Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    All the POP's have been sent in and the episode is in the making, hold onto your seats guys! We're in for a ride this episode.

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    And.....? :|
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    And.....? :|

Teasers will be coming later today 😉
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Don't be such a tease.
  • Options
    Tell him that .. :p
  • Options
    It's time for some sneak peek teasers!

POP%2B5.jpg

SLOP%2B1.jpg

BAR%2B3.jpg
  • Options
    Bertha be lookin like she's thinking up some racoon stew.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Bertha be lookin like she's thinking up some racoon stew.

It's exotic queasine
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I’m so ready! Bring on the episode!

Yes!!!
  • Options
    ALERT!!!

IT'S TIME FOR A NEW EPISODE!

PLEASE FIND THE LINK TO THE EPISODE BELOW:

EP2: ASCENSION

TODAY WE FIND OUT WHO THE WINNER OF THE POP IS AND WHO THEY WILL USE THE VETO ON!

GOOD LUCK TO THE NOMINEES AND ALL PLAYING IN THE POP!

:):):):):)

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS ON THE THREAD!

I'LL BE IN TOUCH TOMORROW REGARDING THE EVICTION

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Congrats on winning the PoP Kitty, that is a REALLY impressive score :o:grin:

Sorry to see you on the block Twiddle :( Good luck going to the elimination along side me (I'm gonna need it :joy:)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Well, the plot seems to thicken. I feel flattered by how in most dre's Chef Bertha got a mention. :blush:

Ooh, a costumed D&D game! That's part of the absurdity Abnormality needs. :) Can't wait to see what costumes we'll be supplied with?

Aww, poor Jonah. :'( *gives Jonah a hug.

With Brandon's comments on how he's hoping for something physical I assumed it was a bit of foreshadowing for his victory... So I was surprised when Kitty won. HOW DID YOU GET 1.7 MILLION POINTS????? XD

I struggled to get to my high score lol
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Congrats to the PoP winner!

Good luck to the final nominees for the eviction. I wish you both the best ^^
  • Options
    Chef Bertha makes me laugh. 😂 I love how she talks. It seems Janelle knows how to tame Bertha.

Charlotte is such a cute sim, I love her.

Griffin totally does resemble a border terrier. :D

Oooh, I wanna see the role play!

Very happy that I won, best of luck to Yannik and Twiddle. Sad to see you both up with the budding romance between your characters. :/
  • Options
    Well, the plot seems to thicken. I feel flattered by how in most dre's Chef Bertha got a mention. :blush:

Ooh, a costumed D&D game! That's part of the absurdity Abnormality needs. :) Can't wait to see what costumes we'll be supplied with?

With Brandon's comments on how he's hoping for something physical I assumed it was a bit of foreshadowing for his victory... So I was surprised when Kitty won. HOW DID YOU GET 1.7 MILLION POINTS????? XD

Lots of practice and determination. :lol: I played everyday until I got better and better.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote:
    Griffin totally does resemble a border terrier. :D

border-terrier.png

They're really cute. :) I'd say it's a compliment.

Chef Bertha would undoubtedly be a British bulldog. :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

Lots of practice and determination. :lol: I played everyday until I got better and better.
    That's very Jin XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Ahhh, congrats Kitty! That's a heck of a score. I still don't want anyone to go home though... :'(
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    red-fawn-french-bulldog-wearing-bakers-hat-apron-and-oven-mitts-standing-at-the-kitchen-island-guarding-an-apple-pie-PEK2C0.jpg

It's not a British bulldog but close enough. :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    edited October 2019
    BLAIR: This isn't food... it's just... well, I dunno. It's like some sort of slush alien from another planet.

So funny!

Oh Amar... wonder what he would do if faced with actual vampires or aliens.
    Also, Chef Bertha's a riot.
    Delectable... now there's an odd word fo ra game, it's usually more for food. But not Bertha's slop ,apparently. ::ducks::

TRICERATOPS: I pray to the almighty producer gods that we at least get a knitting challenge, I'd slay it with some woollen couture!
    hehe now that would be an interesting challenge....

So Chef Bertha's sticking to her guns... well, least we'll get to see Jin in action I guess.

Ooh, Dungeons and Dragons! Hope that goes further than Benvolio's circus.Could be interesting to see everoyne all dressed up.

Poor Griffin, a fear of heights isn't fun

Oh a plot! Things just got evne more interesitng.

Congrats, Kitty! Sorry you're up, twiddle.
    image.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Congrats Kitty! You really worked hard for that pop and I don't blame you for saving yourself, I think you made the right decision there and I'm glad Jin will be sticking around a bit longer.

I'm not happy to be on the Block week 1, I thought I'd at least have a bit longer in the house before this happened but alas, It is a pity that doing one’s best does not always answer.

Best of luck to you Yannik, as much as I want to see Charlotte survive this vote I also hate the thought of seeing Brandon go because it's just heart-breaking to be first out. I guess the house will decide our fate now. :cry:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Congrats on winning the POP, Kitty!

• Options
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The first eviction of the season is coming and you will have your say!

This week Brandon and Charlotte are on the chopping block and at risk of being evicted. Who goes is up to you! As Brandon and Charlotte are nominated this week they cannot vote in the eviction. In addition to this the current reigning HOH; Chef Bertha also is not eligible to vote. If the house fail to come to a majority conclusion, Chef Bertha will be able to make the final decision.

Please could you fill in the below forms and send them back to me via PMail on the forums.

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT _________(BRANDON/CHARLOTTE)___________ BECAUSE _____________________________.

Following this season's twist, you also have the option to ABSTAIN from voting. All housemates have an allowance to abstain TWICE this season. In doing this you will receive an ADVANTAGE on the next HOH CHALLENGE. If you want to abstain please pm this to me instead of the form.

The deadline for your decisions will be Wednesday 23rd October.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

You can now send in your DRE's too. The deadline for DRE's is Wednesday 23rd October.

:):):):):)

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11