks*
    Linky: IMPORTANT - FORUM UPDATES

Hello, Sims Community!

It's been a while since our last chat. We've had a lot going on here at Maxis; thus my time has been limited and I haven't been able to chat with all of you as much as I would like. This also meant that I haven't been able to moderate the forums as much as I would've liked, though you all have been amazing at sticking to the rules and guidelines and for that I thank you.

Today is the kick off for some much-needed changes for these forums. The first is that I will now have help here on the forums! I will let you read their introduction here. You might recognize some of the EA Staff from the AHQ forums and these wonderful folks are going to be assisting me with moderation and keeping these forums organized and clean. With this change, we now have a new set of forum rules and guidelines so we are more streamlined across EA.

Some things to keep in mind:
    These new folks are here to make sure the forums are maintained properly and are an extension of myself.
    They do not work in studio and we will have appropriate forum markings put into place so you can differentiate between them and Maxis.

Thank you all for being so patient and please be sure to give the new moderators a warm welcome :)
    SimGuruDrake
    Post edited by Dusty_Boots on
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey! Looks like the cavalry has arrived to render some much needed TLC here! Posted 31 July 2016

Ah-ha! Thanks for that heads-up, don't often go outside the Sims 3 space so might have missed this. :+1:

Though, I guess this only affects the Forum and not the Store? Either way, it's something good. :)
    Post edited by ajaxpost on
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hey! Looks like the cavalry has arrived to render some much needed TLC here! Posted 31 July 2016

Ah-ha! Thanks for that heads-up, don't often go outside the Sims 3 space so might have missed this. :+1:

Though, I guess this only affects the Forum and not the Store? Either way, it's something good. :)

You're very welcome! :) I nearly missed it too. Who looks at threads that haven't been updated in about a century?

I'd imagine it will take them some time to assess the needs & priorities here. And I believe the whole show is still being migrated/updated as Me & Jude mentioned? But I'm pretty optimistic about what it could lead to. If they're actively participating & listening then we aren't just talking to ourselves anymore. A complaint about Feature X will get its due attention instead of us wondering if they even hear us at all. And now, with new Community Managers on-board locally, we may not need to do the cross-posting for Halp! at those EA Forums.
    Weird, the options to quote and/or post anywhere on these forums temporarily disappeared for me. Its all back now. Hmm, the new Sheriffs in town consider suspending all posting as a way to fix the forums, eh? argh! I think that crsf error may be gone?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top