March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited September 2019
    Yeah exactly, it's literally the fastest challenge in the world lol. But I guess people are conferring with their alliances and what not.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Will those who don't turn it in on time be auto-nominated?

This was a super easy and fast challenge to do, so I hope there's not another extension.

Sorry if that sounds rude. :p

I think the extension was only because the rules changed and it gave people the time to change their answers, not necessarily the fact that not everyone had answered yet ^^
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Yeah, true. I get that. I just hope there isn't ANOTHER one haha
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Yeah, true. I get that. I just hope there isn't ANOTHER one haha

Oops, we have ANOTHER deadline on the way!

Kidding XD I have everyone's submissions now, good luck for the HOH everyone. I will try and get the episode out as soon as possible.

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Can I still send a DRE?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Can I still send a DRE?

Yes but please send it over a.s.a.p :P
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Can I still send a DRE?

If I do that in the next 12 hours, would it be okay?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Can I still send a DRE?

If I do that in the next 12 hours, would it be okay?

Yeah that should be fine :)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Will those who don't turn it in on time be auto-nominated?

This was a super easy and fast challenge to do, so I hope there's not another extension.

Sorry if that sounds rude. :p

I think the extension was only because the rules changed and it gave people the time to change their answers, not necessarily the fact that not everyone had answered yet ^^

Yes, I asked for it for exactly that reason. I also offered a few other ideas to overcome the loophole Smarties wanted to overcome, so he had a choice for another change.
    Banner.png
    Thank you for all your submissions guys! I have been collecting pictures for the new episode and hope to get it out to you all soon. It's time to get this game going! :D

Also referring back to the Interactive Reality Show thread, there has been a bit of talk about possibly setting up a Discord chat for each show. If there is enough interest I can set one up for Abnormality if you are all interested!

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11
    I do hope I don't need to download another app for that?
    Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    I do hope I don't need to download another app for that?

Nope, you can use your computer or the app. And I'm willing to join a Discord channel.
    image.png
    Quick little teaser of our premiere episode!

EVEN%2B0.jpg

It's gonna be full of fun, drama and shenanigans :)

I'll try to get the episode out tomorrow or the 2nd but it is coming guys :P

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Will we see something soon? :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Will we see something soon? :0

Almost finished! :3

I expect to be finished tonight so it should be soon we get our first instalment of content for Season 5 😁
    Hey guys, it's finally time to get this season started!

*** NEW EPISODE! ***

EPI 1: SEASON 5 PREMIERE!

The rollercoast begins, let's have a good season!

Please leave your thoughts and comments in the thread below!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Woohoo, it's here! 🦊🦊🦊🦊
    Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Episode 1 Reaction!!!
    -Okay, I really like all the colors :open_mouth:
    -I love the frog on the wall; it is my new best friend
    -The interaction between Janelle and Stewart is so cute!
    -I am ready for a Lana and Stewart friendship
    -Oh no Chef Bertha is definitely going to cause trouble XD
    -A RACCOON
    -Trix is certainly a character, and I love her
    -GG
    -oooh the challenge. I'm excited to see what happened
    -Chef Bertha!! LOL that makes for an interesting narrative. This character is a firecracker
    -:O Good luck to y'all! (I don't entirely remember who everyone's characters are yet so that housemates thing at the bottom is appreciated lol)
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I need a moment to process everything that happened in the ep, I'm still recovering from a very long day.

Considering this is a premiere, this calls for biscuits...
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Reaction time!
    EVEN: The theme we went for this season was "Colour Pop", you'll be seeing a lot of colourful mish mashes throughout the house this year.
    Sound like an interesting theme. Artie is proud of you. :)

EVEN: Here we have our new kitchen area that has been moved into the main space from the side room this season.
    Wait, so this is the same house as last season, but instead it's actually finished this time? Interesting. :)

It definitely opens up the area for more dinner socials and more food fights- if you're into that.
    Chef Bertha would looooooove her a good food fight. ;););)

The room is also home to a vintage easel
    Artie approves again. :)

... As well as the more personal things which I will not delve into as we all know what to do in bathrooms.
    A very wise decision Even. :o

Uh oh, a double bed. :o If said shenenigans do happen Bertha will not be pleased...

So the theme is also... Spring this season? Really interesting. :)

4 bedrooms in total? That's going to be interesting with all alliances going on and meeting eachother. :)

I love the touch of combining the backyard with the ceremony room. Mix and match!

EVEN: We all see the return of the bubble blower too, don't overdo it too much though. Housemates who blow too many bubbles may become a bubble themselves... I'm kidding, they don't. At least I hope they don't.
    Spoiler Alert: at least 2 housemates will become bubbles. :o

I love how the Diary Room turned out and again, Artie approves. :)

Hey, the garage door from last season's diary room is back! :)

EVEN: In our other room connecting from the garden we have our new gym room. If you want to pump some iron or punch someone's face off here is the place to go.
    I'm sure Chef Bertha would rather do that in the kitchen. >:):o

Ooh I like that touch of the housemate wall! Finally we'll have an overview of everyone in the game. :)

Time to meet the housemates. :) Let's see what their first impressions of eachother are?

I love the contrast between Jin's short phrases and Charlotte's wide and polished vocabulary. XD

With Jonah and Blair in as well things seem to just go fine... I wonder who will move in next?

Aww, poor Stewart - the rest left and he starts off in an empty room :o

Janelle seems nice so far, nicer than in her introduction interview. At least Stewie's gonna live. XD

Uh oh, Griffin makes the situation awkward. DX

Oh, Blair and Jonah returning did change the dynamics up a bit again. Yay!

Good that Lana sat next to Stewie, it might help him ease up a bit. :)

AMAR: The vibrations of this house are... manic and unsettling.
    FORESHADOWING GUYS! You wait and see... ;)

Annnnd things turn for the awkward again XD
    Chef Bertha is still missing though. As are Triceratops and Brandon...

CHEF BERTHA IS NEXT! XD
    Time for things to escalate XD And close-ups are always okay in my book XD

Poor Brandon, the housemates are traumatized when he walks in. XD

Ooh, Jin and Charlotte return at last. :) They missed like 7 people walking in :o

Brandon has an eye on Charlotte? Lol, first showmance is a fact XD

And at last, Trix completes the dozen of housemates. :)

Time to meet Even and see his new look! Woohp woohp!

Aaaah, Lil' Daimyo Coop Snoop is back and now he can TALK! <3 Love it XD Now it's not just Melinda who could talk to him. :)

I wonder what voice you all think of now when Coop Snoop speaks. :) I hear him with a deep action film protagonist voice myself. :o

AMAR: Vampires don't exist, nor do any other mythical creatures.
    Hmm, he must've missed the memo that Tristan Van Gould played on all the lost seasons XD
    Still remember Cora's tampon tea too well XD

LANA: I wouldn't agree, I believe mythical creatures exist.
    At least Lana knows better. She might've watched Jetset. :)

TRICERATOPS: ... Smallhands...
    Lolp

GRIFFIN: Yeah... Dungeons & Dragons, Magic- The Gathering. Stuff like that.
    CHARLOTTE: Aren't those sequels for the Harry Potter series?
    Charlotte! The heresy! That's one spoonfull of wonder oil and 10 minutes in the corner for you! >:C

GRIFFIN: I'm sorry about giving a shout-out to my podcast, I hope that is okay with you guys?
    PRODUCER: We will allow it on this occasion.
    GRIFFIN: Thank you so much! Speaking of the podcast you should check out our latest episode...
    PRODUCER: Okay that is enough promotion for it!
    Whoops XD. Well they did only allow 1 shout-out of Abnormality Kart. Hmmm...

Bad choice allowing Chef Bertha a spatula, Janelle. Bad choice...
    (Fun fact, I considered giving Bertha a spatula instead of a hand. But there's non CC for that unfortunately)

Hmm, so Jin had to fight to survivecas a little boy. He seems lika an interesting fellow. :)

HOH TIME!!!

Nice setup, just a quaint camping area, but in the meanwhile dark plotting is going on in the tent. >:)

Annnnd Chef Bertha's face hugs the camera again. Chef Bertha for close-up queen!

JIN: Jin is ready to win.
    *insert CSI "YEEEAAAAAAH" here*

Realization: look up Sims 2 Ambient Dub IV on Youtube and play it on the background in this comp. Makes it much more tense and stealthy. :smiley:

Interesting, Janelle also starts to pinpoint an enemy... More drama is always good. >:)

CHEF BERTHA: HA HA!!! That'll teach dem young 'uns not to mess around with poor old Chef Bertha. Years and years me has tried to turn teh tables. And at last, today's me day! Those young 'uns will soon know fear as they'll crumble to pamper me ev'ry whim. Hehehehehe...
    Uh oh... :o

CHEF BERTHA: Oh noes... did me leave teh oven on downstairs?
    EVEN: I can confirm that you didn't.
    CHEF BERTHA: Phew, fire crises avoided.
    EVEN: Don't worry Chef Bertha, if there was a fire we would evacuate all of you promptly.
    Well, Sims 2 dorm cooks did have the tendency to do start a fire every once in a while. At least they have sprinkles to extinguish them at once, though the mess will be wet and bad. It's also possible to mess with the sprinklers with a lighter. :o

The HOH is over... Who is the winner?

Yay, Chef Bertha wins! XD
    Mwuhahahah
    Mwuahaahahahaahah
    MWUUAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAH
    I'm fine don't worry 😝
    Also, I haven't been HOH on Abnormality since week for on what's now Season 3. :o That's 2015? That's over 4 years ago! :o

Sorry to put you on the chopping block, Kitty and Yannik, but someone's gotta be put on it, and other people approached me with deals already... :c C'est le jeu, but there's the veto where you can fight to save yourselves. :)

Overall, a grand first episode, Smarties. :smiley: Worth the wait. :)
    Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I need a moment to process everything that happened in the ep, I'm still recovering from a very long day.

Chef Bertha could bake you some. ;)
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

I'm sure she could but I'd be rather scared to ask her, maybe she can mail some to me? :D

Congrats on the HoH win Vul, I'm shocked that someone has gone all-in week 1 and put themselves up for nomination each week but fair play to you for being brave and going for it, I'm thinking Bertha could be the one to watch out for, she's a feisty one. :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Oh for some reason I thought Jin was Twiddle XD Even though I though Charlotte was also Twiddle XD Oops...

I'm sure she could but I'd be rather scared to ask her, maybe she can mail some to me? :D

Congrats on the HoH win Vul, I'm shocked that someone has gone all-in week 1 and put themselves up for nomination each week but fair play to you for being brave and going for it, I'm thinking Bertha could be the one to watch out for, she's a feisty one. :o

I've heard they're spatula-shaped. Ideal for stabbing other housemates in the back. >:)

Luckily I sticked with tier 9. Tier 10's sheer insanity.
    Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Oh for some reason I thought Jin was Twiddle XD Even though I though Charlotte was also Twiddle XD Oops...

Maybe they're the next Ali & Ava thing? Who knows? XD
    Banner.png