March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

1404142434446...Next

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Yeah, both Vul and I got traitors that caused us the game... :|

You were one of my main allies at the start?! 😵

So you were the one that betrayed me? :o I am mad at you!!!

Just joking... I still <3 you... :blush:

Noooooo! I kept you safe until you stopped talking to me :P haha
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Yeah, both Vul and I got traitors that caused us the game... :|

You were one of my main allies at the start?! 😵

So you were the one that betrayed me? :o I am mad at you!!!

Just joking... I still <3 you... :blush:

Noooooo! I kept you safe until you stopped talking to me :P haha

Haha, I never stop talking to you... You have to make me :p
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited July 2020
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I was aligned fully with my initial alliance - Twiddle, Yannik, Lilli (who was also in Vul’s megabus of an alliance), and at one point Ninja joined us too. Voting out an alliance member I wanted to work with so early on (Twiddle) was painful - but it’s how the game was looking. Keeping Yannik at the time seemed more beneficial for my game - until I started working with Haylo and Ninja more officially. Many a time in Big Brother alliances fall apart or mini alliances form and break off. If I had stayed tied strongly only to one group of people, I might’ve been gone a lot earlier. Exploring my options not only meant I didn’t fall under with Vul’s and Yannik’s eviction, but I also made allies that formed the strongest alliance this season. Haylo, Ninja and I were incredibly strong this season - I’m proud of that. The early game this season was interesting and in parts unfair (hint hint that seven person alliance solely going after people who did well last season). I never intended to ruin friendships - I was playing a game to get further than first boot, but I wasn’t doing it by just getting rid of the big players first. Well, not completely.

Sorry, Vul, but you painted yourself with a big target on your back in that first HOH - it wasn’t anything else than that. You were dangerous this season. This. Season.
    ...but I guess Haylo proved your point, he is a strong competitor. I’ll be interested to see if you gun for him early next season too.

Well said. :)

I wasn't a big influence of this season, but yeah, I was with Vul in getting people like Haylo/Ninja/Yannik out (because I knew they would go far together, emphasis on "together"). And lo and behold, we were proven right because Haylo and Ninja DID make it to the very very end.

But then Haylo did me a favor and took out Yannik who was targeting Alleen and I, so, I felt a bit indebted to him after that point. I stopped targeting him but also didn't have any targets anymore. And after Vul was evicted I didn't have an alliance anymore either :lol:

I will say that the "megabus" alliance is the worst alliance in history though :joy:

Anyways, thank you for sharing more of your inner thoughts. :)
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I was aligned fully with my initial alliance - Twiddle, Yannik, Lilli (who was also in Vul’s megabus of an alliance), and at one point Ninja joined us too. Voting out an alliance member I wanted to work with so early on (Twiddle) was painful - but it’s how the game was looking. Keeping Yannik at the time seemed more beneficial for my game - until I started working with Haylo and Ninja more officially. Many a time in Big Brother alliances fall apart or mini alliances form and break off. If I had stayed tied strongly only to one group of people, I might’ve been gone a lot earlier. Exploring my options not only meant I didn’t fall under with Vul’s and Yannik’s eviction, but I also made allies that formed the strongest alliance this season. Haylo, Ninja and I were incredibly strong this season - I’m proud of that. The early game this season was interesting and in parts unfair (hint hint that seven person alliance solely going after people who did well last season). I never intended to ruin friendships - I was playing a game to get further than first boot, but I wasn’t doing it by just getting rid of the big players first. Well, not completely.

Sorry, Vul, but you painted yourself with a big target on your back in that first HOH - it wasn’t anything else than that. You were dangerous this season. This. Season.
    ...but I guess Haylo proved your point, he is a strong competitor. I’ll be interested to see if you gun for him early next season too.

Well said. :)

I wasn't a big influence of this season, but yeah, I was with Vul in getting people like Haylo/Ninja/Yannik out (because I knew they would go far together, emphasis on "together"). And lo and behold, we were proven right because Haylo and Ninja DID make it to the very very end.

But then Haylo did me a favor and took out Yannik who was targeting Alleen and I, so, I felt a bit indebted to him after that point. I stopped targeting him but also didn't have any targets anymore. And after Vul was evicted I didn't have an alliance anymore either :lol:

I will say that the "megabus" alliance is the worst alliance in history though :joy:

Anyways, thank you for sharing more of your inner thoughts. :)

Just to chime in on this, I did say in our alliance chat before I was booted that I wanted someone from the group of Yannik, Tiger, Lilli or Ninja to win this season and two of them made to the end, so I'm happy either way. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    NOW THAT LIVE JURY QUESTIONS ARE OVER!

IT IS TIME FOR THE JURORS TO MAKE THEIR DECISION...

JANELLE - AMAR - LANA - GRIFFIN - STEWART

YOU MUST NOW DECIDE WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO WIN ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!

PLEASE COULD YOU PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW AND POST TO ME IN THE PM'S.

I WOULD LIKE _______(BLAIR/TRICERATOPS)_________ TO WIN BECAUSE _________________________.

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS IS FRIDAY 16TH JULY 2020.

GOOD LUCK FINALISTS!

:):):):):):):)

@ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11

@HayloHusky @Turner @SimTresa @WinteryGarnet @lillibattenberg

@kittymeow @Alleenmens @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sorry I missed the questions. Hopefully you won't say Jin died of old age or something 😂
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Sorry I missed the questions. Hopefully you won't say Jin died of old age or something 😂

F
    Banner.png

Jin meditated during the questions, he was listening very carefully. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Jin is so wise, he didn’t need to listen to any questions. He knows all.
    edited July 2020
    NOW THAT LIVE JURY QUESTIONS ARE OVER!

IT IS TIME FOR THE JURORS TO MAKE THEIR DECISION...

JANELLE - AMAR - LANA - GRIFFIN - STEWART

YOU MUST NOW DECIDE WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO WIN ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!

PLEASE COULD YOU PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW AND POST TO ME IN THE PM'S.

I WOULD LIKE _______(BLAIR/TRICERATOPS)_________ TO WIN BECAUSE _________________________.

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS IS FRIDAY 17TH JULY 2020.

GOOD LUCK FINALISTS!

@ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11

Hello jurors! Please don't leave it too late to get your vote in, the voting closes in 28 hours.

HEY GUYS! IT'S TIME FOR A FEW TEASER PICS OF THE FINALE!

I'VE STILL GOT A LOT OF WORK TO DO, BUT I DO HAVE THE RESULTS OF THE FAN FAV POLL AND THE JURY VOTE... SO IT IS ALL COMING TO FRUITION SOON!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD ;)

GROUP%2B1.jpg

@ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11

THE TIME HAS COME...

TO FIND OUT...

WHO...

IS THE WINNER OF SEASON 5!

PLEASE FIND THE LINK TO THE EPISODE BELOW:

EPI27: SEASON 5 FINAL

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!

GOOD LUCK TO @ninjakid150 & @Tigerblu11 GOING INTO THIS FINALE!

@ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    Good game Ninja and Tiger!

Congrats on making the top 3 of the fan favourite vote to Tiger, Lana and Kitty!

Interesting, Charlotte and Jonah might be seeing each other... ;) Does help that Jonah has learned to move on. :3

Where's Coop Snoop though? :c

And that wraps up another season of Abnormality. I wonder what next season will have in store for us?
    Banner.png
    Congrats to the winner, I'd have been happy to see either of the girls win as they were both very deserving of it but my early fav won so that's just the cherry on the cake. :mrgreen:

It's lovely to see everyone back together again, it seems so long since the house has been as full. I like the new jury questions from the pre-jury boots, I think it helps us in the peanut gallery to have some love and some extra screentime and makes us feel more a part of the season as a whole so thank you Smarties for that and for another wonderful season filled with lots of laughs, fun and drama. <3

I really liked the cast this season, it was a good mix of characters, some whom you love, some who you love to hate and a very diverse group age-wise. I'm looking forward to seeing if next season can knock it out of the park, it's gonna be a tough one to beat.

All in all, a great season everyone, I hope to improve my placement next time by being the first member of the Jury, having been first out this season and last out the season before. I need to be booted right at the halfway mark for it to round out my Abnormality experience. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    Congrats, @Tigerblu11. Good job winning both fan favorite and the season!
    It was great seeing everyone again, especially Chef Bertha and her sharp tongue.
    image.png