Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will the game pack be announced?

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,383 Member
    Beginning of September
    Sadly no teaser today.

Tomorrow maybe?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited August 2020
    Beginning of August
    Sadly no teaser today.

Not surprising if they need the Community Manager involved. It's a holiday here in most of Canada and he's based in BC.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Beginning of August
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Sadly no teaser today.

Tomorrow maybe?

Trailers release on Tuesday but the teaser might come tomorrow and the trailer on Wednesday. They've got the spark challenge Today.
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    Sadly no teaser today.

Not surprising if they need the Community Manager involved. It's a holiday here in most of Canada and he's based in BC.

Hopefully Tomorrow.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited August 2020
    I wish they announce fast so we can stop interpreting whatever from that icon cause its gonna drive people mad real soon
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member
    End of August
    Why is anyone expecting any announcements soon? I dont think the dates are known. We might not hear anything for another month or longer.
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited August 2020
    Why is anyone expecting any announcements soon? I dont think the dates are known. We might not hear anything for another month or longer.

The reason I'm thinking this week or the next is because how they've handled twitter hints in the past. Strangerville's official announcement came only one day after the Guru's shared 'strange tweets'. I believe they don't want us to keep guessing for too long because they want to feed the excitement and get us hyped for the next pack. That initial excitement will be gone if they wait too long with the announcement. But it could be different this time around, of course!
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    End of August
    Aww come on.... I really want to know what this pack is.
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    10 47am eastern and no teaser yet. Not looking good for an announcement this week.
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Beginning of August
    I really hope they make some sort announcement/teaser soon. Speculation can be fun, but it’s just running absolutely wild now. I feel like it would be to the benefit of both those involved with The Sims and the fans to calm things down a little.
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    I don't think we're getting an announcement this week. A teaser should have already went up.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    End of August
    Was hoping for a teaser today, but I guess it's not here yet?.... :/
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    End of August
    I dread anything that gets released. More bugs, always.
  • Options
    Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member
    edited August 2020
    End of August
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I dread anything that gets released. More bugs, always.

Just take a break from buying the games :) I personally, dont experience a lot of bugs, but i know it can be frustrating.
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    Most likely Next Week.
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I think we’ll get an announcement in mid/late Aug and a release in mid/late Sept.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Beginning of September
    DLC has come out close to each other before. But I want to believe September. Then in November/December the last expansion pack for the year since we get 2 each year.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    EteyraEteyra Posts: 26 Member
    It's surprising to not have heard anything since the leak. Too much speculations have never been good in the community. At best the excitement is short lived, at worst the reveal will create a huge division and bitter disappointment.

Look at Eco. People got excited for a farming EP and when Eco was announced I never saw such a bad reception for a pack (even if in the end, it received quite good reviews).

So I think it's in their interest to release a teaser and a trailer soon-ish.
    If it takes too long, my bet would be that it IS a Star Wars pack, and EA would never release a hasty announcement, especially with a deal with Disney. It would be meticulously prepared and the leak has spoiled that and now it's damage control.
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    kayt45 wrote: »
    I think we’ll get an announcement in mid/late Aug and a release in mid/late Sept.

I'm hoping Next Week for the announcement. We'll see.
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    Hopefully we'll get a teaser Tomorrow and a Trailer Tuesday. This is a new week. Cross your fingers.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Beginning of August
    Hopefully we'll get a teaser Tomorrow and a Trailer Tuesday. This is a new week. Cross your fingers.

there crossed
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Beginning of August
    Nothing maybe Today.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Beginning of August
    Nothing maybe Today.

maybe I think they didn't talk about any new packs because sparks just ended @catloverplayer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    End of August
    I thought Spark'd could have ended and, as after credits, just show the trailer for the DLC. That would have brought some new viewers to the show.

Thanks.
  • Options
    SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    edited August 2020
    Beginning of August
    I just want to know what it is NOW! :p