Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will the game pack be announced?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Beginning of August
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I hate Sims 4 Content Droughts.

I can handle content drought. I play only a few hours per week and at a slow pace. What I can't stand is the drought in information.

Why can't they let us of the hook and at least tell us the title or theme. I want to know if I can look forward to a scifi pack or not.

True very true.
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    I hope we hear something to day

We might get a trailer Today as a teaser doesn't always happen.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Beginning of August
    I hope we hear something to day

We might get a trailer Today as a teaser doesn't always happen.

I hope so @catloverplayer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Beginning of September

I can handle content drought. I play only a few hours per week and at a slow pace. What I can't stand is the drought in information.

Why can't they let us of the hook and at least tell us the title or theme. I want to know if I can look forward to a scifi pack or not.

Same. I wouldn't mind waiting ages for the pack, I just want to know what it is now that they have leaked the icon.

Last night I had a dream that I could see 11 months into the future (weirdly specific I know but dreams are weird) so of course I thought "hey, I'll look into the future and see what the GP is". Well, when I looked, it turned out that even 11 months after the icon was leaked the GP had not been announced, let alone released.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited August 2020

Same. I wouldn't mind waiting ages for the pack, I just want to know what it is now that they have leaked the icon.

Last night I had a dream that I could see 11 months into the future (weirdly specific I know but dreams are weird) so of course I thought "hey, I'll look into the future and see what the GP is". Well, when I looked, it turned out that even 11 months after the icon was leaked the GP had not been announced, let alone released.

@MaggieMarley but was gardening fixed? :p
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    afai1261 wrote: »

lol :)
  • Options
    Beginning of August

I pretty sure it will be out before then they have to make money after all
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Beginning of September

@afai1261 darn I forgot to check :D

@comicsforlife lol I think so too. Don't worry, I'm not crazy, I don't believe my dreams are prophetic ;) I just thought it was funny.
  • Options
    Beginning of August

@afai1261 darn I forgot to check :D

@comicsforlife lol I think so too. Don't worry, I'm not crazy, I don't believe my dreams are prophetic ;) I just thought it was funny.

yes me to I was giving my two cents I know your not crazy ;)@MaggieMarley
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Soon, I hope... would like to know what it is at least.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    edited August 2020
    Beginning of September
    August Patch was released then no pack in August.

No new patch should be released before 2 weeks at least, the next possible date is September 8.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Beginning of September
    Gamescom is 27-30 too
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member

what does it say

I dont have twitter
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    He is taking a poll on how people pronounce Wednesday. Could be a hint, but then again today IS Wednesday.
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    He is taking a poll on how people pronounce Wednesday. Could be a hint, but then again today IS Wednesday.

I think it means Next Wednesday we get the announcement.
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    keekee53 wrote: »

what does it say

I dont have twitter

Wednesday and there is a picture. You should be able to see it as I copied link to tweet. I see it.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Why are they being so cryptic? :lol: I honestly think they love messing with us :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    Why are they being so cryptic? :lol: I honestly think they love messing with us :lol:

sure they do and we would do the same
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    Maybe Tuesday. New week new possibilities.
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    Maybe Tuesday. New week new possibilities.

as always fingers crossed @catloverplayer
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    End of August
    This weekend needs to hurry up!
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited August 2020
    Beginning of August
    They'll most definitely announce it at gamescon, which runs from Thursday, 27 August to Sunday, 30 August 2020. Possibly some other things will be announced there aswell.

They have a history with announcing things then and they're part of it every single year. Sims 4 was announced 7 years ago at gamescon

It can't really be announced any later as they always have around 3 weeks between announcement and release, any later and the release will be after the release roadmap which ends at the start of October.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    edited August 2020
    Beginning of September
    Electronic Arts is listed as a Gamescom 2020 partner like Activision/Blizzard, Ubisoft, Bethesda , ...

https://www.gamescom.global/gamescom-now/partners/

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on