Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will the game pack be announced?

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Beginning of August
    Today we finally get to see what the icon really looks like.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Can we please have like a winning Poll winners like a forum badge or something? That Would be grade imo hahaha
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Beginning of August
    Onverser wrote: »
    They'll most definitely announce it at gamescon, which runs from Thursday, 27 August to Sunday, 30 August 2020. Possibly some other things will be announced there aswell.

They have a history with announcing things then and they're part of it every single year. Sims 4 was announced 7 years ago at gamescon

It can't really be announced any later as they always have around 3 weeks between announcement and release, any later and the release will be after the release roadmap which ends at the start of October.

And voila!

Anyone know what time the sims' slot specifically is expected to be? All it says on the announcement is when the event starts and I'm guessing it's not gonna be the very first thing
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    End of August
    They'll most definitely announce it at gamescon, which runs from Thursday, 27 August to Sunday, 30 August 2020. Possibly some other things will be announced there aswell.

They have a history with announcing things then and they're part of it every single year. Sims 4 was announced 7 years ago at gamescon

It can't really be announced any later as they always have around 3 weeks between announcement and release, any later and the release will be after the release roadmap which ends at the start of October.

And voila!

Anyone know what time the sims' slot specifically is expected to be? All it says on the announcement is when the event starts and I'm guessing it's not gonna be the very first thing

It looks like it'll be during the starting event, today at 11am PT (19pm uk).

Does anyone has the link?
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    End of August

And voila!

You can bet it’ll be one of the last presentations, just to keep us all hanging on as long as possible...
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    End of August
    Today 😛😂😂
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member

You can bet it’ll be one of the last presentations, just to keep us all hanging on as long as possible...

Ugh they would do that wouldn't they
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    Possibly next week or the following one since SimGuruGeorge is hinting it could mean soon.

i hope so, i really enjoy the knitting stuff pack but im really amped for something a bit more substantial. hopefully its something up my alley.

I was not excited for knitting other than Plopsy, but to be honest I am glad I got it. I am enjoying it more than I thought I would. I've been trying to play my Sim who is knitting, where she is going thru each item of clothing she can add to wardrobe, then creating duplicates after that she can donate and sell some too. I really love that you can donate those, it was an awesome feauture I didn't know we could do before.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Beginning of August

Ugh they would do that wouldn't they

ugh this is "The Batman" trailer wait ALL over again for me lol! xD They waited till the endish too.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    still waiting *taps foot impatiently*
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    End of September
    If they announce it under this gamescom, and once again come up with something very bland, they mave convinced their players to spend there money elsewhere...
  • Options
    YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    End of August
    My aliens are super excited!! 👽
  • Options
    UGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited August 2020
    Congrats to all of the SW peeps! Finally you know!

Coming out September 8, 2020
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    End of September
    Well it is kind of hard to have a direct response for me, okey Star Wars. I have never been a great fan of this. For me it will depend much of how well it intergrates to the rest of the worlds. How versitale it will be in my game play
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Beginning of September
    HARD PASS
  • Options
    You know they would have been better off making an actual SPACE PACK not freaking star wars with sims playing with lightsabers OMG NO!!!! WHY?!?!?! a whole game pack UGH!!!
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Oh look, they gave us another bar! Imagine that!
  • Options
    NausNaus Posts: 405 Member
    Beginning of September
    I knew it was Star Wars. I can't believe some of you thought it was a winter resort or Atlantis or whatever. Honestly, I'm huge a fan of SW but this is a hard pass for me. I just don't believe The Sims Team can deliver a satisfying Star Wars experience.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    Beginning of August
    It be nice if the star wars spaceship flew but i think they just objects.