Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Yeah, Lana's hair thing is super intetesting...
    Mermaid confirmed, I looked her up on the Gallery some time ago and saw her mermaid form then.

Vul! Well thanks for keeping quiet until now. ::cackles::
    I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only player here who figured it out already that way . ;)

You're probably right. :) Still I like how the episode was written.
    image.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Yeah, Lana's hair thing is super intetesting...
    Mermaid confirmed, I looked her up on the Gallery some time ago and saw her mermaid form then.

Vul! Well thanks for keeping quiet until now. ::cackles::
    I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only player here who figured it out already that way . ;)

You're probably right. :) Still I like how the episode was written.
    Yup, Smarties has a knack for it. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I also had already known about the mermaid thing, but when it was hidden away to begin with I almost thought Smarties was ignoring it...but we have a case of hidden occult on our hands, it looks like this season will be just like H20: Just Add Water ;)

Sorry to see you go, Twiddle, and Charlotte, I genuinely like her so much, I like her and Brandon so much, so it would have been hard losing either of them.

also gonna jump on board with Turner and say I’m liking Amar and Trix’s little friendship, it was unexpected but it really does work
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    :scream:
    Oh my god, I honestly expected that I would be eliminated, so it shocks me that I survived, and to top it oft by a very small margin :o:joy:

I can't express now heartbroken I am to see you leave so soon Twiddle, I absolutely loved Charlotte, and in any other scenario I would have hoped for her to say, it just stinks it had to be either you or me :(
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Well, I've read the ep, been putting it off since this morning, I really didn't want to see the outcome before I went to work because if I read it in the morning and it was bad news I'll be in an emotional mood all day and I didn't want that but I think I've put it off long enough...
    Can I just say I'm not surprised by the outcome, I kind of saw this coming the moment Vul nominated me as the replacement but ho-hum it is what it is. :confounded:

I was actually really invested in this season, I had a whole backstory and plot worked out for Charlotte and was really excited about playing as her but once I was on the block I decided not to waste it, I didn't think it was worth it, my powers of intuition said to keep it for another time and I'm really glad I did. :D

Thanks to those that supported me and tried to keep me in the game, I appreciate your efforts despite the outcome. :)

I'm gutted I'm first out, I got to wait all season to play again which is rough, I'm more disappointed than anything, it's such a letdown after how hyped I was to play and I don't even get to have a say on the Jury. In short, It's just not the position I wanted to be in week 1 and the thing that annoys me the most is that I couldn't do anything about it. :cry:

Good luck guys, hope you make it far and hope you have a good season.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I feel gutted, i feel like it should have been me. :s
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Ayy I can finally read
    -Chef Bertha saying feck just made Aiden pop into my head
    -Lol Griffin is like... forget the game; DnD only
    -Chef Bertha the dungeon creature XD
    -Lol a potato technically isn't even a vegetable. It's a starch/carb
    -Peas are also more of a starch(same with corn)
    -evictions are so awful; we need a show where no one gets eliminated XD
    -That was such a close vote
    -Charlotte was such a fun character :/
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Anyone for another season of AYTO where everyone wins or loses :p
  • Options
    I did 5 seasons of AYTO, it's a pity you didn’t participate. It was fun... ;)
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited October 2019
    SECOND HOH CHALLENGE:

Hello housemates! It is time for our second HOH challenge. For today's challenge, you will put your typing skills to the test!

Below is a link to a type test which all of you will complete for this challenge. In order to win the HOH challenge you must be the housemate with the fastest WPM score.

The test will produce a random text for you to type out, all you need to do is type out the text to the best of your ability. Speed is crucial in this game, but so is accuracy! The WPM may end up with a decimal, if this is the case the number will be rounded up.

Link: https://keyhero.com/free-typing-test/

In order to submit your score there is one requirement:
    - Your score will only be accepted if the accuracy is more than 98%, anything below this will be void.

Once you are happy with your score, please send across a screenshot of your WPM and accuracy score. Please could you attach the form below with your screenshot:

IF I WIN HOH, I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE _________ AND __________ BECAUSE ______________________________________.

( @M13Vulpecula ) since you were the previous HOH + automatically nominated this challenge, you will not be eligible to play in the challenge.

The deadline for submissions is Friday 1st November 2019.
    The deadline for DRE's is Wednesday 30th October 2019

:):):):):)

@Turner @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

@twiddle3
    Post edited by Smarties100 on
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    OH god XD

My sister would ace this though XD She once followed a course for this when she was young XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    You can't let your sister do that :o
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Oh, fab, I'd have been quite good at this, I type for a living. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    I type with 2 fingers... hehe... :|
  • Options
    Kaitlin shows you the 1... :p
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    You can't let your sister do that :o

Of course not, I'm outgoing HOH remember? XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Kaitlin shows you the 1... :p

☝🏻
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I'd love to show off my typing skills but at the same time I don't want to nominate anyone lol.

Sounds like we have a chance now that Twidz is out. :p You type for a living? How many livings do you have. XD
  • Options
    final_5db2e9547ec043001469042e_906320.gif

Me be like.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    ...Yeah, I'm doomed.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I had a pretty high WPM when we practiced typing in high school freshman year. :D Plus I typed a lot as a software developer, but what remained a huge problem for me was making constant typos.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited October 2019
    Ask me to type in "edtlibl", "wrkqry *none gnrcpgmpf" or "call imptntstfr", and I'm fine. Typing not in CL or RPG is a... different matter. :joy:
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ask me to type in "edtlibl", "wrkqry *none gnrcpgmpf" or "call imptntstfr", and I'm fine. Typing not in CL or RPG is a... different matter. :joy:

What would you like to name your file?
    sabhljdasfs
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    I can type prety fast, but at some poitn it all turns to typos. i learned to type using a program that showed stentences, in a darkened room, so I think I'll do okay if not perfectly.
    image.png
  • Options
    I nca pety yreptt stfa... :p