Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - townies win

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Please can you tell me why you voted for me then Nerd, because you never said why you did either
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I said you seemed to be the most suspicious to me at the moment, but it could change. So far, I have no intention of changing it because you still strike me as the most suspicious. But for the time being, you're not even going to get out. We'll see what happens later in the game.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    So, I just read through everything and I feel like I should point out that I'm pretty sure that I've accepted votes as just a bolded name before, but I do prefer the "vote name" format. But it's up to the host how she does it.

Onto actual game talk. I'm not sure who's mafia or the SK.......Plumbob seems a bit defensive, so I'm thinking it may be him. Alexa also seems defensive, but Im pretty sure she's new? Or at least newer, so I'll let her slide for now. Reading back, I think that Plumbob is acting fishy and hasn't acted this way as town. Sorry in advance if you are town, but I vote Plumbob
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I said you seemed to be the most suspicious to me at the moment, but it could change. So far, I have no intention of changing it because you still strike me as the most suspicious. But for the time being, you're not even going to get out. We'll see what happens later in the game.

I know you said that, but your excuse seems to be you find me suspicious because I'm suspicious... that's why I asked you to elaborate and tell my why you find me suspicious
  • Options
    So, I just read through everything and I feel like I should point out that I'm pretty sure that I've accepted votes as just a bolded name before, but I do prefer the "vote name" format. But it's up to the host how she does it.

Onto actual game talk. I'm not sure who's mafia or the SK.......Plumbob seems a bit defensive, so I'm thinking it may be him. Alexa also seems defensive, but Im pretty sure she's new? Or at least newer, so I'll let her slide for now. Reading back, I think that Plumbob is acting fishy and hasn't acted this way as town. Sorry in advance if you are town, but I vote Plumbob

The same goes for you too Rose, why am I acting suspicious

I'm just gonna let this slide and say that you're bandwagoning
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Why is everyone voting Plumbob? And why is alexa acting strange? :s
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

I know you said that, but your excuse seems to be you find me suspicious because I'm suspicious... that's why I asked you to elaborate and tell my why you find me suspicious

I find you suspicious because all of a sudden you're calling me out for a mistake that I didn't know was a mistake because in the last, what was, it... three or four mafia games I've played I did this. In at least most of those you were a player. So, why do it now? Are you... scared... that you'll be discovered?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I'm not seeing Plumbob as scum, I mean I can't really remember how Plumbob plays but I feel like he's frustrated because he's town.

I find these votes odd tbh
  • Options

I find you suspicious because all of a sudden you're calling me out for a mistake that I didn't know was a mistake because in the last, what was, it... three or four mafia games I've played I did this. In at least most of those you were a player. So, why do it now? Are you... scared... that you'll be discovered?

1) I didn't call you out for it, I said to Mouse that you didn't vote for me because you didn't put "Vote Plumbob" (this is not a serious vote, don't you even think of putting my name on the voting list Mouseyboi). I never noticed you did it before, I only noticed you did it now, hence why I was confused.

2) You voted me before I "called you out" ;) you even admitted it yourself.

3) What are you even talking about? Why would you putting 'Plumbob' instead of 'Vote Plumbob' (again Mouseyboi this isn't for you ;) ) scare me :joy:

3) You're wrong
  • Options
    *4) You're wrong

Lmao I can't count
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Plumbob, do you think Alexa might be SK cuz she was trying to save herself?

Why SK in particular? Why not Mafia? Are you SK and trying to make me think Alexa's SK instead?

Cuz SK is more alone than mafia, so she needs to survive better. But I mean, yeah, maybe she could be mafia. Who knows.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Y'all think Rose voted Plumbob to save Aelxa or something? Hmmmm...
    Kitty, help me out here if you're town. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    citysimmer: according to Plumbob: it´s obvious that there is a tactic behind this many posts! Perhaps I was wrong nominating DeKay? .....
    Hmm...
    Better? :)

What do you mean nominating DeKay? You didn't even vote me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Plumbob, do you think Alexa might be SK cuz she was trying to save herself?

Why SK in particular? Why not Mafia? Are you SK and trying to make me think Alexa's SK instead?

Cuz SK is more alone than mafia, so she needs to survive better. But I mean, yeah, maybe she could be mafia. Who knows.

I think I get what you mean, I'm giving Alexa the benefit of the doubt today because she's new, but I wouldn't be surprised if she flipped mafia.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Oh, did I? I´m soo sorry, I think I was wrong with my vote, but well, I can´t change it anymore, can I?!?
    Freudian slip at it´s best! B)
    And I´m not acting strange! I´m afraid of being killed, so I´m panicking a bit!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Day 1 ends in 7 hours and 10 min. Plumbob will be lynched right now

Dekay voted Alexa
    Alexa votes Kitty
    Nerd voted Plumbob
    Rose voted Plumbob
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Oh, did I? I´m soo sorry, I think I was wrong with my vote, but well, I can´t change it anymore, can I?!?
    Freudian slip at it´s best! B)
    And I´m not acting strange! I´m afraid of being killed, so I´m panicking a bit!

Actually u are allowed to change your vote:)
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I am?!? So let me think of it! I´ll just observe who´s behaving strange and vote somebody else maybe!
    Maybe not! ....

Why are you always including the links in your comments? Those are the same ones in your signature right? Not trying to be rude but to be really honest that spoiler in your comment can be quite distracting.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options

The same goes for you too Rose, why am I acting suspicious

I'm just gonna let this slide and say that you're bandwagoning

I did say why I think your acting fishy. I said you're acting defensive, but I'll elaborate. I think that you were being really defensive about the fact that nerd didnt format correctly so she didnt vote for you. In games that Ive hosted that you've been in, I'm pretty sure, I've counted plsin bolded names as votes, and unless Im imagining things, I'm pretty sure that I've voted tgat way myself. This is the only time it's been an issue to you, so it just seems a little weird that you'd get defensive.
  • Options
    vote: Alexa

Sorry but you are acting way too weird for my liking, why would you be so panicked about being lynched?
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I am?!? So let me think of it! I´ll just observe who´s behaving strange and vote somebody else maybe!
    Maybe not! ....

Why are you always including the links in your comments? Those are the same ones in your signature right? Not trying to be rude but to be really honest that spoiler in your comment can be quite distracting.

I agree. The links are a bit distracting.
  • Options

I didn't really like Rose's vote on Plumbob but I don't really like any vote on Plumbob. I just can't see him being scum.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

I didn't really like Rose's vote on Plumbob but I don't really like any vote on Plumbob. I just can't see him being scum.

You seem to be defending Plumbob, so if he flips mafia, you msy be someone to look into.