March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    7: CHALLENGE CANCELLATION- Blocked from competing in any eligible challenge for the rest of the season
    8: NO VOTE, NO TWIST- All eviction votes are cancelled for this housemate and they will not receive the season’s advantage twist for ‘abstaining’.

Does punishment 7 extend to the battle round challenge?

And does punishment 8 extend to eventual jury voting?

7: It does not extend to the battle round challenge, all other challenges will be eligible though.

8: If the player reaches the jury then they will be allowed to cast that sole vote, however no other votes will be eligible.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    7: CHALLENGE CANCELLATION- Blocked from competing in any eligible challenge for the rest of the season
    8: NO VOTE, NO TWIST- All eviction votes are cancelled for this housemate and they will not receive the season’s advantage twist for ‘abstaining’.

7: It does not extend to the battle round challenge, all other challenges will be eligible though.

8: If the player reaches the jury then they will be allowed to cast that sole vote, however no other votes will be eligible.

Okay, thanks for answering. :)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

I highly doubt it would in both cases.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Triceratops!!!!

I’m loving the contestants this season, we’ve got some real interesting ones. I can’t wait for all the oldies to start bickering with each other, if that’s how it’s gonna be.

I hope you all come to love my cute dinosaur :)

I love her already XD she’s great!

Yeah, she seems cool! And I like how she goes by Trix as a nickname. It's just a very cute small detail. :)

I really like gimmicky characters, they're easier to remember. It's no coincidence that Trix and the Chef are the two I remember most. :p

See, I would have used Cera as a nickname over Trix. I know that Tri is the start of the name and usually nicknames come from that, but I feel like Cera could’ve been a much more dominate part of the name to pick up as a nickname XD

At least we have something to call her that isn’t as long as typing out triceratops every time XD hehehee

I agree, though Cera is also the name of the character from Land of the Lost, so maybe that's why it wasn't chosen?

I think Trix suits her better :) Cera is nice, I do like it, but it’s not for her. But I definitely knew I had to give her some sort of nickname so everyone didn’t have to type out Triceratops every time.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Also this challenge is...well, interesting, for sure :o
    Triceratops!!!!

I’m loving the contestants this season, we’ve got some real interesting ones. I can’t wait for all the oldies to start bickering with each other, if that’s how it’s gonna be.

Yeah, she seems cool! And I like how she goes by Trix as a nickname. It's just a very cute small detail. :)

I really like gimmicky characters, they're easier to remember. It's no coincidence that Trix and the Chef are the two I remember most. :p

See, I would have used Cera as a nickname over Trix. I know that Tri is the start of the name and usually nicknames come from that, but I feel like Cera could’ve been a much more dominate part of the name to pick up as a nickname XD

At least we have something to call her that isn’t as long as typing out triceratops every time XD hehehee

I agree, though Cera is also the name of the character from Land of the Lost, so maybe that's why it wasn't chosen?

I think Trix suits her better :) Cera is nice, I do like it, but it’s not for her. But I definitely knew I had to give her some sort of nickname so everyone didn’t have to type out Triceratops every time.

You're saying Trix got some tricks up her sleeve? ;)
    Banner.png
    Okay, I'll be off to bed, so I need to lay off the excitement a bit. :sweat_smile:

G'night everyone!
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'm considering the possibility of going high, at least for the challenge ones just because my challenge prowess leaves a lot to be desired and not being able to compete for the rest of the season isn't something that particularly bothers me. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Would that make you a tree stump for the rest of the game? :o

That would kind of be an interesting position to play as because without being able to vote and such that would effectively either make you either a really easy target or a non-threat for most of the game.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Would that make you a tree stump for the rest of the game? :o

That would kind of be an interesting position to play as because without being able to vote and such that would effectively either make you either a really easy target or a non-threat for most of the game.

It would...

Lana loves a challenge, but she doesn't want to be shut out of the game. We're thinking.
    image.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Triceratops!!!!

You're saying Trix got some tricks up her sleeve? ;)

Nice wordplay yourself, mister.

And for this challenge I'm choosing 11: Automatic self eviction XD
    edited September 2019
    How're the submissions going for the first HoH? :3 Have them all yet?
    How're the submissions going for the first HoH? :3 Have them all yet?

Submissions are going good :3 I have 9/12
    edited September 2019
    UPDATE:

Make sure to get your submissions in if you haven't already! Only two more days before the deadline :P
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I have a question, if you go for a high number, will you get all punishment or just the one you are standing on?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I have a question, if you go for a high number, will you get all punishment or just the one you are standing on?

In choosing a higher number though, you are automatically accepting all other punishments prior to that number.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »

In choosing a higher number though, you are automatically accepting all other punishments prior to that number.

1: -5% CHALLENGE DISADVANTAGE
    2: -10% CHALLENGE DISADVANTAGE
    3: -20% CHALLENGE DISADVANTAGE
    4: -50% CHALLENGE DISADVANTAGE
    5: CHALLENGE BLOCK- Blocked from competing in the next eligible challenge
    6: CHALLENGE BLOCK X3- Blocked from competing in the next 3x eligible challenges
    8: NO VOTE, NO TWIST- All eviction votes are cancelled for this housemate and they will not receive the season’s advantage twist for ‘abstaining’.

So, if you'd go with 7 you'd in a way just null all previous punishments. Either that, or 1/2/3/4 would all apply to the battle round if you make it there, meaning you'd have an 85% DISADVANTAGE!... yikes. D:
    Banner.png
    Wait you get all of them? So essentially at 8, you’re not longer playing... no voting. No challenges. No nothing XD
    Wait you get all of them? So essentially at 8, you’re not longer playing... no voting. No challenges. No nothing XD

Indeed. All that remains is your social game and character writing.
    Banner.png
    Hi guys I have a quick update regarding the challenge!

UPDATE:

It has come to my attention there is a loophole with this challenge as described in the posts above. Following this I have had to tinker the challenge a little.

When selecting the number punishment now, you will only deal with that punishment, so for example, is someone chose 8- they would only suffer that punishment and none of the punishments from 1-7. Since the punishment is worth more points though in this instance, there will be more of a higher chance to win the HOH then those who pick lower scoring punishments.

In light of this small change, if you would like to alter your submission, please do so before the deadline tomorrow. If you would like to keep it the same, no action will be required :P
    Hi guys I have a quick update regarding the challenge!

UPDATE:

It has come to my attention there is a loophole with this challenge as described in the posts above. Following this I have had to tinker the challenge a little.

When selecting the number punishment now, you will only deal with that punishment, so for example, is someone chose 8- they would only suffer that punishment and none of the punishments from 1-7. Since the punishment is worth more points though in this instance, there will be more of a higher chance to win the HOH then those who pick lower scoring punishments.

In light of this small change, if you would like to alter your submission, please do so before the deadline tomorrow. If you would like to keep it the same, no action will be required :P

Hello all! Another quick little update. Since the challenge has been tinkered with at the last minute I will be extending the deadline to 22nd Sunday 2019.
    5 hours left to get everything submitted or resubmitted!!!

Make sure to get all your submissions in before that time.

Thank you :)
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Will those who don't turn it in on time be auto-nominated?

This was a super easy and fast challenge to do, so I hope there's not another extension.

Sorry if that sounds rude. :p
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Will those who don't turn it in on time be auto-nominated?

This was a super easy and fast challenge to do, so I hope there's not another extension.

Sorry if that sounds rude. :p

I'm wondering the same, it is taking a long time to submit a number. :D