March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Oh for some reason I thought Jin was Twiddle XD Even though I though Charlotte was also Twiddle XD Oops...

Maybe they're the next Ali & Ava thing? Who knows? XD

Don’t say that XD this season will get cancelled! XD
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Oh for some reason I thought Jin was Twiddle XD Even though I though Charlotte was also Twiddle XD Oops...

Alright, you got me, they're all me, even Coop, even Even! This season is a fanfic that all took place in my mind. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member

Maybe they're the next Ali & Ava thing? Who knows? XD

Don’t say that XD this season will get cancelled! XD

4th time's the charm, right? I mean, It also took Tristan 4 times to be on a show that actually made it to the end XD
    Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Alright, you got me, they're all me, even Coop, even Even! This season is a fanfic that all took place in my mind. :D

Mind%2BBlown.png
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Oh wow... in that case, winning HoH and nominating your own sims, ballsy move XD hahahah
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Reaction time!
    (Fun fact, I considered giving Bertha a spatula instead of a hand. But there's non CC for that unfortunately)
    The hashhhh slingingggg slasherrrr!

Reaction time!
    (Fun fact, I considered giving Bertha a spatula instead of a hand. But there's non CC for that unfortunately)

Now all we need is vampire finding out the joy of playing around with a light switch.
    Banner.png
    My thoughts:
    I must say, I'm in love with the house decor. <3

It's just so... me if that makes sense. :D

I'm sure Charlotte would approve as well, it's almost got a hint of vintage about it, I'm also getting 60's vibes, it's just such a weird and wonderful combo.

Fancy the first four in the house sneaking off to look around without waiting for the others, I've got a feeling those 4 are up to something.

Brandon seems smitten and as much as I want a showmance to happen I also know it spells doom for Charlotte if the others get wind of it, play it cool Brandon.

I too like the contrast of Jin's and Charlotte's vocabulary, I love characters with a unique style of talking so Jin is on my like list. :)

I'm with Stewie, I wouldn't mess with Janelle either. I love strong older women as characters, as I said to Haylo I got the feeling she'll be the second coming of Clara and I'm all for it!

It's still early days for me with most of the characters, I can't tell how I feel about them all yet, I'm excited to read more though there are a few that have piqued my interest.

There's this one pic when the whole house is sat outside the tent during the HoH and I'm just sat here studying how they are all sat and thought, oh my god I wonder if that's how the house is split, a divide between alliances right down the middle. :o

Brandon and Jin nominated, I'm so gutted for you guys, all I can say is good luck. :'(
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Reaction time!

Now all we need is vampire finding out the joy of playing around with a light switch.

I'm envisioning Coop flickering the lights midway through the season and the other housemates telling each other ghost stories about Chef Bertha being some sort of cereal killer. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Reaction time!

I'm envisioning Coop flickering the lights midway through the season and the other housemates telling each other ghost stories about Chef Bertha being some sort of cereal killer. ;)

Griffin the DM: Your party enters the cave. You're weary and exhausted after a long day of traveling, but it's not over yet. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a shadow growing on the cave wall. Blair uses her light to reveal the figure, and it is none other than CHEF BERTHA! Quick, everyone roll for dexterity as she hurls her bladed spatulas at you! :o
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited October 2019
    Loved the episode, everyone is so unique. Lots of funny characters which I love. I'll comment more tomorrow when I have time.

Thank you for the nomination, Vul. I guess that means Yannik and I are the only contestants you aren't in an alliance with. 😂 Well, let's just say you've messed with the wrong cat. ;) you'll need a lot of luck in this upcoming eviction.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Loved the episode, everyone is so unique. Lots of funny characters which I love. I'll comment more tomorrow when I have time.

Thank you for the nomination, Vul. I guess that means Yannik and I are the only contestants you aren't in an alliance with. 😂 Well, let's just say you've messed with the wrong cat. ;) you'll need a lot of luck in this upcoming eviction.

Meow! Them's be fighting words! :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    ;:gets popcorn ready for next round::
    ::disappears with Cheshire cat smile and leaves them wondering::
    image.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Here be my reaction post.

The house is looking awesome, I love how colourful it is. Cute! You ddi a wonderful job, Smarties.

Stewart is a cutie, I really like him. He's up there as one of my faves already along with Charlotte.

Janelle seems like a fine strong woman, I like her. I'm looking forward to see more from her and how she acts.

Blair is another character that stuck out to me, she seems cool and I like her style.

It's nice to see Lana and Stewart share comment interests, they will get on so well. Lana has awesome hair btw .

DAIMYO COOP SNOOP! 😍 Steven is looking fresh. Not as fresh as Ice though.

Jin and Brandon seems to get along well, they are both family men. I ship Brandon and Charlotte.

Jin reminds me of someone Twiddle would create, funny thing is my female sim I entered is also called Charlotte and has a lot of similarities to Twiddle's. 😆

Chef Bertha gonna cause some havoc, she scary.

So, I'm up for nomination. Good luck to Yannik, though I think it's obvious I'll be leaving, lol. I am rubbish at these PoP games. Not gonna lie it stings a little bring up first, not sure what I did to Vul. 😂

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited October 2019
    POP CHALLENGE #1: ICE CLIMBER PENGUIN

Hello housemates and welcome to the first POP challenge. As per the rules, the 2 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge.

PLAYING:
    HOH- Chef Bertha ( @M13Vulpecula )
    NOMS- Brandon ( @YJB19299 ), Jin ( @kittymeow )
    RANDOM- Charlotte ( @twiddle3 ), Griffin ( @WinteryGarnet ), Triceratops ( @Tigerblu11 )

For our first POP challenge, all the participating players will play a nice flash game of Ice Climber Penguin. In the spirit of the game, you must try to climb to the highest point you can whilst avoiding obstacles that will knock you off your path.

The main aim of the game is to try and come out on top by climbing the furthest and accumulating the most points. In order to do this they will have to play the game on the link below:

Game- https://www.kongregate.com/games/blacksugar/ice-climber-penguin

Once they have completed the game and are happy with their score, all players must then take a screenshot of their final score and send it over to me in a Private Message.

The winner of this challenge will be the one with the highest amount of points at the end of the game. If you win, you will get the chance to save one of the nominees from the block.

Good luck housemates!

Please could you also send the following form with your submission:

IF I WIN THE POP, I WILL USE THE VETO ON _________(BRANDON/JIN/NO ONE)___________ BECAUSE _____________________________________.

DRE's are also welcome! The deadline for these are Tuesday 8th October.

The deadline for this challenge will be Friday 11th October.

:):):):):)

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Good luck, everyone! Hope you all play fair and square :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    edited October 2019
    About the house, can we choose a room for our sims? @Smarties100
    Good%2BLuck%2BPlaying%252C%2BVul.png

Woe is me. My laptop keeps blocking Flash.
    Banner.png
    Have you tried enabling it?

This kept happening to me but had to kick-start it by launching the little prompts to enable.
    I tried some stuff and got it working.
    Banner.png
    I tried some stuff and got it working.

Yay :3
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Finally read the ep, great stuff! Congrats to the HOH, and as always, good luck nominees. Being nominated week 1 sucks :(

I'm slowly trying to memorize all names and who made who XD Not too bad with only 12.
    (13 if you include the talking raccoon ;) )

"I don't got no beef or veg with anyone" haha, funny new take on that quote :p

I must say I like some of the subtle differences among characters... Like Charlotte not understanding what GG stands for. And Janelle seeming kinda abrupt until a more extreme personality (Bertha) came in, and then some people realizing they might have read her wrong, or being overly sensitive. I dunno. Just a small insight I had that I'm sure hasn't been commented on already. :)

I'm disappointed not being able to hear Charlotte's accent, that's the problem with writing these, as voice and cadence affects how you see a person quite a bit. :p That's why I appreciate characters like Jin and Bertha, who have a unique way of talking. Here's to hoping they stick around awhile! They're very distinct.

Hello housemates and welcome to the first POP challenge. As per the rules, the 2 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge.

PLAYING:
    RANDOM- Charlotte ( @twiddle3 ), Griffin ( @WinteryGarnet ), Triceratops ( @Tigerblu11 )

For our first POP challenge, all the participating players will play a nice flash game of Ice Climber Penguin. In the spirit of the game, you must try to climb to the highest point you can whilst avoiding obstacles that will knock you off your path.

The main aim of the game is to try and come out on top by climbing the furthest and accumulating the most points. In order to do this they will have to play the game on the link below:

Once they have completed the game and are happy with their score, all players must then take a screenshot of their final score and send it over to me in a Private Message.

The winner of this challenge will be the one with the highest amount of points at the end of the game. If you win, you will get the chance to save one of the nominees from the block.

Good luck housemates!

IF I WIN THE POP, I WILL USE THE VETO ON _________(BRANDON/JIN/NO ONE)___________ BECAUSE _____________________________________.

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

Hey all! DRE deadline is up, please don't send any more DRE's past this point.

Don't forget to players who are competing to get your POP and veto choice in by Friday ;)

Good luck everyone!!!

PLAYING:

Good luck housemates!

Hey all! DRE deadline is up, please don't send any more DRE's past this point.

Don't forget to players who are competing to get your POP and veto choice in by Friday ;)

Good luck everyone!!!

There's only one day left for POP submissions! If you haven't got yours in yet please make sure you do by the end of today.